The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keeping Your Man Happy

Tess has been dating Mark for almost a year. They had long since passed the butterflies-in-the-stomach phase of their relationship. Nights out on the town had fallen in favor of movie nights in one of their living rooms. The question “what does he think of me?” had been replaced with “what are we doing for dinner tonight?”. And sex had become more sporadic and routine. Tess didn’t actually know where her matching lace lingerie was, but it was probably at the bottom of a laundry pile somewhere. Their relationship was now firmly “comfortable”.

Tess wasn’t unhappy, by any means. She liked Mark and enjoyed hanging out with him. Now, there was a lot less pressure. Tess knew that the stereotype for a late-twenty-something woman was to be pushing for a ring or a next step, but she was happy living life for the time being. And Mark had voiced no complaints either.

This particular date night was at Mark’s apartment. As Tess rode the elevator up to her boyfriend’s apartment, she thought how much easier this stage of the relationship was. She didn’t have to do her makeup nice or spend much time on her hair. She didn’t have to spend a lot of time on an outfit—sweatshirts would suffice. She didn’t have to have matching underwear even. Mark wouldn’t complain so long as he got to take it off. This part was just easier.

Mark let Tess into the apartment. They had ordered Chinese and Mark had said he would find something they could put on. Tess would probably spend most of the time on her phone, playing games or scrolling the internet, so it really didn’t matter what he put on the TV. She was surprised, however, when he held up a DVD case.

“My buddy Ron loaned it to me,” Mark said. “It’s an early 2000’s comedy with Bradley Cooper before he was big.”

That immediately had Tess’s interest. Comedies were light and fun, especially before Anchorman changed the genre. And Bradley Cooper was Tess’s celebrity crush.

“What’s it called?” Tess asked.

Mark’s face went blank for just a moment. “Uh… I forget.”

“Well check the box. Or the disk,” Tess said.

“He burned it,” Mark said, looking down at the DVD and flipping it over. The non-shiny side was blank and white. “Let’s put it in. I’m sure it’ll come back to me.”

Before Tess could say much more, Mark hurried forward to the DVD player. He put the disk in, pressed play, and stood back. Tess flopped onto the couch, pulling her phone from her pocket. It was weird watching a disk in the age of streaming, but Tess didn’t really plan on focusing on the movie anyways. Maybe she would watch if Bradley Cooper lost his shirt at any point, but that was about it.

A strange music started playing. Tess’s eyes flickered up to the screen. There was no DVD menu. It had gone right into playing the movie. That made sense if Ron had burned the disk, but it didn’t look like a comedy movie. It looked more like an educational movie.

A pleasant-looking woman was smiling on the screen. Her hair was done up big and she wore a patterned dress. A thick coat of red lipstick covered her lips. She looked like a 50’s housewife come to life.

“Hello,” the woman said pleasantly. “Let me be the first to welcome and applaud you for joining us on our relationship journey. This is the first steps towards a new dynamic for you and for your partner.”

“What is this?” Tess said with an unsure half smile. Was it a fake-out start to the movie? Was Adam Sandler about to come through the door or something?

“Uh, I don’t know,” Mark said. He was still standing in the living room, looking awkwardly back and forth between Tess and the TV. The woman on the TV answered Tess’s question.

“This is ‘Keeping Your Man Happy’,” the woman on the screen said. Tess scoffed instinctively. “This informational video will peel back the onion on your relationship and find what’s at the heart of it. It will help reconstruct your view of your role in this relationship and help you find the answer to that all-important question: How do you keep your man happy? Let’s get started.”

“I guess Ron burned the wrong disk,” Mark said with a chuckle that seemed a little too forced. “That’s weird.”

“Uh huh,” Tess said. Her phone sat open on her lap, but she was watching the screen. She felt like she had seen that woman before at some point. Or, had heard this song before? There was something incredibly familiar about all of it. Her eyes started to hurt and Tess realized that it had been a little while since she blinked.

“Maybe we should… leave it on,” Mark said, looking closely at Tess. “You know, just for giggles.”

“Yeah,” Tess said. “For giggles.”

The woman on the screen continued to talk. She explained how empathy was such an important and powerful part of being a woman, but women rarely used it to feel the important emotions that their man felt. They failed to ask the question that woman were uniquely equipped to answer: “Are you happy?”

After a little while, Tess became vaguely aware that the Chinese had arrived and Mark was eating, but then she refocused on the television. The woman was explaining how a man’s happiness was immensely important and it was the responsibility of his woman to uphold it. The woman on the screen was so incredibly familiar to Tess, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She was no longer wearing a fifties housewife outfit, but a sweatshirt and blue jeans. Her hair had been blonde, but now it was brunette. Why was she so familiar?

After a little while, Tess realized that Mark had finished eating and was sitting at the kitchen table watching her watch the documentary. That information dropped out of her head when the woman on screen began talking about the proper order of priorities and how women tend to jumble them up. Women tended to prioritize self-fulfillment and achievement over the more important priorities like supporting one’s partner or servitude. Normally-good characteristics—such as self-respect or dignity—could become barriers to your man’s happiness, which was the highest of priorities.

Tess realized that the woman on screen was wearing the same shirt as she was. It was the same blue jeans and the same hair. This should have been odd, but Tess was still focused on the woman’s words. The coincidences seemed very secondary.

Tess didn’t know how long the DVD went on. She didn’t care in the midst of it. She was just fascinated by the woman who looked like her and the words she spoke. They were ideas that Tess might have found backwards, sexist, or even downright offensive, but somehow they made sense. They felt right.

The woman ended by explaining how empathy worked differently in women than in men. Women were more easily able to see themselves in other’s situations. Women would even tend to fill a “blank spot” with themselves, which would allow them to more easily teach themselves important principles and truths.

“That’s why I might be resembling you now,” the woman on screen said. “Because you are imparting your own characteristics—how you see yourself—onto me. It’s a little like one of those internet magic tricks, like the color-changing dress or ‘Laurel’ verses ‘Yanny’. Don’t let it alarm you, but learn from it. Take a look at yourself in your relationship. Are you who you want to be? More importantly, is your partner happy with who are you in this relationship? Are you fulfilling your responsibility to his happiness? Are you bringing your upmost to this relationship?” The woman—Tess herself—smiled warmly at the screen and said, “I would encourage you to revisit this video and learn again about how you can do your most to keep your man happy.” She smiled and the video went black.

Tess stared blankly at the television, feeling a sort of emptiness inside her now that it was over. Her head felt light and she was tired. She continued to stare, many of the sections of the video replaying in her mind.

After a few minutes, Mark appeared in her vision. “Tess?” he said softly. “You look tired. Do you want to take a nap?”

Tess smiled. “That sounds nice.” Her voice sounded distant and she thought she was slurring the words. She allowed Mark to take her hand and walk her to bed. As soon as she laid down, she was asleep.

* * *

When Tess woke up, she could hear the television in the living room. Her mind was clear and she felt a sort of pep in her chest. She was at Mark’s house! He was her loving boyfriend and she was here.

Tess stood up and looked at the clock. She had been napping for two hours. It was after ten. Tess hurried to the bathroom and checked her hair. It was horrendous. It pointed in every which direction and she didn’t think it had seen a brush all day. She frowned, wondering what Mark thought of her hair. She did a little work on it with his comb, but it was no where near where she wanted it to be.

Tess stepped into the living room. Mark was sitting on the couch, watching a movie. Tess saw the unmarked DVD on top of the DVD player. Her eyes focused on it.

Mark glanced over and saw her. “Hey, there you are,” Mark said, standing. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling better, but…” she put on a pouting face that she hoped Mark would find cute, “…I ruined date night this week. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s fine,” Mark said, reaching for her. Tess stepped into his arms, pressing herself against him and rubbing his chest tenderly.

“Well how about we try again?” Tess said with a smile. “Tomorrow night? I’ll cook dinner and pick the entertainment and everything. How does that sound?”

“That sounds great,” Mark said.

‘You should give him a blowjob,’ a voice in the midst of Tess’s head said. ‘That would make him happy.’

Tess was confused. That seemed like something she didn’t do very often. Where had that thought come from? Besides, she couldn’t just drop to her knees in her boyfriend’s living room and suck him off. That was absurd. Would he even want that?

‘Of course he would want that!’ The voice insisted. ‘He’s a guy. That’s the first thing he wants.’

“I’m…” Tess furrowed her brow. She was feeling lightheaded again. “I’m sorry. I should probably go.”

“Sure,” Mark said. “Tomorrow though?”

“Yes,” Tess nodded. She glanced again at the DVD. “Ummm… can I borrow that DVD? I think I dozed through some of it and it seemed funny. You know, in a sort of ironic way.”

Mark shrugged, but Tess thought she saw him smile. “Sure. Help yourself.”

“Thanks babe,” Tess said. She put a hand on the small of his neck, leaned up, and gave him a long kiss. Her tongue played on his lips and her hand pressed firmly against his chest. She broke the kiss and smiled again at him. “I’ll make this up to you tomorrow.”

As she rode the elevator down, the voice in her head still debated her, ‘You should have blown him. You just made him horny and left him to jerk off. You should have blown him.’ By the time Tess had gotten home, she was pretty sure the voice in her head was right. It wouldn’t have been that hard to have blown him in the living room and she could probably bring more blowjobs to their relationship. After all, she wanted her boyfriend to be happy, didn’t she?

* * *

Tess called in sick the next day of work. She didn’t do that frequently, but she wanted to make it up to Mark that she hadn’t paid him any attention during their entire date night. She picked up the ingredients for his favorite meal. She scoured her apartment until she found the matching set of black lace lingerie. She looked up videos online for how to do makeup that would really knock him off his feet. She tried a few until she found one that she thought he would really like.

It was early afternoon when Tess finished her makeup. She felt a little silly sitting in her living room in black lace lingerie and makeup on, but it had been too long since she had done anything really spicy for Mark. How could she expect to keep him happy like that?

The thought called Tess’s attention back to the DVD. Curious, she fished it out of her purse, put it into her computer, and turned it on again.

The woman in the fifties outfit was there again, but as Tess watched she very quickly was replaced with a woman who looked a lot like Tess. The same lingerie, the same makeup, the same hair. She did look sexy. She hoped Mark would be happy with it.

Tess watched again, listening carefully as she described how to keep a man happy. Her attention was captured. At the end of the video, when the woman asked her to look at herself and determine if she was making her man happy, Tess giggled. She knew that she was doing a good job of making her man happy like this.

After the video, she picked a cute top that showed more cleavage than she was used to and a short skirt. Again, it was good to do the work to keep her man happy.

* * *

Tess arrived at Mark’s an hour and a half before he would get home from work. She used the key that Mark had given her to get in and set the groceries on the counter. She started preheating the oven, then took a look at Mark’s apartment. It was a typical man’s apartment, but it lacked a woman’s touch. Tess wondered how many times she had seen this apartment without considering that she could serve her man by cleaning it.

Tess worked quickly. She dusted, picked up, vacuumed, washed dishes, and scrubbed. She repeatedly hurried back to continue the recipe along, wanting it to be ready whenever Mark got home. An image of the 50’s housewife entered Tess’s mind and she giggled, wondering if the 50’s housewife was going to suck her man off like Tess was planning to. Tess’s giggling tapered off when she realized that the 50’s housewife probably spent a lot of time on her knees to keep her man happy—perhaps more time than Tess had spent recently.

Tess began feeling weirdly guilty at that thought. She had gotten comfortable in her relationship with Mark, but had she forgotten to try? Had she settled into mediocrity and stopped caring about making her man happy? How selfish had she become? Tess did her best to think back to the last time she had done something exciting for Mark. She had let him handcuff her on his birthday, but that was three months ago and she hadn’t exactly been enthusiastic about it. And before that? Tess couldn’t remember.

The timer for dinner went off. Tess snapped back to attention as she donned oven mitts and opened the oven. She decided that the past was the past. She couldn’t go back and do better, but she could start trying harder now. After all, that’s what tonight was about. That’s why she was dolled up and ready to play.

* * *

When Mark walked into his apartment, the smells of his favorite meal greeted him. His apartment was clean, with every surface clear and shiny. His girl approached, allowing herself to be ogled as she approached. She looked amazing in the short skirt, deep neckline, and makeup. She pressed into his chest, wiggling her breasts slightly against him as she greeted him with a tender, teasing kiss.

After she broke the kiss, Mark’s eyes dropped down to her body. “You look amazing!”

“You think I look good now? Just wait for the view you’ll be getting later,” she said with a promising wink.

Mark ate his dinner quickly, eyeing her cleavage through most of the meal. Tess ate lightly, butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she thought about how happy she was going to make her man.

As soon as Mark had cleared his plate, Tess took him by the hand and walked him into the living room. With a firm, playful push, Tess placed Mark onto his couch. She slid out of her top, let her skirt work its way down her thighs, and stood before her man in the sexy black lingerie that she had selected just for tonight.

Then, she knelt.

Tess unbuckled Mark’s belt, unzipped his fly, and gently tugged his jeans down to his ankles. His boxers followed.

“I hope this makes you happy,” Tess said with a soft, sensuous voice. “Please enjoy me.” Then she bent down, letting her tongue play with his already-hard cock. She teased the tip with swirls, pausing to plant kisses. She worked down his shaft, treating each inch like a delectable dessert, until her mouth was pressed up against the base, her chin against his balls. She planted a long, sucking kiss here, making a soft moan from her throat to let him know she was willing and happy. Then, her tongue emerged again and she ran it up his shaft to the point. Once she arrived, she opened her mouth and really got to work.

Tess had rarely given blowjobs and did not consider herself an expert on them. The few times she had gone down on a man, she had kept his head in her mouth and used her hands to do most of the work. Now, however, that was unacceptable. She took his cock as deep as she could into her mouth, using her lips to form a seal and sucking as she descended. When she reached as much as she could take, she held it there, letting her mouth and throat grow accustomed as her tongue entertained him. Then she eased backwards, allowing herself a break, and then plunged down again. With each subsequent motion, she took his further into her mouth. She ignored her body’s instinctive gag, pushing harder. She picked up the pace, developing a rhythm.

This wasn’t about getting through it. This wasn’t even about checking off a box to make a birthday boy satisfied. This was about making her man happy. That required devotion, adoration, and even worship. Tess was putting in that work.

She picked up a more aggressive pace, thrusting her face down onto her man’s cock. Her hair bobbed back and forth, but Tess didn’t care. She reminded herself that dignity was secondary to service. To make her man happy, she had to play the whore. Hell, she could be the whore if it made her man happy.

Tess sucked, slobbered, bobbed, fondled, thrusted, and gagged until all of a sudden her mouth was filled with hot cum. She coughed once, then immediately began swallowing. With each bob up on his cock, Tess swallowed to make room for more, then bobbed back down to refill. He grunted and gasped on the couch as she sucked it all out of him.

With a feeling of satisfaction, Tess finally sat back on her knees. Spit covered his chin. She smiled. “Did I make you happy?” Tess said sensuously.

Mark groaned, leaning back on the couch with a contented smile. He laughed once, eyed her body as she leaned back, and said, “Yes. Today, you have made me happy.”

Tess blinked once. Today. She blinked again. Did that mean tomorrow he wouldn’t be happy? What did that mean for Tess? Would she have to make him happy all over again tomorrow?

She cast the thoughts of out her head, reminding herself that tomorrow was tomorrow’s problem. Today, she had made her man happy. She settled down onto the couch next to him, not bothering to cover herself again. They watched a movie, him in jeans and t-shirt and her in black lace lingerie. For today, Tess decided, it was enough that he was happy.

* * *

Tess awoke on Saturday morning. Her first thought was, ‘Is my man happy?’

She sat up, aware that this was an odd first thought. Why had that been what she was worried about? Wasn’t it just the last night that she had dressed like a slut and sucked him off? It was only now that Tess was realizing that he never returned the favor. She hadn’t had a single thought about her own orgasms the night before and, frankly, neither had he.

But still, there was that question. Was he happy? Was the slutty, sloppy blowjob on Friday night enough to cover her man’s happiness through to Saturday? Tess genuinely didn’t know.

Tess stood and looked at herself in the mirror. She was feeling the urge to go put on whore-level makeup and go suck her boyfriend’s dick again just to make sure he was happy. But was he also putting in that effort? Was he sitting at home wondering how to make her happy? Was that fair? Did it matter if that was fair?

Tess was very confused and she was starting to get a headache. What had spawned all of this? Was this just because of that stupid video? Had it gotten inside her head somehow?

Mark’s words floated through Tess’s mind: “Today, you have made me happy.” Tess blinked. That was yesterday. By Mark’s words alone, she had no reason to believe him to be happy today.

But again, so what?

Tess groaned and shook her head. She felt like there was a war in her mind between the part that she was used to and the part that wanted nothing more than to make her boyfriend happy. And some part inside her brain made Tess wonder why she always wasn’t worried about making her boyfriend happy. Shouldn’t that have been a priority before? Why only now? Did she just realize that she had been selfish?

Tess paced her room, trying to figure things out. She ran a hand through her hair as she moved. Finally, her eyes fell on the white disk sitting on top of her laptop computer. Was that what caused this? Tess had to find out.

She picked up her laptop, put the disk into the reader, and turned on the video. She wanted to focus on the words the woman said and see if they were the same ones that were bouncing around Tess’s head this morning.

The music started, the woman in the 1950’s outfit started speaking, and Tess immediately had trouble focusing. The words made sense, of course. They sounded right and true. But what was Tess trying to do? Was she trying to look for reason to doubt this frame of mind? Maybe looking to weasel her way out of making her man happy? Was that really the selfishness that had driven Tess to watch this video this morning?

Tess found the woman looking more and more like herself, just like before. This being her third time, Tess knew that her empathy was imprinting the image on the so-called “blank space”, filling the woman with herself. She had heard it described twice before. But it gave Tess the opportunity to examine herself. The woman speaking to her was dressed in an unattractive sweatshirt. Her hair was a mess. She had no makeup. It was a lazy woman on a Saturday morning who was trying to get out of her primary responsibility of making her man happy. Tess felt ashamed.

She listened intently as the video explained again the importance of making her man happy. She didn’t know if the video had somehow changed or if it was just because of Tess’s guilt, but the lines in the video about forsaking self-respect and dignity to remove barriers to her man’s happiness were especially prominent in Tess’s mind.

By the end of the video, Tess’s mind was calmer. She knew that she had just been selfish earlier. She had been trying to shirk her responsibilities to make her man happy.

Again, Mark’s words floated through her mind: “Today, you have made me happy.” Well that day was gone. It was time to do her work all over again.

* * *

Tess showed up at Mark’s door in a sexy babydoll. She had the black lace and the babydoll, but that was the extent of her sexy underwear. Tess decided she would have to pick up some more to ensure variety for her man.

Mark opened the door, eyed her up and down, and silently stepped aside.

Tess walked past him, adding an extra shake to her ass with every step, just because she knew that Mark was watching it.

“I enjoyed dinner so much last night,” Tess said. “I was hoping to get seconds.”

She turned and licked her lips, leaving no room for misinterpretation.

Mark smiled, eagerness in his eyes. But then something strange happened. Something seemed to occur to him or he remembered something. His smile diminished and he lost some of his eagerness.

“That would be fun at all, but…” he shrugged. “I don’t think that would make me as happy as yesterday.”

Tess’s heart dropped. It had never occurred to her that she couldn’t make him happy again by sucking him off. Did the appeal of that diminish? Had Tess lost the ability to make her man happy? Horror struck at her heart.

“What… what can I do to make you happy?” Tess said dumbly.

“Well, just sitting and getting a blowjob was fun and all,” Mark said, “but I think being more in control would make me happier. What if we…” he hesitated, shook his head, and turned away. “Nah, I don’t think you’d be into it.”

“No, no,” Tess said eagerly, stepping forward. “What do you want? What can I do? Anything!”

“Well you didn’t really enjoy the handcuffs last time,” Mark said with a shrug. “I liked it, but…”

“You want to handcuff me?” Tess said. “We can do that.” She nodded fervently.

“No, look,” Mark said, hesitancy still in his voice. “I think you might not be up for what I have in mind. You know, to be really really happy.”

“Anything to make you happy, sweetheart,” Tess said, her voice pleading. “Please just let me make you happy.”

Mark paused, eyed his girlfriend, and shrugged. His hesitancy disappeared and he spoke quickly and precisely, “Well I was thinking that you could go get a collar and leash, a ball gag, a whip, and some rope. Then I could tie you up, fuck you roughly, and probably cum all over your face or tits.”

Tess—who had made a fuss about being handcuffed, didn’t like when Mark was rough, had always thought cumshots were demeaning and gross, and had already dressed like a whore the night before—squealed with delight. “And that would make me happy?”

“Ye…” Mark paused. He smiled, took a breath, and said, “I think so. We’ll have to find out.”

Tess nodded. “I bet I can do a great job of making you happy,” Tess said with promise. “I’ll go get the things.”

“Oh, and Tess,” Mark said. Tess paused, her hand on the door. She waited eagerly.

“It would make me happy if you picked up some new lingerie. Stockings and garters. And something see-through. That would make me really happy.”

“Anything to make you happy,” Tess said, the earnestness dripping from her voice.

Tess moved as quickly as she could, not wanting to bore her man or leave him unsatisfied. She was fast and an hour after she had left Mark’s apartment, she knocked again on his door.

Mark opened the door. The first thing he saw was the thick black, studded collar around Tess’s neck. A long, thin metal chain hung from it as a leash. Tess had retouched her makeup before knocking and her fresh lipstick had smeared over the black ball gag in her mouth. New, expensive-looking lingerie adorned his bitch. Both the bra and panties were black, thin, and see-through. They displayed and shaped her body, but hid nothing. She was kneeling, but stockings and garters emerged from below her knees and crept up her thighs. Her eyes were dropped low to the ground.

Mark grinned as he looked down at the girl who had complained endlessly about the handcuffs on his last birthday. Humbly, she lifted her hands. In her grip, like an offering, was a rope, a riding crop, and the handle to her leash.

Mark took the handle first, tugging on her throat. She crawled through the door, never rising, and Mark closed it behind her.

He followed through on his plan to be rough. Mark wasted no time in tying Tess’s arms together behind her back. He used the riding crop on her ass while she knelt and bent over. Moans of pleasure passed around the ball gag. He took her to the bedroom, had her kneel on the bed, and bent her over again. He unzipped, stuffed her pussy from behind, and repeatedly smacked her ass as he fucked her. After a minute, he reached forward and grabbed a chunk of her hair. He pulled it hard as he rode her, like he was hanging onto the reins of a horse. After several minutes of this, he pulled out and turned her around. Only now did the ball gag come out of Tess’s mouth, to replaced by Mark’s cock. He fucked her mouth with the same furor he had used on her pussy, occasionally spanking her ass with his riding crop. Tess did her best to open wide and take it, but neither of them seemed too concerned about her gags. After several more minutes, Mark flipped Tess onto her back, tore off the bra, and began to jerk himself off over her tits.

“Beg for it, bitch,” Mark said gruffly.

“Oh please, please cum all over me,” Tess immediately moaned. “Cover me with it. I need it. Please!”

“Call yourself a whore,” Mark commanded.

“I’m a dirty little whore! Please cover your slutty whore with hot cum. I’m here, I’m yours, I’m begging for it. Please!”

Mark let loose. His cum landed on Tess’s chest, where it rested like a badge of honor. A grin erupted on her face as Mark jerked off onto her. This was what making her man happy looked like. Satisfaction filled her as she listened to the grunting and felt more land on her bare chest.

Finally, when finished, Mark stepped back, breathing hard.

“Damn girl,” Mark muttered. “I never knew you could take dick like that.”

“Anything to make you happy,” Tess smiled at him. Her arms were still tied behind her back and she looked up at him while upside down from her back. She hesitated, then added, “Did I make you happy?”

Mark smiled and caressed her cheek tenderly. “You have made me very happy today.”

These words rang through her head. It was the same balance of fulfillment of duty and terror for the future. As Mark untied her arms, Tess tentatively said, “Is… is there anything I can do to make you happy longer?”

“What do you mean?” Mark said.

“Will you still be happy tomorrow?” Tess said.

“Well I don’t know, that’s tomorrow,” Mark said with a shrug. The rope came free and Tess stretched her arms.

“Right, but… I don’t know… are you sure this happiness won’t last?”

“I mean, yeah,” Mark said, sitting on his bed. Tess walked to a tissue box in the corner and began to clean the cum off her chest. Mark continued, “It’s like your birthday. You get presents and are super excited, but the next day that’s over. I don’t make those rules, I just know that happiness is kinda fickle.”

Tess nodded, seeing his point. She turned to him. Her panties and bra were gone, but she still wore the stockings, garter, collar, and chain. Her ass ached dully from the memory of the riding crop.

“I never realized how little I was doing to make you happy,” Tess said softly.

“Well you’ve done a hell of a lot in the past two days,” Mark grinned.

“And tomorrow?” Tess said. “If you wake up and aren’t happy anymore… what can I do to make you happy again?” Her voice was thick with desperation.

“I guess you’ll have to ask me tomorrow,” Mark said. Tess thought she saw a twinkle of humor in his eye, but she didn’t know why.

* * *

Tess got home and went straight for her computer. She had seen the video three times now. She knew it pretty well by now, but surely there was something she had missed. Some trick for how to continue to make her man happy.

She sat down, turned on the video, and felt the familiar sense of displacement as she sunk into the video through her own empathy. The girl on screen wore stockings, garters, a collar, a leash, and cum on her chest. Tess had put on some more clothes now, but she supposed that this was still how she saw herself—as Mark’s cum-covered sex slave.

The video finished, leaving Tess with the same feeling of urgency to make Mark happy, but with no new tools. Her sexy blowjob had only satisfied him for a day before he required greater deprivation to be happy. What if the tied up, rough, humiliating sex also lost its ability to make her man happy? What if Mark didn’t have another idea of something to make him happy? Tess’s mind could not escape the terrifying possibility that her man would be unhappy, but she wouldn’t know how to correct that.

Tess realized there was something she could try. She tried to google the video, but could find no brand marking on the video. She tried googling “Keeping your man happy”, but ended up with several youtube videos, clickbait articles, and a few porn links. There was no trace of what she was looking for.

Desperate, Tess picked up her phone. She found the contact for Mark’s friend Ron. She stared at it a moment. Was this over-stepping? Would this make Mark unhappy if she was talking to his friends like this? Tess bit her lip, torn. She decided that the bigger danger was her man being unhappy. She pressed dial.

A woman’s voice answered. “Ron’s phone. Kelly speaking.”

Tess hesitated, then said, “Uh, hi. Is Ron there?”

“He’s in the shower. We just worked up quite a sweat,” she giggled. “Are you a side chick of his? Don’t be scared, I don’t care if it makes him happy.”

“What? No. This is Tess. I’m Mark’s girlfriend.”

“Oh! Hi Tess,” Kelly said. Her voice was thick with “dumb blonde” energy. “What’s up?”

“Well… Ron gave Mark a video by mistake. He meant to give a comedy, but I think he burned the wrong video. It was a self-help video.” She paused, laughing. “I feel silly even…”

“Making your man happy,” Kelly said.

Tess blinked. “Yeah.”

“And you want more,” Kelly said.

Tess blinked again. “Yeah.”

Kelly giggled again. “Isn’t it just so insightful? My relationship with Ron has completely turned around. I never realized how selfish I was being.”

“I know!” Tess exclaimed. “I never knew just how much went into keeping Mark happy. I’m afraid that I’m a little out of my element and I was looking for some more help from some experts.”

“Well sure! Ron gave me a whole bunch of videos. I can send you the link. Hold on.”

Tess felt the phone buzz in her hand. She looked down and saw a text with a hyperlink.

“Thank you so much!” Tess said.

“Oh sure, honey,” Kelly said. “Girls have to help each other out. But I have to go. The shower just turned off and I have my mind set on getting dirty again real soon.” She giggled and then hung up.

Tess opened the link from her computer and began scrolling. There were dozens, if not hundreds, of titles. It was a treasure trove for a girl looking to satisfy a man. Titles ranged from “How to suck away the unhappiness” to “How to dress like his sexy trophy” to “Striptease: How to warm up his engine” to even “Happiness from afar: How to be his best porn star when he’s away”.

For the first time since leaving Mark’s place, Tess wasn’t afraid anymore of how to make her man happy. She had unlocked the secret of making her man happy.

She started watching, staying up long into the night. She learned truths like “You shouldn’t be threatened by other girls. Whether he ogles the waitress or fucks his secretary, these girls are your partners in the bigger, most important mission of your man’s happiness.” After Mark’s instructions for Tess to call herself a whore, Tess found a video called “Self-degrading Dirty Talk: Elevating your man in the bedroom by lowering yourself”. She memorized a long list of terms for herself, including the ones that Tess already knew, like “Slut”, “Bitch”, or Whore”, but also brand new terms, like “Fuckdoll” or “Cum Dumpster”.

At around 2:30 in the morning, Tess finally realized that if she stayed up too long she wouldn’t be able to make her man happy as well. She went to sleep, promising to continue her education the next morning.

She dreamt about serving her man. Even this ghost of service left her feeling fulfilled and accomplished.

* * *

Tess didn’t need to be afraid that Mark would run out of ideas for his happiness. He always knew what would make him happy. The variety was astounding.

Sometimes that was just a simple blowjob—which Tess quickly became an expert on. Other times that was the rough, degrading fuck in a wide range of painful positions. Mark experimented with shower sex, having her lather him up, jerk him off onto her tits, and watch her rub the cum into her body. Tess even spent an entire day as his personal servant, dressed in a skimpy French maid outfit as she cleaned, cooked, danced, sucked, fucked, and repeated.

Some days, Mark decided he would be happiest if she pleased him from afar. Tess was aware that at one point in time she was horrified about the prospect of having pictures of herself out there on the internet. Those days were long past. She sent him videos of striptease, long filthy dirty talking, and even her practicing her blowjob skills on a dildo. After she sent these, she would wait in suspense as he watched them. Most times, he would reply with, “I’m happy today” and Tess could continue on with her day knowing she had fulfilled her duties.

Once, after Tess had sent a stripping video with her black lace lingerie, he had replied, “I would be happier if you wore red.” Tess didn’t own red lingerie, but that was no excuse for not making her man happy. She rushed to the store, bought sexy red lace, and reperformed the striptease. She sent him the video and eagerly awaited his reply. Finally, it came: “Better. I’m happy today. Wear that next time you come over.” Some inner part of Tess thought that she should be offended by this entire encounter, but she knew that was just her selfishness rearing its ugly head again. Her man’s importance was the highest importance.

* * *

After a month or two, Mark informed Tess that they would be going on a double date with his friend Ron. He instructed her what to wear, both on top and below. Tess—grateful for the instruction on how to make him happy—obeyed to the letter.

When Mark picked Tess up, she was wearing a skimpy cocktail dress with a plunging neckline. She wore platform heels, with fishnets emerging out of them and crawling up her long legs. A lace choker imitated the collar that she often wore for his pleasure.

“You look great,” Mark said as she settled into his passenger seat.

“Thank you,” Tess glowed. She licked her painted lips and eyed his crotch. “Do you want me to play with you while you drive?”

“Not right now,” Mark said. “I’m saving it for later.”

Mark drove them to a strip club, where he met Ron and his girlfriend Kelly outside. Kelly was definitely the dumb blonde persona that Tess had expected from their brief conversation on the phone. Her ample chest was bursting out of a red cocktail dress. When Mark and Tess had pulled up, Kelly was whispering in Ron’s ear and openly massaging the bulge in his jeans.

As Ron and Mark greeted each other, Tess watched as Mark ogled Kelly’s tits. Tess’s heart filled with gratitude towards Kelly for helping her make her man happy.

As they entered the strip club, Tess wondered if it was usual to go to a strip club on a double date, but she didn’t care. It made Mark happy. Tess took out a large quantity of singles from the ATM in the lobby. She and Kelly spent most of the nights getting drinks for their men, retrieving dancers that their boyfriends liked, and making sure their needs were met in every way.

At one point, Ron nudged Mark and said, “Watch this.” He turned to Kelly and said, “Honey, I’m getting really horny. Why don’t you get down there and solve that for me.”

“Oh yes! My favorite!” Kelly exclaimed, crawling under the table. She unbuckled Ron’s pants and began to blow him. After a few bobs down on his cock, Kelly pulled the front of her dress down so her tits popped out.

“That’s great!” Mark exclaimed. “I’m super jealous. I wish I could have that.”

“Do you want that?” Tess said eagerly. “I can do that for you.”

“I would like that,” Mark observed mildly.

Tess eagerly crawled under the table, slipping her sleeves off her shoulders and popping her own tits out. She began to blow her own man, thankful for Kelly’s demonstration on how to make her man happy.

As she blew, Tess heard Ron and Mark talking. Ron explained that “the videos had worked like a charm”. He said that they had created a blank space for “ideal woman” and the girls filled it with their own impressions on the matter. Then, any teachings came from a position of authority. It allowed the girls to convince themselves of anything, by hijacking their natural sense of empathy.

“I’ve been keeping her going day-by-day,” Mark said. “Telling her how to make me happy today, but letting tomorrow just kinda hang there. That way she comes back to me each time.”

“That’s great,” Ron said. “I just sort of laid down some parameters for what makes me happy. Rules for her behavior and how often I need to get off. She takes care of the details from there.”

“Oh, look at that redhead!” Mark said. “She’s got a set of tits!”

“Oh she does,” Ron agreed.

Tess was aware that she should have been alarmed by the conversation. She should knew now that somehow those videos had changed her—trained her. Mark had been manipulating her after that, getting her to do more and more depraved things. Every viewing of the videos had only reinforced that.

But so what? Obviously Tess was not performing her duties to keep her man happy. Mark had to intervene on behalf of his own happiness. Frankly, Tess was glad he had. If he was unhappy, but was now happy, then it really didn’t matter how he had gotten from A to B. His happiness was the only thing that mattered.

As if confirming this idea, he erupted into her mouth with hot cum. Tess swallowed eagerly.

* * *

After the strip club, Mark and Ron took their girls back to Mark’s place. As soon as the door closed behind them, Mark explained what they had in mind.

“Ron and I were talking about what would make us really happy tonight,” Mark said. “We think it would be great if you girls put on a little show for us. And we’d hop in when we wanted. “

“That sounds like a lot of fun,” Kelly grinned. “Tess, are you up for it?”

“I’m always up for making my man happy,” Tess agreed.

Mark and Ron settled onto the couch. Kelly and Tess stood in front of them, starting slow with tender kisses and roaming hands over each other’s curves. Kelly’s immense tits soon made their entrance and Tess took them in her mouth with a swirling tongue and sucking, needy lips. Kelly moaned loudly at this, reaching over and freeing Tess’s own tits.

Tess wasn’t remotely bi-curious, but that didn’t matter at all in the face of her man’s happiness. If he wanted to watch this, then that was all that mattered.

Kelly’s dress hit the floor. She placed her hands on Tess’s shoulders and gently pushed her down onto her knees. Tess took the hit and buried her face in Tess’s pussy, licking and sucking on her clit. Kelly moaned like a whore and ran a hand through Tess’s hair.

Ron stood and approached his girl. He kissed Kelly fiercely as Tess ate her out. Kelly’s hand immediately left Tess’s head and she heard the sound of a zipper. She knew that Kelly was jerking Ron off, but couldn’t see it from her position on her knees. She looked up and saw Ron’s hand full of Kelly’s bare tits.

Mark stood and stepped behind Kelly. He reached around, experimenting with her tits for himself. Kelly giggled from the attention from both men.

“Well if you’re going to feel up my girl,” Ron said with a jovial voice. Tess felt Ron’s hand in her hair, wrenching her free from Kelly’s pussy and hoisting her to her feet. The little bit of Tess’s dress that had still been clinging to her curves hit the ground. Ron’s lips eagerly sucked at her tits. Tess stole a glance back at Mark to ensure he didn’t mind. His mouth was occupied with Kelly’s tits and he didn’t seem to mind Ron handling her.

After playing with the girls in the living room for a few minutes, the men took them back to Ron’s room.

“I’ll go first,” Ron said.

“We only stick our own, right?” Mark said.

“Of course,” Ron said. “We have to have some sense of property, right?”

Ron put Kelly on her back, where she landed with a happy squeal. Tess—instructed by the men—set on Kelly’s face. Immediately, Kelly’s tongue went to work on her. Ron stuck his cock in Kelly’s pussy and began to thrust. The vibration of Kelly’s moans tickled against Tess’s pussy. Ron fucked his girl while he fondled Tess’s tits. He pinched hard and Tess smiled.

Tess realized that Kelly’s tongue on her was the first pleasure she had gotten for a long time. She enjoyed it, but internally cautioned herself not to be selfish. Just because she was getting pleasure didn’t mean she should stop trying to make her man happy. Tess stole a glance at Mark, who was watching with a perverse smile on his lips.

Ron came inside of Kelly. As his body rocked in orgasm, Ron’s fingers on Tess’s nipples pinched harder. Tess moaned, partially in pain and partially because it was expected of her to perform for her man.

When Ron was finished, he pulled out, sighed with a deep satisfaction, and said to Mark, “Your turn.”

Mark also put his bitch on her back, but he turned Tess around so her head was off the edge of the bed. Tess, familiar with this position, opened wide. Mark stuffed his dick into her mouth, grabbing hold of her tits to steady himself. Kelly then crawled her way up Tess’s body as Mark fucked her mouth, planting kisses on Tess’s skin. She focused especially on Tess’s tits, sucking and biting lightly on them. Still sore from Ron’s pinching, Tess moaned at Kelly’s touch.

Kelly continued upward as Mark thrust deeper and deeper into Tess’s throat. Tess’s gagging noises apparently added to the atmosphere of depravity. Kelly dangled her ample tits, letting her nipples brush against Tess’s. Kelly swayed back and forth, brushing her tits against Tess’s repeatedly.

“Oh yeah,” Mark said with his gruff, horny voice. Kelly giggled, then continued to crawl up Tess’s body. When she ran out of Tess’s body, she continued onto Mark’s. She kissed her way up his body, eventually straddling Tess’s chest and kissing Mark’s lips deeply. Mark’s hands had left Tess’s chest and were now playing, squeezing, and slapping Kelly’s tits.

After a few minutes, Tess heard Kelly’s voice. “Man, your whore can really take that in the throat. Do you think she likes when you fuck her throat while playing with my tits? Do you think that turns her on? Let’s see?” Tess felt Kelly’s hands on her pussy, where her saliva was still wet. “The bitch is wet!” Kelly exclaimed with a giggle. “She likes this. She likes when you treat her like a fucking whore.”

“So do I,” Mark said. Tess could hear by the strain in his voice that he was close to finishing.

“You like your fucking whore like this?” Kelly said encouragingly. Tess was aware that Kelly had also spent time learning from the dirty talking instructional videos.

“I do,” Mark said. Tess glowed with the compliment as she tried to time her breathing around her man’s dick as it abused her throat.

“You like playing with another bitch while you fuck your own slut?”

“I do,” Mark said.

“Then show her how much you like this,” Kelly said. “Fuck that bitch’s throat hard. Show her how much of a whore she is. Squeeze my tits. Hard. Make it hurt. Hurt us, Mark. Make us your whores.”

Mark’s voice groaned and hot cum appeared in Tess’s mouth for the second time that night. She opened wide, letting Mark pump it into her while this other slut encouraged him.

“Fill that little cum dumpster full of it,” Kelly said. “Show her the meaning of being a worthless little fuckdoll.” Mark obliged, not slowing his thrusts until every drop had filled Tess’s mouth. Only then did he pull out.

Tess swallowed, then swallowed again, then took several deep breaths.

“I think they did pretty well,” Ron remarked mildly. “How did you like my bitch’s tits?”

“They’re great!” Mark exclaimed. “Are they real?”

“Oh, of course not,” Ron said. “No, she did this to make me happy.”

“Oh,” Mark said, looking down at his panting slut on the bed. “We might have to do that too.”

“That would make you happy?” Tess said, envisioning herself with Kelly’s massive fake tits.

“Only one way to find out,” Mark said with a grin.

“What about tonight?” Tess said. “Did I make you happy tonight?” Her tits ached and she still hadn’t caught her breath yet.

“Yes, you made me happy tonight,” Mark said.

Tess glowed, feeling the satisfaction of a job well done.

“What about tomorrow?” Tess said.

“Tomorrow?” Mark said with a raised eyebrow. “Well tomorrow we’ll just have to see.”

Tess, confident that she could find a way to keep her many happy for another day, smiled up at him. “Yes we will,” she said. Her voice dripped with promise.