The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Key

Tags: f/f, mc, fd

Description: Hatsue’s friend Laila decides to turn Hatsue’s body into her own worst enemy

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Kallie © 2019, do not repost without explicit permission

* * *

“Three… Four… Five… Wake up!”

Laila snapped her fingers, and Hatsue’s eyes blinked open. She stretched herself out sleepily, surprised at how heavy her body felt. She hadn’t expected hypnosis to feel that intense. In fact, she wasn’t sure she’d believed in it at all. When Laila had invited her to her apartment and offered to try and hypnotize her, it had sounded like a waste of time. Laila, however, had sworn it would help her relax, and after yet another hard day’s work at the office, that was exactly what Hatsue needed. Even if it had turned out to be nonsense, Laila had promised they could split a bottle of red wine.

“How do you feel?” Laila asked in her rich, calming voice as she helped Hatsue up to a sitting position. For the hypnosis, Hatsue had been lying down on Laila’s bed while Laila sat in a chair besides the bed. The arrangement had reminded Hatsue of some kind of cliche psychotherapy session, which only made the whole thing seem more ridiculous.

“Good,” Hatsue answered drowsily. She was surprised at how true that was. She felt good. Calm. Relaxed. That was something she never got to feel. Her work was just so stressful. She’d known trying to climb the career ladder would be hard work, but she hadn’t realized just how damn tired all those fifty-plus hour weeks would make her. She kept meaning to take some time off, but there was always something that got in the way—an important meeting, a new project, a last minute crisis. It was never-ending, and to her surprise, this was proving a much-needed reprieve.

“Good.” Laila gave her a wide, proud smile. “Didn’t I tell you it would help you relax?”

“Yeah.” It had worked, Hatsue had to give her that. Now that she was starting to shake off the drowsiness, she was finding she was more relaxed than she’d been in what felt like years. “How long was I under?”

Laila indicated the alarm clock by the bed, and Hatsue’s eyes widened. An hour?! It had felt like the blink of an eye. She felt herself start to stress out over all that lost time, but it couldn’t break through the relaxing haze she was bathing in. Besides, maybe losing an hour didn’t really matter. She felt like she’d already had a full night’s sleep, so maybe she could cut down on her sleep to catch up with her schedule. That sounded fine. “Wow. That was… quite something. I might have to get you to do that to me again sometime.”

Laila giggled. “Oh, gladly. But now, let me ask you: do you notice anything different about me?”

Hatsue was puzzled by the question—how could anything be different about her when she’d just been sitting right there?—but nonetheless decided to indulge her friend, and looked over her carefully. To her surprise, she saw it right away. Hanging on a silver chain around Laila’s neck was a key. However, it was no ordinary key. It was inlaid with all kinds of intricate, beautiful patterns, and the end of it was worked into the shape of a heart. It looked far more decorative than functional, and it was certainly very pretty. But that wasn’t what was strange about it, not to Hatsue. What she found extraordinary about the key was that the couldn’t take her eyes off it. She moment she saw it, her gaze just locked onto it, and she was unable to peel herself away. She could barely blink. Laila shifted slightly, and light glistened off the silver key, drawing Hatsue even deeper under its spell.

“Your necklace,” Hatsue said breathily.

“That’s right!” Laila replied. “Do you like it?”

“I… yes.” It was surprisingly hard for Hatsue to speak.

“I bet you do.” Laila giggled again. “You know, every key is the key to something. And if you own the key, you own whatever the key is for, don’t you? If you own a car, the car keys are yours. If you’ve got an apartment key, it’s going to be the key to your apartment. Right?”

“Sure.” That seemed reasonable enough.

“So this key,” Laila put her fingers around it, toying with it a little, “means that I own something. Whatever this is the key to, is mine. Isn’t that right?”

“I… guess so.”

“Do you want to know what this is the key to?” Laila asked.

“Sure.” It felt natural to Hatsue to go along with what Laila was saying

“You. This is the key to you, Hatsue. And since I own the key, that means I own you too. You’re mine.”

“What?” That sounded so strange and so wrong, it broke Hatsue out of her stupor. She shook her head violently, shrugging off the remnants of the hypnotic trance. “What the hell? Laila, what are you talking about?”

“I already told you.” Hatsue’s resistance did nothing to diminish Laila’s smile. “I’m your keyholder. You’re mine now.”

“Why are you talking like that?” Hatsue was starting to feel irritated, and more than a little creeped out.

“I’m simply stating the facts.”

“Facts?” Hatsue stood up. “Laila, you’re really starting to creep me out.”

“That doesn’t matter.” Laila remained sitting and smiling. “Very soon, it won’t matter what you think.”

“What the fuck, Laila?” Hatsue raised her voice. She was distinctly uncomfortable now.

“Just remember,” Laila said, “All you have to do is accept it. Accept that you are mine now. Once you do that, everything will be so much better.”

“Screw you.” Hatsue’s gut was telling her something was wrong, and she trusted her instincts. She didn’t know what Laila was talking about, and she didn’t want to know. It sounded like some kind of crazy religious thing, and she wanted no part in it. “I’m getting out of here.”

“Of course.” Laila just watched as Hatsue gathered up her things and made for the door. “I’ll be right here, whenever you’re ready to change your mind.”

Hatsue couldn’t think of an appropriate response beyond a stream of curse words, so she kept her anger to herself as she fast-walked out of Laila’s apartment and headed home as quickly as she could.

* * *

Hatsue breathed a sigh of relief when, thirty minutes later, she shut the door of her own apartment behind her and switched on the light. Now that she was home, she felt a lot safer. Laila’s weird behaviour hadn’t managed to totally destroy the sense of relaxation her hypnosis had brought on, but it had still distinctly unnerved her. Thankfully, it was all over now. That was the last time she was going anywhere with Laila alone outside work, that was for sure. Hatsue checked her phone and set down her bag on her kitchen counter, and looked around her apartment. It was home, even if it didn’t really feel like it. Her salary let her afford a wonderfully spacious apartment with a lovely view right in the heart of the city, but a year after moving in she’d still yet to find the time to decorate it and make it hers. It felt a little impersonal, although normally that didn’t bother her too much since between work, shopping, going to the gym and the occasional social event, Hatsue didn’t spend much time at her apartment outside of sleeping.

Despite the hour she’d lost being hypnotized by Laila, she still had some time to kill this evening before she needed to think about going to bed. The only reason she’d accepted Laila’s invitation in the first place was because somehow, the stars had aligned and Hatsue had a free evening without needing to catch up on anything. Even better, she hadn’t received any work emails that demanded immediate attention. So, what was she going to do with the rest of her night? She could call her parents, or read her book, or crash on her couch and watch some Netflix… but her thoughts were already turning in a different direction. Hatsue grinned to herself as she decided what she was going to do: she was going to go to her room, light some candles, put on some music, and masturbate. Getting herself off was just about her favorite pastime. She wasn’t ashamed of it—she was an adult woman with a high sex drive, and she loved making herself cum with any number of different toys she had stashed under her bed. She was already thinking about which ones she might want to use on herself tonight. This wasn’t going to be a one-and-done quickie. She had the time to draw things out a little bit. Those times were always the best.

Within minutes, Hatsue had everything prepared. She switched off her phone and stripped naked. Her cock was already hard from the anticipation of pleasure. She was always so pent up. The first touch of her hand on her cock was enough to bring a small moan to her lips. She let herself fall back onto the bed and squirmed, excited by how deliciously sensitive and sexual she felt. Despite her resolution to take it slow, she quickly found her whole hand wrapped around her cock, pumping up and down with wild abandon as she thrust her hips to try and give herself even more stimulation. She was hornier than she’d realized, apparently, and way hornier than usual. Hatsue grinned to herself. This felt way to good for her to hold herself back. Fine. She’d take her time with the next one, and get out a few toys. Her hand was good enough for now, and she was so lost to the amazing sensation of her sensitive girlcock she couldn’t consider stopping. Despite her intense arousal, it took longer than usual for her to bring herself to the point of orgasm. It was as though the sensitivity and heat she felt throughout her body was being counterbalanced by a kind of numbness in her shaft. But it didn’t matter; before long, she felt herself at the edge. She kept jerking herself off greedily, eager for the orgasm she could feel building within her. She was so close, and she could feel herself going over, and then…

Nothing.

A vicious growl escaped Hatsue’s throat as, all of a sudden, the sensation vanished. The pleasure waned and, frustratingly, she felt her eagerly-awaited orgasm slip away. What the hell had happened? She’d never felt anything like it. The pleasure was gone, but her arousal remained, as did the drive to cum. Hatsue started pumping again, but it was no use. The moment had passed, and the feeling of her hand on her cock wasn’t even close to as exciting as it had been. It was like she’d cum, but there was no explosive pleasure, no afterglow, and no satisfaction. Her body was still shivering with need. Hatsue groaned with frustration, and gave up. Maybe it was the stress. It didn’t matter, she could try again in a few minutes.

But when she tried again, the same thing happened. She took it slower, worried she’d somehow forced herself to cum so fast she’d robbed herself of all pleasure. This time, she spent a couple of minutes teasing herself with the lightest of touches, bringing herself back to full hardness and managing to summon back the deliciously naughty mood she’d been in before. Once she was back in the mood, the need and sensitivity returned even more fiercely. She felt as though she could cum straight away, but she made herself hold out, not wanting to cause a repeat of whatever had happened before. However, when she finally tried to push herself over the edge, that was exactly what happened. The orgasm vanished just at the point it was about to hit her, leaving her numb and pleasure-less and shivering with desperate frustration.

Hatsue could have screamed. What the fuck was happening to her? She finally got an evening to relax, and first she ended up having to put up with Laila’s weirdness, and now this? It just wasn’t fair. She needed to cum so badly. It was all she could think about. She knew there was no way she was going to be able to think about anything else until she was satisfied. Her sex drive was just too high, and after the two failed orgasms, it was sky-rocketing. This was like some kind of sick joke, she thought. She needed to cum. She needed it. What could she do? She’d have to try out some toys. Maybe she could find some porn. Anything. She needed to cum.

Nothing worked. Hatsue spent the next two hours doing anything she could think of to try and cum. She used vibrators on herself, and nipple clamps, and a flogger, and she fucked herself with every dildo or butt plug she owned. She watched some porn, read some erotica and looked at some hentai. She put on her favorite, most revealing set of lingerie, hoping that if she made herself feel sexy that might help. It didn’t. The last thing she tried was taking some pictures of herself and posting them online, anonymously, hoping that exhibitionist thrill might be the thing her body was craving. When even that wasn’t enough to let her cum, she threw her dildo off the bed and slumped, going limp as the unsatisfied sense of longing for orgasm ravaged her body. Hatsue pulled a pillow over her mouth and screamed into it. In that moment, she would have done anything to cum. She would have given anything. But it didn’t matter. In the end, there was nothing for Hatsue to do but roll over and try to sleep. It took her a long time to drift off. Her exertions had left her aching, but even lying in bed, under the covers, trying to think about literally anything else, her hand kept finding its way down between her legs, making her cock grow hard again in futile hope.

When she finally managed to get to sleep, her dreams were filled with sex, but even in her dreams, she never got to cum.

* * *

The next day, it was ten am and Hatsue was already on her third cup of coffee. She alternated rapidly between typing out emails and reports, and blearily rubbing her tired, heavy eyes. More than one co-worker had commented on the state she was in, and received a barbed, snarky retort in response. Hatsue wasn’t in the mood to joke around. She just wanted to make it through the day so she could go home and rest. She wasn’t sure she could face up to trying to jerk off again. She still didn’t understand what had happened to her, and she was terrified of getting home and masturbating again, only to discover she still couldn’t cum. That sounded like a fate worse than death. She could still feel her body crying out for orgasm. It was taking her more self-control than she wanted to admit to keep her hand on her desk and out of her skirt. She knew she needed to concentrate—deadlines didn’t care if you got a bad night’s sleep—but her body didn’t seem to want to listen. It only wanted pleasure.

“What’s the matter? Didn’t sleep well?”

The amused voice jolted Hatsue out of her reverie, and she blushed as she realized she’d been using one hand to press against the front of her skirt, making herself more than a little aroused. When she turned, though, her arousal disappeared at once as she was confronted by Laila’s tanned, slender face.

“What the hell do you want?” Hatsue snapped. She was more concerned with her own personal troubles than whatever weird shit Laila had been trying to pull the previous evening, but she wasn’t about to forget the bizarre, creepy way Laila had spoken to her. She found it hard to hold on to her anger, though, when her eyes latched onto the key hanging around Laila’s neck. The key. Her key, Laila had insisted. The key to her. Hatsue was confident that had all been nonsense, but she couldn’t explain why she found the ornamented silver key so calming and so compelling.

“Just wanted to see how you’re getting on, that’s all.”

“I’m fine,” Hatsue said, turning back to her desk. Laila was the last person she needed to deal with right now.

“No, you’re not.” There was something about Laila’s voice, a curious certainty, that made Hatsue turn back around. “You didn’t get nearly enough restful sleep last night, you poor thing. That’s obvious to anyone. Let me guess: you couldn’t manage your, ah, ‘nightly ritual’?”

Hatsue froze. Did Laila know about that? No, there was no way Laila could know about that. How did Laila know about that? “I-I don’t know what you mean,” she stuttered.

“Oh yes you do.” Again, Laila sounded so perfectly confident it was unnerving. “I reckon you’re the kind of girl who does it every day. Maybe even twice a day. Am I right?”

“What are you t-talking about?” Hatsue hated how weak her own voice sounded by comparison.

“That’s how you’re gonna play it, huh? Playing dumb?” Laila smirked. “That’s fine. We both know the truth. Just remember what I told you. Remember this.” Laila stroked the key around her neck, and Hatsue shivered. “All you have to do is accept it.”

With that, Laila waltzed away to the other end of the office. Hatsue was too stunned to stop her, or ask any questions. Her mind was going a mile a minute. Had Laila done this to her? It seemed absurd. Impossible. But she couldn’t think of any other explanation. It must have been the hypnosis. Could hypnosis really do something like this? Hatsue wasn’t sure. That was a big thing to accept, given she hadn’t believed in it at all until only the day before. She was going to have to do some research. But it’d have to be on her own time, she thought, as she saw a slew of fresh emails, all marked ‘urgent’, hit her inbox. She needed to get to the bottom of this, but most of all, she needed to make sure Mr Davidson’s proposal for the quarterly review was ready for presentation by four in the afternoon, or else she was going to be in line to get chewed out, and that just wasn’t an option.

* * *

Four horrible, agonizing days later, Hatsue was sat at the same desk, her eyes completely glazed over as she tried and failed to concentrate on the computer screen in front of her. She still hadn’t cum. She’d tried. Oh, how she’d tried! She’d never tried so hard at anything else in her life. She hadn’t realized how important orgasms were to her until they were taken away. She hadn’t realized her libido was so high. Or maybe that was just another part of the curse, as Hatsue thought of it.

Hatsue was certain now that Laila had done this to her, with hypnosis. She wasn’t sure how, exactly, or why, but it was the only explanation that made sense given Laila’s strange behavior. She hadn’t been able to muster the courage to confront Laila, though. She had no idea what she’d say. She wanted to go to the cops, but she knew they’d just laugh at her, as would anyone else she told. She was on her own with this. Over the previous few days, she’d exhausted every possible way of masturbating she could think of, and all it had done was left her more frustrated and horny than ever. After that, she’d tried to see if there was some way she could hypnotically de-condition herself. Hatsue had found some audio files on the Internet that had promised to be able to remove any implanted triggers or suggestions, but they hadn’t worked. She’d studied as hard as she could, trying to become an expert in hypnosis as quickly as possible in search of a solution, but she hadn’t found one. She was still cursed.

While she’d now accepted that she wasn’t going to make herself cum the way she normally could, that hadn’t stopped her masturbating. Not even a little bit. If anything, she was jerking off more than ever. After all the frustration, all the self-inflicted teasing, her sex drive was through the roof. Sex was rarely out of her mind for even a single moment. She couldn’t help but touch herself. Besides, it was the only thing that helped—in the short term, anyway. In reality, she knew her constant masturbation was making things far worse. Each time she reached climax only to have the pleasure stolen out from under her, the frustration grew more intense, and each time, her sex drive peaked higher and higher. Hatsue was painfully aware of that, but she still couldn’t stop. In the moment, the pleasure of touching herself was enough to take the edge off her need, just barely. She’d tried to hold back, knowing how much worse she was making it, but her willpower had broken within hours. It was like an itch that got worse the more she scratched it. Even though she knew, she couldn’t stop thinking about it and wanting it. Holding back was simply impossible.

The worst part, though, was how it was affecting her work. For the first day or so, Hatsue had managed to hold it together—just. But after that, the loss of sleep and the constant, gnawing arousal got the better of her. She couldn’t concentrate on anything for more than five minutes before her brain turned to fog. Tiredness made it hard to summon the willpower to push through, and her horniness acted as constant distraction. All she could think about was her need to touch herself. On one occasion, her thoughts had drifted towards sex as she’d been typing out an email, and she’d ended up typing out a long stream of obscenities and sexual fantasies in a horny stupor. Mercifully, she’d snapped out of it before hitting ‘send’. Ever since then, she’d been living in fear of making a mistake that cost her to job. At the same time, her productivity was through the floor. She staggered through to the end of the day, barely managing anything, then went home as quickly as she could to lie on her bed and uselessly fuck herself into a frustrated haze. Her superiors had quickly noticed her lackluster performance, and had chastised her for it. Now more than ever, Hatsue had wanted to scream. She’d worked so hard to be in her position, and now it was threatening so slip away, all because of some stupid orgasm hypnosis curse.

Hatsue blinked rapidly for a moment as she realized she’d done it again. She’d zoned out completely, and stopped reading the report on her screen. She scowled, angry at herself, but a moment later her anger turned to embarrassment as she realized where her hand was. Quickly glancing around to make sure no-one was looking, she slipped her hand out of her panties. She’d progressed from rubbing herself over her skirt to outright masturbating absent-mindedly almost whenever her hands were free. Hatsue’s blush deepened when she realized her fingers were coated in sticky pre-cum, and she discreetly wiped it away with a tissue. She could feel how hard she was under the desk. She couldn’t take much more of this. Hatsue carefully set both of her hands on the desk in front of her and balled them into fists so tight she could feel her nails digging painfully into her palms. It was getting worse. She needed some relief. Something. Anything.

Hatsue rose from her desk, zombie-like. She knew what she could do. She’d managed to resist the temptation so far, but there was no point fighting it anymore. As shameful as it was, she had to do this. It was the only way she could stop herself losing her mind. Taking another look around, just to make sure, she dashed over to the bathroom. Mercifully, it was empty. She entered one of the stalls and locked it, and then, rushing madly, she pulled down her skirt and her tights, sat down, and started stroking her cock. In an instant, she was painfully hard. In another, she was on the edge. She slowed her pace, refusing to let herself go over. She knew it would inevitably be the same—the pleasure slipping through her grasp at the last minute, leaving her craving more. She wasn’t ready for that yet. She needed more pleasure before she was ready to go back to work.

The pleasure Hatsue got from her cock became her whole world. She couldn’t think about anything else. She didn’t want to think about anything else. She wanted to keep stroking herself, and she wanted to cum. God, she wanted to cum. She was torn in half between the pleasure she was feeling and the knowledge it wouldn’t reach the climax she needed, and between the shame she felt at masturbating in the office bathroom and the incredibly relief and gratitude she felt for doing it. She felt like such an insatiable, uncontrollable slut, and she was so horny that even that thought was a turn-on. In a moment of clarity, as the pleasure grew more and more overwhelming, she stuffed three fingers of her free hand into her mouth, muffling the weak, needy moans she was making. What little of her rational brain was left wanted to make sure no-one overheard her, but most her brain didn’t care anymore. How could she? The only thing she could about was pumping her cock in her hand, and cumming her brains out. Most of all, she cared about how the pleasure of orgasm was denied to her.

Eventually, she hit the point where all her self-control vanished. She picked up her pace, stroking herself faster and faster, until she hit the edge. And then, just as she’d known it would her nascent orgasm dissolved into thin air. Even though it was nothing unexpected, Hatsue was so disappointed she could have cried. Her need to jerk herself off had abated, slightly, but she could already feel it growing again, and she could feel how much worse it was going to be. She had no time to wallow in her own misery, though. She had a job to do. Hatsue pulled up her skirt and tights, took a moment to compose herself, and left the stall. She took another moment to check herself in the mirror and make sure she didn’t look like too much of a mess, and walked back out into the office.

“Where do you think you’ve been?”

No more than one step outside the bathroom, Hatsue found herself confronted by Allison, her supervisor, gazing her down with a frosty, displeased expression.

“I… I…”

“You’ve been in there for fifteen minutes,” Allison stated flatly. Hatsue’s jaw hung open. Had it been that long? “I don’t care about whatever’s going on with you lately, and I don’t care if you’re sick. You don’t have fifteen minutes to do god-knows-what in the bathroom when you’re this far past your deadlines.”

“Allison, I… uh…”

“My office. Now.” Allison turned and marched off, and Hatsue trudged after her. She should’ve been upset, but she could barely manage that while her thoughts were dominated by how much she wanted to be able to cum.

* * *

“Fuck… fuck… fuck! Harder! Yes, yes!”

Hatsue, in a frenzy of pleasure, obliged enthusiastically as she pounded her cock in and out of the girl kneeling on the bed in front of her. Her pussy felt so good. It was good enough that Hatsue was actually starting to hope. Maybe this would work. Maybe this way, she could cum. After exhausting every other option she could think of, she’d started to wonder if maybe the secret was having another person there to help her out. Frankly, at this point she was willing to try anything—anything except admitting Laila had won, of course. Hatsue’s life was too busy and messy for a partner and she was normally averse to the idea of hook-ups, but the prospect of being able to cum at long last was easily enough to let her overcome her aversion. It wasn’t just about her personal pleasure anymore. Her job could be on the line. She’d managed to talk Allison down from a formal reprimand to an informal one when she’d been summoned to her office last week, but that had come with a warning that if her performance didn’t pick up soon, she’d find herself out on her ass. There was no way Hatsue was going to let that happen.

So, she’d downloaded an app, swiped right on everyone in the near vicinity, and found herself a fuck buddy for the evening—a cute, easy-going redhead with gorgeous eyes and even better tits. Her name was… Serena? Or Serena? Sarah? Hatsue couldn’t remember, or care. She just needed to fuck. She hadn’t been looking forward to the prospect of a hook-up, but having a cute girl flirting with her had quickly sent her newfound sex drive skyrocketing. Fortunately, the redhead had been just as willing as her to skip the bullshit.

“Oh god, I’m so close!” the girl writhing beneath her screamed. Hatsue just grunted in response. She was close too, and the pleasure was beyond belief. Hatsue had been struggling to hold herself back ever since she first started fucking her. Partly she was holding back to make sure she showed the redhead girl a good time, but mostly she was hoping that the longer she edged for, the better she’d feel, and the better she felt, the more likely It was that she could overwhelm whatever conditioning Laila had put in her head.

With a final, wordless scream, the girl came. As she did, her muscles spasmed wildly, and her pussy clamped down tight on Hatsue’s dick. That was it for her. Assaulted by the unbelievably pleasure, and by the raw eroticism of the other girl cumming all over her cock, Hatsue couldn’t hold on any longer. She stopped trying, and gave herself fully to the bliss of the orgasm she was so sure was right there. It was closer than ever before. This was it! Hatsue had done it! She’d broken the barrier! Mentally, she rejoiced at her success, and physical she-

Nothing.

After letting her taste a tiny morsel of the orgasm, as if cruelly torturing her, her body went numb with the same curious, pleasure-less numbness she’d felt so many times before. The orgasm was gone. Hatsue’s moan of pleasure curdled on her lips, and she felt an intense, bitter sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She’d been so sure… and now she just felt broken. She couldn’t contain her rabid frustration, and matched the redhead’s scream of pleasure with a scream of horror. Numbly, she let herself slip out of the other girl and collapsed on the bed beside her.

For a moment, neither one of them said anything. They were both breathing hard. The redhead was drowning in her pleasure, and Hatsue was languishing in her defeat. Eventually, the redhead tilted her head to face her, a curious expression on her face.

“Hey… did you…?”

Hatsue just nodded. She felt utterly cold inside, and she didn’t have enough hope to muster the effort to try again. She just wanted to be alone.

“Are you sure? I didn’t feel any…”

“I don’t… produce much,” Hatsue lied.

“OK.” The redhead seemed pacified by that, although Hatsue wasn’t sure she actually believed her.

They remained silent together for another, long minute. Then, Hatsue said: “I’m sorry, but could you just… go?”

The redhead looked at her in surprise. For a moment she seemed affronted, but the moment passed. “Sure. I understand.” She picked herself up off the bed and started collecting her clothes from where they were strewn across the floor. “If you ever wanna do this again sometime, give me a call? You could do with loosening up a bit, if you don’t mind me saying, but… wow, you were good. You’re like an animal.”

And with that, the girl was gone. She left Hatsue’s bedroom, and a few seconds later Hatsue heard the door to her apartment open and close. Hatsue didn’t move from the bed. What was she going to do? What could she do? She felt utterly lost and defeated, and on the verge of tears. But when she started to look down at herself, her cock was already hard again, and the urge to touch herself was returning, yet again, stronger than ever before.

* * *

“Hi, you’ve reached Hatsue Koyama. I’m sorry I can’t take your call right now, but if you leave a message after the tone, I’ll get back to you as soon as possible”

Beep

“Hatsue?” Allison scornful voice emerged out of the phone speaker once the pre-recorded message finished. “I don’t know where the hell you’ve been the last couple of days, and I don’t care. All you need to know is, you’re on your last chance right now. You better get your ass into the office tomorrow morning, or you’re fired.”

There was a clicking sound as Allison hung up. Hatsue barely heard it, or anything Allison had said. Her phone was discarded, forgotten, on the far side of the room, while Hatsue tossed and turned on her bed jerking herself off madly. She’d been masturbating for so long, she wasn’t sure what time it was, or even what day it was. She didn’t care anymore. Her whole world had shrunk to her body and her cock and the orgasm she couldn’t quite reach. She was drenched in sweat and her eyes were wide and glazed, and scattered on the bed all around her was a plethora of sex toys, all of which she’d used many times. Hatsue knew she was a mess, and she didn’t care. She only cared about being able to cum.

There was only one other thing in her head besides the desperate impulse to make herself cum. Hatsue couldn’t stop thinking about Laila’s words. All she had to do was accept, and it would all be over. It seemed like such a small, easy thing now. She’d been resisting doing it for so long. Why? Dignity? Pride? Those were meaningless words to Hatsue at this point. She didn’t care about those things. She only cared about being able to cum. She tried to fight through the haze of agonizing pleasure long enough to remember if there was any better reason for her to keep fighting. She couldn’t find one.

Once again, for what felt like the thousandth time since her ordeal had begun, Hatsue’s pleasure peaked, and then instantly drained away to nothingness, leaving her denied and wanting. It was a depressingly familiar sensation at this point. Hatsue was no longer surprised, and she couldn’t be any more disheartened than she already was. Now, her cock didn’t even grow soft between ruined orgasm and fresh arousal. Almost mechanically, Hatsue started jerking herself off again, starting once again the cycle she’d been lost in for hours and hours and hours.

But this time, something was different. Hatsue’s hand slowed down, and came to a stop. For once, her mind felt blank and calm, and almost peaceful. She soon figured out why. There was no conflict anymore. She’d given up fighting. She’d finally been broken. Hatsue stood up off her bed, swaying for a second or two as if she was drunk. It was going to be OK. It was all going to be over soon. She knew exactly what she had to do, and exactly where she had to go.

* * *

A little later, Hatsue found herself knocking on Laila’s door. She could barely remember the journey, or even getting dressed. She looked down at herself. Her clothes were disheveled, and her still-hard cock was making an obscene tent in her pencil skirt. Hatsue knew she should have been embarrassed, but she simply didn’t care anymore. A moment after she knocked, the door swung open to reveal Laila. Hatsue just stared at her numbly. She’d been prepared to feel rage, maybe even hate, but she felt nothing at the woman who’d done this to her. Nothing was strong enough to cut through her overpowering lust and need.

“Hatsue! Right on time,” Laila said cheerfully. “Come in.”

Hatsue staggered inside. The heat within her body was so strong it was rendering her almost delirious. Laila led her into the apartment, and sat down on a chair, her arms folded. Hatsue just stood there, looking at her. The key hanging on a chain around Laila’s neck was even more entrancing now, for reasons Hatsue couldn’t explain.

“Well?” Laila asked. “Why have you come here?”

“Please.” Hatsue’s voice was weak at first, but it quickly gained strength “Please, Laila, I need it, I need so bad, I’ll do anything. Anything you want. I don’t care anymore, I just… I need it!”

Laila smirked. “I’m sorry, what do you need? I’m going to need you to tell me.”

Hatsue bristled for a moment, at Laila’s smugness, but even that quickly drained away. She had no energy left for resistance, internally or externally. She knew that giving in was an inevitability. She could slap Laila in the face, tell her to go to hell and walk home, and she’d be back in Laila’s apartment again in a day, or a week, going through she same routine. Laila clearly knew what she wanted, but she was clearly going to make her say it, no matter what. So she did. “I need… you to let me cum.”

Laila seemed unmoved. “In that case, I think you know what you need to say.”

“I…” Hatsue’s voice cracked. “I accept.”

“Accept what?”

“I accept that you hold my key.” The words, an echo of what Laila had said to her, spilled out of Hatsue’s mouth before she could even think about what she intended to say. “It’s my key, and you own it, and that means you own me. I can’t resist it anymore.”

Laila didn’t say anything, but she pointed at the floor in front of her. Hatsue somehow knew what Laila wanted, and she sank to her knees before her.

“Good girl.” Laila reached out and patted Hatsue’s head, a strange gesture that gave her all kinds of mixed feelings. “I never doubted you’d accept, but I’m glad all the same. Things are going to be so much better for you now. I’ll make sure you can concentrate on your work again, and you’ll even be able to cum—when I allow it, of course.”

“Please.” Hatsue was shaking at the prospect. “Please, please, please, please, please, please.”

“Shush.” Hatsue fell silent, responding instinctively to Laila’s command. “One more thing, first.” Laila produced a little jewelry box from her handbag, and opened it to reveal a strip of leather, with a metal ring tied to it at each end. She placed it around Hatsue’s neck, and then reached into her handbag again and produced a small, silver padlock. She brought it to her neck, and inserted the key hanging around her neck into the lock. It sprang open. She slipped the bar of the padlock through the two metal rings on the leather around Hatsue’s neck and pressed it shut. It clicked again as the mechanism locked. “This is your collar, and this is its only key. You’re collared now. You’re mine.”

Hatsue accepted it. She didn’t say anything—she didn’t need to. But inwardly, she accepted it. She was broken, and she knew that one way or another, Laila could get her to do anything she wanted. That didn’t seem like the worst thing, not anymore. In fact, she even found herself looking forward to it, if that was going to get her the pleasure she’d been denied for so long now. The allure of finally, at long last, being able to cum was just too strong.

“We’re going to have such fun together, my new slave,” Laila crooned, looking at her adoringly.

Hatsue started squirming, and rubbing her cock through her clothes. As incredibly as this all was, there was still only one thing on her mind.

“Please, mistress.” The title felt only natural. “Please, may I cum?”

For a horrible moment Laila left her in suspense, and Hatsue feared her new owner was going to say ‘no’. Laila’s hesitation made her shiver. She could feel herself falling apart, preparing to beg in an even more humiliating way. But finally, Laila nodded.

“You may.”

Hatsue came instantly. It was the best and most powerful orgasm she’d ever had. She didn’t cum from touching herself. Her owner’s word was enough. As pathetic as she knew it was, as she writhed on the floor, screaming her pleasure for all to hear, cum seeping through her clothes, all she could feel was overwhelming gratitude to her owner for finally permitting her this wonderful release.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you mistress,” she babbled as the thunderous orgasm tore through her, welcoming her to a new life of absolute servitude.

* * *