The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: King Nerd

Sinopsis: A nerd with no chance with girls decides to try his luck with a magic potion."

This story is the first in a saga that promises lots of fun.

100% fiction.

Leo Turner was a skinny, weak 18-year-old nerd with no luck with girls. He had tried all the ways without results, until one day he tried to change his luck with an old witch. She was in the farthest part of town when she walked into her tent she spoke.

“I know why you come to my boy you desperately want to fuck all the girls you really want.”

He was amazed at how straightforward the witch was.

“It’s true, but they all despise and insult me so I don’t just want sex I want them to love me, to want me madly and to beg for more” was as sincere as possible.

“I like your sincerity boy you didn’t save anything I have perfect potion for you it’s quite expensive but it’s extremely potent you won’t regret it” said the witch showing in her old book a bottle of bluish liquid with the name of BESTIAL POCION.

Leo looked at the picture for a few seconds. He wasn’t sure that something like that would fulfill his wishes.

“How it works”

“The Beast Potion is one of my best creations with just a few drops of your saliva, sweat and semen inside the potion you shake it hard and take it at night, the potion will take about 24 hours to take effect”

“What exactly does he do”

“It will transform your whole body by releasing a potent aphrodisiac that only the women who exite you will be affected and they will become females in zeal in front of you will be desperate to fuck you and will do anything to achieve it but it is very powerful you will have to be careful with that power”

He was fascinated by that potion when he saw the price of heart attack was all he had, it could be a scam but he was desperate he had already tried everything to fuck it was all or nothing.

“It’s okay I love it if it works I can finally fulfill my dreams”

The witch set out to prepare the potion with mastery. It seemed she had done it a million times. In 10 minutes I give you a small jar with a celestial liquid just the size of your thumb when you see it. Leo’s doubts fueled all your savings would go into that tiny liquid.

“I see you’re still hesitating boy the potion will make the girls beg to fuck you they’ll be drooling in your presence starting with that sexy cheerleader”

“As I...”

“Come on child I don’t miss those things if you use it on it you’ll have a wild night, well before you use it I’ll tell you its effects:

  1. When you are excited your body will emanate a powerful aphrodisiac that will drive the girls you are attracted to mad.
  2. The aphrodisiac will only affect the girls who know you, if one the girl has feelings for you its effects will be double.
  3. Your semen will be terribly addictive just by tasting it they will dream of trying it again and when you run inside them they will become impregnated they will fall madly in love with you as more and more the fuckers will fall more and more into your power until they are your devoted sex sclvas.
  4. It will improve your physical attributes as you were and endurance but it may have adverse effects it will make you infertile you will never have children.”

“Thank you, ma’am”, said Leo, grabbing the bottle and heading for the door.

“You’re welcome, boy, and enjoy it”, said the witch winking at him.

That same night he poured a few drops of sweat, saliva and semen into the potion, stirring it enough for a few seconds. Then she mustered the courage to take it thinking of her sexual fantasies coming true.

When tasting it the taste was nefarious he resisted not to vomit was the worst thing he had ever drunk. After the bad experience he looked up and down without noticing any change he remembered that the potion will take effect 24 hours after having taken it he had only to get used to sleep.

The next day I don’t notice any changes either so he prepared for a chemistry paper that he was supposed to deliver on Monday already it was Saturday would not be a problem for Leo but it would be vital for his fellow student, if the witch was right it would be a BIG NIGHT since they will be at home alone.

Megan Johnson with 19 years the cheerleader’s captain, the sexiest girl in high school and the protagonist of her most erotic dreams she accepted reluctantly since Leo was the smartest and needed a good grade or her place in the cheerleaders would be jeopardized.

At night her parents would go out till Sunday night so they’d have the house to themselves 2 alone that got the nerd very excited when he opened the door Leo saw Megan’s hype it looked like she just came out of the bathroom her blonde mane still had drops of water but the best was as she dressed with only a blouse very attached to her body with a cleavage that exib their big 110-size melons with shorts highlighting their big ass was all a sex bomb.

“Are you going to pass or not?” I ask discouragedly.

“Of…course” stammered with excitement at seeing her.

Leo was not dumb with his 5′3″ ,nor an ounce of musculature, sinny and thick glasses was far from his type ever lend to him and that show was just luring him into doing all the work, and it works. He was enchanted by his voluptuous body and his sweet voice.

“please Turner if you can do my part too”, he said it most innocently as if he didn’t realize its effects on the nerd.

“n...no pro... problem Megan” hypnotized.

In seconds he was already doing everything for her without stopping to look at her juicy breasts her penis was prone to get out it hurt like never before all day he was very excited thinking about the sexy cheerleader her hormones were boiling causing a brutal erection. Suddenly Leo began to feel strange, he was sweating excessively, his heart was pounding furiously, he thought he was going to have a heart attack and his vision was blurring.

"You feel good, you need something," said Megan with some concern

"ne...I need to go to the ba...bathroom."

he could hardly speak as his head was spinning and he had a high fever.

Megan pointed to the bathroom, and as best she could, she locked herself in. Leo was burning like hell, he thought he was very sick and when he saw himself in the mirror, he was terrified.

“What’s wrong with me?” he thought in horror, his face was completely red like hot iron began to sweat excessively and his cock felt exploding before he could do anything to collapse on the ground.

She woke up suddenly feeling great, with a lot of energy in her body she never felt so well, besides she awoke in her a huge sexual appetite like she never felt like to fuck all night and outside was Megan lust in person the center of her libido. Without realizing he had his hand on his dick masturbating when he saw it I noticed that it was gigantic about 4″ and it wasn’t quite hard THE POCIÓN FUNCTION I could see the results and already wanted to use it eagerly also smelled a soft but very sweet aroma emanating from him and flooded the bathroom. The knocking of the door knocked him out of his thoughts.

“Damn open the stupid door once-in-a-lifetime nerd”. Megan’s complaints were very strong.

As she left, she stood in front of Megan, smelling Leo’s sweet scent her whole body shuddered her cheeks took a deep red, a couple of wrinkling arrows had replaced her nipples and a bath of vaginal fluids gushed out of her crotch. It was as if her body had turned against her. She didn’t understand what was going on. She just knew that the skinny young man was her source.

“I’m sorry to worry you, I was just a little dizzy we can continue” Leo spoke to him with the best smile.

I could see the changes that proud Megan Johnson was undergoing. Now it was she who was hypnotized by her presence, her brain was a hormonal storm about to explode. This was the first time he would be in control with a girl felt a power he never felt and wanted to use it.

Young Turner couldn’t believe what was going on. Megan Johnson’s sexy bomb would have been hinted at, wouldn’t even give her a smile, but five minutes after she got out of the bathroom she was already out of control. As he sat on the sofa pretending to work on the homework, he couldn’t help but watch the fiery spectacle Megan next door gave him.

The young woman came little by little to the nerd to be able to smell all his essence, she saw him with eyes between closed and glassy, smiled biting her lips slightly never a girl would look at him like that with a voracious desire, but the most shocking thing was that her hands are one squeezing her left breast as if preventing her from escaping and the other hand inside Inside his shorts jerking off brazenly all that while he was giving out continual moans that was very unreal to Leo.

“mmmh....oh....mmmm” instantly Megan hugs tightly to Leo hugging her breasts “hey you have a new cologne you smell so well”

“No, it’s the same as always. Are you okay, Megan? You look strange”, I ask, pretending not to know what was going on.

“mmm s..if I’m won..der OOH GOD THIS AROMA YOUR HAS ME OF A SPECIAL HUMORSITE”

Like the most normal thing in the world, he took off his blouse and bra, uncovering his melons to the successful young man who couldn’t take his eyes off them. His erection was so obvious that he made a tent in his pants.

It was a phenomenal picture the sweat of her heat made her breasts glow making them juicier and fleshy.

“mmm I see that your little friend is also in a good mood. Have you seen some naked tits live before? “her voice was sweet and seductive.

Leo just nodded his head without lifting his eyes off the couple of mountains.

“oh mmmm, then you’re a virgin” masterfully shoved his right hand into her crotch initiating a slow play on her dick.

Leo didn’t believe it. The girl of his wet dreams masturbated him almost naked in his own house. I was totally untied. I never thought that potion would turn him into someone irresistible with his sweat alone. It was like those porn movies that he pretended to watch, but now he was the protagonist he would no longer be the humiliated or the victim, he had the powers to change things forever if with his sweat he had Megan that horny he would have to try more.

He mustered courage and took her by the back of the neck to plant a strong kiss was his first kiss yet he wanted to take control didn’t let go of her as long as she resisted at first her tongues joined together, but within seconds Megan sabotaged her saliva was overwhelmed by an even greater excitement than she felt her mind went blank she let go of Leo’s penis, her vibrant pussy was bombarded with waves of pleasure until she finally exploded into a beastly orgasm collapsing on the nerd.

!AAAAAAY GODDDDD!

He’d never come that way thanks to someone who a few hours ago didn’t even feel like it and gave him the best kiss he had there.

“Do you like me Megan?”

“mmmmmm if your lips know by God your lips want more of you honey!” was the last thing he said before pouncing on Leo.

Those words of Megan filled with a voracious hunger for him inflated the ego of a nerd who only in his erotic fantasies could provoke such heat in a girl. The next few minutes was a festival of morreos and caresses by the 2 horny young men.

The nerd didn’t waste time squeezing madly those big buttocks he had so long dreamed of, while the cheerleader satiated his craving for every part of Leo. Since his rational being had diluted his mind he just had the desperate desire to devour every corner of the young man, he didn’t care what was happening to him only interested in pleasing the nerd, his man, HIS MALE.

Without thinking Megan came down to finally release Leo’s gun that was ready to be used. That scent that brought her into heat was even stronger on the 6″ mast she saw it with adoration and wrapped it in the midst of her heavy breasts.

“You have fought hard today at home sweetheart so I’ll return the favor by working on your little friend “ she whispered to her starting to move her breasts.

She moved her melons cleverly and painstakingly at it, she flipped with every swing of her mountains but she wanted more so she swallowed the tip of her dick to devour all her essence.

“Oh YES! ..... and... you’re great... goddesses Me..gan follows s..so”

“mmmm iyo chsolo qriero complañcerteg mi amorg” was what the young woman could say.

Leo felt in the sky by Megan’s energetic attentions her hair was completely scrambled, at the same time she had a look that no girl had ever given her had a lustrous glow that would melt to steel and a lustful smile an appearance worthy of any pornstar.

The breasts fuck lasted minutes, then by Megan’s erotic skills and Leo’s inexperience the young Turner felt the arrival of the climax and unable to contain himself had his first cumshot produced by a girl.

“Megan me.. I’m going AAAAAAY”

An exploration of her milk bathing the breasts, face and part of the cheerleader’s hair was like a volcano ejecting 4 or 5 jets. The nerd was surprised by the strong cumshot that must have been one of the side effects of the potion.

When her lips felt the seed of Leo fireworks were lit in the already vulnerable mind of the cheerleader, an ecstasy of pleasure shook every neuron of her body and her tongue felt that it tasted the most delicious delicacy in the world a taste so succulent that it aroused the urge to eat every last drop.

“CURSE SEAS DON’T TELL ME THAT YOUR MILK WAS SO... SO EXQUISIT AND... AND IS ALL MY....MY...MY!” I scream out if I produce another orgasm.

In less than 3 minutes the cheerleader searched and devoured all the semen of the astonished nerd was like a lioness ferocally swallowing her precious food. At the end she was not satisfied and she threw herself on her dick licking her balls in search of more milk.

“more more more.....I want it more.....of your wonderful milk is what I yearn to give you what you want ONLY GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR MAGIC SEED”

The young man who was annoyed and gored felt like a king Megan looked like a girl begging for candy. Leo wanted to test his new powers more and he already had a perverse idea in mind.

“if you want it so much I’ll give it to you but I decide how and where and always fantasizing about fucking you as god commands”

Hearing the hot proposal Megan’s face was a sea of contradictions on the one hand she had an excruciating hunger for Leo’s semen growing every second being the beginnings of her addiction to that white liquid. But on the other hand she sensed that something was wrong her being was lost in a mighty hurricane of pleasure and desire for a little brain who was light-years away from her level, felt like an invisible force of lust was pulling her towards more and more to the

He saw the doubt in Megan’s eyes, he knew he was only a short while away from him, so Leo stood within inches of her face and could feel the intense heat emanating from the cheerleader’s body, he smiled sharply and said.

“it’s my only condition if you refuse then I’ll just leave”

In a quick move Leo rudely held the confused young woman to plant her a wild kiss, furiously squeezed her fleshy ass and brazenly rubbed her dick into a drenched pussy. That attack was the straw that poured Megan’s glass her mind shutting off all thoughts of reason or doubt leaving only a giant and irrepressible to have that big dick in her pussy.

“but you miss the fun” was thrown at him by that last dart as he split up.

“I...I”, murmured the young woman, seeing the firm soldier.

“tell me you want Megan”

“I WANT YOU CALL ME AS A CURRENT ANIMAL BE YOU WILL NOT TAKE MORE BE YOUR WOMAN, YOUR WOMAN THAT IS ONLY FUCK ME TO DIE”

He didn’t make her wait firmly put her on the floor to be on top of her and grabbed her hands, wanted to see her face when she finally made her own. He maliciously ran his gun around his drenched entrance but did not cross the border just to watch him growl in despair.

“ALWAY OF A CURRENT TIME BEFORE THAT..... AAAAAAY YEEEES!”

Before he could finish, Leo penetrated her without a glance. Her cave was so lubricated that he entered without much resistance. It felt hot and humid at the same time, after waiting so long at last he was a man now he only thought of moving and discharging all his frustration.

“TAKES..... THIS.... WHY THAT FEELS THAT TAKES YOU IN 2 A BRAIN......DIMELO”

“ BASTARD…OOOOO...HHH....JUST SHUT UP AND MOVE OF A CURRENT VEZ”

Megan didn’t want to acknowledge it but he was right, none of the strong, athletic guys had made her vibrate like the weak nerd was. Every fiber of her being cried out in a deep ecstasy with her furious onslaught, the interior of her cave felt so full and complete that she wished to be so always.

“ FOLLOW...... FOLLOW.... AAAAAAY HOLY MOTHER .....LADY MORE”

For the next few minutes that for both Paresian hours the room of the house was filled with intense moans and the strong smell of sex of the 2 lover who had become a couple of wild animals in full mating regardless of anything or anyone in the world.

“So.....I WANT TO SEE BUT.....OOOOH VAMOS.... SUPPLICATING FOR ME.....”

Although she held on as long as she could soon Leo felt the arrival of the climax, so he held on to it more strongly and increased the speed of her fuck was the prize at the end of the road to come inside Megan to imbue her with her strong essence.

“MEG... MEGAN ME....GO TO RUN IN...THE YOU ... MARK YOU AS MY”

“OH YEE....W.. WHAT NOT IN”

Megan who had forgotten any protection tried to stop him but her body was so drunk with lust that tradition, her instincts took hold of her hungry to receive her seed entangled her legs around the chains of her soul.

“TAKIIIIIIING BIIIIIIIITCH ” Leo roared firing his charge.

“Yesssssss... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”

The cheerleader was beaten by multiple orgies taking her to heaven several times while her pussy was filled with loads of hot cum. With every splash of Leo’s semen that touched her inside, she tasted it, assimilated it and registered its unique flavor in the mind of the young slut.

They both stood still for a few minutes Leo noticed that after coming 2 times he was still hard and eager to continue, he saw Megan who was exhausted by the orgasm chains took her legs and put them on her shoulders. There I attacked again the hole of the cheerleader, wanted her to shout her name with pleasure and bend her will.

“It’s... wait...I don’t......OOOOOOOOOH” was the only thing she said before the second fuck.

Waves of pleasure shuddered again, the position in which I was could feel the thick cock even deeper than before touched its most sensitive parts. At that moment, she began to accompany Leo’s onslaught, nothing mattered to her anymore but to boast everything her man gave her.

“Tell me.... YOU GUS.. LIKES MY CUCK... YOU LIKE Tell me!”

“YEEEEEES !...... YOUR BIG CUCK IS THE BEST AAAAAAY GOD...... I NEVER FEEL SOOO”

The mad frenzy of lust lasted almost half an hour until in the end they both ran together finished completely exhausted on the floor of the hall.

“aaa... that... was the best my love”

Megan said before fainting, Leo collapsed on his melons using them as pillows completely satisfied for the best night of his life but felt it wouldn’t be the last.

It will continue.