The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kip and Jason

Jason knocked at the door. He couldn’t believe he was there. He could turn around and go back to his hotel, but he knew he didn’t want to do that. He had flown over 2000 miles to meet this guy, and they had been talking online for almost a year. Turning back now just didn’t make sense, and he heard the doorknob turn from the inside, so the first domino had already been pushed over.

The door opened, and a handsome man of about 30 was smiling and said “I’m glad you could make it.”

“Of course. I was already in town,” he lied, “so it was no big deal.

Jason and Kip had chatted online about hypnosis extensively and had even done several sessions over the phone, but when they realized it just wasn’t going to work long distance they had decided to become friends and leave it at that.

“Come in,” Kip said. “I’ve had a long day, so I’ve opened a bottle of wine. Would you like a glass?”

“That would be great,” replied Jason, as he walked into the living room.

Kip poured the wine and handed Jason the glass. He then began to ask about the flight, the drive here, where he was staying...etc. They had both settled into the couch, and the conversation flowed easily, if not a bit slowly.

“It’s too bad we don’t live closer to each other,” Kip said. “You’re such a good subject, and I’m such a powerful hypnotist. It’s a strong combination. Actually, if you lived closer, you wouldn’t have even had a choice in the matter. You would have been my live in slave long ago.” he laughed. “I can’t help it, actually. I’m such a good hypnotist that I sometimes hypnotize guys without meaning to. You know what I mean? Kinda like you’re such a good subject that you can’t help going under sometimes. That makes sense doesn’t it? It’s just who we are. You’re a subject and I’m a hypnotist. I can’t help but take control over guys, and you can’t help but give in and surrender.”

Jason wasn’t sure where the conversation was going. He was confused and his head was feeling fuzzy. The wine seemed to be working very quickly. “Yes, I remember. You’re a powerful hypnotist. I used to go under very deeply with you. And yeah, it’s too bad that we don’t live closer. It would have been fun to do more hypnosis with you. But, we’re friends now...and that’s cool.” Jason said...not sure if he believed himself.

“Yes, you’re right,” Kip said. Being friends just works out better. If you were around me too much, your mind would start shutting down automatically just when I started talking to you. It would happen without you even realizing it. You wouldn’t even have a choice in the matter. I’m that powerful of a hypnotist. You realize that, don’t you?”

“Yeah...” Jason said, his voice less strong now. “I do realize that.”

“Good. you know that everything I tell you is true, don’t you?”

“Yes...”

“Of course it is. Like right now when I tell you that you’re such a suceptible subject that you’re falling very deeply under right now, you won’t be able to do anything but go deeper into trance, will you?”

“You’re right.”

“Of course I’m right. I’m very good at what I do. In fact, I’m the best hypnotist you’ve ever met. And I get better every time we talk. You can’t do anything but go deeper and deeper for me each time you’re around me. Isn’t that right, boy?”

Yes, it is.”

“Good boy. Now, tonight, I’m going to introduce you to an even deeper level of trance. I’m going to have you do something that will erase your will completely...you’re going to go so deeply that you’re going to need me to do your thinking for you. Would you like that boy?”

“Yes.”

“You want to know what I’m going to have you do that will take you to that profoundly deep place?”

“Yes, very much.”

“Good boy. You see, since we’re friends, there is something that friends can do for each other, that let’s them relax with each other. They can give each other blow jobs. And the thing about when guys suck my cock, is that they get entranced by it. They start staring at it and they can’t stop. And that’s what is going to happen to you, boy. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand.”

“Ok, now I want you to get on the floor in front of me on your knees.”

Jason slowly got up from the couch and got on his knees in front of Kip.

“Good. Now, I when I count to 3 I want you to open your eyes, but you will still be deeply tranced. Got it? You will still do everything I tell you to do, and when you see my cock, you will be mesmerized by it. You won’t be able to look away. And the longer you look at it, the deeper you’re going to fall.”

Kip unbuttoned his fly and unzipped his pants. He then reached down and pulled his already hard member from his pants. “...1...2..3.”

Jason opened his eyes and saw a beautiful cock in front of him. “You want to lick it don’t you, boy?”

“Yes.”

“Well, you can’t. Not yet.” Kip’s cock was fully hard and teasing Jason ...right in front of his nose and his lips. He was teasing Jason, and he knew this boy was so deep and horny he’d do anything he wanted. “You don’t get to touch it until you call me sir and I give you permission. Can you do that?”

“Yes Sir,” Jason said almost immediately.

“Good boy. Now, as you stare at my cock, I want you to realize that it is drawing you down...it is a powerful cock. And this power is even stronger if you touch it. Do you want to give up that kind of control and go that deep, boy? You do, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir. I do.”

“Good. You can lick it, boy. And as you do, feel the power and the strength of my cock over you. You know how powerful I am, and my power comes from my cock.”

Jason’s mouth touched the head of Kip’s cock.

“As you swallow my cock, boy, you realize that you’re feeding from the source of my power. You’re so helpless now.”

Jason now had the entire cock in his mouth and saliva was dripping on both sides.

“You’re so totally and completely under my control, and all you can think to do is to give in more. And do you know why you want to do that? Because it will please me. And you feel what I tell you to feel. Pleasing me, makes you feel so much better.”

Jason’s head was completely numb now, and he was feeling his entire body go numb. He wondered if he might actually pass out he was so foggy and sluggish and high and horny. He couldn’t believe how incredible this felt...how incredible it felt to suck on Kip’s cock. He just needed more and more.

“Yes, boy. I can see it on your face. You just need more and more of this feeling. You’re addicted to it. And the longer you suck, the more enslaved to me you become. You thought you were just coming over to say hi and hang out, but I had other plans for you. By the end of the evening, you’ll be convinced that you have to spend your entire weekend with me, serving me...feeding on my cock...feeding on my power.”

Jason’s sucking was increasing with intensity. He could feel Kip’s cock pulsing...he was close.

“Boy, you’re doing such a good job. You’re pleasing me so much. And you want to keep pleasing me, don’t you? You want to keep going deeper and being more controlled by me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Shir,” jason managed with a full mouth.

“Good boy. Then listen carefully to what I”m about to tell you. I’m a very powerful hypnotist, aren’t I?

“Yes.”

“And my cock is a very powerful cock that has a strong control over you. Isn’t that right.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“ Do you know what is even stronger? My cum. It is ten times more powerful than my cock. Do you know what happens to boys who swallow my cum?”

“No Sir.”

“They become enslaved to me...they need my control so much that it hurts...they become addicted to me...addicted to my cock...addicted to sucking my cock...addicted to my cum. It’s an amazing feeling, and you want to feel that don’t you, boy?”

“Yes Sir. Very much. I want to feel that.”

“Good boy.” Kip was reaching a fever pitch. He knew he was about to spew a load, and knew the boy had been prepped. He was almost as out of his mind as the boy was...they were both crazy horny. “Ok, boy. Here it comes.”

Jason felt the hot cum explode in his mouth. It was warm on his tongue. It flowed to the back of his mouth and he swallowed...knowing what was happening...it was strange...he felt the cum changing him...he felt the control emanating out from his esophagus...from his stomach...it was in his blood now...coursing through his entire body...Kip was taking complete control...and he felt it with each beat of his heart...the control spread up and over his shoulders...eventually washing over his head.

And with that Jason exhaled...he knew he had a master. Kip exhaled...he knew he had a slave.