The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiss the Doll

By nonlocal ()

Volunteers needed.

Alex eyed the ad with curiosity.

“A hypnosis experiment?” her friend Natasha said. Alex nodded.

Local researcher seeks participants for a study concerning the effects of hypnosis on sexual arousal.

“Sounds pretty hot,” said Alex.

“It does,” said Natasha, who looked at Alex and squinted her hazel, almond-shaped eyes slightly. “Lucky us.”

The two women had a mutual interest in hypnosis. It was a real turn-on. They had even played a little with Natasha’s husband, with Alex serving as the posed voyeur and Natasha as the helpless, sexual object.

For more information, call the number below.

Alex began to dial, her cheeks slightly flush. She handed the phone to Natasha, who put it to her ear.

“Hello?” came the Voice. It was male, on the low side, a rumbling hum there.

“Ah, yes,” swallowed Natasha. “We’re calling about the, um, study.”

A robin perched outside the window, pausing for a moment before taking flight. Natasha noticed it, while Alex, who was busy watching Natasha, did not.

“You’re interested in hypnosis,” said the Voice. Not quite a question, not quite a statement.

“Um, yes,” said Natasha.

“Here is the address where the study is happening,” said the Voice. Natasha wrote it down. “What time are you available?”

“We’re, um… we’re free right now, if that works?”

“Right now is perfectly fine,” said the Voice.

* * *

They stood before the large, brown door. The door was set into a frame, which was in turn set into a turn of the century build with deep navy paint. White trim adorned the windows and frame. Natasha raised her fist to knock, but before she could strike the door it swung open.

“Yes?” came the Voice, which belonged to a man, roughly 40, bearded. He looked at the two women on his doorstep, both of whom stood silently. Alex looked at her feet. “For the study?” he asked.

Alex looked at Natasha. Natasha looked at the man. She nodded.

“I, uh, we expected…” Natasha struggled to find her words. “Um. Is the study here? In your house?”

“That’s correct,” he said. “I’m going to hypnotize you right here, in my home.”

Alex watched the conversation intently, rendered silent by shyness. Natasha was looking up at the man. Alex watched her eyes. There was a lost slowness in them, a heaviness in the blink. Alex could see Natasha’s neck muscles move as she swallowed.

“What are your names?” he asked, and they replied.

The door swung a little wider.

“Please come in.”

* * *

There was paperwork. Not much—basic consent. They each were given a form, and they each signed it. Alex was given a clipboard and asked to write down any observations she had as she watched her friend get hypnotized. She was a scientist. She was curious.

“You’re going to go into a trance,” the man with the Voice explained. “You will listen to my voice and drop down into a trance. When you are in a trance, I will say things to you. These things will lead you to become sexually aroused.”

Natasha nodded her head slowly as he explained everything to her. There was something about the way he was talking that was very odd, as though the ground was shifting slightly under her feet.

“Have you been hypnotized before?”

Natasha nodded, an extension of the previous nod. She wasn’t sure if she stopped nodding.

“Do you enjoy the feeling of being hypnotized?”

Still nodding.

“Of dropping down deep?”

Natasha’s nod almost fell over into a slack-jawed slump. Alex watched and wondered if it was already happening.

“Your friend may go into a trance, too,” he said, and then turning to Alex adding: “You may.”

Alex nodded, too.

“Notice your friend’s heavy eyes,” he said. Alex felt like she should write that down, but she wasn’t sure who he was talking to. Was she the friend or was it her friend? In either case, her eyes did feel a bit sleepy.

“Her mind is calm. Placid. Devoid of thought.”

Natasha’s eyes were like glass marbles. Doll eyes. They were the last thing Alex noticed before she blinked her eyes closed. A velvety black wrapped around her, soft and plush, and she slid down into a deep, satin waterfall.

In the darkness, the Voice: “Breath like waves, rolling in... and out.”

They exhaled.

* * *

Something happened. Alex wasn’t sure what. Now she was watching Natasha, who was watching the man and listening to his Voice.

Natasha’s arm began to rise. Her eyes were empty, her body obedient, as though it wasn’t really her arm right now.

Alex thought she should write this down. She turned her gaze to the clipboard, half aware and half surprised to see a full page of text, marked here and there.

A doll’s arm rises. Natasha’s arm falls…

...heavier and deeper…the doll is awake.

...immersive observation…control makes her wet.

Ready to be naked.the doll is asleep.

Alex added another note: deeply obedient.

When she looked up, Natasha was getting to her feet. Her movement was slow and carefree. Her arms straightened above her head, and she stood there for a moment, posed like a dancer, and then suddenly her arms folded at the elbow, the fold cascading through her shoulder, her arms grabbing her shirt, pulling it up and off. Natasha’s breasts were cradled in a black bra. She looked beautiful.

She is a beautiful doll.

She is a beautiful doll.

She is a beautiful doll.

Alex blinked.

* * *

When her eyes opened, her mouth was drooling a little. She was looking at Natasha, posed with her hand on her head. Natasha’s left breast was exposed, her right still cradled in the bra. Alex heard her own voice: “She is a beautiful doll.” She said it again.

Somehow, Alex was only wearing her panties. They were wet. She was wet.

Her voice carried on. She could see how wet Natasha was, and she wanted to make a note of it, but then realized that Alex was standing with her hand on her head, staring at Natasha.

There was a murmuring sound that went through Alex’s brain and escaped through her mouth.

“He’s going to fuck his beautiful doll.”

She thought she heard Natasha moan a little.

The man with the Voice stepped out from behind Alex. She hadn’t been completely aware that he was there, but there he was. Her voice carried on.

“He’s going to fuck his beautiful doll.”

The man was standing in front of Natasha and talking, speaking into her doll eyes. It was clear that the doll’s eyes wanted to roll up and away, and that she was trying very hard to keep them in focus.

Now the man was looking at her. At Alex. A single, clear instruction: “Try and wake your friend.” A snapping sound. “Now.”

Alex blinked. She was aware of the warm air in the room, gently circulating along her skin. She looked down at the coffee table, the little piles of clothes on the floor, the clipboard. She looked at Natasha’s naked body, her legs, her vulva, that one naked breast. She looked really out of it.

“Natasha,” said Alex. Natasha’s eyes were frosted, her mouth open and content.

Alex approached her.

“Tash?” she said. Natasha’s breath rolled in and out.

She wasn’t sure what to do next. She was pretty sure she was supposed to fail this test, but she didn’t want to give up yet.

An idea, a fairytale notion: kiss the doll.

Alex’s lips made the sound: “kiss the doll.”

She put her hand on Natasha’s open jaw, gently guiding it slightly upward, bringing Natasha’s lips together. Alex leaned in closer, bending down slightly over her friend. She could feel the warmth of breath floating up from Natasha’s lips. She could feel it on her lips. Her lips on Natasha’s lips. Kissing. Kissing the doll.

It worked. Like a spell broken, Natasha’s arms came to life and pulled Alex toward her. Their naked skin, warm and new.

This went on for a time, and then softly around them, a sinking sound swelled. The sound was everywhere, moving ever bassward, like an eternally decelerating electric train. And it had power over them. Alex could feel it in Natasha’s body, draining her strength. She could feel it in her head, filling her mind with cotton. Everything was falling away, swirling away with that sound.

Her eyes closed.

* * *

It was like walking into the middle of a conversation, except not realizing that you were in the middle of it already.

“...so there may be some lingering thoughts,” said the man with the Voice. “Hopefully good ones.”

“I really enjoyed it,” said Natasha, smiling a little.

Alex surveyed the room. It was deeply familiar. The coffee table was neat and clean in the centre, the soft green couches along each wall.

“Did you find out anything interesting?” Alex asked.

“I believe we did,” said the man.

“When is the next session?” asked Natasha.

“Soon,” said the man with the Voice, his gaze passing between them.

“How’s tomorrow?”