The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KitsuCoin

MC, EX, GR

Synopsis:

Finance major Victoria Parker is looking to get rich quick by investing in crypto. But when she takes an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the new “KitsuCoin”, she’ll find out she’s investing more than her money in the digital currency.

[Disclaimer: All characters in this story are entirely fictional and over the age of 18. If you aren’t over 18, this story is not for you. Additionally the author does not condone any of the immoral actions or offensive behaviors of the characters herein. This is fictional, fetish writing for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2024

Feel free to comment or message me with any thoughts, feelings, or feedback. :)]

* * *

Victoria Parker didn’t have much downtime these days. Most of the college Senior’s time was obviously taken up by her courses. Victoria was a finance major. She wanted to trade stocks and manage investments when she got out of college. She wanted to put her hands on all that money and make some of it her own. But she didn’t want to wait until she was out of school. The coed had a range of side hustles babysitting, tutoring, and getting in on whatever hustle would have her.

It certainly didn’t hurt that she was attractive—at least she thought she was. Victoria was about 5′5 with a slender build. She had an angular face with a pointy chin, set with brilliant green eyes and full lips she kept constantly covered in ruby red lipstick. Victoria’s straight, dark brown hair was dyed blonde as far down as she could manage, but some of her roots still showed through. Her skin was pale and covered in splotches of freckles from her face down to her legs, with a few dotting her small, perky breasts, her pert butt, and her toned legs. A weak body couldn’t keep up with the grind, after all. And a few modeling gigs she got were enough for Victoria to know she could turn her looks into cash, too. Not a lot of cash, but every dollar counted.

Even as she walked into her apartment at the end of a day of classes, Victoria didn’t take any time to relax. She walked in, blowing by her roommate Phoebe. The sandy-blonde bohemian Chelsea—a cool chick if there ever was one—was the third roommate Victoria had this year. The others had complained about Victoria’s odd hours and late night phone calls. Chelsea, however, was a casual metalhead who spent her nights flitting between the city’s grungier bars looking for good music. The two just didn’t conflict. And while they weren’t good friends, they were courteous roommates.

“Still grinding, Vic?” Chelsea asked.

“Always, babe!” Victoria replied pleasantly.

Chelsea laughed. “You know if you keep working so hard you’re going to short out, right?” she asked. “Like a motor someone left on too long.”

“Haven’t yet!” Victoria called back. “But if I do I guess you’ll be the first to know!”

Chelsea chuckled again and gave her roomie a wave as Victoria retreated to her room. Now that she was done learning about business for the day, it was time to do some business. She shut the door behind her and immediately began stripping off her clothes. Her button-down white blouse, her black, knee-length skirt, and her smart slippers were off in a flash. Victoria didn’t have appearances to keep up in her room. She could pull her tight bun and her bra off, letting her hair and her smallbreasts breathe. Down to her panties, Victoria pulled on a comfy tank top and a pair of shorts. The barefoot young woman walked up to her desk and opened her laptop.

Victoria pulled an energy drink out of her mini-fridge and drank deeply as she began cycling through her various crypto accounts. Incremental gains. Incremental losses. An overall slight return on yesterday. Victoria rounded out her last account, doing a little fist pump to celebrate another day of mild success. Small steps would turn into big profits, after all. With her crypto accounts in order, Victoria turned to filtering through her email. She quickly read each new message and deleted most of them. Bills. Late bills. Debt collection. Academic probation warning. An ad for TibCoin—too established, pass. More bills. A credit card statement.

And then something else.

GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR—KITSUCOIN

Victoria bit her lip and squealed with excitement. She’d been waiting for the chance to actually be an initial investor in a new crypto coin. Sure there was risk. But even the most absurd joke coins tended to last long enough for someone to cash in. And Victoria knew she had the business savvy to pull out at just the right time.This could be the big break that paid all of Victoria’s bills and gave her a push into the big leagues.

She opened the email and saw the company’s logo—a coin with the silhouette of a fox’s head over it. There was lots of stuff about encryption, privacy, and safety that Victoria glossed over. She left technical stuff to technical people. She was an investor. All that mattered to her was if it worked. The details were for people who were content just building what she had to sell.

The email listed a few backers—real investors, not the posers who showed up on the news and at conferences—and endorsements from news websites that were willing to go against the grain. People who didn’t feel threatened by the opportunities crypto presented. Savvy, smart, and forward-thinking people like Victoria. She had gotten to the bottom of the email and was ready to head to the KitsunCoin website to invest, but then she saw a link at the bottom.

BECOME THE FACE OF KITSUNCOIN—EARN COIN AND CASH

CLICK HERE

Victoria clicked the link without hesitation. She was sure her browser’s ad-blocker would protect her from any viruses. It brought her to an extension of the KitsuCoin website boldly announcing her chance to, as the e-mail said, become the face of KitsuCoin. Victoria glossed through the extensive writing and picked up the basics. As a new cryptocoin, KitsuCoin wanted a face for their brand. A spokesmodel. Someone willing to take pictures and give interviews about the coin. Victoria eagerly kept scrolling. She’d already decided to apply or try out or whatever it was they’d want her to do. As far as she was concerned, there was no downside. Either she wouldn’t get the job and would invest a few hundred dollars in the coin. Or she would get the job, get some exposure, make connections within KitsuCoin and in the industry as a whole. And, of course, make some money.

She made it to the bottom of the page, where one more link directed her.

READY TO BECOME THE FACE OF CRYPTO?

CLICK HERE.

Victoria clicked on the link.

Only for her browser to warn her that something “wasn’t quite right” about the destination. Victoria groaned and clicked the bottom allowing her to proceed anyways. She wasn’t about to turn back on this opportunity over some silly warning from her hyperactive pop-up blocker.

Victoria was going to be the face of KitsuCoin.

Victoria watched the screen as her browser went completely black. She felt a moment of panic at the possibility she had just gotten phished. Again. But the screen came back. Victoria literally sighed with relief.

With the monitor back on, Victoria was looking at a blank screen with instructions.

WELCOME TO THE FACE OF KITSUCOIN

SERVER LINK ESTABLISHED

SERVER LINK SECURED

PLEASE ENABLE VIDEO AND AUDIO

Victoria didn’t have to be told twice. She turned on her webcam and made sure her microphone was on. The KitsuCoin server seemed to recognize it. Its introductory text vanished and instead she saw a pop-up window showing her in her room. Another window popped up next to it—a chat-window. Victoria saw ellipses play at its bottom. And then a message appeared.

WELCOME TO THE FACE OF KITSUCOIN IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Victoria Michelle Parker.

ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE?

Victoria typed in a response. Female, of course.

WHAT IS YOUR AGE?

Victoria typed in 21.

ARE YOU ALONE?

That question gave Victoria pause for a moment. But she thought it through. She was sure KitsuCoin didn’t want anyone picking up on any trade secrets or shoulder-surfing. So she typed in “yes”.

GOOD. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CAMERA IS UNCOVERED. PLEASE PLUG IN HEADPHONES. YOUR ORIENTATION WILL BEGIN MOMENTARILY.

Orientation? So it must be some kind of interview. Victoria quickly got up to throw a blazer over her tank top. Thankfully she hadn’t wiped her makeup off, or she wouldn’t have a chance of looking professional. With the navy blue jacket on, Victoria returned to her seat and gave her best interview smile to her laptop’s webcam. She connected headphones to the computer and put them on. Victoria waited to see her own monitor light up with an interviewer on the other side.

Instead, she saw it light up with the KitsuCoin logo spinning rapidly. So rapidly it gave Victoria a headache. She blinked and looked away, but the chat box produced a new message.

PLEASE MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT. FAILURE TO DO SO DISQUALIFIES YOU FROM THE ORIENTATION, VICTORIA.

The warning snapped Victoria back to the spinning KitsuCoin logo. She had no idea what watching a spinning logo had to do with an orientation or an interview. Maybe it was a focus exercise? Intended to make sure she was able to pay attention for long periods of time? Yeah, that made sense. And Victoria could do that.

As she stared at the logo, her headache only got worse. She was still blinking a lot, but she didn’t avert her gaze again. The logo spun faster. And faster. And faster. And faster.

…and slower.

Victoria felt a bit of relief as the coin began to slow down. She didn’t notice that everything else around her was slowing down, as well. Her digital clock was moving more slowly. The fan in her room was rotating in slow motion. The coin was slowing down because Victoria’s mind was slowing down. Just as the Reality Virus was intended to do.

The coin’s spinning got slower. And slower. And slower still. It was spinning fast. Then at a normal speed. Then it was spinning slowly. And it looked like it was coming to a stop. The pain in Victoria’s head eased up with every slowed rotation of the coin. And as it became slower than it had started, the pain was replaced with a mild euphoria. Victoria felt pleasantly lightheaded. She giggled a bit as the coin became slower and slower. It felt like her thoughts were emptying out. Her worries would have melted away, but Victoria didn’t really have any. A big, lopsided grin crossed her face and she slumped in her chair. She didn’t notice the chat box show a new message.

APPLICANT NOW FULLY RECEPTIVE. BEGINNING ORIENTATION.

Victoria, still splayed out in her chair, watched as the coin began to speed up again. The room around Victoria returned to its normal motion, as well. But there was no pain this time. This time there was…a movie? The coin spun so fast that it turned into an animated video. Upbeat, synthetic music played and Victoria could now see the KitsuCoin logo and the word KITSUCOIN. A male voice with the cadence of a corporate training instructor spoke to Victoria.

“Thank you for your interest in KitsuCoin! Here at KTC, we’re striving to push the envelope on what crypto can do for you! But you can’t make money without having it!”

Victoria nodded. That made sense. She already knew that! You couldn’t make money if you didn’t have money.

“That’s why KitsuCoin is looking for a brand ambassador!”

The KitsuCoin logo changed into a chart showing a feminine silhouette. As the voice spoke, other silhouettes appeared next to the first. A computer. A cryptocurrency sign. And a heart.

A lucky woman willing to serve as the face of KitsuCoin inside the company and out. Our KitsuCoin brand ambassador will be a motivational leader for our tech team, lead outreach to current and new investors, and dedicate her mind, body, and soul to promoting the brand!”

Mind? Body? Soul? Victoria’s brow furrowed, but the animation continued and the voice snapped her back to attention. This time the animation showed a silhouette of a woman with fox ears and multiple, bushy tails. Next to her was the shape of Japan.

“KitsuCoin was named after the Kitsune, a yokai from Japanese folklore. Kitsunes were foxes known to take the shape of beautiful women. They had the power to bewitch men, and served as both benevolent messengers and rascally tricksters in myth and legend!”

Victoria nodded. Beautiful women. Was she a beautiful woman? She knew she was pretty, but…

The voice continued, replacing the image of Japan with that of a four leaf clover.

“Kitsunes were also harbingers of good luck! And in an increasingly crowded crypto ecosystem, KitsuCoin will need all the luck it can get!”

Yes, that made sense, Victoria thought. KitsuCoin needed to be lucky.

“That’s why KitsuCoin can’t just settle with any old spokesmodel,” the voice continued.

Hadn’t the job been for a brand ambassador?

“KitsuCoin needs a Kitsune!”

Victoria’s face fell. Were Kitsunes even real? But she was distracted by the screen. The video went blank and the spinning coin now began flashing bright colors. At least Victoria thought they were colors. They felt like colors. But she couldn’t put words to them. She couldn’t call them yellow, green, or blue. And as they kept blinking, she eventually saw a pattern in them. There was a cadence to the “colorful” flashes. A rhythm. If Victoria knew any better, she’d know that the lights were flashing a code into the world. A code that triggered changes in Victoria’s body.

“Kitsunes are based off of the fox, and naturally have striking orange hair.” As the video spoke, Victoria felt a strange, airy sensation as all of her hair all over her body simply fell off of her. Victoria’s blonde-dyed hair sloughed to the ground behind her. Her eyebrows practically dusted away. And her well-groomed pubic hair simply fell away in her panties. All were soon replaced, though. Dark orange locks sprouted from her haid and replaced her fallen dyed hair. New, gracefully arched eyebrows grew. And unruly orange pubes covered her womanhood.

Victoria couldn’t see the change, but she knew it was true. The voice and the patterns meshed in her psyche and she knew it was true that Kitsunes have striking orange hair.

“In their human form, Kitsunes retain some vulpine traits,” the voice continued. “Kitsunes are known to have fox ears instead of human ears. This gives them a heightened sense of hearing, allowing them to hear clearly from far away.”

Victoria could feel an odd sensation of flesh shifting. A feeling she couldn’t recognize as her ears receding to her body. For a moment she was completely deaf. But soon she could hear again. And she could hear better than ever! A pair of fuzzy, orange fox ears grew from the upper sides of Victoria’s heads. Though her headphones were pushed off by them, the young woman could still hear the voice perfectly clearly.

“Kitsunes also have nine tails,” the voice went on. “Though they are capable of hiding some or all of those tails based on the situation. You might want to stand and remove any clothing you’re wearing for this part of the orientation.”

Even Victoria wouldn’t have gotten naked for this interview when it began. But now fully in the thrall of the lights and the voice, the hustler stood without even giving it a thought. She shed her blazer and pulled off her tank top. Her B-cups jiggled a bit and her pale, pink nipples puckered at the cool air on them. Victoria then pulled down her shorts and panties at once. The dark pubes she’d shed wafted to the ground, and her new, bright orange bush was visible.

Victoria felt a tingling in her tailbone. She yelped as she felt something shoot out of it—a bushy, orange fox tail topped with white fur. She yelped again as another one grew out. Then another. Six more tails sprouted from Victoria’s backside, all swishing and twitching as the new Kitsune became used to her new body. A few of the tails retracted and extended, but eventually Victoria subconsciously decided to leave only one fluffy tail behind her. But she never looked away from the screen.

“You’re almost ready to be KitsuCoin’s new spokesmodel!” the voice said. “Let’s just give you a little tuneup!”

The feeling of bubbling in her chest and butt caused Victoria to squirm. She didn’t look away from the screen. But she could feel her breasts expand with natural flesh. And she could feel her butt do the same. The sensations didn’t last long. Nor did the creaking feeling of her hips widening to accommodate her new posterior. Victoria was still fit and slender. But her small B-cups had become small handfuls now—solidly in the C-range. Her hips had widened to accommodate a fit, round, bouncy butt. Victoria had already been pretty. There hadn’t been much work to do. But a few more curves had made the fledgling Kitsune absolutely stunning.

“But KitsuCoin’s top secret reality-bending code can do more than make cosmetic changes,” the voice went on. By now subtlety was out the window. It’d been thrown by the wayside the moment a simple college student had been turned into a curvy Kitsune. “You’ll find that as KitsuCoin’s spokesmodel, you’ll be able to compel men and women to do what you ask them through the power of seduction. And of course, you’ll want them to buy KitsuCoin. You’re happiest when you’re getting other people to buy KitsuCoin. Let us know you understand what you’re being told, applicant!”

“Uhuh,” Victoria agreed. “I want them to buy KitsuCoin! It makes me happy!”

“You’ll seduce them so that they buy KitsuCoin,” the voice compelled her.

“I’ll seduce them so that they buy KitsuCoin!” Victoria agreed.

“And when the KitsuCoin team asks you to reward a team member or a valued customer, you’ll do whatever they ask,” the voice concluded.

“Uhuh! Uhuh!” Victoria nodded eagerly.

“And just to make sure you have the right motivation, KitsuCoin is imparting you with a special tool!” The lights flashed in a color that almost felt like pink. Victoria rubbed her thighs together as she felt a tingly warmth spread out from her pussy. She was horny. Just a little horny. And she’d always be horny from now on.

“I’m horny,” Victoria said dumbly. “Really horny!”

“That’s right!” The voice declared. “You’ll always be ready to seduce people into buying more KitsuCoin!”

“Yay!” Victoria said, jumping up and down excitedly.

“You’ll also find you have other fantastic talents to assist you in your work,” the voice said. “KitsuCoin understands that it will be hard for a Kitsune to live a normal life. And that you’ll need to abandon your job, your schooling, your home, your family and friends, and all of your earthly possessions.”

Victoria frowned. That didn’t sound fun at all!

“But don’t worry! From now on you’ll be able to live full-time in the KitsuCoin offices,” the voice reassured her. “And you won’t even have to walk!” The faux-colors felt green now and pulsed all around Victoria. “You’ll be able to travel directly through the world wide web. All you have to do is will yourself through the network and to wherever you want to go. This is how you’ll reach our prospective customers and investors, and how you’ll leave without a trace!”

“Cool!” the Kitsune blurted out.

“And if things do get dicey, you’ll be able to turn into a proper fox! This will be useful if you can’t get access to a network and have to escape,” the voice explained. “But don’t try it yet! There’s still a little bit of time left in your orientation! Then you’ll be our full-time, favorite KitsuCoin Kitsune!”

Victoria nodded resolutely. She was ready to be the KitsuCoin Kitsune! So she had to finish her orientation. No matter how amazing it would be to be a fox.

The flashing lights shifted again. They were now black and white. Victoria didn’t know how a light could be black. But it was no stranger than the other non-colors that had flashed before her eyes. And she wasn’t giving it too much thought. All she cared about was getting people to buy more KitsuCoin. And rewarding them when they did!

And she was just so horny, too.

“Alright KitsuCoin Kitsune!” The video said. “Let’s do our exit interview. What is your name?”

“Victoria Michelle Parker!” Victoria proclaimed.

“Wrong,” the voice declared. “That’s a name for a human woman! Not a sexy Kitsune.”

“Oh,” Victoria said. “Then what is my name?”

“Your name is…” the voice paused, considering. “Vixen. From Victoria to Vixen.”

“Then my name is Vixen,” Vixen said with total conviction. The voice was so authoritative. So confident. If it said her name was Vixen, then her name was Vixen. And she needed a good name to be a good KitsuCoin Kitsune!

“Good girl, Vixen,” the voice assured her. Vixen giggled. She liked being a good girl for KitsuCoin! “And do you go to school or work?”

Vixen almost answered that she was a student, but she stopped herself. She remembered what the voice had said before. “Nope!” she said. “Kitsunes don’t have normal lives! They don’t have jobs or schools or family or friends or possessions!”

“Excellent answer,” the voice said. “Since you don’t need those things, you won’t need to remember your life before you were a Kitsune, will you?”

“Nope,” Vixen agreed.

“You’re a sharp cookie, Vixen!” the voice declared. The white lights all shifted to black, and as they flashed Vixen could feel her memories crumble away. She retained her basic living skills. But memories of her life as Victoria evaporated in a puff of smoke. As far as Vixen remembered, Vixen didn’t exist before she was a Kitsune. She had been created—or popped into existence—to get people to buy KitsuCoin and reward them when they did.

She was KitsuCoin’s very own Kitsune.

“Congratulations, Vixen! Your orientation is complete and you’re ready to win over new customers for KitsuCoin!” the voice said. The spinning coin vanished from the screen and the lights stopped. “Please touch your monitor and think of home. This will bring you to the KitsuCoin offices for your first day on the job!”

Vixen had obeyed the voice so far. She wouldn’t stop now. And besides that, she was excited for her brand new role! She was going to be KitsuCoin’s spokesmodel!

Vixen touched the screen. She thought of home. And she vanished in a flash. The orientation program shut itself down, wiping the hard drive of the computer it was on to make sure nobody would ever be able to find out where KitsuCoin had gotten its new Vixen.