The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ladies of Victory #2: The Hunt for Red Bimbette

Chapter 2

* * *

“Ohhh fuck, why is that so good?”

“Really?”

“Don’t judge me, it’s the best I’ve ever had since I moved to Rapid Rivers.”

“It’s just pizza.”

“I’m from New York, it’s not just pizza. Plus you’ve already started on your second slice.”

“We’ve been shopping all day basically and I’m hungry. Meanwhile you bought the rest of their lunch singles.”

“Super bods need super calories, plus I refuse to be modest about my love of real pizza.”

The argument was quiet and made in jest, both women smirking as one sat with a single slice and her drink while the other had stacked her pizza high on her plate, so it wasn’t their voices drawing any undue attention. No, that attention was because Chloe had agreed to go shopping with her best friend Jennifer Powers; super-heroine and super-celebrity Miracle Maiden, whose idea of a disguise was a bun tucked under a hat and some sunglasses. A disguise that did nothing to hide her tall, well-toned frame or perfect facial structure, or her large chest contained in a small tank top that was currently doing it’s best.

The only reason Chloe could come up with as to why they hadn’t been overrun by fans was due to the fact that Rapid Rivers Central Mall only had small crowds on a good day, much less in the middle of the week. A sizable portion of the mall consisted of nothing but empty and locked up storefronts, and the few stores that were left catered mostly to the business crowd. Actually, the real reason no one was bothering them was, while the food court was one of the only locations one could call bustling during the lunch rush, they had gotten here late enough in the afternoon that the various professionals were finishing up their breaks were concentrating on getting back to their offices on time.

Not that there weren’t plenty of hushed whispers, stares, and poorly concealed phone photography that Chloe was not a fan of.

This level of public scrutiny made Chloe uncomfortable, she was never a fan of being the center of attention (even if it was mostly directed at her functionally oblivious friend who began to work on her 4th slice of pizza), and she was wondering if maybe she could maneuver one of their many bags into a sort of fort to block out their gaze. The two girls had been busy, Jen needing several new things to account for the not insubstantial chest growth that was her ‘new normal’ that she had experienced after “B-day”, the college campus having come up with it’s own nickname and explanations for the day it had gotten taken over by bimbos and sex dolls that all just miraculously vanished.

Not that Jen was the only one who had woken up to discover something new about themselves… her former classmate Amanda had fully embraced her life as Mandi and while she lacked the rhythm to become a cheerleader she was spending more time on her knees than in class. Dexter, one of her advanced robotics classmates, had also found himself now dating and shacked up with Renee Schultz, the rich and very popular head cheerleader for the university, whom during B-day he’d kept her safe from the Dolls and had done his best to handle her new changes respectfully… although considering some new rumors about what he was packing they certainly got up to more than just exchanging numbers after the fact.

As far as weirdness in Rapid Rivers goes it was just another day though, and while none of the public knew exactly how it happened and how the Ladies of Victory had managed to save the day, they were willing to give the heroines the benefit of the doubt that they’d earned the win. Considering it had wrapped up with nary a casualty outside of a few girls needing to go shopping (and a few of the guys who were transformed maybe having some interesting new thoughts of their own), it had turned into merely just another interesting day to talk and gossip about during the semester.

She was lucky enough to be one of those who didn’t need to go shopping, although getting the long, pastel pink hair she now sported trimmed down to a more manageable shoulder length level had been her number one priority. Her number two priority however was even if she didn’t need anything new, she wanted to pick up some interesting garments from their shopping trip to help spice up her own new normal, a blush unconsciously starting to form as she started gazing into the distance remember Marcus’ naked body… abs wet and defined with sweat… that fat cock filling up here needy a-

“Okay Chloe.… you’re going to have to spill who you’ve started banging at some point.” Chloe’s blush crept higher as her still-smirking friend went back to her food. Finishing off her slice, Jen grabbed a napkin to daintily wipe off some grease as she winked at Chloe. “You get a far away look when you start getting horny. C’mon… who is he, what’s he like? Or is at a girl, I thought after Veronica —” Ahh, whoops. The glare she got for that would have been more threatening if Chloe put some more effort into it, although she knew better than to bring her friend’s last ex into the conversation.

Chloe ignored her friend, using a fork and knife to chip away at her own pizza as she took the time to chew slowly and calm down the blush. Swallowing, she even took the time to drink her soda as she watched Jen stare at her expectantly, her fidgeting making her new tits jiggle distractingly but Chloe put that out of her mind at Jen’s reminder of She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named…

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Chloe Masters, you’re a terrible liar. You could at least just tell me you don’t want to talk about it.”

“Okay, I don’t want to talk about it.”

Jen made a pouting face and a petulant whine, but it lasted only a second before she went back to smiling like she had won the conversation. Not that Chloe could have really fooled anyone, but Jen had known her for a few years now and while this trip was mostly for Jen to replenish her closet with things she could wear that didn’t require elastic, some of the bags by their table were Chloe’s. That meant that Jen didn’t have to work particularly hard at guessing why her normally reticent friend happened to be ending their day with some heels that were higher than even Jen felt comfortable wearing, and some lingerie that had her being the one blushing and looking away.

Luckily, Chloe was too much in her own head since B-day and Jen was left to be the one that didn’t want to spend too much time thinking about what those new thoughts might be… not that she didn’t help convince her friend to purchase some very scandalous things she was on the fence about.

“Fine.…” Chloe’s look up as she went back to her pizza was worrying, fearing she had messed up, but a sly wink from Jen put her back at ease as her shoulders relaxed. Jen knew better than to push her friend, the girl had difficulty opening up but underneath her no-nonsense exterior was a kind but sensitive person. If B-day had happened to make it so a guy had managed to help loosen her up a bit, Jen wasn’t going to complain. Both as her friend and… technically her boss?

Jen’s forehead creased as she worked on whether or not as team leader she was Chloe’s boss or if Chloe as the person who had co-founded the LoV and as far as she knew signed her paychecks was her boss, her friend noticing Jen getting distracted by a new thought.

“What is it?”

“Nothing important,” Jen waved off the stray idea, the two of them actually did have something else to talk about that took priority over random musings. “but while this mall just barely had everything we were looking for, is there another particular reason you insisted we shop here?” Jen already had a fairly good idea having given a brief on possible Bimbette locations in Rapid Rivers now that the Dollmaker fiasco was over with.

Chloe took a sip of her drink, her eyes passing over Jen as she looked at someone behind her. Turning around, Jen spotted the object of Chloe’s attention fairly quickly. Heels clicking on the tiled floor, the woman walking down towards the opposite end of the mall the girls had come from was certainly distracting enough to draw the eye. In comparison to the office workers shuffling around, her coiffed blonde hair, manicured nails, and tiny dog in her purse where indicative of a woman whose job was to look pretty. She was doing great at it too, make-up looking perfect underneath some expensive sunglasses, her legs encased in a tight pencil skirt that kept her movements short and a pink blouse that would be modest if it weren’t for one thing.

Her every walk set off the two jiggling balloons attached to her chest, their barely contained mass peeking out over the top of her shirt. It was hard not to stare, but in Rapid Rivers the woman looked more out of place due to the modest nature of the mall than her looks. The normal people going about their day though weren’t heroines who still had to think about the missing villainess Bimbette.

Jen returned her eyes to Chloe, the other girl in deep thought briefly before shaking her head.

“If she had a run in with Bimbette she wouldn’t have enough brain power left to deal with the dog. Plus she doesn’t look that outrageous, she looks like my high school principal’s secretary.”

“Really? I take it that meant no one in your school minded going to the principal’s office then?”

“Nope.” Chloe smirked. “The principal’s tits were even bigger.”

The two girls giggled, settling back into working on their food as the woman disappeared down one of the curved hallways. It had been awhile since either of them had time off to just hang out, and the relaxingly normal day of shopping with a friend and eating (admittingly delicious, Jen couldn’t believe the best NY style in town was in a mall) pizza was a nice break from the day-to-days of being a heroine in Rapid Rivers.

“So.…” Chloe meticulously cutting and eating a piece as she worked out how to steer the converation away from her. They could shrug off one bimbo for now but the mall was a possible lab site and Jen already knew that. “What did your parents think of the new costume.

Jen groaned, the annoyed sound of a teenager having to deal with terrible adults and not one of a 20-something superheroine who could chuck a bus. “I’m not sure what’s worse. Mom and Dad being mum on the costume change, their passive aggressiveness meaning they’re fully aware I’ve got a way sexier costume than they’d ever approve, or me trying to wrap my head around what the fuck happened.”

That last bit was pointier than she’d intended, but while everyone had seemed to accept ‘reality changing bullshit happened but it’s fine and don’t worry about it,’ Jen had been trying to figure out where the limits were. As far as she was aware, her reality had changed to having a nice pair of tits and a costume to show them off, but her parents seemed fully aware that her costume was different and she was waking up in the morning with unfamiliar jiggles still. “Like if my breast size is now what I’m supposed to be at, why am I still surprised that I’ve obviously gained 3 cup sizes.”

“Well, it’s probably more like 2 cup sizes.” Chloe was still cutting away at her pizza piece by piece, as though their conversation was just the normal day-to-day good friends got into and not the fact that reality around them had altered Jen’s tits to be obviously bigger than she’d been a few days ago. Jen’s incredulous look forcing her to swallow a bit faster than she had intended. “The only place you’ve been measured at was Pink4U, and there’s no standardization for bras so they usually up the cup size to make women in-store feel better. They measured me at a C-cup but realistically I’m more of a small B.”

Jen frowned at her friend, who was probably correct but was also studiously avoiding answering her question. Chloe’s poker face was crap which was why Jen knew the current drink of water was as much to delay time as it was to wash down a hastily swallowed bite. She’d known Chloe long enough to have learned about some things that would shock their teammates (and why Chloe had remained distant and quiet since helping Nike form the LoV), and normally she’d let it slide. This was the first time though in all the years that she’d been in Rapid Rivers that she had personal contact with something Chloe kept close to her chest… and because it affected her chest, instead of just letting it go or changing the subject she kept going.

“So why do my parents only seem to care about the costume but they aren’t noticing the extra boob it’s showing off?” The brief flicker of a grimace passed over Chloe before turning to a look of concentration, the slump of the shoulders an easy admission that she was finally going to fess up.

“I told you some of this earlier —” “In Chloe-speak.” “— but the easy answer is change blindness and it was a localized reality trigger.” Jen’s blank look made Chloe release a heavy sigh. She didn’t mind explaining but it had been a long time since she’d had to go in-depth with talking about Cyberspace.

“You know how a telepath alters someone but they have no idea they’ve been changed?”

Jen nodded. “Sort of. The telepath makes the alterations and then uses the same tricks when they’re inside someone’s head to make the victim think nothing is wrong.”

“Cyberspace editing of Realspace… reality… is basically the exact same thing but without any tricks. You alter someone’s reality and they have to accept it because it’s real. People who notice discrepancies find themselves rationalizing the changes because the brain is always looking for order and patterns. Next thing you know you’ve found yourself thinking things were always this way and none the wiser.”

“Okay.…but if it’s my new reality why aren’t other people rationalizing it away?”

“It’s localized. The virus changed your reality only for yourself and others infected. Anyone who wasn’t infected, like women who hadn’t been exposed yet or men who weren’t the target, could immediately see something was wrong. You’re no longer infected so you notice the changes, but you’re subconsciously aware that it’s “normal” even if it’s new so you just accept it. Everything else about you was just being suppressed under new reality while that change was allowed to pass the suppression and become actual reality.”

“.… and when another telepath goes in to fix someone, the new thoughts are just overlaid over the original ones and suppressing them. There’s an echo of every alteration and you just remove it and call it a day but some stuff sticks around.”

“Basically. Another way to look at it is it’s an obviously tangled string. You just pull on it to straighten everything out, but there are unexpected kinks that got so worked into the string it has them afterwards no matter how hard you try to pull it straight.” Chloe chuckled to herself, but waved away the befuddled look. “Everyone knows the string is supposed to be straight, including you, but you’re stuck with the kinks you just can’t get rid of. Change blindness is even easier, your parents are so busy concentrating on the costume they fail to notice your breasts. Stuff has been visibly changed but the costume is so egregious they just don’t see the other changes.”

Ugh.… I hate it. Jen would be the first to tell you she was more of a bruiser hero, and it’s not like she was dumb, but all of this was inevitably going to turn back into info salad in her brain and it was annoying. Annoying not unlike her friend’s little chuckle. “Okay, I get it… so why the laugh. You seem to know something I don’t.“

Her deadpan response was apparently equally amusing, eliciting a rare giggle from Chloe. “Just some random thoughts, but mostly it was at the idea that your subconscious wanted to make your parents mad and it came up with great cleavage.”

For once it was Jen’s turn to start blushing. “Well if you’re smart enough to psychoanalyze me,” and she knew Chloe wasn’t wrong, “why aren’t they throwing the fit I’d expect.”

“Ahh, you haven’t seen the papers. Your metrics are too good. Turns out people love —” Chloe put up both her hands to mime a headline. “— Miracle Maiden all grown up? Va-va-VOOM!” Jen had read enough tabloid headlines to know one when she heard one, the heavy groan she made as she went back to her pizza was far too familiar for her liking. However…

“You created an entirely new reality that you can edit the real world with and you call it ‘Cyberspace’? Really?”

Chloe still had a light blush from earlier but she goes fully red in the face at that remark. “I was a kid when I made it, and I was raised with more math books and a few sci-fi fictions than anything else! I know the name is dumb but —” Chloe stops as Jen is barely containing her laughter. Muttering to herself about the sensitivity of that subject, Chloe goes neatly cutting away at her food. Looking back up though, a smirk unwittingly crossing her face as she watches Jen struggle to get back to her food trying not to burst from shoulder-shaking mirth into improper guffaws of laughter.

For a moment, the two were happy to eat in silence. It’s not that Jen didn’t have better questions than teasing her friend, especially about some other possible kinks in her supposedly straightened string, but there was some psycho-analyzing of her own towards Chloe that she had to finish working through before she knew how to approach. The moment passes though as she sees Chloe glance behind into the mall and do a wide-eye double take, stopping mid-cut as Jen turns around to see what was so interesting.

The bimbo walking towards the exit was if nothing else, extra. Big sunglasses obscured most of the face but not the cock-loving lips, so enhanced that she couldn’t even close them properly. They weren’t the only part of her enhanced past the point of proper usage, the tiny pink tube top holding on for dear life around a pair of tits that had Jen realizing she hadn’t even really come close to being ‘big’ considering the fetish material bobbing on the woman’s chest. It could be a trick of the proportions though, her waist was so thin that it only made the ridiculousness of her hips and butt as unbelievable as the fact that the skin-tight miniskirt wasn’t just riding up to show off the wares. In fact, as the bimbo’s towering platform heels clicking away as she left the mall the only thing normal about her was the… ahh fuck… a familiar tiny rat-dog in an equally familiar tiny purse.

The two girls shared a look, continuing to mirror each other as they looked back at the retreating figure and gloriously jiggly butt of the woman who wasn’t quite that curvaceous when she walked in, and then again at their food. The two even sighed with false drama together, eliciting another giggle out of Chloe as Jen just smirked.

“We’re going to have to call this in.”

“I know.… but I’m finishing my lunch.”

“— and I’d rather put our bags back in the car.”

Chloe nodded in agreement. The mall was in the vicinity of possible locations for the Technovile lab where she figured they’d find a captive Bimbette so it’s not like she could just ignore a potential threat. The blatant clue currently jiggling out the door should also probably be stopped but neither girl was feeling particularly obligated to get up. Dealing with the source would handle anyone who had been affected, but that would be a task for Tricksterella or Voodoo Queen and every person in Rapid Rivers would take one luck at the victim and know to stay clear. Instead, the two went back to eating. They’d get around to solving the current mystery and helping save the day but there was no point in letting some bimbo villainess ruin their time off after all…