The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lake House Ten

Thanks to Uncaring Pinhata for commissioning Kral for the artwork!

You too can get stories by commissioning bimbofication artwork!

* * *

“What’s the lake called?” Ethan asked, as they drove in.

Madison checked Google Maps. It was very slow to load, way out in the country. “Doesn’t seem to have a name,” she said, zooming in and out. Nothing popped up. It was a circular body of water, ringed by identical beachfront homes. Very blue in the center..

The road didn’t have a name either, as best she could tell.. Of course, it barely merited a name, just a dirt track tramped down by other cars. The rental description had come with a set of driving directions: left turn, right turn, right turn, right turn. Look for number ten. “It’s the lake, I guess. The lake, that lake.”

Ethan patted her bare leg, and then shifted to a stroke. Madison wondered if she should’ve worn pants to the venue. She looked out the window, instead. “Maybe we’ll name it,” Ethan ventured. “We’ll break it in.”

Madison was very clear on the conflict at play. Ethan was looking for a vacation after a whirlwind work month. He’d loaded up a lot of beers. He definitely intended to have a lot of sex with his girlfriend. Madison, however, was there to work. On Ethan. And their relationship more generally.

“Number… ten,” Ethan read out. The house seemed… familiar, and not just because they’d passed its duplicate a number of times. It had white trim and faded into the background. Madison hadn’t worked hard to find it. She’d wanted isolation, predictability, and just enough lake to lure Ethan in. Even if there was, to her, a major drawback from a body of water.

Ethan had deep, mournful eyes and a matching black beard. His hair was already starting to thin. From that, and an animated first date discussing The Magus, Madison had bought in hard. Only gradually had she figured it was a stretched overlay on an inoffensive fraternity boy, adrift in the big city. He’d had to read John Fowles to get out of his Sophomore year. The eyes were misleading and didn’t actually portend hidden depths. He still followed high school lacrosse leagues.

On the other hand, he was six foot one, and had that kind of effortless brawn that a girl could wrap herself in. Thus the beach house.

“What’s the passcode?” Ethan called, from the front door. Madison didn’t know—she had to check the confirmation e-mail.

“Zero zero zero zero,” she called out.

“It works. Is that weird?”

* * *
[figure]

The interior was hard to recall. It slid away from memory, nondescript beige and teak functional items. Madison had expected a few personalized touches, but the vibe was complete rental. Anonymous, clean. Not even a guestbook, and not even a few pictures on the walls.

“Okay, in the water, lets go,” Ethan says. “We gotta hurry and drink beers and swim in the lake, we’re already going slow.”

“Is this standard lake procedure?” Madison said. She had two swimsuits and had no intention of getting either wet.

“Swimsuit up,” he swatted her butt. That was a classic Ethan move: she was always torn on whether it was charming and sexy or crude and a turnoff. To her own surprise, tense over the drive, the trip, her body said it was kinda hot. Casually masculine in an attractive way. Sometimes it was nice to be grabbed by big hands.

“Alright,” she retreated to the bedroom and changed. The bedroom was even more beige then the other rooms, approaching an all-over vanilla. Still no pictures of any kind. It even smelled like packing cardboard.

He treated her to a wolf whistle from the 1930s when she emerged. That was another hot-or-not flashpoint, his boyish enthusiasm for her body. As far as Madison was concerned her body had absolutely no style, no class. Her curves were piled on without any classical grace, and it was hard to get too pumped that her best feature was a big fat ass. He’d referred to it as a “phat dumpie,” at one point and apparently meant it as a compliment.

“You first,” he said, eyes ready to stare at her butt. But again it came across as cute, flirty. Vacation horniness, Madison had to believe. Or maybe it was just easier to relax, let a guy desire her, without any other pressures around. And the polka dot bikini was really cute.

He bounded ahead and plowed into the water. It lapped about his waist. “How is it?” Madison called.

“Warm. Really warm. Like... room temperature warm,” Ethan seemed disconcerted by it. He raised one leg out, experimentally. “Like you can barely feel it. Come on in.”

Time to get this out of the way. “I’m actually not a swimmer,” Madison called. She willed herself over to the lapping shoreline. It looked surprisingly anti-septic, no seaweed, no life of any kind, just clear water on the sand. It was very warm. “And I kind of.... don’t like the water. I nearly drowned as a kid.”

“Oh,” Ethan waded back and forth, digesting this. “And here we are at a lake house for the next three days. You—” he bit back “you could’ve said something.” The boy was learning. It wasn’t empathy, exactly, but it wasn’t bad. “Alright, learned something new.” Something occurred to him, and he looked at her with renewed interest. “If you aren’t gonna swim that bathing suit should come off.”

Boys. But the idea pinged around in her head, and felt nice. They were young and attractive and—the thought pinged through her—in love. Potentially, even? It was enough at least to make her grin and stretch the band on her bathing suit. Ethan gave the delighted smirk of men with a hardon.

They made it to the bed, Ethan’s feet still wet. He climbed on top of her, damp and musky and male. Usually Madison propped up on a sex pillow, and insisted on at least some foreplay, out of common decency. But it felt nice to just spread her legs and let her boy slip into her, to give him what he so badly needed. Ethan looked so horny he was ready to explode, and he gasped with relief when he bottomed out.

She was soaked through and from the first stroke knew it was going to be good. Sex like they never really had. She could typically cum, but it was a narrow path, building very carefully. They had to be just the right strokes, right angle, right tempo. But this was whoa—every part of the dick in her was sending wonderful shocks through her body. They could just hump, hump with abandon, slippery and thrusting against each other and loving the hell out of it. Ethan’s hands grabbed her boobs and that was great too. Everything they did to each other was going to work out.

They came in synch, which never happened. Ethan poured it into her just as she pushed over. Something about his tension, the warmth inside of her, was perfect. She shrieked an orgasm, throat dry from just the first scream. Then fell together into bed.

“Vacation,” Ethan said, gravely.

“Yeah,” Madison got up to pee. Her body still tingled. It didn’t strike her until she’d washed her hands—the light was different. Off. “Ethan, what time did we get here?”

“I don’t know. Three? Four? I wasn’t paying attention. Vacation, baby, vacation.”

Madison wrapped a towel around herself and looked outside. The sun was halfway set across the silent surface of the lake. “Huh,” she said.

* * *

It was too hot to argue. There was an immediate sticky glaze as soon as Madison woke up, with no hope of an early morning breeze. They both woke up sweaty. Madison stretched long and slow, and became slowly aware of Ethan’s gaze. He was still sprawled on the bed, and sported a big hardon.

“What?” she said. She wore sleeping things, mostly grey. Her hair felt damp in a bad way.

“Good morning,” Ethan said. “Happy...” he paused. “Tuesday. No. Monday.”

“Monday,” Madison said, without conviction. “What’re we doing today?”

“I think the plan is you get so bored you have lots more sex with me,” Ethan said.

This was randy, even for Ethan. Unusually direct and forward. Although he was plenty eager for sex he didn’t like rejection, which meant he usually hovered around for any faint sign of randy interest. Then he’d strike. It was technically polite but actually tedious, since it meant Madison had to be chaste, nun-like, unless she welcomed the sudden full force of his clumsy hands.

“I bet we get so bored we have relationship talk,” Madison said, testing waters. She wasn’t even sure how she wanted the big talk to go. It hovered in her head, as hazy and indistinct as the atmosphere. She fanned herself without effect.

“We can do both at the same time,” Ethan offered. His erection hadn’t gone anywhere. On impulse Madison reached out and grabbed it. She felt it throb, the hottest thing in the room. Madison let it go—that was unlike her, too. Just grabbing cocks.

“I want to cool down more,” she said, guilty. Now she really had to fuck him, she’d grabbed his dick. “First. Good morning.”

“It’s nearly eleven.

“Are you kidding me? How the fuck did that happen?”

* * *

“How’d it get so hot?” Madison complained. They’d made it as far as the back porch before falling back. The veranda had a strip of planking that provided some shade. Beyond all was the sun. Double sun, with the twinkle on the lake. “I checked the forecast. It was all—it had clouds over the little sun icon on my phone. And it was like, eighty max..”

“Stay hydrated day,” Ethan said. “My Dad called these that. When it got this hot he’d start every conversation with a firm, stay hydrated.”

“Stay hydrated, baby,” Madison called over. She’d slumped into the couch, dangling her legs up towards the ceiling.

“I’m drinking a steady, nourishing amount of beer,” Ethan said, holding up a can. They were both drinking. It made the time pass. Although that didn’t seem to be a problem—it was already past 2, and Madison wasn’t sure how. She’d gotten dressed obviously. They’d exchanged some more randy couples-talk. And laid around.

“Should we do something?” she ventured. But the truth was, she didn’t feel bored. Actually she felt a little—cute. She’d gone with blue and white striped shorts and a low-cut white blouse. She matched the house. Sweat kept running all the way down her legs, and Ethan seemed to follow the path of every drop. “Other people are doing things.”

That was only a little true. The identical beach houses ran all the way down the shoreline. So far they’d only seen couples like themselves, and only briefly. A man and a woman would emerge, the girl in upscale beach clothes, the man in brightly colored trunks, they’d burn under the rays of the sun, and flee back. Now Madison could see bits of clothing and legs from a dozen porches, at least.

“Come sit on my lap,” Ethan ordered. It was a full, bonafide order from a man. Madison felt her usual resistance flare, sputter, and die. Sure, why not. They were clearly going to fuck at some point. Her breasts felt swollen and enormous in the heat, like they were soaking in water.

“Oooh, now you owe me,” Madison said, sinking into him. His dick bobbed between her legs. She expected him to perhaps lightly stroke the wet sheen on her thighs. Maybe play with her tummy skin. Instead he put a big hand between her legs, like it was on a throne. “Hello. Foreplay, dear, foreplay.”

“Yeah, I...” Ethan looked momentarily confused. “Right. I don’t know. I guess I’m all hot and sweaty, I thought we did that part.”

“That makes sense,” Madison agreed. She felt very averse to arguing, especially as Ethan started to rub between her legs. Now she was making the heat work for her. She leaned back into him. A hand snaked up her shirt. “Wow. I guess that is foreplay.”

Part of her thought: its gonna be hard to have major relationship chat if you keep getting your tits felt up. There was only so much a girl could spread her legs and still discuss intrapersonal expectations. She felt gooey and wet. It was just possible this, this was what had been missing. Enough humidity to make her a soaking wet horny mess.

He held her up with a hand to slide her shorts off. Madison’s eyes flew open. “Whoa, we’re in public, big guy.”

“I don’t see anyone.” Ethan had stopped caring about her complaints. Her panties were damp through and through. He put his big hairy paws underneath them.

“If someone walks by...” Madison squirmed. And... what? Telling herself she cared didn’t make it true. This felt really good. They were a couple on vacation, a young, sexy couple. Fucking in public was what hot couples did, the ones that were passionate for each other. His fingers slipped inside her.

“No one is going anywhere in the heat,” Ethan told her. “Lay back.” Madison did. Her body was so happy with her—unmoving, relaxed, getting fondled. It was perfect. She didn’t bother saying anything when he pulled her panties all the way down, and closed her eyes to enjoy herself. It took a long time to pull them open again, even when she felt him picking her up.

“Whoa—hold on,” Madison blinked, confused. Ethan’s cock was all the way out. Had she actually fallen asleep during a handjob? How had he gotten his shorts off? But they were, and he was lining her up to get inside of her. “Ethan this is porno, lets go insidooooohhhhh.”

She’d never been this wet. Sliding him inside of her changed what sex was. Her arms and legs gave a little jolt. Madison looked out over the water as he started to fuck her, pulling her up and down via her hips. The lake really wasn’t that big, but with the heat and the humidity it was impossible to see the other side. Or much of anything, besides a few legs in gaps in the wood. No clothing that she could see. Naked bodies, Madison was sure of it, couples like themselves doing couple things. Ethan grunted as he started to cum, and Madison felt a hot, sticky load course through her.

When she came to, the heat had broken, the sun was down, and there was a sticky line of dried cum all the way down both thighs.

* * *

Madison wasn’t sure how to feel about the sudden burst of sex. On most levels she was glowing—this was the best sex of her life, the kind of sex they’d reference forever. Energetic and playful at the same time. She was starting to feel a new connection to Ethan, although only when he was buried to the hilt in her. Reading the twitch of his body, the soft way he grunted. She was full of his cum. She smelled like him.

On the other hand—it was an awful lot of sex. It was—Tuesday? They’d been there for awhile and had just fucked and slept. This was what hamsters did, in cages, not couples looking for that next level.

“Ethan, what are we?” she said, to the mirror. Madison tried to look serious. It didn’t help that she had jizz on her tits. In their last session he’d just sprayed all over her boobs. Pulled out and marked her, like she was an animal. “Like—are we just, physical?” That made sense—they had to aspire to more than two bodies copulating. “Do we have stuff to talk about that isn’t just, spread your legs?”

“Babe,” Ethan called. He’d stopped calling her Madison or even Maddy. Babe. That was her vacation name. “Problem.”

He came in from out back, shirtless and serious. He had grease on his face, saturated with sweat, and smelled like car and fucking. Madison’s legs wobbled. They’d banged—how many times? Wasn’t she supposed to be sore?

“Car isn’t working,” he told her. “No clue what’s wrong. I mean, the battery is dead, I guess, but—it’s like it forgot how to be a car.”

“Huh,” Madison said. “I don’t know anything about cars.” She tried to stir concern, and couldn’t. This was a man problem for man to fix.

“Yeah like even the clock stopped. It’s bad. I guess we’ll walk to the access road or something.” He walked towards her, then stopped himself. She could see his shorts strain. Right—she’d nearly forgotten. They’d decided to take at least a short sex break.

“Hike!” Madison said. “Lets go for a hike. Get the lay of the land, you know? It’ll be fun! We can’t just—you know.”

Ethan had a dull, fuzzy look on his face. He shook his head, equine, to clear it. “Yeah,” he said, dropping his hands to his sides. “Lets go. Get some air.” His dick twitched in his shorts. He’d worn the same blue swim shorts since they’d arrived. Madison had to suck her spit back in. She’d come way too close to a full drool.

* * *

“You’d think there’d be a path,” Ethan said, once they were fully lost.

“The lake is a path, I guess,” Madison said. “We’re not lost, right?”

They stopped. The two of them hadn’t even been in the woods long—as far as Madison could tell. The trees in the area were long and thin, and fought the sun off, excepting a few long strips of burnt-orange sun.

“Lake is over there,” Ethan said, pointing only slowly. “So, no. If we have the lake we’re not lost. By definition.”

“And our particular house is... where?”

“Isn’t it number...” Ethan trailed off, then scratched at his beard. He examined the woods around them. He’d volunteered to carry the backpack, and had an attractive half-circle of chest hair over his tank top. Madison had decided to walk behind him, mostly to keep him from getting too randy at her butt. A libido cooldown seemed like a good idea. But instead she’d just watched his butt, his calves, the entire muscular, powerful male body. It was very exciting in action.

“Lets just ask someone. Risk the lake heat,” Madison said. She was glad of the break. She’d worn a pair of khaki shorts she could’ve sworn were comfy and relaxed. Instead they’d been sharply snug, cutting into her waist and straining at the back. She kept having to pull the fabric out of her snatch. As chafing went it was pleasant, like a first-timer rubbing her clit.

Her tits streamed sweat, and kept bouncing. Ultimately she felt too damn girly to even hike, as humiliating as it was.

“Hey!” a couple was making their way through the woods, towards them. “Other people!”

Ethan gave them a friendly wave, and Madison sagged against a tree. Closing in the couple seemed—attractive, very attractive. The girl had long blonde hair, nearly to her waist, and it billowed out in the humid heat. She had really big boobs, extremely large, half-contained in a crop top. She wore what had to be the first hiking choker Madison had ever seen—black with red stripes.

“Wow,” the guy said, once they got close. He was enormous as well, and wore oversized wraparound Oakleys. “People.” he gave a little laugh.

“Ethan, and that’s Madison,” Ethan said. The other man opened his mouth, then looked at his girlfriend, for confirmation.

“Jason,” she said, with a hint of uncertainty.

“Yeah, yeah,” Jason said. “Wow, we haven’t seen anyone since we got here! It’s just been hanging around, beers, sex and television.”

“Our TV doesn’t even work,” Ethan said. Now he was the uncertain one—had they even tried it? Madison couldn’t recall. They’d been—busy. Having sex.

“Oh, yeah, ours busted too. Right in the middle of Friends,” the unnamed Blonde said. She wrapped her arms around Jason. “It’s okay. Make your own fun. Better then food.”

Her hand snaked around and went down the front of Jason’s shorts.

Madison and Ethan shared a look. It wasn’t just tucking a hand under the waistband, either. She was busy in there, jacking at what was obviously a big donkey dick. Jason seemed to be looking at them—it wasn’t clear, with his sunglasses on.

“We were—do you know where—actually, you know what,” Ethan said. He faked a little laugh. “Nice to meet you two. We’re in house number—uh—Madison?”

“Ten?” she hazarded. That seemed right. The couple seemed to have quickly lost all interest in them. Blonde was jacking up and down, and the clear outline of Jason’s dick was visible through his shorts. Up close their clothes seemed off—ragged, the strands visible at the edges.

“No,” Jason said, waving Blonde’s hand away. He took his sunglasses off. Blonde’s hand came out of his waistband sticky. “Can’t be ten. That’s ours. Gotta be another number.” he sagged, tired, and sank back into his girlfriend’s embrace. He grunted, shaking his head. “Can’t be ten.”

When they left the two, Blonde had her hand under the waistband again.

* * *

They’d found their way back to the lake house in darkness. Madison was still unclear on how they’d managed—the lake itself had been hard to find, lost in the night. From past wilderness experiences she’d expected a busy nighttime scene—fireflies, the bright stars overhead, the moon casting a pale white glow. Instead it had just been dark. Dark and very quiet. Ethan had eventually led her along, implacable, and they’d nearly walked into the side of the building.

Even exhausted, nervous, they’d found a way to have homecoming sex. She’d clung to him in the night, anxious when he wasn’t inside of her. Even when Ethan had half-collapsed, exhausted, on top of her, it had been nice. He’d smelled very reassuring—sweaty and real. She’d wrapped her legs around his tired butt and urged him deeper.

In the morning she’d regarded the man with new appreciation. Ultimately a girl wanted to feel safe, warm, and full, and Ethan was earning major marks on all points. Even his beer keg physique seemed more woodsy—had his shoulders always been so broad? Was there a new strip of muscle from arm to arm? She’d rummaged around in the house drawers for a new outfit and made a discovery.

“Oh shit,” she laughed, pulling it out. “Someone left a vibrator here. Someone got home, unpacked, and thought, where’s my dildo?”

It had fresh batteries. Madison turned it on and tossed it at Ethan. The big boy didn’t even flinch. It buzzed around, firm and veiny, on his hairy chest.

“You’re having a good boob day,” he told her.

“What does that even mean?” Madison said. She consulted the mirror. She did seem chesty, full-figured in a way that didn’t match her sense of self. Looking down, she couldn’t quite see her toes. “I guess I’m retaining water or something. I haven’t even been in the lake.”

Distracted, she ran her fingers through her hair. It billowed out, like the hike had blow-dried it, and reminded her of Blonde. An unsettling encounter. “Can you try and get the car fixed?” she asked. “I have to get back to work—soon.” When? She frowned, and hefted her chest. They were definitely bigger. Her lips shone in the mirror like they had a fresh coat of lip gloss.

“You smell like the woods,” Ethan told her, looming behind her. She could smell him, too, and decided she liked it. Knowing what your man smelled like was advanced level coupledom. Her anxiety receded. They were bonding, pairing. Ethan put his arms around her. One hand held the vibrator. He thumbed the on button.

“Ooh,” Madison told him. The girl in the mirror was hot.. She had nice tits.

* * *

“Not having any luck. It’s like the car-ness of it is gone,” Ethan reported. “Like I opened up the gas tank and it didn’t even smell like gas. Stuff like that.”

Madison had automatically tucked her hair behind her ears as soon as he’d come in. It was probably not a good idea—letting him know she was perfectly okay with blowing him. But she kinda was.

She’d given up on having a Relationship Talk. It was clear that the relationship was changing, that any sort of long and involved conversation would be soon obsolete. For example Madison had never ever thought that she’d be excited to suck her boyfriend’s dick.. Cocksucking was a tool, and a sign of approval. Her view on that had changed. Now she was wet, eager, knees eager to bend.

“You tried,” she told him. Ethan looked concerned, scratching at his hair with oil-stained hands. True, he didn’t smell like gasoline, but there was still a musk of tire rubber and speed on him. “Lets de-frustrate you, okay? Get that nasty frustration out?”

“Again?” He seemed startled. Madison took a moment to remember—right, she had already sucked him off that morning. He’d tromped out into the woods to look for the main road, returned angry and worried. “I looped back here,” he’d reported. “I swear to god I went straight.” She’d pushed him onto the couch and blown him silly. Her mouth still tasted like him.

“You earned it,” Madison told him. This time he stood there, unzipping slowly, making her pull his shorts down. Madison’s tits hung heavy. She’d fondled them while he was gone, touching her new vibrator first to one nipple, then the other. She’d been so horny all day. Ethan guided his cock into her mouth. It was just as good as before.

“We should hike out,” he told her. “Makeshift backpacks, water bottles, all that.” Madison tried to agree with a face full of dick, to share his concern. Of course he was right. The relationship seemed to be evolving towards something a bit more traditional—a bit more standard gender roles then she’d been expecting. Where she was a little on the passive side, a safety valve for when her man needed somewhere to blow off steam.

The vibrator between her legs made it hard to do much else. In a weird way she wanted to argue with him: he needed to relax, enjoy this vacation. Enjoy each other, each other’s bodies. Her boobs felt fantastic and would like the attention. She kept cumming,even from little things. Madison flicked her eyes up—Ethan had abs, nicely defined ones. Just a little time in the beach house had fucked his flab away.

“I’m serious, Madison,” he was starting to pump her mouth. Take charge. It was very hot. “Bad vibes all around. Ungh. I just.. unh. Unh.” His eyes lost concentration, just like last time. Soon he was just grunting and thrusting. His interest totally on her. It was wonderful. Madison sucked harder.

“Unh!” Another bestial grunt, and Ethan came, coating her mouth with jizz. It spilled out all over her tits, dripping off the ends of each nipple. Ethan seemed confused, wobbly, after messing up her chin. She had to lead him over to the couch.

“Ethan?” she said, eventually.

“Hunh?” he blinked, and refocused on her.

“You were saying stuff? You know—important stuff?” Madison wasn’t totally sure what it was. The vibrator made it so hard to think.

“Was I?” Ethan reached out and grabbed her cummy tits. “Maddy. These are enormous. Holy shit.”

* * *
[figure]

Madison got worried when she found the second vibrator. It was in the same drawer as the first one—which didn’t make much sense. She would’ve noticed another big plastic contraption. This one had a sort of clit-friendly attachment and was even bigger then the first. It was a veiny, ugly purple.

“We should take a sex break,” she told Ethan. He’d given up on the car. The hiking plan hadn’t come up again. They’d spent—time? awhile?—having sex, generally in the living room and on the couch.

“Yeah, that’s a...” Ethan’s voice was hoarse. He was very loud during sex, now. Growls and grunts, animal noises that never failed to make Madison’s pussy clench. “That’s a good idea Maddy. We should watch TV or something. Play cards. I don’t know.” His cock waved around in front of him. Madison was sure it wasn’t always hard—boys just didn’t work that way. They had refractory periods. It just seemed to be always erect, to be much bigger then before. It was thick and heavy.

She took it in both hands, just to see how large it was. Big enough to be difficult to encircle. She jacked on it, softly, while Ethan tried to work the TV remote. Cum dribbled off the tip. It made her mouth water..

“Nothing,” he said. He sat in silence. Madison kept working away at his cock, letting him drip all over her fingers, onto the couch. That was her role, helping him think. If he wanted to do all the thinking that was fine.

“What have we been doing every day?” he said, eventually. Madison at this point had gotten down on her knees to lick his cock like an ice cream cone. It wasn’t sex, and seemed like a better idea then getting the couch all cummy. The new vibrator, vibrator two, buzzed away between her legs.

“I mean obviously we’re fucking a lot,” Madison said, between long slurps.

“Yeah, but there’s like...” his brow furrowed. His tanktop was, by now, getting tatty. There were holes along the bottom of it. But it smelled comforting, just like him. “There’s a whole bunch of hours in the day, and we’re not going swimming, and you can only have sex...”

He trailed off again. Whatever the thought was, it was a challenging one. Maddy did her part by taking his entire cock in her mouth. She’d learned how to swallow all his jizz as it spurted out. If she just relaxed it sort of ran down her throat.

“Are you hungry?” he said, finally.

“Ummm,” Maddy pulled off again. The sun outside shone bronze into the living room. It highlighted how enormous Ethan’s dick had gotten. Where he was sitting put him at nearly the center of the room. It towered, nearly vertical. “Not really. I mean, no, I’m not. I guess it’s almost dinnertime?”

He stood up, and strode over to the pantry, flinging it open. There was nothing at all inside. Maddy watched her boyfriend stride to each wood-paneled cabinet, pulling them aside.. There was nothing in any of them, no plates, no silverware, no cups. No salt. The twilight rays shone deep inside. “Nothing,” Ethan said. Not wholly concerned, but mystified. “We’re eating, right? We’ve been here... awhile.” He hadn’t pulled his shorts up. His cock drooled cum, endlessly. He was taller, Maddy noticed.

“Yeah, of course we are!” Maddy said, standing up.. “I mean we’re bigger!” It was a good point. Her tits flopped around, big and firm, and she’d added extra padding through her entire ass. Ethan was bulked. “We probably just... finished. The rest of the waffles.”

Their eyes met. A sliver of fear managed to travel between them. Maddy toyed with a lock of hair, unsure when it had gotten so blonde.

“The fridge!” she said, nearly shrieking it. “Check in there!” Ethan spun and pulled it open. They both sagged with relief. There was an entire six-pack of beer in there. Ethan pulled it out and cracked open one, resting the cold can against his forehead. His dick gave a surge, spooling ropes of cum onto the linoleum floor.

“What about you, though?” he said.. But Maddy was ready for that one. She was problem solving.

“Cum is super nutritious!” she told him, certain of it. “It’s like, a protein shake for girls!”

* * *

She kept finding vibrators. Maddy just had to laugh at the absurdity of it. There was at least a dozen in the house, and they littered the floor. All different shapes and sizes, too. Not every time she checked the drawer, the dildo drawer, but often enough.

It had struck her that this might be some way of telling time—the regularity of the new vibrator. Nothing else seemed to help. The clock was completely unmoored from the sun, and often changed digits when she blinked. Although Maddy had vague recollections of weather—hadn’t it been cold? Just outside the door?—they were unclear, muddy thoughts. Generally it was hot and clear. The sun had left them both tanned.

Ethan laid on the floor while Maddy rode him. He’d finally stopped getting bigger. His dick was like a bar of iron, and was just about always erect. This had changed their relationship yet again—he rarely picked her up and fucked her senseless against a wall, or the bed, or wherever. Too much muscle, too much cock. It was easier and better for Maddy to work her way onto his pole while he puttered around. Or just ride him while he laid there. They could fuck almost endlessly that way.. Maddy was pretty sure the sun had risen and set two or three times during a single cowgirl session.

Time was so hard to track. There were little signs of it, somewhat unnerving ones. They didn’t have any clothes left. They didn’t fit, but what was worse, they’d all nearly disintegrated. The few remaining scraps, stiff with cum, were in the drawer next to vibrator drawer.

“Don’t we have our PHONES?” Ethan said, very suddenly. But he made no effort to get up. Maddy didn’t encourage his sudden bursts of insight anymore. It was easier and better to smile and nod and squeeze his dick a little tighter.

She leaned forwards. With a little ingenuity it was possible to put the newest little buzzer into her back door. It slid in without any lubrication. Cleanliness wasn’t a problem. Neither of them bothered to go to the bathroom anymore. The shower had stopped working anyway. And it felt nearly as good as her pussy.

“What’s your name?” Ethan said, sometime later.

“My NAME?” Maddy giggled at the question. “Maddy!”

“No, like, that’s not your name,” Ethan said. He stood up to go drink a beer. There was always plenty of beer.

A relationship was about communication. “Then what is it?” Maddy said, uneasy. “If it isn’t Maddy?”

“No, that’s like... that’s not your actual name.” Ethan dropped the subject. They were so attuned to each other’s discomfort. “Look at everyone fucking out there.”

He pointed outside. They rarely went onto the porch. Out there was just the sun and the heat, or cold, or whatever it was. But it was an unusually clear day, and it was possible to see couple after couple, from all the different houses on the lake. They all had nice tans, and were locked together, bodies the same color, beaten into uniformity by the sun.

Maddy put her hand on Ethan’s shoulder, to check. The same color. It was reassuring. Locked together, except for the wobble and thrust, they’d be difficult to tell apart. “Lets fuck on the porch, for a change,” she said, and walked towards the door, ass clenched to keep the dildo in. She loved him so very much. Her man. Whatever his name was, or her name, or whatever.

* * *

She woke up in the middle of the night, alone. Or at least it seemed like waking up—Maddy had the biggest of her vibrators inside of her, and her hand was between her legs. It was possible that she was orgasming—she felt the waves of it, the brain-numb sensation of pleasure rippling across her. But then, didn’t she always feel that way?

The difference was—the man. Her man. Cum-drunk, it took her some time to reassemble words. Ethan, yes, her other half. He wasn’t in the room, wasn’t there to immediately bury her lips on, let a quart of late-night cum erase any concerns. He was gone entirely.

Her lips were crusty with jizz, and it took time to open them. “Ethan?” she eventually croaked. Her throat was sore from disuse, and the words sounded strange. Maddy stood up, alone.

She hugged herself. She had to hug low, because her boobs were in the way. They were melon-sized at least, crowned with oversized nipples. They jiggled about as she turned back and forth, looking for her partner. Heavy blonde hair hung down her back. It was uncombed and unwashed but still looked great, shining a radiant golden even in the very haze of the night. The floor was littered with sex toys. Maddy forced herself to pull one out of her pussy. She ran her hands along her body—perfectly smooth, perfectly hairless. Soft and pliable.

The clock blinked midnight, but that certainly wasn’t right. The LEDs seemed faded and indistinct. Even the furniture around her had a worn, dusty quality. There were deep impressions where Ethan usually sat, when he fucked her.

A thought struck her, the first in awhile, and she put her arm underneath the couch. There was—yes, she remembered this, she REMEMBERED—there was a book there. A paperback she’d brought for a boring but necessary lakefront vacation. Maddy pulled it out and mouthed the words on the cover, as best she could. There was a picture of a faded rose, but she couldn’t quite understand the letters. The pages were sealed together, somehow cum upon, or perhaps it was just humidity and time.

“Ethan?” she called out again. Nothing.

She walked out towards the beach.

The lake was perfectly flat. Despite the darkness it was easy to make out all of it. She could see as far as the lake house directly across from them, all the way down from the blue disc. The lights were all out in each and every vacation home. Despite that Maddy could sense—sex. They were still fucking, all of them. Every house filled, every hole as well. No wonder she was still cumming, still pushing through a fun pink fog in her head. Her tits felt warm and fun.

She stepped into the water, then another step. It was warm, so warm it was hard to tell if she was in the lake or not.

At thigh level it occurred to her, breaking through the wet heat. She was scared of this, wasn’t she? She was—she was Madison, and she was terrified of the water. There was no way she’d be idly up past her knees, staring at a dark body of water.

The realization gave her clarity. She looked down at big fat tits she didn’t recall having. Madison grabbed them, trying to fight down panic. She didn’t have—why was long blonde hair tickling her lower back? Why did her mouth taste like jizz? Why was she kind of orgasming, in a slow, endless way? What DAY was it?

She retreated from the water, seizing hold of the worry, trying to hold onto it. The car had broken down. But she could just walk, could run. At some point she’d—something.. Her hands started to knead at her own tits, and she had to force them to stop. Whatever the decision was, she had to go fast.

But—Ethan.

She had to find Ethan.

They were partners. She couldn’t leave behind half of herself. The smart half, the one that did the thinking. The truth was she was mostly a mouth and a pussy. No—she couldn’t... but her hands were busy again, snaking between her legs. It felt really good. Everything felt good...

“Ethan?” she called, from the back porch. The clock blinked at her—a warning. Already she could smell the comforting fug of who-knows how much sex and cum. The smell of the relationship. It clung to her, reminding her: she was happy with this. So happy.

“Oh, hey babe,” Ethan strode out from the bedroom area. He was naked as usual. Her eyes shifted down to the prong between his legs. So big and heavy. How could she leave it behind? It belonged in her. “I was trying to pee. Remember that? Peeing? No luck.”

“Yeah, its okay,” Maddy said, relieved. “Who cares about that stuff.” She was going to tell him—what? To go? But he hadn’t ordered it, and Ethan handled all the thinking in the relationship. They had such a nice groove, caring for each other’s needs.

“What time is it?” Ethan said, absently. He didn’t really care. He sat himself in his usual spot on the couch. Maddy strode over to him. She shook her blonde hair out, and waited for him to pull her into his lap with nice strong arms.

“You’re beautiful,” he told her. He lined her up with his cock. When she blinked again, or thought she did, the sun was back up.

* * *
[figure]

“Babe, time to go,” he said gently.

She woke up or whatever. She’d stopped caring about details like that. She did the same thing in dreams as real life, and vice versa. It’d been forever since any dreams were of anything but the cabin, the vibrators, the man. The lake.

“Go?” but she knew what he meant. Right. Vacation was over. Finally.

They walked out together onto the back porch. They all did, dozens of men and women, perfectly sexy and very comfortable together. The girls had big beautiful tits and the men were buff, hale and healthy. The entire shoreline glowed with love. So did the lake.

“I think we’re going swimming?” he said. So considerate. She sorta-kinda remembered some sort of issue with water—or was that a dream as well? It hardly mattered. She sank right in, just as he did. It was funny to think that she had—maybe? or was it a different girl?—been frightened of the water. She could breathe it perfectly well. It tasted cool and chased the lingering taste of cum from her lips.

Her lungs took up the fluid with ease. They had been changed long ago. Just like the rest of her.

The other couples approached. Soon they’d meet, all together, in the very center. And then who knew?

He and she kept hands on each other, even as the water got deep. Even as it got very deep.

THE END