The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Laser Tag Party

(mc / ff / fd)

Description: Sam Miller just wants to have a fun bachelorette party with her friends. And what could be more fun than ordering pizza, renting out the local laser tag business for the day, and getting everyone Altered to boot?

This story features elements of mind control and explicit sexual activity. If you are not legally allowed access to such things, or you would find them distasteful or offensive, go away! Otherwise, please, read on.

* * *

Chapter 1: The Tapout Match

Athena Vasilakis blinked her eyes open. She looked around. Alter gear. The memory came back quickly. She was always a bit of a mess after being Altered, but...

It came back quickly. Samantha Miller’s bachelorette party. She wanted to go to play Altered Laser Tag, so... here they all were. Several other girls were starting to get out of chairs, a couple of them groaning a bit, in various states of sleepy-eyed confusion. She recognized them all, of course, but that might change when the game started.

Sam was standing there, barely concealing impatience, green eyes scanning her entranced and slowly-waking friends, taking stock of the room, black hair pulled back in a severe ponytail that matched her demeanour. Her eyes landed on Athena, reclined and stretching in her chair. “You getting up, ’Theen?” she asked with a smirk. Athena returned her look and grin and took another luxurious stretch. Laser tag wasn’t much her forte, but when your best friend wants you there before her wedding, you go. It was better than going to the bar, for sure.

Athena could see short, bald, black-skinned Annie Grace, walking over by the rack of headsets and pistols. She worked out her arms and legs, her thin hands and sharp brown eyes assessing each apparently identical piece of equipment in turn.

She heard blonde, nerdy Laine yawn behind her somewhere. Where most of the girls were experienced with Alterations, Laine Halloran was something of an expert; her uncle had a studio, and she claimed to have been his test subject on many occasions. She wanted to go in to the family business, but her father insisted she get a proper education first.

Fatin Fakhoury walked by as Athena was getting out of the chair, grinning as she offered the Greek a hand up. “Gonna have a good time,” she said. Athena nodded agreement. “I’m also gonna zap your brains in.” Athena rolled her eyes but grinned back, clasping her friend’s hand and getting to her feet.

Red-haired twins Chere and Sunny Collins, whose parents had thought they were being clever, rolled to their feet and walked towards Sam, matching pace without thinking about it. They weren’t completely identical—in fact, they weren’t identical twins in the first place, which was clear if you could see that Sunny’s blue eyes didn’t match Chere’s brown, or that Chere was a half-inch taller than Sunny, or a dozen other little differences which were plain up close but invisible from a distance.

Rounding out the eight of them was basketball center Scarlett Davis, tall and tan, with short hair dyed blue to match her eyes, who was somewhere behind Athena and apparently not yet awake from her trance.

Athena yawned, shaking her head. Sam wanted a crazy party before being tied down, and her college friends were willing to get themselves Altered to provide. She’d booked out the laser tag business, asked for only women employees... for... some reason... Athena thought it had something to do with Fatin, but she remembered Annie and Laine being all for it and... and herself, too.

In fact, the four of them had made it a condition of their...

An employee from the arena walked in. Grey uniform, top and bottom, shirt with the company logo over her right breast, short brown hair, smiling blue eyes, barefoot. All smiles. Tanya, Athena’s mind finally registered. She had been the one to guide them this far, to program the Alterations.

“Hey ladies! Everyone doing okay?” she asked in a chipper tone that could easily have been obnoxious in other circumstances. “Laine, you look a bit...”

“I’m good,” the blonde said in a sleepy tone. By now, Athena could see everyone but Laine and Scarlett in front of her. “Just hit me a li’l hard. I’ll be fine.”

“And...” Tanya looked down at a clipboard. “Scarlett?”

“’m here,” the tall woman slurred. “Just comfy.” Athena heard the sound of her friend climbing to her feet.

“Good good.” Tanya walked over to the wall of equipment. “Have any of you not been here before?”

Three hands shot up, Athena’s and the twins’. Laine wandered in to view, adding a fourth. She weaved a bit on her feet.

“Okay. I’ll give you all the rundown, then. Here’s your equipment,” she said, holding up a visor. “This had your video display on it, which, depending on the game you’re playing, will also be sending messages that interact with the Alter programming you’ve just had. I don’t care what else you take off out there, girls, but this stays on your head. Got me?” Eight nods.

Next was a set of straps with some sort of sensor in the middle. “Your tagger.” She slipped the straps on, between her thumb and forefinger, around the wrist, so that the sensor sat facing outward on her palm. “The use of it depends on the game. If you touch someone with the sensor,” she ran a finger around the outlined area, “it will have some game-specific effect. Pretty sure you guys aren’t doing a seven-on-one, but we sometimes have pile-ons like that, one person with the pistol, the rest trying to take them down with just the hand trigger. Other times, it’ll have useful help for your teammates. Whatever it is, it’ll be explained. Questions?”

No one said anything.

“Last, but not least.” She held up a small laser-emitter shaped like a pistol, and strapped it to her other wrist, where it dangled from a short elastic cord. “The tool of the trade, ladies. The general effect of a tag depends on the game, but...” She looked at Sam. “Want to be our demonstration? It’s your party.”

Sam grinned. “Sure,” she replied, grabbing a visor.

“Your first game,” Tanya continued as Sam put on the headset, “is a standard four-vee-four tapout game. Ten minutes. You score a point by shutting down the entire other team.” Sam’s visor was on, and she was reaching for the tagger, as Tanya fired the pistol.

Sam gave a surprised gurgle and stopped, mid-motion, the visor glittering, sending signals to her brain. Through the clear plastic, the others could see the blank expression on Sam’s face, her eyes and mouth slowly slackening.

“If everybody on one side is like this, there will be a reset; everyone wakes up on both teams, there’s a ten-second lockout on the pistols, and the other team gets a point. She’ll stay like that until a reset, or until...” Tanya reached out and put her tagger on Sam’s arm.

Sam started awake and looked around. “H-huh?” She looked at Tanya. “You shot me!”

The other girls laughed. Tanya smiled. “My HUD shows a timer now. When you wake someone, your pistol and tagger are both disabled for a time. It starts at five seconds, and gets five seconds longer every time you use it, until there’s a reset.

“Now, we take safety very seriously here.” Sam continued to get her gear on, and with a wave of her hand, Tanya indicated that everyone else could do the same. “If anyone feels like they’re having trouble, press the point of your pistol into the hand trigger and shout, ‘Guide!’ loud as you can. I don’t care what kind of trouble, if it’s a stubbed toe or a panic attack or anything in between, it’s my job to help, not to judge. If you’re calling for me, you’ll become invisible to the other players: they won’t bother you or even interact with you. Your visor will also shut down, so you won’t be triggered by getting hit, and any lasting effects will stop. And in case anyone’s getting ideas of cheating using that, your pistol and tagger shut off, too, and none of your equipment will reactivate without me.” She demonstrated the proper technique, putting the muzzle of the pistol into her palm.

“Finally, if any of you have any questions, Liss and I are here to help. Other than you eight, she and I are the only ones in the building, and the only ones who will be in here until you guys get the pizza delivered. All clear?“

Athena nodded, strapping on her tagger. The others made similar motions or noises of agreement. All except Laine, who raised her hand. “Question.”

Tanya looked to her and nodded.

“What if we get stuck in a weird spot, or like have a leg cramp or something, or like are crouching down and get zapped then?”

Tanya nodded. “Your Altering will adjust your position slowly and comfortably. If you’re hurt, you’ll automatically call for a guide; if you’re just uncomfortable, you’ll move, either to a standing or a sitting pose.”

“Okay, great, thanks,” Laine said with a nod.

“No more questions? Great. Last thing to do is divide you in to teams. Each visor will randomly light up blue or red once you’re all ready. Blues in this door,” she pointed to a blue door on her right, “reds over there,” she indicated a red door across the room. “You’ve got the whole afternoon and evening ahead of you, girls, have fun.”

“Thanks, Tanya,” Sam said as the grey-clad manager took off her demo equipment. The others made similar noises.

Athena’s visor flared blue, and she looked around. “Looks like we’re all ready to go,” she said. Both twins were on her team, as well as Fatin.

“Guess I’ll have to wait to zap your brains in,” Fatin laughed, moving towards the blue door. She made a shooting motion with her fingers at Annie and Scarlett. “I’ll just get you two instead.”

Annie rolled her eyes, moving to the red door. Scarlett scoffed.

Athena held the door open for Fatin and followed her in. The room beyond was small, close. narrow. Enough space for maybe a dozen people to stand, six on each wall, if they kept their hands at their sides. Spacious as a closet. Chere slipped in behind them.

“Green, green-and-pink, black, orange,” she said. “That’s what the other team’s tops are. So we can see them from a distance.”

“Blue, blue, white, white,” Sunny said, following her in, pointing first to Athena and Fatin, then to the twins themselves.

Fatin shook her head. “The visor will show you friend and foe on the HUD, you don’t need to memorize that.”

“Doesn’t hurt to be prepared,” Chere replied, and her younger twin nodded.

Fatin smiled. “Me and three newbies. Guess this one’s going to Team Red.”

Athena chuckled. “Don’t count me out. It may be my first time playing Alter Tag, but it’s not my first time holding a gun. Three time Port City paintball champ, here.”

The twins cheered. Fatin sighed. “Alright, well, let’s hope that...” She stopped as a tone sounded in the room.

Athena’s visor lit up with words, and she could see the others’ doing the same, no doubt giving them the same information it was giving her.

Sam’s Bachelorette Party! the first line said, and Match 1!

Standard 4v4 tapout match with recovery

Ten minute time limit

Friendly fire is OFF That was a relief.

Powerups are ON—BASIC set

Athena tilted her head, reading that. Powerups. Interesting. She trusted the HUD and the programming they’d just put in her brain to tell her everything she needed to know.

Sudden Death is ON

That might be relevant in a tie.

The game will begin in...

Athena waited. She realized she was holding her breath. She let it out with a sigh, only to hear Fatin do the same. Nerves are universal, she supposed.

A ‘5’ appeared, which changed to a ‘4’.

“Here we go,” one of the twins said, as the number flipped to ‘3’, and then ‘2’...

Athena gripped her pistol as the door in front of her slid open. A light green glow lit her teammates in her view, clearly identified by the AR visor, making them stand out against the dark walls.

They split up immediately. Athena turned right and followed the wall as the other three headed deeper into the maze before them. She crept along the outside edge, looking through passages while watching her HUD. Current score, 0-0, naturally. Below that, active players, 4-4. No, wait, 4-3; one of her teammates had just been shot.

Athena rounded a corner and fired, almost before thinking, seeing the red outline. In truth, it didn’t matter who it was, since friendly fire wasn’t on, so... might as well shoot. She saw with some satisfaction as the number of active players changed again, evened up at three, as Scarlett simply stopped moving in front of her. She had a shocked expression behind her glittering visor, and she seemed to be in the process of bringing up her pistol.

“Heh, not this time, amazon,” she giggled, stepping closer. She poked the tall woman’s shoulder. Scarlett didn’t respond. She took in the sight of her victim with a little churning in her guts.

That could have been her. At some point, it probably would be her. Just... stuck, in place, mind shut down, staring at the glittering lights. So pretty, from this side. She wondered if she’d be able to enjoy the sight from the other.

She shivered, her hand running down Scarlett’s bare arm, feeling it resist the light pressure she put on it. What would she look like, after she’d been hit? Would she be caught mid-motion like Scarlett was? Would she be completely unsuspecting, shot in the back, casually standing around?

Would she look even half this hot?

Athena shook herself free of the fantasy. She’d probably never know, anyway. She headed back the way she had come.

There were only two active players left on each team. If she could find one of her teammates, she’d be able to revive them. Around the next corner, she spotted Laine and Chere, both facing one another, looking like they’d managed to shoot each other simultaneously. More likely one had frozen the other, then been tagged herself by someone else, but the pose, the timing was incredible.

She was reluctant to free Chere, to break that fascinating tableau, but there was a game to be won. She slipped past Laine with an entirely accidental pat on the bottom and put her tagger on her teammate’s shoulder. Chere immediately jumped back and raised the pistol. “Shit,” she said. “Laine got me.“

A five-second timer appeared on Athena’s HUD. “Someone got her, too.”

“Nice. Where’s... well, anyone?”

“Right here,” came a familiar voice, Sam’s voice, behind her, calling from over Laine’s frozen shoulder. “Gotcha, ’Theen!”

Athena started to turn...

Lights embedded in the visor lit up, pulling her attention. She stopped to watch them. There wasn’t any need to do anything else. All her cares just floated off as the lights danced. Athena stood there for an eternity, or maybe a split second, before...

... her visor lit up with her status screen and a message. Point, red team, it said. 8:12 remaining. Ten second time out.

Athena shook her head, stumbling forward and taking a second to lean against the wall. Laine and Chere were gone, as was Sam. She was alone in the maze. Sam had hit her, and she’d been locked down for about thirty seconds, if the timer was to be believed. Her breath caught as she started to move, looking to find a good vantage point before the time-out ran down.

She felt extremely vulnerable as the last seconds ticked away, standing in the middle of a broad intersection. A shot flashed in front of her, a brilliant beam of shimmering red passing just in front of her eyes, and she had no way of telling if it was friend or foe. She didn’t stick around to find out, slipping down an unfamiliar hall, turning a corner and coming to a dead end.

There was an odd circle marking on the wall that shone in her visor. Her hand moved almost automatically, pressing the tagger in to the circle. Her headset made a little pinging noise, while the HUD flashed a new line of text.

Powerup acquired: Confusing Mists. Say ‘Mists’ to activate.

That sounded useful. Especially if someone was closing in. “Mists,” Athena said. Her visor made a corresponding noise, and she... she knew. She knew that anyone from Red Team who looked her way would just see a cloud of smoke, and wouldn’t be able to figure out where in that cloud she was standing. Anyone close enough to be in the cloud wouldn’t be able to figure out where they were standing.

Which sounded like so much fun. Especially as Laine came around the corner and started looking around in random directions, like she was lost. Athena shot her square in the chest and she stopped moving, staring off into space.

Fifteen seconds left on the powerup timer. Athena wondered if there was someone else close by that she could disorient like that. She focused on the HUD, and saw that it was already 3-1 in Blue Team’s favor. She moved as quickly and as silently as she could, passing Sam and Annie frozen back to back, neither showing any recognition that they’d seen an attack coming.

Scarlett was out there somewhere, alone, no team to help her. And if Athena could find her in the next ten seconds, she’d be as dazed and confused as Laine had been...

A shot flicked past her. She could probably thank her cloud for it not hitting her. She turned quickly and fired towards the origin of the shot, but Scarlett, if it was her, had already moved on. The score now read 2-1, and Athena’s protection had only a few seconds left. She gave chase, darting around a corner, ducking another shot and nearly barrelling straight into a frozen and very surprised-looking Sunny.

The timer on her protective mist expired; Athena didn’t think she’d get lucky a third time. She doubled back and clapped her left hand on Sunny’s shoulder. The other girl’s pistol lurched upwards before she realized that Scarlett had already gone.

“Behind us,” Athena pointed. “That way.”

“Thanks, ’Theen!” the red-haired girl turn and started down the corridor, Athena following behind as her recovery timer ticked away, so she got to see the blast from the side path that once again locked Sunny down, and then...

Lights. Beautiful lights. She thought that there was something about a game or something she should be thinking about, but it could wait. She’d been watching these lights for hours, and she could watch them for...

Suddenly, Fatin was there, and Sunny was looking around, confused. The glittering stopped. Athena’s HUD was displaying some text. She couldn’t quite understand where the lights had gone, even as she processed the words appearing before her.

Point, blue team, 7:23 remaining. Ten second time out.

“Nice shot, Fatin,” Scarlett said before slipping off into the maze.

The three girls shared a quick, somewhat confused high-five. “Good job!” Sunny congratulated Fatin.

“Couldn’t have done it without you two being bait,” the muslim girl answered with a grin. “Anyway, we should split up; I got Sam and Annie with a spread shot; since those sorts of things are available, grouping up seems risky.”

Sunny and Athena nodded agreement and the three of them headed off in different directions.

The time-out countdown hit zero as Athena rounded a corner.

Sam was waiting for her.

She suddenly couldn’t remember why that mattered. Or who Sam was. Or who she was. Breathing. Breathing seemed like a good thing. It was nice to do. In and out. And that eternal prettiness flashing in front of her eyes. In and out. Shiny. Pretty.

With a jolt that pulled her from blankness, like startling from a dream she couldn’t remember, Athena’s visor shifted and was displaying new text. Point, red team, 4:47 remaining. Ten second time out.

She had been standing there over two minutes. The thought sent a shiver down her spine. Any one of her friends might have done anything at all to her in that time. Not that they would, of course, but they could, and that was... it was exciting, she admitted to herself. It was a safe, comfortable place to be, among friends, even entranced.

Especially entranced, some part of Athena’s mind amended as she started to move through the maze..

She retraced her steps towards the main door, trying to find the path she’d taken earlier, thinking that it might be helpful to use that cloud again. Or, she tried to, but she’d taken one too many turns, or a left where she should have gone right, or something.

The safety clock ticked down, and Athena noticed Laine reaching out to the wall and shot a blast of light, leaving the nerdy girl reaching out like she was telling someone to stop. Athena laughed and slid under her outstretched arm to see what she was reaching for. Sure enough, there was that same odd circle marking she’d seen earlier, lit up in her visor. She brought herself up and claimed the prize that Laine had been about to take with a slap against the wall.

Powerup acquired: Disguise. Say ‘Disguise’ to activate.

Well, sure. Why not? “Disguise.”

And again, it was obvious to Athena what had happened. Knowledge just leapt in to her mind, like with the mists, and she realized with another shiver that she was expecting it, that it felt utterly normal.

Alteration was so much fun.

She now knew that anyone from red team who looked at her would see Laine. Meanwhile, if anyone spotted Laine, frozen there, they’d see Athena. It came complete with HUD adjustments and everything; while her display read 4-3 for blue team, red team’s displays would be reading the opposite.

Unfortunately, she only had thirty seconds of that benefit, or until she fired a shot. She had to move.

Three corners later and she saw Annie there, shooting at the wall— or, not shooting. She was pointing the pistol at the wall and an odd circular pattern was lighting up . “Hey, Laine, don’t touch this one, it’s a trap.” Athena looked where Annie was targeting; a powerup circle appeared on the wall, glowing in her visor. “It’ll zap anyone who tries to take it.”

Athena nodded as Annie walked around the corner ahead, while Sam approached from the other side. An idea hit her so hard that she was surprised a light bulb didn’t actually appear over her head, what with all the visual hallucinations being fed into their brains. “Hey Sam,” she said, waving her host over. “I don’t need this, I’ve already got one.” She pointed at the powerup circle on the wall, then turned to follow Annie.

“Thanks, Laine,” Sam replied.

As Athena walked around the corner, she saw the score counter change from 4-3 to 4-2. And she saw Annie, walking back towards her. Athena lifted her pistol. “Behind you!”

Annie spun away from who she thought was Laine, as Athena took careful aim.

She fired, watching the ten seconds left on her disguise timer change to zero, and the survivor counter once more ticking a point in their favour. She grinned, walking over to her frozen friend, trapped mid-motion with a look of determination on her face. She planted a little kiss on Annie’s cheek. “Gotcha,” she said with a soft giggle. “Thanks for the help with Sam.”

And on that thought, Athena slipped back around the corner to check on the other woman. Sure enough, she was standing with her tagger touching the wall, almost perfectly still. Athena approached her cautiously, shooting her just to be sure, receiving no reaction. Perfect. Athena giggled.

That left Scarlett out there somewhere. Maybe she’d be able to get all of the other...

At that moment, her visor flashed a message. Point, blue team, 4:03 remaining. Ten second time out. “Guess not,” she muttered.

Sam pulled back from the wall like she’d been burned. “Trap? Laine, did y...” She stopped, seeing Athena there. “’Theen, did you set the trap?”

“Nah,” Annie said, rounding the corner. “I did. I told Laine it was a trap and... ’Theen? What are you doing over here?”

Athena couldn’t contain a giggle. “I was disguised,” she said, moving to run past Sam.

“Oh you were, huh?” Sam replied, moving to block the way. Athena tried to dodge around her, but the former soccer goalie was still quick enough to keep her in the corridor. “You know what happens to tricky sorts, don’tcha, ’Theen?”

Athena turned around, but Annie was there. “I think they get themselves froze.”

One pistol was pressed against the back of her shoulder, one against her stomach. The timer ticked to one.

“Wait!” Athena pleaded, a laugh still in her voice.

“Nope.”

Athena fired at Annie’s feet in giggling desperation, but never knew if she hit or not.

And then she didn’t care. About being shot. About shooting Annie. About anything at all, except the lights she’d always been staring at, since... since...

The pressure on her shoulder and stomach vanished suddenly. Annie vanished. The timer jumped, as did the active player count. She felt a hand on her bottom.

“Found you,” Sunny’s voice said behind her. “Just move.”

4-2 in red’s favour at the moment. Not good. Until she’d been freed, Sunny was the only blue team player still active. And the match timer just crossed into the last minute. Sunny wouldn’t be able to shoot for a bit, too. Outnumbered, outgunned, and low on time.

Taking the twin’s advice, she sprinted down the corridor, through the corner where she’d shot Annie. Sunny was following right behind. “What happened?” Athena asked as they rounded another bend.

“Chere got caught trying to free Fatin, and they’re in a dead end. Annie’s guarding them, and Laine and Scarlett have been stalking me. No idea where Sam’s at.” Sunny paused a second. “Radar,” she said, activating a powerup. “Ugh, they’re closing in. Quick, this way.”

Fifty seconds left in the match. “If we both go after Annie, could we wake up Fatin and Chere?”

“Could, but there’s a spread buff right there. I had it, but I used it up taking out Laine and missed Scarlett in the burst. We might both end up hit.”

“Got to do something,” Athena muttered. Forty seconds. “Lead the way. I’ll run in and draw fire, you take her out and rescue the others?”

“Should be the other way ’round, ’Theen. I have a pretty big penalty on my revive right now. Shit, radar just went down, they’re right over there.” Sunny pointed. “Ready?”

“Ready.”

Thirty seconds. Sunny darted in, and skidded to a halt a moment later with a gasp. Athena jumped out and fired quickly, and Annie went into lockdown.

Athena breathed a quick sigh of relief. No time, though, so she squeezed Sunny’s bottom with her tagging hand. Sunny followed through on her shot attempt, hitting the already-frozen Annie square in the chest.

“It worked!” Athena said. “I’m out for five, get your sister.”

Sunny ran in and tagged Chere, who jumped to life, assessed the situation, and quickly revived Fatin. 4-3 for blue, twenty seconds to go.

“We could just guard our lead,” Sunny said. “Time runs out, we get the last point, we win.”

“That’s no fun,” Fatin replied. “Let’s mess ’em up.”

“You all talk way too much.” Laine turned the corner, leveled her pistol. “Spread.“

So pretty. So beautiful. The glittering had always held her attention, since the moment she had...

The lights shut off. “Game over!” Athena’s visor said. “Red team wins, 3-2.”

Her teammates were all there, and Laine was gone. Chere was looking a little embarrassed. “She left me awake. I couldn’t revive anyone or shoot Laine, since I just woke up Fatin...”

Athena laughed. “Just a game. And only the first match. C’mon gals, let’s head back out.”

The walls lit up with arrows pointing the way to the lobby. They ran into the other team at the main doors. Congratulations and condolences were exchanged, good-natured ribbing and laughter alongside.

“Can’t wait for the next match,” Annie said. “Same teams, or shuffle, or what?”

“Switch two for two, at random,” Sam replied. “It’s all set up already.”

Fatin pulled off her visor and hung up her gear. “So each team’s made up half of last match’s winners and half of the losers. Nice.” She wriggled out of her t-shirt, tossing it on a shelf, revealing a tight-fitting grey sports bra.

“Mhmm, that way if the teams are unbalanced for one game, they ought to get better in the next. Hopefully.”

Athena nodded agreement as she slipped her blue shirt off; unlike Fatin’s, it was loose enough to pull over the visor and to slip the pistol out through the sleeve. She’d remembered to wear her nice lacy pink underwear for her friend’s party, although she couldn’t quite grasp why had it mattered. Chere was unbuttoning her white blouse, revealing a white bra, while Sunny was slipping her runners off and unbuttoning her jeans.

Athena had a brief flashback to the party meeting. “You’re all okay with this?” Sam said. “You’ll let the Alter program will shut down any nerves or inhibitions you might have? We can play strip-laser-tag?”

Of course Athena was alright with that! Why wouldn’t she be? There seemed to be no reason to even bother being Altered in the first...

“Ugh, you wore those?” Chere was saying. The thought faded as Athena turned to see Sunny facing her sister, hands on her hips and jeans on the floor, wearing powder-blue panties with a big cartoonish sun on her left butt cheek.

“You went with plain, Fatin with athletic, ’Theen picked sexy, so...” Sunny did a little spin, “I chose to be cute.” She blew a raspberry at her twin and wiggled her bottom.

“You talk like we planned this,” Fatin half-grumbled, grabbing her gear and starting to strap back in. Still, she was smiling, clearly having fun.

A door opened out to the building’s main room, and Tanya walked in through it. “Everyone having a good time?” An affirmative chorus of answers greeted her. “Great! So we’ve set up the team swap, you all ready?”

“Good to go, Tanya,” Sam answered for them all.

“Fantastic. So, Fatin, Sunny, would you head for the red door, and Laine and Scarlett go over to blue, please?”

Athena regretted the loss of blue team’s best shot as Fatin strode away, but at least enjoyed watching Sunny walk across the floor; those panties were cute, indeed. She greeted Scarlett with a high-five and Chere gave Laine a friendly hug.

Tanya looked around, satisfied. “Alright, ladies. Next game up is Capture The Flag. Any questions?”

* * *