The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Laser Tag Party

This story features elements of mind control and explicit sexual activity. If you are not legally allowed access to such things, or you would find them distasteful or offensive, go away! Otherwise, please, read on.

* * *

Chapter 10: Epilogue

“Don’t look now,” Samantha Miller whispered to her new wife, “but I think the Maid of Honor and the Best Man are hitting it off spectacularly.”

Melissa Madan looked surreptitiously to the dance floor, where her younger brother Navin was rather close to Athena Vasilakis. She laid her hand on her spouse’s, leaning in to whisper a reply. “You know Athena better than I; does the Best Man need rescuing?”

Sam snickered. The newlyweds were seated at their recently-cleared table at the front of the small banquet room. They each had an empty chair beside them, for the other half of their bridal party. Forty of their closest friends and family members milled about the room in various groups, having their own conversations, renewing old acquaintances or making new ones. Four couples, including Athena and Navin—and, Mel noted, Laine and Annie—were dancing to the romantic music coming over the speakers.

“Depends on if you think he can handle her,” Sam replied.

Mel turned to face her partner. “He’s been a touch insufferable lately.”

“Athena might pull him down a peg.” Sam pressed her lips lightly to Mel’s.

Melissa chuckled. “For ten years now, he’s been telling me that there wasn’t a man in all of India good enough for me...”

“Wasn’t a man in all the world good enough for you, it seems,” Sam grinned.

“I definitely was not expecting that.” Melissa shook her head. “Never crossed my mind until I came here, actually.“

The music ended and the couples left the floor, returning to their seats. There was to be one more speech before Sam and Mel made their departure.

Melissa rose, feeling her red and gold silk sari floating around her, knowing well the stunning visual effect. She loved the way the silk felt on her skin, but also the way it made her feel—beautiful, powerful, commanding attention. The clothes do make the woman, she thought to herself. With every move she made, it felt like every eye in the room was on her.

That’s just where she wanted them.

She helped Samantha to her feet, careful of the layered silver dress that flowed around her lover, The fabric shifted and shimmered, giving her an aura, a glow, rainbow-like in the soft lights. Almost hypnotic, in its way. Sam could dazzle them, and Mel would command them. The perfect pair.

It was funny, Melissa thought to herself, that she embraced her Indian culture and heritage far more in the nearly three years she’d been overseas than when she lived in Maharashtra. Of course, here there was the added benefit of being able to stand out, to attract attention, to focus and direct the thoughts of an individual or a crowd. For that reason, coinciding with a greater interest in her history and heritage, she had leaned into her cultural identity over the past couple years—dressing more traditionally, no longer trying to hide her accent—and found that, attention-drawing aspects notwithstanding, she really enjoyed it. A sari felt good to wear, nicer than standard western dress. She liked the way her words fell on her ears, the way her speech patterns forced others to listen.

She had even considered changing her name. Her mother’s mother already called her Maliha, and it did mean ‘beautiful.’ It was something to be considered.

There was a hush in the room as the pair moved to the podium at the front. Samantha, as they agreed, would go first. Melissa knew what she was going to say, knew it would be brief: thank yous to their friends, their new family, a hope for everyone to come with them for a ceremony back in India next year so Mel’s grandmothers, beyond the age of long-distance travel, could be there.

Sam stepped back and to the side, ceding the podium to Melissa.

“When I arrived here three years ago,” she began, “I was on a new journey. I was alone, I was nervous, and I was clearly marked as an outsider. I had been given a great deal of advice on how to fit in, on how to navigate this part of the world, on the cultural differences between America and India. Much of that advice was well-meaning, but it turns out that most of it was wrong.” She gave her parents a smile, which was returned. There were several chuckles in the room.

“What I found here was a beautiful community of honest and honorable people who treated me wonderfully, and a good place to use my business studies. I found help, I found friendship, and finally...” She turned slightly so Sam could see her loving expression. “Well, let us simply say that when I invested in the laser tag business, I did not expect to find a partner there.”

That was extreme understatement. The grand re-opening party she threw after buying the company saw her introduction to, and fast friendship with, several people who were now listening to her—Annie and Scarlett among them, of course, and her darling Samantha, the woman who had captured her heart almost immediately. It had been an attraction almost impossible to explain, especially as neither had ever dated a woman before, but after their second dinner together it had been undeniable.

“Indeed,” Mel continued, “it seems that a surprising number of couples find themselves within our walls. It seems that perhaps cupid has given our little pistols his blessing.”

Chere gave a cheer that suggested that maybe she had had one or two glasses of wine more than she was used to. Good-natured laughter filled the hall.

Mel smiled and waited for silence. “Of course, we have the usual thanks to offer. To Joy Laural, who officiated the ceremony. To the hotel, who served us that amazing meal and provided us with this lovely room.” There was a smattering of applause. “To my parents, Hafiza and Dhrsti Madan, and to my new in-laws, Karen and Matthew Miller, who all so kindly funded the ceremony, the room, and the party.” Much louder and longer applause, as their four parents stood and waved to the assembled guests. “And of course, to Athena Vasilakis and my brother Navin Madan, for making sure that everything was perfectly in order for us.” Another cheer went up as Athena and Navin rose from their seats at the head table to take a bow.

“But Samantha and I need to acknowledge one other person, without whom none of this would be happening. When I first arrived, I sought treatment from a professional Alterist to disguise my accent, to change my mode of speech. I believed, foolishly, as it turned out, that since my dress and my face marked me as an outsider, my voice shouldn’t do the same. Seeing the work firsthand, I grew fascinated by Alteration, and got to know his student. It was she who convinced me that I ought to learn to Alter, which in turn led me to see the potential in the business of Altered laser tag. The previous owners hadn’t been able to make it work, but it seems like, after a few dicey months, we are expanding our programming, branching out into other areas... but I did not come here to talk business.

“I was honored to be able to bring that student Alterist to work for me, and I would argue that it is her work, as much as mine, that has made the business the success that it is today. It was she who introduced Samantha and I at the grand re-opening of the arena. It was she who helped council me through what had seemed, to that point, an unusual attraction. I cannot think of a better friend, or someone I trust more, that I did not marry.”

Sam stepped up beside her at the podium and handed her a flute of champagne. “I would ask you all now to raise a glass to our very own matchmaker, Tanya Jefferson.”

Tanya didn’t stand but did wave as almost forty glasses rose in the air. “To Tanya,” the crowd toasted. The Alterist looked quite pleased with herself.

“And finally, before we go...” Melissa continued, then paused to let the murmur of discontent pass, “before we go to enjoy our own company and to recover from this lovely day, Samantha and I would like to extend once more our thanks to all of you, for sharing this time with us, for all your love and support and help through this past year. It has truly been a year unlike any we have ever experienced.” She and Sam raised their glasses. “And so, to you all.” The crowd raised theirs in response and everyone toasted.

Sam and Mel put their glasses down, wrapped their arms around each other, looked into each others’ eyes, and leaned in for a deep kiss. Time seemed to stop around them. The cheers of their guests seemed distant as Melissa tasted the champagne on her lover’s lips. After what felt like an eternity, they separated. Sam was flushed, her eyes half-lidded. “It’s time,” she whispered. Melissa nodded, and without another word, took Sam’s hand and walked from the reception hall.

* * *

The hotel had provided them with a penthouse suite that boasted a stunning view of the city. Melissa stood on the balcony in the cool evening air, still dressed in the beautiful sari that her mother had had made for her, idly running her fingers over her side, reveling in the feeling of the silk fabric. Samantha was inside, not far away, resting on the king-sized bed in her underwear; the first thing they had done upon their return to the room had been to remove her elaborate dress. Then, Sam had insisted on a nap.

Mel could hardly deny her that. It had been a long day, as she had said. But one that had been immensely worthwhile.

A notification blipped on her phone. Melissa looked down at the message from Navin, and smiled. It seemed that not long after she and Sam had left, Annie and Laine had followed, no doubt heading for Annie’s nearby apartment. Scarlett and both twins were still at the party, but it was clear that Chere would be tiring soon and would be having a rough morning. Navin and Athena were taking care of their duties admirably, at least to hear Navin tell it, and making sure that everyone was having a good time and that everything was going smoothly.

The unspoken subtext was clear. Stop worrying, big sister. I’ve got this.

The world would be so much easier to navigate if she could just Alter everyone, she decided. Melissa chuckled and put her phone down on the small table, taking a deep breath of the evening air. Deliberately leaving her communication device outside, she walked into the hotel room.

Sam was spread out on the bed, in simple white cotton bra and panties, lying on her back and taking up as much space as physically possible. Mel smiled. It would be their first night together as a married couple. It would be memorable.

Mel looked at the foot of the bed where a nondescript black suitcase sat, carrying her Alteration gear. Memorable, indeed.

There was a light knock at the door. Three taps, a pause, then two more. Melissa ignored it. Must be someone in the wrong place.

The pins started to come out of the sari and the silk garment began losing its definition as it hugged Melissa’s form less tightly. Much more practical than a big dress that takes an extra pair of hands to properly wear, Mel thought, putting down a handful of pins, or to properly remove. She stood before the mirror, watching herself unwrap her garment, slowly stripping down to her own shorts and undershirt.

Another knock, three taps at the door, then a break, then two. Melissa ignored it.

She lifted her shirt over head, letting her breasts free. She massaged them gently, letting flutters of pleasure pass through her mind and body, as she thought back over the past year. Over the past three, really, to the men she’d been with from her classes, to meeting Tanya, to investing in her own business, to her strange near-instant and near-irresistible attraction to Samantha.

When it’s right, you just know, her mother had said when she had first mentioned it. Still softly caressing her breasts, Melissa looked over at Sam on the bed. When it’s right, you just know.

And again, at the door. Three taps, a pause, and two. Melissa barely heard it; there were more important matters at hand. As quietly as she could, Melissa picked up the black case and placed it on the low dresser, softly opening it up. She plugged the small laptop into the wall, opened it up, started the login process. She pulled out the hard-shelled plastic helmet with the clear visor on the front, hooking it up to the computer, waiting to hear the tone that said that the machine recognized the attached equipment.

The thought of what that machine could do—had done—to Sam made Mel’s nipples hard, made her wet with anticipation. Her shorts slipped to the floor, leaving her naked, and her fingers danced around her slit. She looked over at Sam with a definite hunger.

Three taps. A pause. Two more. Idly, Melissa wandered over to the door, looked through the viewing lens, slid the privacy lock open and turned the handle. Without looking back, she walked over to the dresser and sat down, placing the Alteration gear on her head, thinking about what fun she would have with Sam.

Warm hands found her shoulders, massaging gently, relaxing her. “She’s ready, I think,” came a voice from behind her, a familiar voice, a friendly, trustworthy voice.

Tanya.

Melissa blinked. She thought about getting out of the chair, but felt, somehow, that she couldn’t. Even more curiously, this didn’t bother her. And she found that after a few moments, she wasn’t very curious about it any more.

“Thank God,” came a voice from within the room, a voice which made her heart leap. “I don’t know how much longer I could keep still.“

Samantha. A spark of interest flared in Melissa’s mind. “Samantha, what...”

Tanya rubbed her shoulders a little more deeply. Melissa moaned. “You know what, Liss.“

She... yes, she did. But she didn’t know what it was that she knew. But what she knew was that she knew that she didn’t... no, wait, that’s...

Sam walked into view, all smiles, her body on display to the two Alterists. She leaned over the laptop and opened the Alteration program. “I just never could get this part right, remember?”

Remember? Of course she remembered... but... she couldn’t seem to think of what it was that she could so clearly remember.

“I’m no luddite—I can open an app on any computer,” Sam continued, “but if we were going to do something different, something truly special for tonight...“

“You would need help,” Melissa heard her own voice saying.

“I needed someone who could be trusted,” Sam said, tapping the button to begin Altering her wife.

“Tanya can be trusted,” Melissa said, as the lights began to flicker before her eyes.

“Tanya can be trusted, that’s right,” Sam agreed with a nod. “When we were at my party last week, do you remember what we all said about Tanya?”

“Tanya can be trusted.”

“Not that anyone who knows her doubts it,” Sam said, looking over Mel’s head with a smile. “So,” she continued, meeting Mel’s eyes again, “you can imagine how surprised I was when all the work that Tanya and I had been doing with you would up pouring out of every one of our mouths, echoing in my thoughts—and, I bet, everyone else’s...” Sam leaned a little closer. “What did we agree about Tanya?”

“Tanya can be trusted.”

Sam let out a burst of giggles, and Tanya’s hands only squeezed even deeper into the muscle of Liss’ shoulders. She heard herself sigh, her relaxation enhanced by the patterns of light beginning to play around her vision and in her mind.

“Well,” Tanya said from behind her, “it’s easier to cut and paste code than to write it from scratch. And with all the complex games last week, it was easier to just have you all thinking I was above suspicion.”

Sam gave Tanya a grin and continued talking. “You deprogrammed all of us that night, but you didn’t deprogram yourself. You couldn’t have known to—because you didn’t know you were programmed in the first place. Because that’s how you and Tanya wrote the program. So you’re just going to sit there in your chair with that oh-so-comfy helmet on your head and watch the pretty patterns. And just to give you an incentive to keep your eyes open...”

Sam was moving, slipping off her bra, presenting her gorgeous breasts to her partner.

Melissa watched, suddenly much less aware of the flashing lights on the visor.

“And that’s my cue,” Tanya said, leaning closer, her hands still on her boss’ shoulders. She was still talking, but Melissa couldn’t really hear her. The sight of Sam, naked but for her panties, seemed to be all-encompassing, filling all her senses, not just the visual. And the more that Tanya spoke, the more she could hear, taste, feel, smell that vision of loveliness in front of her. The longer the image lingered before her, the more she was absorbed into every part of it, feeling Sam’s presence overwriting her sense of balance, of self-awareness, of the passage of time.

“Now?” Sam asked, her beautiful fingers playing about the edges of her underwear.

“Now,” came a voice from behind her that was so distant it might as well have been back in Maharashtra.

White cotton drifted to the floor, and as it did, Melissa felt her consciousness drifting down with it.

* * *

She knew that she had heard, felt, even seen things that had happened in the intervening time, but she could make nothing meaningful from any of it until she heard Samantha’s voice saying, “Wake up, Melissa.”

Her eyes didn’t open, they already were open, but her mind began to process visual information again. “I... Samantha, what just...” Her head felt fuzzy, foggy.

Altered. She had been Altered.

“Happened?” Sam asked with a grin. “What we agreed to, that’s all.”

Melissa knew that that was true. It had to be true. Tanya was an excellent Alterist, a fine employee, a good friend. She might skirt the edges of what was strictly ethical, but she was a moral person, and she would never—

“Stand up.” The words were spoken conversationally, and almost experimentally.

Melissa stood, without a second thought. Then the shock of recognition hit her. “Samantha, you...”

“Bend over and touch your toes,” Sam said, giggling.

Melissa bent at the waist, adjusted her knees slightly so she could reach her feet, and pressed her fingertips to her toes. “What’s going...”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Sam asked, putting her hands on her hips.

And it was. Of course it was. This scenario played out two or three times a week, sometimes more, in their little apartment. Every opportunity that Mel and Sam had to make it happen, in fact. Except that it was usually Sam who was—

“Uh, kneel for me?”

Melissa straightened, then slipped to her knees, her eyes level with her wife’s navel. She still had a striking view.

“Could you put your hands on your head?”

“Samantha,” Mel began, putting both hands on her head, trying to clarify for her lover, “you don’t need to be so tentative. Your word is, right now, my law, and...”

“Hush, Mel,” Sam interrupted. Those words had the ring of command to them.

Mel hushed. She couldn’t do otherwise. It was a shock to the system, but not an unpleasant one. Definitely not an unpleasant one.

Sam stepped closer, touching her Altered lover’s cheek. “I’m kinda new to this, you know...”

Melissa nodded.

“But I’ll do my best. It’s a special night.” Sam tittered a bit nervously. “It’s nice, though, seeing you down there. I get why you like this.”

Mel offered an encouraging smile, while mentally listing just how she would turn this around the next time she—

“So you’re just going to focus on pleasing me, alright?”

All thoughts of revenge vanished. Melissa nodded, moving forward and kissing Sam’s belly.

Sam laughed. “Got anything to tell me?”

Melissa shook her head, kissing slightly lower, not yet venturing into erogenous territory but edging right on the border, eliciting another laugh from her temporary mistress.

“Well then,” Sam said, stepping back, sitting on the edge of the large bed. “If you have nothing to say, why not say it in the sheets?”

Melissa got to her feet, walked to where Sam sat, and kissed her deeply, forcefully, knocking her backwards, following her as she fell.

It was going to be a very memorable night.

* * *