The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Last Photograph

by Wrestlr

13.

After hours, we were halfway through our one free hour at the end of the day.

Active mode, the voice whispered in my head. I straightened up, stood up. Justin and Angel stood up too. I recognized their expressions: the same as mine.

“What’s going on, guys?” one of the still-seated Soldiers asked.

“Did they go active?”

“Why didn’t we?”

Justin, Angel, and I walked to the door. It was opened for us. We passed through. It shut before the others could follow, if they even tried.

Mick met us in the hallway. He had the controller in his hand and an evil smile on his face. He guided us into a nearby room, a storage room stacked with mattresses. A few had been pulled out onto the floor.

“The guests of honor have arrived,” Mick announced with a flourish. We walked in and stood at attention. Mick’s buddy Pedro was waiting for us in that room, along with Lucas the waiter-slash-guide. Mick put his hand on my shoulder as if we were pals. “Our recruiters like to take an interest in the men they bring us. I wanted to show them how well you’ve been tamed. And since you came looking for your brother’s friends, I thought it only fitting that the two of them should join us.”

Lucas ran his fingers across my chest. “Oh, fuck,” he admired. “I remember this one. He’s so built. Make him flex for me.”

“You heard the man, Soldier,” Mick said.

I flexed my arms and chest for Lucas, and he hummed his appreciation. He explored my chest with his hands and teased at my nipples a moment until he decided to explore with his lips. His tongue darted out and he lathered at my muscular chest with his tongue. It felt good, but it would have distracted from my mission focus so I did not respond as he worshipped my body with his lips and tongue.

“You’re our toys tonight, Soldiers. Your mission is to make us feel good in whatever ways we can dream up, understand? Of course you do.”

“On your knees,” Pedro told the Soldier designated Angel. “I order you to suck my cock.” The Soldier dropped to his knees and started unfastening Pedro’s belt. Pedro reached down and stopped him by pushing his head away. “Not so fast, horn dog. What makes you think it’s that easy? Suck my dick through my pants first.” The Soldier brought his face to Pedro’s crotch and ran his mouth it along the tube in his pants.

“You want it bad, don’t you?” Mick hissed at the Soldier designated Justin. “Go on, then. Take out my cock and lick it.

“Is your ass virgin, Soldier?” Lucas asked me.

Words were beyond my mission-focus so I said nothing.

“Do a good job of sucking my cock, and I might fuck your ass for you. On your knees, Soldier. That’s an order. Take out my dick and suck it. That’s an order too.”

I dropped to my knees and pulled at his pants. His cock was already hard and sprang out to meet me when I dropped his pants.

Some hesitancy lingered in my head, but it was easily conquered. I had my orders. I worked my lips around Lucas’ cock head and tried to get more of the shaft into my mouth. I nearly gagged and took no more. I sucked and licked on it the way women had sucked and licked on my cock like a nursing calf. I looked up at him for confirmation or approval, and he grinned at me. I suckled at Lucas’ cock a long time. Aside from hissing, “Watch your fucking teeth,” at me a couple of times, he seemed satisfied with my performance.

Lucas pulled me to my feet, led me to one of the mattresses on the floor, and pushed me face-down on it. He ran his hands over my muscular ass cheek and slid a finger along my crack. “Moan for me—let me hear how bad you want it,” he cooed.

The how bad part didn’t make any sense to me, but I understood the order behind moan for me, and I moaned.

He grabbed one of my butt cheeks and ran his cockhead up and down my ass crack. His index finger slid from my butt cheek to my hole and pushed at it.

“Just relax, Soldier. I’ll ease it in before I fuck you good and hard.”

He slipped that finger into my ass, and the muscle clamped down on it. He fingered my ass, probing as deep as the clenching ring of muscle allowed. “Relax, Soldier,” was followed by a second finger poking in. “Relax. When I push in, you push out, and my cock will slip in smooth and easy. I’m going to make you feel better than you ever have before.”

He positioned my cock head against my hole. “I’m going to take your cherry, Soldier. You ready?”

“Yes, sir,” I breathed. My ass was no longer cherry after Mick’s assault some months ago, a lifetime, or some of our nocturnal gropings in the barracks, but my mission-focus did not involve volunteering that information so I didn’t.

“Remember, relax and push out.” When Lucas began to press against my tight ass, I did as he told me. The head of his dick slipped into my ass.

“Ooooh,” he purred. “Nice, tight ass!”

He slid more of his hard cock up my ass, working his dick in deeper and deeper. He worked it all in and just held it there for a bit before he pulled it mostly out, then pushed it in once more. He worked into a rhythm, poking my hole for his pleasure. I found pleasure in it too—after a few minutes of pain, this tingling pleasure started up in my ass.

“You want it hard now, Soldier? You want me to fuck you like a man?”

A yes-or-no question. Soldiers should always agree with commanding officers, so I said, “Yes.”

He fucked me hard and fast, using my body for his pleasure.

At some point he reached around my hips and grasped my erection and stroked it. My mission focus kept me detached. My body responded to the physical stimulation like a clinical experiment, all rising arousal and hardness and a building tension and little jolts of pleasure running through my nerves. I held back my ejaculation, wanting my commanding officers to take their pleasure first.

Over there, the Soldier designated Justin lay on his back, legs in the air, getting fucked by Mick. Over there, the Soldier designated Angel lay on his back, as Pedro straddled him and jacked himself off as he rode the Soldier’s dick like a pogo stick. I watched them rut. Mick bellowed and came, followed by Justin. Angel and Pedro came at virtually the same time.

I felt my impending ejaculation. Lucas pounded my ass with everything he had. I could not withstand his full fuck-force for much longer. His cock felt oddly good inside me, nothing compared to reward mode but pleasant enough, touching something inside that buzzed when his cock rubbed it inside my guts.

I was sweating and breathing hard as Lucas rocked against me. He began to whimper and moan loudly. “Unh!—Cumming!” he yelled. I felt him tense. He whimpered as he shot his load into my ass.

“You too, Soldier,” Lucas said. He wasn’t fucking me now, but his dick was still up my ass. He concentrated all of his motion on fast-jacking my cock. That took me over the edge. I moaned involuntarily as my nervous system responded to his tight, pistoning grip. My eyes rolled back in my head as I shot my semen.

“That was fucking awesome,” Lucas said, and wiped his cum-covered hand on my ass. “Excellent work, Soldier.”

“Thank you, sir,” I replied automatically.