The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 8 – Cuming full circle

As the doctor prescribed, the next morning, both Vanessa and Harry went to the hospital.

When they got in the exam room, the doctor almost didn’t notice Harry. His sight was stuck on Vanessa’ new look. Her eyes wore a lot more make up than they used to and a glossy wet looking red lipstick enhanced her wide smile. Her straight brown hair had changed for a voluminous set of puffy chocolaty curls that reached a pair of big DD tits. She was pushing those hooters for everyone to stare at in a low cut red tube top that was way too tight. Her areolas created clear bumps through the material all around her rock hard nipples. It was obscene… Every long step she did in her shiny silver stilettos was making her tits bounce hard.

The doctor was happy to see the dull looking woman he had met a couple of days ago was no more. What was approaching him was a gorgeous vixen proud of her curvaceous body.

The couple sat down. Vanessa had no panties under her emerald green miniskirt and she did her best to have the doctor notice it. Her attitude just added to the doctor’s satisfaction. He was now sure that, as so many times before, his treatment had brought someone to become a proud Lavender Valley citizen. That patient not only looked like a slut she also acted like one. All that was needed now was some little extra adjustments.

Harry was the one who started the conversation, “Vanessa told me you wanted me to come with her, doc?”

Standing up, the doctor took a vial and a syringe from his desk, “Yes, I’ll get to this later.”

Pulling the drug in the syringe, he approached the woman, “For now, Vanessa, here’s your treatment…”

The doctor inserted the needle in her arm. This last shot was meant to stop the body changes while still bringing the patient to a suggestible state. A minute later, the doctor was guiding a somewhat dazed Vanessa in the shady room.

When he got back, the doctor went on with Harry, “Remember at your last appointment I told you that you’d need one last treatment once your wife got here? Well! She’s here now. So, it’s time for that treatment.”

The doctor took another vial with a second syringe from his desk. This bottle contained a dose he had mixed specifically for Harry for his situation was different than the other couples the doctor had “brought” to town. Usually, those people arrived in Lavender Valley together and the doctor could treat the man and the woman together. This way, their bodies and their attitude would change at the same pace. Since Vanessa wasn’t with Harry for a long period of time, the doctor had to come with a different kind of treatment. His solution was to make sure the hormonal dosage was very low in Harry’s first treatments. This way, he would become a happy Lavender Valley citizen but the drug would have minimal impact on his body. Until she got here, the doctor didn’t want Vanessa to notice any big change.

Now that Vanessa was also a proud citizen of the city, it was time to finish the job with Harry. The doctor approached the man who was already taking his sleeve up and injected the drug in his arm. This shot would make Harry very open to suggestions as all the other treatments but It also had a very high concentration of an hormonal compound that would have a huge impact on Harry’s body, especially between his legs.

Vanessa was used now to the treatment and she let herself float listening to the suggestions from the headphones.

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy, have sex and perpetuate life.

-Lavender Valley is a safe and secure environment. Lavender Valley is where you want to stay.

-Dr. Mundane is the best person for helping you to stay healthy. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-The best way to stay healthy is to have sex. You are always horny and very open about sex. Men with big cocks and women with big tits turn you on very much.

-Perpetuate life is one of your most important needs. Pregnancy turns you on. You want to get pregnant. You love being pregnant.

-Lavender is your favorite flower. You love the smell of Lavender.

Harry had joined Vanessa in the shady room and was now also wearing a pair of headphones.

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy, have sex and perpetuate life.

-Lavender Valley is a safe and secure environment. Lavender Valley is where you want to stay.

-Dr. Mundane is the best person for helping you to stay healthy. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-The best way to stay healthy is to have sex. You’re always ready to have sex with women. You are comfortable with your wife having sex with other partners.

-Your body may change during the next days. There is nothing wrong with it. Your penis may enlarge and that’s perfectly normal. Having a big cock makes you feel better, more masculine.

-Perpetuate life is one of your most important needs. You want to have kids. Making a woman pregnant turns you tremendously and gives you your best orgasms. You are turned on by pregnant women.

-Lavender is your favorite flower. You like the smell of Lavender.

Harry woke up feeling rested. Yawning, he stood up and got back to examination room. A bit groggy at first, the show he saw definitely got him wide awake. His wife was alone in the room sitting in a chair, naked, except for the high heels. Her thighs were spread wide. One hand was in her mouth probably simulating something like a big cock while she had three fingers of the other pistoning her twat non-stop. She opened her eyes and looked at her husband, “Honey… I need you in me… I need you in me now!”

His wife acting like a horny slut was turning on Harry… and his cock. Quickly tough, he realized something was different with this hard on. He could feel every vein in his pubic region growing somehow, pumping more blood with every heartbeat to its growing cock. With each pulse, he could feel his organ enlarge, getting way bigger than ever before. Stuck in his pants, it felt like it was becoming nothing less than a massive bar of steel.

Soon, a rush of adrenalin could be felt in his chest, his neck, his head. The male was now grunting looking at his mate almost drooling like a wolf would at a sheep.

Harry approached his wife, unzipped his pants and dropped them and his boxers to his feet. Vanessa couldn’t believe her eyes. Her husband was now sporting a 10″ long, 3″ wide cock. Licking her lips, eyes wide open, she brought her hands as far as she could in front of her closing and opening them quick. They seemed to beg, “Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!”

Harry was more than pleased to fulfill her wish and approached Vanessa. She replaced herself on the seat, grabbed the monster cock and started masturbating it. Her hand was slick from all the cuntjuice she got from masturbating herself and the sensation was exquisite for the man.

Vanessa opened her mouth as wide as she could and started sucking, brining his cock as deep as she could in her throat. With a mind of their own, Harry’s hips started to fuck her mouth and Vanessa almost chocked.

A couple of swings later, she had adjusted just fine as she was now going full throttle, her hands on Harry’s butt guiding him in and out of her mouth. She was in pure rapture now tasting Harry’s precum. Its sweet salty taste was pure honey for her tastebuds and she couldn’t repress a long happy moan.

Vanessa felt a hand on her shoulder. It was the doctor who was pushing her from her chair. Obediently, the woman stopped sucking and stood up. The doctor brought her in front of the examination table, “Harry, get on the other side…”

The husband did just that. Vanessa was now bent over the examination table and Harry’s cock was right in her face. She got back to her blow job.

The doctor took his clothes off. He was already hard. He approached his cock and slipped it slowly up and down Vanessa’s ass crack teasing her labia from times to times, “Would you like to be fucked while you suck your husband, Vanessa?”

The woman tried to nod the best she could with her mouth full. “Mmmwooess!”, was her verbal approuval. The doctor slid his cock in her without any further delay.

Vanessa was doing the best she could to satisfy both men. She tried to sync her sucking with the plowing she was receiving. From times to times, she would lick Harry’s cock or masturbate it fast punctuating her lapping session with dirty talk, “Ooooh! Yes, doctor… That feels so good… Fuck me… Ooooh! Harry, I love it so much… Getting fucked and sucking your big cock…”

Harry was almost in a trance. All he felt was his wife’s mouth around his cock, all he saw was his wife getting fucked and all this was turning him on like never before.

The doctor noticed how both of them seemed aroused. He had a plan and he was pertty sure he could now implement it. He suggested, “Vanessa, you’re a slut who wants to fuck all the time, aren’t you?”

“Yeesss, Doctor… I’m a slut…. Oh… I wanna fuck all the time…”

The doctor smiled. Vanessa was definitely open to suggestion. He went on, “Men don’t like long firstnames. Your firstname, ‘Vanessa’, is way too long. You could lose lots of opportunities to have sex because of that name. You don’t like that name, do you?”

Vanessa had a hard time to think. She was masturbating her husband and getting fucked by her doctor. She loved her firstname but it could make her lose opportunities. After some thoughts, she decided she didn’t like that name so much. The doctor went on, “I’m sure you prefer to be called ‘Nana’. It’s such a sexy name. Men will love to call you ‘Nana’. What do you think of that, Nana?”

“It’s… ok…”, replied Vanessa. She wasn’t sure about that name but if doctor said it would help, she guessed it was acceptable. The doctor was her hesitation. He tried to confirm, “What’s your name?”

After some time, Vanessa answered back, “Nana..Oh… My name’s Nana…”

The doctor switched to the husband, “Harry, You love that name ‘Nana’, don’t you?”

Harry was too far gone to talk but nodded. Dr. Mundane knew he had assimilated it. He went on, “Harry, Seing Nana getting fucked turns you on, doesn’t it?”

Harry brought his eyes to his wife. He looked at the doctor fucking her silly. He didn’t say anything but the way he stared at the show was proof enough he liked it.

The doctor knew his patient was ready for even more suggestions, “Harry, there’s one thing that turns you on even more than seeing Nana getting fucked. It’s when a man cums in her. You get an instant a very powerful orgasm when you see a man cums in her.”

Harry seemed almost in a trance. His mouth was open and slack. His glassy eyes were wide open looking steadily at the doctor’s cock going in and out of his wife. He seemed hypnotized by it. The doctor wanted to make sure, “Harry, tell me you want me to cum in your wife. Tell me that’s what you want. Tell me it turns you on…”

Harry didn’t even look at the doctor, “Yes… Doctor… Cum in my wife… I want you to cum in my wife… It turns me on…”

“Ok, Harry, that’s what I’m gonna do.” The doctor switched his attention to the woman. “Nana, you want me to cum in you, don’t you?” Vanessa took her mouth from Harry’s dick, “Oh yeesss, doctor… Cum in me…”

The doctor wanted to make sure his plan was ok, “Nana, do you remember when you had your last periods?”

Vanessa was so turned on now. She had such a hard time thinking but she felt compelled to answer the doctor, “Ah…Four…Ah… fifteen days ago…”

The doctor grinned, “That means you’re fertile now. You want me to cum in you and you are fertile. You know this can only mean one thing, Nana: you want me to make you pregnant. Is that what you want, Nana?”

Vanessa blocked. She felt a profound desire to get pregnant and that amazed her because she never ever wanted to have kids. Something was wrong! She felt a wave of dizziness hit her. All of a sudden, her old self seemed to reappear. She looked at the scene, at her body. She felt the doctor pinning her and turned her head to look back. She frowned, “What the heck?”

The doctor got scared. Did he push her too fast? He stopped his fucking and took his most soothing voice to talk, “Vanessa, look at me. You know you can trust me, Vanessa, don’t you?”

The woman was puzzled, mingled between all kinds of opposite thoughts. Somehow, she felt like she could trust that man, “Yeah… I think so.”

The doctor was relieved. He went on, “Vanessa, look in front of you. What do you see?”

Vanessa turned her head back and stared at Harry’s cock. It was there, right under her nose, big and magnificient. The doctor suggested, “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

“Yes… It’s beautiful!”, Vanessa confessed. Somehow, she was mesmerized by that monstruous cock. Although something from the back of her head told her she shouldn’t look at it, she couldn’t take her eyes from it. She was seduced by it. She swallowed and that confirmed to the doctor she was slowly getting back to her new self.

“Yes. It’s beautiful and looking at it turns you on.”, Dr. Mundane started to slowly tease her clit. Vanessa didn’t notice but her hips started to swing gently.

Vanessa never stopped lookin at Harry’s cock. It was big and hard and it seemed so inviting. The doctor was now fingerfucking her and she getting more and more aroused. The doctor noticed she was licking her lips. He added, “That cock tastes great and you know it. You want to suck on it. Give into the sensation, Vanessa. You crave for that cock. Give a sweet kissy to big thingy…”

Vanessa tried to find a reason not to give in but she didn’t see any. She wanted to sock that delicious cock. The temptation was too much and she couldn’t resist to give a kiss at its tip. It was too much. The moment her lips touched her husband’s big cock, any resistance Vanessa had left in her soul collapsed and disappeared. She grabbed that pole and swallowed it with a revenge.

The doctor fingerfucked Vanessa’s pussy for another minute or so and, then, decided she was ready to go back to the real thing. He plunged his cock in her twat and started to fuck the sucking girl again. Vanessa was more than happy to feel the doctor’s cock in her. How could it be any other way? She was sucking and getting fucked. It felt so great.

Soon, the doctor went back to his plan. This time, his voice was friendly but commanding, “Ok, Vanessa. I want you to think about what I’m going to tell you and only that. Is that understood?”

Vanessa didn’t stop sucking but nodded somehow, “Huuhummm.”

The doctor started slowly, “Vanessa, you are horny all the time and very open about sex. Arent you?”

The woman nodding, the doctor went on, “You want to have sex often and for this, it is important for you to look sexy. This way, people know that you are available for sex. Are you ok with that?”

Vanessa nodded. The doctor brought her further in her thoughts, “Now, think about Maggie. Think about her body. She’s beautiful isn’t she? Think about Maggie’s body. Imagine her round belly, her big breasts. What turns you on about her is that she is pregnant. You just love how pregnancy makes her look so sexy.”

Vanessa imagined her friend and how much she was a turn on.The doctor let her some time before continuing, “Maggie turns you on because pregnant women turn you on. In fact, pregnancy turns you on. Think about it. It is important for you to look sexy and Maggie looks sexy. So, You should look much more like Maggie. This way, you’re gonna look sexy. Maggie is pregnant. That’s what makes her sexy. You should be pregnant too so you could look sexy…”

Vanessa thought about it. She thought about her belly swelling and her breasts getting even bigger. She would be so sexy. The doctor went on, “See how sexy you’ll be when you get pregnant. Imagine yourself: pregnant and sexy. You want to be sexy. You want to be pregnant and sexy. You want to be pregnant. You desire to become pregnant and be as sexy as Maggie.”

Vanessa started to imagine herself with obscenely big breasts resting on an outrageous big belly. She looked so sexy. All of a sudden, she had a revelation: she wanted to become pregnant. She wanted to be as sexy as her friend Maggie. Switching for a hand job, she wasn’t sucking her man anymore. Her eyes were closed and she marveled at the sensation of that other cock fucking her. Her solution was there. She turned her head and looked at the doctor, “Yes doctor. I want to get pregnant…”

That last answer thrilled the doctor. He knew he had succeeded. The woman he was fucking at this right moment was now like all the other women in Lavender Valley: a big titted horny slut who loved nothing more than to be fucked and made pregnant.

The doctor summarized everything to Vanessa just to make sure, “So, you want to be pregnant and look sexy just like Maggie. You are fertile, I’m fucking you right now and I’m to cum. This can only mean that what you want is for me to fuck you until I cum and spill all my babyjuice inside your twat making you pregnant. This way, you are going to look sexier. Your titties are gonna get bigger and your stomach is gonna swell until it becomes a big and round belly. Tell me, what you want… Tell me you want me to knock you up and make you look sexy. Tell me you want my baby. Tell me!”

Vanessa was totally gone in a frenzy now. She wanted the doctor to make her pregnant. She wanted that from her core, “Yeesss, doctor. Fill me up with your babyjuice. Knock me up, doctor… I want to fuck me and give me a babyyyy, doctor, pleaaaase…Cuum in me…”

The doctor grinned. He knew he was about to live his fantasy… again but he still wanted to make sure she was her new self for good, “Ok. Fine, slut… Now… tell me… what’s your name?”

“Nana…My…ah…name is Naahna…”

The doctor knew he wouldn’t take long before he’d cum, “Ok, Nana. If you want me to cum in your twat, you’ll have to do as I say. Ok Nana?” Vanessa nodding, he added, “I want you… to look at your husband in the eyes… while you’re jerking him off… Tell him what I’m doing to you… how it makes you feel… When he cums… I want you yo suck him clean. Do you understand, Nana?”

The woman nodded. She was so far gone but she did the best she could. While still masturbating Harry, she looked up at him, “Oh…Honey… The doctor is… Ah! Ah! …fucking me and it’s soooooh good… He’s gonna… Hmmm! …cum in me…. and knock me up ….aaaaaand I’m gonna cum so baaaad…”

The doctor added, “Harry… I want you… to look at Nana… Tell her how much… a slut she is… how much it turns you on… to look at her getting fucked…”

Nana had been sucking andjerking him off for some time now and Harry was on the brink of cuming. He looked down at his wife, “Nana, you’re such a slut… You look so good… getting fucked by the doctor….You’re gonna make me cum…”

For a minute, nobody talked. It was obvious they were all about to cum. Sweating and breathing like a sprinter, Dr. Mundane started to grunt. He climaxed, his cock exploding in Nana. She could feel his semen invading her womb like a river breaking a dam. She could only yell, “Yess, Yesss, Yess, doctor….Gimme your babyyyyyyyyy…”

Next thing she new, it was Harry’s turn to cum. His jism went on her face, in her hair. Some even reached her back. Nana was beyond happiness. She started to suck his cock. It was still erupting massive loads of sperm and she marveled at the taste of his hot spunk in her throat. She swallowed hungrily.

Things slowed down. Nana rested on the examination table, totally spent. She marveled at the moment, cupping some of Harry’s cum left on her face or in her hair with a finger and licking it. Harry bent down bringing his face to her level, “So, Nana, are you happy we moved here?”

Nana thought about her old self. She imagined her life before when she used to call herself Vanessa. She couldn’t believe how that life was plain, unsatisfying. Now, she was Nana. She lived in a safe town. She stayed healthy following Dr. Mundane’s advices. She fucked all the time and she was sure she just got pregnant. She inhaled deeply and concluded, “Yes, honey! I’m so happy to live in Lavender Valley.”