The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leigh’s Fall

So I was finally going to do it. Years of fantasy, some months of intense self hypnosis, and I was about to knock on the door and make it real. Maybe I should backup and give some background.

I’m a 20-something woman, single, and I’m told (usually by guys trying to get in my pants) cute and sexy. Some of them succeeded, lol. But something was missing. The first time I had any sexual feeling was watching an old movie with an evil hypnotist villain. He used a magic ring to bring the heroine under his spell. My pussy tingled for the first time. I got damp as he told her to love and obey him, and she replied “Yes, Master”. The hero eventually stole the ring, and used it to undo the villain’s commands. And then just woke her up. I was indignant. Didn’t he want her? Why didn’t he take her when he had the chance?

I didn’t tell anyone about my feelings, but I didn’t think I was the only one. The hypnotized heroine keeps showing up in stories, films, etc. I also was too shy to try out any of my fantasies in real life. The closest I came was during college freshman year. A group of friends I hung out with got to talking about hypnosis when Patrick, who was a Pysch major, had some lectures on it. He hypnotized several of us, including me. Just the usual can’t lower your arm, etc. games. Pat featured largely in my nightly fantasies, but alas, he was in a steady relationship.

So I found out that Patrick was living about a three hours drive away and alone. My fantasies went into over drive. I dreamed of meeting up with him, and getting him to trance me—and whatever else he wanted. That’s when the remnants of my caution and self control kicked in. It’s one thing to let him take you, but quite another to do so without some limits. I had been playing with self hypnosis for a while, do I made up a file, to install a few safe guards.

I wrote up a note with this all spelled out. I didn’t think I could sit there and tell him all this. I had a business trip to make into his area, so I emailed him and suggested that Friday evening, after my meetings, that we should get together. I said I wasn’t exactly sure when I would get finished and asked if I could just stop by his place when I was done. He readily agreed.

When I arrived, I handed him the note, asked to use his bathroom and told him “Read this while I’m in there.”

God, was I nervous, coming back into his living room,

“That is a very interesting letter. You enjoyed being hypnotized?

“Y-yes”

“You want me to hypnotize you again? And do what I want?”

“Yes, with limits as I wrote.”

“And just how did you want me to do it?”

“ I-I didn’t think of that.”

“No worries, Leigh. You spent a lot of time back in school in trance. And you know what, Leigh? I never removed any of your triggers.”

“What do you mean?”

“Leigh, I can say a phrase, and you will be right back in trance. You don’t remember, do you? But you want me to say it, don’t you? You want to find yourself surrendering to me. Don’t you?”

I was startled, this wasn’t quite how I pictured this. I also realized I had nodded, and I was getting very wet.

“You want me to say the trigger that puts you under, deeply under my control. Don’t you?”

I nodded again.

“Leigh,                 ”

He had said something, and I was no longer nervous, or worried. I was just sitting waiting for my Master to tell me what to do, what to think, what to believe. And horny as hell.

“What do you want. Leigh?”

“I want what you want, Master.”

“Good girl”

Oh damn, that felt so good, pleasure flooding through my body and mind in a wave, starting at my pussy, flooding through me and then back to my pussy even stronger.

“Leigh, your bottom is tingling. The feeling is getting stronger and stronger. Your ass feels so empty—it needs to be filled. That feeling is getting stronger and stronger as well. Soon the need will be unbearable.”

Damn again. I HATE anal. But, I was sooo empty there and my butt was so warm and tingled, and I knew nothing but Patrick’s cock in my ass was going to stop intense feelings.

“Is there something you need, Leigh?’

“oh God, Yes!”

“Then you must get on your knees and beg, slave”

I fell to my knees and begged “Please, Master, put your cock in my ass”

“Take off your clothes, go into the bedroom, lie on your back on the bed. Pull you legs up far enough so I can penetrate your ass. Repeat to yourself “I am an empty vessel for Master to fill” over and over. That thought will be your only thought and you will hear and see nothing until you feel my cock in you.

Go!”

I quickly stripped, stepped into his bedroom and lay down on the bed. I pulled my knees as far up and wide as I could. And then my mind went away. All that existed was

“I am an empty vessel for Master to fill’

“I am an empty vessel for Master to fill”

“I am an empty vessel for Master to fill”

….

“I am an empty vessel for Master to fill”

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Patrick entered me, and what little mind I had left exploded in light and sound muscle convulsions. I exploded even more when he came. Once we both calmed down, he had me get a washcloth and clean him off.

“We are going to a private club I belong to. Put this on.”

He handed me a garment sort of like a mid-thigh length tee shirt. The knit material was a little thicker, so you couldn’t see through it, but it certainly would not conceal that I had nothing on under it. I put it on.

“kneel in front of me, slave.” I did.

“Slaves should wear a collar and leash when they go out.”

I nodded “Yes, Master”

He fastened a leather collar around my neck, and clipped a leash to it.

“The club is only two blocks away. We’ll walk”

“Yes Master”

“You are proud and happy to be my slave. You love that everybody walking by can see you are my slave.”

“Yes Master”

There I was, obviously wearing nothing but a thin long tee, shoulders back and head erect, walking proudly. My nipples were like pebbles, so hard it almost hurt.

We arrived at a townhouse, and Patrick unlocked the door, and we went in. He unclipped the leash, and hung it on a coat rack. Take off the shirt, you don’t need clothes when we are in private, and we are private here. I took off the tee, and Patrick hung it with the leash. I was glad Master had made it clear I didn’t need clothes except in public. We moved into a very nice room, much like I would picture an exclusive Engilsh club, all leather armchairs and dark polished wood side tables.

Two men were already in the room, seated in the leather chairs.

“Ahh, Patrick, what do we have here?”

“This is Slave Leigh, from that college hypnosis group I have spoken of. She looked me up, and asked to be hypnotized”

“Does she have any limits?”

“She thinks she does, but no.”

I was startled into speech.

“Of course I have limits, I wrote them in the letter to you!”

“Silence Slave! Your letter assumed I would be hypnotizing you this morning. I hypnotized you years ago, and that is the trance you are in, without any limits. You are completely mine, and will withhold nothing from me. Say Yes Master.”

“Yes Master” OH god, that came out before I could stop myself. But it felt marvelous to realize it was true.

“Your mind, body and soul are mine to use, change, abuse or give away as I desire. Your only desire is to obey”

“Yes, Master”

I stood, naked and collared, hands at my sides, waiting patiently for my Master to tell me what to do, so I could obey.

One of the men spoke up. “Patrick old chap, one sometimes likes a little more reaction.”

“Very well. Slave Leigh, when I count to three, your mental state will be just as it was before you came into my apartment today, wide awake and aware of everything happening—EXCEPT you will still be unable to resist any commands I or any of my friends here give you. When I count back down from three to one, you will return to your current state. And you will be unable to see any doors or windows unless I lead you through them. Do you understand?”

I was thrilled to have commands to be able to obey. “Yes, Master”

“One, two, three.”

OH shit, what had I done? I had to get away, but of course when I looked around, there were no exits.

I tried to cover myself as best I could. One of the men sitting in a large leather chair spoke up.

“Come over here, girl, and stand in front of me.”

I t was like my body was a manneqien, and he controlled the strings. I walked over in front of him.

“God damn you, Patrick, this wasn’t part of the deal!”

“Slaves don’t make deals”

The man in the chair spoke again. “You will call me ‘Sir’. Start playing with your pussy.”

“Yes, Sir.” My hand that had been attempting to cover my pussy now slide into it, stroking toward my clit.

“That’s a very high bar to reach, but one does one’s best. Tease your tits with your other hand, and start getting more and more aroused”

“Yes Sir” OH GOD, I was getting wet, and my tits were again like pebbles. I had thought “nipples” before, but somehow I knew slaves had tits.

“OK, kneel and take out my cock”

“Yes Sir” I knelt instantly, unbuckled his trousers, pulled them down, and pulled out his cock. I thought sure it would be huge, but it was about normal. “Not very impressive.” I said, trying to maintain some control.

“That’s where you are wrong, girl, That’s the most beautiful cock you have ever seen. You want to suck it, and make it cum, but you need permission.”

“Yes Sir” Part of my mind knew that it was a perfectly normal circumcised penis, maybe 6-7 inches. But that part of my mind wasn’t in control. It was beautiful, perfectly formed, and I KNEW that the cum I could make pump out of it would be the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. I caressed it with my hands, running up and down the shaft and gently rubbing the balls. “Please let me make you cum, Sir. I am a very skilled cocksucker.” Actually I hate giving blow jobs, but I needed him to give me permission.

“You may, but I have to warn you, my cum is addictive. You will always need more and more.”

“Thank you, Sir” I started to bend down to begin, and suddenly stopped. “Master, I belong to you. Do you want me to become addicted to Sir’s cum?

“Don’t worry, Slave. Any changes these men make will only last until I lead you from this room. And since you are a good slave and remembered who is your Master,—Cum hard, NOW!”

My world exploded in pleasure, and my whole body spasmed. I was glad I had not started sucking Sir’s cock, as I might have bitten it, and it was much too pretty to damage.

I returned my attention to Sir’s cock, and started sliding my mouth over it, swirling my tongue around the head. God I hate giving blowjobs, but this cock was both disgusting and wonderful at the same time. I heard a new voice directly behind me. “May, I Patrick?” The other man standing no more than a foot away.

“Certainly.” Slave, reach back and spread your pussy.”

“Yes Master”

TO BE CONTINUED