The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leopold Takayama: Slave Rustler

By Stub

mc mf md sf

Chapter 5 — The Treachery of Queens

I wasn’t a strong swimmer, so being out at the end of a 200-year-old wooden pier over the Pacific Ocean was both breathtaking and terrifying. Luckily, I had more than just the view to distract me. I took a sip of my scotch and hugged Jazz closer to me, her warm body pressing into my side. Roxy had just finished rubbing lotion into my skin so I wouldn’t burn in the bright sun. The lounge chair we sat on was more of a lounge bed, and I watched Roxy’s freckled tits swing as she crawled onto it to join us. She made a grab for my dick as she got closer, but I swatted her hand away. Queen Alexander was speaking, and I didn’t want to offend him by not paying attention.

“…always liked you Moonies. Wish more of you would come around to visit. My Workers are great and all, but sometimes it’s nice to hear something besides ‘Yes, Master,’ and ‘No, Master.’” He levered himself onto one elbow, facing me from his own giant lounge chair/bed. His other hand rested on the hip of Diamond, a slim black Worker who was grinding on his dick. “Why aren’t Queens and Moons better friends, Leo?”

Because you insist on being called Master, I thought, but of course I didn’t show him anything besides a friendly smile. “You’ve got me, Alexander. Just different worlds, I guess. Not a lot of chances for the two sides to sit down and talk.”

He shrugged. “I think it’s the Guard that’s the problem. All their rules and orders and shit. You Baggers are a lot better at being friends. Plus,” he added, “you bring me all the greatest stuff! At last night’s renewal, I tried something from this last batch of vids. I had Diamond slamming her cunt back on my dick, and then Bunny got behind me and stuck her tongue in my ass! Shit, I hadn’t cum that hard in years.” He burst into laughter at the memory, then laid back and got both hands around his Worker’s waist, bouncing her up and down even harder.

I let Roxy snuggle up with me, and didn’t protest this time when she took my cock in her hand. Of course, both women were totally absorbed in what their Queen was doing, but at the same time, they had orders to keep me happy.

Alexander was actually pretty fun for a Queen, so when he’d invited me to his pavilion at the end of the pier, I’d had no problem accepting. He was a big guy, even taller than me, and although he was fat like most queens, he was strong as well. As if to prove my point, he lifted Crystal into the air, then dropped her on the lounge between his open legs. She spun around and immediately went after him with her mouth. Alexander laughed again, and crossed his arms behind his head, letting his slave do her thing.

I surreptitiously checked my watch. Alexander would have to leave soon, to get ready for his nightly renewal. Unlike other Queens, who eventually became jaded with their duties, Alexander had never lost his enthusiasm for fucking in front of an audience. I liked to think that my videos contributed to his attitude, and I was doing my small part to keep his colony functioning properly.

Once we were done here, Roxy, Jazz and I would go back to the high-rise penthouse for the night, but not just for a nice, acrobatic threesome. At some point, I’d lock the girls in the guest bedroom and order them not to come out until I returned. Then I’d put on my disguise and head for UCLA. I still needed to check out the mysterious Whistler Hall for my father, but I also wanted to get ahold of another tablet and check on my sister’s condition.

Yesterday morning, I’d snuck her into the hospital, and left her in the elevator with a note pinned to her shirt. Zuzanna had been unconscious, with almost no brain activity, ever since I’d deleted her programming the night before.

I’d done it in my car, just outside Barstow. I’d put the mask on her and told her to breathe deeply, and that everything would be fine. The concentrated apiscene had done its job, leaving her completely blank. Normally I would have rewritten her mind to follow a new Queen, but in this case, I was using my procedure to make sure she wouldn’t remember what I’d done to her.

Every time I’d converted a Worker, they’d lost some part of their memories, but usually, it was back to the point of their last renewal. That meant anywhere from one day to more than eight weeks. What had worried me about doing it to my sister, was that the loss wasn’t always minor. I’d had three failures in my career, where the kidnapped Worker had lost most of their personality, along with all of their memories.

Those cases had been early on, while I was still adapting old Sascha’s reprogramming techniques, but just the possibility that it could happen was the reason I hadn’t even considered doing it to Zuzanna. As empty and meaningless as most Workers’ lives could be, I’d refused to be the reason that she lost even the smallest part of hers. Her childhood, her job, the births of her children…those things might not matter to her, but they mattered to me. At least they had until my mother had given me very explicit permission to wipe her mind.

It had been a shock to hear Mother being so cold and practical, but I knew that she was also very smart, and was making the best choice from a bad situation.

My hope now, was that Zuzanna had been revived and restored to Queen Wendy’s control, that her baby was fine, and that she hadn’t lost more than the last six weeks of her life. But the only way to find that out was to go to UCLA and search their records.

Alexander had started speaking again, and I forced myself back to the present so I wouldn’t miss what he was saying.

“…here for eighteen years now. Did you know that I was raised by the Guard?”

I nodded. Some Queens don’t like the idea of having a young successor living and gaining power in their colony, so they would hand off any newborn Queens to the Guard. The ones raised by Moons tended to be more normal because of their education, but once they took over command of a colony, a lot of that practicality disappeared. A mature Queen will usually choose their own pleasure over whatever other “rational” option they’re given.

“I lived in Minnesota until I was fifteen,” Alexander said. “Cold as shit up there. I don’t know how any of those Queens up north can handle it. It was damned lucky that Queen Jessica died when she did, and they sent me here.” He waved his arm to take in his domain.

“It’s a great colony, Alexander,” I said, not sure where this was going. The always-cheerful man almost sounded maudlin.

“I thought I’d live out my days drinking and fucking in the sun.” He grabbed Diamond by the hair and lifted her off his cock. “But there’s change coming, Leo. I can’t fight it, so unless I want to lose everything, I have to do what she says.”

She? She who? Who could have a Queen this upset?

“I’ve never said this to a Moon before, but I’m sorry.” He sat up on his lounge. “Go ahead, Jazz.”

Before I could react, Jazz’s hand slapped down on my bare thigh. I immediately recognized the dark blue plastic of my special gloves, and felt the icy numbness as the knockout gel absorbed into my skin. The last thing I saw was Roxy still stroking my hard dick, before my vision blurred and everything went black.

The first sign that I was still alive was a throbbing pain in my ass. I rocked from cheek to cheek, trying to relieve the ache. As my mind got clearer, I realized that I was sitting on a hard surface, and I must have been there a while for my butt to hurt so much.

The second thing I realized was that I couldn’t move my hands. Something restrained my wrists, keeping me from rubbing my blurry eyes or scratching the sudden itch that flared up between my shoulder blades.

I took a moment to center myself, taking several deep breaths then opening my eyes wide, trying to focus on anything. The swirling colors finally solidified into a wall, painted institutional green, with cabinets to the right, and a white door to the left.

Jazz had drugged me, and now I was being held prisoner in this empty room, strapped to a plain metal chair. Plastic ties attached my wrists to the chair arms, and my ankles to the legs. Curiously, I was still dressed in the clothes I’d work out to the pier. I tugged against the ties, but they looked and felt too sturdy to break.

The single door had a narrow glass window set into it, and the porthole darkened as someone checked on me. I was going to fake being unconscious still, until I noticed the camera mounted in a corner near the tiled ceiling. They’d seen me moving, so it was no use trying to deceive them, whoever they were.

“Hey there! Come on in. Let’s get this over with.” My voice was dry and scratchy, but I was loud enough that the sound echoed from the bare walls.

More shadows moved in front of the small window, including a couple faces, but it took maybe five minutes before there was any real activity. The door finally opened, and two giant men walked in. They looked comical in the UCLA colony dress, with their shorts looking more like bikini bottoms, and the shirts stretched tight across their torsos. Neither one of them spoke, they just stood in front of me, arms crossed.

If their purpose was to intimidate me, it didn’t succeed. They might be big, but their minds were just as blank as any other Worker. It was the Queen I had to worry about.

“How’s it going, guys?” I said, trying to look casual.

No response, but I hadn’t really expected one. We sat and stared at each other for a couple more minutes before the door swung open again.

This time it was the real deal, and all of my senses went on high alert. I’d seen Queen Wendy from a distance, and the tall black woman who strode into the room certainly carried herself like the ruler of all she surveyed. Up close, she was probably the most impressive Queen I’d even met. Thin, fit, and absolutely gorgeous, from her athletic body, to her impressive bust, to her flawless face. In a world where Queens were all self-absorbed slobs, she was a picture of rigid self-control that rivaled my father.

OK, now I was intimidated.

“You’re the Bagger named Leopold Nakayama?” she asked. Her voice was a smooth alto that wasn’t exactly seductive, but it was compelling. She stood tall, head high, chest out, feet apart and hands clasped behind her back. Three more male Workers filed in and arranged themselves along the back wall. It was an impressive tableau she’d created, even if it wasn’t intentional.

“That’s me, sweetheart,” I said. My heart was racing, since this woman could order her goons to kill me at any moment, but I wasn’t going to get anywhere with her unless I tested her limits.

“Why did you abduct Dr. Rachel and Technician Zuzanna, and then return Zuzanna to me?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said. “I was just enjoying a drink with my friend Queen Alexander, and then I woke up here. You know, I’m going to report to the Guard how you abducted me.”

A whole slew of emotions flashed across Wendy’s face. I didn’t know how much contact she’d ever had with Moons, but chances were no one had ever talked to her like I was. I saw shock, annoyance, and a bit of uncertainty, but ultimately it was the cold intelligence that won out. She certainly was different than any Queen I’d met before.

“You’re trying to deceive me,” she said, like she was just learning what that meant. “I have evidence from my cameras that you carried off two of my Workers, then yesterday, Technician Zuzanna was found in an elevator.”

“Video can be faked,” I said. “Let me loose and I’ll show you. I can make it look like Dr. Rachel and your Technician…Zuzanna was her name?…like they walked out on their own.”

“Fascinating how you keep adding more layers of deception, but why? What purpose could it serve?” She stared intently at me, her hands twitching like she wanted to peel me open and see what was inside. “No matter. I know what I know. You abducted two of my Workers, and returned one. Where is Dr. Rachel? She’ll need her renewal in the next eight days or she’ll start to show symptoms.”

Anything I said about Dr. Rachel would just confirm that I was involved, so I clamped my mouth shut. Queen Wendy waited, calmly at first, but quickly getting agitated; Queens weren’t used to being patient. She spun around and snatched a tablet from one of her attendants. After peering at the screen for a few seconds, she gave it back. “We’ll start with Option One. At my signal.” The Worker spun on his heel and left.

“What’s Option One?” I asked.

“Your business as a Bagger is selling entertainments, correct?”

I didn’t understand the counter-question, but didn’t see the harm. “Yes. Mostly Pre-Separation sex videos.”

“But you also sell those entertainments called ‘movies?’” She paced the width of the tiny room, while all of her minions hugged the walls to make space.

“Uh, yeah. But those mostly go to other Moons. I haven’t found a Queen yet who’s been interested in buying any.”

“I discovered some of these ‘movies’ here in the colony, and I watched them. Out of curiosity at first, but as my plans developed, I used them as training for dealing with your kind. I knew that eventually, I’d get resistance from the Guard.”

“But I’m not in the Guard,” I said. Pointing out flaws in their logic was a great way of confounding Workers, but would it work on a Queen?

She stopped pacing and stared at me. Her jaw was clenched, and the corner of her eye twitched. Was I getting to her?

Her minion came back into the room, and Wendy interrupted our staring contest. He gave her a sharp nod, and when she turned back to me, she had a cruel smile on her face. Sweat broke out on my forehead, and I felt my sphincter clench—I’d only seen that look on one other Queen, and he’d been an unabashed sadist.

“In those movies, there were times when one person needed information, and the other person was reluctant to provide it. There were several examples of how to extract what was needed.” She took the tablet from her assistant and stabbed her finger onto the surface. “But this one was the easiest to set up.”

The lights dimmed as my body slammed against my restraints. A hammer smashed into my chest, and every muscle in my body went rigid. I gasped for breath but couldn’t find any. An angry buzzing filled my ears, and my vision darkened at the edges. After what seemed like an eternity, everything stopped, and I fell back onto the chair.

It took precious seconds to start breathing again, and even longer for any feeling to return to my limbs. I gulped in precious air, and tried to ease the cramps in my arms and legs. My wrists were raw and bleeding where they’d bitten into the ties.

A shadow fell across me, and I lifted my head with a groan, blinking through the tears that poured from my eyes. Wendy was leaning over me, staring intently.

“Maybe that was too much to start with,” she said. “Testing on my Workers wasn’t conclusive.” She looked over her shoulder. “Reduce the current by…twenty percent. I wouldn’t want to kill him before he answers my questions.”

My body ached all over, but at the moment that was the least of my worries. This fucking Queen had learned to use torture…from watching movies? She’d picked up other things, too, like the whole concept of lying.

In all my years of dealing with the big, bad world, I’d never been this terrified. I mean, I spent my life doing dangerous things, but that had always been about pushing my own limits—chasing thrills by breaking the rules. Stealing a Worker from under a Queen’s nose had been nothing more than a puzzle that I needed to solve, because Queens might be dangerous, but they were also predictable. I’d never really seen them as opponents. More like obstacles or forces of nature, like a brush fire, or a pack of wild dogs. I always knew that if I was smart enough and prepared enough, I could figure my way out.

But all that changed when the Queen stopped being an obstacle and turned into an opponent; someone who was actively trying to beat me. As long as Queens got every pleasure they desired, I’d been convinced that none of them had the intelligence, or the self-control to try to become something else. Obviously, I’d been wrong, at least in this one case, and the result of my mistake could be a very painful death.

Still, I’d been playing at this game for a long time, and by all accounts, I was a pretty smart guy. Queen Wendy might have some new tricks, but that didn’t mean she knew everything.

“OK,” I gasped. “Stop. I’ll tell you.”

“Go ahead. Without any deception this time.”

I almost smiled. This bitch hadn’t seen deception yet. “I admit, I was hired to abduct Dr. Rachel. Technician Zuzanna wasn’t part of the plan, but she could have raised the alarm, so I took her with me. My employer didn’t want her, so rather than let her die, I tried to bring her back to the colony.”

“Who is your employer? Who wanted my Worker?”

“His name is Yuri. He’s a Queen, but without a colony. He hires me and other Baggers to get things for him, including Workers. But after I deliver, I don’t know what he does with them. All I know is—”

I bit my tongue as my jaw snapped shut. Electricity tore through me as Wendy played with her tablet again. I felt my heart flutter like it might stop at any minute. When the current finally died, I slumped back into the chair.

Wendy leaned over to check on me again. “According to the movie October Midnight, the subject always attempts another deception, even after the first shock, and must be ‘zapped’ again in order to get the truth.”

“What?!” I shouted. “That’s from a fucking hundred-year-old movie! You think Baggers are fucking Pre-Separation spies? Why would I lie to you after that first shock? That fucking hurt!” I spit a mouthful of blood onto the floor to emphasize my point.

Half of my outrage was real, and half was more acting. Queen Wendy seemed so sure of herself after watching a couple of movies, but I knew I could crack her wall of certainty. Hopefully before she shocked me again, because I knew the movie she was talking about and if she stuck to the script, I was in for a lot more pain.

I saw her digesting what I’d said, and decided to pile it on. No matter how smart a Queen was, there were some things so ingrained in them that they could override logic. “Look, you’re obviously smart. The smartest Queen I’ve ever met, and I’ve met over a hundred. You were right about my first answer being a lie, but you have to understand that I have no loyalty to Queen Yuri. He’s not my Queen, so I don’t have to protect him. I’m telling you the truth, because I don’t want to get hurt again, and I think you’re smart enough to see that.”

Flattery always works on Queens, even sadistic, super-smart ones. Wendy gave me the same hard stare that seemed to be her signature look, but eventually, I saw her shoulders relax, then the arm holding the tablet fell to her side. “Yes. You’re not a Worker, and your loyalty can easily be bought or traded. So now, you’ve decided to switch your loyalty to me, to avoid more pain.”

“That’s exactly right,” I said. “No more pain.”

I sighed in relief as she handed off her tablet. “Fine. Then tell me the entire thing. I’ve heard rumors for years about a rogue Queen, but they came from Queens who aren’t as smart as me. I thought they were misinformed.”

“I’ll tell you everything, but first, can you…” I wiggled my hand and looked down at where the plastic tie had bitten into my wrist. “It will help me remember things if I’m not bleeding all over the place.” It would also give me time to come up with a complete fable to spin; one that even a suspicious Queen would believe.

“Yes. I’m sure we can find you a doctor…unless you’ve stolen them all.”

My head snapped up, watching Wendy’s face. Sarcasm was another thing I’d never seen in a Queen. Who was this woman, and exactly how dangerous was she?

I’d heard of prisons before, and seen them in old movies, but in all my life, I’d never experienced one. And while my windowless room might not be as rough as a Pre-Separation prison, it didn’t change the fact that being locked up really sucked. I was used to going where I wanted, when I wanted, so having my life shrunk down to four walls and a bed was driving me crazy.

The only thing keeping me from making a break for it was knowing that on the other side of the door were six un-bribable, ever-vigilant guards, armed with tasers. Wendy had made a point of letting me watch while she gave them their very specific instructions. If I tried to talk to them, they would zap me. If I tried to open the door, they would zap me. If I tried to mess with the cameras keeping me under constant surveillance…bzzzt!

I’d decided that, at least in the short term, whatever cleverness I had was no match for brute force and unshakeable loyalty. But I didn’t know if I could make it much longer cooped up in this cell.

I was pretty sure that Queen Wendy had bought my fairy tale about Yuri. And lucky for me, most of what I’d made up could never be verified. Maybe if she had a source within the Guard, but that would be pretty hard to manage, even for someone as smart as her.

The problem was, even after I’d explained that I was just an innocent pawn of a rogue Queen, she’d refused to let me go. We hadn’t gotten around to discussing her ultimate plans for me, but for the last three days, it had been this room, with my only distraction being mealtime. In fact, dinner was due any minute now…

Almost on cue, the door opened, but instead of an Orderly with a tray, Queen Wendy herself stormed in, followed by four of my keepers.

“You deceived me again,” she said, stopping right in front of me.

“I don’t know what you mean,” I said, putting on my most honest face. Not that Queens were any good at reading facial expressions.

She didn’t answer right away. Instead, she held out her hand, and one of her minions gave her his taser.

“Now wait a minute!” I said, scrambling back on the narrow bed. “Tell me how you think I lied, and maybe we can sort it out.”

She looked down at the taser in her hand, and I saw her hand twitch, probably as she imagined using it on me. I was pretty sure she enjoyed hurting people, even if she tried to justify it with whatever logic worked for her. In my case though, I think curiosity was outweighing her sadistic tendencies. “I’ve finished running your DNA sample. You didn’t tell me that you were the brother of Technician Zuzanna. I read her records, and she is the child of two Moons, given to Queen Trevor when she was a baby. Which means that you are born from two Moons, but you are also a Moon.”

She ran my DNA? Shit. Father had warned me. Still, it was pretty impressive that she could tell Zuzanna and I were siblings. The only other lab capable of that was a Guard facility in Madrid. I hadn’t been able to scope out her secret lab in Whistler Hall, but maybe I could get something just by keeping her talking.

“All right, I’ll admit I left that part out, but honestly, it’s not something that I just announce to everyone. When I found Dr. Rachel, it was pure chance that my sister was there as her patient. I took her with me because, well, she’s my sister.” I didn’t expect that last bit to have much impact, since Queens had no concept of family. “But when Yuri didn’t want her, I had no choice but to bring her back.”

“So you’re the child of the Archivist and the woman who runs the caravans. I’ve known about you for years, but I never expected…” Her eyes raked up and down my body, and I felt like I’d gone from an annoying Moon prisoner to a delicious piece of meat that she wanted to devour. Just as quickly though, I saw her lips tighten and her eyes narrow, like she—

I knew that Queens acted without hesitation, since they were never burdened by doubt, but I’d never seen a Queen move so fast putting her ideas into motion. I have pretty good reflexes, but Wendy caught me completely by surprise.

The taser struck my bare thigh, and my head slammed back against the wall. My vision went dark, and I lost all control as my nerves short-circuited. I thought it would never end—that I’d keep flopping around on the narrow bed until my heard stopped—but eventually, Wendy pulled the taser away. I lay helpless, blind and paralyzed, but still able to hear.

“From the very beginning, you deceived me. But I’ve discovered things, from the records of the past, and from the movies that I’ve watched. Learning isn’t about just gaining knowledge, it’s about applying that knowledge to do things, like change a person’s behavior. It’s not as automatic as being a Queen and telling a Worker what to do, but I can teach you to stop lying to me, Leopold Takayama. You will do what I command.”

Screw this crazy bitch. “You’re welcome to try,” I rasped.

She feinted toward me with the taser, hitting the trigger so blue-white lightning arced between the prongs. “If I didn’t need your body, I’d have you killed and thrown into the ocean.” I braced for another jolt, but Queen Wendy spun on her heel and stormed out of the room.

Things were coming at me too fast, and my mind wasn’t really working right, but one part of her rant got through, and it had me shivering with dread. “If I didn’t need your body…?” What the hell did that mean?

Three more days had gone by, and I was ready to climb the walls. I’d even tried testing the guards by speaking to one of them yesterday when he’d opened the door for lunch. True to his Queen’s orders, he’d lunged at me with his taser. I’d dodged his first strike, but three of his partners joined him, and between them they pinned me to the floor. I got a little bit of a laugh—just before I passed out—when the first one jabbed me with his taser, and the other three sitting on me convulsed with the shock. When I’d come to, still on the floor, my lunch had been waiting patiently on the bed.

By themselves, especially in improvised settings, dealing with Workers was easy, but when they were organized, especially in large numbers, they were not something to fuck with. So I’d given up hopes of escape that way, and realized that I’d have to go directly through Wendy if I wanted my freedom. The problem was, Wendy never came to see me.

Not until today. Just after dinner, the door opened, and the Queen Bitch herself came in. She was dressed in her regular white outfit; tight pants, a clinging top with a scoop neck that showed a lot of dark cleavage, and a long lab coat with “Wendy” embroidered in blue script on the pocket. Rather than the comfortable rubber shoes, she wore white boots with a tall rear heel. Her curly hair had been pulled up and back, then tied so that it fanned out in a halo behind her head.

“Get up,” she said. “Time for lessons.”

I eyed the guards standing just outside the door, and decided to find out what she meant rather than risk another shock.

Wendy turned her head. “Come in here.”

Weaving through the tall guards came two women. They stopped just inside the door and stood silently. Both wore standard UCLA garb, the taller one in turquoise, and the other in lime green.

“Strip,” Wendy ordered, and the pair started shedding their skimpy clothes.

The one on the left was wide-hipped and large-breasted, lightly tanned, with lovely big eyes and long, wavy brown hair. The other was smaller in every dimension, and looked like she was from my father’s home, or someplace similar. Her dark hair cascaded down her back almost to the top of her pert ass.

When they were both nude, Wendy turned back to me. “You’ll have sex with both of these Workers. During the act, make sure to kiss both of them on the mouth, and ejaculate inside their bodies.” She backed up and waved for the two women to come forward.

“Now wait a minute,” I said. “That’s not how it works. At least not with us Moons.” While I was all for getting a little Worker pussy on occasion, I hated being ordered around, especially when there was no upside for me. Something more was going on here, and I needed to find out.

“What do you mean? Don’t Moons enjoy sex?” I thought she might get mad, but instead, she looked curious. She reached out to a guard, who passed her a tablet. I flinched, but there was no metal chair to strap me to this time. “Is it their gender? That can’t be helped. The experiment requires a male and female pairing.”

Experiment? So did this have to do with her genetic studies? I had a feeling that I was her new test subject. I was pretty unique, after all—the immune child of two Moons, the only one of my kind in forty years. But instead of blood samples and medical tests she wanted…sex? And what about her command to “ejaculate inside their bodies?” Was this some kind of breeding experiment? My cock stirred in my shorts at that idea, but I tried to ignore it.

“No, it isn’t their gender,” I said. “It has to do with motivation. Why am I having sex with these women?”

Wendy tapped furiously on her pad. “Why? Because I ordered you to.”

“I’m sorry, but that’s not good enough. I’m not your Worker.”

“Hmm,” Wendy hummed, tapping again. She seemed more interested in recording my response, than in the fact that I’d refused her command. Finally, though, she looked up, and her expression was hard. “You’re lying to me again.”

“What? No, I’m not.” I sputtered in fake outrage, even though I wasn’t sure she’d notice.

“I’ve had seven other Moons participate in these experiments, all members of the Guard, and none of them have declined to fuck my Workers because of ‘motivation.’ I told you last time, that I would teach you to stop lying to me, Leopold Takayama. That I would learn new ways to change your behavior. Will I need to show you what I’ve learned?”

More torture? Maybe. But I had her talking at least. Interesting that Guard troops were taking part in her “research.” What else were they helping her with? I felt like I could get more from her. Like any Queen, she enjoyed talking about herself and her plans. The trick was to get her negotiating rather than commanding. In the end, I was sure I could manage to perform with the two beautiful women in front of me—I’d done it before, with even less motivation—but before I gave in, I needed her to give up more of her plan.

“Maybe if you explained what you need, I could make sure that I do it correctly. Better than leaving it to chance, right?”

That seemed to do it; giving her a chance to have more control. “The test is to see how your body—your breath, saliva and semen—react with the two different genetic profiles of these Workers.” She pointed at the larger girl. “Michelle is the most genetically diverse of all of my Workers, while Jia is the least. Both are the same age and the same blood type, and both were born from two Worker parents.”

I wanted to laugh as she explained her reasoning. As little as I knew about chemistry and biology, I could tell that there was no scientific reason for this, at least not the one she claimed. Maybe it was like I’d thought, some kind of breeding experiment, but why pass it off as something else? Then a terrifying thought hit me.

“You’re lying to me, Queen Wendy.”

Since Queens feel no guilt or embarrassment, she didn’t react like a Moon would. Instead, she typed more data into her pad. “Interesting. How could you tell?”

“Your explanation wasn’t plausible. You need to know the intelligence of the person you’re lying to, and make sure that your story can stand up against what they know.”

“So you’re saying that you’re more intelligent than Captain Gregor and the other six Guardsmen?”

“If they believed you, then yes.”

“This is very stimulating, trading lies and then trying to figure them out. We might even continue it another time. But for now, regardless of what I told you, your job stays the same: fuck these two Workers and cum inside them.”

“I’m not refusing, but I wasn’t lying when I said knowing why would help me…perform.” One last chance to get something out of her before I’d have to do what she wanted. With nothing to lose, I stripped off my clothes.

My lack of reaction to the two nude women seemed to intrigue her. She was used to men who got hard on command, instead of needing all this conversation. She stared at my crotch for a while, then met my eyes. “These two have been given a compound. One that I’ve been developing for several years. I’ve managed to extend my control over my Workers, tripling the time needed between renewals, but nothing so far has made the effect permanent. My theory is that your unique profile might be the key to my goal so I’ve made some adjustments to the formula. I need you to breathe with them, like a Queen does during a renewal, so I can see how their altered bodies react. And I need more of your genetic material for additional experiments, which you can donate through your semen.”

Wow. That was some fucking Master Plan. I could see a lot of flaws in it, but I could also see how it could upset the balance of power in the world, and ultimately disrupt Father’s Global Plan. I wasn’t a true believer like him, but I definitely felt that having Moons in charge of humanity’s future was a lot better than having one psycho Queen crash the whole system.

Queen Wendy let her eyes drop to my crotch again. “Why is nothing happening?”

“Because your explanation isn’t a very good motivator,” I said. “Usually a transaction like this involves benefits for both sides. What do I get for all of this help with your experiments? How about if I do this for you, then you release me?”

“Ah. Are we negotiating? Good. I’ve been anticipating this moment. The most recent movie I watched had a scenario just like this.” She fiddled with her tablet some more. “The solution they used made no sense to me, but I thought I would try it as an experiment.” She turned her tablet to me, and on the screen was Zuzanna, sitting silently on a hard metal chair, in the same small room I’d first woken up in. From this angle, I could see the electrical cables running along the floor behind her.

“You bitch!” I shouted, lunging at her. “Let her go!” Rage made me clumsy, and Wendy side-stepped my attack, sending me stumbling into the arms of her guards. At least two tasers hit my naked skin, and I dropped like a rock, twitching on the cold floor. As I stared up at the ceiling, unable to move, Wendy strode past.

“I would call that a success. Now that I’ve given you motivation, do what I commanded, and your sister won’t be harmed. I’ll be back in the morning.”

I heard the door shut. Moments later, the two naked lovelies were standing over me, silently waiting.

“So you’re Michelle?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re Jia?”

“Yes.”

So much for conversation starters.

Every muscle in my body ached, and I’d bitten my tongue again, but with the girls’ help, I’d managed to get off the floor and make it to the bed. I was stretched out waiting for the feeling to come back to my fingers and toes, while the two women sat on the edge. The low bed was so narrow that there was hardly room for one person to lay down, let alone three.

It had probably been an hour since Wendy left, and nothing sexual had happened. Even the sight of these two perfect women wasn’t stirring anything in me. All I could think of was my sister and what that sadistic bitch would do to her if I didn’t perform. Worse than that, what would happen to her baby?

I’d tried to convince myself that even someone as cold as Wendy wouldn’t dare hurt a pregnant woman, but when I thought back on everything I knew about the Queen of UCLA, I knew that she absolutely would.

Whether raised by another Queen, or by the Guard, most Queens of this era had learned at least the basics of being human, but Wendy had either not been taught, or she’d been a very bad student. If Queen Trevor had been her surrogate father and mentor, raising her right here in the colony that she would one day inherit, he’d either done a poor job, or he’d had another agenda besides just keeping his colony alive. Whatever his reason, Queen Wendy had been told by a living god that whatever she wanted was justified, no matter the cost in Worker pain and suffering, and she’d taken his lessons to heart.

That in itself wasn’t unique. What was blowing my mind was that she’d learned how to extort me into doing what she wanted, just from watching Pre-Separation movies. I’d tried to think of the movies I’d seen, and how I might use them to get out of this, but I wasn’t having any luck. So either I did what she wanted or I would watch Zuzanna suffer.

With that decision out of the way, the issue now was getting motivated enough to do the job, even under duress. I’d seen how Worker sex was organized in this colony and had been a part of one brief encounter, but nothing about their methods appealed to me. Maybe these girls were different?

“Jia, tell me what a sexual encounter is like for you.”

“I do whatever you tell me, until you’re finished.”

Huh? “Michelle? What about you?”

“I do whatever you tell me, until you’re finished.”

“OK, but what about before I arrived here. Do you even remember what happened a week ago?”

“Yes, I remember,” Michelle said. She had a lovely voice, and full, sensuous lips that I found myself watching as she spoke. “Last week I told Technician Philip AB Pos to join me on my bed. He licked my pussy, then I told him to fuck me from behind. I told him that once I’d had two orgasms, he could ejaculate on my back, as long as he cleaned it up.”

“But you wouldn’t do that today? If you weren’t here in this room, would you find Technician Philip and ask him to do the same thing?”

“No. Today I do whatever you tell me, until you’re finished.”

So Wendy had reprogrammed these two from their normal routine. That was probably a good idea, because I didn’t think I could respond like Technician Philip, especially in my current condition. But at the same time, it was curious, since Queens rarely went through such trouble to accommodate the likes of me. Was this “experiment” really that important to her?

I sighed and lay back on the bed, staring at the plain white ceiling. I didn’t see any way out except by doing exactly as Queen Wendy wanted. Zuzanna was depending on me. But thoughts of her were killing any desire I might have for these two Workers. What I needed now was inspiration, but nothing was coming to me. Maybe we just needed to get started.

“OK, which one of you is best at sucking dick?” I propped myself up on my elbows and watched the two women, trying to gauge their reaction. They looked at each other, then back at me, but neither said a word.

“Umm, has either of you been instructed in performing fellatio?” I tried.

It was going to be one of those times. Some Workers were so poorly conditioned when it came to sex that getting them to do anything was like writing code; choose which subroutines to run and in which order, and then hope that the program ran without a glitch until the end. Wendy might have overridden their normal, female-dominant sex response, but other than “do what I told them,” she hadn’t replaced it with anything useful.

“I remember, from the time just before Queen Trevor died.” Jia turned to look at my unresponsive dick. “Are you telling me to perform fellatio?”

It was a start at least. “Yes. Here, Michelle, get up and come over here. Jia, get down at the end of the bed. On your knees. Yes…like that.”

Michelle sat down near the top of the bed, close enough that I could reach out and caress her firm tits. Jia crawled between my open legs and settled on her knees. Before I could give her any more directions, she’d seized my dick with her small hand, and stuffed it in her mouth. She sealed her lips around me and sucked hard, like my cock was a straw and she was trying to extract my cum by brute force.

“Whoa,” I said, getting a hand in her silky hair and lifting her off me. “Not so hard. In fact, you know what? Cancel that last command.”

She sat back on her heels, waiting patiently. Despite the rough treatment, my cock had responded to the heat of her mouth and was starting to swell. Not enough to do anything with yet, but it was a start.

Fuck it all. I was going to have to do this on my own. At least I knew that the taser shocks hadn’t disabled my equipment. I stood up from the bed, stretching my sore muscles while I formed a plan. The two women watched me like the mindless puppets they were.

I thought back to my first year of Guard training, when one night my squad had left the campus and gone to the border of the Scottsdale colony. Queen Jorge had an arrangement with the Guard school, and in a house on the edge of his colony he’d kept a steady supply of Workers for our use. I hadn’t been a virgin at the time, but close enough. The woman I’d picked was a big-titted blonde girl named Whore-22, which I remembered thinking was funny at the time.

I’d spent three hours using and abusing her before our squad leader called for us to get back to the dorms. The six of us had traded stories about which positions we’d used, and which holes felt the best, and which Whore number we were going to try next time. For years, I’d carried on in pretty much the same vein, until I’d met Elise, and she’d straightened me out.

If I was going to get through this, I needed to become callous, inexperienced Trainee Takayama from back then, eager to fuck anything with a pulse. Trying to remember some of those early encounters, I stroked my hardening dick and surveyed the scene in front of me.

“Right, Jia, come down here. Lay down on your back. Further out…let your head hang off the edge there. OK, now open your mouth. Good, stay like that. Michelle, I want you over here. Bend over…yes…now spread your ass…”

Here goes nothing.

I heard the door, but couldn’t force my eyes open to see who’d come in.

“Are you feeling all right, Leopold Takayama? Do you need medical assistance?”

I groaned and rolled onto my side. Finally cracking my eyelids, I tracked the blurry image of Queen Wendy as she leaned over the bed, examining the scene of last night’s debauchery.

“Food,” I managed to croak. And maybe a splint for my broken dick.

“Your breakfast will be here in a moment. I’ve just come from examining my two test subjects, and it looks like you completed your task. Although I would have preferred it if you’d left your semen in Michelle’s vagina instead of her rectum.”

I couldn’t help it. I started chuckling at the absurdity of what she was saying. It was a good thing that Queens had no idea what contempt sounded like. Or maybe she did—maybe she’d learned about it in a fucking movie—but at this point I really didn’t care.

“Let my sister go,” I said.

“Technician Zuzanna has already returned to her work assignment,” Wendy said. “Like I said, you completed your task. If you keep doing what I tell you, I won’t have to bring her back to that room.”

I clenched my fists, but didn’t make any move to attack her. The shocks I’d already received, combined with the sexual gymnastics from last night, had me feeling like I’d been run over by my Land Cruiser. No matter how pissed I was at Queen Wendy, I needed to gather my strength before I went after her again.

“You were very athletic during your time with Jia and Michelle. I was fascinated by the variety. Is that what comes with being a merchant of sex videos? Queen Alexander has tried to get me to watch some of the products that you’ve sold him over the years, but I didn’t see the appeal.”

“You know Alexander?” Of course she did, otherwise, how did she get him to betray me on the pier?

“I’ve had a use for him occasionally. Some of the things I need here in my laboratory aren’t covered in our trade agreements, so I’ve gone to several of the other Queens to get them.”

In other words, she didn’t want the Guard to know what she was doing. The cooperation agreements between colonies had just recently become standardized and codified by the Guard, something that I recognized now was part of Father’s Global Plan. None of the other Queens had figured out that it also let the Guard keep track of everything that was traded, but Wendy had shown that she was smarter and more deceitful than any other of her kind.

The fact that she talked regularly with Alexander had me re-examining my entire time here in L.A. Had she known about me even before I’d stolen one of her doctors? No, she couldn’t have, or she wouldn’t have been surprised by the results of my DNA test. Still, I felt like I’d been sloppy this whole mission. Overconfident. If I ever got out of here, I was going to be a lot more careful going forward.

One of the guards came in with my breakfast, and I sat up eagerly. Since Queens had no use for etiquette, I dug in without waiting for her permission.

“You’ll need to clean up,” she said, leaning over to sniff at the rumpled bed. “Hygiene is critical to health. Mens sana in corpore sano.”

“Fine, send me to the showers.” Get me out of this fucking room.

“No. I’ll have some Orderlies bring everything you need. In the meantime, I need to ask you, how long before you can perform again? I have more experiments to get through.”

“What? No, that was it for me. We had an agreement remember? A transaction? You just admitted that I’d done what you commanded, so now we’re even.”

“That’s not true. I only agreed that your sister wouldn’t be harmed, and she hasn’t been. I still have…what did they call it?…yes, I still have leverage over you. As long as I have your sister, you’ll keep doing what I want.”

If I hadn’t been sitting awkwardly on the low bed, with the food tray in my lap, I might have attacked her again, even if it meant a dozen more shocks. I thought I knew Queens—knew how to work with them, or at least work around them—but she wasn’t obeying any of the normal rules. Queens were supposed to be fat, lazy and stupid, but Wendy was starting to remind me of the villains in so many of the movies I’d seen; smart, cruel, and willing to do anything to get what she wanted. So far she’d anticipated everything I’d come up with, and found a way to counter it.

“And before you bring up your status as a Moon and a Bagger, I’ve already spoken to Captain Gregor. He found where you hid your vehicle and brought it to me, and for the price of two beautiful young Workers as his playthings, he’s agreed to alter his logs. No one in the Guard will know that you’re still in Los Angeles. ”

I wasn’t hungry anymore and set the tray aside. Wendy paused on her way out the door. “Get cleaned up and finish your meal. I need you healthy. And get familiar with this room, because you’ll be here a long time.” She took one more look around. “Although maybe we’ll get you a bigger bed.”