The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lessons Learned

Nothing spelled ‘Good Morning’ quite like the clunky sounds of the almost broken coffee machine in Lavender’s kitchen or the invigorating scent that wafted up from the mug as it filled with bubbling dark liquid. Nicole hummed a merry tune while busying herself with plates and fresh bread and jam, setting the table for her mentor. Sometimes she loved her life and today definitely was one of those days. Satisfied with the preparations she gave in to the temptation of stretching, admiring how her shadow danced in the patch of sunlight on the wall. A very appealing shadow, as she thought not for the first time. There was a liberty to prancing around the house in nothing but the thin silver necklace and see-through nightgown that Lavender had gifted her upon moving in. It was astounding how quickly she had gotten used to these two being the only items she needed to wear around the place. Unless when they had guests over. Then it was too much fun to slip into the good ol’ leather.

She sometimes wondered if maybe the older woman’s teachings had influenced her. It seemed surreal that within mere days she would have changed so many of her habits, and even more in the month that had followed until this morning where she idly groped her pale tits at the memory of last night’s visitor. A giggle was all the indulgence she allowed herself, however. Lavender had taught her what happened when she left her waiting—a treat in its own right but one that she had learned quickly not to provoke. Well, at least not too often. What was life with an evil psychology professor without a few recurring chances for her to break her adorable enslaved roommate’s mind, right? Though granted, much as she loved that, after last night she could imagine the other woman was probably at least as starved as her. Fun as it was to tour through the clubs, a girl needed more than just drinks and toys.

Which normally should have meant that Lavender left the bedroom by now, shouldn’t it? Nicole wasn’t going to complain that she had ample time for preparations this morning. Neither of them had places to be on a weekend like this and it was never long before the smug professor found another application of hypnosis to teach her all too willing thrall. Which usually promised to be far more fascinating than leaving the house anyway. Especially with a new toy so conveniently snoring away in the same room as it happened today.

Speaking of said visitor… That might be it, the young woman pondered with an exasperated sigh. In all likelihood her all too greedy lover was helping herself to another round of fun in the sheets instead of getting the day started like her well-trained live-in slave. “Damn it,” she grimaced under her breath. Nicole knew that just two months ago calling herself that would have made her storm out of here, never to be seen again. Yet today all it did was make her clench her legs to try and quell the quickly ignited compulsion to rub her clit in time with her favourite mantra. “Pure superstition”, her devious mentor loved to call those, “but one that never fails to make bright girls like you into my corrupted little sluts. Remember, dear, use whatever works. Get creative!” Already Nicole felt her eyes roll up, her mind fluttering on the verge of reliving the all too perfect touch of Lavender’s manicured hands driving each of her dangerously manipulative words home with twice as much force.

With monumental effort she snapped out of it. “I swear, if she doesn’t get her sweet ass over here I’m not to blame for playing a prank on her today.” Not like there was any doubt Lavender would take it as a welcome reason for putting her student back in her place. But wasn’t that half the fun? Smirking over such and similar plans the young woman made her way from the kitchen over to the sliding screen that gave the bedroom an illusion of privacy. Being a professor meant that Lavender held herself to certain standards. And it certainly wasn’t everyone’s business that most of those standards revolved around turning those she liked into brainwashed servants. Whoever entered from the doorway might only see the closed folding screen, a select few of Lavender’s academic successes displayed on the wall and, as if to frame them, a handful of photographs. All of them showed the older woman with different people by her side. But only she and Nicole would understand at first glance how many of these pictures showed the professor with another of her newly conditioned playthings. As every morning Nicole’s eyes lingered on her favourite shot, showing both of them flanking that adorable grad student, Amanda Bones. Gosh, the woman had legs for days and after Lavender gently nudged her into becoming another volunteer for Nicole’s hypnosis lessons entire afternoons were spent making the redheaded beauty strut around the flat in a marvelous, oblivious raunchy version of sleep walking that Nicole could never get enough of. But none of that was at all possible to glean from the pictures. They projected exactly the sort of friendly, approachable professionalism that Lavender wanted the world to associate with her. An illusion that could only be maintained if none of those hypothetical outsiders would pass by while someone occupied the bedroom. The thin paper was certainly aesthetically pleasing. Yet it did the square root of nothing to prevent noises from seeping out of the room. Which meant that no sooner had Nicole turned her sights on the sliding door and the professor’s voice already wafted through the air. She spoke slow, softly and the distinct temptations that hid within the drowsy quality of her words sent a tingling chill down Nicole’s spine. She shook her head to try and keep her wits about herself: “Focus, girl! Focus.” Wasn’t this meant to be her turn at surprising her tardy lover? Thank goodness that with Lavender’s voice still hazy from sleep even the thin paper slide helped block out all but a faint mumble in the background. Enough to tease every single cell in Nicole’s brain with the promise of trance, true, but just barely too muffled to be understood. One couldn’t be enslaved if one didn’t hear the orders in the first place.

Or something like that. Right?

In between the professor’s words she caught a second voice. Lighter, but every bit as soft. Figured. There Nicole was doing exactly as Lavender had trained her by getting up on time and preparing the flat for her mistress and the woman in question meanwhile decided to laze around and amuse herself with her new toy. “Just you wait. Two can play that game.” Her fingers hooked into the handle of the paper slide, careful to be stealthy about opening it.

“That’s a good girl,” were the words that greeted her as soon as Nicole opened the door. Words that were not aimed at her, although it made the situation no less mind boggling. Not Lavender was the one who husked the praise but rather their guest. The pretty woman’s back was turned to the door while she sat at the lower end of the bed, facing Lavender who grew slack and sagged deeper into the pillows, gazing back at their guest with heavy lidded eyes. The contrast between snow white sheets and Lavender’s tanned skin would have been enough to distract Nicole on most ordinary days but today the beauty of the sight was entirely lost on her. Too concerning was the question of what had happened here in the hour that had passed since she’d left the bed. “What are you doing?” She voiced her confusion before having time to realize that giving the advantage of surprise away was probably a bad move. Though she wanted to believe that there was no reason for exaggerated caution.

“Oh my, good morning!” The young woman looked over her shoulder when Nicole entered the room. Her reaction was so casual that without meaning to, Nicole eased up. There was something disarmingly innocent about her. Maybe it was the way her bright blue eyes sparkled whenever she smiled? Or maybe just the way she cutely tilted her head, all attention on the woman who just entered the bedroom behind her back. “I was wondering where you were.” Okay, so much for that innocence. Clearly something odd was going on here and Nicole would find out what. “Wonder no more. Here I am. Hoping that you two could join me in the kitchen for some breakfast actually.” The importance of patter was one of the first things that Lavender had drilled into her student’s mind and the lectures sure came in handy now. Nicole hardly had to think about how to strike up a conversation while her eyes took in the situation. Lavender seemed positively wasted. The usually charismatic psych professor was the picture of disheveled fugue this morning, her amber eyes heavy with sleep while still trying their best to stay fixed on something that dangled from their young strawberry blonde guest’s hand.

Something frighteningly familiar…

“You already made a snack? How thoughtful!” Thank be to whatever benevolent coincidence kept the woman from noticing how Nicole’s eyes went wide with surprise. What caught her so off guard wasn’t the view of the blonde woman’s bared tits—she surely had seen them enough last night to not be surprised by their perfect form anymore—but rather the fact that some way, somehow Lavender’s favourite crystal pendant had found its way into their guest’s hand. “I just doubt that you had to get up so soon for that,” the woman obliviously chattered on, “It looks to me like your lover over here is a bit too sleepy still to move. Isn’t she?” “Sure,” she nodded absentmindedly. Far more important than the conversation was the way that Lavender reacted to the words. With a deep sigh her body seemed to melt yet another time, her eye lids teetering on the edge of falling shut. “Sleeeepy…, ” her luscious lips slurred without any semblance of awareness behind it. The signs were far too obvious as that Nicole could have forced herself to miss them and without meaning to, her body grew hot with arousal. Even so, it wasn’t like the sight of a mindlessly hypnotized woman would have short circuited her brain—much as Lavender herself had begun to lay the groundwork for exactly that—and this particular woman still happened to be none other than her mistress.

“It’s been a long night after all,” she quickly spun together a harmless explanation as much as a welcome excuse for nudging the flow of the conversation towards safer waters, “I am sure you can relate to being still quite fuzzy after having so many drinks before, can’t you?”

The blonde woman laughed, an embarrassed blush creeping onto her face: “Maybe. It’s far too tempting to let go on a weekend after all.” From the bed a soft “Yes… Let… go…” could be heard but Nicole fought to ignore it. Later! Distracted as she was, it took her a second to realize that their guest had continued to prattle on. “Isn’t it just the best to simply sink into the pillows after nights like that?” “Uh-huh,” she vaguely replied to not let on that her mind was elsewhere. At the very least she had to find a way to make the girl put the pendant aside. Experienced as her teacher was, of course all the triggers that Lavender had planted in Nicole’s brain were locked just in case. But that didn’t mean it wasn’t captivating to see the shiny polished gem draw sparkly arches with each swing. Most importantly, clearly it had gotten to Lavender herself. Nicole could imagine her dominant teacher had never once actually entertained the idea of being on the receiving end of her own methods at some point. Add the usual befuddled remnants of last night’s dreams to it and she most likely barely realized what was happening to her before her mind already followed the invitation of trance.

“Some mornings are best spent that way,” the cheerful voice continued to fill the room in a steady pace that thankfully made it easy to tune it out. Nicole needed time to come up with a plan and so long as the other woman was still going on about the bliss of giving into that sleepy haze she had ample chances to steer the situation back under her control. “Your girlfriend here clearly knows that, doesn’t she?” Nicole just nodded, her eyes mustering the pendant. Clearly Lavender and her had not anchored the trigger as deeply in their sexy blonde plaything’s mind as they usually did. But on the flipside Nicole knew for a fact that they had still built some level of association between pleasure and the pendant in the nude beauty’s mind. Why else would she keep swinging it so sensually back and forth all throughout the conversation? “Knows how good it feels to stop paying attention because that head is still so warm and fluffy and dreamy from a night of indulgence.” Maybe the pendant was really getting to the pretty girl more than she let on. With a smile Nicole realized that her words began to loop around and repeat. Interrupting her might break the pattern but with a silent nod she encouraged the girl to keep talking while watching the pendant dance in front of Lavender’s vacant face. Was it getting slower? Was her grip around it getting a bit softer? A bit sloppier? If she kept the girl chattering for a little while longer, maybe she could slowly get close enough to steal the thin metal chain from her dainty fingers and show her just how a shiny focal object like this could be used most effectively.

“I didn’t even have the time to give her this pretty necklace before her head was already elsewhere, just watching the pretty, shiny crystal and completely tuning out my words. Can you believe it?” Of course she could. Better than the nubile thing probably thought possible. She had such a soft, velvety voice that it got far too easy to let her words simply slip into her head on one side and out the other. A less skilled hypnotist might have failed to see the subtle tells of the young woman’s surrender. The way her story began to loop around the ever same message of relaxation, drowsy happiness and letting go. But of course Nicole noticed the signs that she didn’t even have to continue paying attention. If she simply kept listening and nodding to encourage the woman to speak more, the silly little thing would wind up talking herself into a light trance. Just oblivious and dazed enough that she would offer no resistance when Nicole wanted to pluck the pendant from her grasp so as to send her new thrall back into submissive reverie. If anything her smile grew a bit wider as she slowly inched closer to the bed, soaking in the sight of her hypnotized mistress. A one-of-a-kind sight, that was for sure. And one that she wanted to burn into her memory, if only to use it as a fun taunt that could earn her some particularly intense brainwashing later.

“I wonder what it was that caused her head to empty out so quickly?” It didn’t sound like the woman really expected an answer to her question so Nicole kept her mouth shut. Non-verbal inductions weren’t exactly a frequent topic in her training so far, but it seemed like this morning she got heaps of practice in. “Was it the pendant? Did it look too fascinating in the sunlight? Was it too hypnotic to watch as it spun on the end of the chain?” Nicole felt her smile grow the faintest bit wider. The only outward sign of the sexual tingle that pulsed through her at the way the blonde woman connected hypnosis and the pendant. Not quite the same as when she normally lulled people into hypnosis, but then again this time the young woman practically induced her own trance. Nicole only had to listen and nod her head from time to time. She could do that all day long if need be.

A slight smudge of amusement seeped into the woman’s voice as she asked: “Or did that addled brain get so empty because my perfect boobs soaked up all those thoughts?” Blinking, Nicole noticed that the pendant must have been lowered since it was no longer dangling over Lavender’s face. Instead it spun a glowing arc between two puffy nipples that seemed to beg for a mouth to suck on them. Connecting the most perfect areolas that she had ever seen. Leading her eyes to drift from one impossibly soft, inviting breast to the other in an endless chain of fascinated awe. Were these the same boobs that she had enjoyed playing with for most of last night? They felt… different somehow. Better. Superior, in a way. Like she saw them for the first time. And she liked what she saw. The longer her eyes drank in their flawless curves the more she wanted to do nothing but admire them. “That’s it, babygirl,” the young woman smiled in that same mellow coaxing voice that told Nicole’s brain that there was no reason to consciously remember the words, “feel free to look at my perfect breasts. I know how much you enjoyed kissing and nuzzling them last night. And really, that’s no surprise! What else is a pair of big, heavy tits if not the most natural pendant? Look, it’s true! Can you see them swing if I shake them just… like… this?” Each word sent a ripple of movement through the supple flesh as Nicole felt her jaw drop. There was so much beauty wherever she looked. It was all she could do to fix her stare on the woman’s pendulous breasts as they moved. She even forgot to close her mouth because that might have distracted her from committing this sight to memory. The young woman chuckled. “I have no idea why, but swinging things always are so fascinating to stare at. It was the same for your lover over here. First she kept being so focused on the crystal. Then she just couldn’t take her eyes of my pretty tits when she saw them, could she?” Something moved closer… or was it her that moved? Suddenly Nicole felt the soft fabric of the mattress bump against her knees and without thinking she let herself sink forward onto all fours, crawling onto the bed. With a plan, of course. If she could get closer to… to these pretty boobs… and the woman they belonged to, then she could… She sighed. She’d figure something out.

Still the other woman’s words flowed around her, but they had mellowed down to nothing but soft cooing that Nicole didn’t need to think about at all. The similarity to the sounds she loved to hear from her other hypnotized playthings made her face light up with glee. So soon she would be exactly where she was meant to be. The words had something soothing, like they touched on a deep, inexorable truth that was etched into the core of her being. But of course there was no need to think about it. “Why don’t you help your girlfriend adore my tits like you two should?” What an excellent idea! Who would have guessed their blonde pet would make it so easy for her to reach Lavender? Although she had to cast her gaze away from those heavenly breasts. A mild inconvenience since soon the girl would be as deep as she could want her to be, with her rack at full display. Nicole crawled up to Lavender’s head, gently raising her up. From this close there was no chance to miss how the older woman’s plump lips moved, still ever so faintly breathing out words. “Watch… listen… obey…” Zero hesitation, and what felt like even less awareness of the words. An automated mantra that looped somewhere far beyond will or awareness. Hearing her mistress’ voice feed her these words touched something deep within the dark, broken and remade parts of Nicole’s conditioned mind. Preventing herself from mirroring her lover’s words would have been impossible even if she had wanted to. But then again, why would she?

As she leaned her drowsy mistress against her body she in turn sank into the pillows, just barely adjusting them to allow her full view of the alluring nude woman that smiled at her. “That’s it, girls,” the blonde beauty smiled at them condescendingly, “but no need to fight too hard to keep those eyes on mine. It’s alright.” With one graceful gesture she directed Nicole’s eyes back to her malleable chest. “My tits are down here after all.” And Nicole was all too eager to take her up on it. “Watch,” she chanted a deviously effective mantra side by side with her mistress, “Listen… Obey…” “Yes, babygirl,” the blonde woman laughed and patted her head with a chuckle, “that’s all you can do whenever you see my perfect tits, isn’t it?”

Somewhere in the back of her brain an echo of a memory wafted through the foggy contentment that filled her. Was… was this supposed to happen? That didn’t sound like something a hypnotized plaything said, did it? But then the young woman lifted one of her tits to Nicole’s mouth. What was a girl to do? When perfection offered you a taste, you couldn’t exactly ignore it. That was just common sense. “Watch,” she mumbled while even in her fugue her body was acutely aware of how talking caused her lips to tease that delectable nipple, “Listen… Obey…” “Good girls,” their guest praised them like two particularly clever pets, “Luckily that has always been the only thing sweet little cunts like you need to do when I show them my tits. And you can do this all day, can’t you?” Nodding only pressed her face more firmly into the squishy boob pillow before her, but their guest didn’t seem to mind. If anything, it seemed to amuse her enough that one of her hands dug into Lavender’s dark curls, pulling the befuddled professors mouth against the woman’s other tit like a life-sized doll. “You look so pretty whenever you see my tits and get all obsessed with them ,” she smirked, “And your voices reveal just how mindlessly horny you get for me, both now and whenever I will show you my tits. Wouldn’t you agree?” The question was mere teasing at this point. Her confidence left no illusion of choice and so Nicole whimpered as the words fanned her cravings.

“Of course you would,” the young woman seamlessly guided Nicole’s head into a nod for her. Despite herself the sheer boldness of the gesture caused her body to quake with submissive pleasure. “Because you are such obedient girls for me. You can’t help it. I understand. It’s just because of my tits and the way they turn you into mush for me.” It was such a relief that she didn’t have to pay attention. Where her brain used to be she now only felt warm, wet arousal as the blonde woman’s voice washed over her. “So why don’t I teach you two the best ways of putting pretty cuntbrained things like you to use?” The word ‘teach’ managed to stir something in Nicole as her mouth began to suckle on the offered breast. This promised to be a lesson she would be all too eager to learn.

* * *