The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Letters from Prison

A rape victim finds that the story doesn’t end with the perpetrator behind bars.

WARNING

This story contains graphic depictions of humiliation, piss, raunch, incest, filth play, castration and scat. If any of these fetishes disturb you (and they probably should) I advise that you read no further. This is a work of fiction, and the behaviors depicted in this piece should probably stay that way.

WARNING

Report 2035-54 of the Special Investigations Bureau

Overview

Following the discovery of illicit activities in the Anderson Correctional Facility on March 2, 2010, a thorough investigation was made into a certain Bruce Leondin Mitchell, a.k.a. Leo M., who had been incarcerated for assault, with a sentence of five years. He escaped from prison on January 25, 2010, and his whereabouts are currently unknown. Upon searching the prison, a number of letters were found in the visitation room which showed evidence that Trevor Hudson a.k.a. Pigster, the most recent victim of Mitchell’s, had been corresponding with Leo from the time of his incarceration beginning on January 25, 2009 until his escape from jail a year later. When an officer was dispatched to find Hudson, his apartment had been vacated. His coworkers were questioned, but none could recall ever meeting him. His current whereabouts are unknown, though it is assumed that he is in the company of Mitchell.

What follows are the complete letters these men shared, as well as transcripts from several conversations they had when Hudson visited Mitchell in prison. While their letters were not dated, based on other information gathered, we have been able to assess with some accuracy during which months these letters were sent.

* * *
February 2009
Dear Mr. Hudson,

Sorry it took me so long to write to you, I had to pull some strings in the legal system to find your address, but I think that, while I’m in here on that assault charge you pinned on me, we might as well get to know each other a bit. Of course, I already know a few things about you, like how tight and hot your ass is, but in any case, it’ll help me pass the time in this dingy prison cell.

Now, I also know that I misjudged you somewhat, when we last met. See, I was under the mistaken impression that you wanted to have sex with me, but when the police arrested me the next day, I discovered that you had told them something else. It’s a good thing I persuaded the prosecution to plea me out, or I could have been in here for a damn long time, and instead, hey, what’s three to five years of my life in a hellhole?

Well actually, fuck that. I think a year will be sufficient to teach me a lesson, what do you think? After all, I did make a mistake, and I should pay for it, I suppose. Besides, this will be a good chance to exercise some of my skills. I would love to hear more about you though, so write back as soon as you can.

Sincerely,
Leo M.

P.S. And no going to the police this time. In fact, I don’t think you’ll want to tell anyone that you’re corresponding with your “rapist”. Imagine how embarrassing that would be. No, it would be much better to keep these letters hidden for the time being.

* * *
February 2009
Dear The Bastard I want to Murder,

I don’t know why the fuck I am writing back to you, but I can assure you that if I ever receive a letter from you again, I will break into that prison and wring your fucking neck. I can’t believe that prosecutor dropped the ball and let you off with an assault charge, what fucking bullshit. You should be spending the rest of your life in that horrid place.

You want to know about my life? Well it’s better than yours ever was. I live in a nice apartment, not some trailer out in the bumfuck country, and I actually have a job, which is something I doubt you’ve ever had in your whole life. Oh, and I have a girlfriend, and she thinks I was really brave in coming forward, and I’m going to propose to her tonight, for your information. As for you forbidding me to do anything, I’m going to call the prison right now and tell them that you’ve contacted me. Say goodbye to your mail privileges, fuckup.

The worst,
The man who hates you with every fiber of his being
* * *
February 2009
Dear Mr. Hudson,

I’m sorry you feel that way Trevor, but as you can see, you are still receiving my letters, which means you probably “forgot” to alert the authorities to my activities. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll remember this time. Just kidding, no you won’t.

It’s good to hear that you have a girlfriend, and that she knows I shoved my fat cock up your ass until you screamed and shot your cum all over the floor, but have you told her the truth about your relationship yet? I mean, ever since I fucked you, I’m sure you’ve probably never been able to get hard for a woman. In fact, you’ve found women, especially her, more and more disgusting ever since that night, haven’t you? I don’t think it would be fair to her to marry her without telling her these things.

As for your job, you’re right. I have never had the desire to submit myself to the grueling punishment of laboring eight hours a day for a pay check. Perhaps you’d like to enlighten me, and describe to me what this experience is like? I would hate to know that I was missing something enjoyable.

Sincerely,
Leo M.
* * *
February 2009
Dear Asshole,

So I just dumped Megan, not that I care. What was I thinking, proposing to her anyway? Sex has been awful ever since that night. I wasn’t even attracted to her anymore, but I felt like I should propose, just because she had been there by me through thick and thin. But of course, when I told her all this, she just slapped me, stood up, and walked away. Just one more thing in a long list of things you screwed up in my life.

As for my job, I doubt you’d understand what I do. I’m a computer engineer working for an aeronautics company which is tasked with helping to design the next generation space shuttle with the capacity to reach Mars. And yes, I did forget to notify the authorities, but thank you for reminding me. As soon as I put this in the mailbox, I’ll go give them a call.

Wishing you the worst in the world,
Trevor Hudson
* * *
February 2009
Dear Trevor,

That’s your job? It sounds like a fucking bore to me, but whatever gets you off. Of course, you probably like it because you’re nothing more than a damn computer geek. Man, you probably don’t even take very good care of yourself, and have all sorts of nasty habits. I bet that you pick your nose and bite your nails all the time, right in front of other people, and don’t even realize how disgusted it makes them. I bet you don’t brush your teeth either, and that your breath reeks all the time. How you even managed to get a girlfriend in the first place I’ll never know, not that you’re interested in girls at all. In fact, you’ve never been interested in girls, have you?

In fact, you’ve probably had some time since our little encounter to rethink your sexuality a bit. I mean, you are gay, aren’t you? You still don’t think you’re straight, after how hard your cock got when you were down on your knees sucking me off. In fact, I bet you already knew that fat, hairy men turned you on. You’re probably a total porn hog, being the computer geek that you are, and have all sorts of pictures of gay bears on your computer.

All the best,
Leo M.
* * *
February 2009
Dear Asshole,

Yeah, well so what if I am gay? That doesn’t make what you did to me not rape. And just because I might find guys like you attractive has nothing to do with this. Hell, why am I even writing to you? I said I wasn’t going to do this anymore. Hell, I’m not even going to send this to you. I’ll just stop writing right now, and throw it away.

* * *
March 2009
Dear Trevor,

Well that last letter was a disappointment, I must say, but you did send it, so that means you must like talking to me on some level. After all, look at how much we have in common! You’re gay, I’m gay. In fact, I’d love to hear more about what kind of guys you find attractive. Just how big is your porn collection, anyway? I bet that’s all you do when you get home from work, get on your computer and download porn, jacking off the entire time. I bet you have even more time for it now that you don’t have to worry about Megan getting in the way. It must have sucked thinking you needed a girlfriend to cover for you, but now, you have no problem telling people that you’re gay. See? This whole experience has already led to some amazing revelations! I wonder what else we can discover about you?

And hey, it’s not like life as a bachelor is all that bad. Just think—you can eat pizza every night if you want. Yeah, you could order two extra large pizzas every night, and eat one for dinner and the other cold for breakfast. It might seem like a lot, but you’re a free man! You should live a little. Besides, its better than trying to cook, which you probably suck at. And if you get hungry, you can always find some fatty foods to snack on. In fact, you probably eat all the time at work, constantly getting another bag of chips out of the vending machine. It’s one of the few ways to alleviate what must be the absolutely dulling boredom of a day to day office job.

All the best,
Leo M.
* * *
March 2009
Dear Asshole

Well, you were right about my pizza cravings. Hell, I’m already on a first name basis with one of the delivery guys. As soon as I start to get hungry at night, I order my usual pizzas and plow through both of them before I get to work in the morning. I don’t even know where I’m putting it all. I’ve had to go to the gym twice as much just to feel normal. It doesn’t seem like I used to be like this, but everything is kind of fuzzy. People have started avoiding me at work, and I finally realized it was because of my breath, but who cares? I don’t want to deal with them that much anyway, the bunch of bores.

Yeah, work is damn boring. But it’s what I need to do to get by, and it pays damn well. How else would I be able to afford such a pricey apartment in the city? Although recently I’ve spent quite a bit of my day surfing for bears when I should have been working, which I’ve been able to do so far without getting caught. I already have a couple hundred pictures on my hard drive at home, and I’ll just put them on a slideshow and jack off as bear after bear materializes on the screen. I especially love pictures of cum shots. It reminds me of the massive load of cum you sprayed all over my face that night.

The worst,
Trevor
* * *
March 2009
Dear Trevor,

Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying my porn suggestions. I think you’ll find it much better than hetero porn. In fact, you find women disgusting don’t you, as well as any guy who would ever put his cock in a vagina. Real men have sex with men. That’s what you’ve been dreaming about, isn’t it? Every night, you have vivid dreams of any number of bears fucking you, sucking your cock, of you sucking their cocks. And after every one, you have a massive ejaculation in your sleep. Hell, you wake up and find your sheets saturated with cum, but it’s the best sleep you’ve ever had. Occasionally, you’ll even dream about the night we shared, but it doesn’t scare you—it thrills you. That dream makes you blow the biggest load of all.

And again, I’m glad you’re letting loose and enjoying the life of a bachelor! But who wants to work out all the time? I think you’ll be much happier if you stay at home and watch TV. In fact, I know you would love to watch some football, or better yet, wrestling. All of those butch men grappling with each other during the matches. It’ll be just as thrilling as all of those bear pornos you’ve been watching. In fact, you won’t be able to resist jacking off as you watch, and I bet you’ll record every match so you can watch your favorites over and over again.

Also, if you haven’t figured this out already, I bet you’ll love pictures of bears with piercings and tattoos, the more the better. Man, looking at a guy with fat studs or through his nipples or tattoos stretching across his whole body will get you so hot. But nothing will be hotter than a guy with a thick PA through the head of his cock.

Best,
Leo M.

P.S. I really am trying to be nice, and I don’t take kindly to constantly being referred to as “Asshole”. Leo would suffice, or Sir, if you prefer.

* * *
March 2009
Dear Leo,

That better? But I sure as hell will never be calling you “sir” if I can help it. And yes, I have been having vivid sex dreams of late, but they sure as hell don’t involve you. Well, one did. I dreamed that we were back in the bar, and that you were off in a corner, smoking a cigar. I walked over, got down on my knees and started sucking your cock. God that thing was massive—I could barely fit it down my throat. You fucked my face, and all the while I was jacking my cock until I unloaded all over the floor. Man, I woke up that morning, and had to wash my sheets, they were so stiff with my own cum. God, why the fuck am I telling you about this? You are the last person who should know.

You were right about wrestling though. It was so hot watching those hunks go at each other in the ring. Every night, I watch it and imagine that they rip each other’s shorts off and start going down on each other, and I cum every time. God, I’ve been so horny lately—I jack off at least three or four times a day, not counting the loads I shoot while I’m asleep. Occasionally I’ll watch a porno or two at work when I’m supposed to be working on a project, but no one’s around. Man, there’s one video I love with a guy getting fucked who has a PA through his cock and a thick ring in his nose. Man, I wonder if it hurt when he got that one? Still, it makes him look so fucking hot, and his tattoos that look so good when they’re covered with a shiny layer of sweat while his ass gets plowed by this hot muscular bear. Damn, I’m getting horny again. I think I’ll go watch it again before I head to bed.

Best,
Trevor
* * *
March 2009
Dear Trevor,

I’m glad you’ve been following my advice so closely. I have another suggestion that you might like. Along with your pizza each night, why don’t you bring home a couple six packs of beer as well? Don’t bother with the expensive stuff, it’s just be a waste of money. This will give you something to enjoy while watching wrestling. You can drink most of them at night, and that will leave you a few for the morning, and maybe a couple that you can sneak during work. I promise that a bit of beer will help the day fly by.

And you know, as much as you like watching bears fuck, I bet that what you would really like is to be one of those bears, with a beard, maybe a tattoo or two. You don’t want to be muscular though—you’d rather have a nice sized gut you can rub while you sit on the couch, jacking off with one hand and a beer in the other. But hey, if you like piercings so much, why don’t you go and get a few. I know a guy in the city, his name is Rico, and he’d be happy to help you out with whatever you want. His place is called CENSORED, just tell him Leo sent you, and I bet he’ll know what to do.

Best,
Leo M.
* * *
March 2009
Leo,

Hell yeah I want to be a bear! They’re so fucking hot. All this pizza and beer has gone straight to my belly though—I can barely see my abs anymore, not that I want to. It is hard to be buzzed at work all of the time. Chris, my boss, already asked me whether something was the matter. I told him I was taking the breakup with Megan kind of hard (yeah right) and that threw him off the trail, but I think I should cut back a bit if I don’t want to lose my job.

And guess what? I went and saw Rico, like you suggested, but I was kind of nervous. Still, he was really nice, and asked me what kind of piercings I wanted. Of course, I was already pretty drunk, so I told him about that porn star I like, and how hot nipple piercings are, and that what I really wanted was a PA. He said he’d be happy to start with my nipples, and go from there. Man, that fucking hurt like hell, but I got such a hard on when I saw the metal rings sticking out from my chest that I asked him to give me a PA too. Of course I was really hard by that point, and he said he couldn’t do it for me unless I was soft, so he suggested I jack off to relieve some stress. I couldn’t help but focus on Rico as I did. He’s really cute, in a cubbish kind of way, and has tattoos all over, and piercings everywhere, even in his lips and his eyebrows. I tell you, it didn’t take long for me to blow my wad with him watching me. He pierced my cock next, and I was so horny, I told him to go ahead and pierce my nose as well. So I got a thick horseshoe in my septum, and man, when I got home, I tried to jack off while I looked myself over in the mirror, but it hurt too much. I wish I worked some place with less strict dress codes though, because I have to take the nose ring out for work, but he gave me a spacer to put in so the hole doesn’t close up.

Best,
Trevor
* * *
March 2009
Dear Trevor,

Damn, that’s fuckin’ hot. I didn’t think you’d actually go through with it, but you must be a bigger pervert than I thought. Hell, I bet you have all of these nasty thoughts about your cute coworkers. It gets to the point where you just have to barge into the rest room and blow a load then and there when the pressure gets too heavy for you. Hey, speaking of work, what do you wear each day? I mean, I assume that you wear a suit or something, but I guess I’d just like a better mental image than that, when I’m fucking my cellmate’s ass each night. Also, what do you wear around the house, when you’re jacking off to all of your porn?

It must be hard, not having anyone to have sex with regularly. In fact, why don’t you start hooking up with some guys for fun? You can find some on craigslist and other sites like that. I bet you’ve been missing having a cock to suck since I’m in jail. And why don’t you tell me about some of the guys you hook up with? I’d love to hear about all of your sexual adventures.

I wouldn’t worry too much about your drinking affecting your work either. In fact, drinking helps you work, doesn’t it? It’s when you don’t have a drink that you find it hard to concentrate, and start making mistakes.

Best,
Leo M.
* * *
March 2009
Dear Leo,

Man, I guess I am a bit of a pervert. There’s this guy on my floor at work. He’s got a full beard, a decent gut, and the nicest little forest of chest hair that pops out of his collar. When I’m on the toilet, jacking off, I love to imagine that he’s in there with me, giving me a strip show, and that he forces me to suck his cock until he blows a nice wad down my throat. I’d love to look like him, but I have a ways to go. At least I’m good and hairy, so that’s not a problem, but I’d love to be bigger. And I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about hooking up with some guys on the internet, but I guess I’m just kind of scared. I mean, what if I get an STD or something? I don’t want to deal with that.

Oh yeah, and to answer your question, on most days I wear a button down shirt, a tie and khakis, although, some of my clothes aren’t fitting me as well as they used to. For the most part, I wear the same thing at home, though I usually take my tie off. If you want to go a bit more private, I wear briefs as well. I hope that is enough to answer your question.

Best,
Trevor
* * *
April 2009
Dear Trevor,

Well, if you want to be a bear like that coworker of yours, than I suggest that you stop shaving. You can’t be a bear unless you have a beard. In fact, I think you never want to shave again. I’m sure your coworkers won’t mind too much. I bet that growing a beard will make you an even harder worker. Why don’t you stop getting haircuts too? I know you liked my long hair, and I bet yours will look good long too.

As for your clothing choices, don’t you find all of that business wear restrictive? Especially at home. I wouldn’t be able to wear anything like that. In fact, I bet you hate wearing that stuff, don’t you? Here’s what you should do. Go out and buy some boxers and a few wife beaters, and try wearing those around the house. They’ll be so comfortable, that I doubt you’ll want to take them off. You’ll sleep in them, lounge in them, and even go to work in them, though you should still wear one of your usual outfits over them. I want you to wear the same set for a week, before changing, but don’t wash them. I’m sure that will make you much more comfortable. You should lose the tie at work though. Who wants to wear a tie?

And don’t be scared of sex. Sex is fantastic! Besides, what are the chances you could get an STD or something? Would you really rather be a fucking virgin, or go out and fuck everything that moves? Live a little! Get out and have some fucking fun for once in your sorry ass life.

Best,
Leo M.
* * *
April 2009
Leo,

I’ve been doing like you suggested, and wearing my underwear around the house is really comfortable. It especially makes it easier to jack off without having to deal with my fly every time. And I’m glad I got rid of my shaving stuff. I don’t have much more than a five o’ clock shadow at the moment, but I don’t think it’ll be long before I have a decent beard. It’ll especially look good with my nose ring. I’ve been thinking about going and getting some more piercings, but I’m not sure what I want to get yet. Maybe I could get some tattoos too. My hair is looking pretty shaggy too, by the way, but I think it looks good, and will look better if it’s even longer.

As for sex, I had this dream the other night. I was back in the bar where you raped me, but I didn’t see you there. I was still having a drink with my friends, when I look down and see that all I’m wearing is a pair of posing trunks, like the ones wrestlers wear. I’m embarrassed at first, but then I notice that my body looks really good. I’m fatter than I usually am, with a good sized gut. When I feel my face there’s a beard there, and my hair has grown into a massive mane hanging down past my shoulders. I pulled out my cock and jacked off while rubbing my furry belly, and all of my friends got disgusted and left the bar, but I couldn’t have stopped even if I had wanted to. By then, my cock was rock hard and I’m moaning, and everyone in the bar is staring at me, drooling. They all want to shove their cocks in my mouth and fuck me.

Suddenly, I’m in a wrestling ring, and all of the guys are seated in the arena, cheering me on. I look in the other corner, and there you there, dressed like you were that night. That grubby T-shirt, leather vest, filthy jeans and chaps, with a bandana holding back your greasy hair. My heart beats faster, and we meet in the middle of the ring and grapple. I try to fight you, but all I really want is to feel that cock of your in my ass again. You rip my trucks off at the seams and pin me to the mat. You pull on my hair, and I feel your cock penetrate my ass, and I came for what felt like minutes, while all of the bears in the audience cheered.

Anyway, I woke up and I was so horny, that I immediately got online and started surfing some of the sites I’ve found for guys looking to hook up. There’s this one guy who contacted me a while back, and even though it was like 3 am, he was online, so I started chatting him up. He knew I was looking for a booty call, and not half an hour later, he was knocking on my door. God, I couldn’t get his fucking cock in my mouth fast enough, I was so horny. I mean, we were only at it for like twenty minutes, a mutual suck off, and then he was gone, but I swear, I was so happy the next day, I couldn’t believe it. Man, sex is fantastic, I don’t know why I waited so long. Sometimes I can be such a pussy.

Trevor
* * *
April 2009
Dear Trevor,

I’m writing this letter to you while my cellmate sucks down his fifth load of the day from his master’s cock. Have I told you much about him? I don’t think so. He’s a big guy—probably six foot three, and easily 250 pounds of solid muscle. He’s in here for two murders, rape and burglary. He broke into some rich couples’ house, beat the guy to death, raped his wife, beat her too, then made off with all of their jewelry. Man, I think the guards put me in here because they thought I was going to be his bitch. What a simpleton. In just two hours, I had him down on his knees begging to suck my cock. Now, he’s just a fucking shell. All he can think about is sex, especially sex with me. He’s horny all the time, and he hasn’t had a shower for weeks. Sure, he’s starting to smell a bit, but he doesn’t mind. I don’t mind either—in fact, I like my men smelly.

It sounds like you have your own sexual frustrations to work out, and I have a feeling now that the door is open, its going to be hard to shut again. In fact, sex only makes you hungrier, doesn’t it? So hook up all you want. Go out and meet some guys. However, I also know that you get much more enjoyment from sucking cock and getting fucked than topping someone. In fact, I bet you’re a total bottom, not that you mind, really. As long as you get as much sex as you can.

Best,
Leo M.

P.S. I want you to go visit Rico again, and I think you should get your cock pierced some more. In fact, why don’t you ask him to give you a Jacob’s Ladder? I’m sure you’ll like that. Have him put some studs on your balls too. Also, I want you to get your first tattoos. I already told Rico what to give you, but I want you to describe them to me and tell me what you think of them. I’m sure you’ll love them.

* * *
April 2009
Leo,

So I went and got the piercings and tattoos you told me to. Man, when I showed up, Rico was grinning from ear to ear. He did the piercings first, and I didn’t even know what a Jacob’s ladder was. Man, he put the first bar in, and I thought I was going to faint, but then he put in another, and another. There’s six fucking bars in my cock now! Man, it feels so fucking weird when I stroke it. It’s still tender, as are the studs in my sack. Man, I thought he’d put in one or two, but he put in six of those fuckers. I think he was just playing with me by the end of it. I swear, my fucking genitals look like a pin cushion now. As a finishing touch, he pierced my ears as well, and gave me some clear spacers that won’t be visible when I’m at work. Then, he took out my nipple rings, and put in even bigger hoops. He put a bigger ring in the head of my cock as well. Man, it’s so heavy, it forces my cock down when its erect.

And then came the tattoos. I tried to ask him what he was giving me, but he wouldn’t tell me, or let me see until he was done with them. On my right arm, he drew this fucking lewd pig jacking a massive cock with the words “SEX PIG” beneath it. I mean, its a good thing my shirts hide it at work or else I’d be fired so fast, but I’m never wearing short sleeves out of the house again. Then, he made me pull down my pants and he started tattooing my ass! On one cheek, there’s a heart with “Master Leo” in it. As if I’ll ever be your fucking slave or something. I mean, I might suck your cock, but I sure as hell not going to obey you like some subservient idiot. Of course, that wasn’t all, because right above my crack he wrote in tiny letters, “If you can read this, you might as well fuck me.” Really? I mean, I might like having a cock up my ass, but do I have to advertise the fact? God, how humiliating. Of course, Rico was happy enough to take the tattoo’s advice, and gave me a good fuck after he finished, which I certainly didn’t mind.

You know, I can’t help but get hard when I think about my new tatts and piercings, but still, it’s all a bit extreme, isn’t it? Well, one thing’s for sure, the guys I’m hooking up with sure like them. They like my freakishly pierced cock, and they all call me a pig once they see my tattoos. I mean, I put up with it, because I need their fucking cocks, but it would be nice to keep a bit of my dignity intact. It’s not like I’m a total whore.

In other news, my gut is growing steadily, and I needed to buy some new pants, size 38. I just kind of stare at it on the couch, wishing it was bigger, like the bears online. Man, I’ve been following around and scoping out all the cute guys at work, especially the chubby ones, but I still love Jim the best, the one I was telling you about before. I’ve even struck up a casual conversation with him a couple of times, but I’m so turned on by him I have to run and jack off in the bathroom after every conversation.

Trevor
* * *
April 2009
Dear Trevor,

So I’m sitting here, my cellpig sitting across from me, jacking off while he licks out his nasty pits, and I figured it was time for you to stop using deodorant every day. Just go ahead and throw it out. A man should smell like a man, not like a bunch of flowers or fruit. You don’t think any of those hot bears use deodorant, do you? I don’t think you’ll mind much, in fact, I think you like the smell of your pit stink. Whenever you’re jacking off, you love getting your nose as close as you can to it, and getting a good whiff. Man that makes your cock so hard. Hell, it’s making my cock hard, just thinking about it.

Don’t forget, if you don’t like the way your body looks, you can always do something to change it. Why don’t you order another pizza or two to eat at night? And what do you eat for lunch at work? There’s no reason you can’t go to an all you can eat buffet and stuff yourself silly during your lunch break.

I’m glad you like the tattoos and piercings, though its too bad you find them embarrassing. Actually, I think you like showing them off. Not at work, of course, but when you’re hooking up with a guy, you want him to know that you’re a sex pig. You’re proud of that, and you get so hot when they call you a pig. Now, remember, as a sub its far more important that your partner be pleasured that you, so I don’t want you to cum until they do, as a matter of basic courtesy.

Best,
Leo M.
* * *
April 2009
Leo,

So, I was at a nearby buffet the other day when, of all people, I saw Jim in a nearby booth eating like a storm. He was so into his food, that I don’t even think he noticed me there, but I just watched him for the entire hour, occasionally getting up to have another plate of food myself. Man, I was so horny, just from eying him, that I had to blow a load in in the restaurant bathroom, wishing I could be sucking his cock.

I’ve been trying to “run into him” more often at the office, and one day I leaned close and man does he smell good! I doubt he wears deodorant or anything, because it was just pure, sweet B.O. washing over me. Man, that was great jack off material for the restroom that day. I’ve been asking guys I hook up with to come without any deodorant so I can lick all the nasty shit from their pits, which just gets me so hot. Actually, I didn’t tell you this, but I had my first threesome last week. Two guys I hook up with regularly both wanted some, so I decided to just invite them both over. Man, they bent me over the side of the bed, and one of them started fucking my ass while the other filled my mouth, both of them calling me a total sex pig, wondering who “Leo” might be, and commenting what a good job he’d done training me. Man, what the fuck were they talking about? The only person doing this is me.

Trevor
* * *
April 2009
Dear Trevor,

It sounds like you really have a thing for Jim, so why not take it to the next level? First things first, don’t hide your erection when you’re around him—you want him to know that you think he’s hot. And since you know you both like the same restaurants, why not invite him out to lunch? I bet a guy like him sure can eat. In fact, I want you to try and match him, plate for plate. If you lose, you’ll feel really bad about it, and try harder the next time. If you win, then I think you’ll find him even more attractive.

And since you seem to have a thing for fat guys, why don’t you start looking at chub porn as well as bears? I bet their huge bellies will turn you on. Just imagine getting on your knees and licking their bellies all over and chewing on their meaty nipples before sucking them off. In fact, I bet you have a thing for bellies, don’t you? You love licking them clean almost as much as you love shoving your face into a filthy armpit. But more than anything, you want to be a big guy like them. You want a massive fucking apron that hangs out over the waistline of your pants. You want two sagging man tits where your muscular pecs used to be. You want a big fucking second chin wiggling about whenever some guy is fucking your ass. You want to be fat, no, you want to be obese more than anything, don’t you?

Best,
Leo. M
* * *
May 2009
Leo,

Well, on Monday, I finally worked up the courage to ask Jim out to lunch. We went to the buffet where we saw each other last time, and he sure can eat! The guy must have packed away five massive plates of food, and I could barely put away three. I’ll have to try harder tomorrow—he wants to go his favorite Chinese buffet downtown. He sure is nice to look at, but kind of dull. He loves talking about work, and nothing else. I think he’s just really happy to have someone to talk to, because he seems like a bit of a loner in the office. He has told me some things about him though. He’s originally from the deep south, Georgia or Alabama or someplace like that, and comes from a big family of racists as he puts it, who he can’t stand. Man, I wouldn’t have pegged him for a southerner, mostly because he doesn’t have an accent, but I think he’s trained himself out of it because of how much he hates his heritage.

He’s pretty oblivious though. He hasn’t noticed my erections yet, and doesn’t pay attention to any of my advances. God, I want to taste that belly of his, and his cock. I get home and fantasize about him for hours, it seems like. Man, I wish I was big like him. I’ve been looking at chub porn recently, mostly of big guys feeding their huge bellies. I’ve been making some gainer shakes lately—I found a couple of recipes online, and I’ve been drinking them in between beers at home. I just wish it was Jim forcing them down my throat. God, I’m so horny, I need to jack off again. My shirt and boxers are saturated all the time it seems like. They look so grungy, it’s really disgusting, but they’re so comfortable, I don’t want to take them off.

Trevor
* * *
May 2009
Dear Trevor,

Well, I’m glad to hear about your dates with Jim, but I think I’d like things to pick up between you two, so I have a present for him. It took a bit of effort (luckily I’ve gotten a few of the guards under my control) but I made a CD for him. Why don’t you give it to him? Tell him it’s a relaxation CD you listen to, and that you think it will work well for him too, if he listens to it when he goes to bed. I’m sure your relationship will improve immensely. Now, I want you to be very friendly to him, and do everything he tells you to do, especially after he listens to the CD. Obey him like you would obey me.

I’m glad to hear that your underwear is getting so dirty. In fact, I bet you’re getting a bit more lax about other things as well. You probably don’t shower every day anymore, but maybe every two or three. That’s fine with you though, you like how bad your pits smell after they’ve been unwashed for a couple of days. When you do take a shower, you don’t even use soap or shampoo, you just get in and rinse off the top layer of grime. You also forget to wipe your ass after you take a shit, but that’s ok. That’s what underwear is for, right?

Your apartment is getting dirty too, I’ll bet. You don’t do dishes anymore, and I bet you have a stack of pizza boxes by the couch. And why bother using dishes at all? You can just eat out of the pizza box. I bet you’re a messy eater too, and get food all over yourself. Don’t bother emptying the trash either. The dirtier your apartment, the more you’ll feel at home there, and it might even make you horny at times. You like being surrounded by trash, I think.

Make sure you get the CD to Jim immediately, I know he’ll like it.

Best,
Leo M.
* * *
May 2009
Leo,

Man, I don’t know what was on that CD, but the day after I gave it to him, Jim was like a whole different person, not that I minded much. We went out to lunch as usual, but I could tell that he was eyeing me the whole time. He kept leaning in close to me too, and was asking all of these personal question about my weight and my clothing size. We got to the restaurant and started eating, but he seemed far more interested in my meal than his. He kept encouraging me to eat more, and bringing me more plates of food. I kept telling him that I couldn’t eat any more, but he wouldn’t take no for an answer. Whenever I finished a plate, he would rub my belly and tell me what a good pig I was for finishing my food, and then go get me another plate. My cock was hard the entire time, and he knew it. He kept a hand on it the entire way back to the office, telling me how hot I looked with a full belly. I couldn’t stop myself, and came in my pants. I had to hide the wet spot for the whole afternoon until it dried.

When we were leaving for the day, Jim told me that he was coming to my apartment. It was an order, not a request. He followed me there in his car, and as soon as we were through the door, he was kissing me, his massive belly pressing into me and making my legs weak. I got onto my knees and he shoved his cock into my mouth, and it was wonderful. He blew a load down my throat, and then went over to the phone and ordered six pizzas. He ate one of them, and I ate the rest. In between, he would force me to guzzle a few beers and some of those gainer shakes to help me wash it down. When I was so full I couldn’t even move myself, he dragged me into the bedroom and fucked my ass until it was raw, and then left.

He’s been over a couple other times since, and we always eat lunch together. He spent all day here Saturday, stuffing me with all sorts of desserts and sweet things. I begged him to let me lick his pits, and he allowed me, and they were so raunchy, I came in my boxers without even touching my cock. He seems to be as much into pits as I am. He loves smelling mine, and then makes me suck his cock while he licks my pit sweat off his fingers.

Trevor
* * *
May 2009
Dear Trevor,

Damn, that last letter of yours was fucking hot! Make sure you get this next CD to Jim quick too. And get his address for me, so I can send him some letters of my own.

Man, I bet your underwear is fucking nasty. It probably stinks to high heaven. Why don’t you start stripping off your boxers and smell them while you’re jacking off? It’s even better than your pit stink, trust me. Pay special attention to those shit smears I’m sure you’re accumulating—that’s the best part. You should also ask Jim for some of his underwear to jack off with when he’s not there. I’m sure he’ll be happy to give you a pair.

Now, I’m so horny after reading that letter, I think I’ll get a couple of guards in here to suck my cock. I have a total of twenty under my finger now, and I’ll be topping another one tonight, but I still wish it was you.

Best,
Leo M.
* * *
May 2009
Leo,

I don’t know where to start in this letter. Jim’s a fucking animal, and that second CD…I don’t know what it was, but he’s damn insatiable now. He’s been drinking at work, and he sends me nasty emails all day long. They get me so horny, but I have to keep quiet, because I think our boss is starting to suspect something. Two or three times a day, Jim will order me into the bathroom, where he’ll force me to clean out his nasty pits or smell his filthy crotch. I don’t think he’s showered since listening to that CD, not that I mind. Then he’ll make me chug a shake or beer that he smuggled in and fuck my face, before heading back to work.

All this feeding has sure been putting weight on. My six pack is long gone, and I’m starting to get some definite man boobs. Even my face looks softer and fatter. I can’t even climb a flight of stairs without getting winded, and I just bought some size 44 pants. They’re a little big on me, but I doubt they will be for long. Jim’s been staying here all weekend, feeding me almost constantly. He loves all of my piercings, and when he arrived, he surprised me with a new collection of rings. He put a thicker one in my nose, and some spacers in my ear holes. He says he likes how freakish they make me look. I found out that he got them from Rico, because he had gotten some tattoos of his own. On one arm, he has a Big truck with the words “Git R’ Done” underneath, and on the other he has a two flags crossed. One of them is the flag of the confederacy, and the other is the bear flag of all things. He also got a heart on his ass just like mine, which says “Master Leo” on it.

And here I thought he hated the south, but he’s started using his accent again. Man, it’s so thick, its hard to understand what he’s saying sometimes, but I can’t help but find the twang kind of erotic. He’s also been watching some shows I hadn’t seen before, about rednecks and redneck humor, and man, he finds that shit so funny. he nearly busts a gut. The one bad thing is that he also brought some cigars, and has been smoking them nonstop. They’re fucking gross. I’ve always hated smokers, but I’d stand anything to worship that nasty belly of his.

Trevor
* * *
May 2009
Dear Trevor,

I’m glad to hear you’re growing so well. I was worried your metabolism might hold you back, but it sounds like you’re going to be a big boy just like you want to be. God, I can’t wait to plug your fat ass when I get out of here. I’ve been getting my guards on the fat program too, but they’re nowhere near what I’d like them to be. I asked them to bring me the fattest guard in the complex, and he was at least a bit better of a fuck. They brought me one of the fat inmates too, so I have two cellmates now. Two pigs to play with all day long, when I’m not reading your letters of course.

It’s good to hear that things are going so well with Jim. I want you to show him these letters of yours when you get this; I’m sure he’d love to read them. However, I am worried about the fact that you don’t like smokers. I thought you loved smokers! You told me that you love seeing pictures of guys with pipes and cigars clamped in their furry maws, smoke pouring from their noses while they get fucked up the ass. I’m sure that the next time Jim lights up a stogie, you’re going to beg him to let you smoke one too, and you’ll have to buy your own soon enough. In fact, you love everything about Jim. He is better than you in every way, and he deserves to be served in any way he asks. He owns you, just like I own you, got it?

Best,
Leo M.
* * *
May 2009
Leo,

God…you’re making me do all of this aren’t you? Jim read me all of your letters aloud while I sucked his cock. God damn it, you told me to do all of these things. God damn it, you even got me to start smoking! I’m going to Anderson Prison. I’m going there, and you are going to put all of this right!

Trevor

* * *

Transcript from video recording made May 31st, 2009. Transcript was written and annotated by Correctional Officer Mark Wilson, as per prison policy. All annotations have been designated through the use < > of marks. Officer Wilson has been committed to the Oberlain Mental Hospital, following our investigation of Anderson Correctional Facility on March 2nd 2010.

Begin Transcript 11:04 am

< Leo M. enters the visitation room escorted by two guards, Officers Mandel and Galloway. Another guard, Officer Parsons escorts Trevor Hudson into the room on the visitors’ side. They sit at a table across from each other. Silence for ten seconds.>
Leo:

So, what is it you wanted to tell me? What could you possibly have to say to your rapist, or rather, the man who assaulted you? I mean, we haven’t seen each other since the trial. I’m sure that we have plenty to talk about.

Trevor:

You’re an asshole.

Leo:

Well, at least we got that out in the open. Is there anything else you’d like to say to me?

Trevor:

Oh shut up you fucker. Stop controlling me. I want you to leave me alone.

Leo:

Your beard is filling in nicely. Your hair is looking good too, nice and greasy. When was the last time you showered? Must have been days ago. I bet you’re good and ripe.

Trevor:

Stop it.

Leo:

Stop what? I’m just stating the obvious. You’re belly is growing nicely too. I bet Jim has had a lot—

Trevor:

Shut up!

Leo:

Don’t interrupt me, boy! Mind your manners!

<Silence for five seconds. Trevor is seen on camera trying to speak, but is unable to get any words out. Eventually, he falls silent.>
Leo:

That’s better. If you can’t say anything nice, why say anything at all?

Trevor:

Please, just stop this. I just want my life back.

Leo:

Well, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not doing anything. How could I be doing anything? I’m stuck in prison.

Trevor:

Don’t play dumb. It’s all in your letters! Your letters make me…do things…

Leo:

Really? Do you know how idiotic that sounds? ‘Your letters make me do things,’ what dreck.

Trevor:

Don’t mock me! You know what I’m talking about.

Leo:

I haven’t “made” you do anything. You’ve done all of this to yourself. I mean, just admit it already. You’re a fucking pervert.

Trevor:

I am not.

Leo:

Really? Why don’t you tell me about your ideal image? What would you like to look like?

Trevor:

I’m not going…I’m…God, I can’t…I want to be fat. I want to be hairy, with a beard and long, greasy hair. I…I don’t…

Leo:

Really? That sounds pretty disgusting. How do you feel about your hygiene? Do you like taking showers?

Trevor:

…Yes…

Leo:

Really? You like taking showers? Then why do you only take one or two a week?

Trevor:

Because…Because you told me to do that.

Leo:

I never told you to do that. I might have suggested it, but you did it of your own volition. What, do you honestly think I can control your mind through the written word? How gullible are you?

Trevor:

But—

Leo:

But nothing. You hate being clean. Why else would you not use soap in the shower? The only reason you take one is so your boss doesn’t get too disgusted with you and fire you.

Trevor:

No…that…that’s not…

Leo:

You know it’s true.

Trevor:

…Yes…yes, it is, but I don’t…

Leo:

You don’t what? You don’t like your pits stinking to high heaven? Take off your shirt.

<Trevor tries to resist, but he unbuttons his shirt and throws it on the floor. Underneath, he is wearing a filthy wifebeater.>
Leo:

Look at that. I mean, do you think a normal person would wear something that filthy? It doesn’t look like you’ve washed it in months.

Trevor:

But—

Leo:

And do you think a normal person would want to be fat? To be dirty? To be hairy and have a huge beard and long hair?

Trevor:

No, but—

Leo:

Do you think a normal person would beg another man to let him suck his dick? To let you lick his pits?...Well? And do you think a normal person would have tattoos like that, or a cock pierced into oblivion?

Trevor:

…No, but you…I don’t know how, but this isn’t me! I don’t want to do these things.

Leo:

That pit of yours looks like it reeks, does it?

Trevor:

...Yeah…

Leo:

You want to smell it, don’t you?

<Trevor resists for a moment, and then smells his pit. With his other hand, he starts massaging his crotch.>
Leo:

Yeah, that’s it. It smells so good, it makes you so horny doesn’t it? You hate that you love it, but you can’t stop, not now.

Trevor:

Oh God…please….please don’t.

Leo:

Go on, take out your cock. It would feel so good to jack off, wouldn’t it?

Trevor:

No…

<Trevor pulls out his cock, still smelling his pit, and begins jacking off. He’s really enjoying it, the filthy pig.>
Leo:

Take a moment, and step out of those pants. I’m sure they’re confining you. You’re ass is so big, I bet its hard finding pants to fit you, but you like it, don’t you? You like being fat.

Trevor:

Yes…oh God yes…

<Trevor strips out of his pants, his throbbing hard cock sticking out of the fly of his dirty boxers. They’re stiff with cum, and the back is stained with shit smears. God, I want to fuck him so bad. he starts rubbing his belly, still smelling his pits.>
Leo:

Yeah, that’s right. You’re a freak. A pervert. A slob. Not even fit for the company of normal people.

Trevor:

No, that’s…that’s not true.

Leo:

Really? What would your mother say, if she saw you doing this? Your father? Would they condone this? They would hate you.

Trevor:

God, they would. I’m so disgusting.

<Trevor strips off his boxers and holds them to his nose, inhaling deeply from the stench. His cock is leaking profusely now. What a whore. God, I just blew my own load watching him. Licking it off my fingers tastes so damn good, just like Master Leo said it would. God, I love him. I love my master.>
Leo:

Look at that guard. What do you want him to do to you?

Trevor:

I want him to fuck my face. I want him to shove my face into his pits and make me clean them out. I want him to push me up against the wall and fuck the cum out of my cock.

Leo:

God, you’re such a fucking pig. That’s all you are, isn’t it? A pig?

Trevor:

Yes!

Leo:

You want to be a pig, but you hate yourself for it. You hate what you’re doing to yourself but you can’t stop. You don’t want to stop.

Trevor:

No, no I don’t. God I hate it but I don’t. I want to be a fucking pig!

Leo:

You know, none of those guards have had a shower in at least two weeks. Isn’t that hot? Doesn’t that just make you want to get down on your knees and beg them to fuck your face? Beg them to let you eat out their nasty pits?

<Trevor gets down on his knees in front of Officers Mandel, Galloway and Parsons, one hand now openly massaging his cock.>
Trevor:

Please sirs, can I suck your dirty cocks?

Officer Mandel:

You filthy pig, you think you’re worthy to suck our cocks?

Trevor:

Please sir, please. I’m so horny, please. I know I’m just a pig, but please...

<Officer Galloway steps forward.>
Galloway:

Use your mouth for what it’s good for pig, and lick the filth off my boot.

<The pig, happy to obey, drops down onto his hands and knees and begin cleaning the filthy leather boot, moaning as he does. God, I wish I wasn’t stuck up here watching, and could fuck that fat ass of his. He cleans Galloway’s boots and then moves onto Parsons’ and Mandel’s.>
Officer Parsons:

You know pig, my pits sure do stink. How would you like to lick them clean for me?

<Trevor leaps up, and Parson’ lets him clean his disgusting pits.>
Officer Galloway:

Yeah, look at that horny pig go.

Officer Mandel:

Yeah, that’s so damn hot.

<Trevor licks out both of Parsons’ pits, and then Galloway can’t take it anymore, grabs him, and pushes him over the edge of a table.>
Officer Galloway:

Yeah, we’re gonna fuck you pig. We’re gonna fuck you until you fuckin’ squeal.

Trevor:

Please sirs, please fuck this horny pig!

<Officer Galloway takes the first turn, shoving his cock up the pig’s loose hole, who moans in delight. Mandel heads around to the pig’s face, grabs his hair, and shoves his own nasty cock into the pig’s mouth, while Parsons starts making out with Galloway.>
Officer Mandel:

Yeah, we got a hot pig roasting on a spit. Take it pig, take my fucking cop cock!

<Galloway is the first to cum, shooting his load up the pig’s ass, and when he finishes, Parson’s quickly takes his place, using Galloway’s own cum leaking from the hole to lube up his thick cock before plunging it in. Mandel can’t take the sight of his fellow officer fucking the pig’s butt any longer, pulls his cock out, and after jacking it for a moment, blows his load all over the pig’s face and hair, before getting down and making out with him, both of them eating as much of the officers cum as they can. Parsons finishes up, blowing his own load up and down the pigs crack, still making out with Galloway. Mandel pushes the pig back, until he’s seated, then goes down on the pig’s cock, while Parsons and Galloway make the pig clean up their shitty cocks while he cums down Mandel’s throat.>
Leo:

That was good boys, a very good show. Leave the pig alone now, I think he’s had enough.

<Mandel, Galloway and Parsons return to their posts, leaving the pig panting and sweaty in his chair.>
Trevor:

God, I want your cock.

Leo:

I know, but you can’t have it.

Trevor:

Please, I need you to fuck me.

Leo:

You fucking slut. Do you remember what happened that night? In the bar?

Trevor:

You raped me. You dragged me into the back room and raped me.

Leo:

No, that’s not what happened. Do you think a pig like you would say no to sex? Nah, your friends had already left, but you’d been eyeing me all night, so you stayed behind.

Trevor:

That’s…that’s not what—

Leo:

You stayed behind, and you were staring at me. I came over and we started chatting, and you were so hot for me. When I suggested that we go someplace more private, you’re the one that wanted to go to the backroom.

Trevor:

No—you forced me.

Leo:

I didn’t force you onto your knees so you could suck my cock. You were so eager. But what you really wanted was my cock in your ass, you fucking pig. You need to be fucked all the time don’t you? You aren’t happy unless you have a fat cock buried in your ass. Your whole life is meant to be spent pleasing dirty, filthy men and fulfilling their every desire, isn’t it? That’s what that night taught you.

Trevor:

Yes.

Leo:

Yes what?

Trevor:

Yes…Sir.

Leo:

Sir isn’t good enough.

Trevor:

Yes…Yes, master.

Leo:

That’s better pig. Now get your clothes back on, but leave your underwear here, and then get out of my sight.

<Trevor strips out of his wifebeater and boxers, leaving them on the floor, before putting on his clothes on again. He is escorted out of the room by Officer Mandel.>
Leo:

Take the pig’s underwear, and have all the guards, piss, jack off and wipe their nasty asses on them, then bring them to me.

Officer Mandel:

Yes, master.

<Officer Mandel collects the clothes and then leaves the room, while Master Leo is escorted back to his cell by Officer Parsons.>

End Transcript 11:37 am

* * *
June 2009
Dear Pigster,

I’m glad we had that chat the other day, I think we both learned a lot about you. I hope you don’t mind me calling you Pigster—that is your nickname right? You’d much rather be called that than Trevor. That sounds like a totally uptight guy to me, and you are anything but uptight. Sure, you might put up with it at work, but Jim will be calling you Pigster. In fact, every time he says it, it’ll remind you of how filthy and perverse you are, and make you feel horrible, and horny, at the same time. Of course, that leaves the issue of what you should be calling me. Given your status, your chosen status I might add, I think it would be best if you called me sir, or master. I so would love to hear you call me master, but I understand if you aren’t quite ready for that yet.

And I have something else for you to look at online. I’m sure you’ve seen some bears in leather by now, but I especially want you to jack off to pictures of leathermen and guys in biker gear. You think bikers, especially the dirty ones me, are incredibly sexy, and when you see a guy dressed in leather, you just want to get down and suck his cock.

Man, I don’t know how a pig like you managed to get a job at a high tech company like that. I bet your work is really hard for you to do, isn’t it? Man, if you didn’t have Jim to help you out, I bet you’d fuck everything up royally, and be fired before long. You need Jim—he’s the only reason you aren’t out on the streets.

Best,
Leo M.

P.S. In case you’re wondering what’s in the package I sent you along with this letter, I had the guards at the prison prepare a little present for their favorite pig. I hope they aren’t too nasty for you, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy burying your face in they while you reminisce about your recent visit to the prison.

* * *
June 2009
Leo,

I don’t know what you’ve been recording on those CDs Master Jimbo (that’s his new nickname that he asked to be called by) is listening to all the time, but man, has he sure changed in the last few days, not that I mind. He’s been smoking a lot more, first of all, but then again, so have I. At first I told myself I would just have a cigar or two, and only because Master Jimbo was smoking them. He looked so hot with one stuck in his furry jaw, that I just had to have one. Sure, he made me suck his cock and promise to call him “Master” from now on, before he let me have one, but it was worth it. I guess I let it get a bit out of control, because I’m smoking at least two a day, sometimes three when I’m with him. Of course, he’s smoking six or seven, I think. It seems like he always has one in his mouth, well except when he’s at work. There he just chews his “chaw” when he’s in the building, and takes a lot of smoke breaks. Man, he’s drunk all the time too, and he’s started drinking this really sour smelling whisky, but he just calls it his “Moonshine.” He’s got a whole new wardrobe as well, mostly consisting of ratty denim jeans, overalls, and flannel shirts. Most everything has the sleeves ripped off, so everyone can see his tattoos when he walks down the street. God, that gear makes him look so hot, I’d do anything he tells me to do while he’s wearing it, just like those slaves in all the pornos I’ve been watching recently.

I don’t know what I’d do without him at work though. I must ask him a hundred questions a day about stuff I should know. It’s like I don’t even know how to do my job anymore. Jimbo might sound like an ignorant redneck, but he’s really smart, way smarter than I am. He’s better than me in every way. I don’t know why he would want to hang out with a perverse pig like me, but I know I don’t want to be with anyone other than my Master Jimbo. Well, other than you of course, Master Leo.

And thank you for the present Master Leo. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve buried my face into that nasty underwear and blown a load remembering all those guards fucking me in the visitation room. God that was so hot. I hope the next time I visit they’ll fuck me like that again. Or that you’ll fuck me. I so want to feel your cock up my ass again, I don’t know if I can wait until you get out of prison.

Pigster
* * *
June 2009
Pigster,

Well, since Jimbo’s got some new gear, why don’t you go buy some of your own to show off to him? I want it to be a surprise though, so don’t tell him anything about it. I want you to take the day off from work and go shopping at the sex shop next door to Rico’s. Once there, here is a list of what you will buy: a pair of leather chaps, a leather harness, a leather vest, a pair of leather boots, a set of jock straps, three or four dildos in various sizes including at least one which vibrates, a spiked leather collar with a leash and a paddle. When you have purchased everything, you will return home and put all of your new gear on. To do this, I will allow you to remove your underwear, but when you are wearing your chaps, you must be wearing one of your jocks, and you are to never wash those either, no matter how filthy they get. When you aren’t wearing your new gear, I expect you to put your filthy underwear back on, got it? Although you can wear jockstraps around the house if you’d like, instead of boxers. In fact, I think you prefer jockstraps, because it makes your ass easier to access so Jimbo can fuck you whenever he wants.

Now, when you are dressed, I want you to take a dildo and shove it up your ass. It will feel amazing, and you will fuck yourself with it until you cum, then leave it up your ass. You will want a dildo up your ass whenever possible, even when you are sleeping and at work. Once you have jacked off, you will call Jimbo and tell him you have a present for him. When he arrives, you will tell him that you have been a very bad slave, and that you need to be punished. I’m sure he will be happy to take it from there.

Leo M.
* * *
June 2009
Dear Master,

I did everything you told me to do. I went to the sex shop and bought all of the things you told me to get. It was so embarrassing. The shop keeper just gave me this sort of knowing look, and I couldn’t wait to get out of there. I got home and got everything on, and you were right about the dildos, they’re amazing. I love the vibrator. In fact, I have it in my ass now sir. I wish it was your cock in me though. When will you fuck me sir? I’m tired of waiting.

When Master Jimbo arrived, he seemed to know just what to do. He grabbed the paddle off the table, bent me over his knee, and started beating my ass with it. He was merciless, sir, and I could feel his hard cock pressing into my fat belly as I cried and begged him to stop. He’s just been so abusive lately. He’s been calling me all of these humiliating names, and one night he even used my mouth as his ashtray while he watched some redneck movie of his. Anyway, he just shoved his fat cigar into my mouth, and told me to take my punishment because I fucking deserved it. When my ass was bright red from the paddling, he pushed me over the edge of the couch and fucked me then and there. It was a good thing I had my dildo in before he did, because he didn’t even bother to lube up. He was fucking insatiable, and I couldn’t get enough of his hot cock up my shit chute. He reached around and started jacking my cock, and I couldn’t stop from blowing a load all over the sofa. He blew his own load not too long after that, and then told me that he needed to punish me for cumming without permission. He pushed me against the wall, and paddled my ass again, until I was crying and screaming in pain.

I figured we were done, but he grabbed the lead I bought, hooked it to my collar, and told me we were going out. Leading me the whole way, we climbed into his truck and drove to a nasty looking bar downtown called The Sty. Inside were all of these nasty guys in leather and other filthy clothes, and Master Jimbo took me around the entire room for a couple of hours, making me suck off any guy he took a fancy to, all the while telling me I was nothing more than his bitch pig, and that I ought to be thankful to him for letting me suck off the entire club. I didn’t know whether to be scared, turned on, or humiliated, and pretty soon, all I was doing was what he told me to do, because it was easier than thinking about what was happening to me. I don’t know when, but we finally climbed back into the truck and headed home where he fucked me again before we fell asleep.

The next morning, he told me that he had called sick into work for both of us, and that he had big plans for the day. After a huge breakfast, he pulled out this camera, and told me he wanted to get some pictures of “daddy’s little whore pig.” God, just him saying that made me so horny. He started snapping pictures of me in my leather gear, and I was putting on such a show. I got lewder and lewder as the shoot went on, rubbing my distended stomach, jacking off for the camera, even fucking myself with the biggest dildo I had bought, snorting like a fucking pig all the while. When Master Jim was satisfied, he made me go to the local drug store, still dressed in my leather gear, and get them developed myself! It was so embarrassing, and when I picked them up, all of the cashiers knew what was on the film, and whispered and chuckled as I walked past them. Master Jimbo wanted me to send you some of his favorites. I hope you like them, sir.

Sincerely,
Pigster
* * *
June 2009
Pigster,

I must say that your pictures are great. I have them hanging next to my bunk, so I can fantasize about you while my cellpigs are fighting over the privilege to eat out my filthy asshole. I especially like that belly of yours. It’s damn huge, isn’t it? Just think, not a few months ago you had washboard abs, and now you have a gut, no, an apron, hanging down and obscuring your nasty, pierced cock. I can see some gunt developing as well, slowly absorbing that piggish cock of yours. Pretty soon its going to be hard for you to jack off, it’ll be so far buried in your disgusting fat. Your beard is looking good and nasty too, all wild and uncombed like that. What is it, about an inch long? And your hair looks greasy too, and starting to get some good length, just the way I like it. And that cigar in your mouth…that makes your master very happy, trust me. I especially love that picture of you shoving that dildo up your ass, while you moan in delight. Your crack looks so dirty and filthy, like it hasn’t been wiped in months. I mean, you are so disgusting! You are so disgusting and I fucking love it.

I can’t say I’m as happy with my own pig’s growth over the past few months. They’ve gotten chubby, but not really obese. And my first pig gets a bit uppity occasionally and tries to fight back. It was annoying, so I asked the prison doctor to castrate them for me. They’re already much more obedient and servile, and it’ll help them pack the weight on too.

I’m even less happy with Jimbo at the moment. He has been getting a bit too possessive lately. Remember, you are my slave, not his. He’s merely borrowing you, and I think it’s time for him to remember that. That’s not really any of your business though, just keep doing what you’re doing Pigster. However, you certainly don’t need to refer to him as Master Jimbo anymore.

By the way, I bet Megan would love to see what her old fiancee looks like now. Why don’t you send her a few of these photos? Send some to your parents too. I’m sure they’re wondering what has happened to their darling son. I bet your dad and mom will be so proud of the pig their son has become. Also, I want you to go get a few more tattoos. I already told Rico what to give you, and I think they’ll suit you.

Master Leo
* * *
June 2009
Dear Master Leo,

I haven’t been seeing Jim very much recently, or at least less than usual. For a while, he was coming over almost every night, but now he only comes over two or three nights a week, and weekends of course, and he’s less aggressive. Sure, he still calls me a filthy pig, but he’s got some new…fetishes. For one thing, he loves my ass. He loves to get down and eat out my nasty crack, and even begged me to sit on his face last night. God, it felt so good having his tongue up my ass—I got so hot that I scooted down while he was lying on the ground and rode his cock until we both shot two huge loads.

When I asked him where he’s been going, he told me that he’s been hanging out at some nearby rest areas, sucking off all of the truckers and bikers who stop there. He went and got some tattoos as well, the first being the tattoo of a collar around his neck with a name tag attached labeled “Jimbo”. The biggest one is a giant confederate flag stretching across his entire belly. In the middle of the flag is a fat, submissive looking redneck dressed in a gray civil war uniform, his cock hanging out and wearing a collar , and the words “Confedarate Slave” are written above it above it across his chest (yes, it’s even spelled wrong). He told me that he needs to serve all of his southern masters, because of how he ran away from home, and that he’s nothing more than a filthy southern white trash slavepig.

Of course, I had my own tattoos to get. As is customary, Rico spent some time stretching all of my holes, both my pierced ones and my other ones. He gave me a still larger nose ring and PA, as well as larger spacers in my ears. Man, my lobes are starting to get stretched beyond all recognition, and I know some people are noticing at work. Rico didn’t stop there though, and put a stud in my tongue, which feels really strange. Then, he gave me something new, a set of weights for me to attach to my nipples, as well as a set of ball stretchers. He put them on, it it hurt, but the pain made me so horny I jacked off then and there while he fucked my face. Then he gave me my new tattoos. The first is a collar tattoo like Jimbo’s, except the tag reads Pigster, of course. Then, he gave me a tattoo on my other arm, featuring a big picture of a fat, smoking, raunchy slob with the words “Hygiene is for Losers” below. Then he got started on my new belly tattoo. Man, I never noticed how big it’s gotten until I saw him start tattooing it. On both sides are two big cocks shooting thick wads of cum all over the place, and the wads spell out “FEED ME” in giant letters across it. Man, when I looked at myself in the mirror, all I saw was a nasty fucking pig slave. I was still in my leather gear, and I saw Rico rubbing his bulge behind me, so without a second thought I got down and sucked him off right then and there for the second time that evening.

Anyway, returning to Jimbo, he keeps following me into the bathroom at work to watch me shit and piss. Last night, he begged me to piss on him in the tub, and he loved it. I don’t think he took a shower afterwards, because he came to work the next day reeking of piss. He got called into the boss’ office and left early, which sucked for me, because I know I fucked up my work that afternoon. All I hope is that I don’t get into too much trouble. Of course, Jimbo hasn’t been that much help of late either. I think he might actually be stupider than me now. I mean, I asked him what 10 times 10 was the other day, and he couldn’t even give me an answer. It’s a good thing the boss is going on a long business trip for the next couple of weeks, or we’d be royally screwed right now.

Also, I sent those pictures like you asked sir, but I haven’t heard back from anyone yet. I do hope they like them, like you said they would. Jimbo and I had another photo shoot, but all he wanted to shoot was my shitty ass, and some pictures of me pissing in the toilet. I know he kept most of them, but here’s some he let me have. I also know he’s been posting these online, because I saw my pictures of a few sites I love to surf. It’s so humiliating, knowing that there are other perverts out there getting off on my nasty pictures.

Sincerely,
Pigster
* * *
July 2009
Pigster,

I’m glad to hear that Jimbo is behaving better. He sent me a very rude letter, implying that he was your real master, but I set him straight real fast. I thought he might deserve to be your master, but I was wrong, he’s just another filthy pig like you, and to help show him that, I want you to be more aggressive with him. You like it when he drinks your piss and eats out your ass. He deserves to suck your cock, and take your cock up his ass. Show him that he’s nothing more than another pig in the sty.

Now, with Jimbo heading off to rest areas all the time, I’m sure you’re feeling a bit neglected, so I want you to start heading to The Sty by yourself, or with Jimbo, if he’s around. I want you to suck off as many guys as you can, and get as many more to fuck you, and if some guys take a liking to you, then I want you to take them back to your apartment, and service them all night long. Obey their commands to the letter—you can’t deny them anything, got it?

Master Leo
* * *
July 2009
Dear Master Leo,

Man, I thought I was nasty, but Jimbo is even worse than I am. He seems to be obsessed with piss. Whenever he’s over and I go to the bathroom, he begs me to piss down his throat, which I’m happy to do. I mean, a hole’s a hole, and more often than not I get a chance to fuck his face while he’s on his knees in the bathroom, but it’s still disgusting. Jimbo also asks to clean out my ass after I shit, which is pretty gross too, but whatever, I’m not complaining. He’s been buying a bunch of leather gear as well, and keeps most of it at my place. It makes it handy for those nights when we head out to The Sty together.

Fuck, that place is hot. It seems like every guy in there is a looker, and most nights I spend a good hour drinking a few beers, trying to decide who to hit on. Last night Jimbo was with me, and we saw a couple of fat leather bears at the bar making a ruckus, and Jimbo and I decided to go chat them up. Man, they pegged for a couple of pigs immediately, and it wasn’t long before they had us under the bar, sucking their cocks. My guy’s dick had this thick foreskin hanging off of it, and looked like he had never bothered to clean under it, so I took the opportunity to clean it out with my tongue.

They must have liked our mouths, because they agreed to come home with us. For hours, Jimbo and I were pinned face down on the bed, while these two bears had their way with us. One of them whaled on my ass with my paddle before shoving a dildo up my ass until I came with a moan. Damn, my asshole is so sensitive. At work, I’m on edge all the time, because of the dildo I keep in my ass. I like the vibrator the most though, and I’ve already had to change the batteries a ton of times, I use it so much. The bears totally pegged me for being a total ass pig and fucked me raw, both commenting on how loose my ass was, as they shot their loads up there. And man, Jimbo that pig came out of the bathroom after they left, reeking of piss, and started slurping at my ass, sucking out their loads. It was so hot, I blew another load all over the sheets. God, we were both a wreck the next day at work. I could barely move, and Jimbo just looked like he had been through hell and back. It was worth it though, and we’re going back tonight for another round.

Sincerely,
Pigster
* * *
July 2009
Pigster,

Well I’m sorry you find Jimbo that disgusting, I expected better of you. I mean, you like the smell of piss—it’s incredibly sexy in fact. But even better than that is the smell of your dirty crack. I know that you love giving your crack a good scratch, and then smelling your dirty fingers while you jack off. The smell of a good fart always makes your cock hard immediately too. You also love putting on a good show for Jimbo, just like you do in front of his camera. And did you ever hear back from Megan or your parents yet? You never told me what their response was.

Life in prison is getting more interesting. I’ve managed to have a good long chat with all of the guards in the building, including the warden, and I’ve suggested some changes which they all agree are necessary. For one thing, no one who lives or works in the prison should shower. It’ll be much better for morale if they don’t. It’ll also be better if the inmates’ jumpsuits aren’t laundered anymore. I also suggested that everyone receive triple portions at meal times, and that the menu be redesigned to focus on high carb, high fat foods. Of course, this isn’t very fair unless the guards abide by the same rules, so they are required to keep a new uniform in their lockers to change into while they’re at work, consisting of a jockstrap, and nothing else. They look so sexy walking down the cell blocks with their unwashed asses hanging out for all of the inmates to stare at. It’s a good thing this is an all male prison, or else this would have been a lot harder. All of the female guards have been fired though—I don’t want any women working around me.

Master Leo
* * *
July 2009
Dear Master Leo,

Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you very fast, I’ve just been so exhausted recently between work and our nights out at the club. We’ve developed quite a reputation apparently, and quite a few guys have been waiting for us to arrive so they can make use of our services, because they know we won’t turn down anyone, no matter how disgusting they are. I don’t know where some of these guys come from, but damn do they have some dirty minds and bodies. Three old geezers showed up the other night. They were massively fat, probably 400 pounds each, and balding heavily. What was really disgusting was that one of the guys was incontinent, and was wearing a diaper. Man, that got Jimbo so hot and bothered, he spent half the evening burying his face in the guys crotch just smelling his piss and shit.

When we got back to our place, all of us started smoking, and before long my apartment was a haze of tobacco smoke. The old fuckers wanted Jimbo and me to climb into the tub together and have sex while they pissed all over us. Apparently they were all impotent, but that didn’t stop them from having fun humiliating us all night long. They loved taking turns pounding my ass with a dildo, making me cum over and over again as I told them how much I loved being their pig as I nursed their soft cocks. God, I was a mess the next morning, but not as bad as Jimbo, who spent the whole night in the tub, cleaning out their filthy asses and drinking their piss.

We’ve both been getting so fat lately. I had to buy some more clothes, and I’m up to a size 50 waist now, with a massive apron hanging down, and good sized mobs as well. I have so many stretchmarks, it’s kind of gross, but hey, whatever gets me bigger, I don’t care. The one downside is that it’s getting harder to get into my car. I don’t know what I was thinking when I bought this mini cooper—it’s so uncomfortable.

And I did get a reply from my parents. All it said was that they hope they never speak to me again, not that I care. I hate those fuckers. Megan too. She me with a restraining order, saying that I’m to not contact her ever again, not that I mind. Why would I want to talk to that cunt anyway? Man, I wish I was in prison with you. Those guards sound so hot, and I’d never have to see a woman all day long. That, and I could have that cock of yours up my ass all day and night.

Sincerely,
Pigster
* * *
July 2009
Pigster,

What the fuck are you doing, driving a mini cooper? God, what kind of pig are you? As soon as you get this, I want you to go out and buy something which suits you, ideally a good old, run down truck which is pretty banged up and ugly. Then sell your fucking dinky car. Why don’t you buy a sling and some more leather gear and dildos with the windfall? I’m sure all of your new friends will love that.

I’m also really happy to hear about all the progress you’re making in becoming the fatass I know you want to be. In fact, I bet that there isn’t a moment in your day when you go without eating, is there? You’re always hungry, and you need to eat constantly to feed that belly. I think you’re also developing quite a sweet tooth, and you love gummy sweets that stick to your teeth. God, just imagining you, do you have any idea how disgusting you are? A fat fucking faggot who has no understanding of good hygiene, and who can only think about where he’s going to get his next load of cum. You hate yourself, but you can’t stop it can you? Part of you, a big part of you, loves you this way, and that part which wants to be clean and thin and respected is withering, isn’t it? Pretty soon I’m going to starve it out of existence, and all that will be left is a filthy pig. You’d better relish those last moments of your old self, because I can guarantee that it won’t be around for much longer.

Master Leo

P.S. It’s been too long since I’ve seen any pictures of you. Why don’t you snap some of Jimbo as well? I’d like to see for myself how you’re both progressing.

* * *
July 2009
Dear Master Leo,

Man, why did I have that fucking mini cooper? I got it sold pretty fast though, and picked up an old pickup truck from a farmer aways out of town. He told me that it ran decently, but that he’d gotten a newer one to replace it. He let me take it off his hands for 200 bucks! The guy was cute too, with a solid beer gut and a nice goatee. I thought about hitting on him, but wasn’t sure whether I would get out of there alive if I did, so I played it straight, as much as I hated to. Regardless, I fit better in the truck, and I think it looks better with the new me.

God, I can barely remember what I was like before I met you in that backroom. What am I doing to myself? My parents are right, I’m nothing but a freak, but I can’t stop it. Even now I’m jacking off. This cigar smoke just tastes so good, and my pits are fucking rank because I haven’t showered all week, and I’ve been to The Sty every night so far. I think the regulars are always kind of disappointed when I show up alone, but they don’t complain too much. They know I’ll do anything for their cum. Anyway, Jimbo’s supposed to be around tonight, and we’ve planned a night in, just the two of us. We’re so hungry all the time, we thought we’d stuff each other’s faces for hours while we watch our favorite pornos. That will be a good time to snap some pictures though, so I’ll be sure to ask him to bring his camera.

It seems like the one thing out of place in my life is my job. I spend all afternoon smoking, drinking, and jacking off, all the while stuffing my face with any food I can find, and then I get dressed in my leathers and hit the club to see what sick fucker will be my master that night. No one at work likes me, and they avoid me if they can. Jimbo and I have been put in adjacent cubicles, and there’s no one around us. I don’t know why they haven’t fired us yet, probably because we’ve both been with the company for years and were some of its star employees at one point. But I don’t want to work there anymore—hell, I can’t even do my work anymore. Jimbo hasn’t been much help either, and seems just as stumped as I am. In fact, I think he’s even stupider than he was a couple of weeks ago. All he does is sit at his desk, watch porn, and massage his cock. I try to do my work, but most of the time I just sit there, watching Jimbo while playing with my vibrator. Man, I hate being there, but I don’t know what I’m going to do if I get fired.

Sincerely,
Pigster
* * *
August 2009
Pigster,

Well, to be honest, I’m surprised that both of you have lasted this long at your jobs. I’d planned on getting the both of you fired at least a month ago, but apparently I underestimated your boss’ willingness to put up with your bullshit. So you know what? You do hate your job. You hate your job more than anything else in the world. You don’t care about your work anymore, in fact, all you want to do at work is drink booze and have sex. I want you to be downright rude to your boss, and hit on him lewdly. I want you and Jimbo to have wild sex in the restrooms, regardless of whether anyone else is in there or not. In fact, It’ll just be hotter if you know there are people listening in. Oh, and I don’t want you showering anymore at all. The only showers you’ll be getting from now on are golden showers from dirty perverts.

Now, I need to get back to having some chats with all of these guards. I’ve ordered all of them to come by my cell for a bit of a pep talk, and they’re all leaving with a new favorite fetish. I think this next one is going to be a total foot fetishist. Yeah, I can just imagine him begging the inmates for their nasty socks to smell.

Master Leo
* * *
August 2009
Dear Master Leo,

Well, Jimbo and I finally got fired yesterday, sir, just like you wanted. It feels like a giant burden has been lifted from my shoulders now that I never have to enter that depressing office building ever again. I think the final straw was when our boss came into the bathroom while I bent over the sink with Jimbo was cleaning out my ass. I started talking about how dirty my ass was, and I heard Chris start throwing up as he ran out of the room, probably because he caught a whiff of our disgusting funk. I swear, we both smell like a fucking urinal, and we have cum plastered all over our faces and clothes all the time. He called us into his office and fired us on the spot, but both of us just laughed in his face and hit on him, which made him blush. We did eventually leave when he threatened to call security, headed over to my apartment and fucked as soon as we got in the door.

We felt like we should celebrate after that, so we decided to stage another photo shoot. He wanted some shots of me first, jacking off in my filthy underwear while I smoked a thick cigar. Occasionally I would finger my ass for a moment or two and then spend some time sniffing it, which would make Jimbo moan while he clicked the camera. He went next, and wanted me to take some pictures of him in the bathroom. He got into the tub and started pissing all over himself. Man, it was so hot, that I couldn’t resist pissing all over him too, taking pictures as I did. I’ve included some of those pictures, as well as a few Jimbo took of me in my now filthy leather gear last week. I hope you like them.

When we finished each other off, we went out to eat at our favorite restaurant and ate as much as we could. The manager had to actually come out and ask us to leave, we were eating so much. Well, I think it was actually because of how bad we smelled, but who gives a fuck? We’re paying customers too. We were still hungry, so we ordered a few pizzas and ate those before we went to the club, and gave out an open invitation to anyone who wanted to have an orgy at my place.

Man, we had a ton of takers. The three geezers I told you about before were there, as well as a couple of dirty bikers and four or five nasty leather bears we’ve played with before. All of us fucked until early in the morning, and when I woke up, I was in the tub wrapped in the arms of a muscular bear, and all I could think about was how much I wanted to be in your arms. Can I visit you again? I’ll do anything you want. I just want you to fuck me again.

Sincerely,
Pigster
* * *
August 2009
Pigster,

Well this is the best news I’ve heard all day. I don’t want to write much, because we have a ton to talk about, and I’d rather do it in person. Visit as soon as you can, and bring Jimbo too. I want to have a word with him as well.

Master Leo
* * *

Transcript from video recording made August 12th, 2009. Transcript was written and annotated by Correctional Officer Mark Wilson, as per prison policy. All annotations have been designated through the use of marks. Officer Wilson has been committed to the Oberlain Mental Hospital, following our investigation of Anderson Correctional Facility on March 2nd 2010.

Begin Transcript 1:52 pm

< Master Leo enters the room, escorted by Officer Mandel. Master Leo is dressed in his biker gear. God, he looks so hot, sitting there in that chair. He’s so powerful, I just want to go worship him, but I need to do my work first. I just want to please him, all of us do. Pigster and Jimbo are entering the room now, escorted by Officers Galloway and Parsons. They both look so hot in their dirty jockstraps. Galloway has been told to keep his facial hair trimmed into a fu man chu and has been working out all the time, so he’s managed to keep some of his muscular physique despite his constant eating. Mandel has been working out too, when he hasn’t been visiting the prisons new tattoo and piercing parlor. He has a riot of tribal designs all over his body, even covering his face and shaved head, and piercings everywhere. Parsons hasn’t been so lucky. He’s so fucking fat, with a massive gut hanging out not that he cares. Man, Parsons doesn’t care about anything anymore. I don’t know what Master Leo did to him, but he’s a fucking idiot now, who just stumbles around the prison, begging anyone he sees to fuck his asshole. He also has been ordered to keep his body hairless from head to toe. I guess that’s what he gets for challenging the master. No one challenges the master and gets away with it.>
Master Leo:

Welcome, you two. Now, I want to talk to both of you, but not at the same time, so Pigster, I want you to go suck off Officer Galloway for a while in the waiting room so I can talk to Jimbo alone, alright?

<Pigster grins, and follows Galloway out. Man, I wish I had a camera to watch them fuck like last time. God, he’s so dirty, even dirtier than the last time. I can’t help massage my own cock.>
Master Leo:

Now Jimbo, let’s talk. We haven’t met each other face to face yet, have we?

Jimbo:

No sah, we ain’t, but I’s always wanted tah meet ya sah. Pigster’s told me so much ‘bout ya.

Master Leo:

Oh really? What did he tell you?

Jimbo:

Well, he told me how hot ya were fer starters, ‘n damn, I’d say he was damn right! I’s really like the CD’s ya send me by the way. I listens tah ‘em when I’s alone, jus’ like ya told me tah do.

Master Leo:

I’m happy that you’re obeying my orders so readily. We had a bit of an issue with that, didn’t we?

Jimbo:

Yes sah…I’m sorry sah. I didn’t mean tah say all those things in that there letter.

Master Leo:

Well, I have a present for you Jimbo.

<Master pushes a box across the table to Jimbo, who opens it and finds a large number of CD’s in them.>
Jimbo:

All…All a these are fer me?

Master Leo:

Yep. You aren’t going to have a stable address for a while, so I figured I needed to keep you well stocked. However, I still want you to write me with updates on your activities, understand?

Jimbo:

Well…yes sah, but I thought I was goin’ tah stay with Pigster.

Master Leo:

No, I have something else in mind for him. Don’t worry though, I’m sure you’ll see each other again in the future. However, here’s what I want you to do. I want you to meet up with a guy I know named Billy McGrew. He owns a trucking company that works throughout the southern states. He’ll help you get your license and then you can start driving trucks for him. I want you to sell all of your possessions except your truck and go live with Billy down in Georgia. The drive might take a while, but that’ll give you a chance to listen to the first few CD’s while you drive. His address is CENSORED.

Jimbo:

Yes sah…but where will I’s live when I’s drivin’?

Master Leo:

In the cab of your truck, of course. That’ll be your new home, even when you’re off work. Don’t worry, I’ve already worked all of this out with Billy. He’ll take care of everything, as will those CD’s. Just be sure to listen to them in order. You’ll know when you’re supposed to start listening to the next one.

Jimbo:

Thank ya sah. I’s do as ya ask.

Master Leo:

Good. Now then, are you curious what all of those CD’s are going to do to you?

Jimbo:

Yes sah, I is. I can’t wait tah listen tah the first one.

Master Leo:

Well, I’ve decided that you’re going to be a piss swilling, shit eating redneck trucker toilet. How does that sound, Jimbo?

Jimbo:

I don’t mind the piss part sah, I love piss…but—

Master Leo:

But what? I know you like the taste of shit too, seeing as how you love the taste of ass. Hey Parsons, you fucking idiot! Why don’t you come over here and give Jimbo here a taste of yours?

<Parsons turns around and bends over, shoving his filthy crack into Jimbo’s face. He just stares at it for a second, and then dives in, one hand spreading the cheeks apart while the other digs out his cock and starts jacking it for all that it’s worth. What a filthy pig. I wish he’d eat out my ass like the dirty whore he is. God that’s so damn hot, I think I’ll rewind the feed just so I can watch it again.>
Jimbo:

Gah, its so…nasty…

Master Leo:

Isn’t it? But it’s what you deserve, isn’t it? For running away from home? Think of all the rednecks you disappointed. You should pay them back by being their slave and doing whatever they want you to do. In fact, I think Billy is a distant cousin of yours, so your going to do everything he says, because you messed up. You messed up big time, and now you have to pay for it. Hey! Mandel! Get over here.

Mandel:

Oh…uh…yes Master?

Master Leo:

Piss on Parson’s crack, would you? Give Jimbo here a taste of his two favorite things in the world.

<Mandel hauls out his cock, heavily pierced and studed, takes aim and fires as best he can, soaking Parson’s ass. Jimbo moans a bit, and laps up as much of the piss as he can, and blows his load all over himself. He can’t stop cleaning out Parson’s ass though, and it doesn’t look like he would if he could. God, I’m so horny. I’m such a pervert for watching these videos. As soon as Master Leo heard what I did he knew exactly what I liked to do, which is go over all of the security footage and watch whenever I catch a couple of guys having sex. It gets me so hot!>
Master Leo:

Ok Mandel, Parsons, I think that’s enough. Now Jimbo, remember to do everything I just told you, and make sure you listen to my CD’s as often as you can.

Jimbo:

Yes sah. I will sah.

Master Leo:

Also, I don’t want you to tell Pigster anything I told you, got it? Now, go tell him to come back in, and take a seat in the waiting room. While you’re out there, ask Pigster to give you the dildo shoved up his ass, and get it good and clean for him, will you?

<Jimbo nods, then goes out to the waiting room. A moment later, Pigster and Galloway come back in, and Pigster takes a seat across from Master Leo.>
Master Leo:

Now Pigster, let’s talk.

Pigster:

What do you want to talk about sir?

Master Leo:

Well, I suppose the first order of business is to find you another job, since you were too much of an idiot to keep the one you had.

Pigster:

But...you told me...

Master Leo:

I told you what? To get your ass fired? No I didn’t, you’re a fucking irresponsible lout, and I guess I shouldn’t have expected better from you, you fucking pig.

Pigster:

I’m sorry sir, I thought you’d be proud of me. I just want to make you happy.

Master Leo:

What, you think I like being idolized by a nasty, disgusting pervert like you? Do you know how disgusting you look, with that filthy beard and that cigar you’re always smoking? Hell, its a good thing I like nasty fuckers because your fucking stench would make a normal person gag.

Pigster:

Please sir, don’t say things like that! What—

Master Leo:

Shut up you sniveling bag of filth! God, you’re such a fuck up. You’re lucky I give a fucking hoot about you, because you have no one else in the fucking world who gives a damn.

Pigster:

Jimbo—

Master Leo:

Jimbo? That whore? He doesn’t give a fuck about you. Do you know what he said to me just now? He said that you disgust him, and that he only hangs around you because you’re a good lay. He doesn’t care about you. No one fucking cares about you but me.

<Pigster tries to speak, but starts crying instead.>
Master Leo:

God, what a faggot. I guess the only job you would even have a chance of not fucking up would be something better suited for a retard. So here’s what we’ll do. Go downtown and talk to Mike Kain. He’s a good friend of mine, and owes me a few favors. He works at CENSORED. He can get you a job. Of course, it won’t pay as well as your last one, so you had better sell all of your shit as fast as you can and go find a cheap studio apartment to live in, probably somewhere close to The Sty, since you’re such a fucking pig. Keep your computer and your TV so you can watch your porn, but otherwise try to get rid of as much as you can.

Pigster:

Yes, sir, I will. Are…Are you going to fuck me today sir?

Master Leo:

No. I can’t fuck you until I get out of jail.

Pigster:

Please sir? All...All I can think about when I look at you is how much I need my master’s cock up my ass. Please, I’m so horny, please—

Master Leo:

God, you’re such a pig. Is sex all you can think about?

Pigster:

Sir, I’m sorry sir, but—

Master Leo:

Strip pig.

<The pig strips out of his ill fitting shirt, pants, and disgusting underwear.>
Master Leo:

Turn around and let me see that ass of yours.

<Pigster turns around and bends over. I can’t see his nasty chute from where the camera is angled, but damn does Master Leo’s face light up when he sees it.>
Master Leo:

Yeah, that’s a dirty crack you have there. That’s so fucking gross Pigster.

Pigster:

Please sir. Please fuck your pig. I know I’m not worthy, but…but I need it. I need it so bad...

<Pigster takes one hand and starts shoving a couple fingers up his ass, moaning as he does.>
Master Leo:

Do you see that camera up there? I want you to finger yourself for the camera. Tell the guy who’s watching this how much you want him to fuck your ass. Tell him what a horny slut you are, and what you want to do to him.

< Pigster walks into the middle of the room, bends over, and I can see his ass now. The pig has four fucking fingers buried in his hole.>
Pigster:

Please, please fuck my ass sir. I know you can see it. God, I need your cock. I’m such a pig, I need you to top me sir, shove that massive cock of yours deep into my hole until I cum.

Master Leo:

Yeah, that guy watching? He’s an old fucker, and a damn voyuer. He loves watching other guys have sex, because he can’t have any himself. Hell, he can’t even get hard anymore, though his old limp cock can occasionally blow a load of old, weak cum if he tries real hard.

<I have a perfect view of his shitty ass from here and I just want to fuck it so badly. I have my cock and balls out of my nasty jock strap, but for the life of me I can’t get my cock hard. I never used to have a problem with that, I mean, just because I’m the oldest guard here doesn’t mean I don’t have a sex life. But Master Leo told me that all I am is an old perverse faggot who loves watching other, younger men do what I never could. My cock is leaking and I keep working it, but its still completely soft.>
Master Leo:

Hey, Mandel, get over here and fuck Pigster while Officer Wilson watches. Maybe that’ll get the old fart to blow a load or two.

<Man, Mandel’s dick is so big, but Pigster takes it all, and I just blew a load of my sour cum all over the screen and I’m still horny. I’m always so horny. I’m a worthless pervert, but I love it. Pigster just came all over the floor and got down to lick it up, and I wish I could fuck him, god do I, but I can’t. Once Pigster’s done licking up his cum, he sits back down in front of Master Leo.>
Master Leo:

That was a good show Pigster.

Pigster:

Really? You liked it?

Master Leo:

I did. I guess you’re not a complete fuck up. Now remember to go see Mike as soon as you can, he should have a job all ready for you. Write me again when you’ve gotten your new apartment. Oh, and when you get home, Jimbo and you will be going your separate ways, and won’t be seeing each other for a while.

Pigster:

Why not?

Master Leo:

Well, he’s a harder worker than you, so I figured I would get him a better job. Don’t get in his way, because you’ll just drag him down. I mean, look how far he’s fallen just in the time he’s known you. You’re a horrible influence on people. You’re lucky I even want to talk to you still.

Pigster:

I’m sorry sir.

Master Leo:

Don’t apologize. It’s not like you can help it. Now go get your dildo back from him and get out of here, you both have your orders. I don’t want you to talk about what I said to you in private.

Pigster:

Yes master.

<Pigster gets dressed and leaves. Master Leo winks at the camera, but really at me, before getting up and leaving as well.>

End Transcript 2:34 pm

* * *
September 2009
Master Leo,

I’m sorry it’s taken so long to write to you sir, but I was having some trouble finding a new apartment. Most of the places I went to see turned me down as soon as I came in to see the place, because I’m such a fucking slob. I did go see Mike though, and he was real nice about giving me a job at the trash company. I just wish I didn’t have to wake up so early to go to work, but that’s the way it goes I guess. It’s really easy, all I have to do is ride around in the garbage truck and throw the trash in as we go by. I see why you got me this job, sir. Not even someone as stupid as I am could fuck it up.

Anyway, I was having trouble finding an apartment, so I asked Mike whether he knew of some place I could move into. It turns out his cousin, a guy named Hugo, owns a rundown apartment building a few blocks from the sty, and I managed to pick up a studio apartment for real cheap. I had already sold most of my things or given them away, so I just piled everything I had left into my pickup and moved in. It’s weird, being in a clean place again, but I’m sure it won’t be that way for long.

I miss Jimbo lots though. I know he didn’t really like me all that much, but I really liked him. I really liked it when he fucked me, and I liked licking his nasty pits and belly. I just miss having someone I could go to The Sty with. A lot of the regulars we used to fuck around with have been wondering where he went, but I don’t have a clue. He just packed his stuff up when we got home from the prison and left. I asked him where he was going, but he said he couldn’t tell me. Of course, we didn’t leave without having one last hot fuck, and I gave him a sports bottle filled with some piss of mine. You know, as a going away present.

Pigster
* * *
September 2009
Pigster,

I was starting to wonder when I would hear from you, it’s been a few weeks. Of course, someone as stupid as you would take that long to do something as simple as find a new apartment, so I guess I shouldn’t be all that surprised. Anyway, now that we have you doing some work that suits you, we might as get rid of some things. You can start by getting rid of all of your old clothing, if you kept any of it. You won’t need it anymore. Just keep all of the stuff I had you buy, and throw the rest of it out. That’s not you anymore. In fact, you hated wearing all of that stuff anyway, so why would you miss it?

Then, why don’t you go out and buy some stuff that you will wear. You know, a few pairs of overalls, maybe some coveralls, a couple more pairs of jeans, and a few T-shirts and tanktops. Go ahead and get as much of it as you can second hand, the more worn out the better. You should also get a decent jacket, since it’s going to be winter soon. Man, time is just flying by in here. All of the guards are coming along nicely, and I have them all living in the prison now, bunking with the prisoners. Of course, that makes things kind of crowded, and having all of those unwashed bodies so close together can get the place smelling pretty rank, so I decided to move my pigs and I into the warden’s office, for privacy.

I understand that you’re missing Jimbo, but do you know what will make you feel better? More sex, and more porn, of course. Whenever you aren’t at work, I want you either watching porn, watching wrestling or at The Sty, finding some dirty guy to fuck your ass. On the plus side, since you don’t have to drive home, you can drink all you want now. It’s not like anyone will care if you’re drunk at work either.

Master Leo
* * *
September 2009
Master Leo,

I got all the clothes you told me to, and it feel really weird wearing them, because they’re so clean, but still fairly well worn. At least I still have my filthy underwear to sniff while I’m watching wrestling, or whatever porno I feel like, when I’m not dressed in my leather gear and going to the Sty for the night that is. It sure is convenient being only a few blocks away, so I’ve been over there a lot recently. This one guy, Regie, he likes piss a whole lot, and he kind of reminds me of Jimbo. I’ll usually let him drink mine if he’ll let me lick out his nasty pits and then fuck me afterwards. It seems like all I can think about anymore is cock, not that I mind. I just wish I could get a taste of your cock again. It almost makes me want to get sent to prison just to be closer to you.

I have been drinking more as well, probably twelve beers a night, at least. They don’t really hit me as hard as they used to, but that might be because I’m stumbling around drunk most of the day, not that they care at the trash company. Hell, I don’t know why I ever thought working in an office was a good idea, this is so much nicer. It’s definitely easier work, and some of the guys aren’t bad looking either.

Pigster
* * *
September 2009
Pigster,

Yeah, it is a shame that we couldn’t just find you some dirty clothes anywhere, but I doubt you’ll be able to keep them clean for long. Just remember that you shouldn’t wash them, but that’s silly to remind you of. I bet a slob like you can’t even figure out how a washing machine works. If you tried to use one, you’d probably set it on fire, or something.

Now, you’ve only been picking up trash for a couple of weeks, so you might not have noticed this yet, but the smell of rotting garbage makes you really horny. It’s not something you can explain, you just feel attracted to the nasty things other people have thrown away, especially dirty clothes. If you find any clothes that people have thrown away that could fit a slob like you, I want you to take them out and take them home. Don’t take anything you wouldn’t usually wear to work though, but if you find a nasty pair of jeans? Take them. A holey T-shirt? Take it. Some rotten out boots? Take those too. Tattered socks? Sure, even if they don’t match anything you have. Wearing these clothes will just make you hornier, because you’ll be able to smell the trash on them, and know that you smell like trash too. Because that’s what you are. Trash.

Master Leo
* * *
September 2009
Master Leo,

You were damn right about the trash, sir. It does make me horny. I swear, I must drive around with a hard on for my entire shift, just because of the smell of the truck I’m riding on. Fuck I’m such a nasty pervert—no normal person would do this, would they? Yesterday I saw a pair of boxers in a garbage can, so I grabbed them and stuffed them in my pocket. When I got home, I took them out and examined them. They were ordinary boxers, but very threadbare, with any number of small holes in them. Whoever owned them was not the best wiper, because there was a big brown stripe on the back that I sniffed for an hour, blowing two or three loads as I did. I swear, its hard to even remember how many times I cum each day. I’m just so horny all of the time, I don’t know what to do with myself.

Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you about a dream I had the other night. I had just gotten into work, and in the locker room, you, Jimbo and Mike were waiting for me. Mike said that you had told him about how much of a slut I was, and what a pervert I was, and that he had a good mind to fire me on the spot. Then Jimbo added how disgusting he thought I was, and all three of you were yelling at me, and it was awful, because everything you said was true. Mike said the only way to redeem myself would be to suck off everyone in the company, and so all of my coworkers lined up, and I sucked each of them off in turn, all of them calling me a pervert and a whore. Just a worthless piece of trash. I woke up and I cried, it was so horrible. Not the sex of course, but everything else. I just want to make you proud sir. I just want to be a good slave so you’ll want to fuck me, but how can I be a good slave for you, if I’m just trash?

Pigster
* * *
September 2009
Pigster,

You know Pigster, you can be really thick sometimes. I wonder how a guy like you remembers to breathe. It’s a good thing I’m here to make sure you don’t walk off a fucking cliff by accident. Now, I had hoped you’d have figured this out by now, but I guess not, so I’m going to try and be as clear as I can. BEING TRASH ISN’T A BAD THING. You ought to be happy to be trash. I mean, let’s look at the evidence. You don’t shower, you don’t do laundry, you’re a fat ass with long nasty hair and a thick tangled beard, you’re a fucking alcoholic, you chain smoke cigars—I mean, any normal person would be miserable, but you, you fucking love it! You love who you are, and you wouldn’t want to change it for anyone in the world (well, except me, but you’ll do anything for me, won’t you?)

So if I call you trash? That makes you happy. If someone calls you a whore? That makes you horny. If someone calls you a nasty ass pervert? That’s the greatest compliment they can give you, because it’s fucking true, and you love the fact that its true! So no more bawling your fucking eyes out over having one of the hottest dreams you’ve ever had. I mean, sucking off every guy at the company? That’s fucking hot! You should have been cumming all over yourself all night long, and woken up feeling as happy as can be. So don’t don’t be ashamed of who you are. You are trash, you are a whore, and you are a pervert, and that’s all you’ve ever wanted to be.

In fact, why don’t you let more of your true colors shine at work from now on? I want you to be massaging your dick whenever you’re in the trash truck. Just being near so much trash makes it so you can’t stop touching yourself, and you won’t be able to help cumming once or twice in your pants. However, I don’t want you to hide your arousal from your co-workers, in fact, I want you to flaunt it. Tell the drivers how horny you get around trash, let them know about the clothes you take, and how you feel while wearing them. Offer to suck their cocks, if they’d like you to. You’ll be especially attracted to the nasty ones, the ones who seem to care as little about hygiene as you do. In fact, I want you to be more open to everyone. If you see a hot guy pass you on the street, give him a wink. Or even better, ask him if he’ll let you suck him off. Every load you swallow should just remind you how much of a dirty whore you are, and make you that much happier with what you’ve become.

Master Leo
* * *
October 2009
Master Leo,

Sir, I know I don’t deserve it, but thank you. You’re right, I am the happiest I have ever been, and its all thanks you, and your letters. Every time I check the mail and find that you’ve written me again, my heart flutters. I’m always so worried when I send you these replies, that you’ll just become sick of me, and never write to me again, because of what a sicko I am, but you’re right. I like being a sicko. I like being a pervert. I like smelling like a fucking dumpster. God, just writing that got my cock all hard again, and I’m going to jack off on it just for you. So you know that...[the writing here is smudged by some kind of stain, and is illegible]...love you. I do love you, and I know you probably don’t love me back but that’s ok because I’m just your slave, but I want you to know that I would do anything for you, just to feel your cock in my ass again.

Like you said I should, I’ve been a lot more open with the guys at work recently. I mean, before I wouldn’t really tell them anything about myself, just keep my head down and work hard. I don’t think they liked me all that much, but they’d work with me. I know the drivers didn’t like it when I sat in the cab. None of them smoke, and my stogie always bothered them, but hey, a guy’s gotta smoke, right?

Well now, I don’t think a lot of them know what to make of me. Word has gotten around that some of the drivers have seen wet spots on the front of my pants after a while on the run, not that I’ve been hiding them. Of course, they’ve all seen my tattoos themselves by now, and that’s creeped some of them out, I’m sure. I noticed that the schedule seems to keep changing, and that I haven’t been working with some of the guys I used to. I think they probably complained about me to Mike and asked that I not be paired with them, but hey, I can’t help it if they don’t like working with a nasty pig like me.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster.
* * *
October 2009
Pigster,

I was glad to see that you’re finally beginning to internalize your new life. It’s becoming second nature to you, isn’t it? Think back, Pigster. Think back as hard as you can and see if you can remember who you used to be. It’s hard, isn’t it? It’s hard to believe that you could have ever worked in an office, or worn a clean suit, or done laundry, or had a fiancee. Every day it becomes harder to remember, but that’s ok, because that’s not important. That isn’t who you are. In fact, they’re not even your memories, really. A sick, retarded pervert like you could have never done those things.

Now, why don’t you go get a few more tattoos? I’m sure Rico is looking forward to seeing you again. Also, since it sounds like beer isn’t having the affect it used to, why don’t you start carrying around a flask. Fill it with whisky, preferably the cheap stuff, like Jimbo used to drink. That’ll make you feel better, like Jimbo’s still with you in spirit if nothing else.

I suppose it couldn’t hurt to tell you what Jimbo has been up to recently. Yeah, we’ve been in touch. He got a job with a trucking company in the south, and has been doing that for the last month or so. Apparently he feels really bad about how he abandoned his heritage when he was younger, and wants to make it up to all those hot, southern rednecks he hated for so long. I had him put up his profile on some slave sites, talking about how he’s looking for nasty rednecks to absolutely dominate him, and apparently he’s been sucking all sorts of cock at various trailer parks around Alabama and Mississippi. He’s also taken quite a liking to shit apparently, and hangs out in rest areas drinking trucker piss and eating shit to his heart’s content. So I wouldn’t worry too much about him, it sounds like he’s having a good time.

Master Leo
* * *
October 2009
Master Leo,

So for the last week, the only driver I’ve been paired with is this young guy, named Dave. At first I thought it was because he was the newest driver on the crew, and that Mike was just forcing him to work with me, but I noticed that he actually seems kind of interested in me, for some reason. We don’t really talk much, or rather, he doesn’t talk much. I pretty much just ramble on the entire ride about how horny I feel when I’m around all of this trash, and about the latest dirty hook up I had. Yesterday, I was telling him all about this guy I saw on the way to Rico’s the other night. I was dressed in my usual overalls and a dirty tank top I pulled from the trash earlier this week, and all of my tattoos were visible, and this is in broad daylight of course, so there’s all sorts of people around me, or avoiding me I should say. I know I disgust them, especially the women, those cunts, but I see this other guy up ahead.

He was kind of cute, and I could see him looking at me, but not like I was disgusting. I could tell that he wanted me, and he wanted me then and there. So as we’re about to pass, I reach out and gave his cock a good squeeze, just to let him know I was aware of his attentions, and the guy just turned right around and started following me like a little love sick puppy. I wasn’t sure where to go for a quick one, but I saw a dingy looking alley with some dumpsters to hide behind, so I ducked in there and the guy followed me. Man, I was all ready to suck his cock, but he was on his knees with my filthy cock in his mouth before I could do anything about it. Sure, the blow job was nice, but I think he pegged me for a top or something, which is pretty weird, because he said “Thank you, sir,” when he finished and booked it back to the street before I could reciprocate.

So I’m telling Dave this story, and I look over out of the corner of my eye, and the guy has a fucking hard on. I smirk and reach over to take care of it for him, but he pushes my hand away, telling me that he isn’t into any of that gay stuff, and to just leave him the fuck alone. Whatever, I know he’s lying. If he didn’t like it, he’d have gone to Mike, but he hasn’t. He’s just a closeted pervert like me waiting to spring out when you least expect it.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster.
* * *
October 2009
Pigster,

I’m glad that you’ve made a new friend so quickly. I figured you’d have to try a lot harder, but it seems there was a fellow pervert in your midst all along. So keep up the trash talk, and maybe try jacking off in front of him—get him used to thinking of you as a dirty trash slut. Then, start asking some questions about him. Get him to open up to you, and start telling him what you think of him. How hot he’d look in some of the nasty clothing you’ve got at your apartment. Maybe invite him out for a drink or two at The Sty, just to get him loosened up a little. Hell, suck a few cocks in front of him, to show him how easy it is. I’m sure you’ll have him in your bed before you know it.

I guess I could send you a CD or something to help him a long, but I think its time to see how well you can do on your own. And I will say this, if you manage to corrupt a straight guy, I would definitely be very proud of you. And I do so know how much you want me to be proud of you, you fucking worthless cocksucking piece of trash.

Master Leo
* * *
October 2009
Master Leo,

Mike called me into his office yesterday, saying he wanted to talk to me about some complaints he’s heard from the other guys about my behavior. He asked me whether I’ve been hitting on them, and I said yes, and launched into my usual spiel about how much trash makes me horny, and that I pretty much have to masturbate constantly while I’m on the job. I kind of expected him to be shocked, but instead he grinned and started massaging his cock, so I pulled out my own and started stroking it. I couldn’t even stop myself from doing it, still talking about what a nasty pervert I am, and Mike gets up and shoves his cock in my mouth, and damn it was nasty, with a thick foreskin that had all sorts of cheese underneath it. Once it was good and clean and sucked dry, he sent me on my way and said I should tone down the talk with the other guys, but that if I ever feels like venting my sexual frustrations, to go see him.

I’ve worked with Dave every day this week, but the guy still won’t open up a bit. I know he gets off on my stories, so I tell him about my latest sexual adventures, and one day I even took out my cock and masturbated in front of him, but the guy didn’t even react, though I know he was watching me. Damn, I just want to get into that young head of his and figure out what I can do to make him open up just a tiny bit. I know he wants me to suck off his cock. Hell, its probably all sweaty and nasty, I know he is. He must go to the gym, because he’s pretty heavily muscled, and always has that sweet musky smell of sweat around him.

Dang, we must be quite a sight, the two of us. First, there’s him, the young muscular stallion, and then there’s me, the massive pig. I mean, massive. I was at some nasty guys apartment the other night for a booty call, and he had a scale in his bathroom, so out of curiosity, when we were taking a break, I went ahead and weighed myself. It was kind of hard to read the numbers because my massive belly was in the way, but hell, I wasn’t expecting to see a number that high. I’m 375 pounds now. I mean, that’s fucking huge! I haven’t been growing as much lately, so that’s probably about how large I’m going to get, but damn, I’m a fucking pig. It’s getting to the point that my favorite clothes to wear to work are my coveralls, just because I don’t have to worry about plumber’s crack or my belly hanging out from under my shirt. Besides, I don’t have to wear anything underneath them, which makes getting my cock out really easy. Still, I look like a fucking blob when I’m sitting down. It’s hard to find my cock sometimes in all of the fat.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster.
* * *
November 2009
Pigster,

Damn it Pigster, at this rate, it’s going to take fucking forever to make Dave into a fucking nasty pervert. Try fucking harder, will you? What the hell is it with straight men these days that they can’t even appreciate a free blow job when you offer one? Maybe it would help to get him smoking and drinking a bit on the job. That ought to loosen him up a little. I mean, he obviously wants to be around you, or like you said, he’d have gone to Mike and asked for a reassignment. Just keep in mind what you’re goal is, and don’t let up, not for a second. More than anything, you want to bring Dave down to the same nasty level of existence as yours. You want him to be a fat fucking slob with a massive beard, long hair, constantly smoking and drinking, so that all he cares about is having nasty sex with every fucking guy he meets. But damn it, you gotta be smarter than this if you want to get him there. I am glad to hear that Mike is finally using you like I figured he would, but that isn’t a surprise.

And did you ever go and get those tattoos I told you to do? You said you were on your way to Rico’s when that cub sucked your cock, but you never told me what happened when you got there.

Master Leo
* * *
November 2009
Master Leo,

Sorry, sir, I did forget to tell you about my visit to Rico’s. I guess I should tell you that now that I’m not working in that office I can wear all of my piercings all the time. I sure as hell know that Mike likes them. Occasionally when he sees me he’ll give a little tug on my septum ring and give me a wink, after which I always follow him to his office where he fucks me silly. He told Hugo about my perversity too, by the way, so he’ll stop by unexpectedly in the afternoons for a quick fuck as well in my nasty apartment on occasion. And, see? I got off track again.

I got to Rico’s and started off with my piercings as usual. He seems happy that I’m out of that office, because now he can turn me into a real punk freak, as he said. He put a bunch of small rings in one of my ears, a barbell in the other one, and gave me even larger gages for the flesh tunnels in my ear lobes. He also put a line of rings in my scrotum, and now when a guy fucks me, I can actually hear them jingle, which is so damn hot. Plus I can hook weights to those, which is damn nice. My sack is starting to swing really low now, thanks to the strecters Ricop gave me, and my tits are long and nasty too. In fact, he pierced my nipples again, putting a barbell above each ring. He only gave me one tattoo though, on my back, but it took a while. When I finally got to see it, I was shocked. Across my shoulder blades there’s the words “TRASH PIG,” and below that, a really well done mountain of trash that looks so hot, I just wish I could smell it. Well, I guess I do kind of smell like it anyway, but that doesn’t really count.

I was sure to show it all off to Dave, but he didn’t say anything about it. Hell, I’m beginning to think that it’s not so much that he doesn’t like me, as much as that he’s just shy. He was reluctant to accept one of my cigars, but I think my endless badgering got to him, so he gave one a try. I don’t think he’d smoked before, because he inhaled too much and coughed up a storm, but he said it wasn’t too bad. I haven’t been forcing too many on him, maybe one or two a day, and he’s been drinking a bit of my whisky, though I have to be careful since he’s the one driving us around. If nothing else it loosens him up a bit and we’ve had a couple of chats already, mostly about work stuff, but he did tell me some about his life.

He’s only a couple of years out of high school, which he dropped out of in his senior year. He was on the football team, which explains the physique I suppose. He was all set for an athletic scholarship at one of the state schools around here when he accidentally got his girlfriend knocked up. They got married and had the kid, but he had no real job prospects since he was such a poor student, and he ended up working here, at the trash company. I’d feel sorry for the guy, but I know he’s a dirty pig on the inside. I just have to keep cajoling until he lets loose. Then, everything will be alright.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
November 2009
Pigster,

Well, it took forever, but it sounds like you’re making progress at last. I mean, I’d have him sucking my cock already, but this is your first one, so I can’t blame you for taking a while. At least you haven’t scared him off, like I figured you would. Hell, I figured I’d need to come to the rescue with my CDs, but so far that hasn’t been necessary.

Did I ever tell you about the warden here? I don’t think I did. See, he was pretty smart, that one. I’d managed to keep everything on the down low for a few months, taking control of a few prisoners and most of the guards one by one as necessary, slowly exerting control, but that warden, he knew something was up. I caught wind that he was about to call in backup so I had to act fast. I got the guards to cut the phone line to his office as well as his internet connection, but the guy barricaded himself in there before they could catch him. I needed him, because the outside world couldn’t know what was going on in here, and he knew that if he held off long enough, backup would come eventually, and I knew force would just set off alarm bells, both literally and figuratively.

So I cajoled. I played nice. I got him to trust me. Of course, he actually thought I was a guard who had resisted my control, and I managed to get him to let me in. Of course, he realized his mistake soon after, when he was on his knees sucking off my cock while guard after guard has his way with his ass. Man, that guy is such a wreck now. I keep him in the office here with me, in a cage. I already deballed him, like the rest of my pigs, and all he eats is the most fattening foods I can get, all the time, and my shit of course. He’s my own personal toilet, right here with me. He can still answer the phone if he needs to, but for the most part, all he can do is grunt, snort, and squeal while I’m shoving my fat cock up his ass again and again, all day long.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that sometimes kindness gets you more than force. Of course, a good lie in the right place can help. Keep working on Dave, and I’m sure he’ll be out of the closet in no time.

Master Leo
* * *
November 2009
Master Leo,

Well, Dave has really warmed up to me in the past couple days. Yesterday he asked me what kind of cigars I smoke so he could go buy some of my own, because he felt bad about smoking mine. Hell, I never really cared, but it was kind of cute the way he asked, all nervous, like he was afraid he’d been insulting me. Man, he looks like a big, tough guy, but on the inside he’s just a helpless little mouse, and yesterday, I think I found out why.

So, like I always do, I head out to an all you can eat buffet after work for a big lunch, and for the last few days Dave has tagged along. He never ate very much to start with, but I’ve started encouraging him to load his plate up, and now he’s going back for seconds. I just tell him how great it must be to get a meal without having to deal with his wife, where he can really let go and say anything on his mind. Now, yesterday he’d been going pretty heavy on the whisky, especially during lunch, and all of a sudden out pours this tremendous confession.

Apparently, I remind him a lot of his father, which kind of surprised me to be honest. I mean, I’m not all that much older than him, but I guess the beard and hair make me look older than I am. He told me about how his dad was a big slob, never did any work because of all of the trauma from his time in the military. His mom left both of them when he was young, and he never really forgave her. He hates women, actually, is what he said, and he loved his dad. He was always there, and then he died two years ago from a heart attack, suddenly, while Dave was at school. Dave was devastated, which isn’t all that surprising. He misses his dad, and I think he sees him in me. Well, in a part of me. I doubt his dad was a raging homosexual pervert, but I sure as hell have started using it to my advantage. I’ve started calling him son when we’re alone, and I can tell it makes him happy, because of how big he smiles, and I know he’s starting to trust me.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
November 2009
Pigster,

Well, that is quite the break through, but don’t let up the pressure now. Since he’s such a drinker, maybe you should invite him out to The Sty for some drinks in the evening. It sounds like you both get off early, so maybe get him warmed up at your place with some wrestling. Ask him about his dad, get him comfortable, and get him happy. make it so he’s dependent on you for comfort and approval. Tell him how awful his wife is for saddling him with a child. It was her fault she got pregnant. It was her fault that she didn’t get an abortion. She destroyed his future, just like his mom destroyed his dad. Also tell him to start drinking and smoking at home. I’m sure she’ll hate that like most bitches do.

Master Leo
* * *
November 2009
Master Leo,

I did it, sir! It took some work, but I finally got Dave’s cum down my throat, and I rushed home to tell you about it. Since I got your last letter, I haven’t been letting up on him one bit. Dave and I talk all the time at work about how he hates his family, and how that bitch of a wife doesn’t let him do anything fun. He’s actually started calling me dad, which is kind of sweet, and makes my cock hard every time I hear it. He’s already hooked on cigars, which she hates, but he likes that she hates it. It took some cajoling, but he finally agreed to go to the bar with me one evening, after he’d had a fight with the cunt the night before.

I didn’t tell him where we were going, and when we got to The Sty, I could see he wasn’t happy about it being a gay bar, but I said we could just get one beer, and then leave if he felt too uncomfortable. So we were having our beer, when who should show up but Regie, who asks if he could have our piss. I agree, but Dave just looks like a deer in the headlights. I just let him watch as I piss down Regie’s gullet, and then suck him off right at the bar, and Dave just stares at me while Regie tells him how hot my mouth is and what a great cocksucker I am. Anyway, I finish him off and he leaves, and I see Dave is massaging his hard on in his pants. I don’t even ask permission. I just got on my knees, took out his cock, and sucked him off then and there, and the pig fucking loved it! After another couple of beers, he told me his fat ass wife had never given him a blow job before, and hadn’t given him any sex in months. He was so horny, I sucked him off again in the parking lot before he left for home.

Damn, no cock I’ve sucked before has ever been so satisfying. Is that what it felt like to break me, sir? I read through our letters the other day, missing you, and it feels like the early ones were written by a different person altogether. Anyway, I can’t wait to see Dave tomorrow, so I can suck his little piggy cock again.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
November 2009
Pigster,

Well, I think this calls for a celebration, but first, some things to remember. First, I don’t want you telling Dave anything about me or these letters. Second, if he asks about that tattoo on your ass, just tell him its from an old boyfriend or something, but be vague, got it? Anyway, its good to hear that you aren’t completely useless, but it sounds like you’re going to need to take a more aggressive stance towards Dan in the future. Not too strong, just make sure he knows who’s in charge. More than anything, be the daddy he wants you to be. By all means, keep sucking his cock, but get him sucking too. I want you fucking him before too long too, got it? And get him away from that fucking cunt wife of his while you’re at it. The less he sees of her the better, in my opinion. Most important, make him feel good. Make him want to be a pig. Tell him how good he’d look with a nasty beard like yours, take him out to buffets and stuff him silly. Tell him to stop showering as well. He’ll be wrapped around your dirty little finger before you know it.

Master Leo
* * *
November 2009
Master Leo,

Well, I took your advice, and have been a bit more aggressive towards Dave, which is actually kind of thrilling, in a way. Sure, it’s fun to be bossed around, but I’ve never had someone like Dave before. He just takes every little suggestion I have to heart. Man, the day after I sucked him off, he was like a new man. I sucked his cock twice, and I got him to jerk me off in the cab. I took him for a big Thanksgiving dinner as well and stuffed him full of all sorts of fatty foods, telling him how great he’ll look fifty pounds heavier. I know he’s scared, but I don’t think he cares anymore. He’s having too much fun letting go and being a man.

He stopped showering to piss off the bitch, and she’s made him sleep on the couch since then, but after she goes to bed he sneaks off to The Sty with me and we have all sorts of fun. He’s gotten to know Regie pretty well, and I was surprised when he told me one day that he’d gone home, drank his own piss in the bathroom, and liked it. I asked him if he wanted mine, and he drank me empty on the spot, right in the cab! Man, I told him how hot that was, and what a great son he was, and he came right there in his jeans after a couple of strokes of his cock.

But here’s the really good news. I got him super drunk the other night, too drunk to drive, and brought him back to my apartment to sleep it off. Damn he was horny, as soon as we got in the door his lips were against mine, and he was breathing his cigar smoke down my throat like a pro. I got him into the bedroom, took of my pants and offered him my ass, and without a moment of hesitation he fucked me then and there. He was a hot fucker too, and as when we were in bed together, falling asleep, he told me no one had made him feel like this before. That he loved me like he’d never loved anyone before, that I was his daddy, and that thought just made him so happy he couldn’t stand it.

Anyway, the upshot is that the next day was Saturday, and the wife was pissed that he didn’t come home that night, and kicked him out of the house. He showed up and found all of his stuff on the lawn. She’d also had all the locks changed. He came back to my place, his truck all loaded up with his things, and as soon as he saw me he started sobbing, the poor guy. He had no other place to go, so I offered to let him stay here with his daddy, where he belongs. I don’t mind in the least. It’s good to have another pig in the apartment, though its a bit cramped.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
December 2009
Pigster,

Well, I didn’t want to have to do this, and I don’t think I need to, but just in case, here’s a CD similar to the one I had you give Jimbo a while ago. Tell Dave that it’s a self-help CD that you’ve before, and that it’ll make him feel better. It won’t make any drastic changes, just reinforce some things in his mind to make him a bit more accepting of his new station. Plus, I think he’ll become a lot more dependent on you after he listens to it, not that you’ll mind. You’re starting to like controlling other people, aren’t you? You like turning men into dirty fucking pigs, just like I do. Of course, you especially like obeying everything I tell you to do—that makes you happiest, but ordering others around is something you could get used to. Think how hot it would be to have your own pig around to drink your piss and eat your cum whenever you wanted him to. That’s what you want Dave to be. I’m not going to help you out much though. If that’s what you want then you’ve gotta do the hard work yourself.

Also, you might have noticed that you have a new problem. Maybe not every night, but quite often you wake up and find that your mattress is soaked with urine, because you wet the bed in your sleep. Not that this bothers you at all, really, it just makes you horny. You love the smell of piss in the morning, but not as much as Dave does I bet, the little piss drinker. Maybe you should rub his face in it, and tell him how hot it makes daddy when your son sucks your piss out of the mattress.

Master Leo
* * *
December 2009
Master Leo,

Thanks for the CD. He was getting a bit happier day by day (our almost constant sex helped more than anything, I think) but as soon as he listened to your CD, he was back to his usual self, for the most part, and as horny as I’ve ever seen him. He was also a lot more submissive in bed, which I liked. So far he’s refused to let me play with his ass much at all, but after he listened to the CD, when I suggested he try fucking himself with a dildo he was more than eager to please his daddy. In fact, what he said to me, if I remember exactly, is that he’d do anything to please me, anything I asked, which was so fucking hot! Man, I’ve never had that much control over someone before, and so I got out a good sized dildo and started working it up his ass. Of course he loved it, the slut, so before long I replaced it with my cock and fucked him silly.

Of course, I’d been making my own plans to cheer him up, and that night I had some friends of ours drop by “unexpectedly.” Regie was there, as was Mike and Hugo, as well as a few other regulars from the club. All of us circled around Dave and spent all night making sure his every whim was satisfied, fucking him, sucking his cock, giving him full body tongue baths, feeding him smoke or piss or whatever else he wanted. The night ended with him in the bathtub getting pissed on by all of us at the same time with the plug stoppered, so that by the end of it he was splashing and cumming in at least two inches of our piss. Man, he stunk the next day, but it was damn worth it.

As for the bedwetting, I figured it wasn’t really something to worry about when it started happening. Besides, the first time it happened, Dave was so turned on to wake up soaked with piss that he sucked my cock before we even got out of bed, and then I rubbed his face in it and made him suck up as much as he could like a good little piglet.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
December 2009
Pigster,

You know, I think you ought to come by and visit me in prison again. I want to talk to you about some things. Why don’t you bring Dave along and we can have some fun with him together? I won’t say anything else and spoil the surprise, just take the day off and come see me as soon as you can.

Master Leo
* * *

Transcript from video recording made December 12th, 2009. Transcript was written and annotated by Correctional Officer Mark Wilson, as per prison policy. All annotations have been designated through the use of marks. Officer Wilson has been committed to the Oberlain Mental Hospital, following our investigation of Anderson Correctional Facility on March 2nd 2010.

Begin Transcript 1:34 pm

<Pigster enters visitation room with Dave. Master Leo said he’d have a visitor, and he’s pretty hot, not that he’d ever want anything to do with an impotent pervert like me.>
Master Leo:

Hey there Pigster. Is that Dave behind ya?

Pigster:

Sure is. We came just like you asked us to.

<Man, Dave looks scared shitless to be in a place like this, and he looks pretty confused as well, what with the guards mostly out of shape slobs wearing nothing but jockstraps. But hell, that’s just prison life.>
Master Leo:

Well come on and take a seat. I want to have a chat with you two. Now Dave, has Pigster told me much about me?

Dave:

Uh...no...sir. He just told me that we were going to meet a good friend of his. I didn’t know we were going to a...uh, prison though. I...I’m sorry to ask this, but do I know you from somewhere? Your voice sounds really familiar.

Master Leo:

Dave, why don’t you go to sleep for a while. I need to talk to Pigster for a little bit. Don’t wake up until I tell you to, got it?

<Dave just slumped over in his chair, totally asleep. Man, if I was there, I’d just start sucking on his cock while he didn’t even know I was doing it. Damn I love making a guy cum in his sleep. Every night I make my rounds, sucking off as many guys as I can, rubbing my limp cock while I do it. It’s the only way I can work off my constant horniness anymore. Damn I wish I could cum.>
Master Leo:

Now Pigster, I wanted to have a little chat about your past. See, I’ve been doing a little digging, and learned all about your past, and since you’re such a fucking idiot, I figured you probably don’t remember it all that well, so I might as well fill you in. Now, do you remember the last year you were in school?

Pigster:

Well, I think I finished college a couple years ago—

Master Leo:

Wrong! God, you are a fucking dumbass. You never went to college. You never even got through high school. You were such an awful student that you would have just been wasting every ones’ time, so you dropped out before the end of your freshman year, isn’t that right?

Pigster:

I...I don’t remember that. But if you say so, it must be right master. You’re always right.

Master Leo:

Damn straight I’m right. But think harder, and I’m sure you can remember. All you could think about was sex, sex, sex. You’d even hit on your teachers, especially the older ones, and ask to suck their cocks for a passing grade.

Pigster:

Yeah...yeah, I think I remember now. I got my math teacher to agree, but he backed out at the last minute.

Master Leo:

Sure did. Now, do you remember what happened next?

Pigster:

Uh...no sir, I don’t very clearly. You sure were right about me having a bad memory. It’s a good thing you looked all of this stuff up.

Master Leo:

Well, you had a few jobs and were unemployed for a while until you got a job as a janitor for an office building a few years ago. That was where you met our old friend Jimbo, isn’t that right?

Pigster:

I...I guess so. I don’t remember much about it, but that seems right.

Master Leo:

Of course, you’d also drill glory holes in the bathroom walls, and suck cock during your breaks. That’s why you got fired not to long ago, isn’t it? For sucking Jimbo’s cock in the bathroom?

Pigster:

Well yeah...but didn’t...no, no you’re right. I guess I was just a dirty old janitor.

Master Leo:

of course, in your free time you’d just get drunk, smoke, and suck cock. That’s when you met me, that one night, isn’t it? When you begged me to let you suck my cock?

Pigster:

Hell yeah, that was so hot! Sir, can you fuck me again? I know you’re supposed to wait but I love you so much, I just need it now. Please sir.

Master Leo:

Sorry Pigster, but its only a few months away. Speaking of which, why don’t we have some fun with our guest? Do you like Dave, Pigster?

Pigster:

Hell yeah I do! He’s a great lay, and does anything I tell him to do.

Master Leo:

Well, what if I told you that I’ve put him into a trance, and that he’d believe anything you told him right this very moment, and do anything you say? Would you like to have some fun with that?

<Pigster nodded, massaging his cock through his nasty jeans.>
Master Leo:

Alright then. Hey, Dave. I want you to listen to everything Pigster tells you now. If he tells you to believe something, you’ll believe it with your whole being when you wake up. If he tells you to do something, you’ll do it, no questions asked, alright?

Dave:

...Yes...Sir.

Pigster:

Alright Dave...uh...you know, I’m tired of calling you Dave. You know what your new name is going to be? Trashie. That’s what you want everyone to call you from now on, got it, Trashie?

Trashie:

Yes, Pigster.

Pigster:

And call me sir from now on. No, call me master, because that’s what I am to you. Your master, and you’re my slave, got it?

Trashie:

Yes, master.

Pigster:

And Master Leo, he’s your master too. You’ll do anything he says, just like you’ll do anything I say from now on. Now...uh, Master Leo, what else should I say?

Master Leo:

Well, think about what kind of person you want Dave...I mean, Trashie to be. Or better, what do you want him to love doing that he doesn’t right now?

Pigster:

Well, he doesn’t really like it when I play with his ass.

Master Leo:

Then make him love having his ass filled. Make it so he can only cum when he has a fat cock shoved up his shitter. I don’t know Pigster, use your god-damnned imagination! I don’t want to do all the work here. He’s your slave, so train him.

Pigster:

Alright...Trashie, from now on, you’re going to want something shoved up your ass all the time, but...but the only things you want to use to fill it are going to be things you’ve taken from the trash, the nastier the better. Beer and wine bottles are your favorite, and you’re going to start a whole collection of nasty things to fuck yourself with.

Master Leo:

Damn, that’s a good one, Pigster.

Pigster:

And the only thing you’ll like more than that is when some guy wants to shove his cock up your ass, or even better, when they’re willing to shove their whole fist up there. In fact, your best orgasms happen when some guy is just pummelling your prostate with his whole hand. You can’t help but cum uncontrollably, multiple times.

Trashie:

Yes...oh, yes master.

<Trashie is starting to get agitated without something in his ass. Master Leo gets a bottle from a nearby trash can and gives it to him, and without a second thought he shoves it up his ass and sits back down. Pigster just watches his slave, and then takes his cock out and starts working on it.>
Pigster:

Now Trashie, you’re such a sick pervert now, that whenever you can get away with it, you won’t bother pissing in a toilet. Depending on how you’re feeling, you’ll either piss into the bottle currently up your ass and drink it all down, right on the spot, or just piss your pants. But you don’t want to leave a mess, right? You’d better clean it all up when you piss yourself, like a good piglet. Of course, if you’re in public you’ll wait until you can do this privately, but you’ll have no problem doing either in front of me or our pig friends. In fact, doing it in front of someone, or even better, a group, will just make the whole act hotter for you. In fact, why don’t you piss yourself now?

Trashie:

Yes, master.

<Damn, that pig is totally mind fucked. He just went and pissed himself, most of it leaking through his jeans and onto the floor and now he’s down there, his cock still leaking, and lapping all that piss off the dirty prison floor. God, I’m so horny, but my cock won’t do a thing. I’m such a worthless faggot.>
Pigster:

Yeah, boy, that’s real nice. Now suck daddy’s cock and swallow his cum, while you fuck yourself with that bottle in your ass.

<Damn, that boy’s drooling hard, just thinking about his daddy’s cock. He gets on his knees and swallows the whole thing, his face buried in Pigster’s massive belly, just worshiping that cock. Damn, I wish some sexy slave would worship me like that, but I’m not worth it. While he’s sucking, he has one hand jacking his own pig cock, while the other thrusts that dirty beer bottle in and out of his asshole. Fuck yeah, and I can see Master Leo is getting off on it too, jacking off his own cock under the table as he watches Trashie go down on his master. Wait now Pigster is pushing Trashie off his cock.>
Pigster:

One more thing boy. From now on, I don’t want you to think of me as your daddy—I want you to believe that I’m your father. I never died two years ago, I just kept right on living, got it? And you never married a girl, or had a kid, or anything like that. I’m your daddy, and your my son, and we’re one big happy family, got it?

Trashie:

Yes daddy. Can I suck your cock some more?

Pigster:

Hell yeah son, drink your daddy’s cum.

<Trashie starts sucking again, and Pigster is really getting into it now, practically face fucking his boy. He shoves Trashie’s head down as far as he can go, and unloads down the pig’s throat, and I see Trashie thrusting that bottle in and out faster as he shoots his own load all over the floor, and then, without even needing to be told, gets down and licks it all up. Yeah, and I can see the Master wants to cum, but he doesn’t, instead shoving his still hard cock back into his jeans and zipping them up again. Maybe he’ll jack off in his office later. I love watching the Master jack off.>
Master Leo:

Alright Pigster, I think that’s good for now. But that was a really good job. I hadn’t imagined that you were capable of conceiving of such filth. I’m proud of you.

Pigster:

Really sir? Does that mean you’ll fuck me now?

Master Leo:

Not yet, but it does mean that I’m having a change of heart. I mean, when I first got put in here, I admit that I hated you. I wanted you to suffer in ways you couldn’t even begin to imagine. But now, now I think I’ve made you into someone I could consider my companion in the future. What do you say, would you like to hit the road with me when I bust out of here? I mean, I was just going to make you a homeless bum, begging for piss, shit and cum, and I can still do that if you’d prefer, but I think this will be a lot more fun. What do you say?

Pigster:

Oh...oh sir, you have no idea how happy that makes me. I’d love to come with you, but...well, can Trashie come along too? I think he’d miss me if I just up and left.

Master Leo:

Look, let’s not worry about that at the moment. I’m sure we can work something out. For now, I want you to go out and buy a motorcycle. Hugo has one, and I’m sure he’d be happy to show you how to ride it. Now Trashie, I want you to wake up in a moment, but when you do, you won’t remember what we said to you while you were asleep, but you will obey all of the commands we gave you as though they’re second nature. Now, wake up.

Trashie:

Uh...what happened? Did I fall asleep?

Master Leo:

Ah, we were just shootin’ the shit anyway. I’m not surprised you got bored and drifted off. Look, you two better get going. I have a couple of guards to go pay a visit to before the end of the day.

Pigster:

Alright Master Leo. Thanks for seeing us. Come on Trashie.

Trashie:

Yes, Master. It was good to meet you, Master Leo.

Master Leo:

It was nice to meet you as well. Be good, and obey Master Pigster, alright?

Trashie:

Yes sir, I will.

<Pigster and Trashie get up, Trashie having a bit of trouble because of the beer bottle stuck up his ass, but from the looks of it, he’s enjoying it a lot. Damn I wish I could cum, but Master Leo turned off my balls and says he won’t let me cum for the rest of my life. God, I’m so horny, I need to go suck some cock.>

End Transcript 2:07 pm

* * *
December 2009
Master Leo,

Well, I had a “chat” with Hugo and he agreed to teach me how to ride a chopper, and I just found a nice one for pretty cheap on Craigslist. It’s kind of old, but it looks better than a new one would. Actually, riding it is easier than I thought it would be. I’m studying for the test at the DMV and will do that tomorrow or the next day. Hopefully I’ll be riding legally by this weekend, and I can take Trashie for a ride around town.

Man, he sure has taken to that conditioning I gave him with gusto. He’s already got seven bottles in his collection of various sizes, and he’s always wearing one. He was walking kind of funny for the first few days, but he’s finally gotten used to them being up there. Man, right now he’s sitting on the bed, watching one of his favorite pornos, full of piss and fisting. He’s got the beer bottle he had up his ass out, and he’s filling it up. Yeah, and now he’s just drinking the whole thing. He knows I’m watching too, and he’s stroking his cock at the thought. Damn he’s a dirty pig boy, just how I wanted him to be. When I get done with this letter, I’m gonna bend him over and fuck him like no tomorrow, then shove my fist up his ass until he cums.

On our way home from the prison the other day, I stopped by a sex shop and bought him some leather gear so he can play the part of being a complete ass pig when we head to the sty after work. However, I’ve been making him wear it to work as well, just to show off to everyone what a fucking pig he is. They were kind of nervous about calling him Trashie at first, but since its the only name he responds to now, they don’t have much choice.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
December 2009
Pigster,

Why don’t you take Trashie over to Rico’s and get him some tattoos? I know that you’ll pick out some better stuff than I would, so go hog wild, and get whatever you want. Now, I want you to remember that just because you have a slave now doesn’t mean you still aren’t a nasty, cock-hungry faggot whore who’s no better than the trash you haul everyday. You still need to suck as much cock and get fucked as as often as you can, all the time, preferably. In fact, I know you get particularly turned on whenever you get mounted by Trashie, so make sure he fucks you good and often. Also, I don’t want you topping anyone other than Trashie for the moment, got it? In fact, topping Trashie just makes you hungrier to go to The Sty and clean out some nasty fucker’s dirty ass. And while you’re at it, I want you to give your slave a good tongue cleaning every day, especially his crack. Keeping a boy clean is just one of a good daddy’s many duties.

Now, I know Christmas is coming up, and I’ve arranged a special treat for you both. On Christmas Eve at midnight, I want you to go to Dry Gulch rest area to the east of town. If you check in the bathroom, I think you’ll find an old friend you haven’t seen in a while. Also, I want you both to ride there on your new bike. Consider it a test drive.

Master Leo
* * *
December 2009
Master Leo,

Damn Sir, that was the best Christmas present I’ve ever gotten! I mean, I wasn’t sure what to expect when we arrived at the rest area last night, but Trashie and I went in, and there on the ground, next to the stalls, was the dirtiest, filthiest guy I had ever seen in my entire life, smoking a thick cigar and holding a cardboard sign with “Feed Me” written on it and a crude turd drawn beneath. I thought he was just a bum or something, but when I looked closer, I realized it was none other than Jimbo! Man, it took him longer to recognize me, but when I said his name, I think he figured out who I was pretty fast. Trashie was confused, so we took a moment and filled him in on how we knew each other, but pretty soon I was doing all the talking, because Jimbo had gotten down behind me and started licking my ass clean like he hadn’t had a butt to lick in ages. Man, he got me so horny that I made Trashie blow me, so that I was sandwiched between the two hottest guys I’ve ever fucked, aside from you, of course, Master Leo.

So Jimbo gets me all opened up, then lies on the floor and starts begging me to shit in his mouth, and who am I to deny him something like that? So I squat over him and unload a massive turd all over his face, and then I have Trashie do the same, and Jimbo is just in hog heaven, gruntin’ and monanin’ and rollin’ on the ground, just covering himself with our shit, devouring as much of it as he could. And then, (this is the best part) Trashie asks me, “Daddy, does...does that taste good?” Man, I almost cracked up, but he was fucking serious! So I tell him to get down there with Jimbo and start licking some of it up, and I can tell he’s disgusted at first, but I tell him how good of a pig he is, and how proud I’d be to have a shit eating son, and before long Jimbo and him are just licking each other’s shit covered faces clean while they both shove their nasty cocks down my throat and cum all over my tangled beard.

We asked Jimbo if he wanted to stay the night at our apartment in the city, but he said he had a rendezvous with one of his many redneck masters in the area, still doing penance for disgracing his southern heritage, so we headed our separate ways. That was the best Christmas ever, though, and I hope Jimbo will be coming back through again real soon, cause damn that was fucking hot, watching him devour those turds. I think I need to go shit in Trashie’s mouth right now, just to re-live it. I think he’s still kind of scared of eating shit, but the more he eats, the more he’ll like it. I haven’t taken him to get his new tattoos yet, but I certainly have plenty of ideas, so I’ll let you know what I decided in my next letter.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
January 2010
Pigster,

Well, it’s a new year already. Time flies by so fast when you’re having fun. I mean, I expected this year to crawl by, but with everything I’ve had to do at the prison, I can’t believe its nearly time to leave. Of course, your letters helped to pass the time as well, but for now I’ve got to start getting this place to a point where it can run itself for a while when I’m gone. I’ve already set up an induction tape for all of the new prisoners and guards to listen to as soon as they arrive, to make sure they’re good and mind-fucked into their new roles here. Man, when I came in here I thought I’d have my work cut out for me, but the place was so easy to take control of. Then again, the only people in charge are people who make a living obeying orders, so it wasn’t exactly hard getting them to do what I say. In fact, it was most of prisoners who put up a bigger fight. There’s still a few locked up in solitary confinement, who despite listening to me 24/7 still won’t submit to me. Oh well, I guess I can just leave them in there to rot if I have to.

Right now I’m meeting with all the guards to ensure that no amount of psychological care will be able to change them back to their old selves. Every single one of them is going to be a filthy gay disgusting pervert for the rest of their lives. I’ve been very careful is deciding fetishes for each one which allow them to stand out from the crowd. The guy I just met with can’t help but play with his massive nipples constantly, and loves having the inmates bite and pull on them until he cums. He’s gotten them pumped up massively, and has huge, three inch rings through both of them. I made him cut holes in all of his shirts so they can hang out and be easy to grab. The guy coming in now loves licking dirty urinals. Man, so many good memories! Anyway, lots of work to do, so keep up the good work training Trashie, and I’ll see you real soon.

Master Leo
* * *
January 2010
Master Leo,

First things first, I wanted to say that I finally took Trashie to get some tattoos. I had so many planned that it took three days to do them all, but Rico was sure happy to do them. I think he gets off on writing humiliating things on people, because he charged me next to nothing for it. Well, having Trashie suck him off, drink his piss and eat his shit helped too I’m sure. Regardless, I got him a collar tattoo just like Jimbo and mine, but the tag reads “Trashie.” Then he got a tattoo of something like a toilet crossed with a man on his arm. His mouth is the bowl, and there’s a filthy slob sitting on it, obviously shitting into the guys mouth, and the toilet is jacking its cock while its happening, with the words “Shit Eater” below it. On the other side he got a pig being pissed on by two guys dressed in leather, just sitting in a puddle of their urine with “Piss Drinker” below that one. On his stomach, in bold letters reads “Danger Toxic Waste” with a bio hazard sign behind it, and above that, across his chest, he has two cigars lit, and their smoke spelling out “Smoke or Die.” Finally, on his ass I gave him a tattoo like the one you gave me, and on the other I gave him an identical one that says Master Pigster. I hope that isn’t too insulting to you or anything. I mean, Trashie is your slave too, of course. Regardless, he loves all of them, and has been showing them off to all the guys at work this week. Some of the braver ones took him into the bathroom to help them with some of their private business, if you know what I mean, and Mike calls him into his office all the time to use him as a toilet.

Of course, since it was New Year’s, I had the perfect present in mind for Trashie. All over the city on the first there were champagne bottles, and so I found the largest, fattest one I could and took it home to give it to him as a present. Of course, he was so excited he wanted me to fuck him with it on the spot, which I happily did. Man, it was almost too big for him, but all that double fisting he’s been doing at The Sty lately has helped loosen him up a whole lot. Speaking of The Sty, some of the guys there thought up a new game for Trashie. They take the bottle in his ass and take turns filling it with their piss, and then they pour it into his ass until he can’t hold anymore, when they finally let him release it, they get as much of it back into the bottle as they can, and make him drink it. Of course, while they’re having fun with him I’m usually sucking their cocks and eating out their ass or whatever else they want me to do. Damn, we make such a good team, a couple of pigs, daddy and son. I’ve never been happier.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
January 2010
Pigster,

So, I realized that I had some suggestions for you a while ago, but because of this whole Trashie business, I totally forgot to tell them to you, so here we go. From now on, I want you to fantasize about having sex in public, especially in dumpsters. In fact, I want you and Trashie to make this a habit, where on the way home from the sty, you’ll find a place to fuck for a bit before heading home. If you can’t find a dumpster, that’s all right, just knock over a trash can in an alley and fuck in the sewage.

Second, I’m sure you’ve been pissing the bed most every night by now, but you’re also going to start pissing yourself uncontrollably at least once a day, sometimes more. Most times you won’t even notice that you’re doing it, and you won’t make any attempt to hide it. If you make a mess somewhere, I’m sure Trashie will be plenty happy to clean it up for you.

Master Leo
* * *
January 2010
Master Leo,

That last letter had your best idea yet! I’d never even thought of having sex in a dumpster, but just reading it turned me on so much I grabbed Trashie and we fucked around the city for a couple of hours, hoping back in the truck to warm up if we needed to. It was there that I started pissing myself, and Trashie actually noticed it before I did, and started sucking it out of my soaking wet jeans.

Man, my son’s mind is just totally wiped out. I mean, he can barely carry on a conversation without being distracted by some sexual need of his. He’s basically become a drooling sex pig, and the thought that it was me who did it to him just turns me on every time I look at that stupid expression he gets when he starts fucking himself with a wine bottle, a fat cigar in his mouth, and that shit caked beard of his. It makes me proud to be his daddy, I’ll say that, and man, he’s so much happier as the fucking nasty pig he was always meant to be. It makes me even more excited to be your pig, sir.

Love,
Your slave, Pigster
* * *
January 2010
Pigster,

Well, it’s only a few more days until our reunion, January 25th. Man, I’ve been so busy planning this, I hope you have a good time. Now, on that day I want you to arrive at noon sharp, and bring Trashie again. I have plans for him. Also, I want you to gather up all of the letters I sent you and bring them along. Come on your bike, too, because we aren’t going to need that pickup anymore. In fact, don’t worry about bringing much along with you. Just pack a bag with some of your favorite (and nastiest) clothes, wear your leather gear, and we’ll call it good.

Master Leo
* * *

Transcript from video recording made January 25th, 2010. Transcript was written and annotated by Correctional Officer Mark Wilson, as per prison policy. All annotations have been designated through the use of < > marks. Officer Wilson has been committed to the Oberlain Mental Hospital, following our investigation of Anderson Correctional Facility on March 2nd 2010.

Begin Transcript 11:55 am

<Jimbo arrives in the visitation room, where Master Leo is waiting, dressed in his leathers. Damn that guy looks fucking nasty. I mean, everyone in the prison looks nasty, but hell, he looks way worse than anyone here, even Sanders, who Master Leo trained to be a toilet as punishment for refusing to obey an order. Still, I’d suck his cock. Hell, I’ll suck anyone’s cock. I’d suck my own cock if my old, sagging gut wasn’t in the way.>
Master Leo:

Ah, Jimbo, the first to arrive. How are you doing?

Jimbo:

I’m doin’ good, Master Leo. Thanks fer lettin’ me come see ya here. I’s real sorry bout how I was actin’ a few months ago, sah.

Master Leo:

I know you are, but you learned your lesson didn’t you?

Jimbo:

Yes sah, I know mah place now, thanks tah ya showin’ me. Worshipin’ southern cock, eatin’ shit, ‘n drinkin piss is all I’s ever good fer.

Master Leo:

Well, I’m glad you’re here, because I want to give you a chance to redeem yourself. See, Pigster will be coming by real soon, and he has a new slave that he’s been training, a young pig named Trashie. I think you met him at Christmas.

Jimbo:

Aw, him? Yeah, I ‘member him. He had some good tastin’ shit, sure did.

Master Leo:

Well, Pigster is going to be traveling with me for a while, so I want you to take care of Trashie for him in the meantime, and maybe give him some training of your own. He’s already eating shit and loves it, but I think living with a real toilet like you could teach him a lot, don’t you think?

Jimbo:

Well, I guess I could learn ‘em a few things.

Master Leo:

Good. Now, I have something more important to talk to you about. When you leave the prison today, I want you to forget about meeting me, and forget about meeting Pigster, alright? All you know is that Trashie is a fellow pig, that you’re both truckers working for George, like usual, alright? Now, when you see me next, you’ll remember everything again, but for now, don’t worry your pretty little head about it, alright? Especially if the police come asking about me, got it?

Jimbo:

Yes sah, I’ll do that.

Master Leo:

Oh, and here are some CD’s to listen to on the road. I want you and Trashie to listen to them in sequence, like usual, and destroy each one after you’re finished with it, alright?

<Master Leo slides a box of CDs over to Jimbo as Trashie and Pigster arrive in the visiting room. Pigster is pretty happy to see Jimbo, and gives him a, sloppy, smoky kiss.>
Master Leo:

Well, we’re all finally here. Now, let’s get started. I’ve already explained some things to Jimbo here, and he’s plenty happy to take Trashie off your hands for a while.

Pigster:

What? I thought Trashie was coming with me.

Master Leo:

Sorry Pigster, it’s going to be just you and me for a while. It’ll be easier to fly under the radar. You understand that, don’t you?

Pigster:

But...But he’s my slave...

Master Leo:

And you’re mine. Now shut the fuck up and suck Jimbo’s cock while I talk to Trashie here for a moment.

<Unable to help himself, Pigster get’s down and starts sucking on Jimbo’s nasty piece of meat, and Master Leo focuses his attentions on Trashie, who’s looking nervous.>
Trashie:

Sir, why can’t I stay with my daddy? I love him.

Master Leo:

Yeah, I know you do, but distance can make the heart grow fonder and all that bullshit. Besides, I’m gonna have Jimbo here train you to be more of a fucking toilet than you already are, and trust me, that’s gonna make Pigster even more happy when you guys meet up again.

Trashie:

So, I’ll see him again?

Master Leo:

Sure you will, but for now, I need you to go with Jimbo, and treat him with all of the respect you’d give to Pigster or myself, got it? He’s got some CDs for both of you to listen to as well. Also, I already told Jimbo about this, but when you leave the prison, you aren’t going to have any memory of having ever met me or Pigster, until we come find you later, got it? For all you know, you’re just a pig working as a trucker with Jimbo here. Now, while I have a private chat with Pigster, I want the two of you to head into the dining hall. I got some guys together to feed you until you’re set to burst.

<Unable to help himself Jimbo starts salivating and pushes Pigster off his cock, takes his new partner by the hand, and leads him out of the room.>
Jimbo:

Hell yeah, now that’s what I’s a been waitin’ fer. Fuck yeah...Come on boy, we’re gonna eat like kings!

<They leave, Trashie obviously not wanting to leave Pigster’s company, but he doesn’t have much of a choice. I can see the mess hall on one of my other screens, and its just every filthy fucker in the prison, bent over and ready to shit into a hungry mouth, and plenty ready to piss as well, I’m sure. I could spend all day watching that, but Master Leo wants me to focus on him and Pigster. I’ll just have to watch the mess hall footage later.>
Master Leo:

Now, before we head off on a brand new adventure, there’s a few things we need to get out of the way.

Pigster:

Yes sir, you still owe me a good fuck!

Master Leo:

Yes, that’s true, but first, if I may, I’d like to have a conversation with Trevor Hudson. Is he still in there?

<Pigster’s eyes roll back into his head, and a moment later, snap back. He leaps up, stares down at himself and begins hyperventilating.>
Master Leo:

Now calm down, Mr. Hudson, and take a seat.

<Mr. Hudson takes a seat, and while he’s no longer panicking, he’s obviously furious. He keeps trying to strike out at Master Leo across the table, but his body won’t let him. Man, Master Leo isn’t going to like that.>
Mr. Hudson:

Change me back.

Master Leo:

What are you talking about? You want to go back to being Pigster already?

Mr. Hudson:

That’s not what I mean! I...let me go. Stop doing this.

Master Leo:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I haven’t done anything. In case you’ve forgotten, I’ve been in prison this whole time. How could I do anything?

Mr. Hudson:

It was your letters! These fucking letters!

<Mr. Hudson pulls out a thick stack of papers and throws them across the table at Master Leo.>
Master Leo:

I believe we discussed this already, Mr. Hudson. This is merely the written word. It can’t make you do anything. Are you suggesting that I have some power over you? That I can make you do things beyond your control? I suppose I could suggest things, or point you in certain directions, but the only person who has done anything this past year is you.

Mr. Hudson:

You’re a fucking liar.

Master Leo:

I most certainly am not. You are the one who stopped showering and shaving. You are the one who broke off your engagement because you were gay. You are the one who began having copious sex with dirty minded men. You are the one who got those tattoos and piercings. You are the one who lost his job. You are the one who made Jim into Jimbo. You are the one who made Dave into Trashie. You are the one who works as a garbage man. You are the one who—

Mr. Hudson:

Stop it!

Master Leo:

You see my point then.

Mr. Hudson:

No...No you’re wrong—

Master Leo:

You see, Mr. Hudson, you surprised me. I assumed that you would be easy to break, and I was right. I assumed that I would have no remorse about doing awful things to you, and that was right as well. But still, you surprised me. You have a creative edge, a skill which I did not even fully recognize until I saw you here with Trashie last month. In fact, you are far more like me than even I imagined could be possible.

Mr. Hudson:

Shut up.

Master Leo:

But it’s true. I mean, you took Dave, this poor, young, frustrated married man, and look what he has become! A true pig, a mindless toilet for human waste! And you’re the one, the only one who did it to him. Isn’t that just rich? And Jimbo...I mean, I might have helped with that one somewhat, but still, you picked the target. You brought him into the fold. No, I didn’t realize just how much potential you have within you for this.

Mr. Hudson:

What...No...No, I won’t listen to this.

Master Leo:

Well, unfortunately, you have to. You were born to corrupt men. I have only shown you what was inside you all along. Do you really think I could have accomplished all of this acting alone? Turned you into this, if you, deep in your heart, did not also want it?

<Master Leo stands up and walks around behind Mr. Hudson, putting his hands on his shoulders.>
Master Leo:

I meant for you to be my victim, but you happened to become my disciple.

Mr. Hudson:

You made me do it! You made all of this happen!

Master Leo:

Tell me, Mr. Hudson. Have you noticed that, throughout this entire conversation, you are still smoking that cigar? No...don’t put it down now, I know you need it. I know you want it. It’s ok to want it. It’s ok to want this.

Mr. Hudson:

I don’t want this.

<Master Leo bends over and licks Mr. Hudson’s ear. He tries to flinch away, but Master Leo pulls him back, one of his hands dropping down and fondling his crotch at the same time. Before long, Mr. Hudson leans back and begins kissing Leo, tentatively at first, then with more vigor, before pulling away entirely.>
Mr. Hudson:

No. No, I won’t let you do this to me.

Master Leo:

I already told you, Mr. Hudson, that I did nothing.

Mr. Hudson:

Yes you did! You hypnotized me, or put me under a spell, or made me go insane! This is not me! I do not want this to be me.

Master Leo:

Let’s imagine something for a moment. Let’s imagine that I allowed you to go to the police, as you are now, and that you took them all of these letters, both mine and yours, and you told them whatever you wanted to. You told them that I made you do these things. That, while I was in prison, I made you become a filthy, sex obsessed, faggot with a really disgusting fetish for trash who pisses himself uncontrollably, all because I put some spell on you when we had sex a year ago.

Mr. Hudson:

When you raped me, you mean.

Master Leo:

I don’t know, you were quite amicable at the moment. I thought you were enjoying yourself, especially when you came in your pants. But you didn’t tell the police that, did you? You didn’t tell them that I made you cum, that you loved it. No, it was, “The big bad biker raped me!” when you knew that you enjoyed it, that you had wanted it all along. I just opened a little door. I drilled a little hole in the dam, but you’re the one who broke it wide open. But imagine you told them all of this. What would they say? Would they honestly believe your story, that I have been controlling you through the written word for an entire year?

Mr. Hudson:

Look what you did to this prison! Look what you did to Jimbo with those CD’s!

Master Leo:

Ah, but those are entirely different cases, and I agree, that I might have had some...influence there. But with you? Looking at your case alone, they would throw you to the street.

Mr. Hudson:

No.

Master Leo:

They would throw you to the street, and laugh. They would tell their wives at home about the crazy derelict who came in today, who claimed some guy in prison had been controlling his mind. They’d say you should be locked up in a psych ward. They’d say to lock you up and throw away the key. Because you did this to yourself. You did this, and you won’t admit it. You are Pigster, Mr. Hudson, whether you want to be or not. You are Pigster, and I will show you.

<Master Leo grabs Mr. Hudson from behind, pulls him to the floor on his back and climbs on top of him. Mr. Hudson tries to fight him off, but Master Leo pins his arms down and begins kissing him forcefully, and it is not long before I can see Mr. Hudson’s arms slacken as he begins kissing back. It is Mr. Hudson who pushes off Master Leo’s biker vest, and then lifts off his T-shirt, revealing the master’s hairy chest and gut. Mr. Hudson dives in, sucking his master’s nipples, biting at them eagerly. Master Leo allows him to work across his chest to his nasty armpit, which he begins licking at, while Master Leo smirks. He pushes Mr. Hudson back down, and rolls him over onto his stomach, pulling down Mr. Hudson’s pants as he does. Mr. Hudson pushes his ass up towards his master, his eyes filled with need. I can see it. I can see that he knows it’s wrong, that he shouldn’t, but the need is too great. Now Master is grabbing the end of Mr. Hudson’s dildo and sliding it in and out, teasing him with it. Mr. Hudson has always wanted this. He has always wanted a man like Master Leo to top him. Control him, like all of us. We all need Master Leo. We all...oh god, I just came. I just came for the first time in months. I love my master. I love him Thank you sir, Thank you.>
Mr. Hudson:

Please, sir, please. I’m so horny. Please...

Master Leo:

Yes, I know you are. You always have been so horny, so hungry, but you spent all this time hiding it away, bottling it up. It was exhausting, wasn’t it? But now its out, and there’s no going back. Do you want to go back?

Mr. Hudson:

I...I don’t know.

Master Leo:

You still could, I suppose, but it would be hard. It would be the most difficult thing you had ever done, to put it all back. To hide it all away, and it would still come out. You would still crave the sex, the filth. You would never be the same, but you could try. There would always be something a little off about you, something about you that normal people would shy away from, but you would be normal enough, I suppose. Or you could let go, and be what I see in you. Be the pig faggot you want to be. Be the corrupter you are, and learn how to open the doors in men’s minds that they spend their entire lives boarding up.

Mr. Hudson:

I...I...Fuck....Fuck me.

Master Leo:

Is that a request, or an exclamation?

Mr. Hudson:

I said fuck me! I said put your fucking nasty cock up my ass! I said fuck me, and don’t you dare hold back, you fucking pig. Don’t you dare hold back or I’ll walk out that door and you’ll never see me again.

Master Leo:

Oh, don’t worry. I won’t disappoint.

<Yeah, Master Leo’s stroking his cock now. Damn that’s beautiful. He’s already got the dildo out of Mr. Hudson and he’s lining up and in one full thrust he’s in, and Mr. Hudson’s eyes go wide. Master Leo is slamming him, just pounding that fat ass, and Mr. Hudson’s taking it all and begging for more. Mr. Hudson let’s out a roar—I think he’s cumming. Yeah, yeah, he came, but Master Leo is still going strong, and Mr. Hudson is by no means finished with him as well. He rolls over, putting his legs in the air, the crotch of his filthy jockstrap wet with fresh cum, and Master Leo shoves his cock back in, their faces close. They kiss, their nasty beards getting tangled, and I can see Master Leo speeding up, getting ready to plant his seed, and he cries out, muffled by Mr. Hudson’s mouth. They just stay that way, kissing, the master’s cock still buried in Mr. Hudson’s ass, until it falls out, soft. Before Master Leo says anything, Mr. Hudson is on it, licking it clean, and kissing the Master again, hungry for more. He’s so hungry, I can feel it. Oh god, my cock is so hard, I’m...I’m cumming again. Oh thank you master. Thank you for finally letting me cum. I’ll never betray you. I love you.>
Master Leo:

So, you gonna walk out on me? You gonna walk out on this?

Mr. Hudson:

Fuck no. Why would I do a stupid ass thing like that?

Master Leo:

So I’m curious. What’s your name now?

Mr. Hudson:

Trevor Hudson, but I go by Pigster now, sir, and I ride with you.

Master Leo:

And there’s no one I’d rather be with. Come on, let’s get out of here. There’s men who need us, they just don’t know it yet.

<Pigster grins as he lights another stogie and pulls up his pants, before following Master Leo out of the room.>

End Transcript 12:35 pm

* * *

This concludes the correspondence of Trevor Hudson, a.k.a Pigster and Bruce Leondin Mitchell, a.k.a Leo M.

Related Reports

These letters were found in the visitation room of the Anderson Correctional Facility, during an investigation into why communications from the prison had been cut off on March 2, 2010. This investigation is still open, and the documents regarding it are still classified. Those with security clearance level 3 or higher can refer to report 3389-12 for details.

Efforts have been made to contact both James “Jimbo” Madison and David “Trashie” Adams, but all officers sent to locate the two offenders have failed to report back. One, Officer Lewis G. Hendricks was found three months, six days later after meeting with Madison and Adams, and the report of this incident is still classified. Those with security clearance level 2 or higher can refer to report 2864-09 for details.

Several incidents have been reported by local authorities which match the M.O. of Mitchell’s victims. These incidents are still classified, and those with security clearance level 3 or higher can refer to report 5732-16 for details.

* * *

This concludes report 2035-54 of the Special Investigations Bureau.

* * *