The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leveling Out

“I can’t believe it, but I think I’ve had just about all I can take.”

Dan looked up at his friend. “What’s wrong now?”

“It’s Sheri,” Frank said.

“Yeah well, I pretty much figured that out.”

“Figured what out?”

“I pretty much figured that it was Sheri that was the problem.”

“Why,” Frank asked suspiciously.

Dan looked at his friend and grinned. “That’s easy,” he said. “Whenever you’ve got a problem, it almost always seems as if Sheri’s the cause of it.”

Frank could feel his hands clench. Who was Dan to talk to him like that, but almost as quickly, his hands unclenched. Who was Dan to talk to him like that? Dan was his friend, and Dan was also right.

“So what is it this time,” Dan asked.

“Sheri wants to go to the big Halloween dance they’re having on frat row.”

“That’s hardly surprising.”

“Yeah, I know. But she says she’s got nothing to wear.”

Dan didn’t even bother to hide his disgust. “Dude, I find that hard to believe.”

“I know, but that’s what she says.”

“So what’s that got to do with you?”

“She says she needs to get something to wear and she wants me to take her shopping, and you know what that means.”

“Sure do. It means she wants you to buy whatever she wants to get.”

Frank nodded glumly. “That’s exactly what it means.”

“So you going to do it?”

“You know I don’t have the money.”

“Yeah, so?”

“What’s that mean?”

“It means just what you think it means. So what are you going to do?”

“I don’t have the money.”

“Yeah, but you and I both know that hasn’t stopped you before so I’ll ask it again. What are you going to do?”

Frank would have argued the point if he’d thought it was worth it but the truth was he knew his friend was right. Once Sheri got it in her mind that she wanted something, she’d go to work on him, and she’d keep at it until she got him to give in, and the worst part about it was it wasn’t like he was going to get anything for it. Oh sure, she’d tease him. She’d flirt with him. She’d make him think that this time he’d get inside her pants, but somehow, that would never happen, and if he tried to stay strong, if he tried to hold out, if he actually did hold out, she wouldn’t even talk to him until he somehow bought his way back into her good graces.

“So what are you going to do,” his friend asked again.

“I don’t know,” Frank answered. “I just don’t know.”

Dan seemed to think that over and he seemed to finally come to a decision. “You know what,” he said. “I think I got something that might help you.”

“What’s that?”

Dan reached inside his backpack and he pulled out a disc. He seemed to hesitate before handing it over to his friend. “I made this the other day,” he said.

Frank looked at the disc. “What is it,” he asked.

“It’s a CD.”

“I can see that,” Frank said, “but what is it?”

“You like playing video games, don’t you?”

“Yeah, so?”

“You ever played a game called Tetris?”

“Yeah sure. Everyone’s played that.”

“It’s kind of like that,” his friend said, “only this is a very special version of the game.”

“Yeah, what’s so special about it?”

Dan grinned at that. “I think I’m going to let you find that out for yourself, but here’s what I want you to do. I want you to play the game. I want you to get Sheri to watch you playing the game and then I want you to let me know what happens next.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it.”

Frank looked at the disc. “Come on,” he said. “There’s got to be something else about this.”

“Of course there is, but I’m not going to tell you what that is.”

“Why not?”

“Because I want you to try it out for me. Because I want your honest opinion about it. Because I don’t want to influence your opinion by telling you what it does, but I will tell you this. If you use it just the way I told you to, I think you’ll like the results.”

Frank looked at the disc. He still wasn’t sure about this, but his friend was into all kinds of weird shit. “This isn’t going to hurt anyone, is it?”

Dan smiled at that. “I think I can assure you that it’s not going to hurt anyone. Just remember. You got to have Sheri watch you play it, and it only works once. There are no do overs with this. Understand?”

“Yeah sure. I guess I understand.”

Frank put the disc in his backpack but he had no idea how he was going to make Sheri want to watch him play the game. She didn’t even like video games, so having her sit down and watch him play one seemed like something that just wasn’t ever going to happen.

Over the next couple of weeks, Sheri made sure she reminded Frank of what it was she wanted to do. It wasn’t that hard for Frank to say they’d be going to the dance, but that’s when the real pressure began. It was “you know I can’t go if I don’t have something to wear,” and it was “we should go to the mall,” and when that didn’t work, it was, “if you cared about me, you’d care how I looked,” and then there was the threat that maybe she wouldn’t go to the dance after all, and while that might have sounded like a reprieve, Frank knew what that really meant. Buy me the dress, it meant, or you won’t be seeing much of me at all.

He’d just gotten off a particularly long and disturbing call with Sheri when his phone rang again. He snatched the receiver up. “What,” he demanded angrily.

“Hey, dude,” came the calming voice on the other end of the line. “What’s up with you?”

Almost as quickly as his it had flared, his anger died away. “Hey, Dan,” the man said. “What’s up?”

“Not much,” Dan said. “I was just wondering if you ever tried that CD I gave you.”

“I’ve been kind of busy, you know.”

“I’ll take that as a no then.”

“Yeah, that’s a no.”

Dan chuckled on the other end of the line. “And how are things going with Sheri?”

“That’s none of your god damned business,” Frank spat out angrily.

“That well, huh?”

“Look, man, I got to go okay.”

“Dude, I gave you that disc for a reason. If you don’t want to use it, don’t take it out on me but I’m telling you, I think it could help.”

“Why,” Frank asked, his irritation still getting the better of him. “What’s it supposed to do?”

“Uh uh. I told you I wasn’t going to tell you that. You’re just going to have to use it and find out. Just remember, it’s only good the first time, and she’s got to watch you play.”

“Okay, fine. I got it.”

“Are you sure you got it?”

“Yeah, I got it.”

“Are you really sure you got it?”

“Yeah, I’m sure I got it.”

“Then use the disk already.”

“I will.”

“I’m serious. It’ll help.”

“I’ll use it,” Frank said irritably.

“You’re sure.”

“I’m sure. I’ll use it.”

“Well okay. Get on it then.”

Even then, Frank didn’t use the disc right away, but when Sheri came over to his apartment, hoping to persuade him to take her to the mall, that was the last straw.

“I want to go to the mall,” she told her boyfriend.

And that was when Frank grabbed up the CD. “Fine,” he said, “but I got something to show you first.”

Sheri sensed that she’d won. He was going to take her to the mall. Of course, she’d already been there with her girlfriends and she already knew what she wanted to buy. It was just a matter of steering Frank in the right direction.

She watched Frank take the CD out and she watched him put it in his computer. “What you got there,” she asked with only a small amount of interest.

“It’s something Dan gave me,” he said.

“That looks like a video game,” Sheri said. “What the hell’s going on here?”

“Dan said we should watch this together.”

“I’m not going to watch some dumb video game.”

“Fine. Then I guess I’m not taking you to the mall.”

For once, Sheri was torn. She didn’t like it when Frank stood up to her. She wasn’t sure what was so important about this stupid game, but it seemed for sure that he wanted her to watch what he was doing. Fine, she thought. She’d watch his stupid game, but when they got to the mall, she figured she was going to need to accessorize her new dress, and he was going to have to pay for it.

Fate has a strange way of playing itself out.

The game hadn’t even started when the door to the apartment opened and in walked Frank’s sister, Jody. Jody was a couple years younger than Frank but seeing as how they were both enrolled in the same university, sharing an apartment seemed like a great way to save on expenses. “Whatcha guys doing,” she asked.

“Frank has this video game he wants me to see.”

Jody rolled her eyes. “God, Frank. You’re not trying to make Sheri watch some stupid video game, are you?”

“That’s what I said,” Sheri agreed.

“You guys should get out of here,” Jody said. “Take her out of her and take her shopping.”

“That’s what I said,” Sheri said again.

“That’s not fair,” Frank said. “You guys are ganging up on me.”

“Well it’s not fair, you making Sheri play some stupid game.”

“Jo-dy.”

Frank’s sister laughed. “Okay, I’ll leave you two love birds alone. Have fun watching your video game.”

“You know she’s right,” Sheri said.

“Come on,” Frank said. “It’ll only take a minute.” Actually, he thought, if he could keep the game going, maybe it would take longer than that and maybe he could put off a trip to the mall for just a little while longer.

“Fine,” his girlfriend muttered. “This had better be good.”

The game had finished loading up and Frank was being asked for the number of players. Dan had told him that Sheri was supposed to watch so he assumed that meant she wasn’t going to be playing. He clicked the number of players over to 1.

“Start game,” the screen asked.

Sure, Frank thought. Why not?

There really wasn’t anything all that special about the game, Frank thought as he started to play. Oh sure, the graphics were good, but then he would have expected nothing less from Dan. He definitely knew his way around a computer, but as far as Frank could tell, there really was nothing special about this game.

It was funny, Frank thought, but ever since he’d started playing, he hadn’t heard word one from his girlfriend and he couldn’t help but wonder if she’d somehow snuck away while he was playing.

Another piece appeared at the top of the screen and Frank snuck a look back at Sheri.

She hadn’t gone away. She was still there, staring at the screen. She was ... she was transfixed. She couldn’t take her eyes off the screen.

Frank turned his attention back to the screen and he moved the piece into place and then he let it fall. Another row was completed and the row disappeared and even as it did, Frank thought he heard his girlfriend moan. What the hell, he thought. What was going on here?

Another piece appeared at the top and Frank flipped it around. He could get rid of two rows with this one, he told himself and he slid it into place, and once more, he let it fall.

He heard it this time. He heard his girlfriend moan. What the hell was going on here?

Another piece appeared at the top. Frank guided it into place and let it drop. It didn’t complete any rows, and he didn’t hear Sheri moan.

Another piece appeared. Aw yes, he saw where this could go. He moved the piece around, and ...

He heard Sheri moan as a row disappeared.

He glanced back at her. She wasn’t making fun of him, was she, but no, if she was ... no she wasn’t even looking at him, she was looking at the screen as if she were mesmerized.

As worried as he was with what was happening with his girlfriend, he almost screwed up the next piece but he moved that one into place, but he handled that one and the one that followed that and when the next piece came, he made two rows disappear.

“Oh yeah,” he heard his girlfriend gasp and when he looked back, Frank could see her fondling one of her breasts through her shirt.

This was dumb, Frank thought. A video game couldn’t make a person horny. Hell, it wasn’t making him horny, but even if she was just stringing him along, he couldn’t wait to see what she was going to do next and how far she was going to take it.

He took a few more pieces and made a few more rows disappear and with every row that disappeared, he heard her moan but he forced himself not to look back at her. He didn’t want her to think she was getting the better of him so he didn’t look back.

And whether it was by accident or by design, her moans got louder with every row that went away, and when he did finally look back, he couldn’t believe it. She had her top pulled up and her bra was open and she was fondling her tits.

“Geez, Sheri,” the boy said. “You’ve come this far. You might as well go all the way.”

And that’s when Sheri surprised him yet again. “I want you to do it,” she said, even as she stared at the screen. “I want you to do it. Take me to the next level.”

Did she really mean that? Frank wasn’t sure but all he knew was that in the past, he’d had to come through big time if he wanted something from her, but now it seemed, she wanted something from him. Well, she always wanted something from him, but this time, it seemed as if she wanted the same thing he wanted.

Whether she meant it or not, Frank knew what he was going to do. He wasn’t sure if the game was somehow affecting his girlfriend, but as long as she seemed to keep liking what he was doing, he was going to keep right on playing.

And that’s when he heard a soft popping sound. It sounded familiar but he just couldn’t place it. Still, when he turned his head to look, that’s when he saw Sheri with her jeans open and with her hand shoved down inside her jeans and even as he looked, she moaned again.

The game was going faster now and Frank raced to keep up with it and it seemed as if the faster it went, the more excited Sheri got. “Faster,” she moaned as she watched the game play itself out. “Faster ... harder. Faster ... harder.”

The pieces were moving even faster now. It was hard to keep up. Frank hated it when that happened but he did hist best.

He completed a row and then another, and each completion elicited yet another moan from his girlfriend but the pieces were coming too fast now for him up with. He made a mistake and then another and it was things happened too quickly for him to recover from and in a matter of moments, it was over.

“Oh,” his girlfriend moaned and it sounded for all the world as if she were really disappointed that the game was over.

It was only then that Frank finally had the chance to turn around and take a really good look at his girlfriend. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say to her but whatever it was was forgotten when he saw something that he should have seen before if he hadn’t been so preoccupied with the game and his girlfriend because standing there in the doorway was his sister with her skirt hiked up and with her hand between her legs.

“Jody,” he asked.

His sister said nothing, choosing instead to keep rubbing her pussy.

“Jody. What’s wrong, Jody?”

Still, his sister said nothing.

“You got to stop,” Frank said.

“I can’t,” his sister finally said. “I need to fuck.”

“Me, too,” his girlfriend piped up. “I need to fuck, too.”

“Shut up,” Frank told his girlfriend.

“Whatever you say,” Sheri said as she worked her hands between her legs.

“Yeah,” his sister agreed. “Whatever you say.”

Frank shook his head in frustration. “Not you,” he told his sister. “You shut up,” he told his girlfriend.

“Whatever you say,” both girls said in near unison.

Okay, this was all wrong, Frank told himself but he knew how to fix it. He’d call up Dan. It was his disc after all. He’d know what to do. “You guys wait here,” he told the two girls.

“Whatever you say,” his girlfriend said.

“Whatever you say,” his sister agreed.

Frank looked at the two girls and then he nodded to himself even as he left the room to get his phone. A quick call to Dan and they’d figure this out but Dan had better be home to answer his phone, damn it.

“This is Dan,” came his friend’s voice on the other end of the line.

“Hey, Dan. This is Frank.”

“Hey, buddy. What’s up?”

“I tried that disc you gave me.”

“Yeah, and?”

“And it totally fucked things up.”

The tone of his friend’s voice changed. “I don’t understand.”

“It totally fucked things up,” Frank said. “What’s that thing supposed to do, anyways.”

“It’s supposed to level things out. Every time you complete a level, it’s supposed to make her more and more horny. Complete enough levels and all she can think about is sex. Why? What’d it do?”

“Oh, it definitely did that,” Frank said.

“So then what’s the problem?”

“It got my sister, too.”

“Your sister? Dude, I told you to show it to Sheri. I didn’t tell you to show it to your sister, too.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t know she was watching and now the two of them are out there in the living room just rubbing their pussies.”

“Wait a minute. You mean you left them there alone?”

“Yeah. I had to go call you.”

“Dude, you got to get back in there.”

“Why?”

“Dude, don’t stand around here talking with me. You got to get back in there, okay?”

“Why?”

“Just do it, okay,” and before his friend could say another word, Dan broke the connection.

Frank looked at his phone. “Thanks a lot, buddy,” he said to no one in particular and then he was on the move again, moving out into the living room where his girlfriend and his sister were.

In the short time since he’d been gone, the girls had changed positions. His sister had stepped out of the doorway and it was now her that was sitting on the couch while his girlfriend knelt between her legs. His sister had her top off and she was stroking her tits when Frank entered.

Jody looked up at her brother. “We were wondering where you went,” she told her brother. “As you can see, we got tired of waiting.”

Frank just stared at the two of them.

“I think Sheri needs to get her pussy fucked.”

Sheri pulled her mouth back from Jody’s pussy just long enough to moan her approval and then once more, her mouth was back between Jody’s legs.

“What are you waiting for,” Jody asked.

“You want me to .. I mean, I can’t ... I mean, you’re my sister—”

“What’s that got to do with anything? Don’t you want to fuck her?”

“Yeah, but—”

“But what. Oh geez,” Jody moaned. “Oh geez. She’s such a good pussy licker. She deserves to get her pussy fucked.”

And still Frank stood there.

“Go on,” his sister urged him. “Go on and fuck her pussy.”

Once more, Sheri looked back at him. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me.”

Frank moved in behind his girlfriend. It wasn’t like he hadn’t ever imagined this before, her cute butt wiggling in anticipation as it waited for his cock. It was just that he hadn’t thought he’d get to get it like this and then he was pushing his cock up against her wet, little pussy and moments later, he was pushing his way inside.

For a moment, Sheri stopped licking Jody’s pussy. “Oh yeah,” she moaned as her pussy took that cock, and then just to make sure everyone knew just how much she was enjoying herself, she moaned again.

“Oh God,” Jody moaned. Her fingers played with her nipples as she looked down at the girl between her legs. “Oh God. She’s licking me so good. Oh God.”

No one else said anything.

“Oh God,” Jody whimpered as she reached down to stroke her brother’s girlfriend’s hair. “I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how much I like this. I can’t believe a girl is doing this to me.”

Again, no one else said anything.

Oh God. She’s making me cum. Oh God. She’s really doing it.”

Frank couldn’t help it. He’d always wanted to do this ... well, he’d always wanted to fuck Sheri like this ... but never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that when he did do it, that his girlfriend would have her place planted squarely between his sister’s legs. He couldn’t help it. She looked so hot like that.

“Oh fuck,” his sister cried out. “I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

Frank knew exactly what his sister meant because even as she said it, he could feel his cock surging between his girlfriend’s legs. I’m cumming, his sister had said. Well, he could have said the same thing for himself.

The only one who hadn’t cum yet was Sheri and she knew it. “What about me,” she pouted. “Who’s going to take care of me?”

Jody looked up at her brother. “Frank?”

Frank shrugged.

“Oh geez. You didn’t,” his sister said accusingly. “You didn’t cum already, did you?”

Frank shrugged again.

“Oh geez. You really are worthless, aren’t you? You can’t go around leaving your girlfriend high and dry like that.”

“It wasn’t my fault,” Frank tried to explain.

“It wasn’t your fault! Whose fault was it then? Hers?”

“No,” Frank said defensively.

“I hope you’re not trying to say it was my fault then.”

“No.”

“Well, I don’t see anyone else here, do you?”

“No.”

“Then whose fault is it?”

“It’s not mine,” Frank said.

“It’s not mine,” Jody teased. “God, would you listen to him. He’s such a wimp.”

“Yeah,” Sheri agreed.

Hey, Frank thought. She was supposed to be standing up for him. She wasn’t supposed to be taking his sister’s side.

“I suppose there is one thing he’s good for.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“It looked to me like he was fucking you pretty good.”

“Yeah, pretty good,” Sheri agreed.

“That must be the only thing he’s good for. Getting his dick hard.”

“Yeah, but he can’t keep it that way.”

“Good point. I think he needs to be told what to do.”

“That’s what I keep telling him. I was trying to get him to take me shopping.”

“Frank? Is that true?”

“Yeah,” the man admitted.

Jody shook her head in disbelief. “God. I can’t believe it. Worthless.”

“Not totally worthless,” Sheri said.

“No, not totally worthless,” Jody agreed. “Should we show him what he’s good for?”

“I guess.”

“Well, bro, it looks like you’re in luck. Why don’t you sit down here and we’ll show you what’s going to happen.”

Frank did as his sister told him to do.

“Now you don’t seem able to control yourself, I guess we’re going to have to do that for you,” Jody said.

Frank still had no idea what his sister was getting at.

“Why don’t you suck his cock,” Jody suggested.

“Do you think I should?”

“Well, I’m not sure he deserves it but he did fuck your pussy, and besides, while you’re doing that, I’m going to be eating you out.”

“Oh. When you put it that way, I got no problem with it.”

Jody grinned at her brother’s girlfriend. “Somehow, I didn’t think you would.”

This time, it was Jody on her back with Sheri straddling her face as she knelt between her boyfriend’s legs. Sheri could feel Jody’s hands as they grabbed hold of her butt but that was nothing compared to what she was feeling when she felt Jody’s tongue slide up between her legs. “Oh fuck,” she moaned and then because it felt so good, she did it again.

Frank’s cock was right there in front of her but Jody’s tongue, oh geez, that tongue was so distracting.

Sheri grabbed Frank’s cock and she started to stroke. He was nice and wet, she told herself. Yeah, nice and wet with her juices she had to remind herself. Still ...

She let her mouth slide down around his cock.

Still, he was good enough to fuck, especially if she was getting that tongue between her legs. Oh geez, that tongue was good. Oh geez, that tongue was so fucking good.

She let her mouth slide up and down on her boyfriend’s cock but oh geez, it was that tongue between her legs.

Frank’s cock slipped free from her mouth and she couldn’t help but moan. “Oh geez,” she moaned. “Oh geez ... oh geez ... lick me. Lick me there. Oh geez.”

And still that tongue kept coming and Sheri couldn’t help herself. She wanted to suck her boyfriend’s cock but she was too busy moaning so she stroked him instead.

“Oh geez,” she yelped even as she stroked him harder. “Oh geez.”

She was going to cum. She knew it. She was going to cum. She moaned again even as her hand savaged the cock in front of her. She knew she was going to cum and she knew she wanted it bad.

“Oh geez,” she moaned and even as she did, her boyfriend’s cock started to cum, dripping gobs of cum all over her hand.

“Oh geez,” she moaned again. “Oh geez.”

And this time, it wasn’t just his cock that was cumming. She could feel it, too. She could feel her pussy responding to that tongue and it felt so good to give that tongue what it wanted. It felt so fucking good.

* * *

It was a week later and Dan and Frank were talking. “How’s it going,” Dan asked.

“How’s what going?”

“You know. That thing between you and Sheri.”

“Oh that. I was meaning to talk to you about that.”

“Yeah? Why?”

“That program you gave me? What’s was it supposed to do?”

“I told you. It was supposed to level things out. Every time you completed a row, things were supposed to become more even between the two of you. Why? What did it do?”

Frank was quiet for several moments. “I guess it did what it was supposed to ... sort of.”

“Yeah?”

Frank nodded. “Sheri and Jody seem to be in complete agreement now. It seems like they can’t do enough to get each other off and it seems like they’re almost always in total agreement.”

“Yeah? And what about you?”

“It seems they’re in agreement there, too.”

Dan waited for his friend to continue, but he didn’t. “How so,” Dan asked finally.

“They think I’m a wimp. They think I exist just to serve them.”

“I can’t do anything about that,” Dan said.

“I don’t want you to do anything about it.”

“Huh?”

“I don’t want you to do anything about it,” Frank said. “I really am a wimp and I really do exist to serve them, but I’m okay with that. I’m just glad they still want to use my cock.”

“Well, okay,” Dan said somewhat bewildered. “As long as you’re okay with it.”

“I’m totally fine with it,” Frank said. “In fact I got to go now.”

“You gotta go?”

“They should be getting home pretty quick now and when they get home, I’m sure one of them will want to use me, and I don’t want to keep them waiting,” and with that Frank walked away.

Dan watched his friend walk away and then he shook his head. Obviously, his little game didn’t level things off quite as evenly as he’d thought it would. He’d have to look into that, or maybe he wouldn’t. After all, it didn’t matter to him and it didn’t see to matter to Frank either.