The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Like a Broken Record”

“...and one, beginning to focus in on my voice again, beginning to let your waking mind listen to my words and pay attention to the world around you...” Joyce’s mind gradually tuned back in to Geoffrey mid-sentence, confidently speaking to her about something she felt absolutely no need to remember. That glorious indifference turned her memories of trance into a smooth, blank stretch of delicious mindlessness, a joyous white fog she couldn’t even begin to muster up the inclination to investigate. It simply felt better to accept and obey. Geoffrey would tell her what she needed to know when she needed to know it.

Joyce wasn’t necessarily sure she’d consider that placid, obedient calm the best part of hypnosis—she could feel the tingling afterglow of quite a few climaxes that placed pretty high up on the list—but there was something so utterly delightful about lying back on the bed, listening to Geoffrey counting her back up with, “Two, feeling your mind begin to stir, knowing that you were such a good girl for me today and you followed all your instructions so perfectly...” and knowing that her deep self would always direct her conscious mind to obey. It was like being wrapped in a warm, soft blanket of contented submission, held and comforted in a grip of unbreakable loving control that wrapped around her mind even when she was wide awake.

Not that Joyce really wanted to be wide awake right now. A part of her greeted Geoffrey’s voice saying, “Three, stretching a little, feeling your body waking up easily and effortlessly,” with the same disappointment that sent her to the snooze button two or three times each morning. But she knew Geoffrey wanted to try out a new trigger on her—a trigger she remembered discussing and consenting to without having the slightest inkling of what it actually was anymore—and whatever it was, it was something she had to be awake to test. Her eventual fractionated oblivion could wait, at least for a little while.

So Joyce suffered stoically through four, “almost all the way up now, feeling alert and refreshed and happy,” and five, “wide awake now,” and even managed to wriggle her naked body over to cuddle against Geoffrey’s warm, soft chest and belly once she woke. “How are you feeling, good girl?” he asked, his wide blue eyes gazing so beautifully into her slightly befuddled stare that she almost began to sink right back down again. That was the tricky part about dating a kinky hypnotist—there were so many ways to be lulled into trance that her subconscious could take practically anything as an invitation, especially when she was horny and fractionated like this.

But Geoffrey had asked her a question, and that meant he probably still wanted her awake. For a little while, at least. “Um, good,” she mumbled, aware that she was making the understatement of the century. She could feel the sticky warmth between her thighs, and her body still buzzed with the residual sensations of more than one powerful orgasm. Geoffrey loved distracting her waking mind with pleasure while he programmed her, and while she couldn’t remember exactly how many times she came for him while she was in deep trance, she knew it was more than once. Probably a lot more than once, given the way that her normal wit seemed to have deserted her in favor of monosyllabic mumbling.

Not that Geoffrey minded. If anything, he seemed quite pleased with the number he did on her mind; he stroked her hair tenderly and said, “That makes me very happy, pet,” in a voice that absolutely dripped with praise. Joyce’s body gave a quiet little shiver, squirming lightly against Geoffrey as the involuntary pleasure she received from pleasing her Master washed over and through her. When brainwashing felt that good, it was easy to crave more of it, and Joyce smiled in eager anticipation as he asked, “Do you remember the trigger I implanted while you were deeply hypnotized, pet?”

“No, Master,” she whispered meekly, shaking her head gently from side to side as she leaned into his touch. It felt so wonderful to be able to give the right answer every single time, her obedient subconscious responding perfectly to Geoffrey’s hypnotic training and concealing the knowledge of the trigger from her waking mind. There was just something about helpless, brainwashed submission that made it so much hotter than the regular kind; Joyce could already feel surges of sticky heat pulsing through her cunt again as the dawning awareness of her programming made her horny all over again.

Geoffrey smiled fondly at her, his ice blue eyes sparkling with mischief. “Are you sure?” he asked, his hand moving to tenderly stroke her cheek. “Try very hard for me, good girl. Think your way back into the fog and try as hard as you can to remember what I said to you while you were deeply hypnotized for me.”

Joyce was a little surprised by that—normally, Geoffrey downright encouraged her not to think too hard about the things he’d told her to forget. But she was a good girl, so she furrowed her brow and tried to dredge the events of the last little while out of the fog of trance. She recalled watching a metronome, synchronizing her opening and closing eyes to the ticking of the pendulum. She remembered finding it harder and harder to pry her eyelids apart, Geoffrey’s voice winding its way into her head deeper and deeper with every tick and gently persuading her to give up the struggle and relax. She thought she could almost remember something distant and hazy about descending a long hallway in her mind, each step taking her further and further into peace and relaxation until her waking self... her waking self slept...

Joyce blinked heavily, suddenly realizing that she’d simply been staring vacantly into Geoffrey’s eyes for almost a full minute. “Sorry, Master,” she said, giving him a sheepish little smile and a tiny shrug. “The more I try to think about it, the more I just get...” She struggled to describe the sensation of slipping away into the memories of trance, her efforts to remember only tugging her mind deeper and deeper into that same sweet, drowsy state of relaxation all over again. But big words and complicated thoughts felt too much like work right now, and she finally settled for, “...confused.”

“And skip,” Geoffrey said, his smile growing wider with anticipation.

“...confused,” Joyce said, her tone slightly lost and distant. The effort to resist the pull of trance seemed to exhaust her groggy mind, leaving a bewildering fog that settled over her consciousness. It only deepened as she tried to find the right word to describe the fog settling over her consciousness, until at last she gave in and settled on the simplest word that she could manage to think of.

“...confused,” Joyce said, her voice sounding mazy and befuddled in her ears. She knew there were better ways to describe what she was thinking about, that twisting feeling of disorientation that happened whenever she tried to remember a trance and got pulled right back into Master’s hypnotic spell. But her head felt too foggy to think properly, too drowsy and, and... and...

“...confused,” Joyce said, clinging to the word as her thoughts grew increasingly sluggish and slow. She knew something strange was happening to her, something above and beyond her growing inability to articulate her thoughts properly, but she couldn’t think about it because she couldn’t think. And she couldn’t think about that because she couldn’t think, and she couldn’t think about that because she couldn’t think, and...

“...confused,” Joyce said, the word becoming her entire world as her thoughts narrowed down and down and down to the single recurring moment.

“And resume,” Geoffrey said, leaning in to give her a gentle kiss on the forehead. “How did that feel, beloved?” He had a wide grin on his face that told Joyce he was entirely too pleased with himself by half, and she could feel his rock-hard cock pressing into her side as they cuddled.

“It, I... wow,” Joyce stammered, scarcely able to believe that her mind was capable of what she’d just lived through. “I really didn’t notice what was happening! Like, I knew something was going on, but I thought it was maybe just because I was trying to remember something you told me to forget. I didn’t even realize I was... looping!” Now that she’d experienced the trigger, the veil that Geoffrey had placed over her memories was lifted, and she quietly marveled at how perfectly her subconscious had followed the suggestion as well as the suggestion to forget having a trigger at all until he used it on her.

Geoffrey gave a happy little wiggle, the horizontal victory dance of a hypnotist with a perfectly obedient submissive. “Did you notice that it got stronger every time you looped? Like, I don’t know if it was because you were trying to figure out what was happening and couldn’t, or if your brain was stuck on that one moment of confusion and repeating it made it sink in deeper, but I could actually see your face get more and more lost the longer it went on.” He stroked her hip possessively. “Did you enjoy that, pet?”

Joyce squirmed, her thighs rubbing together in near-masturbatory arousal as she recalled the gradually tightening grip that the loop held on her mind. Under other circumstances, the deepening sense of confusion might have been frustrating, or even kind of frightening, but her subconscious knew the whole time that she was perfectly safe with Geoffrey. And being held helpless like that, unable to think or even notice that she was trapped in the grasp of that single instant, over and over and over again... “God, it was so hot, Master,” she growled, her voice thick with lust.

“And skip.”

“So hot, Master,” Joyce panted, her clit throbbing so hard it felt like a second heartbeat. She loved having her mind messed with so perfectly, so powerfully; it was obedience made tangible in a way that no other kink could possibly match. Bondage was hot, but what Geoffrey could do to her was bondage for the fucking brain, and it never failed to make Joyce whimper with desire.

“So hot, Master,” Joyce moaned, her body undulating in mindless heat. The memories of her moment in the loop, stuck in that endless repetition without even being able to consciously recognize her helpless obedience to Geoffrey’s will... it took on an almost physical force in her mind, like an elixir of arousal that she couldn’t stop herself from guzzling. Her pussy was so wet now, aching for Geoffrey’s touch, but all she could think about was the way that her brain helplessly skipped like a broken record over the instant of bewilderment again and again and again.

“So hot, Master,” Joyce whimpered, her eyes glazing over as she lost herself in delicious reminiscence. She wanted to masturbate so badly now, plunge her fingers deep into her soaking cunt and play with her clit until she came, but... but something was stopping her. Some hold Geoffrey still had over her mind, even after the suggestion faded, that kept her tensed on the edge of mindlessly jilling herself off for his enjoyment. Was she supposed to ask permission? Did she need to beg? Joyce strained her mind, trying to figure out the secret her subconscious already knew.

“So hot, Master,” Joyce squealed, her voice almost cracking as the arousal melted her brain into slick, sensual desire. She could feel herself quivering, and she couldn’t stop noticing the sensation of Geoffrey’s cock rubbing gently against her naked body as she writhed and wriggled with helpless need. She craved him like a drug, desperately imagining herself helplessly lost in his will as he teased her body to one orgasm after another. The multiple climaxes of her trance seemed like they happened years ago, and all she could think about now was fucking and sucking and cumming and—

“And resume,” Geoffrey said softly, and Joyce wailed in utter abandon as her hand dove between her thighs to finger-fuck her dripping cunt. She couldn’t stop herself even if she wanted to—the sheer unadulterated power of being trapped in that moment of lust absolutely hammered away any resistance she might have had to masturbating herself to climax. She wanted Geoffrey’s cock, too, but she couldn’t bear the thought of waiting even long enough to beg him to fuck her. She needed to cum, and she needed to cum now.

“Oh, ohhh GOD, Master,” she whimpered, desire making the words almost incoherent on her lips as she moaned helplessly in naked lust and fucked herself until her fingers were a blur of motion. As before, once she was free of the loop Joyce could remember the totality of it all; every iteration took on its own unique and beautiful character in her memory, even though at the time Joyce was convinced she was thinking every identical thought for the very first time.

“S-so good, so good,” she groaned, her voice deep and strained with the force of her approaching climax. Geoffrey watched her with rapt attention, his gaze drinking in her helpless lust. She knew he was turned on watching her play with herself, she could feel the precum leaking out of the tip of his cock where it brushed against her flesh. But he loved control even more than he loved sex. And Joyce loved being controlled more than anything.

“Nnnh, ohhh, ohhhfffcccck!” The words dissolved out of her brain now, wiped away by a surge of pleasure so profound that Joyce could only babble out helpless moans of pure fucking ecstasy. She realized that Geoffrey was right, that every time she went through the loop she felt the sensations more deeply, more intensely, more powerfully; her conscious mind might be convinced that everything was normal, but her deep self lived out every repetition. It was such a perfect fucking way to brainwash her—

“C-cumming Master cumming OH!” Joyce screamed, the revelation pushing her over the edge into climax.

She should have known what he was planning, should have anticipated it, but of course Joyce was more than a little distracted. So it took her totally by surprise when she heard him gently, confidently purr out, “And skip,” just as she hit the peak of her orgasm.

“Ohhhh,” she sighed, her brain narrowing down to the instant of perfect pleasure and looping it over and over and over for her. Her body froze, every muscle taut with helpless bliss as the orgasm blanked out her brain into a starburst of overwhelming ecstasy that seemed to go on and on and on.

“ohhhh...” Joyce gasped, the euphoric sensation seeming to extend out from her body until she felt like she existed in a fog of pink bliss that filled the entire room. She couldn’t open her eyes, she couldn’t think, she couldn’t do anything at all but feel the perfect pleasure of Geoffrey’s total control. Her mouth hung wide, drool trickling from the corner of her lips as the unrelenting force of her orgasm shut her mind down completely.

“ohhhhHHhhhHH!” Joyce squealed, the pleasure so intense that she almost couldn’t take it anymore. Some part of her wondered how long she could stay like this, how long even Geoffrey’s perfect control could keep her trapped in euphoric bliss so deep that she felt like she was drowning in it. But she knew the answer already. She was a good girl and she could obey perfectly. She was a good girl and she wanted to obey perfectly. She was Geoffrey’s good, blank, obedient slave and she needed to keep doing exactly what she was told even if her mind melted down so far that she forgot how to come back. Because she belonged to him. And because every part of her knew how wonderful that truly was.

“And resume,” Geoffrey said at last. Joyce sagged onto the mattress, an exhausted, sweat-soaked mess.

“Good girl,” he cooed, gathering her up in his arms and gently holding her. “That’s my good, good girl, I’m so proud of you. You obeyed perfectly, love. You obeyed perfectly.” Joyce couldn’t open her eyes, she could barely even move—all she wanted to do was float in her Master’s praise and sleep forever. “Good, good girl.” Geoffrey reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the water bottle they’d left there, giving her a few sips at a time to relieve the thirst she didn’t even realize she had until now.

“Are you okay?” he asked at last, his smile tempered slightly by concern. Joyce knew she had to look at least a little bit like a wreck; they’d played until she hit the limit of her ability to physically orgasm before, but never like this. Joyce’s legs felt loose and rubbery, like they would fold up under her like accordions if she tried to stand for any length of time. She curled up against Geoffrey and mewled with pleasure, her mind settling into a doze as he petted and cuddled her for a while.

When she finally felt recovered, she opened her eyes to notice Geoffrey’s still-hard shaft sticking up between his legs. “May I please stroke you, Master?” she whispered meekly, a delicious hesitation in her voice that made her feel wonderfully submissive all over again. She reached over and grabbed the lube from the bedside table, already anticipating the answer and eager to show her excitement at the thought. Master had gone long enough watching her pleasure. It was time for her to give him something back.

“You may,” he replied, his eyes drinking in her softening gaze as she focused her attention on his cock. She always loved the way that pleasuring him with her fingers made her feel so deeply, powerfully submissive; it wasn’t quite trance in the same way that she experienced when he hypnotized her, but the way that her mind arrowed down to a singular concentration on his arousal always felt just similar enough to make Joyce a little bit mazy when she stroked Geoffrey’s warm shaft. “You want to make me happy, don’t you, pretty girl?”

“Yes, Master,” Joyce replied softly, slicking her hands up with lube and wrapping them around Geoffrey’s cock. She stroked up and down, her gaze intent on the purplish-red head as it disappeared between her fingers, then reappeared. Her breathing relaxed into a steady, even rhythm that matched the motion of her hand on his shaft. She felt totally content, perfectly obedient.

“And skip.”

“Yes, Master,” Joyce whispered meekly, her hand moving up and down again as her mind melted into perfect submission.

“Yes, Master,” she sighed gently, stroking over and over, oblivious to his words programming her more and more deeply as her mind repeated the same instant again and again.

“Yes, Master,” she droned, sinking ever more completely into Geoffrey’s inexorable control.

“Yes, Master.

“Yes, Master.

“Yes, Master.

“Yes, Master.

“Yes, Master.

“Yes, Master...”

THE END