The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Limits

© Copyright 2015 by Wiseguy

“...one, two, three. All the way back now.”

It took Nina a couple of tries to get her eyes all the way open, and even after that she looked dazed. “Wow,” she said, her eyes struggling to focus on me. “How many times did you drop me?”

How many indeed? “I’m not sure. Seven or eight at least. I kind of lost count.”

“Me too.” She shook her head, tossing her long black hair around, and looked in the mirror on the back of the door. “I still look half zonked. Like you did a few minutes ago.”

“Fractionation exercises will do that to you,” I agreed, then checked my watch. “But it was more like half an hour ago.”

Her eyes widened. “Jesus! What time is it? Do we need to take a break?”

“Five thirty,” I told her, “and I’m fine; we can keep going if you want.”

“Okay, good. Let’s do a few more things and then go grab dinner.”

“Works for me.”

Nina and I both enjoyed our practice sessions. We’d first met at an erotic hypnosis conference a couple of years back and found we had a lot in common. We both enjoyed hypnotizing people; all of our regular hypnotic relationships were long-distance ones; we had both learned most of what we knew about hypnosis from local community meet-ups, the occasional convention, and lots of trial and error. Best of all, we only lived about two hours apart by car—not exactly the same neighborhood, but close enough that it was perfectly feasible to get together once a month or so to practice our in-person hypnosis skills and experiment with ideas we weren’t ready to spring on our regular partners yet.

We spent another hour and a half or so taking turns hypnotizing each other and playing with suggestions. I came out of trance once completely unable to move unless Nina positioned me, and returned the favor by using the TV remote to make Nina pause, reverse, and fast forward at my whim. She stuck my hand to my nose; I stuck her feet to the floor. Nina spent several minutes unable to remember her name; I spent about the same amount of time totally convinced that mine was Bunny Wigglesworth. It was a typical session: playful, balanced, and mostly PG-13. By unspoken agreement, we saved the erotic stuff for our regular partners.

Since I was hosting this session, Nina paid for dinner. She picked the Chinese place down by the mall, a favorite of hers. Tucked away in a quiet booth, we could chat about anything we wanted, including our hypnotic exploits with others.

I brought Nina up to date on my recent session with Penny, a grad student with a strong submissive streak. “She asked me to do something that would make her feel vulnerable, but still be completely safe. I asked a lot of questions, of course, probing to find out what her limits are and how much she could reasonably do without embarrassing herself.”

Nina’s face perked up. “And what did you come up with?”

“The next day was a light class day for her,” I explained. “On those days she works with a house cleaning company to keep herself in book money. Usually with the same team, so they know each other enough to get on each other’s nerves a little. And Penny let slip that she gets a little mouthy sometimes.”

“Uh-oh ...”

I grinned. “So I dropped Penny into trance and suggested to her that for her entire shift at work, she was hypnotically compelled to obey any order or request given to her by someone she knows. Anything they told her to do, as long as it didn’t violate any limits and wouldn’t get her into trouble, she had no choice but to do, and was unable to complain, comment, or otherwise mouth off. With each order or request the compulsion to obey and the prohibition against back-talk got stronger.”

“Interesting,” Nina said. “Reminds me of a movie from a few years back.”

“I may have taken inspiration from that,” I admitted. “Penny kinks very hard on being compelled to obey. So at the end of the day, when we had a video call, Penny suddenly felt compelled to finger herself while telling me about every order she had to obey. It took a while; her coworkers figured out pretty quickly that she was in a particularly accommodating frame of mind, and Penny was not very coherent after the first couple of minutes.”

“No, I can imagine she wouldn’t be.” Nina’s face took on a speculative look.

I gave her a minute, but nothing came forth. “Come on, I can see the wheels turning. What’s on your devious mind?”

“A thought is all. Maybe nothing. I’m going to let it cook for a bit before I decide.”

Our food arrived, which put the conversation on hold. I had a house special, beef chow fun and Nina a nice lobster lo mein. We kept the chit-chat light and social while we ate, mostly because the waiter was highly attentive. Once the plates were cleared and the check dealt with, we were left again to ourselves..

“You owe me a story,” I reminded her. “Roger, was it?”

She brightened. “Yes, I do! That was a very interesting session, too. But it might be better if I told it to you in the car.”

We gathered our things and started the drive home.

“So,” Nina began, “you may remember that Roger is kind of an intense person. He keeps a lot bottled up and has a hard time asking for what he wants. It took me a while to get him to trust me enough to let go for me.”

I nodded.

“So, about two weeks ago we got together for a Skype call. I asked him the usual starting questions: how have you been, what’s new, what would you like to play with tonight. And Roger said, ‘I have something that I should tell you, but I don’t want to. Can you make me do it?’

“Of course I reminded him about the hidden observer, how no, you really can’t make someone do something against their morals or self-interest with just hypnosis or NLP. He said, ‘I know that, but this isn’t something that would put me in danger or violate my ethics. It’s just … embarrassing and awkward and I don’t want to do it. But you’re really good at getting me to do things that nobody else can, so I’m wondering if you can make me do this.’

“So now my curiosity is totally piqued. ‘Are you giving me your conscious consent to get you to tell me this thing?’ And he said yes. So I agreed to do it. But before I tell you what happened next, I’m curious to know how you would have handled something like that coming from one of your subjects.”

I gave it a few moments’ thought. “If a person that I play with asked me for something like that, I’d do it. I think I’d treat it as a resistance game: do a very authoritative induction, with lots of ‘obey’ and ‘surrender’ in there to set the tone; use a lot of the more/the more, like ‘the more you try to resist telling me the secret the more you feel it filling your mouth, demanding to be told’. And I’d tie the resistance to a state of arousal, so the longer they held out the more aroused they got but the only way they could orgasm would be to tell me the secret.”

Nina was nodding emphatically. “That was my first thought, too. I did an induction where he listened to my voice and imagined me massaging his brain, scattering his conscious thoughts and all that. And once I had him there, I used the massage to start breaking up clusters of resistance in his mind, like working out tight muscles but with thoughts. And then I started stimulating the pleasure centers, intending to do exactly what you said you’d do. And almost right away, Roger said ‘yellow.’”

“Really?” Nina and I both used the red/yellow/green safe word system with our regular partners. Yellow meant the person in trance was uncomfortable with the direction things were going and wanted to warn the hypnotist to back off without ending the scene entirely. “Was that the first time you’d gone erotic with him?”

“No, it wasn’t—that’s what made it so odd. He’s had bunches of orgasms for me before; I always teach my male partners how to come without ejaculating so they can come several times during a session and then, later, give themselves the physical release. So when he safeworded yellow, it stopped me cold—all I could think was, ‘Okay, now what?’”

“Well, you knew what the first step would be.” One of the reasons Nina and I got on so well was that we had similar attitudes about ethics and safety.

“Yes, of course. I thanked him for safewording and went back to massaging other parts of his brain well away from the pleasure centers while I figured out my next move. Which was to use the inner conflict he brought up at the very beginning.”

I felt my eyebrows rising halfway up my forehead. “Oh?”

“Sure. I told him, ‘Roger, when you gave me your consent to do this you told me that there’s something you know you should tell me but you don’t want to. That means there’s a part of your mind that wants to tell me the secret, and a part of your mind that doesn’t. So now, I’m going to massage the part of your brain that regulates how deeply into trance you go. The more I massage that part of your brain, the deeper you slide into hypnosis for me, and the deeper you go, the more that part of your mind that wants me to know can take over. Imagine that now, my voice massaging your brain into deeper and deeper levels of submission. Imagine that part of your mind that wants to keep the secret getting groggier, sleepier, weaker while the part that wants me to know gets stronger, more aware of what it wants me to know, more obsessed with telling me what you know I should know. Feel that part, and the thing you should tell me, taking over and overwhelming every other thought, every other desire, every other part of you, until all you can do is think that thought, so that the next time you open your mouth to speak that thought, that information that I should know, is what automatically comes out before anything else can.’

“I kept that up for a good seven or eight minutes, and he got really floppy in the chair, but I could see the struggle in his face. So I started suggesting that he really needed to speak, to say anything at all, but of course the first thing to come out of his mouth would be the thing that I should know. I even threw in a bit of, ‘your conscious mind can even remain unaware that it’s said it until the trance is over’ to make it easier for him. And then, when I was searching my head for another approach, he said it.”

“Let me guess: I love you?”

Nina poked my shoulder with an extended finger and turned toward me in her seat. “No—but you’re close. He said, ‘I’ve met someone, and I think it’s going to get serious. I can’t do sessions with you anymore because it feels like I’m cheating on her.’ “

“Of course,” I said, nodding as the penny dropped. “Which is why he couldn’t let you get sexual with him again.”

“Exactly. And he didn’t want to tell me because he was afraid I’d be angry. So naturally I dispelled that one right away; I told him it’s great, that he would get a lot more satisfaction from an in-person relationship than I could give him, and I wanted him to be happy. We removed the triggers he had for my use and I told him he is a precious and wonderful person that I was proud to know. He was so relieved he started to tear up, so we had a good cry together when the trance was over.”

I knew Nina was good, partly from the stories we exchanged and partly from my own experiences practicing with her. With that story, though, my solid respect for her as a person was reinforced too. Ending a hypnotic relationship cleanly and kindly is not always easy.

Nina would be spending the night in my guest room, so when we got back to the house and she suggested opening the bottle of wine she’d brought I readily agreed. We plopped on either end of the leather couch, bodies turned mostly facing each other, sipped and made small talk. I could tell something was going on in her mind, and after a few minutes I couldn’t stand the suspense anymore. “You’ve been mulling something over all afternoon,” I said. “When are you going to let me in on it?”

She laughed, took another sip, and set her glass down. “Very soon, I promise. I’ve been working up the courage for it since I left home this morning. Give me a minute in the bathroom and I’ll be ready.”

“Fair enough.” I had no real idea what Nina had in mind, but it seemed like a fair guess that it would involve some more trance play. So I drew the shades and dimmed the lights a little bit to make the environment more trance-friendly.

Nina came back and of course noticed the change. “Am I that predictable?”

“Not generally, no. I just figured the odds were good that you were contemplating some kind of hypnotic experiment that takes two to pull off.”

She nodded. “I am, and it does.” Nina settled herself back on her end of the couch. “That last session with Roger,” she began, “got me thinking a lot about limits. We talk about limits a lot, when we’re getting to know a new subject or when we negotiate a scene with them. Usually it’s all about identifying their limits—finding out which ones are hard, which ones are soft, which ones they want to stretch and which ones they’d rather not. Some people are very easy to work with that way because they know what their limits are, they often know why those are limits, and it’s very black and white. And with some people it’s hard because they don’t really know. They might say, ‘I have no real limits, you can do anything you want with me’ and my mind immediately goes, ‘ANYthing? Are you sure you mean that?’ Because while there are some people who are truly up for anything, most of the ones I meet do have things they won’t do; they just don’t consciously know where the lines are.”

“Right,” I agreed. “And when they don’t, your job is harder because you have to discover their limits through trial and error.”

“Exactly. And I don’t generally mind that much doing it, but sometimes I wonder. If I trip over a hard limit that neither of us realized was a hard limit, can I be sure they’ll safeword? Or will they go along, and later feel crappy because I pushed them past their comfort zone?”

“It’s a delicate balance thing,” I said. “I’ll admit, I tend to be extra conservative with a new partner until I know them well enough to get a feel for where those unrealized limits might be.”

“And that’s good, and it’s why I know you’re the right person for what I’m about to ask. But first, let me connect one more dot for you. In thinking about limits, and to what extent people do and don’t know their limits, I realized that I have very little idea about my own. Aside from our practice sessions I haven’t really done anything as a subject, so it hasn’t come up. But I’m starting to think that I should have that experience, find out where my limits really are versus where I think they are, so I can better relate to what my subjects are going through. Does that make sense?”

“Sure.” I had a fair guess where this was going, but I wanted to hear it in her words.

“So, what I really would like to ask of you, is that we do a session together where you push me to go past a few limits that I think I have. If I’m right, and they really are limits, then I’ll safeword and I know I can trust you to handle that. If I’m wrong, and my limits are farther out than I think, I want to find that out and at the same time find out what it feels like to stretch them, and, again, I know I can trust you to handle that. Is that something you’d be willing to do with me?”

Absorbing and appreciating that took a minute or two, or at least it seemed that way. “So you’d like me to hypnotize you and do a scene with you where we deliberately push some negotiated limits, to find out whether you’ll safeword or not and, if not, so you can feel what it’s like to be pushed that way?”

“That’s right. All in the name of science, of course.” She flashed me a quick wink.

“Of course. So, in this very clinical, purely experimental scenario, what limits do you want to explore?”

“Are we negotiating?”

“I guess we are. It’s hard to commit without knowing what the scene will entail. So, what did you have in mind?”

Was that a tiny bit of color creeping into her cheeks? “Well, all we do is erotic hypnosis, so it would make sense to pick things in that realm. I’m thinking in terms of a progression, so there are multiple data points to assess the result by.”

Nina went quiet, but I when I didn’t speak she swallowed and continued. “We’ve never talked about this sort of thing, so you probably think I’m some kind of hypnotic seductress with a stable of willing boy-toys. In real life, not so much. I’m actually … pretty vanilla. I blame my strict Christian upbringing. So I have a lot of rules in my head about what is okay and what is not, and I’m not sure how much I really buy into them anymore. It’s hard to know where to start.”

“Let’s keep it simple,” I suggested. “Pick three of those rules that you’re not sure about, and we’ll arrange them in order from easiest to hardest. We can always come back to this later if you want to.” It occurred to me that I was stepping closer and closer to agreeing to something as yet undefined.

“You’re right. So we’ll start with something simple: an orgasm. I give them to other people all the time, so I know it’s possible, but I’ve never had one myself without … well, physical stimulation. And I’ve never had one in front of someone else outside of a sex partner. I’m not opposed to it, but that’s definitely one of those things that pave the road to Hell, or so I was raised to think.”

That was an easy one. “Okay, so you’d like me to hypnotize you and give you an orgasm. I can agree to that.”

Yes, she was definitely blushing. It made her seem vulnerable; something I’d never associated with Nina before. “One down. Let’s take a few steps closer to that edge now. I’ve always been shy about my body. I rarely wear anything low cut or revealing, and on the rare occasions when I do get naked I do it for as little time as possible. So, if you can, I want you to get me to take my clothes off and leave them off for a while.”

“So you’re asking me to hypnotize you into taking your clothes off and being nude in my presence? For how long?”

She thought about it. “At least the rest of the session? No, better, a full hour after the clothes come off. If they come off.”

“That’s innocent enough. I’m okay with that. And for the grand prize?”

“Hmmm ...” She contemplated this one for several minutes. “This is already shaping up like something you’d read on mcstories, so why not go for the gold? If you can get me to have an orgasm without touching me, and get me to strip naked for you, then I want to find out whether you can get me to have sex with you. I’ve never done that before—I mean, I’ve had sex before, of course, but never just sex for its own sake, outside of a serious relationship. That’s one of the biggest rules on the good-girls-don’t list; if I can break that one, I win. If I can’t … well, then I’ve still learned where one of my hard limits is.”

I probably should have been expecting that, but I still wasn’t prepared for it. “I’ve got to think about that one, Nina.”

“Oh, of course,” she replied apologetically. “I should have realized that might be a hard limit for you. You haven’t talked about being with anyone, so I may have assumed ...”

My head was churning too much to keep up with her. Was that a hard limit for me? I wasn’t currently involved with anyone. I don’t generally do casual hook-ups, but there had been a time or two when I’d indulged in a no-strings romp with someone I liked. I certainly liked Nina. She was smart, attractive, well-spoken—everything I normally look for in a woman. So why was I hesitating?

Nina had stopped and was watching me closely. “No,” I assured her, gathering my thoughts, “it’s not that. And it’s not a matter of finding you attractive; of course you’re attractive to me. I keep hearing that guy in my head—the one who taught all those classes at the con?—saying, ‘When we are aroused, possibly naked, maybe hypnotized, is not when we make our best decisions.’ I don’t want to feel like I pushed you into making a bad decision.”

“Agreed,” she said. “But he also said that’s why we negotiate before the scene. I’m giving you my informed consent now, in my fully rational, adult-thinking state, to hypnotize me and try to get me to have sex with you.”

“I get that, I do. But you used that word try. That means you expect me to fail. Your consent isn’t really for sex, it’s for an attempt to get sex. Maybe I’m splitting hairs here, but words matter.”

She thought about that for a few seconds. “You’ve got a point, but you’re generalizing a little. When I say you can try, what I mean is that I want you to make your best effort, using whatever techniques or ideas come to you, to get me to have sex with you, with the understanding that I may safeword and stop you at any point. It’s me that I’m not sure about. If you like, I’ll put in writing that I’m consenting in advance to a sexual encounter to take place as part of a hypnosis session.”

“I don’t think we need to be that formal. This is where knowing your partner comes into play: if I thought there was any likelihood that I would need a written statement of consent to defend myself, we wouldn’t still be talking about it.”

Nina was nodding. “All right. What do you need to be okay with doing this?”

Somewhere along the line, I realized, I had already decided to do Nina was asking. We were now just negotiating the terms. “I think what I need is to avoid feeling sleazy about it. I’ll agree to get you naked, to arouse you, to create desire, and to participate in anything that happens after that, but I won’t directly ask a hypnotized woman for sex. If we’re going to go there, I need it to be because you initiated it. That’s the only way I can be sure you are fully willing and consenting. Are you good with that?”

“I’m good with that.” She’d paused long enough that I felt comfortable it was a well-considered response and not a knee-jerk reaction.

I felt a little fluttering in my stomach but willed myself to ignore it. “Then get comfortable, please.” Nina shifted a cushion and uncrossed her legs, finding a position where her body was supported but she could still face me easily. I held up my right index finger and pointed it at the bridge of her nose. “Hypnosis is a perfectly natural state,” I reminded her as I started moving my finger back and forth in a slow circle. “You know exactly what it feels like for you, because you’ve been there so many times already today.”

Even without my telling her to, Nina followed my finger with her eyes. “That’s right,” I continued, “so many times today. How easy is it to just follow my finger, follow, and feel those same sensations coming over you again? To feel your gaze softening, your eyelids getting heavy and droopy and sleepy? Yes, just … like … that... “ Her eyes had already glazed over and she was blinking more frequently and more heavily. I kept tracing circles in the air with my finger, each circle dipping lower, and timed so that as her eyelids dropped into a blink my finger moved downward too.

“It feels so good, doesn’t it, to just let that feeling overcome you? To feel so droopy, so drowsy, so sleepy. And when it’s just too much trouble to keep those eyes open any longer, when those eyes are so tired that they just want to stay closed, it’s perfectly okay to let them. Perfectly okay to let your whole body relax and sleep … now.”

Nina’s body flopped into the cushion like a rag doll tossed into place. I checked to make sure her neck and head were well supported, then went into a deepener to make sure she was nicely zonked. It doesn’t take a lot of depth to give someone an orgasm, but I wanted her conscious mind well out of the way for what would likely follow.

First, I took a few minutes to go over our safe words. “Nina,” I said, “you know the safe words we both like to use and what they mean. It’s important, though, to make sure that your subconscious is fully aware and prepared to use your safe words whenever they are appropriate. You know that any time you become uncomfortable with a suggestion, or believe the suggestion leads to something you do not want to do, your subconscious mind automatically, instinctively says ‘yellow.’ As soon as you say ‘yellow’ whatever suggestion caused the feeling is suspended and you know exactly why that happened. If I ever give you a suggestion that is unacceptable to you for any reason, your subconscious mind automatically, instinctively says ‘red’ and the suggestion is immediately canceled. Any time I give you a suggestion that your subconscious particularly likes, or your subconscious finds the effects of a suggestion I’ve given you especially enjoyable, your subconscious automatically says ‘green’ and the suggestion becomes even more enjoyable for you. No other suggestion can ever prevent you from using a safe word; they come out automatically, directly from your subconscious, whenever they are appropriate. Your conscious mind may or may not even realize that you’ve said a safe word; that is entirely up to you. When your subconscious has completely accepted these rules for using safe words and committed to using them whenever they are appropriate, you can give me a smile.”

Nina’s relaxed face managed a smile. Her lips moved just enough to say, “Green.”

“Thank you, Nina. Now, we’re going to give you the first thing that you asked me for tonight. You know how easy it is to give someone in hypnosis an orgasm; you’ve done it yourself many times, for many people. You know that it all starts with a simple emotion: arousal. So as you lie back on the couch, cradled in leather and cushions, listening to my voice and noticing how very deeply hypnotized you are right now, you can easily imagine what it feels like to be in the grip of a powerful, pleasurable, natural state of arousal … now.”

Nina’s face twitched slightly and she let out a tiny grunt. “That’s right … arousal, a natural, powerful emotion that we feel every day. So easy to recall that feeling. And as you know, with arousal, as with any emotion, the more you focus on it, the more attention you pay to it, the more strongly that arousal wells up inside you. How much stronger, more powerful, more pleasurable is that arousal now even as you continue to let it fill your mind, driving out all of your conscious thoughts and replacing them with pure, uncontrolled arousal?”

I kept that up for a few minutes as Nina’s body grew more and more active, flexing and twisting in response to the arousal in her mind. I kept an eye on her hands; often when someone gets aroused through suggestion their hands start to wander a bit, and Nina had expressly said she wanted a touch-free orgasm. Sure enough, her right hand began to slide up her thigh.

“Let those arms go completely limp,” I told her. “Completely limp, loose, and lazy. Often when we become aroused we want to move, to touch, but that can be distracting. This one time, let all that arousal happen in your mind. Imagine stroking your mind instead of your body, feeding that arousal, feeling it getting stronger and stronger. The more you feed it, the stronger it gets; the stronger that arousal gets the more it takes over your mind, building and strengthening, intensifying and growing.”

“Green,” she moaned, squirming in the seat.

“That’s right … your mind craves this … your body wants this … stronger and stronger with each breath. Each aroused sound you make, each sensation of your body squirming in your seat, fuels that arousal, makes it more powerful, more overwhelming, more unstoppable. Feel it growing and building, heading for that ultimate, inescapable conclusion: a powerful, wonderful, full-body orgasm. But not yet, Nina. Don’t succumb to that growing, insatiable need to orgasm too quickly. Try to resist it, Nina. Try your hardest to hold in that arousal, that powerful need to orgasm for me. The harder you try to hold it in, the more rapidly that arousal strengthens, intensifies, floods your mind and body. But keep trying, Nina. Try until you just can’t hold it back any more … until the arousal is too powerful to hold back … until you have no choice, no control, nothing you can possibly do except come for me … “ I reached out and squeezed her right shoulder as I added, “... NOW!

I’d timed it just right. Nina’s eyes opened for half a second, exposing nothing but whites, and her body shook as she gasped her way through an impressively loud and lengthy climax. I let her relax back into position and then started a game I’ve used before with remote partners. “And you know, even now as you think the arousal is satisfied, it all comes flooding back even stronger than before!” Her body gasped and squirmed again. “Yes, that’s right! Stronger than before, more insistent than before, more urgent than before, and amazingly, bursting into another powerful orgasm now.” Again I put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed as I said now, then let go and let her shudder and moan her way through another orgasm.

A couple of the moans became words: “Green! Green!”

“Have you ever had three orgasms in a row, Nina? So quickly you barely finished one when the other one started? Can you imagine what that will feel like?”

“Green!!”

“Oh, yes. You can already feel it happening. That arousal, still there, rebounding again, stronger and stronger, unstoppable, uncontainable … and coming for me again, now.”

The third orgasm was admittedly less impressive than the first two but still quite enjoyable to witness. I gave her a good, long recovery time and then brought her up out of trance.

“Oh, god,” she said as she shook her head to clear it. “Was I as loud as it seemed?”

I gave a non-committal shrug. “You were satisfyingly vocal,” I said, and watched her blush again. “Did you really think that was going to be difficult?”

“Intellectually, no,” she answered. “But it’s something I’d never experienced before. It’s one thing to know something is possible and another to have it happen to you. I really didn’t think I would come that hard without direct stimulation. My legs are still trembling a little.”

“Let me know when you’re ready to continue.”

She nodded. “Maybe you should excuse me for a minute.”

While Nina was in the bathroom again, I turned up the thermostat a couple of degrees and put a fresh glass of water next to her wine glass. She emerged shortly after and returned to her spot on the couch. “It occurs to me that I didn’t safeword at all during that. Never even thought about it.”

“No, you didn’t. Except for green, of course.”

Nina looked puzzled. “Green? Did I say green?”

Clearly her conscious mind was unaware of it. No matter. “Maybe I misheard you.”

“Or maybe my subconscious is conspiring with you,” she answered back, blushing again. “Either way, I’m ready to continue.”

“Okay,” I began for the sake of form, “just so we’re clear: the next thing you asked is for me to get you to take your clothes off and keep them off for at least an hour. Do you still want that?”

“Yes, very much.” No hesitation.

“Okay. But first, I feel that I really must apologize. We had agreed that I was going to give you an orgasm without touching you, but then I forgot and touched you on the shoulder.”

She chuckled. “You did, and I think I know why, so I forgive you. Were you perhaps creating an anchor?”

“Let’s find out.” I reached over toward Nina. Her eyes locked onto my hand and I could see her wondering already. I put my hand on her shoulder, felt her shudder, and squeezed. “Now.” Sure enough, Nina went straight into an orgasm, but just as importantly the anchor took her mind back into the state it was in during the previous orgasms—trance. I let the orgasm develop, then took over. “And sleep, Nina. That’s right. Let those endorphins flood through your brain and take you way, way down for me now. So easy, so natural, to just let go … good.”

Nina went from squirming to flopped in a matter of seconds. Not too surprising considering the amount of time she’d spent in trance that day. I checked for muscle tone and she was limp as a dishrag, which is fine for some purposes but not great for things requiring mobility, like undressing. So I opted to go the posthypnotic suggestion route.

“Nina, in a couple of minutes I’m going to count from one to three. When I count from one to three you come all the way back to your full waking state, fully awake, fully alert, remembering clearly and completely, easily and effortlessly, everything that happens during this trance and every suggestion I give you. Knowing what the suggestions are actually makes it even easier for your mind to follow them, so I want you to remember clearly.

“Nina, you just experienced some powerful hypnotic orgasms. You also found out that your mind is so creative and powerful that it can cause you to orgasm spontaneously, even without an extended build-up of arousal first. We’re going to make use of that to grant you your second and third wishes.

“Once you emerge from this trance, you find that the orgasms you’ve already had cause aftershocks. An aftershock is another orgasm, shorter than the first one, that happens spontaneously, with no warning and no build-up. An aftershock orgasm is very pleasurable, and it leaves you feeling some residual arousal. The more aroused you are when the aftershock starts, the stronger and more pleasurable the aftershock is. These aftershock orgasms come to you every one to two minutes, automatically, until I tell you that they are over. Nothing that you do, say, or think can stop the aftershocks except a yellow or red safeword.

“Also, Nina, once you emerge from trance you feel a strong hypnotic urge to take off your clothing. At first you find this urge is something you can resist with a little effort, though the act of resisting it causes you to experience some arousal. However, each time you have an aftershock orgasm the need to undress becomes overwhelmingly powerful, unstoppable, like the orgasms you’ve had already, and remains that way until you take off one piece of clothing. Once you’ve taken off one piece of clothing, you are once again able to resist the urge to continue to strip until the next aftershock. It’s important to remember, Nina, that if you safeword yellow or red the aftershocks and the urge to undress go away immediately.

“You told me earlier that you used to be shy about your body, Nina. Tonight, as you remove your clothes, just imagine that shyness coming off and being set aside along with your clothes. You enjoy showing your body to me; it makes you feel sexy, seductive, and powerful. You enjoy that feeling. The more you notice me looking at your body the more sexy, seductive, and powerful you feel and the more you want me to look. It turns you on to be naked with me, and you love that feeling so much that you stay naked for at least an hour, or until you safeword yellow or red. If you safeword yellow or red while you are naked, you can get dressed again whenever you choose and you can feel normally about your nakedness again.

“Now, Nina, allow these suggestions to embed themselves into your subconscious mind, becoming an integral part of your habits, beliefs and behaviors for tonight. When you’ve done that, and you are ready to come out of trance and be affected by all those suggestions—to having the aftershock orgasms every one to two minutes, to having the urge to strip for me that you can resist except when you have an aftershock, then needing to remove at least one item of clothing before you can resist again, and to feeling sexy and turned on when I look at your body and wanting me to look more—then I’d like you to signal me by saying ‘green’ so that I know this is okay with you.”

I waited maybe 10 seconds, then her lips moved. “Green. So much green.”

“Thank you. Remember, I want your conscious mind to be completely aware of all of the suggestions I’ve just given you. Knowing that you’re being hypnotically compelled makes it all the more challenging to try and resist, and you may even find that it makes the entire situation that much more arousing and enjoyable for you. One … two … three.”

Nina stretched and blinked heavily. “Struck down in mid orgasm,” she remarked. “That was certainly the most interesting induction I’ve ever experienced.”

“How do you feel?”

“Good,” she said. “Yes, I remember everything you said, and I do feel the urge to take my clothes off, but it’s quite controllable, thank you.”

“Are you sure?” I teased. “You seem awfully interested in playing with the zipper on your boot. It would be so easy, wouldn’t it, to just slip that off?”

That got me a scolding look and finger. “Don’t start that, you. We both know I’m suggestible right now. Let’s see what happens on its own before you start embellish—oh!” Nina shuddered and gasped with the first of her programmed aftershocks. It lasted maybe 10 seconds; after that, the boot stayed on only long enough for her to work the zipper and slip it off. Then a confused look came over her face . ”Hey ...” I could see her struggling, and failing. Her legs shifted and she reached for the other boot. “My subconscious seems to have decided that a pair of boots constitute one item of clothing.” The other boot dropped and she relaxed visibly. “That was pretty intense. That boot was coming off no matter what I thought about it.”

“And now?”

“And now, I’m fine. There’s a little gremlin in my head trying to convince me that it’s getting warm in here and I’d feel better without this shirt on—which must be my own head getting creative, because I know you never said anything like that—but it’s just background noise.”

“I poured you some water if you want it.”

Nina started to reach for the glass, then stopped. “Wait a minute … I’ve heard all about your glass of water trick. Is this a set-up?”

She was right; I had told her a few of my favorite hypnotic games, one of which involves having my partner drink from a glass of “special” water. “No,” I assured her. “I promise you it’s just water.”

“Okay.” She took a drink from the glass. I couldn’t help noticing how her free hand played with her shirt collar. “It’s nothing,” she insisted. “This shirt is not going anywhere until I decide otherwise.”

She set the glass down on the coffee table. The second she leaned back into her seat her mouth opened wide and she started gasping and shuddering again. “That was a minute??”

“I haven’t been timng,” I admitted. But Nina was not listening. Her face was drawn up in a grimace as her hands played with the fabric where her shirt was tucked into her jeans. “You can safeword if you want to,” I reminded her, “automatically, immediately.”

“I know,” she spat. “I … (green!) … won’t …” With a loud grunt, she gave up the struggle. Her arms and hands pulled the shirt up and over her head, then tossed it onto the recliner nearby. Nina sighed with temporary relief.

“You know,” I said, “I am reminded of something a friend of mine told me. He’s a close-up magician, the kind who walks around an event doing magic tricks right in front of people. He has a trick where he plays with a hankie, makes it disappear and reappear a couple of times. Then, if there’s a lady in his audience group, he claims he can change the hankie into the same color as her underwear. He has her blow on his closed hand or something similar, and then pulls out the silk and the color matches her underwear. He only did that trick at fancy parties, because, according to him, it meant he only had to have two colors of silks ready: red and black. Whenever a woman wants to feel sexy, she always wears underwear that’s either red or black.”

Nina crossed her arms over her black lace demi bra. “That sounds like a sweeping generalization to me.”

“Maybe. Or maybe my friend is just really good at reading people. Another observation of his was that a woman who isn’t expecting to be seen in her underwear doesn’t usually worry about whether her bra and panties match. If he were here right now, he’d bet me a fiver that yours do. Would he be right?”

“Wait and see,” she replied.

“All will be revealed in time?” I joked.

Nina grabbed a coaster off the table and threw it at me, which gave me a nice opportunity to look at her exposed chest. The bra was made of a sheer lace with strategically placed decorations that just managed to hide most of the nipples. Nina noted me checking her out. “Okay, that’s working too,” she confessed. “(Green!) You can keep looking if you want to.”

Soon another aftershock hit. Nina’s hands played at the button on her jeans and started to undo it, but then her eyes lit on her feet and she hastily reached down. One sock came off, she struggled briefly, then off came the other. She sighed. “Apparently two socks count as one item, too.”

“It’s your brain making the rules,” I reminded her.

“Yes, it is,” she lamented. “And I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but it’s also decided that the persistent urge, the one you said I can resist, gets harder to resist each time I take something off. Which is why I’m sitting on my hands right now.”

“Oh. And here I thought you were just sticking out your chest for me to enjoy.”

“Are you?”

I grinned. “Enjoying it? Yes, actually.”

(GREEN!)

“I’m also wondering something: in another minute or so, maybe less, your mind is going to have a decision to make. Will it choose the bra, or the jeans?”

Nina queried her own subconscious, looking for the answer. “It hasn’t decided yet. If you’d like to state your preference, I am—so to speak—open to suggestion.”

“I’ve always been a breast man,” I offered. “But I’m also curious about the underwear question. It would be a shame to have worn that nice matched set for me and then not see it on you as such.”

“So it’s the jeans then? Oh, fuck!” The aftershocks seemed to be getting stronger, which of course was also part of the plan. I sat back and watched her chest heave, and gave her a wink when I noticed Nina looking at my face. Her eyes rolled up into her head and stayed there until the aftershock subsided. She tried to stand up but her legs were too wobbly. “A little help here?”

“What can I do?”

Nina undid the button and zipper on her jeans and slid them down over her hips, then stuck her legs straight out toward me. “Pull, please?”

I pulled off her jeans and tossed them onto the chair with her shirt. “I win,” I noted, pointing to her panties. They were very tiny, but there was just enough sheer black fabric and lace there to mirror the design of the bra.

She looked down at her own body. “Okay, you do,” she conceded. “This may have been a premeditated request. And I might have had the possibility of your accepting it in mind when I dressed this morning. And in another few minutes it won’t matter what underwear I was wearing.”

Nina’s hands were moving restlessly along her sides. “You know,” I remarked, “I never said you have to wait to be compelled to take something off. You could, Nina, take the bra off now because I can see how badly you want to do it.”

“Oh, I do, I admit it. It’s taking an act of will to hold off. But now you’ve got me wondering—if I go ahead and do that now, before I have to, will I still have to take something off next aftershock?”

“There’s only one way to find out.”

(Green!) And you can pretty much see through it anyway. So here you go, in the name of science.” She reached back, unhooked the bra, and slid it off. “Ta-da!”

“Very, very nice,” I said. And they were. A nice handful each, well-shaped, and bouncy the way nature intended. The lower half was equally nice, with beautiful legs and curvy hips. Nina’s usual wardrobe didn’t do her justice—up until then I’d had no idea her body was so nice.

Nina cleared her throat. “As much as I’m actually enjoying your ogling—(GREEN!)—I think we will both appreciate it later if you grab me a towel.”

“Of course.” I jumped up and headed to the linen closet. A bath towel, I figured, and shuffled through the stack looking for the best one.

“Anything will do, I just—oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!

I grabbed the top one and ran back to find Nina on her knees clinging to the back of the sofa. She grabbed the towel from me and shoved it between her legs, still panting her way through the aftershock. “Are you … looking … at my ass?”

“Guilty as charged. It’s a really sexy ass.”

(GREEN!) You’re … about to see … the rest of it. I can’t stop myself. (GREEN!)” Nina managed to slide the panties off, spread the towel out, and plop down onto the middle section of the couch. I picked up the panties—there was a liner but it was soaked through—and dropped them on the floor next to the chair, laying the bra on top of the other clothes.

“So much for getting a reprieve for volunteering the bra,” Nina panted. “That was intense.” She spread her arms and opened her legs, giving me a prime view and inviting me to take it. “I can not believe I am doing this. (Green!) Do you have any idea how horny I am right now? Any idea at all?”

I looked at her erect nipples, her flared nostrils, the color that had crept into her neck and chest, and the slickness on her upper thighs. “Yes, Nina, I think I have some idea.” And I sat down on my end of the sofa and held out my finger. “Ready to go for the gold?”

“That is so unnecessary,” she told me. “I’m ready for you right now. Say the word.”

She absolutely was, no doubt about it. “Ah, but that’s not what we negotiated. You have to be the one to say it.”

“Okay, you’re right. Brian, may I have your consent to screw your brains out?”

The fierce arousal in her voice and body, and the wording so different from her usual phrasing, made me chuckle. “Yes,” I said, feeling the butterflies rising again. “You have my consent.”

“Good.” She rose up to her knees and I, thinking she was getting off the couch to move to a bed, moved to get up as well. Then suddenly a hand grabbed me by the back of the neck and yanked, and my face was buried in between a pair of luscious breasts. I had a brief moment of what the fuck? while Nina’s voice said, “Sleep!”

I felt myself collapse into her and the world spun away for a second. Or maybe several seconds. It’s hard to tell. My nose filled with her scent and my mind turned into mush while another part of me grew less mushy by the moment.

“...three.” My eyes opened, I sat up, and Nina was grinning at me wickedly. “Awake now? Then sleep!” Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed me again and pulled my face into her cleavage as she said the command, and once again I was out cold.

She did it to me again and again, fractionating me into a state where I lost track of whether I was in or out. There was a brief respite while she gasped and “green” -ed her way through another aftershock, then it started up again.

After a bit, I totally lost track of where I was or what I was doing, but I did know two things: my cock was getting urgently hard. And every time I came up out of trance, I was missing another piece of clothing. Was I taking them off? Was Nina? I didn’t know, and I didn’t really care. All that mattered was the arousal, doubling each time I came up and noticed another piece of clothing gone.

Nina’s naked body was clinging to mine while she shuddered and cried out GREEN!! over and over. I should really stop those, my inner voice mused from a thousand miles away, but I was in no condition to form a coherent sentence.

When the aftershock ended Nina grabbed my hand and practically yanked me off the couch, leading me back to the guest bedroom. She retrieved a foil packet from her purse on the night stand and handed it to me. I struggled with it, not really entirely tracking, knowing there was a corner designed to tear off and not finding it.

“Maybe you’d better let me do that.” Nina took the condom from me and gave me a gentle shove. I let myself plop onto the bed, sitting on the edge. Seconds later Nina was between my legs, rolling the condom onto my hard cock. She met my gaze, her hand reached around my head, and my spine melted as she pulled my face into her cleavage again. I was probably gone before she even said “sleep” this time.

She was on top of me, straddling me. I was inside her, thrusting in and out. “That’s right,” Nina was telling me. “Match my rhythm. You can hold it. You can wait for me. Wait … wait … oh, fuck, here it comes n-n-n-n-NOW!

The pressure in my balls exploded outward as I pumped my seed into the condom. Nina sat shuddering above me, probably having an aftershock and a sex-induced orgasm at the same time. Her breasts were heaving with every gasping breath so I reached for them, squeezing and stroking and playing with her nipples until she cried out for mercy. She slid off of me and flopped onto the bed at my side, an arm and a leg draped unceremoniously over me. We panted together, in sync, until she cleared her throat for an important request.

“Brian?”

“Yes?”

“Would you please stop the aftershocks now?”

“Of course. Nina, your aftershocks are over … “

“Thank you!”

“... after the next one!”

WHAT? You sneaky bast—oh, fuck! GREEN!! GREEN!! GREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!...

In the morning I got up first and made us breakfast while Nina used the shower. Instead of coming to the table fully dressed, as was her usual habit, she came out wearing the bath towel. It parted teasingly when she sat down. “You’re gawking,” she noted as I set her omelet in front of her.

I think I blushed a little. “I’m sorry.”

She chuckled. “Don’t be. In fact ...” With a quick peek around for uncovered windows, she pulled at the tuck and the towel dropped away. “I think at least one of your suggestions from last night is still in effect.”

I looked again at her splendid body and felt my cock stiffening rapidly. “And perhaps one of yours too. Is there any reason for you to hurry home this morning?”

Nina leaned back in her chair and stretched, thrusting out her breasts and enjoying the effect it had on both of us. “Right now, I can’t think of any.”

Green!

—wg
7/26/15