The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lipstick

By Trixie Adara

For Alecta

“Elizabeth,” said Meredith, “did you borrow my lipstick?”

“Which one?” shouted Elizabeth from the bedroom.

“The dark purple one,” said Meredith. She went out of the bathroom and looked into the bedroom. Her girlfriend, Elizabeth, was getting ready for their date night. “The one I begged you never to touch?”

Elizabeth turned away sheepishly, but Meredith could see her dark purple lips. It looked good on Elizabeth with her pale skin and long dark hair. Elizabeth could easily go goth, but she didn’t like the fashion. She preferred muted and earthy tones. Tonight, she was in a simple grey flared dress that covered half her thigh and left plenty of cleavage to tease Meredith with. The top of the dress was strapless, but she’d cover it with a cardigan for modesty’s sake.

“Shit,” said Meredith. She rushed to her girlfriend’s side, reaching to wipe the lipstick away with her forearm.

Elizabeth flinched out of the way. “What the fuck?” she asked.

“Honey, you need to take that off. Right now.”

“Controlling much?” Elizabeth moved away from Meredith. “It’s one night, jeeze. You’ll get over it.”

“You don’t understand.” Meredith ran her hand through her thick and wavy brown hair. “How do you feel?”

“I feel fine,” said Elizabeth. “I was excited about tonight. But now …”

“Physically, fine?” Meredith paced the room, her fingers fidgeting.

“Yes,” sighed Elizabeth. “What’s this about Mer —”

“Your thoughts are fine?”

“What the hell does that even mean?”

Meredith sprung towards Elizabeth and kissed her girlfriend. At first, Elizabeth resisted. She put up her hands and tried to push the brunette away. But as Meredith’s lips touched hers, she felt her knees go soft. Lightning surged through her body. It rose from her stomach, to her lips, and shot down to her crotch.

Elizabeth fell limp in Meredith’s arms and came.

“What … the … fuck?” she panted. Words were hard. Thoughts were hard. There was only the tingle of her lips like aloe or mint or light licks of the tip of Meredith’s tongue or a perfect breeze.

Meredith put Elizabeth onto the bed, went to the nightstand, and grabbed the dark purple lipstick. “Never touch this lipstick,” she pleaded.

“Okay,” whispered Elizabeth. “What is … what does … why … what …” mumbled the girl.

“It changes reality,” said Meredith.

“Like?” asked Elizabeth.

“It can make you stupid.”

“Stupid,” repeated Elizabeth.

“Among other things.”

“Other things?”

Meredith sighed again and ran her hands through her hair. “I can show you. I could teach you a lesson, but it’s risky. Okay? I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Teach me a lesson.” Elizabeth was floating. There was nothing. There were only her lips and her pussy. There was only the lipstick and cumming.

“You can’t resist whatever the lipstick touches,” said Meredith. “Or whatever it writes.”

“I can’t resist.”

Meredith took the top off the lipstick and slowly raised it. She wanted to start with something small and harmless. Elizabeth was a good name, but it felt too long. Meredith always wanted to call her Lizzy, but Elizabeth hated it. She said it sounded too ditzy. Now she wouldn’t have a choice. Meredith moved to Elizabeth’s shoulder and carefully wrote out ‘Lizzy’ on Lizzy’s shoulder.

Lizzy smiled. It felt good to have Meredith write on her. There was nothing but her lips and her pussy and her shoulder and Lizzy. There was only the lipstick and cumming and Meredith.

Meredith leaned down and kissed the word on Lizzy’s shoulder. Lizzy’s body pulsed. It hummed with life and light. She jerked like being shocked, legs and arms flailing into the air, and let out a moan. Meredith put her hands over Lizzy’s mouth and kept kissing and licking the word. Lizzy came again. She lost feeling in her arms and legs. She lost feeling in her stomach and head. There were only lips and shoulders and cumming and lipstick and Meredith.

Meredith pulled away and smiled. “See what I mean?”

Lizzy moaned.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Meredith straddled her girlfriend. “I’ve always preferred Lizzy. What else have I preferred? Hmmm …” Meredith ran her fingers over Lizzy’s breasts. Lizzy didn’t respond. She could only feel her shoulder and lips. “Where else should I write, Lizzy?”

“Everywhere,” she panted.

Meredith smiled. She should have let Lizzy find the lipstick months ago. What would Meredith like to change about her girlfriend? There were so many options. Lizzy should stop taking her things without asking. She has to be careful. She should stop being disobedient and rebellious because she didn’t understand. She was a bit of a ditz and she needed to be taken care of first. Taken care of. There were so many changes that needed to be taken care of, but what needed to happen first? Meredith grinned.

She leaned over Lizzy and carefully wrote out ‘slut’ across Lizzy’s cleavage. Lizzy moaned. Meredith climbed off the slut to watch the transformation. The slut’s hands idly slid towards her pussy. There, the slut started to run her fingers in and along her slit. Meredith could hear how wet the slut was. The slut’s other hand moved to her titties and pulled down the dress, exposing her huge tits. She didn’t touch her nipples. She couldn’t feel them. Instead, she ran her fingers over the word ‘slut’ and moaned. She bucked her hips and plunged her other hand deep into her cunt while dancing her fingers over the word.

Lizzy was always a little slutty. It was amusing how needy her body was and how her sex drive overcame her. Meredith didn’t mind having such a slut to play with, but it was a little risky to date one. They can’t help themselves.

“Fuck me,” she gasped. “Please, fuck me.” Her voice was deeper, huskier, and the desperation was obvious. Meredith went to the nightstand and pulled out the thick purple dildo they used for their strap-on. She handed it to the slut, and Lizzy took her hand out of her pussy to pump the dildo in and out of her mouth.

“Oh, thank you. Thank you,” whimpered the slut.

Meredith knew then, she couldn’t stay with this slut. Lizzy would suck or fuck the first thing she saw that moved. There could be no fidelity with a slut like this. There could be no trust. The slut stole her lipstick, how could Meredith stay with her?

Meredith found the slut’s phone. She scrolled through and found Lizzy’s boss’ number. She handed the phone to the slut, but she was too distracted by the dildo. She ran her fingers over the words on her chest and kept gagging on the dildo. She tried harder and harder to go deeper and deeper. She was so thirsty, so hungry to be used.

Meredith couldn’t stay with her. She could barely respect a slut like this.

Meredith took the dildo from the slut. “No, please,” whimpered the slut. “Please, I’m so hungry.” She reached out for the dildo, but Meredith pinned the slut down with her knee and kept it away.

“You can have it back when you obey.”

“Obey?” asked the slut.

Meredith slapped the bare skin above the slut’s tits, right on her mark. The slut howled in pain but bucked her hips in delight. “Sluts that don’t obey get punished, okay?”

Lizzy looked up at Meredith with new appreciation, fear, and lust. Meredith hated her. She hated how easily the slut spread her legs. She hated how she’d probably leave her for the first cock she saw so she could feel cum all over her face. She hated how weak and defiant Lizzy was.

“Please don’t hurt me,” begged the slut.

“Then you need to obey.”

“I’m trying.”

“Let me help you,” said Meredith. She took the lipstick back out and wrote across the slut’s chest, right below her mark. She wrote ‘stupid bitch’ across the tits and over the nipples. The dumb slut bucked her hips and moaned again like a thick cock was pressing against her cervix.

“Thank …” she started, but the word left her mind.

“You’re welcome.” Meredith handed the moron the phone. “Call your boss. Quit your job. Tell him you’re a slut now.”

“What?” she asked.

Meredith twisted the stupid bitch’s nipples. Sometimes the only way to communicate with her was force. The dumb whore moaned and almost bucked Meredith off her. Meredith thought she would fight her, but instead her hands went to her needy pussy. She slid her hands in, and Meredith heard the thick slosh of slut juices. Meredith kept twisting until the dumb bitch stopped fucking herself. She wanted the whore to obey, not cum.

“Do you understand?” asked Meredith.

The stupid bitch nodded. Jesus, she was pathetic.

Meredith handed Lizzy the phone. Lizzy pressed the dial button. “Hello?” she said. “Uh, high … this is is Lizzie … like, um … Lizzy? Elizaboth? Whut? Like … Lizzy now … yeah … yeah. Like … you have a dik right? …” Meredith twisted the moron’s nipples. Lizzy moaned into the phone. “Like … I luv dik now, okay? … like … I’mma slut now, okay? … sooooooo … I kant wurk a knee mor … k? … yeah … i kwit … k?”

Meredith pulled the phone away and hung up. “Good,” she said. “What else do I hate about you?”

The dumb cow shrugged. Words were so hard for her now. Soon the only thing her head will have room for will be cock and pussy.

“Bend over,” ordered Meredith. The bitch obeyed. Meredith ripped the grey dress off of the whore, she wouldn’t need it anymore. She ripped Meredith’s white and boring panties off too. There, she saw Meredith’s pale ass. The slut raised it without thinking, wanting something inside her badly. Meredith took out the lipstick. She wrote ‘goth’ on one cheek, and ‘free use’ on the other.

She looked up around the room covered in black lace and pale orange lamps. Behind the bed, orange candles burned. The dumb slut still burnt candles to her Wiccan goddess whenever she wanted to fuck, which meant the Wiccan goddess was quite busy.

The bitch was moaning in heat with her ass in the air. Meredith knew she might as well have fun while she was here. She had nothing to lose. The man outside would want his turn in a few minutes. Meredith saw her options for strap-ons and dildos, but decided to do it raw. She knelt on the bed behind the girl, and started to hump the girl’s ass. Everytime her crotch slapped the whore’s skin, the dumb bitch let out a moan or squeal.

“Yes,” she shrieked. “Oh, goddess, yes, fuck me.” The slut turned around to face her fucker. Her eyes were heavily hooded with black eyeshadow, and her makeup made her face paler. But she looked beautiful with her dark purple lips. Meredith loved girls with dark lips.

“Come here, bitch,” she hissed. The whore obeyed. Meredith stripped off her pants and brought the beautiful purple lips to her pussy. “Serve me, whore.” The dumb bitch obeyed. Meredith laughed to herself. This was better. This was best. This was perfect.

She loved to have a goth bimbo eat her out. She loved to be in charge. She loved to take control. She loved to ruin this girl. She looked at the lipstick. She loved it. She loved it on a woman’s lips. She loved it on their skin. She loved it pressed up against her pussy. She loved to find girls and make them morons. She loved to take morons and make them whores. She loved to take whores and use them. Yes. Yes. She loved being in control and she hated all these dumb fucking bitches like Lizzy who were nothing more than a body: a tongue, a cunt, an ass, a mouth, and perfect purple lips.

Meredith took the lipstick. She wrote on her own forearm, ‘bitch.’ She fucked the whore and then let her guests have their turn.