The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Little Janie

Author’s note: You know the usual disclaimers, don’t try this at home, copyright, if you’re underage don’t read this, et cetera. If you like the story, let me know. This is a follow up to the story Little Tommy. You’ll need to read that to see what happened to Thomas.

Janet was a good looking woman, and she knew it. While she was only an average height, she had golden blonde hair in a short bob that she knew guys just adored, and a fit body with an hourglass shape. She was a manager at an insurance company, and she worked hard to prove she was more than just a gorgeous face, but she also enjoyed knowing the men lusted after her. Few things made her brown eyes light up more than seeing a guy want her.

As she walked into the department store, she tried to remember what she had gone there to buy. She had chosen to take a sick day from work, not that she was sick, but she wanted a three day weekend. She had been at home, fiddling around online, when her phone rang. There had been a very important conversation, though she could not remember a word of it. But immediately after that, she had decided to go shopping. She fixed her makeup, changed her bra and panties, and pulled on her tight jeans and a black knit shirt that showed off her ample chest.

She walked through the door of the department store and found herself near the lingerie. She could not remember what she had gone to the store to buy, but she was always ready to buy more sexy lingerie. She began hunting for bras her size when she heard a voice call her name.

“Janet.”

She looked up and then around, and there near the panties stood a redheaded woman. Janet thought the redhead was vaguely familiar. Maybe they had met at a party.

“Come here, Janet,” said the redhead. The redhead was tall and very pretty. She had incredible, wavy red hair that went all the way down to her waist, and gorgeous green eyes. She was wearing a tight green shirt, a brown leather skirt with pumps to match.

Janet had to admit, the redhead was prettier. Janet walked over to the redhead.

“Do I know you?” asked Janet.

“Yes, of course,” replied the redhead with a smile that made Janet a little nervous. “I want you to see something.”

“What?”

“Just wait a minute. You’ll like this.” And then a moment later, the redhead added, “There he is.”

Janet looked where the redhead was looking, and saw a very handsome man in an expensive suit walk into the store.

“Now watch this,” said the redhead. “I can make him to anything I want. Including piss his pants right here if I want to.”

“How?”

“Just watch and see,” said the redhead as she turned toward the man. “Thomas.”

* * *

Janet had watched with delight as Thomas, or little Tommy, as the redhead had eventually made him call himself, was made not only to piss his pants, but to beg for it and to beg to be allowed to cum. Janet had even been allowed to make him kiss her feet and ass. And now that little Tommy was on his hands and knees, licking up his cum from the carpet, Janet was laughing.

“See,” said the redhead. “I can make him do anything I want. And he can’t stop it.”

“Amazing!” said Janet, still laughing. “How did you do it?”

“Like this,” said the redhead, staring into Janet’s eyes. “Does little Janie need to wee-wee?”

Janet panicked. She wanted to turn and run, but suddenly her feet would not move. Her bladder started to feel full. She shook her head.

“No,” said Janet. “Please, don’t. You can’t do this.”

“I believe I just demonstrated that I can,” said the redhead with a smirk.

“I’ll scream.”

“Go ahead.”

Janet tried to scream. She opened her mouth, and no sound came out. She put her hands over her mouth. Her eyes were wide. She tried again to scream. Her mouth opened, and again no sound came out. Not even a whimper.

“See?” said the redhead. “I can make you do anything I want, and you can’t stop it.”

“Please no.”

“Does little Janie need to go wee-wee?”

Janet felt her bladder seem to become doubly full. She squeezed her legs together as tight as she could.

“How are you doing this?” Janet asked the redhead.

“Aw, little Janie doesn’t understand. But little Janie needs to go wee-wee, doesn’t she?”

The pain in Janet’s bladder was now unbearable. She began to flex her knees, making her torso bounce up and down. She knew immediately that she looked like a little girl who needed to go to the bathroom.

“Please,” Janet pleaded, “let me go to the bathroom.”

“If little Janie needs to go wee-wee, she needs to ask permission.”

“Oh god. I can’t...” Janet tried to protest, but her bladder had a painful need to be empty. “Please, let me go... wee-wee.”

“Ah ah ah,” said the redhead. “You know the rules. Say your name.”

“Oh god, oh god, oh god. P-please, let little J-Janie go wee-wee.”

“That’s better,” said the redhead with a devilish grin. “Okay, little Janie, make wee-wee.”

Tears streamed down Janet’s face as she wet her jeans. The flood of urine quickly spread from her crotch down the legs of her jeans. She felt completely helpless. She was an independent and strong willed woman. At work, she intimidated men. And now she was helplessly pissing her pants like a little girl with no control over her own bladder. She wanted to stop herself or run to the bathroom, or better yet simply run out of the department store. But her feet seemed glued to the floor. Even so, she let out a sigh of relief when her bladder finally seemed to be empty.

“And what do good little girls do when someone gives them something?” asked the redhead.

“Th-thank you.”

“Tsk, tsk. You should know better.”

“Thank you for... making me go wee-wee.” Janet tried to stop herself, but she simply could not. She could not even say the word piss or urinate. She blushed when the word wee-wee came out of her mouth. She felt a like a small little girl.

“You really are a little blonde girl,” said the redhead derisively. “Thank me properly, and use your name.

“Th-thank you for m-making wittle Janie go wee-wee.” Janie’s face had been blushing pink, and now it turned a darker red. She had just said ‘wittle’ instead of ‘little’.

“Yes,” said the redhead, “I can make you do anything I want. Lucky for you, this is really making me horny.”

Janie noticed that little Tommy had stopped licking the carpet and was just sitting there on the floor, with his penis hanging out. The redhead spoke softly to Tommy, and he put his penis in his pants, but he remained on the floor. Then the redhead turned to Janie.

“I bet you’re starting to get thirsty.”

Janie not only felt thirsty, she suddenly wanted to be licking something. She nodded.

“Don’t be rude!” barked the redhead.

“Yes, w... l-little Janie is thewsty.”

The redhead smiled.

“Good. Down.”

Janie felt herself sink down to her knees. She wanted to stop herself, but her legs would not even make an effort to push her back up. She licked her lips as she looked up to the redhead.

“Do you remember who I am now?” asked the redhead.

Janie shook her head at first, and then nodded. She actually had no idea who the redheaded woman was. Janie could not recall having ever even met the woman before. But Janie knew somehow who the redheaded woman was to her. She nodded meekly.

“Stop being so rude. Say the words.”

“Yes,” said Janie. “You awe my goddess.”

“Stupid blonde. Use your name.”

“Y-you awe wittle Janie’s goddess.”

“Yes, and little Janie wants to be a good little girl, doesn’t she?”

Janie nodded. She did not understand why, but she knew she needed to make her goddess happy.

“Stupid blonde,” said the redhead, clearly frustrated. “Say the words.”

“Wittle Janie wants to be a good wittle gewl.” Janie still wanted to run away. She was talking like a child. She could not seem to stop it. She could not run, and could not make her mouth form the words correctly. Yet she also could not take her eyes from the redheaded goddess.

“Again.”

“Wittle Janie wants to be a good gewl.”

“And little Janie needs to serve her goddess, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, wittle Janie needs to sewve hew goddess.”

The redhead moaned softly.

Janie whimpered. She did want to serve the redhead. She wanted to do anything the goddess said. But Janie did not know why she wanted this. She did not understand how she could simultaneously want to run away and also stay to please the goddess.

“Little Janie,” said the redhead, “is about to get a special gift reserved for good little girls.” The redhead stepped toward Janie and grabbed the blonde’s head.

Janie felt her head pushed down and then under the redhead’s skirt. Janie tried to push back against the hand on her head, but she could not. Suddenly her face was between the spread legs of the redhead.

“Little Janie is thirsty, isn’t she?” said the redhead.

Again, Janie felt thirsty and a need to lick. Before she could reply, wet panties were pressed to her face and without thinking about it, she began to lick. The sweetest flavor exploded in her mouth. She was suddenly very thirsty indeed.

Janie never ever performed oral sex on women, and only rarely on men. She did not understand why she was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to taste and lick her goddess’s pussy. No one could see, but she was blushing dark red once more. She licked and licked hungrily. She heard moans from the redhead.

Janie’s own pussy felt hot. As she knelt between the redhead’s legs, Janie felt warm fluid trickle down over her ankles. She wanted to touch herself. She tried to move her hands, but her hands refused to make even the slightest motion. She whimpered as she continue to lick.

Janie was overwhelmed. She was embarrassed by her inability to control herself. She was afraid of what was happening to her. She had a strong desire to flee. And she loved and adored the goddess whose pussy she was licking. Janie hoped desperately that the goddess would be pleased.

“More, more,” moaned the redhead.

Janie pushed the panties aside with her tongue and nose. She began to lick the redhead’s pussy directly. The more she licked, the more she needed to please her goddess. And the more she licked, the more wet Janie’s own pussy became. She could feel the dull pain in her vaginal lips that ached to be touched. The more aroused she became, the more eager she was to please her goddess.

Her mouth licked and licked. She moaned against the dripping wet pussy before her face. Her tongue lapped up the fluids that continued to trickle from her goddess’s pussy. She pressed her tongue to the wet sex. She fucked the pussy with her tongue. She whimpered and moaned.

Janie knew if anyone from her office could see her, she would never again be regarded seriously. Her pants were soaked with her own urine. Her head was up another woman’s skirt, and she was moaning with sexual lust.

Then the redhead goddess’s legs spread wider, lowering the goddess’s crotch slightly. And Janie found herself licking a hard little nub of flesh. Janie could not help herself. She began to lick and suck on her goddess’s clit. Suddenly hands pressed her head to her goddess’s crotch. A few moments later, the hands relaxed and Janie found her head free of the leather skirt her goddess wore.

The redhead was grinning.

“Mmmm. Very good,” said the redhead. The praise filled Janie with joy and pride, but her pussy now ached with a need to be stroked.

“F-fank oo, goddess,” said Janie with genuine gratitude even as the childish pronunciation filled her with shame. Janie looked up to the redhead with pleading eyes.

“Aw, is little Janie horny and wet?”

“Yes, wittle Janie is howny and wet.”

“Then little Janie needs to beg to cum.”

A small part of Janie’s mind told her to refuse, to fight back. But there was no use in fighting back. She could not make herself leave. She was having a hard time wanting to leave. She was a rising star at the insurance company. She was a strong and independent woman. And she was on her knees, unable to stand, in jeans soaked with her own piss, and about to beg a strange redhead woman for permission to cum.

“Pwease, goddess, wittle Janie need to cum. Wittle Jaine need to cum bad. Wittle Janie will do anyfing for her goddess. Anyfing! Pwease, pwease, please make little Janie cum!”

“Who controls you, little Janie?”

“Oo, goddess, oo contwol wittle Janie.”

“But you are such a strong woman, pushing around all those men at work. I wonder what they would think to see you here, covered in urine and talking like a little girl.”

Janie moaned. “Pwease, goddess, pwease make wittle Janie cum.” She was trembling. Her labia throbbed and her pussy juices dripped steadily from her sex. The shame she felt only seemed to intensify her arousal.

“If I make you cum, you will be my slave for all time. Your body will be my toy to play with or discard as I see fit. You will be unable to disobey me. And you will crave to serve me. Are you sure that is what you want?”

“Yes! Yes, pwease! Make wittle Janie a swave. Anyfing, goddess. Pwease, pwease, pwease! Wittle Janie needs to be ooo swave! Pwease make wittle Janie cum!”

“Very well. Cum, little Janie.”

Janie squealed as he body shook with orgasm. She fell back to the floor, writhing in ecstasy, as her head tossed side to side.

“Stop cumming now, little Janie.”

As quick as Janie’s orgasm had begun, it came to an end. Janie was left gasping for breath. She whimpered and wished she had been allowed to continue her orgasm. But her body was the toy of her goddess now.

“Come here, little Tommy,” the redhead said.

Tommy crawled over to Janie and the redhead.

“You want to go deeper into my power,” said the redhead.

Tommy immediately closed his eyes and his head slumped forward. “Deeper in goddess’s power,” he mumbled.

“Good boy. You will always serve me above all women, but now you will also serve mistress Janie. You will obey her fully, and you will need to keep her happy. She will control your cock and you will be unable to disobey her in any command unless it contradicts one of mine. Do you understand?”

“Serve mistress Janie. Obey mistress Janie.”

“Yes, good boy. Wake up now.”

Tommy’s head lifted and his eyes opened.

The redhead turned to Janie.

“You want to go deeper into my power.”

Janie’s eyes closed and her head slumped forward. She was now in a deep and blissful hypnotic trance.

“You will always serve me above all others. Little Tommy will be your slave. But you will crave his cock. Every morning you must have his cum or you will feel sluggish and sleepy, and have a headache all day long. Every night you must have his cum or you will not be able to sleep. And every time you make Tommy do something humiliating, you will want to have him cum in your mouth. And the longer you wait the stronger your desire will be. Do you understand?”

“Crave Tommy’s cock. Need Tommy’s cum.”

“Good girl. Wake up now.”

Janie opened her eyes. She nearly wept when the redhead was no where to be seen. But then she saw Tommy. She stood up and did not seem to notice that her pants were wet with urine. She smiled at Tommy.

“Come here and kiss my ass.”

“Yes, mistress Janie.” Like a little puppy, Tommy crawled around Janie. He kissed her ass lovingly.

Janie suddenly felt a very strong craving for Tommy’s cum. She licked her lips and contemplated sucking his cock right then and there. But the people who had seemed to avoid the strange scene when the redhead was around were now milling about.

“Come on, little Tommy,” said Janie as she headed for the door of the department store. She walked fast. Maybe she could suck Tommy’s cock once they got in the car.

Tommy crawled along behind her, not yet having been told he was allowed to stand up.

Several rows of clothes over, the gorgeous redhead grinned.