The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Red breeding slut

Summary: Red learns the hard way not to get caught in the woods after dark

Warning: Contains fairly graphic descriptions of werewolf cock/sex as well as heavy themes of non-consent

Red ambled through the woods, taking care not to trip over the fallen tree branches as she carried her basket.

“Now what’s a young girl like you doing alone in a forest like this?”

The voice from behind caught her off guard. As she turned to look, a bearded man stepped out from behind a tree. He was old with a kindly face and the body of a man who had lived a life full of felling trees and hauling lumber.

“I’m bringing food to my grandmother, and I’m hardly a young girl thank you very much,” Red curtsied as she replied. She had just turned 21 but her small stature meant that she was often mistaken for a teenager, which she somewhat resented.

“I guess that’s as good a reason as any,” the man smiled, then frowned, “but be warned: these woods have been tainted with evil as of late.”

“Evil? What kind of evil?” asked Red, her eyes widening.

“They say the woods have become a werewolf’s hunting grounds,” the old man replied, furrowing his brow, “best to make sure you’re home before sun-down; there’s a full moon tonight.”

Red laughed nervously. Everyone knew that werewolves had been hunted almost to extinction years ago and there hadn’t been a documented case of lycanthropy in this region for decades. But the old man was right: there was a full moon tonight and it was always better to be safe than sorry.

“Thank you for the warning Mr… I’m sorry what is your name?”

“Just Jack is fine, Jack the lumberjack,” he chuckled, “And yourself?”

“Everyone calls me Red, on account of my favourite cloak,” Red gestured to the bright red cloak wrapped round her shoulders.

“Well then Red, if you ever get into any trouble in these woods give me a shout and I’ll come on over soon as I can, but do make sure you’re clear before sundown, I don’t fancy going head to head with a werewolf”

Red curtsied again, “I will do. And don’t worry, the walk to grandma’s isn’t far.”

“Be seeing you,” Jack smiled and headed back into the woods as Red continued down the barely visible path to her grandma’s cottage.

* * *

Red sighed, visiting her grandma had taken longer than usual. The roof had developed a leak which meant that Red had had to spend an hour gathering materials to patch up the thatching. This was followed by a further hour of raking the weeds up from the small herb garden around the back of the cottage. And then her grandma had insisted she stay for tea. All of this meant that there was only an hour or so to sundown when Red bid her grandma farewell and headed back into the forest.

The lumberjack’s warning echoed in her head, and even though she didn’t truly believe that there could be a werewolf on the prowl her pace was certainly quicker than usual as she followed the path back home. Maybe it was her nervously fast footsteps or the way she kept looking over her shoulder or even just the fact that it had rained recently, but whatever the reason, Red found herself slipping on a particularly gnarly tree root and sliding down the slope at the side of the path. Her cloak muddied from the fall, she picked herself up and tried to gather her bearings. She’d fallen down the slope in front of her so she just needed to clamber back up and continue on her way. As Red began to climb she noticed that the path above didn’t look at all familiar. She turned around to see an identical slope leading up to another path.

“I must have tumbled more than I realised…” Red thought aloud, starting the descent and making her way over to the opposite slope. But as she neared the top it became apparent that she didn’t recognise this path either. The sun was steadily on its way down and Red’s nerves began to grow. She’d never been in the woods after dark and had no desire to be, especially with the possibility of a werewolf about. Red gulped. Jack had said to call him if she got into any trouble, and while she wasn’t in any immediate danger, she did want to get out of the woods as soon as possible.

“Jack?” Red realised how quiet her voice was and that Jack was unlikely to hear her across the vast forest.

“Jack!” Her heart-rate increased as she realised the sun was setting quicker than she’d anticipated.

“JACK!” She so desperately didn’t want to be alone in the woods in the dark.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa there,” the kindly voice came from behind her, “What’s gotten you all upset?” Jack enquired gently.

“Oh thank god,” Red relaxed.

“You’re cutting it rather fine with your timing, little lady. Got lost on the way home did we?” Jack chided.

Red nodded sheepishly.

“Well you don’t need to worry about that anymore,” Jack smiled, showing slightly more teeth than usual.

“Thank you, I took a tumble off the path and I just can’t seem to find my way ba—“

“No,” Jack cut her off, grinning to show off his growing canines, “I mean you have bigger things to worry about right now.”

Red gasped and dropped her basket. Stumbling backwards, she tripped over a fallen branch and landed hard on the muddy ground. Red couldn’t tear her eyes away as the last of the sun dipped below the horizon and Jack’s body started convulsing. His skin seemed to ripple as thick fur sprouted all over his rapidly growing body. His clothing was ripped to shreds as newly grown muscles bulged and twitched. Red watched in horror as Jack’s nose elongated into a snout and he bared his freshly sharpened teeth at her with a wolfish grin.

“I warned you not to stay in the woods after dark,” he growled menacingly as the last of his hideous transformation was complete.

Red’s body, previously frozen with fear, decided that now would be a good time to leave. As she scrambled to her feet and began to run she heard mocking laughter from behind.

“I’ll give you a head-start,” Jack shouted after her, “It’s more fun that way.”

Red ran.

She knew it was hopeless. She knew Jack already had her scent.

But she kept running.

She knew there was no way a human could outpace a werewolf. She knew the only reason she was still alive was so he could play with his food.

But she kept running.

She knew that even if she knew where the edge of the forest was she’d never get there in time. She knew that even if she managed to make it home she’d only bring him right to her family’s doorstep.

But she kept running.

From behind her Red heard a blood curdling howl followed by the heavy thumping of paws against the forest floor. As tears began to cloud her vision she cried out in desperation, pleading for some miracle to save her.

No miracle came. What did come was the full force of Jack’s hulking wolf body slamming into her from behind, causing her to fall, once again, to the ground. As Red lay face down in the dirt she hoped only that Jack would be merciful and grant her a swift death.

Red felt a clawed paw roughly turn her face up where she was met with Jack’s snout inches away from her face. She could feel Jack’s hot, humid breath as he panted. His mouth was contorted into a wicked grin that showed off his sharpened canines as they glistened in the light of the now fully risen full moon. But what Red noticed most was his eyes: they were deep amber and seemed to glow as they stared intensely at Red’s throat.

A single tear slid down Red’s face as she scrunched up her eyes and prepared for the inevitable end. But instead of vicious fangs, her neck was met with a warm, wet, wolf tongue. Red recoiled instinctively and opened her eyes just as Jack slobbered over her entire face.

“I think… you’re too cute for eating…” mused Jack, his voice distorted by his transformation.

Red whimpered. She was glad she wasn’t dead yet but didn’t like where this was going. She began pawing at the ground beside her, trying to find a rock, a branch, anything to hit or distract Jack with.

“Shhhh, you don’t want to do that,” Jack’s voice growled. As he spoke, Red felt her arm slide uncontrollably back to her side. Try as she might, she couldn’t force it to move again. Jack licked her face again, drooling all over her as he did.

“No,” he spoke softly, “You want to get up and take that ridiculous cloak off.”

As Jack stopped pinning her body to the ground and stepped back, Red found herself inexplicably standing up and unbuttoning her cloak, letting it fall to the ground.

“H-how are you doing that?” Red stammered.

Jack grinned, his eyes glinting as they caught the moonlight. “Did no one tell you about werewolf spit? It has rather interesting effects,” he mocked. “Then again, I guess it’s difficult for you humans to know that since no one who experiences it makes it back alive.”

Red’s eyes widened.

“Now don’t give me that look… No, give me a big smile. After all, aren’t you happy to serve your new master?” Jack questioned, already knowing the answer.

Red dropped her look of abject terror as she felt the corners of her mouth contort into a painful grin. “Yes master!” she spoke in an artificially upbeat voice, “So happy to serve!”

“Good girl,” Jack cooed, “Now, get down on your knees and show me just how happy you are.”

Red screamed internally but could not drop her smile as she silently begged her body not to obey. Her efforts were useless as she knelt on the floor in front of her master. The transformation had evidently affected all aspects of Jack’s body. Hanging between Jack’s legs was a cock that was a completely different shape to any that Red had seen before. Thick veins ran along its length towards the pointed head, with a huge knot at the other end. Red could already see precum glistening at the tip.

“What are you waiting for? Be a good girl and make your master feel good.”

“Yes master!” Red was finally able to drop her grin as she parted her lips and took Jack’s cock into her mouth, lapping up the precum like it was honey. Jack’s cock had a soft, almost velvety texture, in sharp contrast with the rough hairiness of the rest of his body. As Red’s mouth moved further down Jack’s shaft, she felt her mind begin to empty as Jack’s cock began to harden.

“One more thing I should have mentioned,” Jack murmured, running his claws through Red’s hair, “werewolf spit can control your body but werewolf precum can control your mind, and werewolf cum… well I guess you’ll find out later.”

Alarm bells rang in Red’s head but she couldn’t quite put her finger on why. She sucked on the cock in her mouth, feeling it continue to grow and harden. What was wrong? It can’t have been that important… what was most important right now was sucking her master’s wonderful cock. But still something nagged in the back of her mind. Maybe if she put more effort in it would go away. Red forced herself further down her master’s cock, gagging as her nose brushed the knot at the end. As Red moved slowly back down to the tip she made sure to lick the underside, her tongue soft and supple against Jack’s now fully erect cock. But she still couldn’t shake the feeling that something was off.

“Good girl…” Jack moaned in pleasure, beginning to thrust into Red’s mouth as he held her head still. Red’s jaw went slack as her eyes glazed over and drool began to leak out of the corner of her mouth. Jack grunted, nearing the edge of an orgasm but slowing his pace to hold himself back.

“I think we’re ready for the main course now, don’t you?” Jack questioned.

“Yes master! Of course, master!” came the enthusiastic reply.

“Very good, now strip off the rest of your clothes and lie down on your back for me.”

Red withdrew her lips from Jack’s cock and stripped before placing herself on the splayed out cloak behind her. She looked vacantly up at the full moon as Jack knelt down and nuzzled his head between her legs, breathing heavily against Red’s already wet vulva. Jack brushed his tongue gently against Red’s clit and grinned as she shivered. Then he started lapping the full length of her labia, his wet nose pressing against her clit as he slobbered between her lips, making sure to push some more of his spit inside to lube her up for what was to come.

As Red stared at the sky she felt her mind begin to uncloud, the effects of Jack’s precum wearing off. She shivered, not out of pleasure this time but due to the cold. Part of her body still felt warm for some reason. Why was there such heat between her le- Oh god there was a werewolf going down on her. Red instinctively tried to slam her legs shut and kick at the beast but her body was frozen in place. Her memory returned and she realised that Jack’s spit must still be controlling her body, there was certainly an excess of it being massaged into her cunt by his wolfish tongue.

Jack felt Red’s body stiffen. He raised his head and smirked at her.

“I’m guessing the effects of my precum have worn off now? I think that leaves us with an interesting decision to make,” Jack’s smirk darkened. “In a little while I’m going to fill you with my seed and turn you into my breeding bitch. There will be no going back. Once my cum is inside you, you will belong to me in every conceivable way. I will fill you with my pups year after year and together we will bring werewolves back to your pathetic human filled world.” Jack leaned forward and placed a paw either side of Red’s frozen body, bringing his head down to whisper in her ear, “Now I’m going to let you choose: do you want to go back to being my mindless bitch while I breed you, or do you want to stay in control of your pathetic little mind to give yourself the false hope of being able to escape?”

Red could feel moisture beginning to collect around her ear from Jack’s breath. A single tear traced down the side of her face as she wrestled with the impossible choice. Was it cowardly to accept Jack’s offer of being able to not feel this awful fear, to be happy instead of terrified, giving up all hope of escape or rescue? Or was it foolish to think she could ever hope to overpower the hulking beast before her, so she might as well spare herself the pain and mental anguish while she had the choice?

Jack sat back on his haunches. “Time’s up little one,” he growled, “what’s it going to be? You can speak and move freely.”

Red felt as if a damn had broken, her mouth and body suddenly free, she began to blubber and sob, twisting and writhing, trying to escape as Jack calmly pinned her arms down and sat on her hips with his full weight.

“Still so much fight left in you,” he mused. “Wouldn’t it be better to just let it all go, to give in to the inevitable?”

Red whimpered. She knew full well it was hopeless. She was simply not going to win this one. Her struggling subsided as she screwed her eyes up against the tears and tried to steady her breathing.

“I- please can you- can you stop me thinking again?” Red couldn’t meet Jack’s unblinking stare as she spoke.

“Uh-uh-uh,” Jack chided. “What do you want me to do? Look at me and ask properly.”

“P-please can you m-make me into your mindless bitch while you fuck me?” Red stuttered, a pained expression on her face as she stared into Jack’s hungry, yellow eyes.

“Good girl,” Jack murmured, “you made the right choice, now earn your reward.” Jack slowly moved his body forward until his hips were over Red’s face, the swollen tip pressing against Red’s lips. Red closed her eyes and hesitantly opened her mouth to lick the drop of precum before her. Her mind began to numb as Jack thrusted into her face, using her mouth to get himself worked up, dribbling more precum down Red’s throat.

As he withdrew, Jack took a moment to appreciate the completely vacant look on Red’s face, her mind blissfully devoid of thoughts. After giving her wet cunt one final lick Jack lined himself up against Red’s warm hole. He entered her with one smooth thrust and felt her walls contract around him, massaging his cock. Despite all the warm up Jack had given her, Red’s cunt was still tight. Jack gave her a second to adjust before beginning to pump his cock in and out, slowly at first, building up to a steady rhythm, then an almost frenzied pace. If Red had been able to think or use her brain in any capacity she might have passed out from the pain of Jack’s engorged cock pounding against her cervix. As it stood she just lay there, her eyes glossy, her mind empty. Jack’s eyes rolled back as he continued to thrust deep inside Red. He could feel his orgasm building but he wasn’t ready to cum yet. Dragging his claws over Red’s naked front he slowed his pace and focused on squeezing her breasts. As he squeezed, Jack could feel Red clench around his cock, her body responding without the need for any input from her mind. Jack thrusted a few more times to keep himself hard before pulling out.

“On your hands and knees, now.” Jack barked.

“Yes master!” Red complied instantly, rolling over and propping herself up as Jack had instructed.

Jack didn’t lose any time in grabbing Red’s hips and thrusting into her wet cunt again. There was no slow build up this time, Jack pounded into Red hard and fast, pulling her hips back against himself with each thrust. Jack’s sheer weight pushed Red forward until her arms gave out and her head was being pushed into the ground with each thrust. Jack continued, his thrusting becoming more and more erratic as he could feel himself reach the edge. With one final thrust he pushed his swollen knot deep inside Red’s cunt as he pumped a stream of cum inside her. Red gave an involuntary grunt as the added sensation brought her to her own orgasm and her cunt began convulsing of its own accord.

Both Red and Jack collapsed to the floor, Jack’s knot still buried inside Red, keeping his cum deep inside to make sure his seed took. Jack panted heavily as he recovered, burying his snout into Red’s shoulder and breathing in her scent. Red lay motionless, her cunt still contracting as it milked the last of the cum out of Jack’s cock.

“Such a good girl,” Jack panted as he rolled them both onto their sides so he could fondle Red’s breasts.

A faint smile passed over Red’s otherwise vacant face.

“Now what do you say?” Jack murmured in Red’s ear.

“Thank you master! Thank you for filling me with your seed and making me into your breeding bitch!” Red replied.

“Very good girl.”

The moonlight began to fade, giving way to the sun as it rose above the horizon. Jack morphed back into his human form, his now limp dick still inside Red. As Jack slipped out he caressed Red’s hair.

“Come now,” Jack instructed. “It’s a short walk back to my cabin, leave your clothes, you won’t be needing them.”

“Yes master!” Red sprang up and began to follow Jack through the forest. No thoughts floated through her mind as she passed through the trees. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a basket lying on the floor and was briefly struck with a sense of familiarity, which quickly dissipated. She had no need for any memories of her past life. Serving Jack was all she needed to focus on. It was all she could focus on. It was all she would ever want to focus on.