The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the usual disclaimers, don’t try this at home, copyright, if you’re underage don’t read this, et cetera. If you like the story, let me know.

Little Tommy

Thomas was a tall, handsome man. He walked with the confidence of a man who knew he was handsome and knew he was a successful business man. He had dark brown, short cut hair. His eyes were a piercing pale blue. His body was fit and muscular. As he walked into the department store, he was wearing an expensive, navy blue Italian suit.

Thomas was not sure why he was walking into the department store. He could recall getting a phone call at work, and then suddenly needing to find something. There was something he was supposed to find, but he could not figure out what it was, or why it would be at this particular department store. Yet he had driven straight to the store from work. And now he was looking for something, but he couldn’t seem to remember what. He roamed aimlessly through the men’s clothing department. He stopped at the edge of the area of women’s clothing. He stared across racks of shirts. Whatever he was looking for, it wasn’t shirts. He was about to give up hope of remembering what he had been looking for, when he heard someone call his name.

“Thomas.”

He looked up. A short distance away, in the lingerie section, were a very attractive redhead and a similarly good looking blonde.

“Thomas, come here,” said the redhead. She was tall and gorgeous. She had large, sparking green eyes and wavy copper red hair that cascaded down her back. She wore a tight green shirt and a brown leather skirt. Thomas thought he knew her, but he could not remember who she was.

The blonde Thomas was certain he had never seen before. She was an average height, shorter than the redhead. The blonde had golden hair in a short bob. Her eyes were light brown. She wore a snug fitting black shirt that was stretched tight over her round breasts. She also wore tight blue jeans that clung to her shapely legs like a second skin.

“Come here,” the redhead repeated. Thomas walked over to the women without knowing just why.

“Hello,” he said. “Do I know you?”

“Better than you know,” said the redhead. “I called you over here to show Janet what I’ve done.”

“What?”

“You’ll see.” The redhead smirked and turned to the blonde. “Janet, watch this.” Then both women looked at him and he was felt more nervous.

“Does little Tommy need to go wee-wee?” asked the redhead.

“No, I—” Thomas stopped talking because he suddenly began feel like he had a full bladder. But the sensation was mild, nothing he couldn’t hold.

“Yes,” said the redhead, “little Tommy needs to go wee-wee.” She smiled at him.

Each utterance of the sound ‘wee’ coincided with an increase in pressure in Thomas’s bladder.

“Little Tommy needs to go wee-wee, doesn’t he?” The redhead was grinning now.

The pressure was impossible to deny. He did need to urinate. But why? And why was he standing there rather than going to the bathroom? He wanted to walk away, but his legs would not move. He could not even seem to make his leg muscles try to move him.

“What’s going on?” asked Thomas.

“Little Tommy doesn’t understand,” said the redhead with a smirk. “But he really needs to go wee-wee.”

“Uhn.” The pressure was starting to hurt now. He could not seem to stop himself from pressing his legs together and bouncing a little, as might a little boy.

The blonde giggled and clapped her hands.

“See?” the redhead said the blonde. “He cannot stop it, and he cannot do anything about it.”

The blonde giggled again and asked, “Will he really do it? Right here?”

“Of course he will.”

“What are—” His question was cut off by the redhead talking to him again.

“Little Tommy has to go wee-wee real bad, doesn’t he?”

Thomas could not seem to stop himself from nodding. Just as she had said ‘wee-wee’ again the pressure had become almost unbearable.

“If little Tommy wants to wee-wee, he needs to ask permission.”

He grunted and put his hands on his crotch. He winced at the pain. He needed to urinate. He had to.

“I don’t know what—”

“Ask permission, little Tommy,” the red head said sternly.

“Please, I need to go.”

“Say the words, little Tommy.”

“I need to... go wee-wee.”

The blonde giggled.

“What is your name?”

“Please, I—”

“I asked what your name is.” The redhead’s tone chastised him.

“T-tommy.” He could not stop it. He wanted to run, to refuse the woman, or even just to say his own name properly, but he could do none of that.

“What does little Tommy need to do?” The redhead grinned.

“I—”

“Ah, ah, ah. Use your name.”

“Tommy needs to go wee-wee.”

“Be polite, Tommy. Use the magic word.”

“Tommy needs to go wee-wee, please.”

“Okay, Tommy,” said the redhead with a devilish grin, “make wee-wee.”

And right there, he began to wet his pants. The pants of his expensive suit were soon soaked with urine that seemed to flow steadily and uncontrollably from his penis. He sighed at the release of the pressure. Finally, the flow dropped to a trickle and then stopped.

“Oh my god,” said the blonde. She squealed.

Tommy wanted to run away. He could not move. He wanted to look away from the redhead, but she seemed to hold him in her gaze.

“Now then,” said the redhead, “what do good little boys say when someone gives them something?”

“Thank you.”

“Tsk, tsk. So impolite. What did I do?”

“Make me wee-wee.”

“Now thank me properly.”

“Thank you for making me—” “Use your name!” barked the redhead.

“Th-thank you for making Tommy go wee-wee.”

He felt ashamed. But he still couldn’t move from where he was standing. And now he couldn’t seem to talk without being prompted. He wanted to shout, to tell the woman off, but he could not make his mouth work.

“Make him say his name again,” said the blonde.

“You can do it,” said the redhead.

“What is your name?” asked the blonde.

“Tommy.”

“Say ‘little Tommy.’”

“Little Tommy.”

“Say your name is ‘little Tommy.’”

“Tommy’s name is little Tommy.”

The blonde giggled.

“Now, Tommy,” said the redhead, “you like looking at attractive women like us, don’t you?”

He nodded.

“Don’t be rude, little Tommy. Answer the question.”

“Yes,” he said. And then the words just spilled out of him. “Little Tommy likes to look at pretty girls.”

“Tsk, tsk. Show respect. We’re not girls, are we, little Tommy?”

“No.”

“What are we?”

“Women.”

“So tell me again what you like to look at.”

“Little Tommy likes to look at pretty women.” He felt a stirring in the crotch of his now wet pants.

“But I am more than just a woman, aren’t I, little Tommy?

“Yes.”

“Tell Janet what I am.”

“A g-goddess.”

“Use full sentences Tommy.”

“She is little Tommy’s goddess.”

“Looking at pretty women makes little Tommy’s pee-pee hard, doesn’t it?”

Tommy blushed and nodded.

“Stop being rude!”

“Yes, it makes little Tommy’s pee-pee hard.”

The blonde laughed. “Say it again.”

“Looking at pretty women makes little Tommy’s pee-pee hard.” He tried to stop himself, but the words spilled out of him. He had no control. And his cock was swiftly getting stiff.

“And little Tommy cannot control his pee-pee, can he?” said the redhead.

“No. Little Tommy cannot control his pee-pee.”

“It’s getting hard now, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is.” It was nearly at full erection.

“What does little Tommy like to look at most on women?”

“Titties.”

“Such a rude little boy. Speak in full sentences.”

“Little Tommy likes to look at titties.” And he seemed unable now to stop from looking at the chest of the redhead. His eyes would not look up to her face.

“Now tell Janet what I did to you just a few minutes ago.”

“Little Tommy’s goddess made little Tommy wee-wee.” He was now staring at the blonde’s chest.

“Does little Tommy control his pee-pee?”

“No, little Tommy does not control his pee-pee.”

“Tell Janet who controls it.”

“Little Tommy’s goddess controls little Tommy’s pee-pee.”

“And now, little Tommy wants to cum, doesn’t he?”

“Uhn!” His cock was painfully hard in an instant.

“I said, little Tommy wants to cum, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, little Tommy wants to cum.” Already he could feel the pressure building in his loins.

“Go ahead,” said the redhead to the blonde. “Tell him what you want him to do.”

“Kiss my feet,” said the blonde.

Tommy lowered himself to his hands and knees. He crawled to the blonde and and kissed each of her feet.

“Now kiss my ass.”

He crawled around behind her and kissed the seat of her pants. He could not stop himself. He wanted to try, but his muscles would not respond. He was helpless.

“Now crawl back over here,” said the redhead.

Tommy complied. The grown man in the suit with the pants he had just urinated in had no choice. He knelt before the redhead.

“Would you like me to touch your pee-pee?”

“Yes. Uhn.” His cock started to throb. “Please, touch little Tommy’s pee-pee.” The pressure of semen was growing.

“Take it out, little Tommy.”

There, in the department store, kneeling before the redhead, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock.

“Lean forward, little Tommy.”

He leaned forward, bringing his cock closer to the floor.

“Now try to touch yourself, little Tommy.”

His hands would not move. He wanted now to touch his cock, but he could not even move his arms.

“Can you touch your pee-pee without permisson, little Tommy?”

“No.” He shook his head.

“Oh my god,” said the blonde. “That’s awesome.”

“Now tell me what you want, little Tommy,” said the redhead.

“Please, oh please, touch little Tommy’s pee-pee.” He knew he was a grown man. He was a successful business man who had taken many women to bed. And for reasons he could not fathom, he was kneeling in a department store with his cock out and begging a woman to touch his cock. And he had so little control, he could not even call it a cock. Somehow the woman had him calling it a pee-pee, as if he were a little boy.

The redhead put out her foot and lightly stepped on Tommy’s hard cock. Tommy stared at the boot covered foot. He wanted to touch it and kiss it and rub his face against it. But he could not move. He stared at the shiny, brown boot. The sole was on his cock, and his cock throbbed. He moaned softly.

“Please make little Tommy cum,” he said. He could not stop the words, and he could not stop himself from wanting to hear her give him the command. “Please, please, little Tommy will do anything. Please make little Tommy cum. Little Tommy needs to cum.”

The blonde was laughing.

“But little Tommy,” said the redhead in a mocking and derisive tone, “you’re in the lingerie section of a department store. You’re a grown man. Can’t you control yourself?”

“No, little Tommy cannot control himself.”

“You’re a grown man,” continued the redhead, “kneeling and talking like a little boy. You’re in the lingerie department, kneeling before a woman you call goddess. You are literally under my foot. You are weak and under my power, aren’t you?

“Yes, goddess.” He nodded and moaned. His cock was so hard it ached. The hot pressure of semen was still growing. He needed release. “Please, make little Tommy cum. Please, little Tommy will do anything for goddess. Please, oh please.”

“Little Tommy,” said the redhead with a victorious and gloating smile on her face, “if I make you cum, you will never have control of your pee-pee ever again. You will be my slave and do anything I want. You will have no ability to disobey anything I command. I will control you completely if I make you cum now. Do you still want me to make you cum?”

“Yes! Please, goddess! Anything! Please please please!”

“Very well, Tommy. Cum under my foot.”

Tommy groaned and shuddered and shot his cum onto the carpet. Jets of thick white cum shot from his cock and made a gooey stripe on the carpet.

“Stop cumming now, Tommy.”

In an instant, his orgasm stopped. He gasped and wished she had let him keep cumming.

“Now lick up the mess you made, little Tommy.” The redhead lifted her foot from his cock.

He leaned down and began to lick up the semen from the carpet. He was a grown man. A business man. And he was on his hands and knees in the women’s clothing section of a department store, pants open and soaked with his own urine, flaccid cock hanging out, and licking up semen from the carpet. And he licked eagerly. He needed to please his goddess.

“See,” said the redhead to the blonde. “I can make him do anything I want. And he can’t stop it.”

The blonde laughed. “Amazing! How did you do it?”

“Like this,” said the redhead, staring into Janet’s eyes. “Does little Janie need to wee-wee?”