The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Living the Dream

Chapter I

“Are you ready?”

Jess blinked. “Oh, uh, sorry, my mind wandered for a moment…” What was it that she was meant to be ready for? She was in was Tom’s bedroom, with his computer desk taken up by the fancy high-tech 3D printer he’d just bought. Maybe it was something about that? She blushed suddenly, the details flooding in. She’d let something slip about her tiny little huge fetish for muscle growth, about how she’d edge like crazy to the thought of becoming a She-Hulk, and Tom’d had this huge grin on his face while he casually said, something like “hey, why don’t we try it for real?” and she’d laughed and tried vainly to pretend that she hadn’t just gone mad with horny at the very idea of it. Part of her had thought he was joking, because it was crazy, right? But her heart was pounding because… well, maybe he actually did know a way to make it all come true?

“Are you… sure it’s safe?” Jess wondered aloud, licking her lips with a delightful frisson of nervous anticipation.

“Only one way to find out, right?” he grinned. “At least I’ve made sure there’s no risk of a grey goo scenario.”

“Oh, so you’d do it with, like, nanotech? Cool.” That made sense. She had no idea how a 3D printer could make nanotech-level stuff, but then again, the closer she looked at it the more fancy a printer she realized it was. Something about that was important… after all, she was the one doing a PhD in nanotech, and he had been studying… something that was totally unrelated, but what? She frowned and shook her head; “too horny to think straight” she murmured. Best to get through it and onto the fun stuff. That thought was as clear as if someone had just said it out loud. And yes: that was it exactly—getting onto the fun stuff. Yes. Tom knew what he was doing.

“Okay, yes, I’m ready,” she nodded, her heart pounding. “How do we do this?”

“You know exactly how,”

She did. He pressed a button on the printer. It beeped for a moment, then let out a hiss of smoke like the cheesy special effects from an old movie. Tom reached inside it and pulled out a small pill.

“Not going to use a needle?”

“Nah, you’d just worry it was some sort of steroids. Which it pretty much is.”

“Steroids take months to work, and need actual exercise to work,” Jess shot back, the argument one she’d had in her mind countless times reading trashy smut stories online. Part of her mind always knew it was silly, and yet she could never quite tear herself away from them; not unless the writing was seriously horny-teen-male level. Even then, she’d sometimes guiltily read to the end, convincing herself that maybe it’d somehow have a decent ending or something.

“Bottoms up. And up, and up,” Tom winked, handing her the pill. She stared at it, tempted to cradle it and whisper “my preciousss”. Instead she squared her shoulders, took a deep breath, and swallowed the magic pill that would change her like countless scientists, treasure-hunters, and innocent bystanders she’d been reading about ever since she was a dumb teen who found the wrong website.

Nothing happened. But of course, Jess knew the tropes. Funny how this moment was playing out exactly as it would if it was in a story. Which, of course, meant that the very next moment she would-

Yep, there it was. Veins of fire coursed through her body as she gasped in sudden searing pain, her hands gripping the edge of the table and clenching hard as she staggered to her feet.

“Wh-what’s happening to me?!” she yelped, stumbling to her knees.

“You remember those totally-not-steroids you just took?” Tom observed.

“It’sss part of the—unh—tr-trope,” Jess grunted, unable to roll her eyes at the mood-killer. Already she could feel the changes surging through her, that tingling pleasure as her body began to change, her muscles swelling and filling her with an overwhelming feeling of raw power.

“Fuck,” she groaned in dismay.

“Everything okay? Apart from the whole forced muscle-growth, obviously?” Tom leaned forward, his expression shifting from mild amusement to concern.

“Shouldn’t. Have. K-kept. This, unh, this dress on.” Jess gasped, managing to get upright and still clutching at the desk. “It was… hrrrnnn… super… cute…” The pain flowed through her with intensity that began to shift to pleasure as her body swelled, her calves splitting her socks and her thighs and abs shredding her cute dress. She moaned as the intense bliss thundered through her, her arms bulging and her strong hands snapping the edge of the desk with a surge of raw strength.

“Fuck… fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck…” she gushed. “I c-can’t… stop… t-touching m-myself…” Her hands were moving of their own accord, stroking her engorged tits and her pulsing clit, so wet and thirsty at the same time. Tom’s mouth was on hers as she pulled him in close, desperate for him.

“Mmm, so good,” she purred, tittering at how strong she felt. She gently pushed him aside and looked in the mirror that he must have set up for her while she was transforming. God damn she looked hot. And strong. She struck a body-builder’s pose and admired the well-defined musculature and the enhanced curves of her new body. The nanobots had smoothed out her features, too, taking her from girl-next-door pretty to model-pretty, her hair cascading down her back in long and glossy glory. She must have been nearly eight feet tall, a perfect mix of strength and femininity.

Tom was admiring the view. She looked over her shoulder at the nice roundness of her ass. She blushed, then grinned. “You like?”

“I like,” he agreed, running his hands slowly along her body.

“Huh. Weird.”

“What’s up?”

“The way your hands can reach up this high but it still feels like you’re reaching down to touch me.”

“Must be your nerves adjusting to the new signaling pathways,” he suggested.

“Yeah, that must be it,” she said. “Now let’s see just what sort of signals those nerves can send.” She ripped off his shirt with ease, and flexed to shred the tattered remnants of her clothes off, pushing him up against the wall and kissing him hard. His cock was nice and hard against her as she teased him, feeling the raw anticipation crackling like static electricity in the air. Then she was riding him, gazing deeply into his eyes and feeling the depth of the connection like nothing she’d thought was even possible as waves of pleasure tingled through her whole body. When she came, she came harder than she could have imagined, almost dizzy with the pulsing of intense orgasmic bliss flooding through her and making her nearly pass out with the intensity of it.

They collapsed to the floor, panting and sweaty, kissing and cuddling.

“Wow,” she managed.

“You’re welcome,” Tom replied.

“Wow,” she said again, giggling and bringing him in close. “I can see why you like being the big spoon.”

“You like being big, huh?”

“I fucking looove it,” Jess said, running a languorous hand across her buff bod. “Sneaky of you to install that obedience thing, though.”

He paused for a moment. “I didn’t think you’d notice. What does that feel like?”

“Like there’s this constant thought at the back of my mind saying ‘obey him’, ‘you want to serve him’, ‘it feels good when he approves’, stuff like that.”

“Interesting. And you’re into that?”

“Oh hell yeah. Build my body and control my mind, Master. All of this is yours.” She blushed again; it was like bad fiction, but it felt so good, so natural, the words just rolling off her tongue. Maybe that was just because he’d programmed her to think and feel like that, but fuck it, it felt too good.

“Lucky me. And perhaps I’ll build that into the next time we do this.”

“I’d like that,” she purred, running a hand through her hair and feeling a faint sense of apprehension, a feeling that something was about to end that she wanted to last forever. “Just a few more minutes, please, Master?”

“One more minute, my girl,” he said, stroking her cheek.

“Thank you, Master,” she sighed happily, holding him close and enjoying the feelings of pleasure and strength and submissiveness coursing through her as she dimly became aware of Tom’s voice somewhere in the distance even though he was laying right there next to her. It was different from the obedience commands coming from the nanobots inside her; this was his actual voice. How was that possible?

“…gradually waking up as I count up to… one, waking up now, good girl.”

Jess blinked. Something felt different. She was naked, cuddled up next to Tom, but-

“Aww—my muscles! Where’d they go?” She felt her arms and her chest and her legs. The strength was gone.

“Easy now, easy,” Tom shushed her gently, taking her hands. “Maybe I brought you back up again too quickly. How are you feeling?”

“Good. Wow. It all felt so… so real. Wow. Fuck. And we actually… y’know.”

“You started hardcore grinding against the wall, so I joined in at the end, yeah.”

“Oh my god, that’s why. I thought that you’d suddenly gotten extra-hard because you were so turned on.”

“I mean, that too, yeah.”

“Wow,” she murmured, running through it all in her mind. Sure, there’d been a few gaps, but it had all been so vivid. “It felt so real. So… amazing.”

“And that stuff about obedience at the end?”

Jess blushed deeply. “Yeah, that kind of slipped out. That wasn’t something you’d put in there?”

“No, that caught me by surprise. But I rolled with it pretty well, I think. And hey, now we know something to add in next time.”

“Oh hell yeah,” she beamed, stretching and basking in the good vibes still flowing through her.

He held her close again, which was nice, even if she was no longer the big and strong one, and her mind ran through all the delicious juiciness of it as her eyelids grew heavy even though it was only early in the evening and she knew there were a million things she should have been doing instead. Fuck it, this was her night—and besides, her mind was for her Master to control, and he’d told her to relax and let go, so that was exactly what she was going to do.

Chapter II

The guys just though she was being absent-minded; the girls knew she’d gotten lucky and were all envious. For her part, Jess could only think of how long it would be until the next trance, longing to feel his voice in her head. Was she pushing herself harder at the gym, or was that just her imagination? Hell, why not build a buff bod the old-fashioned way? Not that it would happen in just one week, but the journey of a thousand miles started with a single step, right?

She felt her heart leap when the door opened and Tom sauntered in, kissing her with a smoldering intensity. A part of her was quietly desperate to ask him to put her into trance again, but another part of her was quietly desperate to demonstrate how good and obedient she was, so she held herself back and managed to enjoy the kissing.

“Missed me?” Tom teased.

“Maybe,” she replied. “Did you miss me?”

“Been waiting for this moment all day, babe,” he said, kissing her hands.

“Okay, so I’m still a bit sweaty from the gym; just going to freshen up and then maybe we can… play?”

“No maybe about it, my girl,” he said, slapping her on the ass as she passed. She let out a yelp and a giggle, scurrying to the bathroom and leaning against the door. God, was it just lust or was she actually starting to develop the feels for him? He hadn’t done anything weird—well, aside from the hypnosis, but that was more awesome than weird. And he’d at least waited a few dates to bust that one out. God, imagine missing out on that if he’d been all thirsty about it on their first date. Never knowing pure pleasure like this.

“Okay, less daydreaming, more day-cleaning,” she told herself, straightening up and facing the mirror. She was pretty sore from the gym, knew she was going to feel it in the morning. Sure, she’d be getting sweaty tonight, but that was no excuse. “Must look my best for Master,” she told her reflection, reaching for her handbag.

Her wrist was sore from the barbell curls, and her grip slipped. She let out a yelp as the bag slipped and out of it tumbled one of the vials she’d taken from the lab. The lid was loose and it sprayed her all over with sticky goo. “Shit shit shit,” Jess gasped, looking at her shocked reflection. Then she stopped and laughed. Oh, duh, another clichéd trope. She smeared the goo over herself as smoothly as possible, already feeling the tingle as it worked its way into her skin. And of course, within moments she could feel it beginning its sensual work, burning and stinging as she watched in mock-horror. “Wh-what’s happening?” she cried in dismay, glad that this time there were no cynics in the audience to poke fun at it. Her arms bulged and swelled, the fire running down her chest, down her belly, down her legs, getting her so wet and horny. “N-need M-Master’s… unh… c-cock,” she grunted, feeling the raw desire taking control of her as she flexed and posed and flexed again, each time growing bigger and bigger, the fabric of her gym clothes stretching to breaking point and then exploding off her, leaving her a naked muscle goddess, torn between staring at her gorgeous reflection and going out to serve Him.

The door opened and Tom froze, his eyes goggling. “Jesus…”

“What do you think?” Jess purred.

“I…” he gulped. “I like it.”

“Then time for snoo-snoo,” she grunted, picking him up easily and carrying him to the bed, straddling him and riding him hard.

“Tell me I’m pretty,” she groaned.

“Fucking gorgeous, babe,” he panted. “A bit gentler.”

“Sorry, fuck, it just feels so fucking good.” She leaned in close, kissing him and shuddering in pleasure as his hands worked her huge tits. “Tell me I’m your good girl,” she pleaded.

“Your Master is pleased with your obedience,” he said, sending a wave of pure endorphins flooding through her. It almost felt better than cumming, somehow.

“Please can I cum for you, Master?” she whimpered.

“Not yet,” he said. Fuck, feeling him controlling her at such a deep level felt incredible, every fibre of her incredible body wanted to cum but she knew that she couldn’t and that was exactly how it was meant to be. She could feel him getting close to the edge, making her wait until they could share that perfect moment.

He leaned up and grunted. “Cum for me now, girl.” Her body exploded into the climax, feeling incredible beyond words and beyond time as she lost herself in the waves of molten desire that surged through her and dragged her into the wild torrents of orgasmic delights.

Then she was in his arms, or rather, he was in hers, kissing her slowly and tenderly there in the bed. Even though her body was still super-toned, she wondered aloud, “This is still in the trance, right?”

“It is, yes,” Tom murmured,

“Am I saying this out loud? Like we’re actually talking now?”

“I mean, I’d probably say the same either way, but yes, I gave the instruction that you’d speak out loud during the trance tonight.”

“Mmm, I wish it could be like this forever.”

“I know you do. For now, though, it’ll just be another five minutes, then we’ll bring you back out again.”

“Thank you, Master,” she said. “Permission to admire my body in the mirror again?”

“Of course. And you don’t even need to get up. Notice that mirror over there?”

She looked up and saw the mirror facing the bed. It was somehow positioned just right for her to see her swole arms and chest perfectly. “Fuck it looks so good. I wish you could see it like this.”

“The view from here is pretty sexy,” he assured her, making her heart melt just a bit as he cuddled her in close. Again there was that slight disorientation as her brain tried to tell her she was towering over him even though she could feel his arms cradling around her. Easier to just ignore it, to just switch off her mind and await His commands. Even if she didn’t always want to, like now that his voice was gently and gradually bringing her back to reality there in the bed with her regular old body.

“How are you feeling?”

“Sooo good,” she sighed, brushing her lips against his. “How the fuck do you know how to do all of this?”

“Years of patient study. Or maybe just fate.”

“Okay, but, like, how do I know if what I’m feeling is real?”

“They usually say to listen to your feelings, don’t they?”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I do,” he sighed. “Which is where it usually goes sideways. It’s pretty jarring being told one minute that I’m the most incredible person she’s ever met and then getting ghosted the next.”

“Sorry.”

“No, don’t worry, not about to launch into a rant here. I’ve made my peace with it. Mostly. But yeah, that’s why I’m not surrounded by a harem of worshipping babes like I thought I would be when I first started doing this.”

“I’m glad. This way I get more attention.” She felt him relax, and relaxed a little herself. “I didn’t mean I wanted to stop. More like, maybe dial it back a bit? See if what I’m feeling for you is actually real and not just, like, a fling? Because I really want to fall in love with you.” Oh god—she’d used the L word.

“I’d like to fall in love with you, too.”

“Okay, seriously, how are you so amazing?” she laughed, kissing him again.

“Years of patient study. Or maybe just fate,” he grinned. “So no more trancing for a week, then?”

“Yeah, I think I can manage that without getting desperately thirsty.”

“Of course, we can do other things in trance.”

She leaned up on one arm, intrigued. “Like what?”

He smiled a sly smile. “Lots of things. But first, we’ll install a safety trigger so that you can know you’re grounded in reality whenever I say something I wouldn’t normally say… like, ‘purple melons’ or something.”

“You like these melons, huh?” she teased, presenting her boobs for him.

“Fucking adore them,” he agreed, caressing one of them tenderly. “But they’re not purple. And hopefully never will be. So yeah, we’ll use that.”

“But won’t my unconscious mind just, like, use those words to convince me that it’s real when I’m in a trance?”

“Not if I give the instruction that you’ll only ever hear me say those words if you actually hear them with your ears. Your mind knows how to obey, I think we’ll do fine.”

“Happy to serve you, Master,” she giggled, contentedly. “So, you were saying we could do other things in trance…?”

Chapter III

Jess rubbed at her eyes, leaning back in the computer chair and trying to ease some thought back into her weary brain. It was satisfying when the code worked, but hunting through zillions of lines of variables to find a single missing semi-colon got exhausting after a while. And of course, unlike the neat little models she’d coded in her undergrad days, this stuff was entirely theoretical until the one day a week they were allowed to actually run the nanobots in a super-controlled environment. It was totally understandable how paranoid the lab was about them, but it was frustrating when one tiny detail meant the bots fell limp and lifeless five seconds after being switched on and you had to wait a whole damn week to try again.

She noticed the little email icon and froze. It was from her professor, three hours ago. “Can I see you when you’ve got a minute? Thx.” Jess quickly fired off an apologetic reply and stood up to stretch her legs. Professor Jones wrote back just a moment later, which meant she was in her office. Jess heaved a sigh of relief and hurried over.

Professor Jones’ office was basically a broom cupboard, which was not exactly surprising for a powerful woman in the world of academia, even one whose lab had brought the university much prestige and funding. Professor Jones herself was sweet, too soft to really fight hardball like she should have, and it was only her hold on a couple of key patents that had kept the higher-ups from trying to openly push her out. Jess reminded herself never to get caught up in politics. Much better to use her technology to turn herself into a robot under her new boyfriend’s control. God I hope he’s actually for real.

“Jess! Hey, take a seat. Sorry, just be a moment, got a million e-mails to work through… Okay, right, so I was looking through your latest code this morning…”

Jess felt her skin tingle. The professor knew about Jess’ secret experiments. She’d have to use Professor Jones as her first test subject and enslave her before she enslaved Jess. Woah there. Porn on the brain, much? You haven’t done any secret experiments, this is the real world, remember? Professor Jones was looking at her with a hint of concern in her gentle eyes.

“Oh, uh, sorry, I spaced out there for a moment. Been a long day.”

“I hear that. I was saying that you’ve done some amazing work, I just noticed that your commenting has dropped off a bit.”

Jess rubbed her head. “Has it? Sorry, I guess I got caught up in the flow of it, you know what it’s like when you get on a roll.”

“Sure, and I mean, you’re light years ahead of any of the other grad students who never leave a single comment in their code. Well, maybe a ‘fix this later’ or ‘why the hell is this working???’ which you’d think they’d learn from. But boys will be boys.” Professor Jones gave a weary sigh and smiled wryly. “Normally I wouldn’t even mention it, just that you were using a call to the Brick Wall protocol, and if anyone noticed you were sailing that close to the wind, it could get messy.”

“Oh geez, wow, sorry.” When had she done that? The Brick Wall protocol was the set of code designed to ensure that the nanobots never got out and started wreaking havoc on the world, both setting up a wall they couldn’t get past and also bricking them if they somehow ever did manage to get past it. It was mainly there as backup, since they’d had it drilled into them pretty heavily just how bad an idea it was to play fast-and-loose with the stuff. Hell, Jess wasn’t even sure when she’d written something that would call on that. Or wait, was this…?

“It’s fine, really,” Professor Jones smiled, leaning back in her chair sexily. She arched an eyebrow. “Anything else on your mind?”

“Uh, no, not… no. Thanks, Professor.” Jess hurried out. If this was another trance, they’d have been making out by now or something. So then was that just a random lesbian moment? Or maybe Tom had been putting naughty thoughts in her head… Her secret smile slipped when she realized it could just have easily been weirdos on the internet putting naughty thoughts in her head, which was much less pleasant. No more porn, she vowed to herself. Besides, if things with Tom continued, she’d be living out her own private library of porn. Hell, maybe she’d ask him to create a steamy fantasy scene with the professor. The prospect was enough to put a spring in her step.

Chapter IV

The dream hadn’t been as vivid as any of the trances, but it had been pleasant enough to wake Jess with a tingly longing buzzing through her. Something about going to the gym with Tom and Professor Jones and then having a sexy muscle goddess transformation. Then it had ended with her being collared and enslaved to Tom and she’d lived happily ever after. In the back of her mind was some thoughts about work and other irrelevant details; for now she was feeling the afterglow of being a mindlessly obedient hunk for her man. She called up his texts to gaze tenderly at his pics, then managed to get out of bed (which, really, took the strength of a muscle goddess, so she was pretty much halfway there already) and headed to the kitchen.

“Not spending the weekend with your new man, then?” Libby said.

“Nah, he had stuff to do today. He’s coming by tonight, if that’s okay.”

“Can’t complain after you were cool about me and Gavin last month. Only try to keep the screaming to a minimum, yeah?”

“Yeah, sorry,” Jess blushed. Libby leaned back against the sink and studied her.

“You really like him, hey?”

“God, if he’s not The One then I’m going to be so pissed.”

“Ugh, totes jealous,” Libby grumbled. “He’s not one of those weird conservative guys who wants a traditional wife, is he?”

“Fuck no. Why would you think that?”

“The kitchen is bloody spotless, for one thing.”

Jess looked around, surprised. Somehow she hadn’t noticed that the kitchen was, in fact, spotless. Not that the place had ever been messy. Well, not completely messy. Not like her exes had always left the kitchens in their places, that was for sure. Libby had grumbled about it from time to time, since it was Jess’s agreed share of the chores, and she did do the occasional panicked clean-up when things got too messy or when someone was coming over or when she needed to procrastinate about something important. But this was… spotless. Jess started when she realized she was literally holding a mop without somehow having noticed it.

“He’s got you cleaning the place like a maid, love.”

“Oh well, guess it’s better he’s making me do this than anal.”

“Amen to that, love. You’re not going to go mental if I spill some cereal while I’m getting brekky, are yeh?”

“You’d better believe I will, girl,” Jess grinned, spanking her on the ass.

“Just coffee it is, then. God only knows what you’d do for spilled toast crumbs.”

“Here,” Jess handed her a still-steaming cup.

“Okay, I take back any judgey thoughts I had about tradwives. Let me know if he dumps your arse and I’ll shack up with ya.”

“You wouldn’t miss cock?”

“Well, yeah, obvs. We could rope in some mindless hunk every now and again to slake our insatiable female desires, I guess.”

Jess laughed as she put the mop away. “So you and Gavin are…?”

“Glad to be rid of the bugger,” Libbry grumbled. “Too busy with his bloody Xbox to pick me up from work, too busy with his bloody Playstation to take me out to dinner, and then he complains I won’t suck his dick like I’ve broken some fucken’ contract. And yes, before you go bloody not-sayin’—anythin’, I know, he’s always been like that. I just… dunno, I’m over it, y’know?” She took a long draught of coffee and shook her head. “Fuck it, enough failing the Bechdel test already—how’s your work at the mad scientist lab?”

“It’s good. I think I’ve managed to teach the nanobots to understand the human concept of love. How’s your work on crushing orphans?”

“Oh yeah, it’s bloody amazing, mate. Another job offer from one of the vulture capitalist firms who want to explore the assets I could bring to their office. As if me-bloody-too was already ancient history.”

“Could be worse, I guess. At least you’ll make a ton of money someday while I’ll be toiling in the shadow of the ivory tower.”

“Ugh, yeah, nah, I’ll pass on that one. Give me good old-fashioned ruthless capitalism any day.”

“Have you ever done it? The lesbian thing?”

“Yeah, had a fling in my first year here. Cheerleader type, when she smiled it was like you just felt liquid sunshine. No fucking clue how to fuck—they weren’t kidding about how shit sex education is over here. Anyway, she’d always heard about experimenting in college, so she decided that the exotic new arrival would be the perfect choice.” She looked down into the coffee mug with a smile both nostalgic and wistful. “We’d do crazy shit and then we’d make out and just cuddle until dawn. Simple stuff, like dumb fucking teenagers, ya know?”

“Okay, now I have to know how it ended—what happened with you two?”

“It just… ended. I spent months trying to figure out what I did wrong, eating a fuckton of ice cream to fill the void in my heart, grew out my bangs. The usual cries of a soul in fucking pain. A year later she fell in with the fundamentalist crowd, started whispering I was a dyke who’d tried to seduce her, the usual bigoted shit.”

“Ain’t no hate like Christian love,” Jess nodded sympathetically.

“Ha, yeah, too bloody right. I got my petty revenge on ’em—started just saying ‘I’m sorry Satan has filled your heart with hate; I’ll pray for you’ and nothing else. Drove them fuckin’ apeshit, but they couldn’t figure out how to counter it. Probably helped that I genuinely meant it; it was sad to see how miserable my beautiful Cindy looked whenever she was with them. Well, when she wasn’t all ugly hate face. Ah well, such is life. They stopped after a while. Moved on to bully someone smaller, I guess.”

“Do you still stalk her socials?”

“Nah, gave it up a few months back. Right after I met Gavin, come to think of it, which was its bloody own mess.”

“Well, it was her loss,” Jess said, squeezing Libby’s hands supportively. “His too.”

“Thanks babe. If things go south with this Tom fella, hit me up and we’ll dyke it up old school.” She quirked a smile, “But until then, try and keep the orgasm volume down a bit, eh?”

“For sure. On both counts,” Jess winked, amused at how easy it suddenly felt to flirt like this. Was it really this easy? Or had Tom put those naughty thoughts in her head?

“Your Tom doesn’t have a brother or a friend in need of a root, does he? I could use some loosening up.”

Chapter V

Jess let out a contented sigh as Tom’s hands ran firmly along her back. “Seriously, this can’t be real, can it?”

“One hundred percent, babe,” Tom purred. “Trust me; this part won’t be so dreamy.” He found a knot of tension and pressed down solidly. Jess let out a hiss, tensing up and then gradually feeling the tension melt away.

“And so you ‘just happened’ to know this stuff?”

“Took a few weekend courses. It seemed like a handy thing to know. Handy. Get it?”

“Okay, yeah, you’ve convinced me: definitely not living out a fantasy.”

“Hush,” he snorted, gently thwacking her butt through the fluffy towel.

“Could this help me get buff, do you think?”

“Can’t hurt. Well, aside from the good-hurting. Ooh boy, that’s a big knot right there.”

Jess grunted and huffed through the sting of it. “This better not leave me too sore to fuck.”

“You’ll be sore in the morning, but after that you’ll thank me for it.”

“You mean from the sex or the massage?”

“Porque no los dos?”

“You sure know how to make a gal feel loved. Oh god, yes, right there.”

“The pressure’s okay?”

“A little more… unh, okay, maybe not… perfect.”

“It’s a pity I didn’t have the proper oil. The good stuff is like moisturizer for your skin, not like goo you have to wash off straight afterwards.”

“Bold of you to assume you’ll be lucky enough to do this again,” she teased.

“I can stop, if you’d like,” he teased back.

“Yeesh, okay, you win, ‘master’. Do whatever you want with me.” She felt his sudden hardness against her side. “Mmm, you liked that, didn’t you?”

“Hard to believe you could get even sexier,” he murmured, bending down to kiss her.

“Aww, man.”

“Something wrong?”

“I kinda want you to keep massaging me. But I also want to fuck, like, right now.”

“That,” he agreed solemnly, “is quite a dilemma.”

“Lucky I don’t have to think about it.”

“No?”

“Nope. Master thinks, I obey.”

“Cheeky girl, you know that tipped the scales.”

Jess just giggled as he flipped her onto her back and straddled her, delighting in the sight of his eyes drinking in her naked body. His hand strongly gripping her hair, pulling her head back gently yet firmly as he kissed her with just the perfect intensity. It was going to be hard to keep the noise down, but for Libbie’s sake, she’d try.

Chapter VI

Jess sauntered into the lab, humming happily to herself. The weekend had been incredible and she was definitely falling hard for Tom. Life was good. Love was good. She hadn’t felt like this since… well, ever. Professor Jones was in the lab, looking over logs on one of the computers. Her weary expression suggested that her weekend hadn’t been as good as Jess’s.

“Everything okay, Professor?”

“Hmm? Oh, good morning, Jess. It’s… it’s fine, nothing to worry about. You didn’t happen to try logging in to the computers over the weekend, did you?”

The idea of it had been a zillion miles from Jess’s mind. Something about the way she was asking it, though, sounded a faint alarm bell. “Not me, I was keeping a solid work-life balance. Did something happen over the weekend?”

“Not that I can tell,” the professor said, frowning over the logs. “Security didn’t find anything either, even though they were the ones who alerted me to the incident which doesn’t seem to have happened. I just can’t shake the feeling that something’s off.”

“I’ll keep an eye out.” It would certainly be more interesting than tracing endless lines of code to put comments on what they were meant to do, after all.

“Would you?” she sighed in relief and gave a worn smile as she stood up and stretched. “That would be perfect, thanks Jess. I’m taking a break before my eyes go square looking at all this raw data. Why we even have cybersecurity staff who can’t handle this stuff, I’ll never know.”

Jess took the seat the professor had vacated and looked through the logs. She had only the bare minimum of knowledge, but even she could tell it was fishy. Whoever it was, and whatever they were after, they were still out there. Another unauthorized access attempt flashed up on the screen. It looked like they were trying to hack into the university’s personnel files, of all places.

“Good luck blackmailing the staff here,” Jess muttered. “Maybe you’ll make a hundred bucks out of it.” She scooched over to the next computer to log into her personal account and begin the mind-numbing drudgery of the day.

The door to the lab slid open. Jess smiled wryly as she turned, “Forgot your—“

It wasn’t Professor Jones. Whoever he was, he was scary and the gun he was holding with unnerving calm didn’t help. At least he wasn’t pointing it straight at her. In his other hand he raised his phone and snapped a photo of her. Jess tried to move her mouth, tried to move at all, found herself frozen in place as her heart began pounding wildly. The man didn’t say a word as he sauntered in calmly, the doors hissing shut behind him.

His phone pinged. He glanced at it, then back at Jess. “It’s Jessica, is it?”

“Y-yes?” Jess managed to squeak.

“You’ll do,” he noted to himself, then went on, “You know how to break those nanobots out of there?”

“No!”

He took a seat, keeping the gun pointed at her. “Then get started.”

“I… it… uh… time.”

“Your file says you’re a smart girl. You’ll figure it out quickly enough.”

She opened her mouth, then closed it. There wasn’t going to be any getting through to him, but if they were the ones who’d hacked into the personnel files, it wasn’t going to be easy to fool them. So, first things first, working out a way to get around the Brick Wall. Like most cyber-security, it was pretty flimsy when you actually looked at it closer. Mental note—kick security team in their lazy asses she inwardly grumbled. They’d been relying on the fact that the nanobots relied on sending and receiving signals from each other, so it was just a matter of adjusting the frequency of their broadcasts to make them undetectable to any outside observer. Jess’s elegantly simple and brilliant solution would make them invisible even to MRIs or x-ray scanners. Normally she’d hope for some sort of prize for that kind of work instead of not getting shot—but then again, it was kind of an allegory for the world of academia. Dammit, Jess—focus! At this rate, she’d have the system hacked in minutes and there was no chance of someone random stumbling in and saving the day.

She let out a satisfied huff as the code compiled successfully—at least in the testing environment. Weirdly enough, in spite of the apparent threat of danger, she found it easy to just focus on the task at hand. Or maybe that was her way of distracting herself from the danger? No time to think on that, next up was getting the bots to survive out in the wild without turning everything into copies of themselves. She’d never bothered to take those precautions, relying on the Brick Wall to handle it. Mental note—kick self in lazy ass she thought with a wry smile. She risked a glance at the bad guy. He was focused on his phone. Maybe she could-

“Don’t risk it,” he grunted, not looking up as he raised the gun enough to remind her it was there.

“How…?”

“You’ve been typing steadily or pausing to mutter to yourself this whole time. Progress report?”

“I can get them to survive when you take them about ten feet from this lab. Still trying to make sure they won’t explode.”

He glanced up at that, his eyes hard. “Cute, but don’t try anything funny like that.”

“Y-you can’t shoot me if you’re dead,” she said, not daring to look at him.

“I can’t. My associates can. And maybe they wouldn’t shoot you. Maybe they’d shoot someone you care about.”

“Good luck with that,” Jess said with a surge of relief. Her nearest family was two states away.

“You want to gamble with your boyfriend’s life? Tom, isn’t it?”

She froze. How could they possibly…?

“Your school does a lot more data harvesting than you think.”

That was true, but still pretty unlikely. Jess felt a renewed feeling of relief: duh, it was another trance. Damn, it had been so engrossing she hadn’t even thought to question it until now. And now that she knew, it was hard to take it quite so seriously, which would spoil the enjoyment of it all. She hoped the bad guy wouldn’t double down or something crazy like that.

“Okay, please, don’t hurt him, whatever.”

His eyes narrowed. “Cute.” He picked up the phone and dialed a number. “She needs convincing.” He listened to the response, then nodded, switched to speakerphone, and held the phone out for Jess to see.

It was the inside of Tom’s apartment, where a shadowy was holding Tom in a solid lock. Even though she knew it was just an imaginary image, her heart lurched. “Wait, no, don’t—“

Tom looked up at the phone, his face anguished. “Jess! Babe, whatever you do, don’t help them to—“

There was a gunshot. Blood splashed from Tom’s leg as he screamed. The bad guy cut the call and calmly put the phone away.

“You bastard!” Jess yelled, “I love him and you hurt him! You bastard!” It wasn’t a pithy comeback, and it was all just imagined scenes in her mind, but it all felt so real that she just felt herself getting swept up in it.

“We’ll hurt him again if you don’t get back to work.”

Jess scowled, and reluctantly turned back to the computer, simmering with anger. This douche hurt her boyfriend (had she just said she loved him? So what, she was head over heels in love, no point hiding it) and was going to try and steal the project she’d worked on for months? No way, not on her watch. So how to get a suitable revenge? She fought to keep the cruel smile from her face as she got to work.

The time flew by this time as she was much more motivated. The solutions were obvious, and the code just worked—which should have been a total giveaway that she wasn’t in the real world now that she thought of it. She compiled the code one last time and leaned back, feeling drained and relieved, rubbing at her eyes as it finished successfully.

For the first time, the bad guy looked hesitant. Had he not expected to actually get this far? “It’s done,” Jess said.

“Okay,” he looked down at the phone and scrolled and tapped, searching for something. “Okay. Put it in a secure container.”

“Like what?”

“Make one,” he growled. Jess rolled her eyes and leaned back in to the computer. With a few taps, the puddle of goo inside the containment area shimmered and jiggled and settled itself into a love heart-shaped chocolate box. The bad guy gave Jess a level look. She overcame the pounding of her heart to return it with what she hoped was the appearance of confidence.

“No tricks. You pick it up first.”

Jess strode over to the containment area, breaking the cardinal rule of the lab and reaching past the line that marked the Brick Wall. The box felt… totally normal. She relaxed a little and picked it up. Both of them were watching it as if it was radioactive, which wasn’t far from the truth. First few hurdles cleared: the nanobots hadn’t dissolved the second they left the Brick Wall, and they hadn’t dissolved her into a puddle of nanobots. Now to hope the rest of it would work.

The bad guy eased a bit, then gestured at the table. “Put it down. Slowly. Then step away.” Jess did so, her mouth dry. If something went wrong here, if one frigging semi-colon had been misplaced in that dense forest of ugly fast-paced code…

He eyed the box, then her, then pocketed his phone and picked it up. The gun aimed at her, truly pointed at her for the first time. Her eyes widened.

“Nothing personal. Just a contract.”

“You, uh, you don’t have t-to do this,” Jess stammered, endlessly telling herself that this wasn’t real, all just a vivid dream, Tom was probably holding her hand and whispering into her ear right now. Probably enjoying watching her squirm like this, the sick fuck; just because she loved him didn’t mean she wasn’t going to give him an earful for this. “Maybe you could have a CHANGE of heart.”

The bad guy jerked in surprise at the word, the gun slipping from his fingers. The bots had worked fast, spreading unnoticed like a trickle of water down his arms from the box as it melted into goo and disappeared. “Bitch,” he growled, taking a step forward.

“Stop right there,” Jess said, with growing confidence. He doubled over, breathing faster as his eyes widened in shock, his body writhing. “What—rrrgh—what… have… unh… you… done…?”

“Taken control, duh. And now let’s give you a makeover.” The bots responded to the pre-programmed command. The hardest part had been finding just the right model to use, which had proven just as hard as finding the right pair of shoes to go with a dress for a night out. She eased out of her dress and took a seat to watch the show, toying with herself as the bots set to work on the former bad guy. He struggled in vain as the nanobots dissolved his clothes so she could enjoy the view, before they vanished under his naked skin.

“The f-fuck are you doing?!” he demanded, eyes wide, torn between the panic of the situation and the lust of Jess’s half-naked fun.

“Enjoying it. Ooh, ask ‘what’s happening to me?!’, that’s the hottest part.”

“F-fuck… y-you…” His voice raised a few octaves, his eyes widening as he clutched at his throat, his Adams apple shrinking and his coarse skin smoothing over. His hands shrank before his very eyes. “What is this?!”

“C’mon, it’s ‘what’s happening to me?!”

“Sick! You’re sick!”

“Hmph. Fine. Be a tease, then, see if I care.”

His hips widened and his chest shifted, the muscles of his pecs reshaping into lush breasts, his hair growing out long and golden. He reached between his legs and found the final change. “You’ve made me a chick?!”

“Not just any chick,” Jess grinned, rising languorously from the table and sauntering over to take the girl’s face in her hands. “A total babe. Now give me a taste of those lips, and fill me with those nanos.”

The girl was unresisting as Jess kissed her, feeling the tingles of pleasure and surprise in the girl, as well as the metallic taste that must have been the nanobots migrating across. She could have made them come over when she picked up the box, but there was a risk he’d notice and maybe she wouldn’t be bullet-proof in time. Besides, this was far hotter.

“You’re going to be a good girl for me, aren’t you?” Jess murmured.

“Yes. A good girl,” she replied, dazed and cute. “I… exist for your pleasure? Yeah? Oh my gosh, yeah! Like, how could I, like, forget? Oh my gosh, forgive me, mistress, I totally didn’t, like, think to ask you how you needed me to, like, serve you today.”

“On your knees for me, and don’t stop until I’ve cum twice,” Jess commanded. The babe obeyed, eagerly. Jess was already halfway there having watched the transformation show, but she held off from cumming for as long as she could while the bots spread through her body and began the second phase of the transformation. This one she’d tailored to her own DNA, to make sure it wouldn’t leak or latch on to the wrong target. It’d be pretty embarrassing to end up enslaved to some random. She really hoped that there wasn’t a loop in the code that would leave her enslaved to the babe, or they’d never end up leaving the room, and that could lead to all sorts of-

Jess moaned and her knees buckled, cumming hard as the babe giggled in mindless delight. “Think, uh, that’s, mmm, funny—f-fuck yes—do you? Cum for me now.” The babe shuddered as waves of pleasure flooded through her, her moans muffled by Jess’s muff in her mouth. Does she cum harder because she doesn’t have to think? Jess wondered as her own pleasure ebbed, ready for round two once she let the babe stop cumming. Guess I’ll have to explore that with Tom— Her eyes widened. “Fuck. Okay, stop for now, babe—stop cumming and stop making me cum.” The babe recovered enough to pout with puppy dog eyes. “Yeah, I know, we’ll get back to that soon enough. For now I need you to get Tom here.”

“Tom?” the babe’s eyes unfocused for a moment, then she blushed. “Oh, geez. Right, yeah. Sorry about him, mistress, I—“

“You hadn’t learnt your place. It’s fine, I get it, really. Maybe you could call and get him delivered here or something?”

She thought in silence for a moment, then nodded and looked around. “Um, do you know, like, what happened to my phone?”

“It was in your pocket… which doesn’t exist anymore. Wait, maybe you can make phone calls directly using the bots?”

“Ooh, that would be cool! Let me try.” She closed her eyes and there was a buzzing, as of a ringing phone. Then a harsh male voice spoke, “There a problem?”

“No problem,” the babe said, her voice a perfect recreation of the bad guy’s, “she just needs a bit more… convincing. Bring the boyfriend here, now.”

“This could get messy.”

“Messy for you, if things fall apart. Bring the boyfriend.” She hung up, then giggled and spoke in her now-normal voice. “We should totally, like, make Frank into one of us.”

“Maybe we will,” Jess mused, “but first we get the man I love back.”

Chapter VII

“And then what happened?” Tom was asking. Jess blinked and looked around. She was naked, in his arms, and she realized she’d half-slipped into a trance while telling him the story.

“Come on, babe, you know what happened. Especially the threesome scenes after we used the nanobots to heal you and make you all strong and ultra-manly.”

“I know. It’s just hot seeing you all blushy like this.”

“Sh-shush,” she blushed. “I am not!” He chuckled and kissed her. “So good,” she sighed contentedly.

“And you saved the man you love, too.”

“Oh! You… you heard that part?”

“It was hot as fuck; but I didn’t want to interrupt your weird little interrogation scene.”

Oh, right, she realized—she’d been narrating the whole thing while she was in the trance. “So…?”

“So?”

“You’re… you know, you’re okay with it?”

“Let me think: do I want to be loved by a gorgeous babe who’s fun to be with?” he paused, trying not to grin too widely. “Yeah, yeah, I think I can manage that.”

“Not what I meant, and you know it, Master. Mister! I meant to say mister! Fuck!” she buried her burning face in her hands.

“I know, heh. And yes: I love you too, Jessica.” He gently prised her hands from her face and kissed her again.

“Okay, but can I be sure—?”

“Purple melon,” he said firmly. The room remained unchanged. It was real. Her heart soared. It was real!

“Okay, now give me some of that love-making, lover boy.”

Chapter VIII

Jess sauntered into the dorm, humming happily to herself. The day had gone smoothly, almost as if she’d been in trance. Since there was no way to know for sure until her Master intervened, she’d decided to go with it and enjoy it. Was it becoming easier because her mind was cleared of all distracting thoughts like He’d commanded? Probably.

“Honey, I’m home!” she called. Libby looked up from the couch and nodded vaguely.

“Hey there, Miss Trad-wife. I got some steaks like you said, but I’m gonna have to bail on you tonight. Just found there was a lecture series doing post-mortems on all the fads of the 2010s. Didn’t think you’d want in, being with your new hubby and all.”

Had she asked for steaks? Oh, of course, she was going to brush up on her cooking skills like a good and obedient girl. The idea had been hers, but Master had been happy to make it an official command, and because she existed to serve his commands that meant there was no way to procrastinate out of it. Fuck, I love being His she thought to herself with joy.

“Oh, yes, thank you so much for that. And no, I’ll be staying in with Tom tonight. So, um, don’t rush back or anything.”

“Ugh, totes bloody jealous. Not so much of the bit where you’ve taken feminism back a century, but the rest of it.”

“As you corporate shills say, ‘fuck you, I got mine’,” Jess winked.

“And I was this close to stealing you away for the lezzos. So sad.” Libby rose and stretched, folding up the laptop and kissing Jess on the cheek as she left. Jess let her mind switch off as her body automatically began cleaning the place. Not that it needed much cleaning, with everything so neat. Was I really that messy?

She checked the time. Master would be home in a few minutes or so; better freshen up for Him. She reached into her handbag and paused. There was a box of chocolates that she didn’t recognize. Or rather, she recognized it as the one she’d created to take down the bad guy.

“Very smooth, Master,” she murmured to herself. It all seemed so real, in a way that even the most vivid of trances hadn’t. Oh well, may as well embrace it. “Energise.” The chocolate box melted in her hands, the shiny goo trickling along her arms and dissolving into her skin as she slipped out of her dress and underwear with calm ease.

The fire burned through her with unusual intensity. “Fuck,” she gasped. It hurt so bad and it felt so good, she could feel herself getting wet even as she doubled over in agony, her body changing. “F-feels… s-so… g—… uh… good,” she managed, her arms swelling and her pecs bulging and her glutes curving and her hair blonding. She gripped the bathroom counter and let out a sound half orgasmic moan, half agonized scream as she squirted and reached her final form, a huffing and panting muscle goddess. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, admiring the view while also noting the mess she’d made with some disapproval. After I went to all the trouble of making this place spotless, tsk tsk…

She took a step forward and wobbled slightly, disoriented as her gait had changed. It was impressive the attention to realistic detail. A little too real—she’d ask Him to amp up the cheesiness next time for a more fun and playful scenario. She heard the door opening and her heart leapt with anticipation. She quickly checked herself in the mirror again and smoothed out her hair and wiped her engorged pussy down for him. “Way too many realistic details,” she muttered wryly to herself and strode out of the bathroom.

“I had an accident at work today,” she giggled, posing for Him. “What do you think?”

He stared at her and blinked a few times. Jess sauntered towards Him, smirking at the bulge in His pants. She kissed Him deeply, feeling a surge of arousal flooding through her.

“You like?” she purred.

“I, uh, I like,” he stammered. “But, uh, um, purple melon?”

Jess blinked. Nothing happened. Her body was, in fact, swole. Her heart pounded as lust suddenly shifted into shock.

“Fuck. Oh fuck. What have I done? I’m going to be so fired for this, or maybe arrested? Jesus, this is fucked up!” How could it have even happened? Her mind raced and she realized that her unconscious mind had been subtly working through all the permutations and pathways, working out just how to make it actually happen by simulating all the various scenarios that she’d thought was just her getting her fantasy on. She must have been in a self-imposed trance, programming the nanobots all day to actually break free and to let her live out what she’d jerked off to so many times. And now she was going to be in so much trouble, it wasn’t even funny. She’d lose her position and all her research would be torn up and Professor Jones would be so fucking disappointed and maybe she’d be taken in as some sort of government experiment, if that sort of thing actually happened, or maybe-

“Okay, okay, easy, let’s calm down,” Tom said quickly.

The beating of her heart lessened and Jess found that she was, indeed, calm. She puzzled for a moment, then laughed in relief. “Oh, duh! Master controls my mind and my body.”

“Seriously? So I could make you do or think or feel...anything?”

“Anything for you, Master,” she promised, taking Him in her strong arms and gazing deeply into His eyes. She knew, rationally, that she might get into trouble for what she’d done, but she also knew that He would fix it. Even if it was simply by instructing her to find the way to fix it.

“Okay, that’s incredibly hot and incredibly distracting right now,” He said, His hands grabbing her by the ass. He paused and studied her for a moment. “You’ve infected me with them, haven’t you?”

“If you wish it, they can be activated right now. If not, they can be removed.”

“And there’s no risk of them spreading?”

“None, Master. They deactivate when they touch cells with DNA not on the approved list.”

“And what determines the approved list?”

“As of now? You do, Master.”

“So I could give the word and you’d just turn someone into a willing sex slave.”

She grinned and stroked his cheek. “At your command, Master.”

“And you’re not, you know, jealous?”

“A little. But you can just say the word and it won’t matter. Besides, I can look like anyone you desire, so she’ll never be hotter than me.”

“I mean, you’re beautiful already. Even if this look is totally hotter…” He rubbed at His head. “Okay, this is a lot to process. That sort of power could easily go to my head, you know? I don’t want to go mad with power and lose touch with reality. So, here’s your prime directive: remember my current personality and, like, save it into your memory. Any time I give a command that this version of me would consider unethical, it won’t be followed-through. And there’s no way to change or alter this instruction. Got it?”

Jess nodded. “Ethical limits: established.” She’d intended the voice to only half-jokingly sound robotic. It came out a lot more realistic-sounding than she’d expected.

“Well, at least you didn’t do a GLaDOS voice,” He replied with a wry grin, relaxing. “Okay. So let’s try this out. How do I do it?”

“You just have to think it—consciously, so there’s no risk of any strange unconscious leakage. Um…”

“Um?”

“Could you…” she blushed, “Would you mind hulking out for me, Master? When you did that in the last fantasy it was… really hot.”

“Oho, was it indeed? On your knees, then, like a good girl.”

Jess sank to her knees and watched eagerly as He swelled up rapidly, hulking out and hunking out. He didn’t do any of the trope-y things, but she didn’t mind; maybe they’d roleplay it in the future some time. Besides, there was plenty for her to stare at and drool over.

“You like?” He asked, His voice deep and commanding in a way that sent shivers running straight to her loins.

“I like,” she nodded eagerly. “Permission to, well… everything? Please, Master?”

“Permission granted,” he decreed, running a hand through her hair and pausing. “What’s this?”

They’d synced up. God, it felt even better than she’d imagined it would; data flowing through the nanobots directly from her mind into his and his mind into hers. We can read each other’s thoughts? he wondered. She didn’t need to confirm it, could already feel His commands flowing into her at the deepest levels, making her His in every possible way as her thoughts probed out in search of the one thing she needed to know. And there it was. She felt the faint knot of tension unravel.

“All of this, so you could know for sure if I loved you?” Tom mused aloud.

“I guess it was. And oh my god was it totally fucking worth it.”

“A fine gift, indeed,” He said. “Good girl.” The approval sent waves of pure feels flooding through her and she almost thought she’d cum then and there.

“I love you, Master.”

“I know. And I love you, too, my girl.”

It was cheesy, and she loved it. She loved Him. Everything was perfect. And then He made her cum for real. Again, and again, and again.