The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Locked-in.

By The Slaver.

“What the hell”, cried District Attorney Jefferson, as he stood in front of the full length mirror in his bed room, and looked at himself. He was it seemed wearing some sort of Chastity device. He looked again in the mirror the device seemed to encase his entire abdomen and crouch. Jefferson could feel his penis and testicles were located in chambers made of silicone rubber inside the device. He turned sideways and could just see a hole in the bottom of the device, which he figured was for defecation.

Suddenly out of the blue words just popped into his head; The Latowski Chastity Belt. That’s it thought Jefferson, that’s what this thing is called. But hang on a moment how did he know that. Jefferson had no memory of ordering or being fitted for the device he now wore. This was nuts Jefferson told himself, as he turned away from the mirror Jefferson saw the date on the bedside clock. Monday: Dec 23th. Thirteen weeks suddenly popped into his head; that seemed to faintly ring a bell. Monday: Sep 16th. Wasn’t that when that case against that crime lord ended, Jefferson found that he could not remember anything about the case.

Worried Jefferson looked at the clock again; it read 7:45 A.M. ‘Great. I’ll be late for the office, I’ll have to hurry,’ thought Jefferson. There was nothing for it; he would have to wear his suit over the top of The Latowski Chastity Belt. Twenty minutes later, dressed in a suit, white shirt and tie, Jefferson through his brief-case onto the back seat of his car climbed in and drove away.

Jefferson walked into the lobby of the building where his office was on the top floor; Jefferson noticed that as he walked across the lobby to the lifts that Madison the Night security Guard was still on duty. This struck Jefferson as odd; he must have been staring at Madison as he signed in. Because Madison looked up at Jefferson and answered his unasked question, “Good morning Mr Jefferson. You seem to be wondering why I’m still here this early in the day. Well to tell you the truth I’ve changed my shift today,” Jefferson just nodded, but he could not help but notice that there was a strange empty, glazed look in Madison’s eyes and that there was also a strange flat tone to his voice.

The District Attorney stepped out of the lift when it reached the top, and walked into his offices; his staff was already hard at work hopping to leave earlier because of the holidays. McKinley Jefferson’s personal assistant looked up as Jefferson entered the outer office; he picked up some files and followed Jefferson into his office.

Jefferson looked at the clock on the wall it was gone 8 at night, Jefferson’s personal assistant and all the other staff had left hours ago, ready for the holidays. Jefferson heard a noise from the outer office he looked up and saw a tall Italian looking guy, smartly dressed standing in the doorway. Jefferson felt that he knew the guy; but as quickly as the thought came to mind it was just as quickly gone again. Before Jefferson could say, or do anything the guy had moved across the office and stood in front of Jefferson’s desk.

Jefferson looked up at the guy. The guy lent close to the District Attorney and gently pressed his index fingers to Jefferson’s forehead and said. “REMEMBER.” Suddenly, Jefferson had very vivid memories of what had happened over the last several weeks.

Monday: Sep 16th. It had been a long hard day Jefferson had spent all day in court. The case of the state against The Crime Boss known as ‘Mr. Green’ had finally ended; ‘Mr. Green’ had been found guilty on all charges and was now facing the rest of his life in jail. This should have been the end of matters, but as ‘Mr. Green’ was taken from the dock he screamed and shouted at Jefferson; saying that he would have his revenge on Jefferson.

That Jefferson would become a total locked-in slave before the year was out, and serve cock for the rest of his life. Jefferson had of cause dismissed the whole thing saying as he and his personal assistant McKinley left the court ‘that it would be a very cold day in hell before ‘Mr. Green’ could ever get revenge on him.’ The Crime Lord just smiled a knowing smile at the District Attorney as he left the court. Be the time Jefferson and McKinley returned to his office it was nearly 7 at night. The office was empty all the staff had long gone home. Jefferson sat behind his desk and pulled a pile of files towards him. He looked up as McKinley came into the office with some coffee on a tray with a cup, he put it on Jefferson’s desk, “It’s late,” he said. “Go home get some rest start that lot in the morning.”

Jefferson looked up at McKinley; both guys had been in the Marines before taking up law, both men were still in good shape. Neither guy looked their age; McKinley still had his hair cut in a high and tight flat-top, while Jefferson now went for a slightly more modem look. “I can’t, I’m starting my vacation tomorrow, so I have to finish these tonight,” replied Jefferson. “I thought you might, so I’ve made you some coffee. I’ll file the case notes and reports from the ‘Mr. Green’ case then I’m off home. I’ll say Goodnight now.”

The District Attorney smiled at his old friend and nodded his head; McKinley left the office but left the door to the outer office open, Jefferson set to work. A short while later Jefferson thought he heard a noise from the outer office like there was a struggle he looked up and saw a tall Italian looking guy, smartly dressed standing in the doorway, with a thin smile on his lips. Jefferson recognized the guy at once: his name was Igor and he was an enforcer for ‘Mr. Green’. Jefferson was too shocked to speak; so Igor did. “Good evening Mr. Jefferson. Time is short so I’ll get straight to the point,” said Igor as he moved into the room. “Really, and what point is it you wish to get to,” asked Jefferson who was still a bit shocked at seeing Igor in his office.

“But of cause I’m here to carry out my bosses orders to make you a total locked-in slave before the end of the year,” said Igor suddenly his eyes seemed larger than a few seconds ago. Jefferson snorted at Igor, “Really and how are you going to do that,” said Jefferson. Igor smiled at him, “Quite easily, now Mr. District Attorney just look into my eyes,” ordered Igor.

“I have no time for your games, Mr Igor,” Jefferson said drily, staring straight into Igor’s dark eyes. “Now if you don’t mind, I really have to...” But Jefferson’s voice trailed off. Somehow halfway through that sentence something had cut off Jefferson’s train of thought. “That’s it, Jefferson,” Igor’s deep voice coaxed. “Look deep into my eyes. Now I think you should relax now, don’t you Mr District Attorney?” Relax. Yes, that sounded really good. Suddenly feeling quite heavy, Jefferson slumped back into his chair, his eyes fixed on Igor’s dark orbs, which seemed more and more like they were sucking out his mind.

‘Wait,” cried Jefferson with a sudden snap, he sat upright again, shaking his head quickly as though trying to get rid of the cobwebs that were inside his head. “No, I don’t have time for this,” he said adamantly. Igor lend even closer to Jefferson: Where else was there for Jefferson to look but straight ahead? Straight into Igor’s eyes, “Noo...mustn’t...look...” The District Attorney’s weak voice whimpered, it trailed off into nothingness as Igor started to speak.

Once again Jefferson found himself being drawn in to Igor’s commanding eyes. Those deep dark voids now looked even more inviting. This time they take over him. Jefferson allowed the light to fade from his mind along with his cares and worries.

“That’s it, Mr District Attorney just surrender. You’ll find that it is all the more enjoyable if you do. You’ll learn to love everything I’m going to do to you. So just relax, and forget how to think for yourself for a while,” Igor’s voice flowed through Jefferson like warm honey. What have sounded preposterous moments ago now sounded so right. Something about Igor’s dominance, his sheer presence that made Jefferson feel like his will, his thoughts were being melted away like hot butter. Jefferson had never have this much faith in anything ever before.

“Trust me,” Igor’s voice echoed in Jefferson’s mind, solidifying its imprint there. “Submit.” Jefferson’s eyelids began to droop, his world around him blackening out as though he was falling into the void, but he felt no alarm. When his eyes did finally close, Jefferson’s breathing now shallow and slowed to a murmur, he could still saw Igor’s eyes in his mind, still heard Igor’s voice repeating, “Trust in me,” echoing in his subconscious.

“Good boy. Surrender,” said Igor, Jefferson felt Igor put his hand on his back to steady him, Jefferson felt himself shudder involuntarily as Igor’s hand stroked his back in a soothing motion. “Kneel, open your eyes and listen. Obey,” Igor’s hand withdraw Jefferson opened his eyes, and found himself sinking to his knees. Igor’s hand on his chin tilted Jefferson’s face upwards to look at the benevolent face of his conqueror. “Now over the next three months or so you’re going to become a Locked-in slave. My boss told you that he would get his revenge, well I’m the one who’s going to make it happen and there’s not a thing you can do about it.” The words seemed to fill his head, but Jefferson had trouble understanding them.

Igor had started to speak again, “It is good that tomorrow you are going a vacation, but I’m afraid you won’t be going to New Mexico. You have an appointment in Germany on Tuesday which you can’t miss,”

Jefferson just knelt looking up into Igor’s face; “We’re leaving and going to your house, as your wife is looking after her ill father there will be no one to disturb us. And don’t think that the Night security Guard will help you, or stop us leaving the building, he is raver preoccupied that the moment with something else,” said Igor, “Now stand and follow me. We’ll use your car, I’ll drive give me your car keys,” the entranced Jefferson stood up and handed over the keys to his car. “Come,” ordered Igor the two men left the office.

Igor and the entranced Jefferson stood in the lift as it descended from Jefferson’s office on the top floor of the office building to the ground floor; the lift finally stopped and the doors opened. The two men stepped out into the lobby. As they walked across the lobby to an exit to the sub-ground parking lot Jefferson saw that the security desk was empty. Had Jefferson looked behind the desk he would have seen the Night Guard lying on the floor behind the desk.

The guard’s uniform, shorts, socks and boots were in a pile near the guard, who was now dressed in a full-body, skin-tight black rubber suit. The rubber suit clung tight to the guard’s slender built body, accentuating his taut physique. The suit was all in one piece, including the black rubber boots on the guard’s feet.

The sleeves of the rubber suit came down to the guard’s wrists, the collar of the rubber suit went half way up his neck, the suit was done up the back by a zipper. This was locked down securely with a snapper that was locked in place by a small padlock. The guard was in the suit till someone unlocked the padlock.

The guard had a ball-gag tied tightly in place in his mouth, and head-phones attached to an I-player over his ears. The words: Damn, you look hot and sexy in that thing keep flashing up on all the security screens behind the guard’s desk. Igor and Jefferson entered the parking lot; climbed into Jefferson’s car and Igor drove them out the parking lot. A short while later Jefferson’s car putted into the double garage of Jefferson’s large manor style house on the edge of the city. The District Attorney turned off the security as he had been ordered to do by Igor and then lead Igor into the house; straight to his office on the second floor of the house.

“Right boy, first thing is to call the little wife and tell that you won’t be able to spend your vacation with her and her ill father at their home in New Mexico. You’re to tell her that you have to work, something big has come up. Understand boy,” said Igor. “Yes master,” replied Jefferson as he moved over to his desk and picked up his phone and dialed a number. Igor looked around the room as Jefferson made his call he stopped in front of a picture on the wall behind Jefferson’s desk; it was of Jefferson with three young men the three young men all looked alike. Jefferson had finished making his call to his wife he turned and looked at Igor with glazed empty eyes. “How did your wife take the news boy,” said Igor, “She was not happy about it but she understood that it’s my job,” replied Jefferson, every time he replied, or spoke to Igor he got a deep warm feeling deep inside him. “Boy who’s those people in this picture with you,” asked Igor.

“They are my sons, there triplets. The youngest one I have not seen or heard from since he leaved high school; the over two are in college in Great Britain,” came the reply, Igor nodded it was well known that the District Attorney did not like or get on with his children. Igor smiled, “Now strip and get you’re rocks off. I want your sacs empty of you’re seed before I’m finished here tonight. Jefferson started to remove his suit.

“Again,” Barked Igor firmly to the naked Jefferson standing in front of the desk. Jefferson stood entranced moisture shimmered on his muscular body, gasping for breath. “No more, please,” begged Jefferson, the beads of sweat slowly run down his body. “...Don’t think I can. You’ve had me cum repeatedly for hours...Don’t think I could...”

“Again I say,” Igor replied sharply, cutting off Jefferson’s weak protests. “Now, again just like all those other times!” Weakly the naked Jefferson nodded, and restarted the manual self-abuse of himself. Soon the room was filled with Jefferson’s heavy ragged breathing as he jerked at a dick long since nearly dried out. “Ugh. Ughh. Ahhh. Fuckkk,” he grunted as his cut dick filled with blood and stiffened.

Jefferson’s face contorted; as he tied by sheer will power and effort to produce cum out of nowhere. Igor smirked to himself, as he watched the District Attorney jerking his rod. Faster, and faster went Jefferson’s hand, Igor felt a large bulge appear in his pants, and his manhood twitch. “Fuck yes.” he moaned as pre-cum leaked out of his dick and soaked into his pants and shorts.

Jefferson now whimpered as he manipulated his now painfully throbbing appendage. He now cupped his nearly drained hefty pouch in his other hand to give it some comforting warmth. He gripped his manhood tighter and pumped harder. “Oh...man...Uuuh” Jefferson threw his head back and groaned as he climaxed. A bubble of creamy fluid formed on the tip of Jefferson’s dick. He shook his dick the creamy fluid broke free and fell into the pool of cum soaking into the carpet at Jefferson’s feet.

Igor lost control, as he watched the District Attorney’s cock deflating he cum in his pants the wet mark in the front of his pants spread as his penis twitched and throbbed, releasing large amounts of his spunk. Once he had come down from his sexual high, Igor told Jefferson to let go of his penis and wait orders. Jefferson did as he had been told. “Now boy in a moment I’m going to click my fingers, when I do you will at once fall into a deep sleep. When you awake your will have no knowledge or memory of what happened tonight.”

“You will remember working in your office and nothing more after that. But whenever you hear me, and only me say ‘Locked-in Slave’ you will at once go back into the hypnotized state you’re now in and totally obey me. Do you understand boy,” said Igor, “Yes master,” came the reply from Jefferson. There was a loud click as Igor clicked his fingers, Jefferson fell to the cum soaked carpet. Igor smiled at Jefferson lying on the floor as he put papers he had found that would be useful into a file. “Till the morning then,” Igor said to Jefferson lying on the floor as he left the room.

Jefferson awoke to find himself lying on the floor of his office in his home; he felt like shit, his member hurt like hell and throbbed and his head felt like it was full of mush. He tried to remember how he got here, but could not remember anything after working late at his office; as he got off the floor he noticed the large stain of dry cum on the carpet. What the fucks going on thought Jefferson as he stood up. He padded naked out of the office, and was walking to the master bedroom when he heard his cell phone ringing. Cursing under his breath Jefferson turned and made his way back to the office.

After a quick search Jefferson found his suit jacket; he pulled his cell out of its pocket and answered it, “District Attorney Jefferson here w….” He did not even finish speaking before Igor’s voice said, “Locked-in Slave,” Jefferson’s eyes glazed over as he fell back into a hypnotic trance. “Now boy this is what you must do. In an hour from now you must be at the McAfee privet airfield with your passport. ‘Mr. Green’s’ privet jet will be waiting for us to take us to your appointment in Germany. You case has been packed with what I think you will need for your stay,” continued Igor’s voice, Jefferson just stood staring straight ahead. “Now clean yourself up and follow your orders,” finished Igor. Like a mindless zombie Jefferson walked towards the on-sweet of the master bedroom still holding the cell phone.

An hour later, Jefferson how dressed in a grey suit was sitting in a seat on ‘Mr. Green’s’ jet, his head slumped in his chest. Igor turned to a bald-headed guy in a bright blue T-shirt in the cabin with him and Jefferson. “Is our other guest on board, this one will be no trouble till we arrive in Germany,” said Igor the guy in the blue T-shirt nodded his head and told Igor that their other guest was in the other cabin. “Good,” said Igor, “Now while I’ll deal with our other guest you tell the pilot to get this thing in the air. We don’t have much time, for the moment I can’t keep our guests under permanently.” The guy nodded his head and moved towards the cock-pit, Igor walked into the other cabin; shortly after that the jet took off.

Some hours later in Germany Igor sat in a room of the Latowski Chastity Belt studios, watching as Jefferson was measured and fitted for his belt. Jefferson was now only wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of cotton sporting pants, over which had been placed a sample Latowski device; which would help with the measuring and making of his own belt, so the fit was just right. Jefferson stood staring out of the window of the studio watching the city below; he answered any questions the assistant asked, and any small talk the guy made. Finally everything that needed to be measured or fitted was done, the assistant waited while Jefferson dressed in his suit.

The assistant then told Jefferson how much the belt was and asked how he was going to pay and his address; Jefferson told the guy an address and pulled out his pocket-book and handed over his credit card. The card was put into a reader the reader was handed to Jefferson so he could enter his cards pin number. The assistant handed back Jefferson his credit card and told him that the belt would be made and sent to him in twelve to thirteen weeks. Both Jefferson and Igor thanked the assistant as they left; as Jefferson and Igor were leaving, they past two guys entering the building, one a bald-headed guy in a bright blue T-shirt and another well-built tall guy with a flat-top. As he past them for the briefest of moments Jefferson thought he knew the two guys.

Back on the jet once again in the air Igor was giving Jefferson his orders for the next several weeks, over that time Igor would slowly increase his power over Jefferson till his goal of completely controlling the District Attorney had been reached; during those weeks Igor would also have Jefferson working on an appeal for his Boss ‘Mr. Green’ (of cause Jefferson would have no memory of this, and would like everyone else be shocked and surprised when the appeal was heard and won by ‘Mr. Green’s’ legal team. Also the address Jefferson gave the assistant was not his own, but Igor’s. ) Jefferson sat slumped in a seat in the cabin of the plane soaking up everything Igor told him.

Friday Dec 20th. Jefferson pinched the bridge of his nose over the last 13 weeks or so everything had seemed to be going wrong. His wife was still looking after her father, who had had a relapse his wife was also now looking after her younger brother, who had on the day after he had come home after leaving the Navy had been in a hit and run he would be laid up in bed for a long time (the hit and run had been arranged by ‘Mr. Green’s’ people) Jefferson’s two sons that were in College in Britain were not coming home for the holiday. The crime boss ‘Mr. Green’ seemed likely to win his appeal he could be released in early March of the New Year. Finally for weeks now Jefferson had been having black-outs, after which he could not remember anything, his member always hurt like hell and throbbed and his head would always feel like it was full of mush.

It had been a very long and tiring day; and it was late. The outer office was empty all the staff had gone for the weekend. Jefferson was just about to leave himself when his cell phone rung, he answered it, but before he could speak he heard Igor’s voice at the other end of the line, “Locked-in Slave, tonight’s your penultimate time with me, soon my boss’s revenge will be complete. Come to the usual place, now slave.” Jefferson’s eyes glazed over as he fell into hypnotic trance again, Jefferson closed his cell and left the office.

The usual place was a house near to Jefferson’s own, that Igor had rented. He did not live in it but the large cellar under the house was just what Igor needed to complete his training of Jefferson. The cellar was in dim light; Jefferson still in his trance was tied, naked on his back to a large wooden bench, also there was a ball-gag in his mouth. Igor stood by the bench and looked down at Jefferson; after a few seconds Igor spoke two words, “Wake now,” he said. Jefferson stirred and came out of the trance; he tried to speak but could not because of the gag in his mouth. “Don’t worry my friend soon it will all be over,” said Igor clicking his fingers.

A rubber-covered figure his head was completely shaved bald walked over to the bench that Jefferson was tied to, “You of cause remember Madison the night security guard, the one I told you couldn’t help you that first night in your office. As you can see his one of ‘Mr. Green’s’ little play-things. Unlike you through who’ll soon become a Locked-in Slave with not much will at all,” said Igor. Madison seemed to be carrying a strange looking black object, and what looked like an open metal ring, about ¼? wide. Madison gave the black object to Igor, but kept the metal ring. The rubber-suited Madison stepped over to the bench that Jefferson was tied too.

Madison reached forward and grabbed hold of Jefferson’s balls twisted them and pulled them away from Jefferson’s body. Muffed screams escaped from Jefferson’s gagged mouth, Madison then slid the open ring behind Jefferson’s balls, he snapped the ring shut and let go of Jefferson’s balls.

“There, that should stop you from Cumming,” said Igor. “Not like you will without help, I’ve had you jerking your cock dry every other night for the past twelve weeks or so,” He then held up one the black object. “This is called a “COCK SOCK”; it slides onto your cock. What made this little device special is that it’s lined with tiny fibbers that vibrated the sensitive skin of your dick. This is the help you will need.”

Igor slipped the ‘sock’ onto Jefferson’s soft dick, the sock held Jefferson’s cock and balls tightly with no trouble; Igor turned the ‘sock’ on, high. The vibration of the ‘sock’ forced Jefferson very quickly into an erect state, but because of the ring behind his ball sacs; he could not have an orgasm. His dick soon became rock hard; the sock fitted his cock and balls like a glove, keeping the District Attorney hard. After a while the whole thing starting to feel unpleasant, the vibrating tiny fibbers felt like a 100 ants crawling all over his boner, making him so wanted to cum. Igor looked Jefferson, “An hour and a half of the ‘sock’ will bring you to the brink of orgasm,” purred Igor. Muffled cries were heard coming from the bound District Attorney.

As the minutes ticked by Jefferson’s need to cum grow greater, and greater. The ring bit into the base of his dick, the once pleasant feeling of the brushes on his dick had turned very painful. The District Attorney screamed, but the gag strapped into his mouth muffled the screams. Sweat poured off of Jefferson, his head was spinning and he was in great pain from the need to cum. He felt the ring bit tighter into the base of his cock.

The physical pain Jefferson was feeling was unbearable; his muffled cries had got lower in tone, tears run down his checks. Jefferson had lost nearly all the feeling in his dick. Jefferson couldn’t fight what was happening to him he tried not to pass out. Not long now, he must last a little longer, he must try and fight what was happening to him.

Igor and Madison walked over to Jefferson; Madison removed the ring from behind Jefferson’s ball sacs and the gag from his mouth. Igor removed the ‘sock’ from the District Attorney’s erect cock. Jefferson didn’t notice, the pain in his dick was too great, he was hardly conscious. “Now cum bitch,” ordered Igor as Madison lightly stroked the District Attorney’s throbbing cock; it only took a few strokes of Madison’s hand to bring Jefferson to an orgasm, he let out a loud scream as his cum shot from his cock and landed on his chest. Jefferson fell unconscious. Igor smiled down at the cum covered Jefferson. “Have the other guests arrived yet,” asked Igor, “Yes Master,” came the reply from Madison. “Good,” said Igor, “And our two special guests from Detroit have they been made ready.”

“Yes. They were given the last dose of the drugs last night. They should be docile and suggestive enough to complete the training of him,” said Madison nodding towards Jefferson. “Good, now show the guests down we can get ready for the cocksucking training tonight. Once everyone is here and our sleeping friend is awake bring down our Detroit guests so we can start,” ordered Igor Madison nodded and left the cellar.

Jefferson groaned and opened his eyes, but he was still in his trance state; he would still do whatever Igor told him to do. The cellar now seemed to be full of men of all shapes, sizes and ages: had Jefferson not been in a trance state he would had remembered that all the guys worked for ‘Mr. Green’. Igor stood by the bench looking down at Jefferson; when he saw that Jefferson had come round Igor clicked his fingers. The group of men parted and a door opened Madison came into the room pushing in front of him two youngish guys, both of whom were naked with very large erections and blank empty looks on their faces. Madison was also naked, but his dick was encased in a metal C.B 3000 Device. Igor had had him removed from the rubber suit just for tonight.

Madison and the two guys stopped beside Igor by the bench. “Now I won’t waste time telling you who these two young men are. Let’s just say that they piss off ‘Mr. Green’ big time and paid the price. As you can see they had been dealt with, and after helping tonight will be sent back to their Boss in Detroit,” said Igor. “Madison get on the bench between his legs and suck his cock,” ordered Igor, he watched as Madison got on the bench between Jefferson’s legs and went to work on his cock. “Right you two get on the bench ever side of Jefferson’s head. You both know what to do,” the two crooks were told by Igor, he watched as the two crooks got on the bench ever side of the District Attorney’s head.

Igor told Jefferson to open his mouth wide, and the District Attorney suddenly found the two thick cocks of the two crooks running back and forth across his lips, teasing entry to his mouth, the two erections began to drip pre-cum and leave little smeared trails across Jefferson’s face as they rubbing against his cheeks and chin. Neither crook could hold back for much longer, both guy’s slid their cocks simultaneously into Jefferson’s mouth, sliding them back and forth, and against each other’s cock and Jefferson’s quivering tongue, his mouth was being stretched wide on both sides to accommodate the pulsating, throbbing cocks of the two crooks.

Madison’s mouth was too good, too perfect, too experienced to resist for very long as it sucked Jefferson off like crazy, at the same time the two crooks rammed their cocks in and out of his mouth. The uncontrollable tension in Jefferson’s body told Madison he was about to get a mouthful at any moment, and he was more than happy to accept the District Attorney’s creamy seed. He wrapped his lips even more tightly around the District Attorney’s cock and sucked harder, and this paid off as he drew out a hot, thick load of Jefferson’s cum, and swallowed all of it with pleasure, Jefferson’s orgasmic groans and writhing were nearly completely muffled by the cocks still filling his mouth.

Madison sighed, as he sucked out the last drops of Jefferson’s seed, he licked the pulsating rose head of the cock all over, and pulled off it completely. “Pretty soon he’ll find out how juicy all cocks can by! But first he must learn what he must did in his new place in the world” Said Igor as he slipped a pair of headphones over Jefferson’s head. White noise filled Jefferson’s mind. “A locked-in slave always obeys orders, just like you’re going to obey, Mr District Attorney! Now suck those cocks, suck them. You love cock! You want them all the time!” Suddenly said a voice through the white noise in the headphones, the voice seemed to mesmerise Jefferson. “You love cocks! You want them all the time! Say it,” Commanded the voice. “I love...cocks...I want them...all the time,” The mesmerized District Attorney managed to drone, as the two crooks pumped his face rapidly.

“You need cocks. There a part of your being! You love being a submissive cocksucker! You can’t resist men! You now have no interest in your wife, or any woman. None at all! Now say it!” The voice again commanded. “I love being…being a submissive…cocksucker…I have no interest...in my wife…or women...none at all.” Jefferson droned again the two cocks still rapidly pounding his mouth. “All your life you’ve longed about being brainwashed into an eager little submissive cocksucker fuck-toy! Feel your macho self, just slip away and be replaced by a cocksucking sissy man-cunt!”

Jefferson’s mind was being brainwashed, converted by new desires and cravings, lusty thoughts he never knew existed within him filled his being there reality became rock hard just like he was, (Jefferson’s cock had become erect and hard as a rock again) The cocks and the voice overwhelmed what defences he had left, and very soon Jefferson would found himself enjoyed the experience of surrendering to another man.

‘It’s futile to resist cocks... their irresistible power over me, those thick, throbbing pounding cocks dominating me. I must fight it, but...I...I can’t…I don’t...Want…too…cocks...turn me on too much! I have no interest in my wife...I have no interest in other women. I feel completely helpless...these shameful thoughts and the pleasure is breaking my will...and turning me into a cock-slave...I....worship...thick hard throbbing cocks. I love cock! I want them all the time!” These thoughts were filling Jefferson’s head, enslaving him, changing him. And with every thrust of the crocks cocks, they pumped all of Jefferson’s previous straight, normal thoughts out his head. Almost at the same time as each other the two cock twitched, and then exploded in Jefferson’s mouth, their cum filled Jefferson’s mouth he swallowed as much as he could, a little dripped out the corners of his mouth.

Seconds later Jefferson’s own cock for the third time that night exploded its own great eruption of cum, Jefferson’s orgasm was like none he had ever had before; the two crocks pulled their cocks out of Jefferson’s mouth and moved away from him. “I have no interest in my wife none at all. I have no interest in women none at all. I am a submissive cocksucker. A locked-in slave always obeys orders” Moaned Jefferson over, and over again, once his mouth was empty of hard, throbbing cocks. By the time everyone in the room was finished with him Jefferson had swallowed the loads of at least thirteen men, and was more than half way to becoming a brainwashed, willing, and submissive cock-loving sissy slave.

“Good. Now I think it’s time you put on your new Latowski Chastity Belt, it arrived today just in time for the holidays,” said Igor holding up the device, “You’ll spend the rest of your life in this thing my friend,” Igor nodded his head. Jefferson was untied and removed from the bench.

Jefferson was made to stand up with his legs slightly spread apart water-based lubricants were then rubbed on his penis. The chamber for Jefferson’s testicles and the penis tube of the device were also treated with the water-based lubricants. The hinge section of the device was then placed under Jefferson’s crotch and the front and rear sections are pressed together until the locking pins were engaged, so Jefferson’s entire abdomen was enclosed.

The tube for Jefferson’s penis joined a hole at the bottom of the belt. The bolts on each hip side was displaced by one hole, to make the belt tighter, the built in padlocks were opened by turning the keys. When everything fitted smoothly and tightly, Jefferson was made to sit down so the locking of the padlocks was easier. Igor took the keys out and put them away somewhere safe, Jefferson was never going to be released from The Latowski Belt. “Now boy,” said Igor, “You have the whole weekend to work on ‘Mr. Green’s appeal and your cock sucking before you return home for work on Monday.” Jefferson was led away.

Monday: Dec 23th Jefferson snapped out of his trance the memories he had just remembered were already starting to faded like wisps of smoke; he looked up at Igor and was going to say something but Igor just said, “Locked-in Slave,” Jefferson’s eyes glazed over as he fell back under Igor’s control, “Now boy it’s time your training was completed, come with me I have a surprise for you to complete you’re training.” Igor led Jefferson from the office.

A short while later Jefferson was back in the cellar, but this time he was face down in a fuck sling, his face towards the floor, he could just see a pair of bear feet. Suddenly Jefferson’s head was held from behind, lined up, and he was offered a large dong he hadn’t seen the weekend before. The guy’s hand cupped his one-eyed snake, the other pulled Jefferson’s head forward and back again and again, forcing him to take in all the cock. This feels really good, this feels really sexy. Thought Jefferson as he worked the cock filling his mouth.

The cock was young and juicy, throbbing with life in his mouth. “Look up slave, look upon the face of the owner of the cock you suck,” said Igor. Jefferson looked up and his eyes beheld a look of lust, as he saw the face of his youngest son Julius. Julius speeded up his fucking of his father’s mouth. The sling moved back and forth slightly with every thrust of Julius’s pelvis. The expression on Jefferson’s faces never change, as his power to resist his further enslaved melted away. Jefferson moaned with approval and used his tongue to explore Julius’s cock in his mouth, slowly Jefferson became completely at ease with giving his youngest son head.

But Igor wasn’t finished with the District Attorney yet, there was still more to this surprise. Igor briefly stopped Julius face-fucking his father, but left Julius’s cock in Jefferson’s mouth. “Look behind your son slave, look who’s here to help with your training?” Jefferson looked up just as his oldest son Clay stepped from behind Julius, at once Julius began fucking his father’s mouth again, and Jefferson continued to give Julius head. Clay walked to the bottom of the sling. Igor handed Clay a bottle of lube and watched as Clay slathered Jefferson’s whole with the sticky liquid through the hole in the belt. Clay slapped his father’s arse cheeks several times tighten them, an animal urge burnt in Clay’s eyes as he lusted after his father’s sexy tight bubble-butt.

“Now. Break your father’s cherry, Boy,” commanded Igor Clay mounted his father, he aimed his throbbing hard cock at Jefferson’s glistening sphincter through the hole in the belt grinning Clay thrust his hips hard forward. Jefferson grunted and gasped as his son’s cock penetrated his bottom; Jefferson just absolutely accepted and gratified what was happening to him with breathless moans of “Yes! Yeaaah! Fuck me! Oooohhh!” in between continuing sucking his younger son’s cock. Mounted front and rear, Jefferson did not stand any chance of resisting. In perfect precision and rhythm, Julius and Clay entering his arse and mouth at the same time.

Once the two guys had found a rhythm together, it wasn’t long before both Julius and Clay cum almost at the same time filling both of their father’s wholes with their seed. This pushed Jefferson completely over the edge. He was now a completely Locked-in Slave, just as Igor and ‘Mr. Green’s’ said he would became. What little remained of Jefferson’s will was now locked permanently inside a mind that was nothing more than a cretin unable to do anything without being told too. And his body was locked permanently in The Latowski Belt. Igor smiled at the now totally defeated District Attorney.

The now docile, locked-in cretin that had once been Jefferson watch with empty glazed eyes from the sling as his two sons were locked into their own Latowski Chastity Belts (Igor had been to Britain just after entrancing Jefferson and taken control of the two guy and then to Germany to be fitted for their own devices.) the two young guys did not put up a fight.

Thursday: 8th Jan. “Hello, can I help you?” Said the voice, at the other end of the phone. “Er, yes. Can I speak to my husband, please?” replied Mrs. Jefferson. “I’m sorry, but you’re husband leave for Detroit over a week ago. He won’t be back for two months. Can I take a massage Mrs. Jefferson?” said the voice. “What? Er no. You sure his not back till then, he said nothing about it the last time we spoke,” stated Mrs. Jefferson.

“Yes, the massage was quite sudden. It came the same day as you’re last call. Mr. Jefferson left straight after the call for the airport,” said the voice, “Do you want me to let him know you’re back and to call you?”

Er, no. It’ll be alright, just tell him I’m back and get him to call me next time you speak to him. Thank you Goodbye,” Mrs. Jefferson put the phone down.

McKinley Jefferson’s personal assistant, who had been speaking to Mrs. Jefferson, put down the phone. He turned round behind his desk, and with a glazed look on his face looked at the beaming Igor, who was sitting on the other side of the desk looking at the personal assistant. McKinley seemed to be naked. “Very good, that should keep her busy and out of the way for a while. We may have to remove her later on if she keeps questioning where Jefferson is,” said Igor, “I hope not, anyway Jefferson is now in his new home a fully locked-in slave. And his two sons are now in one of ‘Mr. Green’s brothels as mindless locked-in himbos,” said Igor still looking at McKinley.

McKinley walked round the desk, and stood in front of Igor, but McKinley was not completely naked he wore a Latowski belt. “I must say, you’re new belt is really you. I really like you in that Latowski Chastity Belt, maybe I’ll keep you in it for a while. To have a Latowski Chastity Belted slave would be something of a treat for me. And it would be a lot of fun fucking you while you continued to work in the D.A’s office. What do you think,” said Igor. Of cause McKinley didn’t say anything. Igor looked at the belted encased McKinley. The belt that he had on was the same make as that which Jefferson wore.

“We have work to do, but before we start, on your knees and give me a blow-job,” said Igor to McKinley.

McKinley knelt before Igor, and pulled open his pants, freeing Igor’s fast hardening cock. Igor let out a moan of pleasure, as McKinley’s mouth engulfed his cock, and his tongue lashed Igor’s sensitive cock head. Even though, McKinley fought against wanting to give Igor a blow-job, his tongue and throat worked hard to bring the guy to an orgasm. As he neared orgasm, Igor decided that he would keep McKinley, with a tongue and throat like he had; it would be a shame not to. And also he was not getting that much for ‘training’ Jefferson so McKinley would be his reward for a job well done.

The End: