The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Locket

“So....what did you want to talk to me about?” Melissa asked. Leaning against the wall of the public change room, and as far from Larry as possible.

He’d approached her and her friends at the pool, and asked if they could speak privately. A little bored, she decided to humor him and agreed, following him into the small co-ed change room that no one liked to use.

She knew he was going to ask her out like all the other boys that thought they had a chance with her had. Compared to some of the athletes on the school’s sports teams she’d turned down he was nothing, just an average guy amongst the thousands that wanted to be with her, with nothing special about him. Plain brown eyes and hair. He had the start of chiselled jaw line but had been rounded out so his face wasn’t handsome, but not ugly either. She’d never seen him as the gym and she knew he hadn’t tried out for any of the school sports teams so she guessed his body didn’t have any muscle on it. However he wasn’t either which meant that he probably ate or some other thing to keep his body from gaining too much weight. She couldn’t see it but given the rest of his body she guessed his cock was pretty average, which would be fine for most girls if it was but not for her.

She was kind of amused that he’d thought he’d have a chance so she’d agreed to his request, which was why she’d agreed. Besides seeing his reaction and having him run out of the bathroom in embarrassment when she turned him down would give her something to talk to her friends about later after she’d turned him down.

She could practically see the gears Larry’s mind turning. She guessed he’d expected her to refuse talking to him and hadn’t planned to get this far, so he looked to be at a loss for what to say. Annoying was what she thought of it. Getting her to come wither without planning what to say beforehand. Other guys much hotter than him had put on theatrics in their attempts to woo her. All he’d done is walked up to her and asked to speak alone with her in a dingy change room. He hadn’t even had the ball to ask her in front of her friends, so he’d already lost some points for that.

As she waited she realized he hadn’t looked at her chest that was on clear display in her bikini or the rest of body which was surprising so she gave him some points for being modest at least. Most guys she’d find gawking at her, but she couldn’t really blame them. She’d always been proud of her body. It was good genetics and all natural exercise that’d given her the perfected hourglass figure that so many guys and girls dreamed of. Her ass was firm, a nice mix of muscle from training and fat to make it large and round as supported nicely by her wide hips. Her stomach she’d again gotten a nice fat to muscle balance to make it flat and smooth. Her tits however were all genetics, large, malleable, but still firm enough so that when squeezed they’d bounce right back to place. Her cute round face yet alluring eyes drew guys in, and made it appear as if she was flirting with them, so she had to keep a resting bitch face on at all times to make her displeasure with their stares known to them. She’d always found long hair more annoying and didn’t need it long like most guys like since her body was more than enough to get their attention, so she kept it shoulder length. However since she was at the pool she’d tied it into two tight braids. She loved her body and would settle for nothing but the best when it came to a boyfriend, which Larry’s average looks certainly weren’t.

“Um... I was wondering if you’d go out with me. I’ve got tickets for the upcoming concert that you’ve been talking about wanting to go to online?” Larry sheepishly asked, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out two tickets.

When he said that the first thing she thought about was that he’d been creeping on her profile. Meaning she’d need to find his account amongst her followers and block him. She’d probably added him without thinking since her inbox was always full with friend requests. She’d spaced out while thinking about that and when she refocused her attention on Larry she could see the sweat on his brow. Without her realizing a mischievous smile had appeared on her face as she watched him squirm while waiting for her to answer.

“Not a chance. I’ll buy the tickets off you and go with one of my friends if you don’t want them.” She coldly said to him, extending her hand. Those tickets she knew weren’t cheap or easy to get due to scalpers. If she played her cards right she could leave him with them for a good price too.

She saw the disappointment on his face. Putting his in his place would be good for him. Over confidence isn’t always a good thing when it came to asking others to dates unless you knew you had an edge over the like she did with her looks. She knew she could be picky with who she inevitable decided to date, the fact she was asked out so much being a sure sign in her eyes of that.

She’d expected him to leave but instead he just stood there silently. When she saw no signs of him leaving she assumed he wasn’t going to sell her the tickets and that he’d just spend the rest of the day hiding in here alone. Disappointing was all she thought of it.

“That’s a shame. I really wished you’d agreed. It would’ve been better if you’d fallen in love with me on your own but I guess you need a little help.” The words sent a chill down her spine as Larry spoke them. They were emotionless, cold, and threatening. The shyness she’d seen was gone, replaced with a confidence that most guys struggled with when face to face with her. She actually kind of liked this side of Larry better, but still not nearly enough to be even seen with him. However what he’d just said quickly dashed any ounce of regard she had of him. Now he was just being down right creepy.

“Sure……. You approach me again and I’ll be calling the cops on you next time.” She’d be getting a restraining order place on him later, but if she told him that he might flip on her. Rape wasn’t going to be the way she lost her virginity. She need to get out of here.

“Look here.” Larry said grabbing her arm when she’d walked by.

“Let g—” Was all she said in turning around. As soon as she was facing him her eyes locked onto a flicker of gold he was holding. Its shine was tantalizing and quickly put her at ease. It was a simple heart shaped locket which was attached to a thing golden chain.

“I’ve got you another gift. Something to show my love for you and help you out with yours towards me.” Larry said sliding the necklace over her hard and letting it rest around her neck.

She had felt out of it when she’d seen the locket, her thoughts were slow and she was unable to focus on anything but the locket, but as soon as it was around her neck her thought cleared. Her eyes focused on the man in front of her. He was handsome, and he seemed to radiate something that she just couldn’t resist. How had she never noticed this side of Larry before? He was exactly the kind of guy she’d been holding out for. The one she’d be with forever.

“I love it.” She said feeling herself blushing as she looked up at him from admiring the locket resting just below her collar bone.

“I knew you would. How about you give me a blowjob as thanks for it and the tickets I got us? They were really hard to get and the tickets where quite expensive. I’d really appreciate it.” Larry said with a warm smile. He was so kind.

“I don’t think we should here. Anyone of my friends could walk in on us looking for me.” She replied, looking down and seeing the erection in Larry’s pants. Just thinking about Larry’s cock had turned her on, but seeing the tent it made her giddy. It looked so nice and big. However the thought of one of her friends walking in on them was too embarrassing. However what would be even worse was if one of them saw Larry’s erect cock they might try to steal him away from her. That being, she still couldn’t wait to tell them about her amazing new boyfriend and the tickets he’d gotten them. Her friends would be so jealous.

“Don’t worry about them. Here let me see your locket.” Larry said reaching out with one hand and opening the locket. Inside Melissa could see a strand of hair. It was brown and looked around the same length as the ones on top of Larry’s head. A piece of him for her to always have near. She thought it was sweet of him than just putting a picture of him in, it made her feel more connected to him that way.

Then she watched as Larry reached into his shorts and suddenly pulled out his cock. It was amazing, was all she thought, but they were in public and someone might walk in and see the two of them. She silently watched praying no one wold come in, especially not one of her friends, as he grabbed the root of his shaft and moved his hand up the length all the way to the tip, milking a drop of cum out. When the white droplet appeared on the tip of his head he used a finger to wipe it off and placed the drop it into the locket. Another piece of him she could keep safe. It wasn’t disgusting but another sweet gesture from him, was what she thought. He wiped his finger off on his shorts and clasped the locket with his cum and hair inside, before letting it drop back against her.

Right away Melissa felt a burning desire fill her body. Her eyes locked on Larry’s cock and she dropped to her knees before engulfing Larry’s still exposed cock into her mouth. She needed Larry’s cum, wanted it to fill her mouth or wherever Larry wanted. As long as she got as much as she could get of it inside her she didn’t care where it was pumped into.

“Oh fuck that’s nice. I thought you would’ve been inexperienced, not having ever had a boyfriend.” She heard Larry say before she felt a hand placed on top of her head that moved along with her. He must’ve placed it there thinking she’d need guidance.

“I practiced with a dildo at home most nights.” Melissa wanted to make sure that when she’d found the one she’d be able to keep him, and one thing that would help would be being good at not only blowjobs but sex too. Therefore she’d practiced with a dildo in her bedroom when she was sure her parents were asleep.

Even with all her practice she wasn’t prepared for the feeling and taste of a warm cock in her mouth. Especially not for the intoxicating taste from the small droplets of cum that she got ever now and then as she licked and sucked every inch of Larry’s cock. She couldn’t wait to get a big load of Larry’s cum that she could really taste and savor instead of just the tantalizing droplets she was getting which dissolved and mixed into her saliva all too quickly.

“Perfect. I was worried you’d be bad at it.” She could see a smile on his face telling her she’d been right to practice.

Finally after what felt like forever she got what she wanted. A huge blast of cum followed by ever increasing smaller ones filled her mouth with cum. When they stopped coming she saw and felt Larry pulling back. She immediately tightly sealed her lips so that none of his cum escaped, and at the same time wrung out any of it left inside his shaft. She looked up at the beaming smile on Larry’s face, he was proud of her, and so she tentatively gave one back while making sure to keep everything inside her mouth.

Every second she had his cum in her mouth was magical, but as she savored it she tasted it being diluted with her own saliva and rather than let the taste gradually die. She wanted to remember the pungent strong taste of it rather than wisps she’d have left is she kept it in her mouth. With that decision she swallowed it down before it could be tainted any more.

“Whoa. That’s enough for now. Here stand back up for me.” Larry said to her, much to her frustration. He’d stopped her when she’d tried to return to his cock to give him another blowjob, and get more of his cum. Surly he still had more left in his balls she could milk out.

With his help he stood up, her legs a little wobbly, her body was drunk on the taste of his cum. When she was up, and her thighs pressed together she felt a dampness being squeezed out of her bottoms which coated her inner thighs in a slick substance. Her own juices of course she was wet.

She reached down to her bottoms and peeled the strap hiding hr pussy off of it and moved to the side while opening her thighs get a good look at herself. She could now not only feel but now see her pussy that was drooling with her juices. She’d never been this wet before in her life, not even when she’d been fucking herself with a dildo. Another sign that Larry was the one for her.

When she looked up she saw Larry looking down at her wet pussy. He must’ve known she’d get like this and wanted to fuck her now, pump his seed into her pussy and not waste it by emptying more of it into the void of her stomach where it wouldn’t do any real good but let her savor the taste of it. As much as she’d enjoyed it she knew that habit was wasteful. His cum belonged in her pussy where it could get her pregnant, so she could give Larry a strong son or beautiful daughter.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” Melissa seductively said, grabbing hold of Larry’s cock. It was soft but a little bit of stroking and it would be hard enough to be pushed inside her.

She couldn’t wait for it to enter her. The real thing had felt so much better in her mouth than a dildo. She couldn’t imagine how much better it’d feel in the place his cock was designed to penetrate.

“Can I see the locket?” Larry asked.

She hadn’t expected him to ask to see it and was confused for a second. She’d fully expected him to agree and shove his cock into her once she’d gotten him hard. A little disappointed, she let go of his cock and stood still to let him see it. She watched him opened it, the droplet of cum had made a sticky a mess inside, but never the less they were her cherished pieces of him. She watched as she wiped the out and clean the locket of them. She felt a little disheartened by it but they were his so she couldn’t really complain. However ever she watched as he winced when he plucked a fresh hair from his head and locked it into the locket. Her feeling of loss vanished instantly having a fresh new piece of him for her to hold onto.

A cold breeze snapped her thoughts of the locket as she felt a chill on her crotch. Looking down her face went red with embarrassment. She was exposing her pussy in a public place, any one could walk in and see her glistening pussy out in the open. Quickly she snapped her bottoms back into place over her drenched labia, and looked around to make sure no one had saw. She was alone except for her new boyfriend, Larry, who’d she’d just given a blowjob to as thanks for the gifts, who was now smiling at her. How embarrassing it would’ve been for someone to walk in and see her doing that. She only wanted Larry see her in any kind of sexual way from now on.

“Don’t be embarrassed. No one saw us.” Larry said easing her, and allowing her to relax. She smiles at him, he was so sweet. He’d been watching out for them while she’d been busy.

“I’ll meet you at my place later so you can properly thank me. Go back to your friend’s for now. I’m sure they’re wondering why you’ve been gone for so long. I bet you want tell the about the tickets too.” Larry added.

Together they walked out of the bathroom. She was holding onto one of his arm against her as they walked. It wasn’t bulging with muscles and was little squishy and soft against her toned body. She didn’t care that he wasn’t as fit as she was, she thought of it as part of his charm. I was what made him special along with his sweet and kind personality.

She smiled at her friend’s when she saw them. They’d stood up, out of the lounge chairs and were probably about to come get her since she’d been gone for so long. All of them looked surprised or down right shocked looking at her with her new boyfriend. They were probably just jealous that Larry had asked her out instead of them.

“See you later.” Larry said, making sure Melissa’s friends heard him. He watched as Melissa skipped back over to her friend’s, her ass and tits jiggling as she did. The locket had worked, she was his now.

He’d wished he could’ve bent her over and fucked her right in front of her friends. He knew she’d let him, if he put cum into the locket again, but if he did that and her friend’s started questioning and making a scene or even worse tried getting her to stop she might start questioning herself and the feelings the locket was giving her. Even worse though was that they might break the locket if they tried to pull them apart. Either one of those situations would leave him in a sticky situation when Melissa broke out of the enchantment and found his cock and possibly even his cum filling her prized pussy.

For now he’d let them be. Let the locket’s enchantment sink into Melissa mind so that even if it was removed, the feelings it gave her towards him would hold for enough time for him to put it back on. The longer she kept it on though the more her mind would grow accustomed and accept those feeling so the point where she wouldn’t need to wear the locket any more. That would take a few years to happen though. For now he’d let her friends get used to him dating her, and allow her to talk to them about how great a boyfriend he was.

He had a locket he’d gave to each of them but it needed more testing on his guinea pig first before he went all out and made himself a little harem with the hottest girls in school. Eventually he wanted her and all her friends the same was she was now. Drunk on their unquestionable love for him. Pumping his cum into her would temporarily heighten the effects of the locket.

He could picture it; Him lying down on his bed as all of them fought, each one of them naked, for his cock. Their tits pressing against him and one another as they pushed against one another to get their lips or tongues on his cock. Their pussys’ would be dripping and ready at a moment’s notice to have his cock firmly shoved inside and filled with cum. He knew once they’d aged, and their bodies were ruin by repeated pregnancies that he’d abandoned them. He could simply remove the lockets and give them to a fresh batch of young girls to do the same to.

That however was far in the future. For now though he’d settle for looking forward to tonight, when he’d be the first guy to stretch and fill Melissa’s pussy with his cock and cum. He’d use him cum inside the locket again to turn her into a cum-starved slut that would only want his seed and no others. His room would be filled with the sounds of her grateful moans as he obliged her requests to do so.