The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Long Weekend

4: Same Same

[Art by JayBeeArt at https://www.reddit.com/r/bimbofication/comments/hsk4l9/story_the_long_weekend_4_same_same_bimboization/]

“I don’t think this is really going to change anything for us,” Julia said.

“Oh definitely not,” Austin said.

“We already have sex what would you say.. frequently?”

“Perfect word for it. Frequent. Frequent sex,” her fiance said. “If I was being interrogated and they looked me right in the eye and said: how often are you having sex with your fiancee I would say: frequently.”

The apartment had just about been furnished, and was just awaiting a final gloss of wedding gifts to add that husband and wife glow. A prominent stand mixer, a waffle iron, a set of high-end pottery pieces in fun colors. Some mugs. But the important bits were already there: a very nice couch. They had sprawled on it, watching CNN anchors trying not to panic.

“Do you remember Santa Barbara?” Julia said. “We had sex, how often?”

“Lots,” Austin agreed. She had her legs over his lap, and he stroked them fondly, reassuring. He was essentially bald, and had the jawline of a banana. They were both thirty-eight. “I might even say frequently. I would say frequently under oath.”

“We could even call this… upcoming event... our honeymoon,” Julia ventured. She had brown, frizzy hair and the exact same shape of glasses as Austin. They’d bonded over it during the first date. Just six months ago. They’d packed a lot of romance into that period—a mix of relief and joy at meeting someone compatible mixed with the deafening tick of biological clocks. “It looks like we’re gonna have a ton of sex. That’s basically a honeymoon. And then when it’s all over, there you are.”

She’d been feeling randy all morning, and “randy” was getting to be the wrong word pretty fast. Horny. Maybe even “aroused.” Wet. Definitely wet. “We just have to be careful not to wreck the furniture,” she said, light-hearted.

It was the wrong thing to say, any hint that plans were being derailed, or were subject to a frightening, unstoppable viral load. Her poor fiancee. He stared right ahead at the screen, where a long tracking shot played over random New York streets. They were all empty. Who knew what was going on inside each building? Probably frequent sex.

“You want to turn that off?” Julia said. She squirmed. “And uh… get going? Should we keep count?” The truth was, her composure was starting to crack. Yes, it was all virus, but she was getting really hot and bothered. Austin had never looked so manly. He had grey hairs in his beard, and they were driving her up the wall. She was starting to sweat.

He grinned at her, sheepish. “Right. I’ll turn it off.” He shucked his pants down, revealing a reassuring hardon. Julia shucked off her tights and theatrically threw them over the side of the couch. No point in him seeing how much she’d soaked them. “We should keep count,” he joked. She climbed aboard and relaxed onto him. Joined up, they sank into each other. This was just sex. They were supposed to be having a ton of sex anyway, that’s what you did at near 40, when your bodies started to go. Enjoy them while you could.

Julia tried not to let on how fucking amazing, how scarily good, it felt.

* * *

They always went to the grocery store on Saturdays.

It was getting… challenging… to act like everything was just as it had been. Julia had been optimistic after Friday, which had been spent in a haze of extremely fun sex. They’d gone after each other four times, and she’d cum… a lot number of times. More than four. Maybe a ton more.

True, there had been some concerning signs in Friday’s fuckfest. Starting with how she’d gotten more horny with each go, more ravenous for dick, more fixated on how long she had to wait until the next round. Nothing in life felt that way, usually. After an entire cake Julia rarely wanted more cake. But Austin’s dick had quickly gone from a fun way to spend time, to very important, to most of her world. She eyed its every twitch, she felt a real relief when it was safely buried up inside of her. That was where it belonged. No, that’s where she belonged.

But the most concerning bit had been Round 4, when she’d started talking. Dirty. A lot. True, she could’ve lied to herself and said: it was about perking up his flagging energy, introducing a new angle after he’d thudded inside of her for the thousandth time. But the reality was, it had flooded out of her, unstoppable, a babble of compliments about Austin’s big dick that was way far away from real english. “Ohhhh,” she’d moaned. “Fuck fuck fuck me with that nice big cock Austin baby PLEASE. Harder harder oh daddy yes. Yes daddy yes yes YES!”

It was the Daddy stuff that had gotten Austin’s attention. There was a loaded word. When they’d finished up, he’d waited a reasonable amount of time, and then said, simply, “Daddy?”

“It just popped out!” she’d protested, embarrassed, his cum still dribbling out of her.

“Like, a dozen times?”

“Do you want me to stop it?” she’d said.

He’d thought about that, pushed his glasses up. More honesty: she’d looked at him, thinking gravely, and thought: Daddy.

“Maybe,” he’d concluded.

“Oof, they’re getting bigger every darn aisle,” she complained, clutching her chest. Julia had worn a tanktop and no bra—none of them fit even a little. She’d found a tiny pleated skirt somewhere in her drawer and put it on almost without considering. Her body really wanted her to bend over. It had been difficult to force herself into normal underpants.

“That’s not even a joke, is it?” Austin said. They’d been doing it all morning. There had to be some sort of male component to all this—there was no way Austin could keep up a rock hard dick for this long, pre-virus. She’d ridden him, cum, toppled over, and then sheepishly, shamefully, wiggled back on to a still-hard dick.

“Ummmm, no,” Julia said. They had the aisles almost to themselves. There was one store manager and one still-transforming female clerk on staff. They kept eyeing each other from across the store, the clerk’s tits nearly exploding out of her vest. It was pretty clear they were gonna fuck once the customers cleared out. “They’re really filling in.” She peered down. The good news was, her boobs had started out as basic beestings, and she was hopeful they’d leave off before she needed a wheelbarrow or a milking machine. But they were already two heavy handfuls. “I can’t really see my feet anymore.”

“Ah, well, feet, whatever,” Austin said, encouraging. “I can still see them. They’re still there.” It was hard to read his mood. Especially when she was so cravenly desperate for dick. Julia had promised herself: they’d talk a lot, just like before. And they had, but mostly her, and mostly more filth spewing out of her mouth whenever they fucked. She’d picked up a kinky, girlish lilt, too. The last time she’d cum, just before they’d left, it had been coupled with a screechy “OH my GAWDDDDDD” that was pure jailbait.

Julia felt that the existing relationship could survive bigger tits. The real issue was, her ass.

It was prickly and itchy and seemed just as primed for sensation as her pussy. In the bathroom she’d discreetly let a finger trail down there, and felt a primal surge of red heat that was definitely going to be a problem. Her entire rear was wildly sensitive. Julia kept walking right next to her fiancee, willing him to guide her with one hand on her butt, but the message wasn’t getting through.

She was a wet, hot, sticky mess. Her pussy throbbed, her tits sank lower and lower, her asshole wanted attention. How the hell were they going to keep this up?

“You doing alright?” he said, as she rubbed at her ass crack. It felt so good she missed a step, nearly toppled over.

“Just learning my new balance, daddy,” DAMN it. It kept slipping out. But they were nearly done, zipping through aisles. All that was left was junk food and candy.

She didn’t make it past candy.

Her mouth hung open at the bright packaging, the sweet sugar inside. She’d never really been into candy before. But this, she needed it, just as bad as sex. There was, especially, a huge bag of lollipops that drew her right to it. She picked it up with fingernails that had gotten much longer very quickly.

“Can we get these?” She said, holding up the bag. “Please? Pretty please?”

Austin looked wary. Understandable—this was definitely some new sex thing that had nothing to do with normalcy. “Why?”

“I just… WANT them,” Julia said, dimly aware of how she sounded. Her voice went up an octave or two. “Please please please?”

“Julia…” he put his hands out, to try and contain a situation.

Julia clasped them to her chest, felt it jiggle. “No no, I NEED them. Please! I’ll suck your dick in the car if you let me have them. I’ll—you can fuck my butt if you let me have them! Ohhh you can fuck my butt PLEASE daddy I NEED THESE LOLLIPOPS!” The whole store had to have heard her.

“FINE!” Austin snapped, humiliated, scared. They both were. But Julia felt a deep sense of relief. He’d said yes. She threw the lollipops in the cart, and then another 100-pack. That would last her a day or two. Austin didn’t say anything. He was silent the entire time they checked themselves out as the checkstand—the clerk’s legs were visible up in the air through an open door into the back. They could both hear her pleased coos. As soon as the register binged Julia ripped open the bag and extracted a watermelon lollipop. Her lips closed around it.

“Ohhhh that’s better,” she said. She had started to sweat. “Oh my god, what was that?”

“Lets just get home,” Austin said. They climbed into the car—her car. Julia sunk into the passenger seat, cheeks burning. What was happening to her? To them? She sucked and sucked, humiliated.

Austin gave her a long look. “Well?” he said.

“Well what?”

“You said I’d get a blowjob in the car,” Austin said.

She laughed, nervously. “That was just the virus talking. I just really needed something in my mouth I guess? It was a WEIRD feeling.” The lollipop was sweet and soothing. She worked it around her entire mouth, coating it in sugar.

“You think I like being yelled at in public?” Austin said. She’d been far too horny and distracted to realize that he really was upset. And with a stiff erection that made her drool around the lollipop stick. But this, this wasn’t right. “I know you’re going through a lot but CONTROL yourself, Julia. God. You were nearly screaming. Am I supposed to just absorb this?”

“I’m super sorry,” Julia said, trying to laugh it off. “Soon as we get home, I promise, mouth on penis.”

He fixed her with unhappy male eyes. “If you’re sorry, then suck my dick,” he told her.

The truth was, there was nothing to do but blow him. A man who was both angry and horny had to be appeased by any hole she had available. Julia saw that now. And she had been, it was true, very very bad. Her pussy drooled all over herself—she’d been a very bad girl and she was being rightfully punished. Good girls kept promises, especially promises about sucking off men in the car.

“Take the lollipop stick out first,” Austin told her, as she started to lower her mouth. A pedestrian glanced at them and rolled his eyes. She did take the stick out, but held it carefully, with her free hand, letting it drip sugar goo onto her fist. Her other hand steadied Austin’s dick as she sucked and licked it as apologetically as she could. In truth, with the watermelon candy coating, it tasted really good.

* * *

On Sundays they went hiking. They always went hiking on Sundays.

“Julia, hurry your dumb ass up,” Austin ordered. She didn’t take it hard. First of all, it wasn’t wrong. She was kind of a dumb big butt now. As big as her boobs had gotten, her rear end occupied most of her mental attention. It was swollen, round, and wiggled around. It didn’t look like she was particularly dim-witted as far as virus girls went—there were some real dumbos out there—but Julia wasn’t exactly feeling mathy now. Plus she was walking pretty slow. Sweat poured between her tits and down the middle of her butt.

“Sorry, sir!” she squeaked. The high-pitched, almost nasally voice seemed to be permanent. As did the Sirs and the Daddys.

The good news was, Austin was coming around on it. And that was a huge relief. Actually he had come around on it in a big way. Just last night, doing dishes, he had walked up to her, adjusted her nice new ass, and pushed her back forwards. “Who am I?” he’d asked her, teasing his cock at the entrance to her slit. “Say it.”

“Dad—” and then he’d plunged into her at the perfect moment. “EEEEE!” He’d pulled on her pigtails a bit, too, when she’d stupidly knocked a dish onto the floor like a dumb bad girl.

The pigtails were new, too. Julia knew she must’ve done them up but honestly had little memory of doing so. They stuck out to either side, tightly done up and strewn with red bows. Julia had no clue where the bows had come from.

The sad truth was, she’d stopped talking almost entirely, except for uhs and ums and daddys and sirs. She was a pussy doing her best to do chores. She didn’t dare say: please spank me, daddy. Life was humiliating enough without giving in to her dumb rebel ass. She didn’t deserve a spanking, anyway. Only good girls did. Or bad girls. It was all very confusing and had happened very fast. Anyway, her mouth was supposed to be sucking, not talking.

“Can you please slow down?” she gasped, reluctantly. But she really had no choice. “I got a lot more body now, sir!” Austin did her the honor of slowing his pace. Maybe his pre-hike blowjob in the car had helped his mood.

They weren’t stupid, after all. Well, at least Austin wasn’t. It was perfectly obvious that Julia had gotten some sort of Daddy/Brat variant of the virus. She looked nearly twenty years younger, an overripe and overstuffed college freshman with a plump, peachy pussy. A sexy co-ed at some bad state school, determined to spend her first semester in the dorms methodically getting her ass plumbed out. According to Austin, anyway. “You’re basically jailbait. Late 30s jailbait,” he’d told her, fucking her on the carpet.

“Is that okay, sir?” she’d asked, driven and frightened, timid, squeezing hard.

He’d paused to consider that. Really consider it. While buried all the way inside of her.

“Just finish me off.” He’d pulled free right after jizzing and sat on the couch, unhappy. It wasn’t an answer Julia liked, at all.

She’d really tried. Keeping lollipops to a 15-a-day minimum. Wearing her old clothes. Using as many big words as she could come up with. But living under a big cloud of being a Bad Girl was tough. First of all, it was incredibly arousing. Daddy’s mix of resentment and arousal was a potent, potent mix. Second… was there a second?

Julia tried to discreetly pull her shorts out from her snatch. She’d worn her loosest old shorts to hike, despite a strong sense she should be in plaid skirts and tied off shirts. They flossed her needy, sweaty slit. Her tits were soaked in sweat. Her man waited up ahead, silhouetted against the rising sun, strong and perfect. Her butt swung behind her as she tried to hike.

“You need to stop, don’t you?” Austin said, once she’d finally made it up.

“How… far?” Julia gasped. Austin pointed behind her. They were about 500 feet from the parking lot. Their car was still cooling.

“I’m… sorry... “ her butt burned with the embarrassment. “Sir. It’s just… so much… THIS.” she pointed to her hapless body, sweat mixed with leaking lubricant. She had to look a big mess. And her pink lipstick was all smeared.

Austin took a deep breath. “Alright. It’s alright. I’ve been… look, things change, and it’s on me for resenting it. We were always going to change, right? That’s life. I’ve been thinking about it. For both of us. Come here.”

He patted his lap. When she went to sit, Austin stopped her. “No,” he said. “Bend over.”

She stared at him—really? Anyone could—but her body took over, eagerly seeing the opportunity. At last, what she so guiltily needed. He pulled down her shorts. She didn’t have any underwear that fit. His hand rubbed at her ass, exposed upwards to the sunlight. She was going to get a butt sunburn. The first smack was a stinging one that made her cum immediately. She thrashed on his legs.

“You need this, don’t you? I was reading about your strain last night.” Another wonderful, painful smack, on the other cheek. “Looks like the internet was right, look at you buck.” A few more paddles and she was a drooling, limp mess. Never had she cum so hard. She’d drenched Austin’s lap. “You’ve been a bad girl not telling me how you felt. Communication is important, right? And I’ve been a bad boy not thinking about what you’re going through.” Slap. Slap. It was the best moment of her life.

“But we’ll get through it together, right?” Austin said. She summoned all remaining intelligence and willpower and put it into weakly nodding. They would, they really would. Together. She could hold on to that much, even if it was a pretty long word.

Here it came. She could sense his lips forming it. Another orgasm was gonna make her pass out, and maybe forget geography, but it was going to be worth it.

“Good girl.” SMACK.