The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look at the Screen, Together

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

(This is a sequel to Look at the Screen and Look at the Screen, too. With the obvious debts to Ice Bear’s Friend Zone series)

“Gu-uys!” I cried, pulling up short as I entered Judy’s apartment.

Maybe I even stamped my foot.

But it was totally unfair.

Did I have to watch as Mark’s cock ploughed into Judy’s butt?

Okay, so maybe I need to back up a bit.

I’m Lisa. Mark is my bestest friend in the world. Totally. And Judy is my best female friend. He’s the head of IT at the law firm where Judy and I are interns. You might think Judy and I wouldn’t be friends as we’re competing for the limited number of junior lawyer positions on offer. But we are friends. Ab-so-lutely.

We weren’t all always friends. Judy and Mark knew each other from school. I used to think he’d taken the job because there was something between them. But they were just friends. Despite what they were doing right now. I knew that there was nothing between them.

Just friends.

Anyway, I used to be something of a hermit, spending all my nights going over briefs, that sort of stuff. But Mark invited me to join him and Judy in their regular nights streaming.

(God, at least they hadn’t started that without me. Judy was leaning on the back of her lounge as he, umm, reamed her arse, so she could see the screen. Probably Mark’s idea. He was such a good friend. But right now the screen was blank).

When they first invited me over I’d thought about saying no. Leave my social life and everything until I had a permanent position at the firm, right? But something made me change my mind. Whatever it was I think it came to me when I was sitting in front of my computer screen at work. I got lots of super ideas there. And in front of Judy’s widescreen.

Mark had told me he’d given my computer his personal attention.

Such a great friend, right?

Anyway, so I started going over. Mark was usually there before me. He’d answer the door when I got to Judy’s. Which was a bit odd but whatever. At least it meant he could squeeze my tits as soon as I got there. It was no big thing, just our way saying hi to each other, but I did like it.

I guess Mark did too.

I wasn’t going to tell him how hot it made me.

Of course, he and Judy knew each other better, so he’d squeeze her arse as well as her tits. I totally got it.

And it was totally cool that she’d suck him off. Just showed how close they were as friends, you know? Even if she did spend more time doing that than watching the shows.

I had to admit I was a bit jealous. I mean, we were all friends, but they were better friends.

Made me a feel a bit sad.

And, to be honest, I did find watching them do it super hot. I mean, Judy is h-o-t-t hot. Blonde, blue-eyed and with an amazing figure, long legs and so so gorgeous. I’m totally straight but I can see how many heads she turns at work. I like to think I’m attractive, I mean I have a decent figure and long dark hair but I’m not as good looking as her. No way. Mark is okay in a nerdy sort of way. Judy told me one time she’d been worried he wanted a relationship with her. But they’d sorted that out. Like I said, just friends.

Anyway, I was really subtle about watching them. Holding my hand between my eyes and them, playing it cool. No need to be rude, am I right?

Although I wasn’t as subtle as I thought because they noticed me.

Super embarrassing.

They were totally cool about it. Even offered to teach me how to do it. Which was super nice of them. It was so embarrassing that I never had. I was twenty-five and never sucked a guy off. Let alone anything else. Yeah, a twenty-five year old virgin. How lame is that?

Sometimes I could almost imagine what it would be like, having, you know, s-e-x. I could picture it so clearly, almost like I actually had. But I was a virgin. I think I realised sitting in front of a screen sometime that the images were just because I was just so horny and they couldn’t possibly be because I had actually had s-e-x. Because I absolutely hadn’t.

I get such good ideas in front of screens.

Anyway, back to me being caught out perving on Judy blowing our friend.

They were totally understanding, not angry with me or anything. Although I got even more embarrassed when Judy suggested I try it. She said all the girls did it. Which so wasn’t true, because I wasn’t. But I knew what she meant. Still, I couldn’t do anything like that. Sex should be in a relationship. No matter how much I wanted to do it. Mark must have realised I was feeling uncomfortable, because he suggested we watch something. That gave me the chance to think about it. Watching the show I realised that blowing a guy wasn’t really sex. Which meant it was okay how much I wanted to do it.

I really, really, wanted to do it.

Judy was super helpful, told me how to do everything. Kiss the, um. Tip. When to lick. How to suck. Even gave me little tips, like always letting a little of a guy’s um, c-u-m dribble out of your mouth so he thinks he’s totally filled you up. It was going to be a while before I could do that. Most of Mark’s c-u-m ended up on my face.

He was totally cool about it but I’d went red with embarrassment. I really should know what to do.

At first I wasn’t sure how much I’d like it. I’d thought sucking a guy was a bit, you know, slutty? No matter how much I wanted to try it. But turns out I really liked it. Like really, really liked it. Having Mark’s cock in my mouth made me all tingly down, you know, there. I wasn’t telling him that. Friends, right? And that’s before I got to swallowing, you know? That had to be really slutty. But Mark’s c-u-m was super tasty. Like, yummy mcyumminess.

In fact, I actually came the second time we did it. Which was, like, a total surprise. I wasn’t touching myself or anything. I didn’t think something like that was possible. I mean, Judy had acted like she came every time she sucked him off. Well, I thought she’d been acting. Turns out she hadn’t. She said it was super rare for a girl to be able to cum just from having a guy in her mouth.

How lucky were we that we both could?

Something else we had in common. Friends f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

And being able to cum like that really helped me. I’d been so, um, horny lately. Like all the time. Super distracting. Being able to cum from sucking Mark really helped.

He was nice enough to even do let me do it sometimes at work when I really needed it.

Such a good, friend, am I right?

On our nights together Judy and I wold take turns sucking him off. Turns out she was super horny all the time too. Just as well we had a friend like Mark to help us keep things under control.

To be honest I got more time doing it than Judy did. Mark said I needed the practice. Which was totally fair given how bad I was at it. I still didn’t have my gag reflex under control. How lame was I? To make up for it, Judy didn’t just get to suck him, she and he well, um, did, you know, it. You know what I mean. Actually did it.

S-e-x.

She acted like it was such a big thing the first time they did it but, to be honest, just between you and me, I think they were doing it already.

Not that it mattered. They were just friends.

And Mark was totally cool about it. Just called her ‘slut cheeks’ as she bounced up and down on his thingy. Oh, yeah, we have nicknames for each other, like ‘Marky’ for him and ‘slut cheeks’ for Judy and ‘titty-bits’ for me. Actually, Judy and I get lots more nicknames than Mark does. I said once that we weren’t being fair to him but he was totally cool about it.

Anyway, he’d told Judy (or ‘slut-cheeks’) to face away from him. So she’d be able to watch the screen. That was super nice of him. Especially as with her in the way he couldn’t see.

We offered to watch the parts he missed again. But he said he didn’t mind, it was all in a good cause.

Best friend ever.

And, of course, he had his hands all over Judy’s tits as they did it. I knew she liked him feeling her up as much as I did.

You might think it was a bit weird me watching them. Like, if they wanted to do it, shouldn’t they do it alone? To be honest, I think they did that as well. I think doing it in front of me was another way they were helping me out. You know, with my sadly lacking experience in these things.

Such good friends.

And of course, it was hot watching them. I think I finally admitted that to myself one time at work. In front of my screen.

Watching them do it, there was one thing I couldn’t help but notice. Judy, was, um, like totally bare downstairs. Which was a bit of a surprise. Full disclosure here, I thought only sluts would do that. But Judy was not a slut. She was my friend. So it was a bit confusing.

One night I finally summoned up the courage to talk to Mark about it after Judy went to her room.

Oh, yeah, did I mention that? Every night after we finished watching stuff Mark would send Judy to her room to catch up on her briefs. Like she was some teenager needing to do her homework. She’d pout and put on a bit of a performance and then go. Sometimes she’d even roll her eyes. I think it was just a little in-joke they had. A friend’s thing.

Anyway, after she was gone…

“Um, Mark,” I said. “Can I, like, ask you something?” I wished I could be more direct. Work stuff, I was fine. Socially, sometimes I couldn’t work out how to say what I wanted.

“Sure, slut features.” God, it was so good when he called me by a nickname. Made me really feel accepted, you know? I’m sure I realised that in front of a screen, too… “What do you want?”

“I was, uh. I saw. Judy.” God, it was so embarrassing talking about things like this. I mean, Judy would have been right out and said it. She was so much more mature about things like this.

“What about Judy?” Mark coaxed

“Well, um, she. I saw that…” I couldn’t get the words out. Lamely, I just waved at my skirt.

Oh, did I mention? Outside work Judy always wore these cute little skirts. Usually pleated. Sometimes not. Like, she had this little black leather one that was just to die for… Anyway, I’d decided that I should dress like that too. I think that had been in front of a screen. Work? Judy’s? Can’t remember. Not that it matters. Mark had come along when I went shopping and helped me choose. It was so fun modelling them for him. The skirt he suggested were so short I had to be careful not to bend too far. Friends, right? But sometimes I did. Actually, you know, flashed him. Just a little joke between friends. By the end I’d really maxed out my credit card buying everything, but it was totally in a good cause. And it felt so much better wearing short skirts than boring jeans or long skirts or stuff like that.

So, anyway, I was wearing one of my new little skirts that night. And I just waved my hand in front of it as I sat there. Like a total lame-o.

Fortunately, Mark knew exactly what I was talking about. Best friends are like that.

“You mean how her pussy is totally bare?”

“Oh my god. Ma-ark?” I whined, clamping my hands to my ears, my feet bouncing up and down like I was running on the spot. They were skipping so fast I thought I might break one of my heels.

Oh yeah, when I’d decided that short skirts were the way to go I natch had to match them with high heels. That night I had on a pair of super cute open-toed white four inch heels. With straps that went halfway up my calves. So yummy.

Anyway. Him being that direct was super embarrassing.

Mark seemed to get that I was a bit uncomfortable. Friends, you know.

“Lisa, look at the screen.”

Which of course I did.

“Lisa, how do you feel?” he asked a few moments later.

“I am calm, alert and entranced.”

I had managed to calm down. It’s amazing what looking at a screen can do to me. Must come from all the time I’m in front of one for work. You might think lawyers spend all their time in court but most of the time it meeting with clients or being in front of a screen.

I enjoy my screen time.

When had I decided that?

Oh, who cares?

My feet had stopped bouncing up and down and I was just sitting upright, eyes glued to the screen. Totally alert. But the patterns on the screen were so pretty and…

“You like me using words like ‘pussy’,” he said.

Of course I did. We were friends. It was great that he could be so comfortable with me to use words like that.

“You like it. Even if it is just a little embarrassing.” Well, that was true. I couldn’t help it. This was all so new to me. I couldn’t help it if I got embarrassed at times. I wish he wouldn’t mention it though.

I’m sure he said some other stuff as well. I was still a bit embarrassed, so maybe I wasn’t paying as much attention as I should.

I’m sure I got the idea though.

So, next day, at work, I was sitting in front of my screen. Of course my skirt was a bit longer than the night before. I wasn’t going to lose my chance at the permanent positions by overstepping the bounds. But even if it was professional, it was a nice tight pencil skirt.

My heels were just as high those from the night before. Although these were a shiny pair of black four inch stiletto heeled pumps. Totally professional. When Mark had first suggested I get high heels I hadn’t been sure. I thought they’d do my back for a start. But he’d pointed me at videos about how to wear them properly and care for my feet.

What a friend.

Anyway, I was looking at my screen when it came to me. It was totally a grown up thing to get your pussy shaved. Not slutty at all. It showed how, like, super mature Judy was that she’d done that.

I wanted to be grown up about s-e-x stuff.

So I should do it too.

I wasn’t totally sure though. Mark came and saw me just before lunch. Of course we didn’t talk about what I was thinking. Come to think of it, I can’t remember what we did talk about. Whatevs. Anyway, after he wandered off I decided I was going to do it. Right then. And I wasn’t going to do it by halves. Not shaved or waxed. Lasered. Somehow I knew that was exactly what I needed to do.

So I went that lunch time.

It felt super hot, lying there, having it done. Turns out you need a few appointments to make it really take, so of course I signed up for those on the spot.

I felt really really good about it. Like, it felt, just, you know, right? I even went to the bathroom back at work and stared at my bare pussy (even thinking that word was a bit of a thrill, made me feel all grown up) for a few minutes before letting my skirt back down.

And giving a presentation that afternoon to a couple of the senior partners? While knowing what I looked like under that skirt? Total funsville. Of course I was super professional. No problems at all. I know how to act at work (was it when I was front of some screen I realised just how different people could be at work and away from it? Totally doesn’t matter).

Anyway. I felt really grown up that day.

Judy agreed when I told her what I’d done. She was super excited for me.

“Way to go,” she cried. “It’s so, so, cool, isn’t it?”

I had to agree with that. Well, cool and hot. Oh so hot. Like I was molten hot.

“Some lucky guy is really going to appreciate it.”

I hadn’t really thought about that. I mean, I’d seen Mark’s hand playing over her p-u-s—. No, damn it. I could totally be grown up. Over her pussy. But I was saving myself for marriage, you know? Even though Mark was my best friend, I wasn’t doing that with him.

Blowing him totally didn’t count.

Mark said the same thing about some lucky guy that night. It made me wonder just who it might be.

And when I’d find him.

It could be any time.

I had to be ready. I think that idea came to me while we were watching some new show on Paramount+. Can’t remember what. Who cares? Anyway. I totally knew that I could meet that special guy anytime. And I had to be ready. So I went over what I needed. I looked good. Judy and I were getting our hair and nails done together. So tick there. Nice clothes. Thanks to Mark, another tick there. I had a bit of an idea what to do when it actually happened, thanks to my bestest friends. Another tick. I was smooth downstairs, so totally ready there.

So I was ready.

Except something nagged at me.

I realised what it was next day at work. Totally froze in front of my computer. If I had s-e-x with a guy then I could get, um, pregnant.

I was so not ready for that.

I was way too young.

Easy peasy, I needed to go on the p-i-l-l.

I got through the doctor’s appointment, no problem. Well, it was a little embarrassing when she asked about my s-e-x-u-a-l history. Given I had none. Blowing Mark totally doesn’t count. Didn’t even bother mentioning that to the doctor. Anyway, I managed. But the idea of getting the actual prescription filled? That made me super super nervous.

So of course I asked my best female friend.

Judy was totally supportive. She thought me getting on the p-i-l-l was so the right thing. She even offered to come with me to get them. But she wouldn’t come into the pharmacy with me. Said I had to do this myself, like a grown up.

I would have liked her to come with me but she was right.

I was super nervous. Which wasn’t helped by the guy behind the counter insisting on seeing my id. He looked at me a bit funny but eventually shrugged.

Waiting was some of the most, like, anxious moments of my life. But I finally had my prize, stuck them in my bag and scooted back outside to where my friend was waiting. Then I carefully opened up my bag, just enough so Judy could see the box.

I swear, she squealed as soon as she saw it, like actually squealed in excitement, and jumped up and down, her ponytail bouncing like it was alive. It was bouncing almost as much as her skirt.

Oh, yeah, I didn’t tell you. Judy had suggested we wear these matching outfits. Said it would be a fun thing to do. Pleated tartan skirts, white blouses, ties and red blazers. And these cute high-heeled mary-janes with white knee socks. We’d dressed up in the outfits for Mark, who’d called us jail bait. Which was a bit weird given we were twenty-five. He’d agreed it would be a good joke on whoever served me. I dunno, the guy had just looked at me funny.

No idea why.

So now I was on the p-i-l-l and totally ready for s-e-x.

Maybe a bit too ready. Like I was so horny I was looking at just about every guy I met and wondering if he was the one. I almost thought about this lawyer on the other side of a case. He even asked me to go for coffee after the case was over. I said I’d think about it. I was sitting at work the next day, in front of my screen. Almost about to send him a text saying yes. But then I changed my mind.

I didn’t know the guy. He could be a complete jerk.

I was starting to get really worried I might do something stupid, like just throw my virginity away. Given I’d waited this long I needed it to be the right guy.

And then, of course, it came to me. I wanted my first time to be with someone I liked. Check. Someone who wouldn’t take advantage of me. Check.

Someone I knew.

Mark.

It was a bit of a surprise to me. I’d always thought my first time would be in a relationship. Someone I was, hopefully, in love with. But sitting there, in front of my computer screen, I realised that wasn’t going to work. First off, I was so horny these days I might lose control. Super embarrassing to admit that even to myself, but I had to be honest. I’d thought about waiting until I was married, but if my first time sucking off Mark showed anything, then that could just be a disaster. I didn’t want to be some total lame-o on my wedding night. But if I did it with a guy before I as married, who knew if the relationship would last?

I wanted it to be someone I could share it with forever.

So who better than my best friend in the world, am I right?

Bit of a surprise, but once the idea came to me I totally knew it was the right thing.

Of course, deciding it and doing anything about it were not the same. I spent days thinking about how to bring it up. I mean, I could be all sophisticated and sexy about it. Try seducing him. But Mark might get the wrong idea then. Think I wanted a relationship with him. That was totally never going to happen. He’s not my type. So then I thought about just being all direct about it, like say to him. ‘Hey Mark, I think we should have s-e-x’. Except of course I’d have to say the word, not spell it out.

I was sure I could.

So the next time he and Judy were doing it, I summoned up my courage.

She was on all fours on the lounge. All she had on was her skirt (bunched around her waist, not hard, given how short it was) and her heels while he did her from behind. It was super super hot watching them (not that I made it obvious I was watching) and she looked so grown up, with her tits bouncing around underneath her body as Mark’s cock rammed in and out of her pussy (see, I can be mature about this stuff).

“So, uh, Mark,” I began. “Can we, uh, like, do it?”

That hadn’t been what I’d meant to say. Was I a total lame-o or what?

But Mark was totally understanding (what a good friend) and asked me was I sure and said we’d still only be friends.

I was so lucky to have him in my life.

Judy was super excited for me. Even offered us her bed so we could do it there. That was, like, such an amazing thing for her to do. If I hadn’t already been sure she was my best female friend forever I’d have known then. And it made it feel even hotter. Not that I was telling Mark how turned on I was. But doing it in my friend’s bed made it feel like I was a teenager who’d snuck out of home for her first time. It was like I was making up for all the things I’d missed when I’d been in school.

And when we actually did it. O! M! G! If sex (I can use that word, now I’ve done it) was this good, why had I ever waited? When Mark’s cock pushed between my pussy lips it was like the world was exploding. I think I came right then. I’d never imagined I could feel so full. And then when he came inside me? My brain just melted and I just came and came and…

Even though it was totes amazing I had to act a bit cool about it. You know, thanked him when it was over (at least when I could speak. I don’t know how many times I came).

We were just friends, right?

Anyway, after that I got to have sex (yummy, yummy mind melting oh my god sex) with my friend. Lots of sex. Not all the time. Judy deserved her share too. But it was so, so, good.

I wish we could have done it all the time I was at Judy’s.

But Mark insisted we watch some shows. He was probably right. We didn’t want to get obsessed or anything.

And sometimes he’d fiddle with Judy’s widescreen. He was a total tech nerd. Kept saying he could make the picture better. To be honest, I didn’t see it. But with the things his yummy cock did to me what did it hurt to humour him, am I right?

I’m not sure what he was doing. Sometimes the screen would come up with this funny test pattern.

“How are you feeling?”

“I am calm, alert and entranced.” Huh. Judy said that exactly at the same time I did. Well, we were both watching the screen pretty intently. And I was calm and I guessed she was. I mean, he’d done her just after I’d blown him. That had taken the edge of my horniness and probs hers too. Hey. Edge! That what Mark must have meant all those times when he went on about helping Judy with her edges. I totally knew they’d been doing it. Oh, I should be watching the screen. It was so pretty and …

I should listen to what Mark was saying

“You enjoy sex with me.” Well, that was true. It was O.M.G. fantastic. “You’re really into it, even though we’re just friends.” Yep, we were just friends. We could enjoy all sorts of stuff together.

“Judy, you’re totally comfortable admitting to yourself and us how much you enjoy it.”

Well, that was no surprise. Judy was super mature about sex stuff.

“Lisa, you can admit it, too, but you’re still a little embarrassed about it.” Seriously? Did he have to? Yes, I did like doing it with him. And I could talk to them about it. But did he have to bring up that I was still little nervous talking about that stuff? Oh well, honesty between friends is important.

I’m sure he said some other stuff, but I don’t know what. I think it was something about teenagers. Probably about how immature they act. No idea why he brought that up. Maybe as a comparison to how Judy and I were, well how mature she was and how sort of mature I was. Anyway. I was still just a little too embarrassed about everything to really pay attention.

Mark sent Judy to her room after that. She was so mature about sex stuff but when it came to her work she could act like a teenager, all pouty and moody and rolling her eyes. Still, work can be so so annoying at times, so I can’t blame her.

Once Judy was gone Mark told me to lose my skirt and get on all fours so he could take me from behind. We’d never done it that way before. It was super exciting and made me feel really grown up, doing it in different positions. And of course I came and came and came. The best one was when Mark came and I felt his jizz filling me up. Yummy.

After that things were a lot more open between us all. Not sure what changed but Judy and I admitted to Mark just how much we liked having sex with him. Our friend was totally cool about it. Said he was happy to oblige whenever we wanted it.

Which, to be honest, was basically all the time.

So it was no big deal if I walked on them doing it. Well, a little. I still got embarrassed some times. Especially when it was Judy that was the last one back from work (she’d given Mark a key to her apartment, so he could let us in). But that one time when she walked in and I was grasping my ankles as Mark did me from behind? Super embarrassing. I swear I went beet red. I was wearing this cute little yellow pleated skirt, which had totally flopped down around me and she was in her work clothes.

Totally busted.

But she was cool about. Just told us to have fun while she changed.

Of course I let her have the next go with him, just to make up for it.

Anyway, that gets us back to tonight, when I’ve walked in on them. One of us watching while Mark does the other? I’ve got no problem with that. I think my cheeks only go a tiny bit red now. Actually, watching them is kind of a turn on. Not sure when I realised that. Probably in front of a screen. Doesn’t matter. I think Judy thinks the same about Mark and me. But I draw the line at anal. That’s super nasty. Much as I enjoy what Mark and I do (even if it is just friends being friends), no way am I letting him near my butt. Well, okay, he can feel it up, but that’s it. And I’d so told them that I did not want to see him doing Judy’s. At all.

I was going to be firm about this.

So I totally put my hand up in front of my eyes. Didn’t even leave any gaps between my fingers. I did not want to see this.

“Something the matter, cum-bucket?” Mark asked. “I thought we’d be over this by now.”

I had no idea what he was talking. I’d totally never seen them doing this before. At least he was using a nickname for me. That was something, but even so. I really had to tell them off. I could do it in court or in meetings at work. So I could it here.

“Gu-uys,” I whined. “This is so not cool.” Okay, not my finest oration, but I’m sure I got the message across.

Although it might have been lost as Judy thrashed and screamed, obviously cumming. (See, I can use words like that. Makes me feel all grown up). Although how she came just from being screwed in the butt I do not know. Honestly, if she wasn’t my friend there were times I’d think was she being totally slutty.

Like now, the way she was lying across the back of her lounge and panting like a bitch in heat after Mark pulled out.

“I think we should all sit down,” Mark suggested after cleaning himself up, putting some clothes on and plonking himself down on Judy’s lounge and patting the spots on either side of him. At least he was being cool, reaching for the remote and everything.

I was still a bit upset. Anal was just nasty.

Although I had to admit Judy looked super mature, wobbling uncertainly on her high heels with his jizz leaking out of her butt. At least it was her lounge. I wasn’t cleaning up where she sat down, taking her place on the other side of Mark from me.

“Ma-ark,” she whined, not sounding so mature at all. “Not this again.”

My friend had a point, however she sounded. The screen as filling up with some sort of funny test pattern…

“How do we feel?” mark asked

“I am a calm, alert, and entranced,” Judy and I replied. So good to be in synch with your friend. Even if you were still a bit mad at her. I did feel calmer though. I was definitely alert. Watching them had left me, like, super alert. I don’t how Judy was though. I swear her eyes had crossed as Mark had cum in her butt. But if she said she was alert, I trusted her. And the screen was so pretty…

I suppose Mark was just doing more of his nerd stuff. No idea. I think we talked about some stuff while he did. Well, maybe Mark talked and we listened. Whatever. I so zone out when it gets all techy.

After that Judy finally cleaned herself up and we settled down on the lounge, one of us on either side of Mark, his arms around us as we snuggled into him. Oh, yeah, that’s how we watch stuff now. At least when one of us isn’t doing sex stuff with him. Makes it easy for him to feel up our tits. Judy and I had talked about it and then we’d told him together that it didn’t have to be just when he was saying hello. He could feel our tits up anytime he liked.

He thanked us, but didn’t make a big deal of it. Like a real friend, you know. Sometimes he’d feel up both Judy’s and my tits at the same time. Just him being fair. Totally not a threesome or anything gay at all. Judy and I were totally straight.

But with us snuggled up against him Mark could do other stuff too, like finger us. Much as I loved his cock in me his fingers were magic.

So much that I’d told him he could finger me whenever he wanted to. Sometimes we’d sneak off at work so he could finger me to a yummy cum before I blew him. Just two friends livening up their workday, you know? I think he and Judy were doing it too. I’m sure they were screwing at work too. Mark and I hadn’t. Which meant, I decided as I watched the screen, that I was missing out. I was going to have ask Mark if we could do it.

I was sure I could persuade him.

Right then, though, he only had his arms around our shoulders. To be honest, I was hoping he’d get bored with that and do something else. I’d really started to appreciate having my tits felt up or my pussy fingered while I watched the shows.

“Sorry about earlier,” Mark said. “You having to see that. I know you don’t like it.”

That was super nice of him, apologising. But now that I thought about it, it hadn’t been that bad.

It had been kind of hot, actually.

“But you know,” my best friend continued, “Judy likes it any of her holes. I don’t think she has a favourite.”

“Why would why I?” my best female friend piped up, giving Mark a playful swat. “I can cum from any of them!”

Okay, so she actually had cum. And it was super good we could be so open about things like this. Judy seemed really proud about what she could do. Which I could totally understand. I liked being able to cum from having Mark in my mouth or my pussy. So natch Judy would be happy about having a third.

Still, anal. Icky.

Although. Sitting there with Mark’s fingers plunging in and out of my sopping pussy (he’d started fingering me! Yay!) I had to admit that I was starting to get a bit curious. I mean, I had watched them. I was wondering what it would feel like. It must feel so weird, having a cock, you, know, back there. Filling you up. Would it feel the same as a cock in my pussy? Or something different?

I was sure if I asked Mark he’d help me try it out.

But it was so nasty. And hot. So, so hot. Like my pussy was getting even wetter as I thought about it and there were little tingles shooting down my thighs and…

No. We were totally never doing it.

I could defs think about it though.

(The end)