The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look at the Screen, Too

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Really, Mark,” I whined. “This again?”

“Yeah, Judy, this again” Mark replied, giving my behind a playful swat. I could hear the grin in his voice even if I couldn’t see it. “I need to make some more adjustments, so you just stay there and watch.”

“Oh alright,” I huffed, propping my chin on my hands and keeping my position. Which was bent over the back of my lounge, legs spread, back arched and my short skirt flipped up. It had been Mark’s idea. It meant I could watch the show we had on and get my arse pounded at the same time.

He really was a great friend.

I’d never really liked the idea of anal. Hated it in fact. Shot down every boyfriend who had asked for it. And gave those who tried to get it without asking the boot. Just too nasty, you know?

But a week or so back I’d been sitting at work, typing away at my computer. Which wasn’t all that easy with my nails as long as they were these days, but anyway. So there I was typing away, when an idea pops into my head. Maybe anal isn’t so bad. Maybe something slipping in there, filling me up, might be hot. I was squirming in my seat, my constant arousal ratcheting up a notch or two, just thinking about it. God knows where the thought came from. But I’d got used to getting super duper ideas when I was in front of a screen. That had started about the same time that my not a school friend Mark had taken the job as head of IT at the law firm I worked for. Long story short, even though we hadn’t been friends in school we’d really hit it off when we’d met up again. He’d been some whizz kid in Silicon Valley but had given that up to pursue ‘other interests’. Whatever they were. He’d never told me.

Anyway, we’d started spending few nights a week streaming at my place. He’d come in, give me a hug and then finger me to a yummy cum. Usually feel up my tits and arse. Just friend stuff, you know? After we were settled I’d suck him off or he’d drag me on to his lap and I’d bounce up and down on his cock. Or he’d lie me down and pound my hot, needy, cunt.

Nothing special.

But, like I was saying, this idea pops into my head. What would it feel like to have something filling my arse? Much as the idea had always been a total turn off, there was something intriguing about it. Wanting to know what feeling full, back, you know, there, would be like. It really was a hot idea. I even fingered my rosebud a couple of times at night. Not, you know, inside, but just trying out what a little pressure on it felt like. It was definitely intriguing.

Enticing as the idea was, I was stuck what to do it about. I couldn’t just walk up to a guy and say “Want to fuck my arse?” What sort of a girl do you think I am? I had an obvious solution though.

Mark.

He was my best friend in the world. It was cool. We’d hang out, tell each other everything. We’d even call each other nicknames. I’d use thing like ‘Marky’ and he’d use things like ‘Cunt for brains’. Just friend stuff. And, like I said, we fucked. It’s not like we were in a relationship. He probably wished we were, but he’s not my type. It wasn’t even friends with benefits. More like he was doing me a favour. See, ever since I hit puberty I’ve constantly been in heat. Which can make things like concentrating rough at times, you know? Hard when you’re a lawyer. But Mark was my best friend in the world, so he was happy to help me out by taking the edge off my arousal.

I had a lot of edges.

So, anyway, Mark had seemed like the obvious choice to help me with my ‘backdoor investigation’. He hadn’t even blinked when I’d asked if he wanted to fuck my arse. He’d said he was up for it.

Ha ha, I’d thought, noting the tent pole in his jeans. What a kidder. My friend likes his jokes, but I won’t say that his sense of humour is the best. But he is my bestest friend in the world.

It was even his idea to do me over the back of lounge so I could still see the screen.

I completely forgot his bad joke as soon as the tip of his cock touched my rosebud. My knees were shaking as delicious sparks shot through my body. And as he thrust inside me? Ho, boy! Those sparks were in front of my eyes and in my brain and I was melting. There was an animal moan. Fuck! That was me. God, I sounded like some she-beast in heat. Every thrust of his hips was pushing me closer and closer. And then he was shooting his load into my arse and I was cumming so hard I thought my head was going to pop.

So yeah, I’d cum just from my friend ramming my arse. Not a surprise, I suppose. I could cum just from blowing him. And having Mark’s well-lubed cock sawing in and out of my arse had felt every bit as good as having his cock in my pussy. So it looked like I could cum just from having a cock in any of my three holes. How good is that?

But his cock wasn’t inside me now (damn!). Even if with a bit of help from my hands he’d been up for a second round. I’d cum during that as well. Yum. But he’d called it after the second time and was now kneeling near my widescreen, fiddling with it. That damn test pattern was back on the screen.

“If we’re not going to watch anything, can I sit down?”

“Just stay there, cum bucket,” Mark shot back, not even really paying me any attention. At least he used a cute nickname for me. “Just like you are.”

“If I do that, I can’t get my thong back up,” I pointed out. My thong, frilly and lacy, natch, was around one ankle. With my legs spread a meter apart, what else was I going to do with it? But that also meant I couldn’t get it back up.

“I like you like that. You look sexy.”

Well, any girl likes to hear that. I suppose with his jizz leaking out of my butt and my skimpy little thong on the floor I did look sexy. Not that he could see, being on the other side of the lounge. He could imagine it, I suppose. I heard somewhere that guys are into images. Pervs.

If he was thinking of how I looked, I suppose the heels I was wearing didn’t hurt.

Yeah, I had on a pair of four inch heels. Bright red, pointy-toed. Mark called them stripper heels. Kidder. You need platforms and five inch spikes to really be stripper heels. Maybe I should… Nah. I wouldn’t go that far. But four inch stilettos? Sure. I’d started wearing them around the house. Like my ultra-short skirts and the thongs that went with them, they just felt more comfortable, you know?

Not that I’d really been a high-heel girl, no matter good my legs are. Oh, I’d had a couple of black pairs that almost made four inches, but only for special occasions. Generally I’d kept myself to no more than two inches, even at work. But then I’d been sitting in front of a screen. Was it work? No, I’m pretty sure it was when Mark and I were watching something. Anyway. I’d decided that I wanted to try wearing higher heels more often. I was just going to try them out at home, but Mark had suggested I wear them at work, too. Had said it would help the judges pay more attention to the cases I was presenting.

Hah! Pay more attention to my legs and butt more like. Men are such sleazebags.

I’d pointed out to my friend that not all judges are men. He’d muttered something about what if the female judges were bi or gay.

Men? I ask you? What is about them and lesbian fantasies? Well, any man suggests a threesome to me, let alone me and some other girl putting on a show for him, and that’s the last he’ll be seeing of me. I am a-grade straight.

Back to my heels. We’d compromised on three inch heels if the judge was female. Mark had pointed out that there’d be the opposition lawyer, the jury for some trials so on, so on.

I have to admit he was right. First trial I wore my shiny new black four inch spike heels (far from the only pair I own now—like I said, the ones I had on that night were bright red), the opposition lead couldn’t take his eyes off them. Totally fluffed his opening statement. Poor guy never recovered. Of course that I was wearing a pencil skirt just this side of respectable probably didn’t hurt. I’m only twenty-five, a year into my career, so just a junior. But I keep being part of cases won that easily and I can see a promotion coming my way.

See, I told you Mark was a good friend.

Anyway, I was wearing heels constantly at home now. It felt great! Mark had even been good enough to point me at some videos about how to wear them. The trick is to cross one foot in front of the other in just the right way. Man, I felt so so sexy every time my arse swayed when I did that. And he added some videos about to how strengthen and care for my feet so wearing heels a lot wouldn’t hurt them.

Best. Friend. Ever.

At least when he wasn’t making me watch that stupid test pattern while he worked on my widescreen.

“How do you feel, Judy?” he asked God knew how long latter.

How did I feel? Bored. Horny. Would he just use one of my holes again? “I am calm, alert and entranced.” When would he get the message that when I said that it meant I was bored out of my mind?

“That’s good Judy. You’re so good at this.”

I wasn’t sure what the hell he was talking about. I was just leaning over the back of my lounge. But whatever.

“You want me to fuck your arse. You love me fucking your arse. Having a cock in your arse is just as good as having a cock in your pussy. You’ll cum when I fuck your arse.”

See what I mean. Bor-ring. I couldn’t see what the point of him saying things like that were. We both knew they were true.

“Yes Mark,” I replied in that flat voice. Would my friend get the idea already? “I want you to fuck my arse. I love you fucking my arse. Having a cock in my arse is just as good as having a cock in my pussy. I’ll cum when you fuck my arse.”

Total dullsville. When you’re constantly horny like I am, having a cock in any of your holes is heaven. I think that idea first came to me while I was in front of a screen, too. Having spent over a decade in constant heat, you’d have thought I’d have known that, but anyway. I was lucky I had a friend like Mark to help me manage it so I didn’t just throw myself at random guys. I’m not a slut. After that I think I just switched off. Mark was probably going on about whatever nerd stuff he was doing to my screen. Bor-ring.

It was a little while later I started paying attention again. I was still bent over the back of the lounge, but at least that stupid test pattern wasn’t on the screen. Even if it was entrancing it was still stupid. Anyway, Mark was standing beside me, one hand reaching down between my spread legs to finger my twat. Yum.

“I think we should invite Lisa over,” Mark said.

“What?” I exclaimed loudly. Although the loud part might have been because he was casually flicking my clit. “But?”

I couldn’t see how that was going to work at all. Lisa was another of the junior lawyers from work. Started the same time I did and went through an accelerated course like me so she was the same age Mark and I were. And she was hot. Smoking hot. I had to admit she might have been hotter than me. She had long legs like me and long raven black hair and cheek bones models would sell their mothers for. I could see why Mark might want to get to know her better. He was not getting anywhere with me. We’d had that discussion a couple of times. A relationship between us was definitely off the table. So he might try his luck with Lisa. But seriously, even if he was cute in a geeky kind of way, she was so far out of his league it wasn’t funny.

And besides that, if Lisa was here we’d probably have to cut down on some of the friend stuff we did. She might get the wrong idea.

“We’re going to invite her.” My friend really sounded firm about this.

Umm, firm. Is his cock firm? Bad Judy, I told myself, focussing back on what we were discussing.

I wasn’t convinced by the idea. If Lisa was about, how was I going to get at my friend’s cock inside me to take my edge off? “Ma-ark.” I whined. “If she’s here how are we going to fuck?”

That’s one thing I like about our friendship. We can be direct with each other.

Mark just reached around my torso, took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisted it. Hard. I knew what that meant. We’d agreed that if I got any really silly ideas he’d do that to let me know that I was out of line.

Friends have their ways of communicating, you know?

“Oh all right,” I huffed. Oh, and the only reason that he could get at my tits was that I’d undone my blouse and bra so he could get a good handful of them while he plugged my arse.

What sort of a friend would I be if I didn’t do things like that? But I’m no bare-titted slut, so don’t think I am.

“You’ll have to wear jeans and no heels,” he declared.

“Mark! Seriously?” That was it. I was doing my clothes back up. If he was going to be like that, he was going to have feel my tits up through my bra and blouse. Which was sexy in itself. Mmmm.

“Seriously, Judy.”

I really, really didn’t want to. I’d kept a couple of pairs of jeans when Mark and I had gone through my wardrobe. Such a good friend. I trusted his tastes completely. He had a really good eye for lingerie for a start. He was so right when he said that women’s underwear was all about making the wearer look sexy. And that the sexier it made you look, the more comfortable it felt. But I’d already thought of all that. When I was watching a screen. How in synch are we? Anyway, like I said, I’d kept a couple of pairs of jeans in amongst the welter of new oh so yummily short skirts I’d bought at Mark’s suggestion. I’d tried wearing one of my old pairs when I’d gone grocery shopping a couple of weekends back. Mark wasn’t about, so no need to dress up, right? But they’d felt totally ick. Scratchy and confining and just wrong. After that it was short skirts for me whenever I could get away with it. Which did have its own problems. One idiot had even carded me when I went to buy a bottle of wine for Mark and me to share. Like, seriously? Did I look like I was still in school? Well, that skirt was a lovely little pleated tartan number, so maybe. But even so. Next time I was going back there I was totally going to get even with that guy. I’d got this sheer white blouse and a tie and a red school blazer and I was going to do my hair in pigtails. I’d tried the outfit out on Mark. Complete with high-heeled mary janes with cute little straps across the ankles and knee socks. He’d said I was totally rocking the Catholic schoolgirl look. Before he threw me on the lounge and fucked me senseless.

I think it was my twisting one of the pigtails around my fingers while I pouted at him that did it.

Anyway, let’s see what that idiot sales assistant has to say next time I go back there! Hah!

While that idea was fun, it looked like I was going to have to put up with Lisa coming over. Poor Mark. She was going to put him in his place so fast, his head would spin.

At least that would let us get back to him fucking me whenever I needed it.

Yum.

* * *

Lisa

This was a bad idea. If Mark had invited me around to his place I would have just given him a flat no. Well, probably. Almost certainly. Even if some little thought was inclined to say yes it would have been a bad idea.

If it had have been just him and me I would have known what he was after. I know I’m attractive. Reasonably attractive anyway. I’ve had my share of guys hitting on me. And my share of boyfriends. Not that I have the time for anything like that at the moment, I’d split up with my last boyfriend just before finals in our last year of law school. So about 15 months back. I couldn’t manage the stress of exams and a relationship. But I wasn’t looking for anything at the moment. Especially with workmates. That never leads anywhere good.

I had my career to think about. I was only a year out of law school. Which took me three years. Normally it takes four, but I was in a fast track program. After that I was lucky enough to get a place at a big firm. But that has its own problems. They always hire more than they need then weed out those they don’t want. Some of the ones in my intake had already been ‘let go’. That damn well wasn’t happening to me. I was working as hard as I could to make sure I was one of those who stuck around. Burning the midnight oil. Giving up on a social life, let alone relationships.

That could all wait until my career was on more solid ground.

So if it had just been Mark, I definitely would have said no.

Maybe.

But he was asking me to go to Judy’s place. Which was weird. And had its own problems. Why wasn’t Judy asking me? It was her place. Judy had been hired the same time as me. So you could say we were in competition. Not that I’d go to the lengths she had lately. I wouldn’t call her a bimbo. Not to her face, anyway. But the way she’d started dressing? High heels and short skirts and nails that made me wonder how she managed to type a word. Not to mention lipstick colours that looked more suited to a street corner than a court room. Did she think that was going to impress the partners?

Not anything I’d ever do.

Maybe I was just being bitchy. Stress will do that to me. Something I have to work on. And what I was hearing in the corridors was that Judy’s work was A-grade. Seniors were lining up to get her as a junior on their cases. And not just the men. So even if she looked like a bimbo, she had far more brains than one. It also meant that if she had one of the long term positions sewn up it was one less for the rest of us to fight over.

Like I said, stress.

So really, I should have been spending all my time working harder to make sure I survived.

But all work and no play makes Lisa a dull girl. True, but I’m not sure where I got the thought from. Something to do with a screen…? Ah, never mind. I supposed I could spare a night or two.

Still weird that it had been Mark asking me.

So I checked with Judy. And tried to ignore the way she had her hips cocked. In the four inch heels she was wearing I suppose she didn’t have much choice. How the hell did she survive on her feet in a courtroom in those things? Five minutes in a pair like that and my back would be killing me.

She said that she and Mark would love to have me over. The way she said it made me wonder, was there something between them? I didn’t know whether that would make it easier or not. I really couldn’t see them together. Even without Judy’s recent forays into office bimbo territory she was amazingly attractive. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not into women at all. But I know when another woman is attractive. And Judy definitely was. I knew I’d never compete with her. Long blond hair, blue eyes and, as one of my colleagues said before he got the flick from the firm, legs that went on for days. She turned heads wherever she went.

So Judy definitely had looks. Mark, was, well, sort of cute in a nerdy way, I suppose. But Judy could do way better than him.

Look, I’m probably not being fair on Mark. He just wasn’t my type. Or Judy’s to be honest. I’d heard her say once she liked outdoorsy types. With brains. You know, office on the weekday, rock-climbing or rafting or something on the weekend. Huh. I do some of that. If she asked, I could introduce her to some guys. Not something I’m going to offer though. Too forward. Anyway, as far as I knew, Mark wasn’t her type.

You’d probably know him. Silicon Valley whiz kid, made a few magazine covers before giving it all up at the age of twenty-five. Nobody could work out why he was working as the head of IT for our law firm. Although apparently he and Judy had known each other at school.

Hey, if there was something between them then maybe that’s what he was doing here. And why he thought it was okay if he was the one asking me over to her place. An old school relationship rekindled? That’d be kind of romantic I suppose.

Wish I had the time for things like that.

Anyway, I wasn’t sure I wanted to go tip-toing into the middle of a new relationship. Too much drama, especially if I was going to be a spare wheel.

I had briefs to go over.

So I almost made my mind up to say no. Even if Mark had said he’d given my computer his personal attention. Which was nice of him, I suppose.

I was sitting at my desk one lunch time, working away and thinking about how to politely say no when Mark leans over the divider.

“You thought about our invitation?” he grinned.

This was it. I needed to say no. There was no one else around, just us. Everyone else had lurked off to lunch. Slackers. Time to be direct.

“Well, uh.” What was the matter with me? I never had a problem speaking my mind. “I really think…”

Before I got any further, Mark’s hand went to the back of my screen, flicked something. I don’t know. All of a sudden the screen changed into some sort of swirling picture, all bright colours and shapes I couldn’t quite grasp before they morphed into something else.

Where did my work go? I really needed to finish…

I really needed to look at the screen.

“How are you feeling, Lisa?”

How as I feeling? I was, um…

“I am calm, alert and entranced.” That sounded more like me. Definitely direct. Calm and alert, yes, that’s what I needed to be. I needed to be on the top of my game if I was going to land a permanent position.

Entranced? Uh?

Actually, the screen was kind of pretty. Relaxing. Really nice to look at it. And I was looking at it. Really looking. Not looking at anything else. So I suppose you could say I was entranced.

“That’s good Lisa,” Mark grinned, just leaning over the side of my cubicle. “Really good. Now about you coming over to Judy’s.”

Sorry, Mark. Not happening. I just needed to say it.

“You want to say yes. You really want to say yes. It’s important to you to say yes. You’ll look forward to it.”

“I want to say yes.” Why was my voice so flat? Maybe it’s because I was worrying about where my work had gone. I really couldn’t afford to lose it. A mistake that big would be the end of me. “I really want to say yes. It’s important to me to say yes. I’ll look forward to it.”

Well, of course I would. Work was important, but even I needed a break occasionally. I don’t know what I’d been thinking, considering turning down the invitation. That would have totally been the wrong thing to do.

I think Mark said some other things but I was too busy looking at the screen to worry about it. Maybe if I stared at it long enough my work would just reappear. Or maybe not. It was nice to look at.

“That’s good Lisa.” I could hear the smile in Mark’s voice. I couldn’t see it. My eyes were glued to the screen. It was so entrancing. “And you’ll forget having this part of the conversation. Remembering it isn’t important.”

Of course I’d forget it. It wasn’t important. No offense to Mark, but even if he was the head of IT, some random conversation wasn’t worth remembering. I had my work to worry about.

The work that was on my screen, right in front of me. I had the odd idea that it had disappeared for a moment. Weird. Maybe I should get some lunch.

“So, you going to join us for some streaming?”

“Yes,” I said. Just like that. Direct. Professional. I don’t know why I’d taken so long to tell him. “Of course I’m coming, I’m looking forward to it.”

That was definitely the right thing to say.

Although I was having doubts by the time I arrived at Judy’s a few night later. I’d worked extra hard to make sure I could spare the time, so that was okay. But I still wasn’t sure about this.

It wasn’t helped by the fact that Judy seemed to resent me being there. I mean, seriously, she was almost pouting. If she didn’t want me there she should just say so. It was her place. And I still couldn’t work out what was going on between the pair of them. The looks Judy was giving him were clear as day. But Mark seemed totally oblivious.

I know what it means when a girl looks at a guy like that. She wasn’t just stretching. She was literally arching her back. Batting her eyelids, gentle touches on his arm. The whole nine yards. I swear, a couple of times she giggled. Actually giggled. I’d seen high school girls be less obvious than her.

Look, if she wanted something with Mark, then that was her business. I couldn’t blame her. Not in general anyway. As far as I knew she didn’t have a boyfriend. So she may have been feeling a bit, well, needy. I know I was. It had come to me the other day. Like I said, it was over a year since my last boyfriend and something casual just wasn’t me, so I’d been celibate all that time. Longest stretch I’d gone without a relationship since high school. Maybe it was starting to tell on me. A girl has needs, you know? Just recently I’d started thinking about sex. A lot. Well, a lot for me. It was usually when I was sitting in front of my screen at work and I’d drift off and I’d think about some hunky guy and we’d be doing it and…

Look, I’m not ignorant about sex, okay? Like I said, I’d had a few boyfriends and I was no virgin. I won’t say I was the most adventurous girl out there, but let’s just say I was familiar with more than one position. Most of which I’d been picturing lately and…

So I knew about sex. Even given a couple of my boyfriends head once or twice. I’d didn’t let them cum in my mouth or anything. Yuck. Anyway, I was thinking about sex a lot lately. Which wasn’t like me. Maybe I did need to look for a relationship.

At least I wasn’t making it obvious, like Judy was.

Was she even wearing a bra?

I shouldn’t be rude like that. It was her place.

Anyway, once we started watching the latest release on Netflix I felt much better. Calmer. It didn’t matter what Judy, was doing. I was happy to be there.

The more I watched, the happier I felt.

Judy’s mood improved, too. She stopped acting like some schoolgirl in heat. Oddly, it was after she’d gone to get us some snacks. Maybe she liked playing hostess? I don’t know. Mark went with her. He said I could just watch some shorts if I wanted. I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen. Wow. If I was enjoying something as simple as this maybe I really did need to get out more. Maybe this was some deprived part of my brain lapping up something vaguely social.

Absorbing it.

Anyway, like I said, when Judy came back with some snacks a few minutes later she seemed much happier about everything. Although why she was thrusting one of her fingers in and out of her mouth while she sucked on it like there was no tomorrow was beyond me. Seriously, her cheeks were hollowing.

There were some things about her that I just didn’t get.

She was being a nice hostess though. Insisted that Mark and I ate the snacks. She said she’d had what she needed while she and Mark were in the kitchen.

After that everyone just sort of relaxed. Laughed and joked about the shows and it felt really good to be part of something, you know? I hadn’t realised how much I’d missed that, playing hermit in my room every night to keep up with work.

But at the end of the night things got a bit weird again. Mark told Judy she needed to go to her room and work on one of her briefs. Not reminded her, or asked her if she needed to. Flat out told her.

I really should have said something. But something else told me that I should keep quiet. I was just a guest. That was the easiest thing to do, so I went with it.

Even if Judy was pouting, actually pouting, like a teenager told to go do her homework.

This was definitely starting to feel awkward. Maybe it was time for me to be out of there and leave my workmates to whatever weirdness they had going.

Judy had stomped off and I was about to say a hurried goodbye when Mark said I should look at the screen.

So of course I did.

Oddly, it wasn’t showing anything I expected. It was like a weird screensaver or something, all colours and patterns. It seemed strangely familiar, but I couldn’t place it.

It was really, really, nice to look at though.

“How do you feel, Lisa?”

How long had I been looking at the screen? Mark and I couldn’t have sat there for all that long without saying anything. That would have been weird. But I also had this feeling that I had been staring at the screen, not saying anything, for ages. I hope that wasn’t right. It would have been rude of me.

Speaking of not being rude, Mark had asked me a question. So I should reply.

“I am calm, alert and entranced.”

That was an odd thing for me to say. Or was it? I mean, I was feeling calm. Judy was gone, with her strange moods, and I was just sitting there. So I was calm. And I liked to think I was always paying attention to what went on around me. So I could say I was alert. And what was on the screen was so pretty and I wanted to watch it and I couldn’t take me eyes off it…

So you could say it was entrancing.

So maybe calm, alert and entranced was the right answer.

Although I wasn’t sure how alert I was. Mark was saying something and I wasn’t sure how much attention I’d been paying. Something told me I had taken it in. So maybe that meant I was alert.

All good then.

“You enjoyed this evening.”

I had, actually. Once Judy had loosened up anyway.

“You want to do it again.”

Of course I did. Although I wouldn’t want to spend too long just looking at patterns on the screen. Even if they were so amazing and I could watch them forever and…

What was Mark saying? Oh right.

“You’ll agree to come over any time Judy or I ask you.”

Sure. I’d had fun. And I did need some sort of a social life. I think I decided that sometime in the evening.

While watching the screen.

Maybe it would take my mind off this odd preoccupation with sex I was developing. Did Mark say something about that? I’m sure I’d have noticed if he did…

I started going over there as a regular thing. Usually three nights a week. I had to really crack down on myself to make sure the other nights were enough to keep up with work. Although, funny thing, I seemed to be getting more value out of that time. Like I was more focussed or something. Maybe not having a social life had dulled me. Judy and Mark were really supportive, too. Judy especially. She said she wanted to see us both get permanent positions.

Maybe then I’d have time for a relationship. I was still thinking about sex. A lot. I’d thought maybe a bit of self-attention at night might help. But it hadn’t. I’d still find myself drifting off in front of my screen at work and imagining a nice thick cock and what it could do to me and…

Not that I could tell Judy, even if I was genuinely starting to see her as a friend. There’s just some things that aren’t easy to talk about. And she could still be a little weird.

Like how lately she wore short skirts and heels all the time. Like every time I went over to her place, there she was. Spike heels and short skirts. And when I say short. Geez. The number of times I got a flash of her panties. Well, thongs if I’m being accurate.

I guess it had to be aimed at Mark. Well, more than guess. If I’m being honest she seemed to be literally gagging for it. Not that it got her anywhere. He still seemed totally oblivious.

Poor girl.

I could sympathise. A bit. I mean, she had told me it had been a while since her last boyfriend. Like over a year. Although she had hinted that she’d had a casual thing or two since then. But compared to me, that was nothing. I hadn’t had a boyfriend since before law school. So it was over four years now. He was only the second guy I’d had sex with. Lost my virginity on prom night (like, I know, total stereotype, right?) and then him. The sex hadn’t been that amazing, either. Just boring, missionary stuff. I hadn’t been game for anything else. He’d asked me to suck his cock once or twice but there was no way I was doing that. Maybe, just maybe, my husband might get that if I ever got married. And, like I said, I couldn’t dream of having sex outside a relationship.

I was dreaming of sex a lot lately though.

Was Judy dreaming of Mark? From the oblivious way he acted dreaming was all she was going to get to do.

I didn’t say anything. It would rude to, right? Maybe I should have, though. Told her I thought she didn’t have a chance. Like I said, we were really becoming friends. We’d eat lunch together, we’d talk about the cases we were working on. And other stuff. Like clothes and shoes and stuff. You know? I was almost tempted to ask her for advice on makeup. Something told me I should do that. But she really went further than I ever would.

Of course, Mark was there at her place every night as well. He’s a great guy. He’s my friend as well. Maybe a better friend than Judy. I’d realised that one day at work in front of my screen.

Mark is my best friend.

Although even with the way he just treated her like a friend in front of me I still sometimes wondered whether he and Judy had something going on. Every night I went over to Judy’s, he was already there. I asked him about it once and he said he needed to help Judy with her edges. I had no idea what he was talking about. But something told me I didn’t need to ask. So I didn’t.

I still had to wonder though. It was Mark who answered the door every night, not Judy. Not that it was anything weird.

We’d say hi, like friends. And he’d give my tits a squeeze, like friends.

Nothing unusual.

Until one night, anyway.

So I arrived at Judy’s same time as usual, knocked and waited for the door to open.

It wasn’t Mark who answered. It was Judy. Who had a big smile on her face which dropped like a stone when she realised it was me.

“Oh, I thought it was Mark,” she pouted.

Awkward, or what?

She did ask me in, but she was totally grumpy. I couldn’t see what the problem was. I assumed he’d be there soon. And even if she was missing him, why take it out on me? I wasn’t feeling that happy either.

Mark hadn’t been there to squeeze my tits.

So I should probably explain a few things. I’d realised that I really liked Mark squeezing my tits. I couldn’t remember when I decided that. Maybe at work. Maybe at Judy’s. It was definitely when I was looking at a screen. It doesn’t matter where. But I really liked it. It made me feel part of the group, that Mark was comfortable enough with me to be able to do that. Showed how good friends we were.

Until tonight I hadn’t realised how much I looked forward to him squeezing my tits.

And yes, I was calling them tits. Up until a little while ago I had called them breasts. Or, just occasionally, boobs, if I was being particularly adventurous. I’d thought all those other words were too demeaning.

But I’d realised I’d been too uptight. Was it when I was in front of a screen? Probably. Doesn’t matter though. Anyway, I was too uptight. So I needed to loosen up. And one way to loosen up was to call my tits, well, tits. And maybe some other things. Maybe.

Calling them tits was really nice when I was daydreaming about sex. Mmmmm.

Anyway, I liked Mark squeezing my tits. I wanted him to squeeze my tits.

Which he did when he arrived a few minutes later. That felt much better. Even if I did collect a bit of a glare from Judy. Seriously? Mark squeezing my tits had nothing to do with sex. And if he hadn’t got the message from her by now he probably never would. That tiny tartan plaid skirt she was wearing would melt stone. And then there were her heels. Not subtle at all.

I felt a bit sorry for her.

After he squeezed my tits he gave her a hug, then squeezed her tits and fondled her arse. I totally got it. They’d been friends way longer than Mark and I had (even if he was my bestest friend in the world), so they’d show it a bit more.

Nothing unusual at all.

Mark grabbing a good handful of my tits was just our way of saying hi.

Sometimes I wished he’d do a bit more. Like grab my arse like he did Judy’s. But I couldn’t ask. That would be rude. And maybe overstepping the friend’s boundary.

With my tits squeezed and Mark having given Judy her hello we could get down to watching some shows.

Judy didn’t seem to be paying attention though. She was squirming around in her seat like she had a whole colony of ants in that thong. Which was pink tonight. Not that I was interested, ewww, but nobody in that room could have missed it.

“Ma-ark,” she whined eventually. Honestly, she sounded like a teenager. I really was going to have to talk to her. As a friend. “Pleeease?”

Strangely, Mark didn’t look at her, he looked at me before answering Judy. “Yeah,” he nodded. “I think she’s good.”

I had no idea what he meant. Judy seemed to though. She leapt out of her chair like there’d been springs in the seat. And scampered over to kneel down between his legs.

Before undoing his jeans and pulling them and his boxers down.

I didn’t know what to say. Or where to look. I think I could hear the gears grinding in my head. She couldn’t seriously be about to do what I thought she was about to do.

And then she did, locking her lips about Mark’s erect cock.

I was frozen to the spot.

“Look at the screen, Lisa.”

That sounded like a good idea. It meant I didn’t have to look at what Judy was doing.

I think Mark was talking to me. Which was kinda strange given what Judy was doing, but, whatever.

After a few minutes I calmed down. I mean, what they were doing was no big deal. She was just sucking him off.

Even if I found that a bit weird, that was just me.

It was totally embarrassing though.

I mean, when you’re a twenty-five-year-old virgin it makes you feel a bit, well unusual at the best of times. So yeah, I was a virgin. Maybe that was why I was daydreaming about sex so much. Having never had any. Maybe my libido finally wanted some attention. Not to say I’d never thought about sex. I absolutely had. But the closest I’d ever got was some heavy petting on prom night. I’d seriously thought we’d ‘do it’ but it hadn’t happened. And then, once I got to college, I never seemed to have the time for anything like that. So, yeah, not only was I a virgin, I’d never actually had a steady boyfriend.

It looked like Judy had. At least, judging by how she seemed to know what she was doing. I could see them out of the corner of my eye. Mark had a big grin on his face and Judy was using her hands on his, um, equipment and I swear her cheeks were so hollow you could fit a tennis ball in them.

You probably think I should have been more concerned. If Mark and Judy wanted to do things like this they should do it in private, right? Well, not really. What I realised, sitting there, was that this was just them being friends. Like the way Mark squeezed our tits. So not really a big deal. Although Judy seemed to be getting into it. Maybe more than a friend should. Sometimes she’d take her lips off that cock just enough to moan and the way her hips were starting to gyrate, you’d think…

And then when Mark came (and I could tell he did, there was this little bit that dribbled out of the corner of Judy’s mouth) her whole body shook and she cried out, like she’d cum too. It had to be an act. Didn’t it? I’d seen where her hands were, they’d been on Mark the whole time. There was no way she could have cum just from sucking him off.

Could she?

Anyway, she just smiled up at him, while using one finger to scrape that bit of jizz off her chin and sucked that finger. Ewww. It had to taste horrible.

Had I seen her do something like that before? No, I couldn’t have.

It all made me a little jealous. Not something I’m proud of, but I’m being honest here. Not what Judy did. Maybe when I was married. Maybe. But I was jealous of what it said about just how good friend those two were. And actually, that had sort of convinced me. They were just friends. There was nothing more between them. Did that come to me watching them or watching the screen? It doesn’t matter.

And, if I was being really honest, I was jealous about the fact that Judy knew heaps more about sex stuff than I did. I knew she’d had boyfriends, like, plural, and I bet she’d, well, actually, you know, done it. She was the same age I was, but she was obviously heaps more experienced.

So, yeah, I was jealous of that too. But I knew they were just being friends.

After that Judy spent more time between Mark’s legs then she did sitting on the lounge with us. They’d probably realised that I was okay with how they showed their friendship. Which I was. More or less. If Judy felt comfortable enough sucking off our friend, who was I to object?

After we finished our quota of episodes for the night Judy trotted off to her room. After asking Mark if he’d be able to help her with her edge. Which I still didn’t get, but anyway.

Mark was fiddling with the remote. I was about say goodnight when the some weird swirling images came up on the screen.

Of course I had to watch them.

“How are you feeling, Lisa?”

“I am calm, alert and entranced.” I was. Once I’d gotten over the shock of what Judy and Mark had done I’d calmed right down. Watching the shows seemed to have helped with that. And even with how late it was, I wasn’t all that tired. So, alert. And I was watching the screen. Intently. That definitely meant I was alert. It also meant I could see how amazing the images were as they twisted and glowed and drew me in and…

So you could say it was entrancing.

“You don’t mind Judy sucking my cock. It’s just what we do. Nothing unusual about it.”

Well, I could see that. Made total sense. I had no idea why I had been uptight about it. It was just friend stuff. Why would I mind?

God that screen really was entrancing.

“You’re curious about it, though.”

That made sense too. I’d never done anything like that. Being curious would only be natural.

“It turns you on.”

Mark might be my best friend in the world. But honestly, sometimes he could be a bit too direct, you know? I couldn’t argue with the truth of what he said. It had turned me on. It was no surprise. I’d been thinking about sex a lot, and then with what they did, even if they were only friends…

It was totally embarrassing him bringing it up though.

“You’re a virgin. You’ve never had sex.”

Seriously? It was true, but did he have to make such a big thing about it? Was this embarrass Lisa night or what? It was, like, really embarrassing. Me being my age and a virgin. I mean, if he wasn’t my best friend in the world I might get upset.

But he really was my best friend.

“You need to find the right guy to give your virginity to.”

See? I said he was a friend. Totally good advice. I pitied girls that had just thrown it away. So many girls I knew had lost theirs on prom night or something like that. I bet Judy had.

Stop that. Thinking like that was really uncool. She was my friend. Best female friend I had. So I shouldn’t be mean to her.

I’m sure Mark said a whole lot of other stuff but I was only half-listening. I was still getting over the embarrassment of him mentioning that watching them had turned me on. And that I was a virgin. I couldn’t get too mad though. The screen was so pretty.

At least until Mark turned it off.

Err, had we been talking? I couldn’t remember. Judy had gone to her room and…

I don’t know. Nothing to worry about.

We said goodnight. And Mark squeezed my tits. Of course. He said he’d be staying a little longer, help Judy with her edges. Whatever.

I couldn’t help picturing what they’d done.

It had been super hot. Sometimes at work I’d imagine what it would feel like, to have a guy’s, um, cock, in my mouth. I’d suck on a pencil or something and stare at and my screen and imagine and… Obviously the pencil was way too small. But still. It made me feel all wet and tingly. Like when I watched my friends.

I didn’t want them to know how hot that made me. So I acted totally cool when Judy went down on our friend. Of course I snuck glances. I told myself it was just in case I ever did decide to give my special guy a thrill. It was embarrassing how hot watching them made me.

I got lots of chances to watch.

I mean, after that first night, Judy spent more time between Mark’s legs than watching the screen. Like, seriously. She claimed she was listening to the shows, but I don’t know. If she wasn’t my best friend and I totally knew they were just friends I’d have thought she was a slut or something.

That was totally unfair of me. I really have to stop being bitchy.

And honestly, I couldn’t criticise too much. I was watching them as much as I was watching the screen. I mean, I tried to hide it. Put my hand up so it looked like I wasn’t. But if I spread my fingers a little, well…

Could you blame me? Sometimes I got so wet I had to rub my thighs together and…

I was totally discrete about it though.

At least I thought I was.

“I think someone likes what she sees,” Judy grinned one night, unlocking her lips from around Mark’s cock. God, had she left a lipstick ring around its base? I don’t know. I totally wasn’t watching that closely

Honestly.

“Is that right, titty-bits?” Mark asked. “You like watching slut-cheeks suck me off?”

“No!” I cried. Even if it was totally lie. I wasn’t going to admit how much it turned me on watching them. Like, total paint-my-cheeks-red embarrassment. “Do not!”

“Do so!” Judy exclaimed. “Titty-bits likes to watch!”

Busted.

God, I was so embarrassed. Not at what she’d called me. That was super nice of her. I’d found out that my friends had nicknames for each other. Lots of them. Like ‘Marky’ for him and ‘slut-cheeks’ for her. They’d been nice enough to include me in that. ‘Titty-bits’ wasn’t the only nickname they had for me but I really liked it. Reminded me of how Mark and I said hello. But really, any of the nicknames they had for me was good. Made me feel part of the gang, you know?

I really valued that.

But I was embarrassed at being found out.

“Not as much as she likes to do it,” I muttered. Which was totally true. Yeah, I was turned on and my little cunny was wet and yummy warm and there were delicious tingles in my tummy. But Judy? Before she’d said anything to me she’d been moaning around that cock like she was fit to burst. And if it was like every other time she was going to act like she came. Impossible that she actually did, right? I’d watched. Her hands were always on Mark. Anyway, if she wanted to put on an act for our friend, that was her problem.

“So what if I do?” Judy pouted. God, that girl could pout when she wanted to. “It’s hot and I get to cum.”

I had to blink at that. Did she really cum just from giving him oral sex? Really? That was, uh, well. Uh. Okay.

“Judy, that’s, uh, kind of slutty.” I was so shocked I didn’t even use a nickname for her. Which was kind of rude of me.

“Oh come on, titty-bits,” my best female friend in the world whined. “It’s not slutty at all. We’re just friends.”

She had me there.

“Girls, girls,” Mark cut in, obviously trying to calm us down. “Now, cock-slut, I think we’re being a bit mean to titty-bits.”

We both just looked at him.

“We’re leaving her out,” Mark explained. “We’re all friends here. So…”

“Ma-ark!” Judy whined again, obviously quicker on the uptake than me. If anything, her pout had grown larger. “We haven’t finished yet.”

I knew what that meant. Mark hadn’t cum yet. It was pretty obvious when he did. Judy never quite managed to swallow it all, having to scoop up the bit that dribbled out of her mouth and sucking it off her finger.

Was there something wrong with me that that got me hot as well? No. I was just interested, not knowing much about this stuff. So of course I found it hot. And it was totally what one friend would do for another. I’d realised that the other night. In front of the screen.

Anyway.

I still wasn’t sure what they were talking about.

Judy seemed to.

“Oh all right,” she muttered, getting to her feet and crossing her arms. She looked super grumpy.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” she huffed a moment later, glaring at me and pointing at the floor in front of Mark.

She couldn’t mean what I thought she meant? Could she?

Both of them were looking at me. This was super, super embarrassing. It was totally obvious what they expected me to do. Part of me didn’t want to.

But I couldn’t let down my friends.

And, being totally honest, part of me wanted to do it. Even just as a friend. I wasn’t going to say how hot the idea was making me. I was so, so wet. Not something you mention to friends.

They were still looking at me. I didn’t have any choice, did I?

So there I was, for the first time in my life on my knees, a guy’s erect cock right in front of my face.

It was the first erect cock I’d ever seen. Mark was such a good friend letting me see him like this.

I didn’t know what to do.

“I, I don’t know J-Judy,” I stammered. “Shouldn’t I like, wait for someone special to do this with? Like, maybe when I’m married?”

Judy just laughed. Not unkind or anything. It did make me feel a bit silly, though. “C’mon Lisa. All the girls do this. It’s not like it’s real sex or anything. And Mark is our friend.”

That was true. Mark was totally my best friend. And if all the girls did it, well. Oh, that gave me a nice thought. Every time I looked at a pretty girl I could imagine her lips wrapped around a cock. Cause Judy said all the girls did it. And Judy was my second best friend. So I totally trusted her.

I’d realised that the other day.

In front of one screen or other.

I shouldn’t have worried. These were my best friends.

Judy told me everything I needed to know. How to lick the length of the cock How to kiss the tip. While looking up at the guy. I couldn’t really think of him as Mark. Right now he was just ‘the guy’. How to wrap my fingers around the base of the cock and stroke it up and down as I wrapped my lips around its head.

It wasn’t easy going. I totally gagged trying to get all of his, um, length, in my mouth. Judy even had to tell me how to breathe when I did that.

Such a good friend.

I had to really concentrate to listen to what she was telling me. I was so, so turned on. Like, really wet. I hoped it didn’t show. That would be super super embarrassing.

Mark tensed up. I didn’t realise what that meant. And then my mouth was filling up and I couldn’t handle it all and Mark’s cock slipped out of my mouth as I gagged and I ended up with half his load sprayed over my face.

Which was so, so hot. Just the other day I’d been having one of my daydreams in front of the computer and I’d imagined a guy spraying his load over my face.

I’d had to run to the bathrooms to get off.

“Seriously?” Judy huffed. “C’mon girl. Clean yourself up.”

It took me a moment to realise what she meant. Then I started scraping Mark’s jizz up and stuffing it into my mouth.

Yum.

I’d actually been afraid I wouldn’t like the taste. How dumb was that? It tasted super nice.

“So,” Judy asked slyly, “how did it feel having a guy’s cock inside you for the first time?”

I just sat there for a moment, my finger stuck in my mouth. Until then, I hadn’t realised it. Dumb, or what? But my friend was right. It was the first time a guy’s cock had been in my body.

Just as well it had been my good friend Mark and not some random guy.

Anyway, it had just been my friends teaching me how to suck cock. Not like it meant anything. Even if it had been triple hot. I could still feel how turned on I was. I wasn’t telling them that. Super embarrassing. We were just friends.

I did hope we could do it again.

But it was all we were going to do. Sucking cock was one thing, real sex was something else.

Not going there.

Like I said, just friends.