The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost in Wonderland

By Ogodei-Khan

Chapter 5: Corruption Castle

The end of the fog came quite suddenly. Alice had been navigating her way by the moon, spotted through intermittent gaps in Foggy Top’s eponymous shroud. At the ground level, she had only rocks and shrubs passing her by as proof that she was progressing. That she saw none of them before her now did not mean anything in particular: she could have been passing through an area of bare ground.

The reality was that she was passing into an area with no ground. The fog ended instantly, as if she had passed through a veil. A grand castle stood before her, like something out of a Grimm fairy-story, adorned with many unnecessary spires and decked with a gaudy blue-and-white design. The castle was well-illuminated, glowing in the midst of the night. Alice got only a moment to see it before she realized there was nothing beneath her.

There was time for only a yelp of fear as she plummeted off the southeastern edge of Foggy Top’s plateau. There was time more for her to remember that nobody died in Wonderland, and time beyond that to wonder whether she could survive as a fine paste on the ground far below. Her bizarre clothing seemed to react to her fear by wriggling more fitfully against her body. The wriggling intensified as she approached the ground, and finally tendrils lashed out from the suit in all directions, some clinging to the rough rock wall while others pierced the ground. With a bounce, Alice settled, alive and well and suspended about three feet above the ground.

“These clothes are good for more than just fun,” she observed. The clothes, apparently pleased by the praise, increased their wriggling. “Yes, yes,” Alice said, blushing. “But I’d also like you to let me down now.” The outfit obliged, retracting its long tendrils and allowing Alice to land on her feet.

The domain she found herself in was rather remarkable in how ordinary it was. Sure, the grand castle itself was gaudily ordained, but the garden around it was fairly beautiful, lit by the lights reflected off of the castle. It had topiary, statues, and plants of a normal size.

Normal. Alice flexed muscles she hadn’t had before, her new tail wrapping around her. She took it in her hands, feeling its strange spade tip. Was she still herself? She barely knew anymore. A gold-skinned demon wearing skimpy, monstrous clothing which even now nuzzled insistently at her pussy and ass, she was far removed from the fresh-faced girl from England. Or was she? Her restless fingers had brought her here, and she had been twisted and buffeted until at last she had taken the form of one of the devil’s consorts.

She shook off her doubt and reached into a slit in her skimpy clothing, which was somehow able to hold her map and pen. She sketched the southeastern border of Foggy Top, and then drew a small castle symbol at the center. It was an odd thing, the small symbol, representing all of her toil. The long weary miles might have cost Alice her humanity, all for this. Now at last she could see the Queen and have her sort it all out. If Alice was doomed to be a resident of Wonderland, well, that wouldn’t be so bad, but she had to be certain. Now, after all of her trials, all of the weary miles she had walked, the Queen’s home seemed to be barely a half mile distant. The last leg of the quest was before her.

But she didn’t even have to make that short trip on her own feet. “State your business!” a booming female voice rang out across the landscape. Alice gazed towards the castle, looking for the source of the sound. “State your business!” the voice repeated. On the second take, it didn’t seem to be coming from the palace, and was merely booming generally around the capital district.

Still looking around, Alice replied. “I am here to see the Queen.”

“For what purpose?”

“I do not know the way home, I wish to inquire as to whether she can help me.”

“Your audience is granted.” The “normal” garden came alive, like a roiling sea. The path beneath her feet reared up into the air, over fifty feet high. Alice stumbled from the sudden movement, but she didn’t fall down as the land-wave raised her up and forward, bringing her swiftly to a balcony above the palace’s front gate. The peak of the wave formed a small staircase, allowing Alice to gently step down onto the platform.

The balcony’s door was open, and the demon girl walked through the threshold. On the other side, she was accosted soundlessly by strange women. They seemed to be clad in tight-fitting fabric, all maroon velvet. Alice noted that the first one she saw had the sign of the sideways eye emblazoned on her chest.

“Whatever?” she asked.

But then she noticed that the matching woman also had the sign of the sideways eye. Their only other noticeable feature was a large red diamond-shape, like the figure on playing cards, strapped on their heads where their faces should have been. The strange figures approached Alice, but didn’t touch her. She wondered if they were staring at her, or past her. It was impossible to tell. But then the two women raised their arms, pointing the way down the hall.

A high vaulted room lay at the end of the hall, empty save for a small, worn wooden chair. Alice approached it, arching an eyebrow.

“Do you wish to be charged with lese majeste?” The castle’s voice boomed through the hallway.

“Pardon?” Alice asked.

“Kneel before the Queen!”

Alice looked around, shrugged, and then got down on one knee before the spindly chair. A ray of red light cast a drawing in the air, the sign of the sideways eye appearing above the chair. After the fire symbol, a regal figure faded in. A golden circlet sat on raven hair, pale skin, rosy cheeks, sharp eyes, a beautiful gown of black and red. The symbol sat upon her chest, inches below her collar bone, her cleavage shown by the low-cut gown. The imperious woman glared down at Alice, but then her face broke into a bright smile.

“Howdy Alice!”

Alice’s eyes widened upon hearing the voice. “Whatever!” she exclaimed.

“Surprised?”

The girl paused for a moment. She had assumed Whatever was some sort of servant or concierge, but why would a servant have powers that members of the nobility lacked? While some citizens here wielded the power to transform others, only Whatever seemed to have the power to choose what she wished to be. “It makes as much sense as anything else here,” she said finally.

The Queen laughed. “Yeah. I’m sorry for lying to you, but life can get so incredibly dull around here.”

“Why didn’t you help us as soon as we arrived?” Alice said, her expression hardening as she thought about the hardships she could have avoided, about the loss of Henrietta.

“What good is a queen who does not help her realm to grow?”

Alice shivered, her fists clenching as she stood up from her kneeling position. “Bitch!” she swore. “Henrietta’s gone! And I’m…” she trailed off, tears in her eyes.

“You’re beautiful,” Whatever said. “And your friend is happier than she’s ever been. You came here because you wanted to come, right?”

“I… guess so…” Alice admitted sheepishly, shame at her desire quenching her anger. “But you want foreigners to transform,” she continued. “Why did you save me from the cows?”

“It wasn’t fair. I saw that you had beaten Lamia’s power, it seemed a shame for you to fail just because the cows were the ones who rescued you.”

“But then, Tentiga,” Alice continued.

“Tentiga,” Whatever said approvingly. “She’s one of the most upstanding noblewomen. All here are bound to not force themselves on anyone, she is one of the few who takes it to heart. With her, you were free to choose, and you chose perfectly. Do you know who you are?”

“I am me,” Alice said. “I have told you that before.”

“Yes, and no,” Whatever replied. “You are still Alice, but you are now a citizen of Wonderland.” She raised a hand. “As such, you are a subject of Wonderland’s queen.” Her hand morphed smoothly, and Alice felt something brush at her neck. Just as quickly, Whatever’s hand resumed its human shape. Alice put a hand to her neck, feeling a cloth collar cinched by a brooch. Running her fingers over it, it seemed to be in the same shape as the sign on Whatever’s body.

“I’m not your subject,” Alice said, glaring. “I want to go home!”

“You are my subject, but you are a very special subject. You’re the first foreigner to succumb while keeping her individuality!” A red smoke sprung forth from the symbol on the queen’s chest. The smoke snaked its way through the air, floating towards Alice. It made contact with the brooch on her collar, and Alice felt a languor spread through her body. Whatever closed the gap between them and embraced Alice, the smoke glowing brighter as the link between them grew closer.

“Unh” Alice moaned as the feeling spread, cleansing her anger and her rebellious feelings. The red smoke flowed out of her as she opened her mouth. The smoke filled her with a delightful numbness, a warm, gentle obedience where private thought was unwelcome noise. It was a different kind of pleasure than anything she had experienced thus far. The perils of Wonderland had fanned the flames of desire, or tempted her with the promise of a new life of pleasure. The smoke instead gave her an absence of desire, an absence of will, and yet she retained enough of herself to be aware of it. She was owned, wholly, and that was the essence of satisfaction.

“You’ve preserved your individuality, but that doesn’t mean you are free. You’ll never forget yourself, but that just means you’ll know your place. And then we can play together, forever and ever. I’ve been all over my kingdom, but everything, everyone, is always the same. But you can be anything. Your mind is pure, but your body is soft,” here she grabbed at the curves of Alice’s ass, “and malleable. You will make the perfect pet, kept in a gilt cage. Yes,” she said, as if taking sudden inspiration, “a pretty bird in a gilded cage.” A wisp of smoke left the sigil on Whatever’s chest and flowed into Alice’s collar.

Alice breathed sharply, feeling a flutter through her body. Her slim clothes wriggled one last time and fell from her body and faded away. Tail and horns vanished, her ass grew more toned, and her skin returned to its normal color. Two small pairs of snow-white wings emerged, one on the back of her head and one from behind her shoulders. A golden toga appeared and wrapped around her, cradling her curves.

Alice smiled hazily, nuzzling herself against Whatever as she basked in her dominating power. The Queen smiled and nuzzled her back, but then pushed the girl away. “I have some business to take care of,” she said, sounding sad. “But you can have fun by yourself while I’m gone.” The room shifted, the chair quickly moving into the darkness while a wall appeared. The wall had a large golden cage attached to it, like a birdcage split in two, with the stone wall forming one end. It was an accommodating space, with the features of a bedroom along with some other, more exotic features.

“You can be happy, right here in your cage. You can use the water in the bowl to see anywhere in Wonderland, and you can finish your map.” She handed the map over to the entranced Alice. Whatever opened a door in the cage, and Alice passed through. “See you soon,” Whatever said, and then she was gone.

* * *

Alice’s mind recovered slowly. Minutes, hours, she could not tell how long it was until she had a thought of her own again. For a long time she just stood there, the void of her mind persisting even after Whatever left. Her thoughts returned in bits and parts, noticing the confines of her cage for the first time, connecting those to fragments of memory from when she had been under. She moved over the bowl, which sat on a short pillar, to look at her reflection in the placid water.

Her wings were visible in the bowl, and she tried touching them. They were beautifully soft, and stroking them seemed to give her a pleasant feeling. The form Whatever had forced her into was sensitive, and she lost herself in the feeling for a time as she stroked the wings on her head.

She drew her breath in a hiss as she realized what was happening to her. “Focus,” she said aloud. The word worked like a talisman, sharpening her mind, and the clear water in the bowl rippled in response. She saw another woman, a human, venturing through a landscape of multicolored glass. It appeared to be daylight outside again. The girl was strange in appearance, but human, of east Asian extraction by the appearance of her robes, and her humanity was confirmed by the fact that Whatever was leading her through the landscape. The shapeshifter had assumed the same faceless form as when she had greeted Alice and Henrietta upon their arrival to Wonderland.

So that was her business. But this also meant that the bowl was indeed used as a scrye. So the next step, then, was to find her way out of here. Whatever wouldn’t help her find her way home, but surely someone in this kingdom did. The waters would have to reveal it to her. Alice focused her mind on this person, the one who could reveal the way home. The waters rippled again, and revealed a woman clad in a suit of armor, but carved out of marble. It was a fearsome figure, with spikes at all of the edges of the armor. The woman was surrounded by ornate stonework, carven walls like those forming the outside of her cage, and tall marble pillars. The woman was somewhere in the palace.

She willed the scrye to show her the way to the woman, and the view in the water began to move as if she were looking through the eyes of someone in the room, who was walking through the palace. Alice flipped her map over and began drawing on the blank side, marking the twists and turns revealed to her in the waters, until it came to the large chamber she was in, with the birdcage at the far side.

With that settled, Alice simply needed to resolve how to get out of the cage. This was not a task which required significant mental energy. The cage had a door which was locked, but there was no need for a door at all. The thin golden bars were set wide enough apart that Alice could slip between them, or would have been able to but for her new wings. She angled herself sideways to try to move through, but her wing caught against one of the bars. After pausing a moment, however, she was able to fold her wings close to her back and slip through.

She was just pondering how easily she was adapting to the usage of new body parts when she felt a rush of air as something swiped close to her head. A second blow came, catching Alice full in the chest. She was launched off her feet and fell on her back, and then she saw it. A set of fangs appeared first, and other parts followed piecemeal. An ear here, some whiskers there, a tail, some claws, a paw, eventually it was revealed: a giant cat. The size of a stagecoach, it had purple striped fur and a wide, leering mouth like a twisted smile. Alice’s breath caught in her chest as she saw the cat raise its paw for another blow. She leapt to her feet, dodging the cat’s second strike at the last moment. Alice tore back into the cage, her wings working automatically to let her through. Clang the cat’s claw slammed into the cage, but couldn’t fit between the bars. The cat let out a strange noise between a meow and a roar, pacing around the edge of the cage. “It’s not for me at all,” Alice said. “It’s for you.”

The cat leered at her again as it began to fade back into invisibility. The cat was her cage, and the cage her protection from the cat. She remembered being told that nobody dies in Wonderland, but would the Queen herself be able to defy those rules? Maybe the cat could kill her.

So that was it. Alice was trapped here. Feeling drained, she sat down next to the scrye and peered into its waters again. They rippled before returning to the new girl from before. Her oriental robes were gone and she sat nude before a stained-glass surface, which whirled and spun like a kaleidoscope. The girl knelt before the glass, transfixed by what she saw as two hands slipped between her thighs. Her eyes had gone glassy as they reflected the whirling colors, and something told Alice that the rest of the girl’s body would soon become just as glassy.

The colors in the water were compelling, drawing Alice’s will down into the scrye. She felt her eyes lose focus as they lost themselves in the kaleidoscope. Even though she belonged to Whatever now, the lures of Wonderland could still call to her.

Your mind is pure, but your body is soft… and malleable.

Pure mind. Alice blinked, refocusing her eyes as she considered the hypnotic colors more consciously. She had survived many perils here in Wonderland. She had even succumbed to Tentiga without losing herself. Could Whatever have been speaking literally when she said that her mind was pure, despite her body still being malleable?

There was only one way to find out. Alice looked back out through the bars for a moment before she was struck with inspiration. She bent back towards the scrye and turned its gaze to the Golden Savannah, back to the cow herd. They had stopped at the side of a watering hole. The steers were drinking water, but Alice ignored them, instead homing in on Bess, who was nursing one of the other women.

The girl focused her mind, remembering the taste of the milk, the warm softness of her bosom, the feeling of being sheltered and loved. She embraced the feeling as she stared, urging it to fill her mind and shape her body. Her wings vanished, the golden toga fell from her body. She grew taller and thicker, with more prominent curves and a heavy bosom. Stubby horns sprouted from her forehead and a tail sprouted from her back. Alice was now a cowgirl, just as curvy as any other in the herd. The collar still fit snugly to her neck.

She felt her new breasts; they were sensitive, and huge. Alice let go when she realized she was now too big to fit through the bars. She frowned, but then groaned, “simply absurd.” Upon examination, the door to the cage didn’t even lock. She supposed it made sense in its own way; it simply had to be strong enough to resist blows from the cat’s huge paws. She opened the cage and went out the door.

The cat soon reappeared, sharp fangs appearing first, followed by its gimlet eyes. It lunged towards her, but it did not strike. It bore her to the stone floor instead, pinning her arms to the floor with its heavy paws. The cat bared its fangs, but then nuzzled its nose into Alice’s bosom. It began licking her breasts, the rough cat-tongue feeling delightful against her sensitive nipples. “Do you smell it?” Alice asked. The cat licked her again and she sighed. “Well you have to let me up first.”

The cat tilted its head, seeming to understand. It stood up, taking its weight off of Alice. True to her word, the cowgirl stood up and began to massage her breasts until the first traces of milk began to leak from her nipples. The cat edged forward, licking experimentally at Alice’s teat. Liking what it tasted, it licked more eagerly as Alice continued to milk herself.

Alice relished the pleasure this activity brought her, but for the first time, the pleasure did not dull her mind. She was able to enjoy the feeling of milking herself, but also paid close attention to the cat. She waited until the cat’s licks began to slow, and then reached out and patted it on the head. She stepped away from the cat, and it did not follow, instead licking its lips contentedly. The cat laid down on the floor and shut its eyes.

“You look kind of cute like that,” Alice remarked. She returned to the cage to retrieve her map, and then walked past the sleeping cat to the far end of the grand chamber, exiting through a small wooden door.

She followed the map through the twisting and turning corridors, hoping that the castle was no longer alive and shuffling its innards around. She moved with a new confidence, something she hadn’t felt since arriving in Wonderland. Embracing the transformation into a cowgirl, dominating the cat with her enchanting milk, these things brought a pleasure different than anything she had felt since arriving in this strange country. She felt powerful.

She was still absorbed in her thoughts when she arrived at her destination. It was the right room, with high vaulted ceilings supported by marble pillars. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and lit the room brightly. “Hello?” Alice called. “Is anyone here?”

“Well well,” a familiar voice came. “The little birdy got out of her cage.”

“Whatever!” Alice exclaimed. Not so much because she was afraid of the Queen, but out of shock that the vision had lied to her. Or had it? She looked around feverishly for the armored statue, the one who could at last return her to England. The shapeshifter had resumed her queenly form, regal and demanding.

“You do look sexy like that,” Whatever admitted. “But I want my birdy back.” The symbol on her chest glowed anew, the dominating red smoke beginning to flow out of it. Alice felt her will begin to dim for a moment, but in an odd corner of her mind, she felt aroused. Not at her own subjugation, but out of imagining how it must feel to be Whatever in that moment. Powerful. She would never feel that way again, now that Whatever had caught her. Something shifted in Alice’s heart. She realized could conquer the shapeshifter, or at least challenge her. She had taken this form willingly, and she wouldn’t give it up without a fight. If she willed it, she could be anything. And in that instant it dawned on Alice: she had not seen her savior in the scrye, she had seen herself.

The red smoke floated still closer as Alice began to fight. Her mind slipped from the smoke, like a wily fox escaping certain doom by eluding hound and hunter alike. She brought the memory of the marble statue to the fore of her mind, imagining how it would feel to be that stone statue: solid, beautiful, sharp-edged, indomitable. For a time, the smoke’s fingers crept through her mind, trying to slip through her guard as the stone fortifications were built. This clash did not last long, and soon the smoke found itself locked out by her hardening resolve. The resolve made itself manifest: her skin turned to stone first, horns retreated into her head, tail retreated as well, and then stone armor emerged to cover all. The spiky neckline of the armor torso tore the gemmed collar asunder, and the gem clattered as it hit the stone floor.

Whatever glared at the statue before her disapprovingly, but she followed this with a smile and a cheery laugh. “This form will work too. I can keep you in my throne room forever!” She grabbed Alice, hefting her stone body with muscles in her slender frame.

“Hey!” Alice shouted, or tried to, for though she willed it, her stone lips would not part. Quickly she thought of the soothing cowgirl’s milk again. The change came quicker this time, and she morphed smoothly from stone statue back into the buxom cowgirl.

“Hey!” she called again, successfully this time. “Let me go!”

Whatever laughed again, but set her down. “Fine, fine, I guess I can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do anymore. Can I?” she asked. The sideways-eye symbol on her chest glowed anew, the red smoke spilling out and flowing towards Alice. The smoke blew past the cowgirl, irritating her nose a little, but otherwise doing nothing unusual for smoke.

“Guess not,” Whatever said.

“Just leave me alone,” Alice said. “Apparently I have to find my own way back home.”

“I can show you,” the shapeshifter said. Alice glared at her skeptically. “It’s true!” Whatever insisted. “I know you’re mad, but let me tell you it’s a really, really good thing that you’re mad. Your old friend can’t get mad anymore.”

“So what makes me different?” Alice asked. “I succumbed to Tentiga, she changed me into a demon. I should have wanted to stay there forever…” she trailed off, remembering the demons and their pleasure pit.

“I’m not certain myself,” Whatever replied. “You pulled back from the brink after Lady Lamia consumed you. That was the critical moment, and I don’t know why you kept your individuality. The same thing happened to me, but I failed.”

“Wait, what?”

“I was a human girl too. At least, I think I was, I can’t actually remember it. I mean, you’ve been here, this land doesn’t like people just coming by to visit. It’ll make sure you enjoy it so much that you stay forever. Even I don’t know who is native to Wonderland, but most of the people here were once humans. I’m the only one who fought free from the temptation, but I lost myself in the process. Now I have the power to be whatever I want, but I’m not actually anything myself, do you get it?”

“Sort of,” Alice said. “I know you only become what you want to here, so I guess it has something to do with that?”

“Indeed. I never learned the difference, but I guessed long ago that if I could resist the temptation in part, then someone could resist it completely.”

“And that was me?”

“It ended up that way,” Whatever replied. “But I had no way of knowing for a while. You could just as easily have ended up like Henrietta. Or she could have ended up like you.”

Alice still wasn’t entirely following what the Queen was telling her, but she thought she had the root of it. “I had to focus on myself and remind myself of whom I was,” she said. “Could that have something to do with it?”

“Probably,” Whatever said. “Never forget who you are, as I told you. With your memory intact, you’re stronger than I. You could be Queen in my stead.”

Alice thought about it for a moment, and then shook her head. “I really should get home. They’ve probably taken me for dead by now, I must go to calm my family. So how do I get home?”

“With your new power, you can get home the same way you got here.”

“How can you be so sure?” Alice asked. “I’m the first person who’s ever been able to leave, right?”

“Can’t be sure,” Whatever said with a seductive grin. “But it’ll be fun figuring it out.”

Alice blushed, but allowed Whatever to escort her through the castle. They soon arrived at a smaller room, dominated by a luxurious four-poster bed. “Ah,” Alice began, “so to get home the same way that I got here, you mean I have to…”

“Masturbate!” Whatever said. “Honestly, you’ve done much more adventurous things in this country, you don’t have to be ashamed.”

“Right,” Alice said, embarrassed again, “And if I’m going to… masturbate my way back home, I’ll have to arrive just as I left.” She centered her mind, focusing on a normal feeling of sleepiness; warm sheets, a soft bed, her slim nightie. She grew shorter, horns and tail disappearing, her bust shrinking as well (though not quite to its original size), and her old blue nightie appeared to cover her once again.

She climbed into bed, throwing aside the covers and lying down comfortably on her back. Alice slid up the hem of her nightie, letting her fingers find her womanhood, already moist with anticipation of a simple pleasure. Whatever leaned down and kissed her on the lips. “Let me help you,” she said.

The Queen slid her arm under Alice’s nightie, her hand clasping the girl’s. The women worked together, Whatever’s expert guidance making Alice’s experience much more pleasurable than when she had first attempted this. Alice’s breath grew labored as the fingers thrust in and out of her, and in time she reached her final climax in Wonderland. A breathy moan escaped her lips, and she fell asleep, fully satisfied.

* * *

She awoke to the sound of a bell, ringing gently out in the hallway. There was a knock on a door, but not her own. A muffled voice was heard outside, and then a knock came at her own door.

“Good morning, Ms. Liddell,” a terse voice came from the other side of the door. “Second notice, I won’t call again!”

“Huh?” Alice shot up in her bed. “Where am I?”

“Where you went to sleep,” the voice, Alice identified it as Ms. Hector, responded dryly. “Are you feeling okay?”

“Y-yes…” Alice replied. “I’ll be out.”

“I will be out,” Ms. Hector corrected. “Contractions are not ladylike.” She moved on to the next student.

Alice sat up and looked around. The bed was her own, the room was her own, and her body was her own. Her hand strayed to her thigh, and she felt a tingle of remembered pleasure.

Is that what they call a wet dream? She wondered. She had seen strange things in dreams before, but none of them had ever made her feel that way. The memories remained vivid, too, much more so than other dreams she had had. But perhaps the memories of arousal accounted for that.

She got out of bed slowly, casting off her nightie as she did so. Her reflection seemed strange in the mirror. Was it a trick of the morning light, or had she gotten curvier recently?

Alice smiled and cast the doubt aside. Whatever changes her life had to throw at her, she would be able to handle it, or her name wasn’t Alice Pleasance Liddell.

End.