The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lotion Potion

Brad finished lathering up his hair and stood under the shower head. He was just beginning to relax when he heard the voice. He knew the voice well. It was the nagging whine of his girlfriend outside the bathroom door.

“Brad, are you almost done? We have to be at the party in an hour.”

Party, he thought, letting the water cascade down over his head. It was a stupid dinner party her parents were throwing. It certainly wasn’t a real party, at least not one he wanted to go to.

“Just a minute.” He called back. Brad ran his hands through his hair one last time, preparing to turn off the water.

“Sweetie, did you use the body lotion I got?”

Body lotion, what the hell was she talking about?

“What lotion?”

The nagging voice grew even more whiny. “Brad, I put the body lotion in the shower last week when I was cleaning. It’s supposed to make your skin smell good.”

I’m in a goddamn shower, Brad thought, how’s my skin supposed to smell? He looked around, finding the small blue bottle. The shower continued running as he read the label.

‘Lotion Potion—foaming body wash, makes skin irresistible to the opposite sex’

Cute, he thought, sounds like some stupid perfume.

“Did you find it?”

Brad looked up through the glass door at the closed bathroom door. His girlfriend was a real piece of work. Kara was one of the hottest girl’s he’d ever dated. Dark silky hair, long legs, impressive chest, great tight little figure, she had it all. But the girl was such a prude. They’d been dating for a year now and all he’d gotten was a little over the clothes action. Sure they kissed and got frisky on the couch sometimes. But sex was strictly forbidden until marriage for the girl. She didn’t even let him see her naked, nor want anything to do with seeing him that way. What a damn prude. He’d considered dumping her but she was the hottest girl he’d seen clothed. The chance to ever get her out of those clothes was too much motivation to stick with it.

He looked back at the bottle, flipping open the lid.

“Brad, did you find it? I put it in there.”

“No, I can’t find it,” Brad lied. “Why don’t you get undressed and come show me?”

It took her a second to snap back at him. “Brad, stop joking around. Just use it and hurry up. Mommy and Daddy will be waiting.”

Mommy and Daddy, Brad thought, squirting a glob of the lotion into his hand. Mommy and Daddy are backwards prudes as well, raising their daughter to be so uptight. If it wasn’t for the fact Kara was genuinely a nice person most of the time, Brad wouldn’t even think about setting foot in her parent’s home.

Rubbing the foamy lotion into his arms and legs, Brad wondered what the big deal was. It wasn’t like he normally didn’t smell good. Why the sudden need for body lotion? The stuff tingled as he rubbed it into his chest and back. He wondered where she’d even gotten something like this. It didn’t have a barcode so it seemed a little behind the times.

“Brad.”

“Yes, I’m almost done. Just a second okay?”

“Okay.” Kara said.

Turning the water off, Brad climbed out of the shower. He grabbed the towel and lightly patted himself dry. Then he looked over and realized he’d left his clothes in the bedroom. He smiled. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he opened the bathroom door and walked right past a stunned Kara.

“Brad, geez, put some clothes on.” Kara said, averting her eyes.

He enjoyed making her blush. It was bad enough she sometimes acted like they were strangers. It wasn’t like they weren’t at least somewhat familiar with each other’s bodies.

“Babe come on, really. I’ve got a towel around me. What’s the big deal?”

“You know how I feel about this relationship. I just don’t want any temptation taking over.”

Brad walked over by the dresser. “Temptation, we’re in a freaking relationship. What’s wrong with tempting each other a little? Here smell the stupid lotion you made me put on.”

Kara batted her big brown eyes at the man, a boy really. Brad was only twenty and she nineteen. They had a long time until temptation really needed to be addressed. Walking up to him she lightly grabbed his arm and brought it up to her nose.

Watching his girlfriend, Brad felt a definite stirring under the towel as she touched his arm. Her slender arms looked tiny compared to his and his eyes fell right into the rather generous view of cleavage she was showing. He wasn’t sure why, but her prudish behavior somehow never affected her wardrobe choices. She looked every bit as hot as he imagined her in his dreams. Her tiny cocktail dress really showed off the girl was all woman.

“Hmmm... that’s really, hmmmmm...”

Brad wondered what the game was. Kara was still holding his arm up, practically sniffing him like an animal. Her nose was buried in his skin. Soon she was rubbing her face over the skin, letting him feel her delightfully soft creamy cheeks. She seemed to not want to let go.

“Kara, babe? Don’t you think you should let me get dressed?”

Kara flashed a big-eyed stare right up into Brad’s face. She tightened her hold on his arm and pulled it towards her. She was now forcing his hand to rub her cheeks, her neck, even her shoulders.

“No, no, not now. Touch me. Please just touch my skin.”

This was some sort of game. It had to be, Brad thought. Kara was just messing with his head again. She was a prude but she was a clever one. This was probably payback for his joke about coming in the shower earlier.

“Funny, very funny. But come on you said we’d be late.”

Kara shoved Brad back against the dresser. Pressing her body up right next to his, she began rubbing up and down, letting her bare legs touch his below the towel. She turned and slid her hips back into him, bringing a tent to the front of his towel. Brad had never seen her like this. She was rubbing on him like a cat, pushing so hard into his erection, he knew she had to feel it.

“Seriously, you gotta stop this babe.”

“No, noooo... touch me. Touch my skin please!” Kara moaned.

Her voice was so damn wanton. She sounded like some porn star begging for it. Brad decided to push his luck and draped one arm right down across Kara’s chest. He could feel her heart beating and the warmth of her skin on his. She moaned louder and pressed back harder into his body. The one thing she didn’t do was push him off her or slap him. What was going on with her?

Feeling bold, Brad slipped his fingers down the front of her dress, reaching beneath her bra. He found her hard little nipples and nearly came in the towel. She’d never let him actually play with her bare tits before. Sure, he’d felt them when they made out. But that was through a barrier of clothing, never flesh on flesh.

Kara moaned and arched her back, rubbing her head into Brad’s neck. “Ooooh... Oh Brad, that feels so good, you smell amazing. Please touch my skin more, I need to feel you.”

Brad wasn’t sure exactly what was going on, but he sure as hell wasn’t going to fight it. He grabbed her tits, fondling and pulling them up and down until they fell out of her bra. Spinning the girl around, he stared into her eyes and saw only lust. Whatever was going on, it was real. He grabbed the top of her dress and practically tore it off, lowering her straps and releasing those incredible tits he’d spent so much time imagining. They were even more perfect than he could have pictured. Full pale flesh with rosy pink nipples that were already quite hard from his groping.

“Touch me, touch me all over, please!” Kara moaned. She stretched her arms behind her, arching her back. Her bared tits only stood out even more prominently. This was too goo to be true.

Brad decided there was one sure way to see if this was all for real. He reached behind him, pulling at his towel and letting it drop to the floor. His erection now bobbed in between him and his girlfriend. If she was going to freak out, this would be the time.

“Ooh... wow.” Kara moaned. Her hands practically flew to his cock, grabbing it, stroking it, pulling it towards her. She lifted up her skirt and rubbed his cock all over her creamy white thighs. She used it like a bar of soap, caressing every inch of her skin it could reach.

“Damn, babe, Oh my god that feels incredible!”

Brad simply leaned back, allowing his girlfriend to stroke his cock all over her. He looked down past her beautiful face into the most deliciously jiggling breasts he’d ever seen. They were perfect. They stood firm on her chest but had just the right amount of slosh in their movement to make his cock feel like bursting.

“Need more... more!”

He watched as his girlfriend, the hottest prude he’d ever known, dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him. Kara grabbed his cock and began running it all over her face. She slid the length of it across her cheeks, the rubbed it in her hair. But then she did something that made Brad’s year. She slipped the tip of it in her mouth.

“Oh my god, oh babe, wow!” Brad moaned.

He grabbed the dresser behind him tightly. Kara made wet sucking noises as she bulged her cheeks out even more, running his cock all over the inside of her mouth. She looked up at him through heavy eyelids, her mouth obscenely full of cock. He stared down and realized the patience had finally paid off. She was incredible.

Popping her mouth off his cock, Kara began rubbing her face again. She lowered her head and began rubbing him like a cat again. She butted him back against the dresser and then looked up into his eyes.

“Your skin feels incredible, I want to feel more. More please.”

Brad stared into her big brown eyes. She looked like a slut, a sex-obsessed slut. He’d had fantasies of her acting this way but never did he think they’d come true. He looked over at the clock on the nightstand.

“Babe you realize we’ll be late for your parents?”

Kara frowned for just a second, her hand still lightly squeezing his cock. She looked so cute and slutty, kneeling on the floor topless holding a cock in her hand.

“Don’t fucking care about them, want more, please touch me more.”

Brad grinned and pulled the girl to her feet. “Okay Kara, I’ll touch you much more. Let’s get rid of this dress.”

He began fumbling with her zipper, trying to lower it. It wasn’t easy the way she insisted on rubbing up against him the entire time. The zipper seemed caught or something.

“Baby, you’re gonna have to stop wiggling so much. I can’t get this off.”

Kara shoved Brad away and grinned like a wicked slut. She reached up and grabbed at the front of her cocktail dress, tearing it in half right down the middle. She stepped out of it and grabbed at her already loosened bra. He’d never seen any girl act so hot. She looked like a stripper, seductively staring his way as she ripped off the remainder of her clothing.

“Oh wow.” Brad said. He looked at his girlfriend the way he’d wanted to for a year. She stood there in the buff, completely exposed. Her large tits looked flushed with excitement and she jumped at him like a wild woman.

“Touch me, touch me all over, please.” The girl gasped.

Brad grabbed her lithe body and did just as she wanted, rubbing every part of himself up against her. He slid his hands down to her ass and lifted her up, carrying her across the room. Kara grabbed her tits in each hand and began rubbing them into him like sponges, buffing his chest. The girl was obsessed.

Stumbling with her, Brad nearly tripped. He caught his footing and shoved her back up against the wall. His cock nearly lodged itself right up into the space between her legs. She stretched and wrapped her feet behind his back, feeling just the traces of that cock contacting her cunt.

“Oooh... do it, touch me there, touch me so much.”

Brad hesitated. After all something clearly had gotten into the girl. Was it right to take advantage like this? “Babe, are you sure? You know what you said about sex.”

Kara thrust her chest harder into his, flattening her tits out as much as she could, her nipples like thimbles. “I want you to touch me. Fuck me if you want, please, just touch me all over.”

Pulling back a little from the wall, Brad allowed Kara to shift until his cock rest right in the entrance to her cunt. He knew the girl was a virgin, she’d been a good girl until tonight. Whatever got into her, he strangely didn’t care anymore. As long as he got to fuck her, everything was good.

The nineteen year old brunette lifted her body and slammed down hard, sliding all of her boyfriend’s cock deep inside her cunt. Any resistance was battered away quickly and painlessly as she set into a rapid pace, rubbing his cock deliciously along every inch of the inside of her pussy.

Brad took the initiative and began fucking Kara hard, slamming her back into the wall and shoving his cock deeper and deeper into the former virgin. Her cunt swallowed him up and she squeaked with pleasure. Her tits bounced invitingly up and down her chest. Her eyes were locked on his.

“Oh Fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me so hard, just let me feel your skin. Please!” Kara screamed.

She tossed her head back, nearly banging the back of her skull into the wall and grabbed Brad by the shoulders. He felt her fingers clenching on tightly as he pounded her cunt. Never in his life, had he thought Kara would let him do anything other than traditional missionary on a bed. He never thought she’d be so damn horny either. Her face said it all. This girl needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

“Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh I can feel it even more inside me.” Kara grunted.

His cock punched through her cervix and lodged itself as deep inside the girl as possible. Never before had he had sex without a condom. The friction and warmth and moisture was just too much for him.

“Oh baby, stop, please. I’ve gotta pull out.”

“No, No please don’t. Don’t ever pull out. Fuck me forever!” Kara moaned. She tightened her legs around his back, thrusting her hips at him to fully drive him even deeper inside.

“Shit, Ohhh, damn!” Brad grunted. His cock swelled and erupted deep inside his girlfriend. He felt rope after rope of semen spray all over the inside of her womb. It seemed to go on forever. He was just so turned on.

“Oh yesss... Oh wow... Oh amazing!” Kara groaned, letting her head fall forward over his shoulder.

As Brad tried to pull away from the wall, he stumbled over to the bed. Dumping the horny girl off him, he looked down at her. She looked beautiful. Her hair was a mess, her tits shaking slightly with each labored breath, and her legs spread wide, showing plenty of leaking sperm from her wide open cunt. She never looked better to him.

“Ooohh, please more. Please give me more!” Kara moaned. She looked up at her boyfriend, his cock amazingly already recovering.

Brad looked at the clock. They were never making the dinner party now, so why not?

He climbed on top of the girl and lowered his body, rubbing his skin all over her just like she wanted. The warmth of her body and the fullness of her tits instantly revived his cock for more action. He’d try taking it slower this time, but Kara was just so insatiable.

Three hours later, after some hot sweaty sex and endless amounts of foreplay, Brad lay in bed next to a passed out Kara. Her belly was filled to the brim with his seed. It also dribbled from the corners of her mouth and coated her tits. They’d tried practically everything in the book. He’d fucked her tits for a while, finally switching over into letting her blow him. Then he’d positioned her doggy style and humped her like he always wanted to. Seeing a good girl like Kara bent over begging for it was almost too much for him to contain himself. He managed to keep the pace slower, but ended up filling her with an even larger load than before.

She’d finally stopped asking for him to touch her but that was probably due to the fact she fell asleep. Brad lay back wondering what in the world got into her. Maybe all the repressed sexual urges finally boiled over to the surface. Who knows?

The phone rang on the bedside table and Brad reached over to grab it. He expected it to be Kara’s parents and wondered briefly what he would say. ‘Sorry I was too busy banging your daughter’s brains out to come over’ didn’t really sound right.

“Hello?”

“Hey man, how’d you like it?”

It was a friend of his from college. “Isaac, what are you talking about? Like what?”

“Oh come on, you know what I mean. Did little miss frigid finally thaw out?”

Brad looked over at Kara, her tits still sticky with his seed. “How did you know that?”

“Come on man, you’ve been talking about getting into her pants for a year. I just thought I’d help you out.”

Brad sat up and turned away from Kara. “What’d you do?”

Isaac laughed on the other end of the phone. “Man, you know my family has that holistic store in the mall. I just made sure Kara saw the big sign out front advertising our new body lotion.”

“You sold her that?”

“Yeah, it isn’t even on the market yet. Did you read the label?”

Brad thought back to the part about skin being irresistible to the opposite sex. “No way, you mean that stuff really works like that?”

“Yeah, I figured you’d enjoy it. How’d she like it?”

Brad stood and walked away, holding the phone close to his ear. Looking back at Kara, her legs slightly parted and semen coating her inner thighs, he smiled.

“Well, I think she really got into it. You know that family she talked about having one day”

“Yeah?”

“We may have started a little earlier than expected.”

“You dog, man I knew that stuff would take care of you. Just be careful, the stuff has a lasting effect and it builds up with repetition.”

“Okay man, I gotta go. Oh and Isaac.”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks man.”

Brad hung up the phone and walked over towards the bathroom. Kara rolled over and blinked her eyes. “Where you going sweetie?”

“Nowhere babe,” Brad said. He grinned. “Just going to take another shower.”

The End