The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Ring

Chapter 1

As she stepped out of the shower and dried her silky smooth brunette hair, the smell of roses wafted into my nostrils. Demons in me flared. Her soft cheeks behind the towel were begging for my attention. I knew I was falling for her, and I wanted her so badly.

Jennifer is my darling angel of a sister. Ever since we were young, I’ve always had feelings for her, more than what a brother should have for his sister.

She doesn’t know about this. And I know I shouldn’t tell her. It’s wrong, and yet, why does it feel… right?

We didn’t have a good childhood growing up. Our parents were always busy with work and rarely spent time with us. Sure, we had money, but Jennifer and I had to depend on each other during our childhood.

We did everything together, from meals, studying together, and even sharing the same bed because she was always too afraid to sleep alone.

I always adored her when she slept, her smell, her soft breathing. She would always hug me, so I would be close to her and I would feel her chest rise up and down on my body.

But years have passed, and times have changed. We have both moved out from our parent’s place and got a small apartment in the city for her school and my work.

We’ve both grown up now and are living our own lives. Even so, my feelings for her never changed.

A little while later, she came out of her room.

Damn.

She had on a pair of black hoop earrings matching a black bodycon dress, hugging her petite figure. Her long, dark hair flowed behind her. Her face is with a beautiful smile. She was practically glowing.

I swore my heart stopped. I couldn’t take my eyes off my little sister. My pants were gradually becoming tighter, and I could feel it.

“What?” Her eyes met mine. “Does it look bad?”

“N-nothing.” I quickly shifted my body to hide my bulge. “You look great, Jen. What’s the occasion?”

“It’s Valentine’s, silly! Mark’s taking me out to dinner,” she said enthusiastically.

Right... I forgot it was Valentine’s day. But to be fair, I had never celebrated it. My whole life, I never had any affection towards other women. No one could compare to my Jennifer.

“Alright, have fun Jen”, I said to her as she left.

My cock was still throbbing. I got up to check that my sister was nowhere in sight.

I took out my phone to look up Jennifer’s Instagram.

She had posted a few bikini pictures when she had gone on holiday to Pattaya with her friends. I screen captured her photos and uploaded them to an AI tool to “nudify” them.

I knew that I could never be with Jennifer, so this was the closest I could get to seeing her naked body.

Seeing her “nude” now on my screen, my cock throbbed harder. I took it out and started stroking it, yearning for Jennifer’s body.

The AI gave her breasts perky pink nipples. In another photo, she was bearing a shaved pussy that had equally pink lips. I got too excited and my cum shot all over my shirt.

“Shit,” I said as I got up. “I gotta fucking change now.”

Ah fuck it, no point being cooped up in this place.

I put on a fresh shirt and got ready to leave the apartment.

* * *

I decided to go get some fresh air by the local park.

On the way there, I walked past a few cafes and restaurants.

They were all packed with lovers, young and old. Every single one was having a good time and enjoying each other’s company.

At the park, the sight was no different. There were couples littered everywhere, having picnics, walking together, singing.

I took a seat near the pond, breathing the chilly night air while taking it all in.

I saw a couple that were making out under a tree. I started daydreaming about being my sister’s boyfriend, Mark. That lucky bastard.

I fantasized about kissing my little Jennie. Her sweet lips on mine. Smelling the perfume of her breath. My tongue in her mouth, and hers in mine—I stopped.

I was drooling. And I started to feel horny again. But I had to stop myself.

This is wrong. This is my SISTER! The sister I spent my childhood with. The sister I took care of. The sister I swore to protect. How could I have masturbated to my sister? What is wrong with me?!

FUCK!!!

I got up. This is crazy. I thought that it was time I headed back home. Before that, I stopped at a 7-Eleven nearby to get a beer. I needed to get my mind off things.

Exiting the store, I took a big gulp of my beer. I decided to take a shortcut home through an alleyway. In the middle, a single shop sign was the only thing that illuminated the dark alley. I walked up to it and saw, with bright red neon lights, it said,

Ching Wah Fortune Teller

Huh? A fortune teller? Here? Maybe I can find out when I’d finally be able to take someone out for Valentine’s, I jokingly thought.

As I approached, the door opened with a creeeeeeeeeeaaaak.

An old female voice beckoned from inside.

“Enter...”

I walked in and saw that the shop was a single room. It was dark, only being lit with candles and small amber lamps. The walls were old and bare, with shelves that were full of charms and jewelry. In the middle sat an old woman, roughly in her 70s. In front of her was a small table that had a single glass orb.

“Hello Jason, come, sit,” she said hoarsely.

“Wha— “ I stared at her. “H-how do… how do you know my name?”

“Don’t be afraid, my dear… come, sit,” she repeats.

As I sat down on the stool in front of her, she told me, “I know a lot about you dear, I know about the fantasies you have, the struggles you have, the urges you have”

Hearing her words took me by surprise.

“What are you talking about? What fantasies? Urges? You’re crazy,” I barked as I stood up to leave.

“Wait dear..”

“I can help you, my dear. I can help you with what you want. I can help you with…”

Her smile widened.

“… Jennifer.”

A cold and numbing sharp pain shot down my spine as I heard my sister’s name. I stopped in my tracks, frozen. I looked up at the old woman’ face. There was a small smile on her face.

“Sit back down, my dear,” she said again.

“W-who are you? How do you know that name? And how do you know my name?” I asked, while slowly sitting back down.

“That’s a lot of questions. But they are all the wrong questions. Are you not more interested in how I can help you?” she questioned back.

“Okay. What do you mean when you say that you can help me with my sister?”

“I have prepared this ring, just for you. All you need to do is make her put it on, and she is yours”

“What do you mean, she is mine? She is already my sister. What is this ring?” I ask her.

“Again, you are asking too many questions. Just put the ring on her, and she will be yours. Goodbye Jason”.

“Uhh.. okay, thanks lady”, I said, leaving the shop.

Exiting the other side of the alley, I tried to take another sip of my beer, only to realize that my hand was empty.

Shit, I must have left it at the fortune teller’s.

I hurried back, only to find that the shop wasn’t there.

“Huh? I swore the shop was here,” I muttered while looking at a wall where the shop used to be.

Am I drunk? Was I imagining things?

I checked my pockets only to find the ring that the old lady had given me.

No it was real. What is happening?

* * *

Back home on my bed, I examined the mysterious ring that was given to me. It was a shiny silver ring with small Chinese engravings on the inner side. Small jewels laced the outer side.

“Make her put it on, and she is yours,” I repeated the words that the old lady had said in my head. I had no idea what she meant. How can I make my sister, that is already my sister, mine? What did she mean, “to be yours”?

“Ah, I’ll figure it out tomorrow”, I mumble to myself, falling asleep.

* * *

Knock knock knock.

My door swung open, Jennifer came in and told me enthusiastically, “Hey Jay, wake up, breakfast is ready.”

My sister greeted me with a big smile as I could see her despite my hazy head from just being woken up. She had on a white t-shirt and black shorts. I could tell she was not wearing a bra.

“C’mon, wake up Jason,” she commanded.

“Okay, okay. I’m up,” I replied groggily.

“I’ll wait for you at the table, okay? Hurry.”

I got up. On the way towards the door, I felt something in my pocket. It was the ring.

I let out a tired sigh. It was still too early in the morning for me to be thinking about it. I put it back in my pocket.

I headed to the kitchen to see a spread on the dining table. French toast, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, tomato salad, man Jennifer went all out for today’s breakfast.

“What’s this? Usually we just have cereal,” I said.

“Come and sit.” She giggled, a sound that was music to my ears. “I have something to tell you”.

I sat down and took a sip of orange juice. Immediately, her hand came up towards my face to show me a dazzling ring on her finger.

A big grin appeared on her face. “Mark proposed to me last night!”

Woah. My little sister is getting married? She’s going to be gone from this apartment, away from me, to be with Mark.

I stopped myself mid-thought to give her my most enthusiastic “Oh my god, Congratulations!”, while hiding my true feelings.

“Yeah! He took me to this fancy restaurant, and when he proposed, there was a live band playing our song. Oh my god, it was so romantic! He…” she continued to tell me her proposal story, but I wasn’t listening.

The thought of losing my sister… it was so sudden.

I was always by her side since we were young. I had made her choose a school in the same city as my workplace, all so that we could still stay together. I had always secretly hoped that she would have broken up with Mark.

But I was going to lose my sister.

“Put the ring on her, and she will be yours.”

The old lady’s words suddenly echoed in my head. Maybe there’s a chance. I was desperate.

“Mark is so sweet right, Jay?” she finished her story, but I was still zoned out. “Jay?”

“Oh? Yeah! He’s so sweet,” I told her.

“Actually, Jenn, you know we’ve grown up taking care of each other. Mom and dad weren’t really always there for us,” I continued.

“Yeah, but don’t worry Jay, you’ll meet someone, someone that loves you and will take care of you,” she says.

“I know, but actually, I wanted to give you something for Valentines, because you had always been there for me,” I told her while pulling the ring out from my pocket.

“Ew Jay, don’t be gross haha, but tha—”, she stopped mid-sentence when her eyes caught the ring.

“Oh my god Jay, it’s beautiful, you shouldn’t have,” she said as I handed it to her.

“It’s nothing Jenn, I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you for being there for me all this time,” I told her.

“Hehe, are you proposing to me too, Jason? I get two proposals back to back. I’m soo lucky,” she giggled.

She slid the ring onto her finger.

Her smile disappeared.

* * *