The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Lover’s Promise

Alex sighed, his breath visible from the cold. As he leaned over the railing separating the town square from the park below, the young man took a sip of his hot cocoa and tightened the scarf around his neck. It was a snowy winter’s day in his small corner of the world, and all around the busy streets families were laughing and talking in the snow. Alex often wondered himself what it would be like to have his own family someday.

As he waited, Alex tapped his foot impatiently. His childhood friend, Lily, was supposed to be arriving any minute now, but she was a little bit late. Alex wondered what the hold-up was. As he thought about Lily, he felt his heart skip a beat. Although it had taken him quite some time to admit it to himself, Alex had finally realized that his feelings for Lily might go one step beyond mere friendship. At first, he had been too stupid to recognize what his feelings truly meant (being a young man and all), but they had now grown too powerful and too obvious to ignore.

Today’s the day. Alex thought to himself as he waited. When she gets here, I’m going to tell her how I feel about her.

Alex stared across the street and noticed a young couple kissing in the booth of a pizza shop. Suddenly, he was struck with a pang of envy. The young man was holding his girlfriend’s hand, kissing her cheek as he giggled. Alex wanted to be the boyfriend, kissing Lily the way the guy in the pizza booth kissed his lover. But suddenly, he felt a strange sense of trepidation. What if Lily didn’t reciprocate? Alex felt a strange emptiness at the thought.

“Alex! Over here!”

Alex turned, recognizing Lily’s voice. Suddenly, his heart started beating very fast, before slumping into his stomach. Lily hadn’t come alone, she’d brought a friend with her, a girl that Alex didn’t recognize. I guess my confession’s going to have to wait, thought Alex sadly.

Lily ran up to Alex, waving and smiling, as her friend tagged along behind.

“Alex, I’m sorry I’m late. I had to pick up a friend of mine from school. Have you ever met Sabrina?” Lily said cheerfully.

Alex was much too distracted by how strikingly beautiful Lily was to pay any attention to Sabrina. Her light brown hair flowed in the wind as her cute little mittens covered her hands. Most of all, though, was Lily’s smile, the smile that could brighten up the darkest night, and put the stars to shame…

“Er, no, I haven’t,” said Alex awkwardly, realizing Lily had asked him a question. He reached out his hand to shake Sabrina’s, but something about this other girl felt off. He couldn’t explain it, but he sensed something strange about her. When she stared into her eyes, it felt like she stared back into his soul.

“Nice to meet you, Alex,” said Sabrina, still staring into Alex. If he didn’t know better, he’d say that it looked like Sabrina’s eyes glowed with a purplish hue.

Alex felt uncomfortable, and turned back to Lily. “So… what do you wanna do now?”

“It’s up to you!” said Lily, apparently oblivious of the way Sabrina was making him feel. “We could go to your house, or get something to eat… Oh! I know a great pizza place around here,” Lily said, pointing. “It should be just across the street!”

Remembering the couple he had been observing just before Lily arrived, Alex shook his head no, blushing.

“I think we should just head back to my place,” said Alex. Then he realized that he should probably be polite, even if it would ruin his chances at being alone with Lily.

“Er… Sabrina, do you want to come too?”

“No thanks,” said Sabrina, who oddly seemed to be smirking. “I’ve got other stuff to do. Have fun, you two!”

“Will do!” said Lily, as she grabbed Alex’s arm. “Take care of yourself!”

Alex awkwardly walked alongside Lily through the snow. Lily was holding onto him pretty tightly, and his face was getting flushed, though he couldn’t tell if it was from her or the cold. T ily holding her arms close to herself and shivering.

“Come on in,” said Alex teasingly. “It’s warm!”

For the first time in his life, Alex felt awkward alone together with Lily. They usually played video games or did some other fun thing together on these visits, but since Alex planned to confess his feelings this time, he was a bit less comfortable than usual… to say the least.

“So, uh…” said Alex, trying to make conversation, “What do you wanna do?”

Lily turned to him and smiled yet again. “Why don’t we go up to your room? Do you know when your parents are going to be back?”

Alex shook his head no. “They’re out of town for the day, they trusted me to hold down the fort. I think they went to Vegas or something.”

Lily laughed. “You don’t even know what your parents are up to?”

Again Alex shook his head. “They wanted… er… alone time. But we’re eighteen years old, it’s not a big deal—”

“I know, I’m just teasing.” said Lily. “What do YOU feel like doing?”

“Um, actually…” stuttered Alex, “There was something I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Well, let’s talk about it upstairs,” said Lily, taking Alex’s hand. Lily led Alex up the stairs that led to Alex’s room, which was relatively tidy.

Alex sat down at his computer while Lily sat on his bed. Nervously, Alex checked his email and social media, trying to distract himself from the situation.

This is it, thought Alex to himself. It’s now or never.

“So, Alex…” said Lily, swinging her legs idly. “What did you want to talk about?”

Alex bit his lower lip in anticipation, but then, strangely, felt something strange come over him. For a moment, his memory flashed to Sabrina’s eyes. He might’ve been imagining it, but he could’ve sworn that they had shined purple, for just the briefest of moments, when she was staring at him, her thousand-yard stare that reached into his heart. Alex snapped back to reality, with Lily right in front of him, and did something he never would have otherwise done—he grabbed Lily’s hands and poured out his deepest, sincerest feelings, with no trepidation or fear holding him back.

“Lily,” said Alex. “I love you. I have since we were kids. I don’t know how you’ll respond, but if I didn’t tell you now, I’d never forgive myself... I didn’t know how to tell you, but I’m ready now. Please, be mine.”

Lily stood in front of Alex in shock, then kissed him furiously on the lips. Alex’s spine shot straight up in shock. Softly, she broke the embrace, and looked directly into Alex’s eyes.

“Alex… I love you too. I… I’m so happy you finally told me… I’ve felt the same way, for longer than I can remember. You.. you really mean it?”

Alex’s heart skipped several beats as he stared at the beautiful woman in front of him, then laughed. “Of course I mean it! I… I…”

Lily put her finger up to Alex’s lips to silence him. “You don’t need to say anything else. I’m yours, Alex. I’m yours forever… kiss me. Kiss me like a lover.”

Alex kissed Lily on the lips once more. He felt like he was in heaven, it felt too good to be true. “Does… does this mean we’re boyfriend-girlfriend now?”

Lily giggled, and looked away, blushing. “I guess it does.”

Despite their mutual confession, despite the rush of happiness that Alex felt, he still wasn’t sure what to say or do next. Lily looked into Alex’s eyes, then remembered Sabrina. Although Alex didn’t know it, Lily had seen the flash of purple in her eyes as well.

Upon remembering Sabrina, Lily felt a rush of confidence and adoration flow over her. She kissed Alex again on the lips, then started moving her tongue around, sliding her hands up Alex’s back. Alex, startled, reciprocated Lily’s aggressive advances, and what started as an innocent kiss became a passionate make-out session. Alex, instilled with confidence he had never otherwise possessed, began to move his hand lower and lower onto Lily’s ass, grasping a handful of her flesh to no resistance.

Alex pushed Lily onto his bed, and began to move down to Lily’s neck, listening to her soft moans. Slowly, hesitantly, Alex began to lift up Lily’s shirt, acting not on reason but pure instinct.

“Lily…” whispered Alex softly. “I don’t want to do anything that you’re uncomfortable with. So if you want me to stop…”

“No, it’s okay,” mewled Lily, “I want it. I want to go… all the way…”

Alex placed his hand on Lily’s hip and slowly began to unfasten her pants. Lily giggled and kissed Alex again, as he stripped her down to her underwear. Alex then took off his own clothes until he was naked, and stared into Lily’s eyes as he once again asked for permission.

“Lily… are you sure you want this? I don’t want to hurt you…” Tears began to well up in Alex’s eyes.

Lily stared back at Alex, and kissed him again passionately, as she slid off her panties and unfastened her bra.

“Maybe this can be your answer?” responded Lily, as her fingers crawled up Alex’s nude, muscular body and wrapped around him.

“I’m about to… put it in…” said Alex, as he held himself up with one arm over Lily.

“Go for it, baby.” said Lily happily.

Alex slid himself into Lily, hesitantly at first, but then enthusiastically, as he began to slowly thrust into her. Lily gasped in sheer pleasure as the man she loved made love to her, mewling in delight as Alex continued picking up the pace. Alex grasped his childhood friend by the shoulder as he started pounding into her, finally considering his own pleasure in addition to hers. As Alex hit all of her perfect spots, Lily squealed and grasped Alex for support, shedding a tear of her own.

“Alex… I love you.” said Lily. She now had tears in her eyes as well.

“I love you too. I love you so much.” said Alex. Again they stared into each other’s eyes, and shared a kiss, as Alex flipped Lily around and changed his position so that he was now behind her. Alex softly groped Lily’s breasts, with her approval, and began nuzzling her neck. Then, he began thrusting into her again, slowly accelerating the speed of his doggy-style fucking, causing Lily to bury herself into the mattress and moan in sheer pleasure.

Again, Alex remembered the purple flash, and suddenly his thrusting became more aggressive. “You like that, my little sex pet? You like it when I screw you senseless?”

“Mmhmm…” purred Lily, completely consumed by sensual euphoria. “Don’t stop, keep thrusting…. OH that feels so good…”

“Beg me for it,” said Alex naughtily, “Tell me how much you want it.”

“Please fuck me with your big hard cock. Oh, I’m begging you, my love…” Lily whined. Lily wasn’t sure what to make of Alex’s sudden dominant side, but considering she was in the mood, she sure didn’t mind his newfound confidence.

“I’m going… to cum…” said Alex, suddenly snapping back to Earth. What would happen if Lily got pregnant? Was he ready for that kind of responsibility?

“It’s Ok…” said Lily, who wasn’t thinking clearly either. “Cum inside me… mark me as your woman forever…”

No longer able to control himself, Alex finished inside of Lily’s vagina, his spunk triggering her own orgasm. Alex then pulled out and rolled over on his back beside her. “That was… amazing…” he managed to groan.

Lily snuggled up to Alex’s chest as she felt his sperm drip out of her pussy. “I thought so too… but if I get pregnant, you have to promise to take responsibility.” said Lily, teasingly. Although it was a serious issue, both Alex and Lily were too consumed with post-orgasmic bliss to care.

“I’ll be by your side forever, Lily.” said Alex, kissing the top of her forehead. “I promise. I’ll always be with you…”

* * *

Alex’s promise was a promise kept. Many years later, Alex and Lily stood next to each other on the altar, Alex in a handsome suit, and Lily in a beautiful bridal dress.

“Alexander, do you take Lily to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” said Alex, without a moment’s hesitation. Although nobody knew it (it was well-concealed), Lily was in the early stages of pregnancy, and the pair knew they had to marry soon if the baby were to be born within wedlock. Nevertheless, this particular obligation was not an unpleasant one. Alex would have married Lily anyway, she was the love of his life, and if anything this gave the young couple something to look forward to.

Although Alex already knew what the answer would be, he still felt a moment’s trepidation. For a split second, Alex feared Lily wouldn’t feel the same, although those fears were quickly put to rest. Before the Priest could even ask Lily for her vows, before he gave Alex permission to kiss his bride, Lily threw herself upon Alex and kissed him as passionately as she had when he had first confessed to her, the day they had first made love. As the audience cheered, Sabrina sat and smiled, watching the processions from the frontmost pew. She had known that Lily and Alex had loved each other, so she decided to hypnotize the pair, just a little bit, to convince them to act upon their feelings. The results were better than she could have ever dreamed. As Alex and Lily walked down the aisle together, flowers being thrown their way, she knew she made the right choice.