The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Loving Country Music”

My wife, Kathy and I have a great marriage. We love each other very much. We have some difference in age and this causes some differences in our likes. One of those likes is music. I have always loved pop, dance and rock. Kathy has always been a country fan and likes easy listening music as well. She has never been a fan of teenage pop music, which I love.

She has mentioned before that she would like to convert me to be a country music fan. I said that would never happen. I have always liked to watch country music videos because they quite often have a story to them, but never cared much for the music.

I had been making fun of some of the music she was listening to by country duos and country male artists. I used to leave the room when she would put these songs on.

I think she had finally had enough. She asked one night to give her a back rub, which she would quite often do. I would massage her back, neck and legs for 10 minutes. When I was done, she went into the bathroom for a minute and returned to the bed. She rolled over and asked me to smell this perfume. It was like nothing I had ever smelled before. It smelled a bit familiar at times, but overall it was totally different. She said it was a ‘special concoction’ made up of her perfumes. I asked her what perfumes but she refused to tell me.

She pushed my head into her cleavage and held it there for about 10 seconds. All I could smell was that special perfume she created. Once she let go of me, it was like I was paralyzed. All I could do is lay there and keep breathing in the smell that was on my face. I was so horny but I was also so relaxed.

She reached into the night table and grabbed a necklace that had a pendant on it that was also a clock. She began swaying it in front of my eyes. Back and forth, back and forth. She asked me if I could tell if the clock was working. I said I can’t tell, so I kept staring at it while it was moving to tell if it was working.

I stared intently then I heard her say I was getting sleepy and falling under her spell. I didn’t pay attention to it, I just kept staring at the necklace. When she stopped, I was totally under her spell. Anything she asked me to do, I would have done it. I had no willpower of my own. It was all washed away.

She then put the necklace away and asked me to go get my wallet and her purse. I obeyed and brought them back to the bedroom. She then stripped my clothes off of me and laid me down on the bed. Then, herself already naked, climbed up on me and sat down teasing me as if I was going to enter her. She opened my wallet and noticed some money in it. “Oh, $10 in here. Good”. She took the money out of my wallet and placed it in her purse. “Thank you” she said. “Your money is now my money, do you understand?” “Yes, my love” I replied.

“Good. I am going to like this new arrangement.” Even though she took my money, it was the most erotic feeling I had ever had. I felt like she could take my money all of the time, it felt so good.

“From now on, I will put you under my spell in one of three ways. By hypnosis as I did so easily tonight. Also, whenever I touch you wearing leather gloves or leather pants, you will do whatever I ask. Do you understand, my little slave?” “Yes my love” I easily agreed to her wishes.

“Also, I am going to give you 3 cassettes to listen to. You will listen to only them for the next week. You will listen to each one until it ranks at least an 8 on a scale 10. Do you understand?” “Yes, my love” I replied.

“Very good. You are not to listen to the radio at all. Just these cassettes. They are from assorted country artists. Do you understand?” “Yes, my love”, I replied again. Then she proceeded to give me an awesome night of sex that I will never forget.

In the morning I vaguely remember what happened. I looked in my wallet and realized I had no money, but it felt OK. It was only fair that I give my extra money to Kathy to go play Bingo. I didn’t need it for anything.

I think I had a smile on my face for the whole day. I had a new respect for my wife. I always thought of myself as the boss of the house but now I wasn’t so sure. The next day was Monday and Kathy had the 3 cassettes sitting beside my wallet. I wasn’t too sure about this but never questioned it or gave it any though about disobeying her. I listened to them each once over the first two days. One was ranked an 8 and the other two were 7 out of ten. So I listened to them all again one more time. This time they were all over 8 out of 10. After the second time, I enjoyed them much more. It was a weird feeling to begin enjoying country music. I had to talk about this to her.

That night as we lay in bed, I worked up the nerve to ask her. “Dear, are you trying to turn me into a country music fan?”

“Why do you ask”, she said.

“Well, you don’t really think you can change me, do you?”

“I already have” she replied confidently. “From now on you will only listen and buy what I say”.

“That’s not possible” I answered. She then rolled over and opened the drawer of her night table. I couldn’t see what she was doing.

I continued, " I like Britney too much to stop listening to her kind of music”.

She rolled over with leather gloves on and said “I think you may need some help with this.” She then took her leather-gloved hands and ran them over my face and neck. I was instantly turned on and could feel all of my willpower leaving my body.

“You will now listen to me. From now on when you listen to pop music, you will not feel very good. It will do nothing for you. It will just sound like noise and not music. But when you listen to country music, you can imagine me having wild passionate sex with you. Do you understand?”

“Yes my love” I replied. She made me repeat it back to her to be sure.

“Very good my slave. You will learn quickly.”

“But when I listen to country, I don’t like the twangy stuff.”

She continued while she was seducing me with here eyes, lips and hands “When you listen to slow twangy country music, you will imagine that I am wearing bright red lipstick, your favourite perfume, a black lace bra and panties, a satin blouse, leather pants and tall leather boots. Imagine that I am stripping for you while you listen to the song. Imagine how much you want me. Then I think you will enjoy slow twangy country music much more, even more that the new country music”.

I laid there thinking about what she had said. She was so right. I couldn’t wait for the next day to listen to country music again.

It worked so well. The first week was up and I asked Kathy if I could listen to the cassettes for a few more days. I had ranked all of them over 9 out of 10. I couldn’t wait to find out what other cassettes she had for me.

A few days later we talked in bed. Kathy had put the leather gloves on and was beginning to massage my face with her soft hands. I once again feel under her spell. She asked me “So, how has the country music been to listen to”.

“Just great” I replied. “I want to thank you for letting me listen to your cassettes. They are awesome.” She had given me more country artist cassettes recently. “Have you listened to anything else other than country?”

I hesitated. “Well, the other night I watched part of a young pop female star’s special.” I felt horrible because I had disobeyed her.

“Oh I see. I’ll take care of that now” she said in a mean tone. She took her gloves and ran them so erotically all over me. “Starting tomorrow, you will write 500 lines of this: Pop divas are ugly sluts, country females are beautiful women. Do you understand?”

“Yes my love” I replied still feeling guilty.

““As you write this, you will think and concentrate about it. I want it to sink into your brain and will strongly believe it as you write it.”

“Yes my love” I responded.

“I want you to change all of the feelings you have for pop divas and put them towards Country females. You will want to buy every country music cassette you will see. You will eventually collect many records. Do you understand?”

“Yes my love”

“That will not be all of your punishment. Tomorrow you will change the presets in the car radio of all of the FM stations to the local country station and all of the presets for AM to an AM country music station. OK?”

“Also, you will need to make some changes in your budget. Starting in the next pay, you will set aside $20 a pay for me to spend anyway I wish. I can use it for Bingo if I want. In fact I want you to encourage me to use it for Bingo. You will give me $20 cash every payday. Understood, my little slave?”

“Yes my love”.

“From now on when I go to Bingo, you will never argue with me. You will agree that I need to get out of the house to enjoy myself. And you won’t mind that I am spending your extra money on myself.”

“Yes, I totally agree. You deserve to go out since I am gone all day.”

“Very good, I knew you would understand”.

“One last thing. You will also begin to buy the country weekly magazine every week and read it from cover-to-cover. You need to replace all of your other music knowledge with country music knowledge. OK?”

“Yes dear. That sounds great. Thank You”.

“But its not fair that get a magazine and I don’t is it?".

“No, it isn’t” I replied. “What can I do to make it up to you?".

“You can buy me women magazines when they come out. I like to read them, then we both have something to read. Also, you can read them as well. They might help you understand women better. How to satisfy me and make me happy. Understand?”

“Yes my love. I totally understand”.

And I did.

The next night I came home from work and Kathy had this suspicious look on her face. She said that she was going to Bingo tonight. I said “No you’re not, I have plans made.”

“Too bad. You will have to cancel your plans. And you are paying for Bingo as well”.

“Excuse me” I said.

I didn’t mind giving her money for Bingo every pay day but this was too much.

“Come up to the bedroom in a about a minute and we will discuss it”.

She went up to the bedroom and I followed a minute later.

I opened the door, walked in and didn’t see her. She then came up from behind me and put her leather gloved hands on my face. I thought I was going to fall down, my legs were so weak. She pushed me on to the bed.

She continues to rub my face and neck with her hands. I was so gone. I couldn’t think or resist. My mind was blank and useless.

“Now, I am going to Bingo tonight, right? She asked sternly.

“Yes my love” I helplessly replied.

She had my wallet and her purse. Kathy looked in my wallet and it was empty. “Oh well” she said “I will have to use your bank card. What is the pin #?”

I didn’t want to tell her but I couldn’t resist. “0616” I said.

“Thank you. On Monday you will change the PIN to 0221 so I can remember it. Understood?”

“Of course, my love”.

“Good. You won’t mind if I spend $40 will you?”

“No of course not. You can buy your friends some food and drinks.”

“Why thank you, you are so kind”.

“It’s the least I can do”, I happily replied.

“OK. I have to go now. Bye”.

“Bye” I sadly answered.

I was so happy I had made her happy by letting her go to Bingo. It always feels so good to make her happy.