The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loving Leah

by Pan

Chapter 5

Paddy had never believed in destiny.

He’d always seen the universe as a system of unthinking laws, with no rhyme or underlying purpose. And he knew that not everything happened for a reason. That had always been his firm stance.

Until that day.

If Paddy’s sister hadn’t entered her room early all those months ago, he would never have seen her naked. In and of itself, that would have been a tragedy…

But as his father opened the door, Paddy realized that almost being caught by his sister had served a second purpose.

It had given him the route to his sister’s closet, demonstrated to him exactly how fast he could hide himself away there when necessary.

Like if his father suddenly entered the room as he was standing above his bottomless sister.

Diving through the darkness, Paddy barely managed to close the closet without his father noticing. The slight sway to his Dad’s step told the young man that he was somewhere between tipsy and drunk.

“There you are,” he rumbled, casting his gaze on his sleeping daughter. “There’s Daddy’s little angel…”

Paddy watched through the slats of his sister’s closet as the older man approached the bed. His heart almost skipped a beat as he realized that he hadn’t had a chance to cover Leah up again.

Her naked pussy was exposed. Even in the darkness, Paddy knew that his father would be able to see it from where he stood.

After all, Paddy had seen it just moments ago.

The young man knew exactly what would happen next. His father would realize that something was amiss, and search the room to see who was responsible. He’d find his son cowering in the corner, and everything would be ruined.

Their family. Paddy’s life. He’d probably go to jail.

All for a single, small glimpse at his sister’s shaved kitty.

Was it worth it?

Yes, Paddy nodded. He knew he’d do a lifetime in hard prison just for another glimpse, no hesitation.

Looking at his sister’s perfect body was more than a passion. More than an obsession. It was…his calling.

His purpose.

It was what Paddy lived for.

With a sigh, he prepared to be discovered by his father. Would his old man beat him? Probably. Paddy knew he deserved that and worse. Much worse. Over the course of just a few short months, he’d transformed from a normal, loving brother…to the most perverted of perverts.

He deserved everything he got.

And it had all have been worth it.

To the self-professed pervert’s surprise, his father didn’t react to the sight of the young woman’s shaven cunt with surprise.

Instead, it looked like he was…

Staring.

Paddy’s father was muttering something, and he leaned forward in the closet to try to hear it.

“…can’t stop thinking about you. Have to…want to…shouldn’t…must…”

There was a silence, then Paddy heard the sound of something hitting the floor. It took him a moment to realize what was happening.

Paddy’s father had just unbuckled his belt. He’d lowered his pants, and was now standing, half-naked, in front of his equally-bottomless sleeping daughter.

The young man’s eyes widened.

What the fuck was happening?

“Good girl…” he said, his breathing labored, his voice louder than it had been since he’d entered the room and scared Paddy off. “Leah, baby…you’re Daddy’s good girl.”

Again, it was only after several seconds of squinting that Paddy realized what he was seeing.

It was hard to believe.

His father was masturbating. He was standing over his daughter, staring at her bare pussy, and jerking his cock. The same cock that Leah—many years ago—had left as a sperm.

Leah’s father was getting off at the sight of his daughter’s near-nakedness.

“Oh, god…” he groaned. “Why can’t I…why do I…”

His voice trailed into drunken mutterings once more, and it was all Paddy could do not to fall back in shock.

For all these months, he’d thought he was going crazy. He’d thought he was alone in his sudden incestuous fixation on his sister.

Paddy had thought he was just a sick pervert.

But now, his father’s actions, his words…they’d showed him he wasn’t wrong.

His own obsession suddenly made sense. He hadn’t just suddenly, randomly become obsessed with Leah. His devotion to her actions, to stalking her, to tracking her every motion. The feeling he’d gotten at the sight of her naked, the way he couldn’t stop himself from ejaculating at the sight of her.

The way her body had burned itself into his mind. Even now, in the dark room, Paddy could have sketched exactly where she was laying, exactly what her pussy looked like.

He could have programmed a simulation of her perfect bouncing breasts.

And what his father was doing had suddenly made his unexpected passion crystal clear.

He wasn’t crazy. His desires hadn’t just randomly come from nowhere.

Leah truly was that perfect.

There was an old film that Paddy had seen, probably far younger than he should have: There’s Something About Mary. Everyone who met the titular character fell insanely in love with her.

No, more than love.

Obsession.

Everyone who met Mary became obsessed with her.

Paddy’s sister was a real-life Mary. He’d never made the connection before, but everything the men did in that film to pursue her…he would do.

Already, he’d done so much more.

And if his own feelings weren’t enough, his father’s actions were all the evidence he needed.

With no idea he was being watched from the closet, Paddy’s father let out a long moan. The shuddering of his bare ass, combined with the smell that suddenly filled Paddy’s nostrils was more than enough to tell him what had just happened.

Their father had cum.

Leah’s father had cum onto her bare pussy.

And, Paddy realized, his eyes opening wide…

She hadn’t woke up.

He hadn’t even considered the prospect of cumming onto Leah. It was too much of a risk. If she woke up to find her brother standing above her, he could probably cover that up. He could hide his penis away quickly, explain that she’d been moaning in her sleep.

It wouldn’t be ideal, but he was sure he could get out of it.

But spilling his seed onto his sister’s skin?

It was hot as hell, but far too risky for him to have ever been a serious option.

Now that he’d seen his father do it…and Leah continue slumbering…

The young man remained in the closet as his father quickly cleaned up his semen, before covering his daughter up with a blanket and stumbling out of the room.

Paddy stayed hidden for several more minutes, until he was certain that he was alone. Before he left the room, he stood for a moment, watching his sister’s breathing.

The exact same rhythm as ever.

Yup. If she wasn’t asleep, she was doing a damn good job of pretending to be.

The sister-obsessed young man barely slept a wink that night. His father’s obsession, his sister’s lack of reaction…his mind overflowed with the realization of what it meant.

Firstly, that he wasn’t alone. He wasn’t a freak. Though he knew he could never discuss it with him (for obvious reasons), his father was going through the exact same struggle as he was.

And based on how much he’d apparently had to drink, dealing with it much worse than Paddy.

But secondly…

Leah had barely stirred as their father had stumbled into her room, jerked off onto her bare pussy, clumsily attempted to mop it all off her, and then kissed her on the forehead before leaving.

Far more important than Leah’s attractive qualities being evident to others was Paddy’s realization…he could go further than he’d been going.

He could go much, much further.

He’d still have to be careful, of course. If Leah woke up, the excuse of “you didn’t do this when it was Dad!” wasn’t exactly going to get him out of trouble.

But if there was one thing he’d mastered since his obsession had blossomed, it was carefulness.

To Paddy’s surprise he didn’t have to wait long until Leah’s next night out with friends. Just six days later, she returned home intoxicated. As soon as his cameras revealed that she was down, Paddy packed them up and carefully made his way to his sister’s room.

To prepare against another sudden entrance from his father, he locked the door behind him. It seemed fairly low-risk: if his father returned and woke Leah up with the sound of his pounding on the door, Paddy was sure that she would never question why her door was locked.

If she was drunk enough to sleep through her own father ejaculating on her, Paddy doubted she’d be cogent enough to remember her exact actions before stripping down and crashing.

Just as he had on his previous visit, Paddy spread his sister’s legs.

There it was. Her bare peach. Leah’s naked pussy.

His sister’s cunt.

He groaned quietly as he leaned forward, taking in a deep breath. God, the smell. If he were to drown in the smell of his sister’s perfect scent, he would die a happy man.

He’d jerked off again and again before entering his sister’s bedroom, and he knew that if he hadn’t spent the day ejaculating what felt like half his body-weight in semen, he would’ve filled his pants with his ropey cum.

But he’d wanted to treasure this. He’d wanted to enjoy getting off above his sister for as long as his father had.

Or longer, if possible.

Paddy swallowed nervously, lowering his pants and bringing his cock out. If his sister had woken up at that moment, she would’ve seen it. She would have seen her brother’s cock in her bedroom, fully-erect because of her. Because of her body.

Because she wasn’t wearing panties.

This was the thought that consumed Paddy as he began to stroke himself above his sister’s prone body.

Leah wasn’t wearing panties.

She’d come home and stripped off, almost as though she wanted it. Like she wanted to tease Paddy, or their father.

Like she knew how obsessed they were with her cunt.

He was doing it. He was really doing it. He was touching himself above his half-naked sister. If he wanted to, he could reach out and grab her tit. He could touch her…touch her…—

Paddy remained completely silent as his hips bucked, and his cock began spraying his seed all over Leah’s body. He’d gotten so used to masturbating silently; his father had groaned loudly the previous week, and Leah hadn’t so much as stirred, but Paddy didn’t want to risk it.

He couldn’t risk anything that stopped him from doing this again.

Two small jets of watery cum shot from his dick, landing on his sister’s thigh, her shaved pussy, her pubis. Some of it even splashed onto her tank-top, but Paddy wasn’t worried.

He’d come prepared.

After allowing himself a short, sweet moment to savor what he’d just done, the young man got to work, pulling out a small kit of odorless cleaning products. Almost ten minutes passed as Paddy carefully, meticulously cleaned his sister’s body.

Since the last time he’d visited, Paddy’s newfound research skills had been pointed firmly at a new topic: forensic cleaning. His father had been sloppy—if Leah had woken up and discovered any cum drying on her skin, her clothing, her sheets…

It could have ruined everything.

Paddy wasn’t going to take that risk.

By the time he was done, it was impossible for anyone short of an actual crime lab to tell he’d been there at all. He’d spent more time cleaning up than jerking off onto his sister’s body, and after one last bittersweet glance at his sister’s sleeping form, Paddy returned to his own room.

He knew that what he’d just done would be filling his mind for a long time to come.

And Paddy was confident enough in his cleaning that he knew he’d be comfortable returning to do it again and again and again…

* * *