The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Luck of the Irish

CHAPTER 2

AT THE TERMINAL PICKUP

Sapphire picked up her roller bag and strutted out to the pickup area. She started looking over the signs of various limo drivers picking people up and then suddenly her eyes fixed on one that had “CEO” written underneath it.

She pulled out her compact and touched up her already perfect makeup as a forty-something man strode up to the sign and handed his bags over. Sapphire looked him over and frowned.

“No, he won’t do.” She thought to herself. She didn’t know how she knew, but she knew if she made a play for him it wouldn’t work. Frowning she looked a bit more and saw a younger man, wearing an ill fitting suit and looking very uncomfortable on a cell phone. He had on glasses and had a “tech geek” look to him.

A sudden smile came over Sapphire’s face. “Ah, perfect! This one is an easy play.”

She strutted over and she bumped into him with a soft “Oopsie!”

The man turned around looking annoyed but his face immediately changed to the look of a 12 year old seeing his first playboy. “Uh, um, er, ahem, you okay miss?” he finally stammered out.

“Oh I’m fine! Are you okay? I’m such a klutz and I totally didn’t see you.” Sapphire said sweetly.

“Oh, uh, I’m fine. Uh here, let me get your bag up. There. Uh, just flew in huh?”

Sapphire giggled and smiled. “Yep, just flew in from Ireland with a friend who has to go to LA. I’m all alone in the big city for a bit until I head out to Denver.”

“Ireland? Lucky you, that sounds fun. How long you here in New York?” the geek asked.

Sapphire smiled at him and took his arm and started to lead him towards the cabs. He didn’t seem to realize what was happening and just keep looking at her face and tits. “Oh, I’m here for a while, but I don’t have a place to stay yet. Say, why don’t we get a cab together? It can drop you off and maybe the cabbie can suggest a nice place to stay for me?”

“Yeah, great idea Miss, uh…”

“Sapphire, please just call me Sapphire. We’re friends after all aren’t we?”

“Yeah! Yeah we are Sapphire! I’m Dave by the way.”

“What a nice name. So Davey where are you staying?”

“It’s Dave, and I’m…”

Sapphire traced her red fingernail down his chest and she felt his heartbeat quicken. “I like Davey. I think it suits you perfectly. Isn’t that right Davey?”

“Uh, yeah! Davey is just fine Sapphire! I’m staying at the Regal Marriot for 5 days this week for business. It’s a suite actually, lots of room. If you can’t find a place and you don’t mind a small bed you could stay with me.” Davey got out in a rush.

Sapphire giggled and hailed a cab. She guided Davey in and sat next to him. Her hand rested lightly on his knee and she slid it up a bit towards his crotch. “The Regal Marriot please.” She ordered the cabbie.

The cabbie kept looking in the mirror as Sapphire worked her mojo on Davey. She didn’t even need booze for this one. That voice in her head piped up again with a “This geek is easy. Never been around women, more comfortable with computers, he will be an easy lay and an easy mark. You got a room for the week already, run up the bill, use the store, and pump him for more info. He’s putty in your hands.”

Sapphire didn’t need to be told twice. By the time they were at the hotel, Davey’s crotch had a definite wet spot. He tipped the cabbie a hundred without noticing and then had to hold his briefcase in front of his crotch while he checked in “with one extra guest”.

As went towards the elevator, Sapphire told the front desk to make sure they were not disturbed until the morning. Her strutting sway had everyone’s eyes on her again as she moved through the lobby like a hungry shark looking for fish.

Davey had the bellhop out of the suite in about 30 seconds and Sapphire had to remind him to set a wakeup call before they started. Davey was in a sexual haze, he never asked to have sex with her, she had never dropped any mention of it, but as soon as he was done with the wakeup call she just took his hand and led him to the Master bedroom.

She undressed him slowly and shushed him every time he tried to talk. She laid him down on the bed and then slowly stripped for him. He was rock hard and when she touched him he ejaculated all over himself. He flushed red and started to babble apologies, and she simply leaned over and kissed him.

His eyes widened and with a rather surprising growl he grabbed Sapphire and rolled on top of her. Sapphire laughed and ran her nails up his back. He rapidly grew harder and she guided him easily into her lovely shaved and well lubed pussy. His growls ceased when he slid into her and he let out a loud gasp and then a sigh.

He began to pound into her with a lot of energy if not a lot of finesse. She guided him easily and she was soon enjoying it as much as he was. He came quickly but she got him hard again with a simple blowjob and then she had him take her doggy style and pull her hair while he rode her. Then she rolled him over and started riding him reverse cowgirl.

“That’s it Davey! Good Boy! That’s how you fuck! You just listen to Sapphire and do what she says and you’ll have the fuck of your life!” she panted out and Davey replied with “Yes! I Obey Sapphire! Whatever you want is yours!”

After about 4 hours of non-stop fucking, Davey came in her ass hard and sat back on his haunches. He had a dopey smile and Sapphire could see his cock twitch again. She giggled and shook her head.

“Oh no Davey boy, time to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow, so lay back and get some sleep.” She said as she gave him a gentle shove. He flopped backwards and was instantly asleep.

Sapphire giggled and hummed a light tune as she went to the bathroom. She cleaned herself off and looked in the mirror. Even after fucking like an animal for four hours, she still looked HOT. She smiled again and went back to bed.

She had another strange dream. She dreamed she was in the suite’s main room with a bunch of expensive designer clothes, furs, jewels, and a set of cars keys to a hot sports car. But when she looked in the mirror she saw her old self who had a frown.

“Is this really you?” her old self said. “You were a hard worker, you were honest, and you had earned your place in the world. This new you is a gold digger. A hooker. You are using your sex appeal and body to take what you want from susceptible men. That’s not you.”

Sapphire was at a loss for words. She knew this was true. She hadn’t questioned her change or her new mindset. It had been so easy to go along with it, and so fun! She had more sex in two days than she had had for most of her senior year in college. And what sex it was! She just KNEW how to do things that made it so fucking awesome, even a geek like Davey could please her like he was a god in bed with her guidance.

“Ah Lassie, this DO be what ye wished for. A wee bit late to be having second thoughts now.”

She turned to see the Leprechaun sitting on a barstool with a mug of beer. He sipped it and grimaced. “Ye American beer be such a weak thing. Try keeping some good Guinness on hand please.”

The Sally in the mirror spoke up. “While I love the body, this isn’t what I wanted. I’m not a whore.”

“Nay Lassie, ye do no be a whore. A whore is a filthy thing, who merely selling her body for a mere pittance. Ye be a gold digger. Ye wanted to be successful at a profession and Gold Digging do be one of the oldest and most popular professions among women throughout the world. Ye can size up a mark, ignore the ones that ye can’t work, and make the marks you do choose dance like a lovely puppet on a string. Ye not be sleeping with them for a mere few dollars, ye be giving them a wonderful roll for days in exchange for a proper living as befits a lovely young thing such as yourself. Such beauty should be wearing fine clothes and furs, adorned with jewels, driving the fancy cars, eating the fine food and being pampered like the queen ye be! And in return, ye provide these men with pleasure that the gods themselves be jealous of! And ye canna tell me you didn’t enjoy it as well.”

Sapphire and Sally both blushed at that. Sapphire felt strange, the Sally in the mirror was her, but it seemed to be like the odd voice had been. It was distant and it didn’t seem to be, well her anymore. She, as in Sapphire, felt like her. And she agreed with the leprechaun on all his points.

“Lassie, I did warn ye we be tricky. Ye never said WHAT profession ye wanted to Master, so I went with a very old and popular one, which happened to work perfectly with ye other wish to be a head-turning beauty. But the third one, aye, that one will be fun to see in action. Now sleep lass, ye have a fun day of shopping ahead of ye.”

Sapphire turned to the mirror and noticed that the Sally figure had morphed and was now much more like her. Not completely, but it was noticeable.

With a smile, Sapphire faded into a deep sleep.