The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lucky Break

Romanah

Chapter 3 – Meeting Her

My routine had continued for almost a month at this point. I was running seriously low on clean panties as my collection grew on the wall. I even saw the curtains move on the window to the other flat with the two girls, as if someone was trying to look through them without being seen. That made me all the happier as I knew the girls liked my little private peep show.

I pulled on my last clean pair of undies that morning and went about my day, running deliveries and counting the minutes until I could go see Her again.

* * *

Just like every day, I hid in the little nook until I could hear Her moans, signalling the start of my worship. However, on this day, when I looked through the window, I didn’t see Her. I could hear Her, but She wasn’t on the sofa. She wasn’t even anywhere in the room. I felt my heart sink as I couldn’t see Her for my adoration, but I resolved to at least listen to Her beatific voice as I stood there, rubbing my cunny to orgasm.

“You know, you’re pretty cute for a peeping pervert,” Her voice made me climax extra hard, my knees buckling, making Her giggle. Only now I realised what was going on and the fact that Her voice was coming from behind me.

“Stand up and turn around. Let me get a good look at you.” I couldn’t resist Her voice. With one hand still pinching my nipple and the other stuffed knuckles deep in my cunny, I straightened up and turned around, coming face to face with Her for the very first time.

She was still giggling a little bit at my situation, but I wasn’t really paying attention to it. What I was paying attention to were Her eyes, so deep and blue I could get lost in them forever, Her cheeks, flushed with interested amusement, Her lips, full and red and oh-so-desirous of my worship.

“You are cute,” She studied my face and my body while I was entranced by Hers, “and here I thought you were one of the local boys. What’s your name?”

“Angie,” my mouth replied for me.

“Angie, hmm? I’m Jessica. I’d invite you in, but you looked so scrumptious peeping through the window I don’t have the heart to spoil this for you.” She snapped Her fingers. “I know, since you’ve been taking advantage of me, I think it’s only right you give me a show back. Don’t you?”

Me, giving Her a show? I’d gladly do that in a heartbeat, but She wanted my answer first. “Yes,” I nodded.

“Excellent,” She beamed, “you can do it right here. It’s your favourite spot, right?”

Before She even finished speaking, my hands started moving again. I had thought that I knew what masturbation was about, that She had taught me that, but being there in front of Her, having Her watch me while I rubbed my pussy and played with my tits, that was a bliss I hadn’t experienced before.

Soon enough, I was standing on the precipice again, but just before I could take the plunge, She grabbed my chin and pulled my face up, looking into my eyes. “Cum for me, Angie,” She said and I did. Completely disregarding secrecy, I cried out my climax for Her into the air, my juices soaking through my panties and down my thighs. “Cum for me, Angie,” and my orgasm climbed up to a completely new level. “Cum for me, Angie.” I lost consciousness as my orgasm echoed across the city.

* * *

“What am I going to do with you, Angie?” I woke up to Her voice. She was running Her fingers through my hair, and I realised I was lying on the sofa with my head in Her lap. “I could lend you some of my undies to replace the ones you, uh, ruined, but I don’t think I want to let you go just yet. No. You’ve been spying on me for quite some time, haven’t you?”

I opened my eyes and was immediately met with Her gaze. Even if I wanted to deny this, my body nodded my head without consulting my brain.

“How long?”

“A month,” I replied. I wanted Her to know what I’d been doing so much, but I just couldn’t say anything until She asked me about it.

“A month? Geez, Angie, I figured you were a perv, but I didn’t realise you were such a big one. Now I don’t think I want to lend you anything of mine. God knows what you’d do with it.” She sounded stern, but I could see amusement and laughter in Her eyes, and felt much better knowing She was only playing with me.

“Now,” She lightly slapped my hip, and I suddenly noticed I wasn’t wearing any clothing. And neither was She, in fact. “Since you’ve been watching me for a month, I think it’s only fair you get to make it up to me. So, the next month, you’re going to do everything I tell you to, without talking back. Otherwise, I’ll…”

“Yes,” I interrupted Her, wanting to show Her that She didn’t have to threaten me with anything to make me obey Her.

“Oh,” She chuckled, and I knew She understood my meaning. “So it’s like that? OK, Angie, I took my clothes off when I was carrying you inside, so your first order is to get me dressed. Then you can get dressed yourself, um, including your dirty little undies, and then you will take me to your place. You’ve seen mine so it’s only fair I got to see yours as well.”

I nodded and got up from the sofa and Her lap. I picked up the pile of Her clothing and brought it back to the sofa, kneeling in front of Her in a reverential bow, holding Her undies for Her to step into. As I pulled them up to Her waist, I caught a whiff of Her pussy and moaned with excitement.

“We won’t get anywhere if everything about me makes you horny, Angie,” She giggled from above. I blushed at this slight reprimand, but, feeling emboldened by Her playful tone at the same time, I leaned in and pressed my lips to Her taut belly right above the waistband of Her undies. “Oh,” She gave a slight moan and tapped me lightly on the head, “we’ll have plenty of time for that later, girl.”

I helped Her into Her bra, reminding myself not to get distracted by the perfection of Her pale breasts, and zipped up Her light sundress. A pair of socks and sneakers later and She was dressed.

Compared to Her stylish outfit, mine was only made exciting by the pair of extra-soaked panties She made me wear underneath. Now that we were both ready to go outside, I was prepared to show Her to my flat, where I was hoping She’d understand the meaning of all my little changes. Oh, who was I kidding? She was absolutely going to understand everything I’d done to my flat, even the things I didn’t know about myself yet.

“Very well, Angie, come on. I’ll drive, but you’ll have to navigate.” She led me to a garage on the other side of the house, revealing a small red two-seater cabriolet. We got in, but instead of starting it up, She looked at me with a grin. “You know, I noticed something while you were getting dressed, Angie, so I want you to open the glove box and take what you find in there.”

Opening the glove box revealed a small and stiff leather pouch. ”Open it,” She said, and I pulled out a small pink egg-shaped vibrator with a wireless remote.

“Do you know what I noticed?” She asked.

I shook my head, “No.”

“Your undies were getting a little dry. This should keep them nice and sticky. A pervy girl like you has no problem wearing a vibe in public, do you?”

“No,” I replied absently, despite the fact I had never done anything like that before, distracted by the fact that She called me a ‘pervy girl’.

“Great. So put it in,” She patted my knee and the tip of the vibrator was pushing apart my pussy folds before I could even realise that. Suddenly, my hand was joined by Hers, as She checked the vibe was all the way in, and She grinned with pleasure before withdrawing Her hand and taking a slow whiff of it. “Wow, Angie, you even smell dirty,” She giggled and I blushed, which only made Her giggle more. “Dirty, but adorable,” She ran Her fingers down my cheek, spreading my juices on my skin. “Now, who do you think should get to control the vibe in your pussy? Me or you?”

That wasn’t even a proper question. “You,” I handed Her the remote.

“Good answer,” She smiled at me and rewarded me with a slight turn of the knob, bringing the vibrator to life.

* * *

The ride was surprisingly uneventful, even though She made sure my pussy was quivering wet all the time. Just as I was getting out of the car when we arrived, the vibe suddenly jumped from its low rumbling into high revs, making me cry out in orgasm-tinged voice and fall to my knees.

“Are you okay?” I heard a girl’s voice next to me while She was giggling quietly at my predicament. I looked up and stopped. Standing next to me, with concerned expression, was Clara, one of the two girls in the other building who had been getting a free show of my flat for the past month.

“Y-yeah,” I nodded and got up, holding onto the car for support as She walked around.

“Hi, I’m Jessica,” She put the remote into Her purse before offering Her hand to Clara, who shook it with a suddenly understanding look at me. “You a friend of Angie’s?”

”Not really,” Clara looked from me to Her, “but you know how it is with a place like this. Sooner or later, you see all the people living here. In fact,” she suddenly chuckled, “Sam and I, we see Angie pretty regularly, every day or so.”

“How nice,” She kept up the conversation, slipping Her hand around my waist and onto my hip, pulling me towards Her.

“Well, if everything is okay,” Clara continued, “I’ll… see you around, right, Angie?” I nodded, still trying not to climax right there from the merciless torture of the vibrator. “And… I guess I’ll see you around too, Jessica?”

She nodded, “Of course. It’s been lovely meeting you, Clara, but I’m afraid Angie wanted to show me her place.”

“Oh, right. I, uh, I have to go home anyway. So nice meeting you, Jessica. Goodbye, Angie.”

She watched Clara walk back to her building with an amused expression. “She’s cute, don’t you think? Too bad she’s straight.”

“S-Suh-Sam, nngghh,” I tried to answer without screaming out to everyone around.

“What is? Oh, right, silly me,” She giggled and reached for the remote, waiting for my relieved expression, and then waiting for another ten seconds before She finally dropped the vibrations down to a manageable level. “What did you want to say, Angie?”

“Sam… is Samantha,” I managed to get out.

“Really?” She turned Her head towards the now-vanished Clara. “Interesting.”