The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains adults in sexual situations and is intended for a mature audience. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, or if such talk offends you, please do not download, read, or otherwise consume this story. Parents, you are responsible for supervising your children. Those offended by sexual situations are advised to leave this site, and quite frankly the internet itself, alone.

Note from the author: I have previously written under the name Crystaliss42 on this site. This is my first story under this pen name, but if you like this, you may like my other work.

Additionally, this story was written as my own answer to a challenge given by the MC Authors panel (on which I had the honor of appearing) at Hypnoticon 2008 (http://www.hypnoticon.org). We challenged the audience to join us in writing MC stories. It only seems fair that I should contribute my own entry! Whether the events in this story actually happened or not is left to the imagination of the reader. Enjoy!

Lunch Break

Conventions are one of my favorite pastimes. Being the extrovert that I am, I love the ebb and flow of the crowds, love meeting new friends, love the way energy moves between people as the weekend moves on. I also love the panels and events. There’s a lot to be said for learning new things. This hypnosis convention was hitting all cylinders...

At least, it would have been, if I hadn’t slept funny Thursday night. One of the risks of sleeping in a strange place is that the bed will be the wrong firmness. Maybe some people like the huge soft cushy pillows, but I woke up with a sore neck. It was moving into headache territory the farther I got into the day, and I just wasn’t ready to lose the entire afternoon and evening to irritated nerves. So while others headed out to refine their skills in the larger world, I changed into my swimsuit and made for the jacuzzi.

The door to the pool area closed behind me, shutting out the noise and the bustle of the convention floor. The acrid chlorine smell made my nose wrinkle a bit. I pulled my hair up into a tighter ponytail and padded barefoot across the floor to the jacuzzi. A big sign on the wall announced it could seat twelve, and I had to snicker at that. At a convention like this, assuming people weren’t too busy doing other things, I could easily imagine twice that number snuggling in.

But for the moment, I had it to myself. I dropped my robe onto a chaise lounge by the side of the pool and stepped down into the steaming water. My skin reddened immediately and I almost whimpered with relief as the heat began to work its magic on taut muscles. I sank into the water as deep as I could stand and closed my eyes, consciously relaxing my neck. The headache began to recede.

“Umm... did you want the jets on, or anything?”

The voice was deferential, the speaker clearly not wanting to disturb me. Still, my eyes popped open and I found myself gyrating in the water for a second, trying to get my balance back. “No! No, that’s perfectly fine, they’re too deep for them to do any good on me anyway,” I said. Then I got a good look at the speaker.

He was short, but other than that he could have been a football player at some point in his life. He had that kind of stocky build. His hair was long, ash blonde, and had a lot of wave to it – if he’d kept it short, it would have been really curly. His most striking feature, though, were his eyes. They were unusually large for a man and a really lovely shade of blue-grey. He was dressed for swimming, but the shy expression he wore told me he might just sit on the side if I didn’t invite him in.

“The water’s great without them... come on in, enjoy! I was just trying to get rid of a headache.” I gave him a warm smile and gestured to the stairs.

He ducked his head a little but joined me in the water, sitting a bit closer than arm’s length. I thought that was interesting – after all, he had a lot of space to choose from. He sighed softly. “You’re right, this is really nice. But you said you have a headache?” Relief turned to concern in his voice.

“Eh, just the legacy of sleeping a little funny. It’s going away. So... are you here with the convention?” Always best to ask, after all, since some people might not be. But even before he nodded, the blush that flooded his cheeks told me. It crimsoned cheeks already getting pink from the heat. He hadn’t been in the advance hypnosis section with me, so he must have been in the basic. “Having a good time, then?” I teased as gently as I could. “Learning a lot? Is it what you hoped for?”

“It’s really good,” he murmured. “I never actually hypnotized someone else before, but I had to today. It’s not my thing, but it was kind of fun.”

I had to grin at that. “A good hypnotist experiences hypnosis regularly. A good subject plays with hypnotizing others sometimes. It’s fun to take the other side of the watch once in a while. But you’re more of a participant type than a hypnotist type?”

He squirmed slightly, which made me suppress a laugh. He’d take it wrong. “Yeah... yeah I am.”

“Nothing wrong with that. I’m Dea, by the way,” I said, holding out my hand. Normally I’d hug, but he seemed a bit too fragile for that.

He took my hand, the shy smile widening. “I’m Ethan. And I know who you are. I listen to you all the time on your podcast. And I lurk on your list.”

“Seriously? OK, that gives you a hug, if you want one.” He scooted closer, those grey eyes sparkling, so I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a huge hug. It didn’t take more than an instant to realize that Ethan was shivering, even in the steaming water. When I loosened my grip a bit, though, he didn’t let go in turn. Just adrenaline, then. At last, when I let go, he seemed calmer and a bit more open.

We spent a pleasant few minutes chatting about things I’d done that he liked. Every so often, one or another of us would have to sit on the side of the jacuzzi to get a rest from the heat. Each time we got back in the water, we seemed to be sitting a bit closer. I wondered if he noticed. On my part, I was enjoying the interplay. Ethan might have been shy, but he was very well-spoken and his comments were helpful. Once or twice I found myself wishing I could take notes. We kept coming back to the inductions, though, and I knew what he really wanted, what he didn’t dare ask to have.

I waited until he’d slid up onto the side again, then turned my back toward him and pointed at my neck. “This is still bugging me. Could you maybe rub it a bit?”

He nodded and scooted over, putting a foot on either side of my hips and began to rub my shoulders with his thumbs. It felt heavenly, and I indulged myself with it for a couple of minutes. I was sure he expected to be hypnotizing me as he murmured “You can relax now, Dea... Just relax and let the tension fade...”

I was chuckling inside as I responded to him, letting my voice fall into hypnotic cadence. “I’m already relaxing... and so are you. Because it feels oddly soothing to be rubbing my neck this way. It makes you feel comfortable, at ease. In a way you even feel needed. And you’ve been in and out of trance all morning, so it only makes sense for you to start slipping back that way. And the heat makes you feel dizzy, so your mind wants to get its bearings... and the easiest way is just to relax and focus on my voice and the easy movement of your hands.”

He hesitated for the barest second, then resumed massaging, but the touch was definitely different. “Smooth and easy, rhythmic motions. Feel your skin sliding along mine, the water making your fingers glide over the softness of my shoulders. And you’re attuned to my voice because you’ve been listening to me, and it’s easy to listen now, isn’t it, Ethan? Easy to listen to my voice... and you’re enjoying that, aren’t you, Ethan?”

He responded in that wonderful, dreamy, neutral tone some hypnotized people get. It always makes heat fire in my breasts and between my thighs. “Yes... I’m enjoying you...”

I love easy trance partners so much. Challenge has its place, but there’s nothing quite as heartwarming as when someone lets you in, really makes him or herself vulnerable to you, for the first time. And Ethan had clearly reached that point. “In fact, you’re enjoying it so much, and you’re relaxing so much, that it’s getting more and more difficult to keep rubbing. In a moment you’ll find your hands want to rest limp and relaxed on my shoulders. And when they do your eyes will close and you’ll begin to count down from ten to one, each number taking you deeper. You know how to go deep for me. And when you reach the number one you’re going to go into even deeper relaxation. And knowing those things are going to happen, you can simply enjoy relaxing and slowly, gently slipping deeper.”

He tried, I’ll give him that. His fingers quivered as he kneaded my neck for maybe fifteen more seconds. Then, after one or two more erratic spasms, his hands slumped away from my neck. “Ten... nnnnine... eight... ssssssix...”

Oh, yeah. Already skipping numbers. “That’s it, Ethan, relax very, very deeply. The numbers just relax right out of your mind.”

“Four...” Silence. I waited for a moment to be sure he was really done, then went on.

“You’re doing so well, Ethan. I’m so glad you trust me so much. It means a lot, and I’ll honor that gift and take care of you. Just relax even more for me now.”

I felt his knees move slightly as his weight shifted, so I was prepared when he leaned forward and rested his head on one of his hands. Luckily, I’d pulled my ponytail to one side, so he wasn’t breathing in hair. “That’s it, Ethan. Shift if you need to shift, any way it takes to become even more comfortable and relaxed.” He didn’t move. “And now, down here, you can hear me much better, can’t you?”

“Yes...” he breathed. I was glad he was close to my ear. I might not have been able to hear him over the fans otherwise. “Hear better... feel good...”

“Very good, sweetie.., that makes me happy.” I let the warmth I felt color my voice. “And it’s good to be happy. You’re happy too. It’s good to be happy and feel good and relaxed. But relaxed isn’t all you feel, is it?” I knew it wasn’t, even though his hips were nowhere close to my body. After all, the guy wasn’t a hypnotist, and yet he was at the con.

It still took him a minute to answer. “No... not just relaxed...”

“You’re a submissive, aren’t you?” He shuddered slightly. “And you’re straight?” Another shudder, one I now realized was as close to a nod as his relaxed body could manage. “And you really love it when you’re hypnotized, consensually, by a woman?”

“Yes...”

I strongly believe that if we run away from the consensual aspects of our kink, we send others... and ourselves... the message that it’s somehow bad. I reached up and stroked his temple. “It’s OK, Ethan. We’re here, in this place, and you know I understand. And I accept you. It’s OK to feel the desire you feel, so long as you act on it carefully and responsibly. And right now, I accept you and give you permission to be aroused. I am a consenting adult woman, and you are allowed to be turned on by my touch, my eyes, my voice. It’s OK.”

He whimpered very softly. I would have missed it if his lips hadn’t been so close to my ear. “That’s right. You feel it building now, don’t you, Ethan? And you’ve been suppressing it all day. Maybe you’ve been looking at the women in your class... maybe at that hot instructor, isn’t she something? Maybe you hypnotized a woman, or were the practice partner for one in your class... or maybe you just heard the voices of the women around you. And it’s been building and building all day long. Hasn’t it, sweetie?”

Another, longer whine, and this time he shifted position slightly. I knew what that meant. “Yes... oh, yes. You feel it now. And you know that with me, it’s OK to feel it. But we are out in public, and that’s holding you back. You know you could go even deeper into the heat of arousal, the heat of getting closer and closer to coming, but we can’t do that here. And yet you know you need to come... need to let off this tension so you can relax and focus on the class this afternoon. Am I right?”

“Yes...!” he groaned, right in my ear. “Need to... need to come... need...”

I could have moved him into the water, of course, but that wouldn’t have been right. Bringing a guy to orgasm in a hot tub is really sexy, but only if it’s yours and no one else has to deal with it later. And I didn’t have any idea how long it would be before someone else came in. I needed to act decisively and quickly. Luckily, there was an easy solution available, one I’d found on a trip to the jacuzzi the night before.

“Ethan, there’s a changing room over there. They have a shower stall inside where you can draw the curtain and have privacy. You will go there, remaining in deep hypnosis as you do. You will be silent, but you will stroke yourself inside that stall until you come and come hard. It’s going to be the best orgasm you’ve had in weeks... months... maybe ever. And the more your sleepy mind plays with the idea now, the hotter you get until you need to get up and go in there and come so hard. Once you’re done, you’ll emerge from trance, shower off, and rejoin me here.”

He gave another soft moan and stumbled up and over to the changing room, his arousal clearly visible to anyone who might have looked. I grinned to myself... yeah, he’d been holding back on himself all day, the way he’d almost bolted for the privacy of the shower stall. The door closed behind him, and after a moment I got out of the water and turned on the jets, the noise additional cover for any sounds he might have made.

I’d been sitting in the hot water far too long, so I took a cold plunge into the pool to cool down quickly. It felt fantastic. I swam for a few minutes before returning to the jacuzzi, cooling myself down in more ways than one. The last of the tension had disappeared from my neck. I found myself really looking forward to the afternoon’s class, and grinned at myself when I realized I was humming softly and cheerfully.

It wasn’t long after that before the door creaked open again and Ethan peeked out, hair and skin wet and clearly feeling much, much better. He realized I was still alone and emerged the rest of the way, grey eyes shining, that beautiful smile completely free of shyness. I drank in the sight, thrilled beyond measure at the gift he’d given me. A quick glance at the clock, though, told me that everyone would be reconvening far too soon. I got out of the hot tub and headed for the towels, knowing my expression would show the regret I felt.

“Class is about to restart, and we both have to go change.” He nodded. “But I really had a good time, and my headache’s gone. Thank you. I hope to see you again.”

There was no trace of diffidence as he answered “You will. This weekend... and online. And maybe on your phone chat. I’ve never experienced anything like this.”

“Oh, trust me, sweetie...” I said as I gave him a damp hug. “This is only the beginning.”

Ethan squeezed me back. “Beautiful Dea... that’s exactly what I’m hoping!”