The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Lust for Red

Synopsis: Police officer comes to a cross roads in her life and is lead down a dangerous path by strangers.

M/F F/F M/C BL

Chapter one—officer down

Officer Carol Minor sat in her hospital bed contemplating if she had made the right decision in her career path. Having just gotten shot in her right leg after attempting to stop a robbery of her local convenience store, the hub, carol sat in her bed looking back at her life choice to uphold justice. Her husband Dan, a slim and lanky guy, was hell against her even going to the police academy in the first place, but he knew about her life long obsession with helping people in need. Dan sitting at her bedside started to finally let his frustration out.

“Look honey im really getting sick of this shit”. “Every night I sit and worry about if your going to make it home in one piece or if I will have to come up and see you in the friggin hospital one more time.” Dan said with a bit of anger in his voice. “I think your time is up with being this super cop at least it is or we are!”

Carol started to cry “I know baby, but you do know how long I have dreamed of this and if I can only get the respect I need from my coworkers then I know I can cut it”.

“But you have been in the hospital 5 times in the last 3 months if the other officers don’t respect you by now then I think it is time to call it quits”. Dan stood up above his wife staring down at her bullet shaped wound and began to plead “Carol I don’t know what to do anymore, please just try doing something else if not for me or to save our relationship then at least do it for yourself”.

Carol thought to herself seeing the emotion on her husbands face and looked back to all her past expericanes. She remembered being in the academy and how no one took her seriously because of her stripper like outward appearance. She also remembered how the sergeant that taught the academy repeatedly hit on her and told her the only way she was going to pass the state comptroller test and get hired was to sleep with him because she wasn’t cut out to become a cop. She was outraged by this and used it to get him fired in turn getting herself hired more swiftly which everyone in the department knew.

All she heard while she was in the department was how you don’t rat out other cops from both the men and even the women. Cops handle things for themselves and don’t need to bring in the suits to take care of it for them. She was the black sheep of the department and no one wanted to be her partner. When she finally did get a partner, that had to be designated to her, they always treated her a like a second rate meter maid. This is why she always tried to really get deep in the action and go rushing in like a female rambo to prove herself. However, this didn’t get her respect it only got her countless right ups and enough injuries for a fleet of cops. Officer after officer had declined to be her partner stating she was either too aggressive or they felt she couldn’t back them up in time of need, but she knew what the real reason was.

After thinking about this she finally said to Dan “Baby, I know that im a damn good cop and I can do this, but I love you too much to hurt you like this”. Shockingly she heard her self finally say “So for you I will quit the force”.

Dan overcome with joy leaned down to his beautiful but bruised wife and hugged her “finally honey we can start a real life together.”

Chapter 2—Discovered

Carol called out to her husband as she went out to the door of their apartment " Hey hun im going by the station to drop off my final resignation form, I should be back in about a half hour”.

“Ok hun, im glad to hear we can finally move forward with our lives " Dan yelled back continuing to read his paper.

Heading down the street still using her crutches Carol said to herself “hey its a nice night out and I think I will walk and strengthen my leg”.

Carol had always kept herself in tip top shape, and was a bit of a tom boy. She had been growing her auburn red hair out for some time now, so no one would confuse her for a butch lesbian when she weight lifted and played sports in high school. Even though she worked out regularly her body looked far from the usually man looking women weightlifters. Carol had C cup breasts ever since she was in the 6th grade and had a butt that you could bounce quarters off of.

She wore a jogging suit that didn’t do much to hide her very voluptuous body as she walked down the street she noticed she had to past the hub, the same convenience store that she stopped from being robbed 2 weeks ago. Seeing her walking past the window of the small shop the store owner Mohammed Sing called out to her to come in.

Carol thought to herself about how scared she was when she stopped the robbery and was almost to afraid to go in again. “Im a former cop” she thought “I know im tougher then this” and started to come in to the shop.

Mohammed started to ream praises upon carol. “OOOOOOH you are very good persons”. “Thank you very very much ms police lady for your help.” “Any time you want, half off anything you buy.” “Very very good lady.” Mohammed just kept saying and smiled back at carol.

“Well thank you Mr. Sing im just doing my job she boosted proudly

In the background eagerly listening to this story stood a man with a black sunglasses and wearing a dark crimson trench coat. As Carol left the man followed her.

Carol thought to herself, damn its a shame I really was a good cop and I made a lot of people really happy.” Revolving in her own accomplishments carol didn’t notice the puddle of water coming up in front of her and slipped on it falling hard on her butt. The man following carol saw his opening. “Let me help you out miss”. He reached down and swooped her back up effortlessly.

“Thanks Mr.” “I guess I didn’t see that coming.”

Carol looked at her helper and saw a black man whose muscular shoulders showed threw his red trench coat with a slim cut goatee and short cropped hair. He had a mysterious look about him and wore sunglasses which added to this weird persona, he was the exact opposite of her husband. She continued to try and tread down the street with her encumbering crutches.

“Well my name is Vaj” he said with a very deep toned voice.

“Im Carol nice to meet you”

Vaj started to walk along side the shorter carol.

“I see you must have had some sort of serious injury there.”

“Yeah” Carol said and gave a abridged version of her story.

“Hmm interesting so you must be a pretty damn good cop then”.

“I thought so but then shit happens you know”.

“Mind if I take a look at it?” “Im a bit of a healer when it comes to this.” Vaj said with a smile.

Carol thought to herself, my God another guy hitting on me, and this one looks like he has some sort of weird injury fetish or something. She hadn’t bothered to care that he was walking along side her preoccupied about the dilemma she had in quitting her job.

“Look buddy, im married and I don’t need some sort of special voodoo healer, its healing on its own nicely, and why the hell are you wearing sunglasses at night for anyway, its not appealing”. She barked out.

There was silence from this point on as they walked further, but Vaj continued to follow along side her silently.

Maybe I was a little harsh on him carol thought. She stopped 2 blocks away from the station and looked at Vaj “Look sorry its just that I’ve had a ba.......”

Being forcefully grabbed into a dark corner of a alley Carol couldn’t get out the rest of her sentence.

Vaj reached down and ripped the bandage off of carol’s muscular injured thigh also ripping off part of her pants that covered up the wound at the same time.

“What the hell do you think your doing?”

“I told you im a healer when it comes to blood wounds.” Before Carol could even protest Vaj grabbed her injured leg and put his mouth on it and started to suck deeply.

“AHHHHH what the fuck are you doing!!!” “Get the hell off of me” She tried to grab his shoulders and lift the bigger man off her leg but she was no match for her leg.

While sucking on her thigh vaj could hear his latest victims cry’s for freedom become less and less until they were just whimpers. After about 5 minutes he got up and looked down at the trembling girl and said “I told you I was a healer.”

Feeling very flustered and confused she looked down at her thigh and noticed the mark that the bullet had left and the exposed bruise was now gone completely.

Exhausted and confused from what had just happened she looked at vaj and said “what the hell did you do?”

Vaj just smiled and looked back at her “so you want to know why I wear sunglasses at night right” he responded ripping off his glasses and exposing his pure red eye’s.

Carol found she could not avoid turning away from this strangers eyes. “Why whaaat ......”

“No questions you will know all about me soon enough.” Vaj said grabbing the girl’s shirt and tearing it off exposing carol’s simple white bra that had started to constrict her nipples. “See how turned on you are now your body betrays your struggles of escape”.

And turned on she was, but she had no clue as to why. She wanted to fight off this man and yell for help, but all she could do is keep staring into his red orbs and try to concentrate on what was going on.

“That’s right my little one keep looking into my eye’s” “see how they capture you and make you become even more aroused as each second passes.

Finally feeling he had Carol under his control he looked away from her gaze and gently put his mouth on her neck and bit down hard.

“Aaaaarggghhhhh” she moaned out as vaj continued to put pressure on carol’s exposed neck with his teeth. Finally drawing blood he stood back and looked at his conquest. Blood trickling down her neck she thought to herself “oh my God he’s some sort of fucking vampire!".

“No” Vaj said out load revealing the fact that he could now read her mind “Not a vampire but I do have a insatiable lust for blood.” “And I know the more I suck on you the hornier and less resilient you get”. Vaj then laid down on his back and made a gesture with his finger for carol to come to him.

“We can’t do this, I don’t know what the fuck you are but im married” Carol said as she dropped to her knees.

Vaj just kept looking her and gestured for her to come.

“No please please stop this I don’t want this”

“Oh but you do I can tell from the scent of your blood and heat coming from your body”.

Finally after a inner war with herself she began to crawl on top of her seducer blood still running down her breast.

Vaj unhooked her bra and let her erect nipples feel the cold air of the night. Then easily tearing the rest of carols bottoms off along with his in a couple of swoops of his hand.

Vaj sat carol on his midsection and began to lick the trail of blood all the way from her breast and back to the puncture wound on her neck.

“Ooooo I can’t fight him” she said to herself as her arms felt like putty trying to resist this attract even though deep down inside she wasn’t sure anymore if she even wanted to resist it anymore.

While sucking on her neck vaj pressed his enlarged cock deep into Carol spreading her vaginal walls farther apart then she had ever felt them, her husband being her first and only sexual partner.

“AHHHHH” she could only mutter as he pushed deeper inside her. In and out very slowly so she could feel every inch of his cock leaving her feeling incredibly filled up and then empty with each passing stroke. To her own shock she started to move her hips up and down on his cock.

“He’s bigger then anything I have ever felt or seen” she thought. Pulling away from her neck he asked “do you like it?”

“Ahhh” “yesssss” she huskily whispered.

“Good then you’ll love this” he said starting to move his cock in and out of her faster and faster till she was on the brink of orgasm. Pulling out of her dripping wet pussy vaj jammed his cock deep into carol’s asshole

“No NOOOO not this” she weakly said “MMMMM, AHHHH im so filled up” “I have never done this”

Her clit was enlarged and vaj didn’t miss his chance to play with it with his thumb, as he glided his cock in and out of her tight asshole.

“You love it”

Noo...ooo I doooon’t .....mmmmmm ahhhhhhh

Yes you do, say it, don’t lie to me

Nooo......yyyyy.....yessssssssss I loooooove it she finally had to admit as her body ripped with a huge orgasm that left her shaking and gyrating harder on his cock.

Vaj then pushed her off of himself and grabbed her face.

“Open up”

Now totally broken Carol could only respond by opening her mouth as Vaj’s cum started to spurt into her willing mouth. She could feel the heat of his cum hit the inside of her mouth and feel it lay on the side of her face. She couldn’t help, but see that it was a unusual red color and it tasted better then anything she had ever had in her life.

After he came on her face Vaj grabbed her clothes and threw them on her, “now you can go back to your little hubby and tell him what a good time you had with me” he laughingly said. Clean yourself up il be seeing you soon he said as he began to put his glasses and clothes back on and seemingly disappear into the darkness.

Chapter 3—putting it all together again

Carol had felt as if she had just had a dream. Still in the murky alley she snatched her clothes and started getting dressed feeling groggy from what had happened to her. The passers by the alley had seen this sexual act but did nothing about it just figuring it were 2 bums having sex.

Carol felt as if her whole world had come to a end. “I was actually powerless against him.” She started to cry picking up her resignation papers that lie in the street.

“I can’t go to the police about this, they will just think im as frail as they all thought” “I won’t give them that satisfaction”. “I can just go home and try to forget what happened” she said as she started walking back home.

Dan was waiting looking at the clock as the door opened. “My God Carol you left 2 hours ago, what the fuck happened to you”. Carol couldn’t even look at him, she rushed past him and went straight to the bathroom trying not to cry. “Carol im so sorry, something must have happened” Dan shouted at the closed bathroom door.

-ding dong-

“One second honey its the doorbell, it must be some sort of salesman” “il get him out of here fast and then maybe you can tell me what the hell happened.”

Dan opened the door and was quickly kicked right in the knee cap snapping it instantly.

“AHH what the hell was that” Dan cried collapsing to the floor Vaj sauntered in " Carol come out my darling”

“I don’t know who the hell you are but you better get the fuck out my house before I called the cops” Dan didn’t notice another girl follow vaj into their house and was swiftly kicked in the face by her. Carol came out of the bathroom with her gun drawn. “Listen I don’t know what you did to me back there but this is where it stops”

“What I did to you is free you from your inhibitions and let you see what you really wanted” after saying this he took off his sunglasses and looked directly into Carol’s eyes again.

Oh my God, it all came rushing back to her as soon as she saw Vaj’s eyes again. Those eyes that hypnotically controlled her and gave her new profound liking for one taste, and Vaj knew exactly what that taste was for.

Carol began to feel powerless again and dropped her gun to her feet. Vaj seeing her victim become weaker started to hypnotically say “that’s right my little new pet keep looking at my eye’s and remember what you felt tonight” “the hunger you have right now is consuming you isn’t you”

Vaj never breaking eye contact with carol grabbed the knife from his belt and slit a tiny incision downward on his ebony chest.

“No please not again” she murmured

Seeing this carol grew very hot and absent mindlessly started to take off her own top.

“Yes my new lover come to me and show me what you want.”

Carol couldn’t help herself as she stepped closer and closer to Vaj. Soon she was eye to eye with him and could smell his blood dripping down his chest. With every last ditch effort of her will power she tried to stop, but couldn’t as she began to suck on Vaj’s chest greedily.

“Hahaha thetas right my little one taste every drop of ”

And all she could do is comply as the vaj called Bruna over to strip Carol of her clothes.

Dan called out to his wife “no what have you done to my wife!” “What are you doing Carol you must fight him off”

Carol could hear her husbands cries but didn’t care as she was brought down to the carpet by vaj.

Vaj then placed her on her hands and knees so she could see her husband and Dan could see Carols face. Going behind Carol and with no effort he began to delve his mammoth cock into her again as she cried out in pleasure.

“Ahhh YESSS mmmm ahhh”

“Tell your husband you love it carol” “let him see what you have become”

“I LOVE IT” she yelled as she could no longer hide her lust. Vaj began to grab her hips and throw her hard against his solid midsection as his huge cock filled her up.

Dan looked at her in disgust as she was being rammed by this black stranger.

“Her body was shaking as it was being forcefully drilled against Vaj” “Look at her face Dan” Vaj began to say laughingly “See how she enjoys being pleasured by me”

“This is something you could never do” Vaj then slipped his middle finger into her asshole and pressed down on it bringing her insane feelings of pleasure.

“Cum for me Carol” Vaj began

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh” she muttered as she spasmed

“Tell your husband what you are”

“Immmmm yoooouuuuurr sluuuuut” carol now could barely speak as she was being ripped by multiple orgasms

Carol fell exhausted on the floor and turned over Vaj then spewed the red liquid from his cock onto her stomach. Carol began to wipe the liquid on her hand and lick her fingers with avidity getting every drop she could from him.

Vaj noticed that carols eyes as well had turned red after her earth shaking orgasm and knew that she was now hers forever. Vaj pointing to the gun then to Dan and Carol knew what she had to do. After it was done, emotion swept over her and she collapsed. Vaj threw her over his shoulder and told bruna to follow him.

Chapter 4—unwanted answers

Carol began to wake up and saw three people standing above her, Vaj, Bruna and another man. The other man she recognized but couldn’t put her finger on it.

“In case your wondering Carol my name is Troy Walters the man you arrested a couple weeks back.

“Why did you bring me here and do this to me, are you vampires?” Laughter filled the room. Vaj looked down at his new prize and said " no I’ve told you we aren’t vampires, we just have a special ability and we all share the same affliction for a special taste, and now you have that same affliction. Vaj walked over to Bruna and cut 2 small slits on her tanned skin near her ravishing pink nipples and started to suck one of them.

“You see Carol when you busted me I was simply trying to get some money as it is impossible for one of us to live in the outside world.” “And once I saw you and your reckless ways I knew I ad to have you, so I sent my friend Vaj here to come get you.” As her breast were getting sucked Bruna’s pussy started get wet and drip.

“ I know you want to walk over there and taste her, you cant resist it as we all can’t” After saying that Troy simply turned around and took his place at Bruna’s left breast as she let out a gasp.

Carol knew it was impossible to resist her new hunger but she had never been with a women but she had to have that taste again as she succumbed and following her nose placed her mouth on bruna’s waiting pussy. After a while of getting her fill of bruna’s juices Troy grabbed her from behind and started fondling her pussy with incredible control and precision in order to turn her into a willing slave.

She cried out in ecstasy as his fingers slowly but firmly ran downwards across her engorged clit. With each stroke of his hand her former thoughts were disappearing.

Vaj then took the blonde Bruna from behind as well and connected her mouth to Carol’s eagerly waiting one.

“That’s it carol taste each other” Vaj said as he and troy had started to both doggy style bruna and carol while they deeply kissed each other.

Carol rolled over on her back and let each person feast on her naked willing body. Each guy filled her mouth up as she smiled and drank happily.

The three people chanted in unison

“Now you are one of us”