The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 1

I woke up to find my teenage daughter perched on the edge of my bed, an unusual look on her face.

“Andrew,” she said solemnly, “we have to talk.”

I tried to simultaneously yawn and shoot her a stern glance—not an easy move at the best of times, but particularly difficult when you’re just waking up.

“Belle, you shouldn’t call me that.”

For the last few years, my daughter’s behavior has been spiraling, and so I tried to sound as authoritative as I could.

“Andrew,” she said again, “it’s me.

“It’s Mary.”

I froze. What game was Belle playing at?

“Belle, it’s too early for this. Go and get ready for school.”

“Andrew, I’m serious. It’s me—your wife, Mary.”

I mentally scanned through all of the children behavioral books I’d been reading lately…there had definitely been no mention of what to do when your rebellious teenage daughter pretends to be your wife, and so I wasn’t really sure how to proceed.

“Belle, I don’t know what you’re playing at, but we don’t have time for this. Go and see if your brother’s awake.”

“Ben’s awake, honey. I checked on him before I came in here. And it turns out he listens to what his sister says far more than his mother, which I suppose shouldn’t surprise me.”

I paused, lost for words. Obviously my daughter was lying to me, but at the same time…there was something odd about the cadence of her speech. She really did sound like my wife.

“Now look, I understand that you have no reason to believe me, but it really is me. Ask me any question that I’d know and our daughter wouldn’t.”

Should I play along with Belle’s strange game? Obviously what she was saying was impossible…but I couldn’t resist.

“Okay,” I said slowly. “What…what color were the roses at our wedding?”

“Red,” Belle answered immediately, rolling her eyes. “Honey, I love you, but you’re really not very good at this. First of all, there’s photos of them all over the house, and secondly…they were red. Wouldn’t be hard to guess that one. No, ask something truly personal. Ask something about our sex life.”

“Belle! I am not talking to you about…about that. Now go back…—“

“I’m not Belle,” my daughter repeated, her voice getting slightly higher in her frustration. “Oh dear, I really should have thought this through a little better. Okay, let me…your first kiss was with a girl named Kirsty, our first date was to see Strange Days, which neither of us liked but pretended to because we were nervous, we didn’t have sex until our fourth date, but I went down on you on date number two.”

“Belle! I don’t know what you and your mother have been…—“

“Really? Okay, stuff that you know I would never tell our daughter…I own two bullet vibrators, and you like using them on me after we’ve had sex. You like the way a little bit of your cum squirts out of me every time I twitch. I love it when you scratch my back, and sometimes I’ll go out and buy the cheapest underwear I can find, because we both love it when you tear it off me.”

My mouth fell open as I stared at my daughter.

“…Mary?”

“Yes! Yes, honey, it’s me. Fifteen years ago I lost our daughter in a mall, ten years ago you accidentally stole a thousand dollars from work and then lied about it because you were afraid people would think it was deliberate, and we’re both worried sick that our daughter’s misbehavior is our fault. Do you need anything else?”

“Oh my god, Mary. How…how did you…”

“It’s a woman’s thing, honey. You wouldn’t understand. Nothing else was working, and so I thought it was time for drastic measures. That’s why I slept in the study last night—I didn’t want Belle waking up in my body and waking you up when she freaked out.”

“So…so…”

“Yes, our daughter is in my body and I’m in hers. I think that this will really teach her a bit more about responsibility, and help her understand things from our perspective. It’s only going to be for two weeks…—“

“Two weeks!?”

“Yes, two weeks. I’m sure that we’ll be able to get through whatever she does in my body in that time—she might be going through a rough patch right now, but she really does love us, I’m sure. She won’t do anything to permanently destroy my life…our life…and when we switch back, she’ll be all the better for it.”

“So does…does she know…”

“That I’m in her body? No, and I want to keep it that way. Whenever she’s around, I have to act exactly like her—I’ve been studying up in the last few weeks.”

With that, my daughter…well, my wife in my daughter’s body, at least…slouched, and shot me a glare.

“Sup?” she snarled, and I couldn’t hold back a huge grin.

“Perfect.”

My wife’s smile appeared on my daughter’s face—a strange sight to behold.

“Isn’t it just? I’m no actor, but I’m very pleased with my efforts so far. Anyway, I just came in here to let you know—you have to act normal around her. Around me. Around our daughter in my old body. Do you understand me?”

I nodded.

“Good. Now, she finishes school a few hours before I finish work…except, of course, the other way around now. That will give us time to check in every day. Until then, it’s vitally important that you act as if nothing is odd. Talk to her like you do me—tell her how worried you are about Belle, how much we love her, and how we wish there was something that could be done.

“She’s probably going to suggest that we could never understand, that we don’t listen, all that jazz. Nod along, pretend that she’s presenting really good points, ask her advice—anything to make her think that you don’t know. Meanwhile, I’m going to continue being the terror that our daughter has always been. Any questions?”

I shook my head.

“Crystal clear.”

“Excellent. Like I said, we’ll check in every day. And, uh…”

My daughter’s brow crinkled slightly.

“Don’t, um…”

“What?”

“Don’t kiss her goodnight.”

“Oh!”

I paused, my eyes widening slightly.

“I hadn’t even thought of that.”

“No, until this moment, me neither. In fact, maybe you should suggest that she keeps sleeping in the study. Make up any excuse—I’m sure she’ll be so happy to grasp it, she won’t even question it. It’ll just…”

“Yes, yes.”

“Excellent.”

My daughter’s lips spread so wide, they almost touched her ears.

“Honey, I really think this is going to work.”

“I sure hope so,” I muttered, but my wife’s smile was contagious, and soon I was beaming back at her.

“I sure hope so,” I repeated, much more confidently this time.