The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maestre and Fae

TW: CnC!

Hello everyone! I am Ad Hominis Pulchrae! If you liked this story, check out my patreon!

Chapter Two of this story will come out on Patreon on 9/20/22 for Early Access only, and for All Patrons on the 20th of October!

I love where I am right now. I am only nineteen but I already have a boyfriend and a small business hidden in the black markets of the city. The neon lights and niche warehouses were always lively when the authorities were away.

Everyone fears both me and my boyfriend. Of course they do. They don’t understand that they are beneath us, minnows in a pond ruled by sharks.

We have a huge influence on the district where we live. Everyone in the area pays to get in, or else they feel our power seep into their very essence. Both shoppers and vendors pay finely in order to keep themselves in our niche little market. It’s the main hub for all sorts of illegal goods. Even internet shopping goes through here physically so less evidence is traced.

We are far more powerful than any of the people below us. They weren’t born with our amazing abilities, my fearsome aura or my boyfriend’s intellect, or even our impeccable teamwork. Both me and my amazing Fae are nearly unstoppable.

That certainly doesn’t stop the Legion of Heroes from sending their members to our small apartment. My first ever captive came while I was eating some paella. It was something easy to make that let me connect a little to my distant roots. I was peacefully eating while I was sitting with one leg crossed over the other. My throne was small for now, but it would become bigger with time. I was alone while my love was representing both of us to our villain group, called the Contract. I didn’t know that they were coming, but I spent money for a security system, so I learned very quickly of an invader.

It didn’t faze me at all. I patiently waited for the hero to come to my throne room. The hero burst into the door, with a bold, stoic stance. “You need to be put to justice! You are breaking the law as we speak! Your rule over the Oliveguild district is over!”

“Oh, so that is what the district is called!” I took the last bite of my carefully made meal, and put the empty plate on a nearby table. I simply swirled my foot, the hero trying to resist seeing my platform boots, the bottoms being a bright electric purple. I saw their expression slowly change from the firm face of a strong hero to a constantly moving wince, trying so hard to fight the waves invading her mind.

I knew Raingirl brought a knife to a gunfight. No matter how formidable a hero can physically be, my powers can’t be stopped by brute strength. I just patiently swirled my foot, not even speaking a word. I knew that the only thing I wanted her to pay attention to was my body. It naturally moved in ways that swayed people to my will. Every second I stayed in that chair was a second I started to smirk. I saw Raingirl slowly try fighting my power until I snapped my finger sharply.

And she was out cold.

That is what makes my rightful place above others. I was born with a naturally hypnotic body. If I want to, my voice, my movements, my eyes, all become channels of hypnotic power, seeping my tendrils into the minds of anyone falling under my influence. No one should get in my way, or they will feel themselves bound to me. Raingirl tried to get in the way of my illegal schemes. And she was my first victim, hating me with every fiber of her being, and she even fell under my power with the movement of one body part and a sharp snap.

I pulled the helpless woman into a chair, significantly smaller than the throne that I fit for myself. Her eyes were closed shut, so I started to use the voice that I was gifted with. My tone became a soothing voice, making her fall deeper into her chair.

“You will feel my voice reach the depths of your subconscious……and you will understand two more things…..one is that you are restrained in this chair tightly…..your body is kept there by invisible ropes that even your strength can’t break open……only when my voice says ‘unwind’ will you be free from the ropes…….and two…..is that when I……and only I……snap my fingers…..you will come out of any trance…….you will soon memorize my snaps……….and when I……and only I……snap them again…….will you return to trance…….did you understand all of that?........”

They nodded.

“Good…….” Then I went back to my throne and I made another sharp snap.

She woke up suddenly, making the chair jump up with them, and making it rock a little. She looked at me in pure anger, making me bite my lip. “What did you do to me?!” She yelled, trying hard to break through the restraints that weren’t even there.

“You tried to mess with me, and my domain. No one should cross those born with the right to control. So now, you will become whatever I want you to. Whether you like it or not.”

“You can’t make me do anything….”

“Really? Try moving out of that chair.”

I saw them try her hardest, but she only got her chair onto the ground. I stood up and came up to her. I looked over and smiled evilly.

“See?”

“Why can’t I move?!........”

I sat down next to her, legs crossed. “I’ll give you a hint: My name is Maestre.”

“That doesn’t help me at all……..” they snarked, feeling the pull my voice had on their feeble little mind.

“It translates to Mixtress.”

“What’s happening to my mind?........”

I felt the most secure I ever felt at this moment. I came up to her, sat down on her lap, and grinned. It didn’t matter that she was realizing the true extent of my power. She was in my grasp, and I would have a chokehold on everything she is from now on.

Snap

I placed her head on onto my chest, and touched her long, black hair. I rhythmically caressed the strands of hair on her head.

“I want you to be honest with me……..Do you like hearing my smooth voice………?” They nodded, “And do you like me sexually………?” Again, a nod. “Good…...now, whenever I say ‘unwind’………you will be free from the chair……..but you will kneel before me……..Your body will betray you…...forced to obey my every word……..”

“No………”

“Yes……..You will find my voice…….so alluring to hear……..like you need to listen to it……..it feels so nice to hear……and the only thing even better than listening to it…...is obeying it…….your body needs to obey its soothing nature……it is compelled to…..even if your mind may disagree…….resisting my voice only makes you deeply uncomfortable……and fighting against me…….only makes you feel worse…….”

The hero was trying so hard to resist, but that only lasted so long.

“Do you understand, pet?………”

They reluctantly nodded.

“Good………You won’t remember that your body has to obey my sultry voice……but deep down in your subconscious…….you know you have to………”

They nodded, after about ten seconds of resistance.

Snap

They perked up.

They looked at me with utter hatred this time. I only got up, and said,

“Unwind.”

And she was kneeling before my throne.

“What the hell?!” She screamed.

I only looked down.

“Hello, pet.”

“Hello, bitch.” They responded.

“Stand up, and take off your outfit.”

Her body shifted up, moving against her will. “Wait, what do you mean by pet?!”

She was taking off her outfit entirely, her leotard, boots, mask, everything.

She looked embarrassed with her whole body on display. I saw her blushing, and I comfortably sat in my seat while she did.

She covered her breasts with her hands, with her head down.

“I want to see your body, pet. Put your hands behind your head, and push your breasts out towards me.”

Her body moved to obey, and I saw the weakness in her. The tear flowing down her face said all that I wanted to know. She wasn’t about to enjoy what I had in store for her next.

I paced forward, and went behind her. I traced my finger from her neck to her cunt. I saw her clench her fist in nervousness, but just in case she would try and do anything, I said,

“You cannot physically hurt me, no matter how much you want to. You also can’t leave this property without permission, I won’t allow it.” And she was now helpless to my whims.

I put my finger into her cunt, “Raingirl is a perfect name for you because you’re already so wet.”

“Please…..no…….”

“Pets are owned. They don’t get to say no.”

I swirled my finger on her clit, nice and slow. The slight moans escaping her mouth made me flinch, and my leg hooked around hers.

“You’re liking this, aren’t you?”

She shook her head. “No……”

“That’s what I like to hear.”

I started to use my finger and thumb to make her moan even more. Her knee shot up in surprise, and I used that as an opportunity to knead her ass. I heard her whimper, and I started to kiss down her neck, in rhythm with my fingering. I saw a line of kiss marks in bright purple lipstick. Once I was done feeling her soft ass, I traced her side until I reached her breast, which I moved in the same rhythm as my finger.

I walked forward with my body, her body forced in the same direction, still being fingered slowly. I pinched her nipple carefully, and twisted quickly, making her yelp in pain.

“Keep doing that. I like when you don’t like it, pet.”

She tried to shut her mouth, but I could still hear her whining a little when I twisted her nipple just that much more.

I led her to my bedroom, which was painted with a black, red and purple scheme, and the bed was in pristine neatness, just like I always did it. Once her body was pressed to the end of the bed, I took my hand from her breast, put it on the back of her head, grabbed her hair, and roughly pushed her head onto the bed. I leaned over her.

I still fingered her clit, feeling her wetness grow bigger. I even occasionally hit my own hand with my knee to add sudden movements to her pleasure.

“Please…….more……..”

Then I stopped. I put my hand out of her, and the juices on my finger were quite a lot. I put my hand into her mouth.

“Suck.”

And she did, tasting the thing that I got on my finger when she was moaning.

“You want to cum, pet?”

She nodded, tired from the edging I tormented her with.

“Then tell me your secret identity if you want to cum so bad.”

I took my fingers out of her mouth.

“I…….can’t!”

I leaned in and whispered:

“That’s too bad.”

I still fingered them, but I wanted to add something a bit more fun.

“As you feel my fingers on your clit……..you will feel every rhythmic swirl……..make you nice and trancy……….and as you get nice and trancy………you will feel yourself fall deeper and deeper……….nice and deep…….”

I saw their eyes fluttering.

“As you fall into a deep deep trance…...you will feel my voice echo in your mind………”

And she was down, but I kept swirling softly.

“You will feel your ability to cum transfer from you…...to me………you need my explicit permission to cum………and only obedient girls cum……..do you understand?………”

I heard a soft “Yes.”

“Good………”

And I snapped the fingers that weren’t messing with her body.

She awoke, and as soon as I saw her eyes open, I said:

“Cum!”

And as a good girl, she obeyed.

“Good, but I’m not done with you, Raingirl. I’m going to make you my slave……”

I snapped my fingers again.

And she was out cold.

I slept next to Raingirl while she was still deep in her trance. I knew she wouldn’t do anything until I snapped my fingers again. When I woke up, I got her laying on the bed, and started to squeeze her gorgeous breasts, fitting perfectly in my hands.

Snap

And she woke up. I loved seeing the shocked expression on her face when she saw me using the body she no longer controls. We locked eyes, and I inched my face closer to hers, and kissed her sweet cherry lips without her consent. “Pet, you have some work to do.” I whispered into her ear.

“I don’t want to be a slave…….”

I got off of the bed, and grabbed her body. I pushed her onto her knees, and used my foot to get her on her hands and knees. I kept my foot on her back, and I saw tears start to fall to the floor.

“Right now, you are a pet, but we aren’t done yet. There are two basic things you have to understand: If you are good and obey, you get rewarded, if you’re bad and bratty, you get punished. And I love punishments, so be a good pet.”

As they tried to move from my boot, I only pressed harder than before, moving my boot to their head, their face on my shiny obsidian floor.

“Kiss the ground I walk on, pet.”

She obeyed, kissing the ground, and making a disgusted look on her face. She didn’t like the degrading task she was compelled to do. I soon took my boot off her, and told her, “Come with me, pet. I want to show you what your daily tasks are when you aren’t committing crimes for me.”

I showed her to a closet first, the top shelf full of collars, all labelled with ‘Pet’ then a number.

I gave her a collar with a 1 on it.

“Your new name is 1. You are not a person, but a pet. Do you understand?”

“I……don’t want to be called that…..”

I grabbed her neck in a threatening way.

“Tell me your name, or you will tell me your secret identity. Your choice.”

“One.” She said reluctantly.

“Good pet. Now, I want to show you the small kitchen I have first.”

The small kitchen was as small as the amount of confidence Raingirl had when Maestre was around. It had just a small fridge, and a microwave. The countertops could barely fit two meals.

“You’re lucky that my boyfriend and I like to live small. We aren’t the fancy types. But I still want you to make us our meals. Sometimes we feel lazy and we want some microwaved whatever, but usually, a salad, or like a veggie pizza. We don’t eat meat here unless we have to. That includes you. But the first time, I think you can make us something simple, just make a caesar salad. We’ll eat. After that, I’ll show you the bathroom, we’ll discuss your cleaning duties, then I’ll show you where to sleep.”

She went and made it. It was clear that she made salads before, at least occasionally. She even tossed it, which I haven’t seen any newbies do. Even then, it was kind of wet. But what I hated was that she didn’t serve me first. That isn’t okay.

I planted her face into her bowl, getting caesar dressing all over her face. I leaned in, and whispered in her ear, “You always serve me first, do you understand?”

She nodded, and I knew she wasn’t trying anything suspicious.

I then let her eat. With me, but I made sure her seat was a bit smaller than mine, so I could always remind her subconscious who she obeys. Once we were done, I took her into the bathroom.

“You will clean this room every Sunday, the kitchen every Saturday, and my bedroom every Friday. Thoroughly. Any mistake will get you a punishment.” She wouldn’t know that I would toy with her whenever I pleased, especially when she was working.

She only nodded.

I took her to the last part of her daily, non-villainous routine. The bedroom.

“Every single day, you will wake up at 8am sharp. You will serve my boyfriend, me, and you breakfast if we are here, but you will always be served last. And you will service either me or my boyfriend whenever we please, and we may add the rules as we like. And every night, you will kiss the boots of whichever of my boyfriend and I are here, then you will sleep in that cot over there.”

She felt the cot, and it wasn’t the most comfortable, and she was jealous because I could sleep in a gorgeous purple bed instead.

“Well, before you go to bed, I want you to do something for me tonight.”

She knew what I wanted. I unzipped my outfit to reveal my pussy, and I beckoned her over with my finger.

She refused to move, saying, “I don’t have to obey your gestures!”

I then said, “Well, I can deal with that. Eat me out, you look so sexy down there.”

And her body moved right to the edge of the bed. Her tongue started to swirl around my clit, and it felt so good. I moaned.

“You will feel yourself ~Aaaah~……..falling deep~Ohh~……..” She was doing too well. I couldn’t put her in trance. I was washed with pleasure, and she saved herself from more of my control, at least for tonight. She was moving rhythmically, at such a perfect speed, the softness. Once…..twice……..thri~Ohhhhhhh~ and I came right there. I felt Raingirl shower me in arousal and release.

I felt tired after that, but I did one last thing before making her go to her cot. “Kiss my boots, pet. You did so well. I think I will reward you tomorrow.”

And she still hated me, but she knelt, and placed a soft kiss on each of my boots.

“Now, go sleep in your cot.”

And she reluctantly did, jealously watching me while I sprawled in my bed.

The next day I awoke when my pet flicked my forehead with her finger. It was around 8:30 am, when I smelled some nice pancakes downstairs. I went down, and beckoned my pet to follow me. She sat in that small little chair, and I sat in my bigger one, and we ate our meals.

I told her, “Don’t flick me again, but I liked how you didn’t let my food go cold, so I won’t punish you. But always let me sleep until I wake up. Pets need a schedule made by someone above them. But the rightful controllers get many privileges that come with our powers.”

Once we were done eating the food, I told her, “Come, I have two outfits for you in my closet.”

One was a maid’s outfit for service pets, without panties, of course, and one was an outfit my boyfriend made for pets with strong powers, both early versions of what he was making finishing touches for.

“You will wear the maid outfit unless you are servicing me, and the other outfit when you do missions for me.”

She put on the maid outfit and I saw her blushing in pure embarrassment again, and I snickered behind my hand.

“Now that you look super cute, I think you should service me again, I want to do something later tonight. But for now……..

I want you to get nice and trancy for me……..fall right into my arms………and listen only to my voice……..”

This time, she fell almost immediately.

“Whenever you see me or my boyfriend…….imply a command with a gesture…….if there is enough context……..to obey the implied command……..you will obey………and you will always try………and find something useful for you to do………for me and my boyfriend……..if there isn’t anything to do……….you may feel free to pass the time……….by going into trance………or asking for a reward………which my boyfriend or I get to decide……..If you get one………or a punishment…….Do you understand?”

She nodded, her chin hitting my shoulder twice.

“Good…….Now awaken……I want you awake……….for when my boyfriend arrives…….at any minute………to hold his power over you too…….”

Then the door opened, revealing Fae in all of his majesty.