The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mage & Apprentice: Lady to Toy

The Lady woke with a splitting headache. What was the servant girl thinking, letting her drink so much last night? “Girl! Attend me!”

The Mage met his apprentice at the foot of the stairs on the dungeon level of his tower. Over the years she had adopted a slender, softly rounded form of average height and red shoulder-length hair. Otherwise nonthreatening, her startling purple eyes were the only hint of the magical power she could wield.

She bowed her head to him. “Master? Why the formal black robes?” One of the first things she had learned to appreciate about the master was that she could always ask a question and he would treat it seriously. Of course, she didn’t always understand his replies, but she’d learned they were always serious no matter how trivial or humorous they might seem initially.

“You need more experience dealing with people,” he said as they started down the corridor. “You will generally find most of the unmagical and even a few of the magical to respond better when you’re formally dressed.”

At that they found themselves in front of a barred, stone dungeon cell and its single occupant. The Mage had taken the Lady from her bedchamber the previous night and transported her to his tower. As she awoke the illusions of bedding that had kept her sleeping would vanish until she felt the reality of the barren, but clean, cell.

The Lady’s head thumps to the stone as she attempts to rub her temples. Then she really looks at her surroundings and leaps to her feet with a shriek. Noticing her barely clothed body she looks around in panic and see’s the pair through the bars of her cell.

“You sir!” she orders, ignoring the young woman as being of no account. “What have you done? I will have you arrested!”

The apprentice steps up to the bars of the cell and her eyes narrow dangerously. “You will not threaten my teacher.”

Over the years the apprentice had learned the calm needed to handle the subtler magics, but, unlike her teacher, she hadn’t seen the need to expand it to rest of her life. Her teacher hadn’t insisted, and had come to find her passion endearing, so long it didn’t affect her magical control.

The Lady looks into the apprentice’s purple eyes and, even without magic, is momentarily dazed.

“My apprentice, Lady, needs a practice subject. Your behavior selected you from others of your ilk. Your peasants will not miss you, and, should you be gone for too long, your cousin is unlikely in the extreme to hire witchfinders to find you. Your threats are meaningless.”

The apprentice grins wickedly “I know just the spell to start. What do you think, Master, a spell to make her nice and submissive?”

“What! How dare you!” the Lady shouts as she tries to force her way past the bars.

Though she wasn’t yet aware of it, the Mage himself knew the Apprentice was more powerful magically than himself. Unfortunately, with her strength she seldom saw the need for subtlety; something she needed to learn before starting the higher order spells. Those spells demanded a caster work with them. Trying to force even a simple weather spell would kill even her.

“You’re too quick, dearling.”

Aware her teacher was disappointed, but not sure why, the apprentice took a step back. “Yes, Master.”

“A simple dishabille spell to start. Extra credit if you can remove her clothes without tearing.”

“No!”

The apprentice grins then speaks. Her focus words come out in barely understood mutters as she looks at the Lady. Then multiple pairs of ghostly hands appear and slowly start to remove Lady’s nightclothes.

“Get off me you witches!” the Lady screams. “I shall have you burned at the stake for these acts!” She fails at the hands, but by focusing on them she fails to notice what is happening to her clothes.

The apprentice snorts. “I’m a mage, not a witch, you ignorant ass. And if I were you, I’d be nicer to my captors.” Her eyes flash as she gets another idea, and murmurs a spell to bind the Lady’s hair up in a messy bun.

As her clothes slip through the bars the Lady shrinks and tries to cover herself with her hands. “What is the damn difference!” she whimpers. “Why be nice when I’m going to die either way?!”

“Politeness is never wasted, Lady,” the Mage says politely. “Politeness may not help, but not being polite assures it.” Then he turns to the apprentice. “You see, dearling? Begin with externals. Then gradually work your way toward the core. She can do nothing to prevent us, but caution, like politeness, usually costs nothing.”

The Mage gestures and a skimpy halter top and pair of panties floats into the cell and onto the floor.

“Why no pants! Is it too much to ask for pants?”

“Pants! and let you hide those gorgeous legs, m’Lady?” the apprentice asks.

As the two speak the Mage makes another gesture and concentrates. The Lady finds her hands are out of her control. Instead of concealing her breasts they proceed to tweak and squeeze her nipples in a most arousing way. She turns away, but in doing so bends over to flash her pussy at her captors.

“Please! I beg you stop!”

Out of her control, the Lady’s hands continue to rub her breasts and even between her legs as she dons the halter and panties. Like a strip tease in reverse the Lady’s body gyrates to unseen music as she pulls on a top that is even too revealing for underwear.

“You see how this spell affects her body without touching her mind? In these circumstances she knows it’s a spell affecting her, but, done properly, she could well think she was doing this to herself.”

Bending over again, the Lady shows her pussy to the mages again. As one hand picks up the panties the other dives into her pussy and drives in and out.

Seeing the Mage’s appreciative look the apprentice simply nods and buries the twinge of jealousy she feels.

“Stop. Ah! Ooohh. Gods! Stop!”

“Now the next step is a minor body modification. Something that affects her, but that she shouldn’t be aware of.”

The Lady uses one hand to draw the panties up, switching sides as needed. When she switches side her hand moves from pussy to breasts and back again.

“Yes Master.” The apprentice bites her lips as she considers. “May I affect her clothing?”

The Lady collapses on the floor and closes her eyes as she finishes donning her ‘clothing’ and her hands do what she wants them to again. As she breathes deeply she isn’t aware that the way she’s sprawled is an invitation to rape.

“Considering the circumstances, yes.”

The apprentice smiles and traces her fingers through the air, weaving a double spell. The first part gives the clothing barely noticeable vibrations. The second part increases the sensitivity of the Lady’s erogenous zones. Together they increase the Lady’s arousal, but not enough to make her cum

“Ooohh. Oh dear gods!” the Lady moans.

“Excellent dearling!”

The apprentice grins, happy to earn praise.

With no spell involved, the Lady’s hands move to tweak her nipples and pussy. She moans as she finds the skimpy clothing is just enough to blunt her touch. Further, now she couldn’t remove them or get under them.

“Now, Lady, please tell us what you wish.”

“Let me cum!!”

With a gesture the Mage dissolves the bars of the cells. “And what will you give us in return?”

“ANYTHING YOU WANT!!”

With another gesture both the Mage’s robes and the apprentice’s fade away. The apprentice blushes and squeaks, but reminds herself that magic has no room for shyness.

“And so, dearling,” the Mage asks the apprentice, “what do YOU want?”

With wordless and desperate moans the Lady claws at her small breasts and between her legs.

“I want to see her turned from a proud and harsh woman into one who would do anything for sex. Someone dumb. A total bimbo.”

“Please no! Please just kill me! Ahhhhh! I beg you!”

“Yes, Master. That is very much what I want.” The apprentice finishes and directs a devil-born smile at the Lady.

The Mage nods. “Now, it is certainly possible for you to do that with brute strength, but that would weaken her mind and shorten her life. Now observe.”

Turning to the lady the Mage kneels beside her. The Lady can’t turn away from the sight of his prick to close to her face, but does manage to pull back – slightly.

“It would be so much easier if you weren’t a lady. Isn’t that true my dear?”

“No! I like being a Lady!”

“But right now it would be easier to just let go, wouldn’t it. Forget about being a lady and just cum.”

“Please!”

The Mage strokes the Lady’s teary cheeks. “Just say you’ll forget about being a lady, and I promise you will cum. You will cum harder than ever have before.”

“Yes! Please! Let me cum!” she screams.

Suddenly the Lady feels her memories stirring. As aroused as she is it’s all too much like the stirring in her pussy. As her memories drain and are replaced, it’s sheer pleasure. It’s better than the best fucking she ever got. It’s as if someone is fucking her mind with none of her body holding anything back.

The servant girl climaxes, soaking the panties the mages had given her and even dripping past them. For a moment she wonders if that climax was worth being kidnapped from her service in a noble household.

“How do you feel now, Maid?”

The servant girl started to struggle to feet. “Much better Sir.” She couldn’t believe some of the things she had said earlier. “I’m sorry my insolence forced you to punish me.” Then she smiled. “Even if I lost some memories I gained a really nice one.”

The apprentice looked at her master. “What did you do? I felt the working, but I couldn’t identify it.”

The Mage looks at the apprentice. “Hiram’s The Ethics of Mind Control, chapters 6 through 11. You can tell me what I did at breakfast tomorrow.”

“Yes master,” was the subdued response. She thought the Master had only assigned that book so she could see how his enemies thought. She hadn’t realized the Ethics had actual spell advice in it, or she’d have done more than skim it.

“Now, that wasn’t as subtle as I might have wished, but the point is she wanted the change. You understand that point? It was working with her that made that particular spell possible.”

The apprentice’s jaw actually drops. “So because you made her want to lose the memory, you were able to take it?”

“Without permanent damage. Normally such changes might be spread out over weeks to avoid arousing suspicion, but that’s hardly needed here.”

“That’s . . . devilishly clever, Master.”

The Mage smiles and nods. “But I believe our serving maid has not yet been fully punished.”

“Please sir,” the servant begs.

“Don’t worry, Maid. This will make you prettier. It’s only a punishment because you don’t have a choice.”

“Yes Sir,” she says, a bit unsure

“Apprentice, please take the servant’s hands in yours and look into her eyes.”

As soon as the two are in position the Mage begins casting a spell. The apprentice tries to follow the spell, but, to her horror, finds the serving maid adopting her appearance. The spell done she looks down and finds she has taken on the maid’s appearance, small breasts, no ass – everything (nice legs at least).

“HEY! Master, what was that for?!”

The Mage was disappointed. He thought the apprentice would catch on at this point. She would need a place of her own when the apprenticeship was over, and Lady Cassandra’s estate would be perfect.

“To all possible physical tests, dearling,” he simply said, “you are now the Lady Cassandra.”

The apprentice was still upset, she thought he liked the form she’d chosen. “Right. And thanks for the compliment earlier, I think. . .”

“I realize you like the form you gave yourself, but the right to rule does have some advantages.”

The apprentice knows she’s disappointed her teacher, and that just adds to her hurt. She still doesn’t know why he would do this to her. She wanted to cry and what followed came out as very close to a whine. “But it’s not a right I ever wanted, Master.”

The Mage wanted to sigh. He wanted to lash out at the person who refused the gift he was offering. He did neither. “You have the ability to ability to change yourself back whenever you wish. However, your old form, while beautiful, doesn’t quite suit a servant. Don’t you agree?”

“Very true Master.” She closes her eyes for moment, and when she opens them they’re bright purple again.

“Well, then. How will you change our Maid here?”

“Hmmm. . .” The apprentice tugs at her lip. Then, as she traces a circle in the air, the maid’s breast and butt grow. The breasts balloon into massive but firm globes that will turn the sight of her feet into memories. The butt grows to match and becomes even firmer than the breasts.

“Sir, Madame, may I ask how this body is fit for a servant? It seems more fit for a whore.”

“Do you claim to know what your betters enjoy looking at maid?” the Mage snapped.

“No Sir.” the maid says.

“And who decides your position in this house, the servants or your employers?”

“You do, Sir,” the servant says, almost in tears. “I’m sorry”

“What else should we do, master?” the apprentice asks. “She’d look better if she were taller, don’t you think?”

The Mage turns back to the apprentice. “It’s your spell dearling.”

The apprentice pauses. “So I can do ANYTHING I want?”

“Anything with her body.”

Then the Mage turns to the servant. “Maid! Why are you dressed when your employers are naked?”

The servant immediately pulled off her halter and panties. “Sorry Sir.”

The apprentice walks a circle around the servant making pinching, pulling and shaping motions as she goes.

The serving girl stood still while the apprentice casts her spell. She was frightened, but this couldn’t be any worse than the whipping she would have got from her previous employer.

Circle complete, the apprentice examines it for flaws, and then releases it with a snap of her fingers. The servant grows to slightly above average male height, and equal height to the Mage were she to wear heels. Her hair turns to platinum blond curls which cascade to the middle of her back. The servant feels her waist and even her lower ribcage narrowing. Her muscles firm up to carry her redistributed weight with pride, and are then covered with just enough gently curving flesh to make her look soft. Her lips are given a bit more flesh and just enough added blood to make them look red and puffy. Finally, the eyes turn a brilliant sapphire.

The servant girl jerks as the changes take place. Once completed, however, they feel completely natural. There are no aches or pains or minor discomforts. It’s like this is body she always belonged in.

The Mage is impressed by the transformation. He might have done the same thing in equal time, but only because of his experience. He would have to press the apprentice harder on her transformations. That wasn’t a talent to be wasted. He steps up beside the apprentice and puts an arm around her waist. “Excellent work dearling!”

“Now, Maid,” the Mage said. “You keep questioning your employers. Is this proper behavior for a servant? In fact there are too many thoughts in your head, aren’t there? It would be best if there were fewer. Don’t you agree?”

“Well . . . I . . .” the servant started to reply.

“So!” the Mage interrupted. “Don’t you agree you’d be a better servant if you didn’t question your masters?”

“Uh. Well. I guess . . .”

“Now you may use your mental spell, dearling. Work with her, not against her.”

“Yes, master. Maid, you want to be a good servant, right? And good servants don’t need to think, do they? Thinking just gives them stress, and you don’t want to be stressed, do you?”

“Um. No?”

“So you don’t want to have to worry about what you’re doing right or wrong, do you? Wouldn’t it be better if you didn’t have that kind of thought?”

“uh sure . . .” she says, unsure of every word she’s saying

“That’s right, it WOULD be better. it would feel REALLY GOOD if you didn’t have to worry about if you were wrong or not, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes Madame!”

“You want to feel good, so you’ll let me help you and not worry about being wrong?”

“Oh – kay . . .”

“Good girl” the apprentice says as she reaches out and strokes a curl of hair back from the servant’s face. The Mage’s arm around her is comforting and she molds herself to him trustingly as she focuses on the myriad gentle threads the spell requires. Her magic proceeds to draw out all thoughts of right and wrong from the servant. She maintains the gentle, seemingly incidental touch as the thoughts drain away leaving only thoughts of doing as she’s told and sex.

“There. doesn’t that feel better?” the apprentice says as she finishes her spell.

Toy feels incredibly light. 10,000 bricks made up of all the lessons, all the numbers, all the words lift away from her. She knows to obey and fuck, and knows that’s all she needs to know. “Uh – like – feel funny.” She giggles. “Somebody was fuck-king my head,” she sing-songs. “Fuck-king me good.” She giggles again. Fucking was good. She wanted more of it.

“You did well dearling,” the Mage says, extemely pleased. For the first time she’d demonstrated the subtlety needed for the higher order spells.

The apprentice beams at the praise and snuggles closer to him without realizing it.

“Now what are you going to do with your new toy?” The Mage sneaks his hand down to caress the apprentice’s ass, and then almost snatches his hand away as one of the terms of the apprentice’s contract came painfully into play.

Unaware of the Mage’s discomfort, the apprentice squirms in pleasure and hopes he’ll go further. “I’m not sure yet Master. Would you like to test out her quality?”

“If that’s what you want, dearling.”

She smiles. “She’s my gift to you, Master.”

“Toy. Kneel,” the Mage orders as he points to the floor in front of him.

“Like. Who?”

The Mage cocks an eye at the apprentice.

“Uh.” The apprentice turns to the toy and touches her forehead. “Girl. From now on you will answer to Bimbo, or Slave, or Toy. Understand?”

“Like – kays Mistress!”

“Good girl!”

The toy giggles and starts playing with her nice fresh boobies.

“You will need to re-read Morzatham,” the Mage says. “Pay particular attention to how the spells for transferring thoughts can be adapted to implant memories. Now observe while I demonstrate.”

“Toy. Kneel,” he commands.

The toy eagerly kneels in front of her master thinking how fun this was.

The Mage places a hand on Toy’s head. Suddenly she knows all about blowjobs, particularly what the master likes. “Give me a blowjob Toy.”

“Yes Master,” Toy says joyfully and dives onto his prick.

The Mage turns to the apprentice. “I hope that wasn’t too fast dearling.”

“No Master. I understood it. Thank you,” the apprentice says and resolves to read that cursed book however many times it took to really understand.

Toy strokes masters prick to get it nice and hard while licking his balls. As it becomes fully erect she wraps her whore’s lips around it. First she licks and then sucks while lightly playing with his balls.

The Mage makes a gesture as the blowjob continues and a staff appears in his hand. Striking it against the ground everyone is transported from the cell to a more comfortable room.

The apprentice rolls her eyes. “You could have just ASKED, Master.” she says as she takes the staff from him and sets it in the corner. “Do you like your gift?”

The Mage laughs and then says in a breathy voice, “Put it down to male pride dearling. And she’s a very nice toy.”

Toy releases the prick from her mouth then grabs her boobs and squeezes them around his prick.

“I’m glad you approve, Master.”

As Toy pushes the prick between her tits she licks the tip every time it emerges and pulls back until it’s completely buried.

“But you deserve to see what the toy can do for yourself,” the Mage said. “Take a seat.”

Curious, the apprentice sits in a comfortable chair.

The Mage strokes Toy’s hair. “A very fine blowjob, but now it’s mistress’s turn.”

“Master?” the apprentice asked.

“Huh?” Toy asked.

The Mage addresses the toy first. “Crawl over to your mistress and give her a blowjob, Toy.”

“Master, I didn’t expect . . .”

“How Toy give woman blowjob?”

“Do to her what you what you would like someone to do to you, Toy.” Then the Mage turns to the apprentice. “Come now dearling. It’s an excellent gift, but it’s more towards your taste than mine, isn’t it?”

Toy crawl across the carpet and start licking the apprentice’s knees.

“I, I guess, master. you brought her here, so I just thought. . .”

“Your apprenticeship is nearly over. Did you expect to stay here when it was done?”

“I’d kinda hoped to, master, to stay and help you.” She bites her bottom lip, blushing. She hadn’t meant to tell him that, but the way Toy was licking high on her thighs distracted her.

“After all the trouble you went to with your apprenticeship contract? You know that’s the only thing that’s kept me from enslaving you these past years.”

The apprentice takes a deep breath, steeling herself to say what she’s been thinking about lately. “Master, at first all I wanted was to learn to use magic. That is why i wanted to be your apprentice. But that was four years ago. I was a girl of 13. Since then I’ve learned – You taught me to take lovers, but I’ve learned that what I want is a strong man who could dominate me. Lovers I can control are hollow shells. I don’t want to lose my personality or what I can do, but it might be worth it if – for the right man. Does that make sense?” She softly laughs at herself, tears in her eyes. Then she gasps as Toy’s tongue slips into her slit.

“You’re still human dearling, even as a Mage. It doesn’t have to make sense if it’s who you are.” The Mage pauses to think.

“I just want to be able to use my magic sometimes, master. Ah! That’s a – all I’ve never been able to ignore. Beyond that. . .”

“Toy, back away,” the Mage commands. Toy pouts but does so, making sure to wiggle her pretty pussy at Master as she does.

The Mage continues, “Your apprentice contract keeps me from doing certain things without your permission. As you aren’t quite ready for journeymage status, I must ask you certain things. Not because I want to, mind, but because of our agreement.”

“Okay?”

“Are you willing for your duties to include sexual services?”

“Yes, Master.” She blushes. “That clause was only put in at my father’s insistence, you know.”

“Will you let me control your arousal, your thoughts, so long as I do no permanent damage?”

“Yes.”

“Will you permit me to change your body, even cause you pain, so long as I do no permanent damage?”

“Yes.” The apprentice feels herself grow wetter and her legs spread even wider as she assents to every question.

“Will you serve me, whenever requested, as my property instead of as a person?”

“OH yes.”

The Mage goes over to the chair and lifts the apprentice out of it. Then he seats himself and put the apprentice on his lap facing outward.

As the apprentice squirms from the loss of control, the Mage commands, “Toy! Come over here and lick this.” He runs two fingers lightly on the outside of the apprentice’s slit.

The apprentice moans in pleasure at the light touch and then yells louder as Toy comes over and proceeds to lick her thoroughly.

The Mage lifts the apprentice and lowers her so his prick slides right into her pussy. “Ah!” she groans. “That feels so good, Master.”

As toy shifts to lick both of them where they join the Mage links all three minds so they know exactly what will feel good to each other. Feeling the apprentice’s surprise he murmurs, “Linking multiple minds is journeymage work. You’ll learn soon enough.”

Finally the Mage casts a spell which penetrates both Toy’s pussy and ass, and even extends a bit forward toward her clit. The better the toy does at eating out the Mage and apprentice, the more rewarded she will be.

For minutes the three bodies writhe together, doing whatever they can to push each other to greater pleasures. Toy is the first to cum. That triggers the apprentice who loses herself and screams “Master!” through the best orgasm in her life. In turn the apprentice’s pleasure triggers the Mage who erupts deep within her.. As Toy licks the Mage’s seed from the apprentice’s slit, the apprentice cums again, even harder than before.

As the Mage softens and slips from the apprentice’s pussy the spell ends. Toy, realizing her task is complete, collapses panting on the floor. The apprentice is completely limp and the Mage cuddles her while she recovers.

The apprentice starts trying to slow her breathing back down and regain control of her body as she’d been taught to do. (Though she hadn’t thought those lessons would ever apply after sex.) “That was . . . That was amazing, Master.”

The Mage chuckles. “It is amazing what magic can do with a little inspiration.” Looking at Toy blissed out on the carpet from her memories he went on, “It will be interesting to see what you come up with for your Masterwork. Of course that’s years away still.”

“Then you’ll keep training me, master, even considering what I told you?”

The Mage lets his honest puzzlement show. “Why wouldn’t I? The more you know the far more useful you’ll be.”

“Oh. I hadn’t thought of it like that.” She smiles brightly at the thought of being useful AND learning more magic.

“Slave Mages are rare, not unknown. Of course I will use these coming years to bind your will more closely to mine.”

“Mmmmm. That sounds fun, Master.”

Caught by surprise at that remark, the Mage laughs in sheer pleasure.