The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maggie’s New Assignment

Mags was a experienced agent assigned to trafficking, both drugs and human. When she receives a tip that could prove a break in the case, should she follow it? Sometimes tips are not all they are cracked up to be.

MD, FD, MF, FF, MM, BD, GR

Maggie Holland kicked off her shoes as soon as she walked into her condo. It was good to be home. Placing her weapon in the biometrical gun case, she walked into her kitchen with a handful of mail and the taste for a glass of red wine. Pouring a glass, she started her gas fireplace via a remote and was soon sorting mail trying to get her mind off of the frustrating day she had just finished.

For 18 months, she had been putting together a case on human and drug smuggling operations now infesting the East Coast. She surmised that the Asian and Latin gangs were in a truce and cooperating on one thing: making money. Unfortunately, putting a case together took hard evidence and not speculation. Witnesses to this point either disappeared or were intimidated, one lead after another fell apart leading Maggie to speculate there was a mole inside the inter-agency task force. She told her partner, Todd Andrews and her boss, Mitch Record that the loss of witnesses was not a coincidence. It frustrated her that she did not who to trust outside of Todd and Mitch.

Just as she was about to pour another wine, her phone rang and the number displayed was not from anyone she knew.

“Hello,” Maggie answered not giving her name or any information.

A female voice on the other end sounding scared and frightened simply said, “Agent Holland, you have to help me. I am so scared. If they catch me, I know that I will disappear like the others.”

“Who is this?” Maggie asked. She followed up quickly, “and how did you get my number?”

“Maggie, it is officer Andie McCall. Please help me. My cover was blown and I am on the run. Someone on the inside tipped them off about me. Please help me.”

Maggie knew of officer McCall. She went undercover about six months ago and was passing good information on the Zheng organization before she suddenly went silent. It was assumed she was dead and her cover was blown.

“Andie, where do you want to meet?” Maggie was already walking to the door and opening her gun safe.

McCall gave her a location and added, “please, just you, I trust no one else.”

Maggie parked across the street from the corner diner and waited about 10 minutes before entering. She did not recognize Andie, but the undercover officer recognized her and motioned for her to have a seat.

“Thanks for coming so quickly,” Andie looked around nervously as she talked.

“I checked the area for a good ten minutes and there is no one watching you,” Maggie added trying to calm the nerves of the clearly frightened officer.

“I don’t want to end up like the others,” Andie repeated over and over to Maggie.

“I am not sure what that means,” Maggie whispered, “what others?” She then frowned “and end up like what?”

“I am the fourth cop sent undercover. The other three women disappeared into their system processed like cargo.” Andie was clearly agitated.

Maggie started across the table, this was just the break she needed. “Look, I can bring you in and keep you safe.”

“No way, Maggie, no way. Someone on the inside keeps tipping them off, that is how I was burned. I have a much better chance on the street.”

Maggie did not like that plan and told Andie so. However, in the end, Andie won out. “I will provide you what you need to break their operation, but until you do. I am staying hidden.”

Maggie agreed.

“I will contact you when I have everything together. Until then, please don’t try and contact me.” Andie finished her sentence, and pushed away from the table walking out the door into the night. Maggie headed home making some notes to herself. Tomorrow, she would discuss with her partner and her boss. Right now, they were the only people she trusted.

The following morning, both Todd Andrews and Mitch Record listened to Maggie’s story with interest.

Record spoke first, “well Mags, if she has the information she claims to have, this could be the break we needed.”

Todd looked concerned, “we have to bring her in, I agree with Mags that she will not last much longer on the street.”

“So do I have permission to pursue this one,” Maggie asked.

“Yes, but make sure Todd backs you up every step of the way. This gang is ruthless and I don’t want any missteps causing unnecessary danger.” Mitch looked at both of the agents, “are we clear?”

They both nodded.

Across town, in the basement of the Chen Li Social Club, a hooded figure sat bound to a chair under the glare of a lightbulb. Susan Chi walked into the room with two male bodyguards and looked down at the figure in the chair.

“Did you really think you could get away?” She laughed.

The hooded figure only mumbled courtesy of a ball gag.

“Remove the hood,” Chi commanded in a stern voice and both men yanked the hood from the seated figure.

“Well Officer McCall, or should I call you Andie, welcome to the Social Club.”

Andie found it impossible to speak with the ball gag in her mouth.

“So, you thought you could join the organization and we wouldn’t think things were suspicious. How dumb are we? Let me see, you are now the 4th Agent we have uncovered. I am afraid your bosses never learn.” Chi was clearly mocking Andi.

Nodding to one of her body guards, the door was soon opened and in walked a short man in his mid-40s. “Let me introduce Dr. Wei,” Chi said. “On mainland China, he is known for special surgery, specialized pharmaceuticals, and shall we say “drugs of the mind.”

Wei walked into Andi’s sight and she was unnerved by his predatory smile.

“Dr. Wei helps us maintain order and deal with occasional troublemakers or obstacles,” Chi bent down and looked at Andi. “You, Agent McCall are an obstacle.”

Chi nodded and Dr. Wei walked to a cabinet and opening it pulled out a syringe and a bottle of clear liquid. As he did, one of the body guards tied a constricting strap around Andi’s upper arm. Within seconds, her arm veins were bulging. Wei walked over and with a flair for the dramatic, he pierced Andi’s skin and finding the vein slowly began injecting the clear fluid into her body.

“I am sorry to do this to you, but it is the quickest way to get you to cooperate. This designer drug is highly addictive and leaves you totally open to suggestion. Basically, I can rewrite your reality,” Chi noted.

Almost immediately, Andi began feeling the effects of the drug flowing into her body. Resistance was impossible and the agent found herself ‘flying.’

Watching Andi’s eyes, Chi smiled. “It just hit her and hit her hard. Redo every four hours. I want her hooked quickly.”

Andi felt the straps securing her arm loosened and the ball gag removed. She was literally dragged to a bed against the wall where she was tossed like a rag doll.

“She poses no threat now and will soon tell us everything we need to know.” Chi smiled as she looked down on the undercover agent. “Once we get what we need, process her like the others. I am sure Dr. Wei will appreciate another test subject.

After 48 hrs, Maggie grew concerned when she did not hear from Andie. At the 72 hour mark, she told Todd that something might be wrong. When they took the concerns to Mitch, he dismissed them with a simple, “I am sure she is just being careful.”

The following day, Maggie’s phone rang before she finished her first cup of coffee.

“Maggie, I have what you need and we need to meet soonest,” the voice on the other end of the phone said quietly. It was Andie.

Hanging up, Maggie looked to Todd. “We are on for tonight.”

At 8pm, Maggie and Todd pulled up to the same diner where Maggie previously met Andie. Todd dropped her off in front and then circled the block finally parking in an alley where he would have a direct line of sight to the diner’s front door. He could see Maggie take a seat and within a few minutes he saw Andie enter and sit opposite his partner.

His concentration was broken by a knock on the window. Looking over, he saw a uniformed patrol officer standing by his car door with a flashlight out illuminating his face.

“Jesus,” he muttered, “just what I need.”

Rolling down the window, Todd was just about to say something when he felt a sting on his neck. His mind said, “what was that” as it was too cold for bees, but that was the last thing he registered as a wave of darkness washed over him and he slumped forward. The uniformed cop opened the door, pushed Todd over to the passenger seat and getting in, drove off as he made a call.

“Tell Madame Chi, we have the partner secured. There was no problem and we attracted no attention. He thought we were cops.” He then added, “his partner now is alone without backup.”

Inside the diner, Maggie did not know she was alone on an island.

“Andie, are you ok, you look nervous.” Maggie looked at the undercover cop.

“I am and so would you if you were in my shoes.” Andie opened her purse and handed Maggie a thumb drive. “Everything you need is on it,” she said as she nervously sipped coffee.

Maggie opened her purse and fumbled around for a minute finding a good hiding place for the device. As she did, Andie executed her instructions to perfection sprinkling a fine layer of scopolamine in Maggie’s coffee. By the time Maggie looked up, the fine white powder had dissolved into liquid. Unsuspecting anything was amiss, Maggie finished her coffee and ordered another one. She never knew anything was wrong. One minute she was fine and the next she was out of her body seemingly looking at herself comply with any instructions.

As Andie sat there, two Asian men entered the diner and settled the tab. One escorted Andie to a waiting car, while the other talked to Maggie like she was an old friend. Anyone observing would not think anything was amiss and it was not long before Maggie stood and slowly followed him out of the door and into a car. As she settled into the back seat, Maggie barely felt the needle enter her arm as she slouched back totally relaxed and almost euphoric. Within seconds, she was totally sedated. She never heard one of the men call Madame Chi or his conversation.

“We have the agent and are bringing her to you as instructed.” The car then drove off into the night.

Todd was confused as he awoke. He had no idea where he was or what had happened thanks to the drug in his system. Minute by minute, he was able to focus more and by the time Madame Chi, Dr. Wei and a few assorted attendants entered the room, he began to grasp his predicament.

“Ahh, I see our guest is awake,” Madame Chi laughed. “It is so nice for you to join us.”

Todd said nothing, but just glared.

“I am sorry we had to restrain you so,” Madame Chi said noticing the wrist and ankle cuffs, but you and your partner have a reputation for being unpredictable.”

Todd now remembered Maggie and that he was her backup. “Where is Maggie,” he mumbled, “if you have hurt her, trust me, you will live to regret it.”

Madame Chi grinned, “brave words for someone in your position, or maybe you have not noticed your position yet.” She continued, “as for your partner, let’s say Agent Holland is here as my invited guest too. I don’t believe she has regained use of her faculties yet.”

For the first time, Todd looked down and realized that except for boxer shorts, he was naked. He had no recollection where his clothes were nor what happened to his weapon.

“What do you want?” Todd looked around as he asked the question.

“Well, honestly,” Madame Chi said sarcastically, “I want obstacles to my success eliminated and frankly you, Agent Andrews, are an obstacle.

Madame Chi paused for a moment and then continued. “Ordinarily, you would be dead, but Dr. Wei here is working on some procedures and needed some test subjects. So instead of dying, you will be donated to science.” She then laughed at her own play on words.

“I will let Dr. Wei explain what is in store for you.” She then nodded to Wei.

“Agent Andrews, you are in great shape and a true physical role model for men in your profession.” He laughed a little, “but I am going to change all of that.”

Walking around Andrews, Wei simply said, “when I finish with you, even your friends will not recognize your mental state. You will go from being confident and a true Alpha male to timid and, shall we say, a little submissive.” He then added, “you will be physically and mentally conditioned into your new role and trust me, there is no magical reversal process.”

Todd grabbed at his restraints and cursed at the doctor. He was clearly angry and showed no fear.

“I like it when they fight. It is the perfect before and after image to remember.” Wei looked to his team. “We need to get started with phase 1.”

“Have you explained Phase 1 to our guest yet?” Madame Chi asked.

“Oh, how forgetful of me. I have not.” Looking down at Todd, he simply said, “Phase 1 is physical castration where your testicles are surgically removed.” He laughed watching Todd’s shocked expression.

“Oh come on, testosterone is overrated and makes you far too aggressive.” Wei continued. “After removal, testosterone levels drop to near zero, body fat increases, estrogen levels rise and you will even grow some breast tissue. Mentally, you will become much more docile.”

Todd mumbled, “are you mad?”

“Hardly, Madame Wei is paying handsomely for creative ideas for dealing with her enemies. You have to admit, this is pretty creative.” Wei then finished saying, “once docile, you will be open for so much programming and your new role in life.”

“New role?” Todd looked around concerned.

“To be decided at a later date,” Madame Chi advised.

“Now let’s get started”, Dr. Wei announced as two attendants started an IV and then unlocked the gurney holding Todd and wheeled it down the hallway. Todd looked around and saw a syringe connected to the IV line. As he watched, the plunger was depressed and within seconds his body reacted to the drug. He never saw the second drug inserted into the same port as his world exploded in colors and he relaxed oblivious to the preparations being made around him.

In a room across from Todd, officer Andi McCall was being held. She was also tied down to a gurney. Madame Chi visited her and looking a a folder simply said “more in the face and a bigger breast.” She then turned to Andi smiling, “our cosmetic surgeons will have fun with you. When you wake up, you won’t even recognize yourself.”

In a ritual Andi was now accustomed too, an attendant tied a constriction band around her left arm. Once Andi’s veins bulged, she was injected and drugged, quickly passing out.

“Keep her sedated until her changes are complete.” The attending doctor said “the DNA modification will take weeks to complete.” Madame Wei nodded and then surveyed the scene one more time before moving to find her newest guest. As she walked down the hall, she commented to no one is particular. “In her new form, I think Agent McCall, will be a hit with clients. Of course we will have to rename her after some mental programming.”

Maggie Holland stirred as the door to her room opened. Bright lights filled her eyes and she quickly realized she was bound to what looked like a medical gurney. At first she thought she had been in an accident as she could not remember any of the night’s events, but when Madame Chi walked in, that all changed.

“Where is Agent McCall?” Maggie demanded getting a laugh from an attendant.

“Feisty, aren’t we,” Madame Chi commented. “We will soon have that trait removed from you.” She continued, “by the way, we have your partner too.”

Chi looked at her watch. “His procedure should be starting about now.”

“What procedure, what are you talking about,” Maggie asked a little unsure of herself.

“Let’s just say, your partner will be somewhat less of a man when we are done.” As Chi spoke those words, Maggie pulled at her restraints.

“I understand that you are interested in our operation?” Madame Chi looked directly at Maggie. “You will see that I am a very accommodating person and will be happy to show all of it too you.” As she spoke the words, some attendants laughed.

Chi continued, “I always believed experience was the best teacher and in that spirt, I have decided to let you experience my operation first hand.” With that, everyone but Maggie laughed.

“Prepare her.” Chi smiled one more time and left the room.

Down the hallway, Dr. Wei entered a small surgical suite and looked down at Todd Andrews who calmly lay on the table under a green drape.

“This won’t take long,” Wei commented.

Todd was in a twilight sedation and understood what Wei said, but could do nothing about it.

Wei injected a spinal block into Todd’s lower back with practiced precision.

“That should take effect in about 10 minutes and then we will proceed.” He looked down at the Agent. “Madame Chi wanted to make sure you were awake for the next part.”

Ten minutes later, Wei stepped next to the table and issued some instructions in Chinese. Todd understood nothing and drifted in and out of awareness. When her felt a pulling and tugging on his scrotum, his eyes opened wider.

“Ahh, you want to stay awake for the next part. You will feel some pressure, but no pain.”

Todd could feel hands on his penis and someone said, “he won’t have any use for this when we are done.” He heard laughing.

Todd turned his head as he felt pressure and a pulling sensation in his groin. He thought he heard Wei say, “that’s the first one.” The pressure repeated itself and he knew he heard the comment, “that is the second one.” The heard some clanking of instruments and some more Chinese banter and then saw Dr. Wei smiling over his head.

Wei bent down and whispered, “you are ball-less Todd, ball-less”

The reality of what just happened hit Maggie’s partner like a ton of bricks. “Noooo,” was all he cried out.

“Start him on 200mg of Aldactone and start estrogen therapy immediately. Also start the micronized Progesterone.” Wei made some notes as he talked.

One of the assistant’s commented, “are we sure his system can handle all three simultaneously?”

Wei nodded, “I want him to realize that life as he knew it is over and docility and submissiveness are the new norm.” He thought for a moment and added, “chart changes as they occur and do twice daily blood draws.”

Through the door walked a short woman in her mid-30s who Doctor Wei introduced as Dr. Susan Chen. “Dr. Chen will handle the mental conditioning of all of the agents. Her program for Agent Andrews will ensure his total compliance and acceptance of his new life.”

Dr. Chen looked at Todd and smiled. “It looks like he is ready to begin his mental conditioning.” As she talked, she placed a series of electrodes on his skull, ear buds in his ears and a visor over his face. Within minutes wires were connected and a computer program activated. “This will take weeks”, she commented, “but it is very effective.”

Dr Chen and Wei left the room to find Madame Chi and report progress.

Madame Chi was happy with the progress reported. “These three will join the others we have taken over the years happily supporting the Chi family business.” She added, “it always gives my competitors pause when they see what we do to agents of the most powerful government in the world. When they realize my power, competitors become partners.”

“How many is this now?” Dr. Chen asked looking for a reply.

“Let’s just say over a dozen, but these are the first three where we will apply your techniques.” Chi paused, “and I have hopes for great success.”

For the next 45 days, the three former agents were kept on their individual programs with each being transformed to Madame Chi’s specifications. Only Maggie had moments of consciousness and lucidity where she could see what Madame Chi was attempting to do. Unfortunately for her, she was a human tester for a new class of designer drugs Chi was going to import. The drugs were highly addictive and within 10 days, Maggie needed routine shots or her system would go into painful withdrawal.

Chi walked into Maggie’s room as her nemesis was beginning to suffer from the pangs of withdrawal.

“By now, you are smart enough to know you are hooked on my new drug.” Chi smiled, “withdrawal is impossible and extremely painful for anyone fool enough to try it.”

She could see the need growing in Maggie’s eyes. “I am not cruel, if you do something for me, I will do something for you.” Chi showed Maggie a syringe filled with the new drug. “It is that simple,” Chi emphasized.

“What do I need to do,” Maggie asked.

“It is simple,” Madame Chi said. Get up out of bed and simply strip. Then lay back down and you will get what you need.”

Maggie hesitated and Chi could see conflict in her eyes. “It is a simple request and there is no one her but us. No one will see.”

Maggie nodded and slowly got out of her bed and standing removed the hospital gown covering her body. Within seconds, the agent was naked standing before Madame Chi.

“Now was that hard?” Chi smiled and then motioned Maggie to lay back down.

What Maggie did not know was the entire episode was being filmed and the individual images would prove how she was effectively broken.

“Now, I will keep my end of the promise.” Chi handed Maggie the syringe.

Maggie had never injected herself, but the pangs and need were great. Taking a constricting strap from the bedside table, Maggie put it on her arm above the elbow and tied it tightly. Immediately, bulging vein showed itself. With little hesitation, Agent Maggie Holland injected herself with the powerful drug and then reclined back on the pillow as a wave of euphoria swept over her.

“She is broken,” Chi laughed. “Continue with the next phase of her training. She will not be a problem anymore and will do anything for her next fix.” As Chi left, she stopped and said, “leave her naked, she is beautiful. When I see her next, I want her waxed and cleaned up. She will soon be earning her keep.”

Walking down the hall, Madame Chi entered the room holding Officer Andie McCall, but the woman in the bed looked nothing like Andie. Instead of a fit, athletic officer of Nordic dissent, there was a small, diminutive Asian beauty with long black hair. She smiled and looked at the staff. “Congratulations on the DNA protocols. I did not believe it was possible, but you proved me wrong.”

One of the assistants smiled, “only her fingerprints remain the same. We cannot change those.”

“When will she be ready for my clubs?” Chi asked.

“By this time next week” was the quick answer from the group.

Chi nodded and asked, “and she has been programmed to my specifications?”

Everyone nodded as Chi turned and left the room.

Entering the room holding Todd, Chi had to smile. He had changed so much and the mental conditioning was just as impressive. The castration, drug and hormone therapy had turned a hard bodied Alpha male into a soft, timid, submissive. As Chi watched, the technical team was measuring brain stimulation from images flashed before Todd.

“Perfect results,” one said to Chi.

“Explain,” Chi said as she looked at Todd.

“When we show a picture of a sexualized woman, an image of a man and a woman having sex, or a naked woman, there is absolutely no interest measured in brain activity. He has been effectively neutered.

The technician continued, “but when we show him images of sexualized men, men in homosexual acts, or naked men, his brain activity is off the charts. Add in any images of D/s either male or female and again he is off the charts.

“So you have created a submissive, sissy now attracted to men?” Chi knew the answer just looking at Todd.

“Yes, As you can see, the effects after 45 days are dramatic. His penis has shrunk to half it’s normal size and he can no longer achieve or maintain an erection. He has lost body mass, body hair and weight. At the same time, he now has breast tissue starting to grow. His voice is higher and softer and his skin is now free from oils and much softer.”

“Perfect,” Madame Chi laughed, “not only is he no longer a threat, but he too can earn his keep in the clubs.”

The following week Madame Chi had Maggie brought to her private quarters behind the club. Although conditioned and addicted, Maggie for the moment was allowed to believe that she was fully in charge of her life. She was totally unaware of what had been done to her over the last few months, or that she was being toyed with.

Dressed professionally, Maggie looked with distain on Madame Chi. “I don’t know what you had planned Madame Chi, but by now, our colleagues are close and this all will soon be over.”

Chi laughed knowing Maggie had no clue about what was in store. She looked around and said “bring in officer McCall.”

A door to Maggie’s right opened and a small, but beautiful Asian young woman was escorted into the room

“Agent Holland, meet Agent McCall.” Chi waited for a reaction.

“Is this some kind of joke,” Maggie asked. “Where is Andie?”

“Maggie,” the Asian woman spoke quietly, “I am here.” Tears were running down her face as she continued to speak. “I don’t know what they have done to me or how I got this way, but it is me. Please help me.”

Maggie looked to Madame Chi asking, “what did you do to her.”

“Just a little DNA modification.” She added, “I like the look, don’t you?”

“Now, Madame Chi walked over to where Andie was standing and spoke in a voice all would hear. “Welcome China Girl,” was all she said.

Instantly, the mental programming kicked in a Andie lowered her eyes to the floor. Madame Chi spoke to her in Mandarin and Andie answered back fluently. When Maggie tried to speak to her in English, Andie only stared back not comprehending what was being said.

“She is now a Chinese club girl working for me and entertaining men.” Chi laughed and looked to the shocked face on Maggie.

On cue, a man walked next to Andie and whispered something in her ear. As Maggie watched, Andie knelt, unzipped the man and fishing his cock out proceeded to perform oral sex until the man ejaculated into her waiting mouth.

“As you can see, your Agent now has new skills.” Chi laughed and clapped her hands. Quickly Andie left the room and in walked someone Maggie did not recognize at first.

“Maggie, say hello to your partner, as you can see, he too has changed.” Chi laughed again enjoying the shocked expression on Maggie’s face.

“What have you done to him,” Maggie demanded.

“Well, I guess you could say we took the ‘H’ out of him.” Chi held up a jar containing two round objects floating in a formaldehyde solution. “Say hello to Todd’s balls,” Chi mocked her captive.

“He’s no longer the Alpha Male and even you on your most seductive day could not turn him on. He has zero interest in women.” Chi was enjoying the look on Maggie’s face. “Because of you and your ambitions, he will remain like this for the rest of his life. Let’s just say he is now very effeminate, emotional and weak.”

“Oh god, Todd, I am so sorry.” Maggie was stunned at what had become to her partner.

As she watched, Chi summoned another man into the room and like Andie before him, Todd knelt, reached up, unzipped the man and began sucking on his semi rigid cock. Within minutes, semi-hard became very hard as Todd was showing his new oral skills. He did not stop until the man exploded in his mouth and as Maggie watched, her partner swallowed all of the ejaculate. She also saw tears streaming down his face alerting her to the humiliation he was feeling.

“Very good Todd, why don’t you go and learn your duties at the club.”

To say Maggie was stunned was an understatement. Madame Chi just poured it on. “If you think your partner has good oral skills, he also loves to take it up the ass. He is all about providing pleasure these days.”

As Maggie stood there the main door opened and in walked Mitch Record much to Maggie’s relief.

“OMG Mitch, thank god. I knew you would find us.” Maggie almost collapsed to the floor.

Mitch laughed, “well, it was not hard actually. I knew where to look.”

Looking to Madame Chi, Maggie yelled, “Mitch after what she has done to Andie and Todd. She needs to go away for a long time.”

Mitch smiled at Maggie and then looked to Madame Chi. “I told you she was the feisty one,” he said.

Madame Chi laughed, “she did not prove too difficult.” She then handed a large envelope to Mitch, “I think you find all of the payment there.”

Taking the payment, Mitch looked at Maggie. “You were half right Maggie, there was a mole in the task force.” He continued, “but you were wrong when you thought you could trust both Todd and myself. You could only trust Todd.”

Maggie was stunned. She stared at Mitch with a rage building in her.

Madame Chi decided it was time to show Maggie her new self and shouted a phrase in Mandarin.

Instantly, Maggie stopped yelling and looked confused.

Madame Chi nodded to Maggie and said “strip.”

“I will not strip, who do you think you are?” Maggie protested as her own hands began removing her clothes.

“If you won’t strip Mags, why are you undressing?” Mitch laughed waiting for an answer.

Maggie looked down at herself horrified as item after item of clothing fell from her body into a pile on the floor.

When she was naked, Madame Chi walked over smiling. “Very nice Maggie, very nice. I am sure you will figure out that I own you and you will do as I say.” With that, Madame Chi opened a box with a syringe in it. Handing it to Maggie, she watched in amusement as Maggie took the syringe and injected herself as was now her habit.

“You trained her well,” Mitch added. “She never suspected me nor figured out how all of our agents were compromised.

By now, Maggie was flying and when Mitch unzipped his pants and presented Maggie with his penis, she knew what to do. Mitch’s eyes went wide at her skill and looking towards Madame Chi, he said, “you really trained her well.”

Looking down at Maggie, he laughed. “You should be happy. You wanted this new assignment and wanted to figure it all out and now you have.” Smiling, Mitch said, “unfortunately, the ending was just a little different from what you wanted.

As he spoke, Maggie deep throated his penis moaning as she did. Mitch looked down and smiled the laughed “now here is a little reward for my best Agent.” With that, his penis erupted spewing rope after warm rope of cum into Maggie’s mouth. Mitch watched as she swallowed it all wondering if she realized deep inside what she was doing. He could not hear Maggie’s silent mental scream of “nooooo.”

Mitch zipped up his pants and taking Madame Chi’s arm left the room as Maggie was taken and prepared for her first night as hostess in the Social Club. As they walked down the hall, Mitch asked, “now about the next Agent I send undercover, do you have any preferences?”

Madame Chi just smiled.