The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Pink Bra

I never thought I’d abruptly find myself enrolled in a top-secret magic university and, while there, finally admitting I was a lesbian when I scored one hell of a girlfriend, but that’s how it happened. I spent some time admiring myself in the mirror of my dorm room, getting ready for our next date. I was kinda short and a little pudgy, but I scored some nice D-cup boobs. I had short brown hair and soft blue eyes. Tonight I was wearing a nice plain blue dress, that hugged my body just a little tight and cut off just above the knee.

I walked through the dorm to Sarah’s room, a spring in my step being apparently visible by the way my dormmates gave me encouraging smiles. I reached her door and knocked, quickly taking a moment to smooth down my dress. It wasn’t our first date, but we were just starting to get serious, so I was still a little excited. When Sarah opened the door, I was stunned, but not in the way I was hoping.

Sarah, normally, was a tall girl, with curly red hair framing a rather androgynous face. She was fit, and had small, perky A-cup boobs. When she opened the door, I could just barely make a connection to her, and only because I attended an introductory lesson to transformative magics the week before. She was just as tall, but her hair was a bright blonde, a little straighter, and a lot longer. Her breasts had swelled into C-cups, framed in a lacy hot pink bra that I could plainly see because she was wearing nothing else

“Ohmygod Trishy! Oop, I’m naked already!” Sarah giggled. I stared, slack-jawed. Sarah never giggled. Or opened the door near-naked, for that matter. Meanwhile, Sarah kept going, saying “Oooh, I’m going to have to, like, put some clothes on, aren’t I? Or~ we could skip straight to the sex!” She opened the door wider and backed into the room, moisture building in her neatly trimmed snatch. Dumbfounded, I followed after, a part of my brain recovering from the shock carrying a reminder that someone could see us at any time. I slammed the door behind me, thankful that Sarah’s roommate was out.

Sarah giggled yet again at the response. “Ooohh, you keen? Do you like my new bra? Picked it up today, just for you~”. Finally, I managed to put a thought together long enough to translate it into speech. “Sarah… this isn’t you. For one, you’re not a blonde!” Sarah looked genuinely confused. “Like, what?” She grabbed her phone off of a nearby table, turning on the front facing camera and posing into it. She ran a manicured hand through her hair. “Mmmm...nope. That’s blonde. Silly Trishy!” Yet another giggle. I shook my head. “No, I meant you’re not normally blonde. Or this flirty, for that matter.” Sarah looked at me funny. “But I’m blonde now, and sexy, so wasn’t I, like…?” apparently the notion of change was more than enough to confuse her, and she stared off into space for a moment.

With a moment of breathing room, I remembered some of my earlier magic lessons. Focusing, I opened my mind to the currents of magic that suffused the world. I scanned Sarah. I saw her laced with magics, all emanating from the bra. An idea formed in my head. “You know what? I might like getting straight to sex after all. Why don’t you start by taking that lovely bra off?” Sarah snapped out of whatever logical jam she had gotten herself into, and almost literally jumped for joy. “Right Trishy!” She dove onto the bed, discarding the bra in the same movement, it hitting the wall with a soft thump. I kept scanning her with my magical sight, hoping that it was enough to remove the curse. I was disappointed to discover it had taken root, and it’d need something a little more than that to remove the spell.

Then, I remembered: A lot of students, Sarah included, kept a spray bottle with anti-magic solution nearby for just this sort of emergency. I rushed over to Sarah’s beside table, where I knew she kept it, and rifled through it. She giggled as I searched “Strap-on’s underneath the bed if that’s what you’re looking for”. I ignored the remark, and found what I was looking for. I pointed the spray bottle at her, and fired. She squealed “Hey! Whacha...” she trailed off and blinked a bit. I sighed in relief as her hair returned to its regular red, and her proportions returned to normal.

“Ugh… what… oh my god” she finally muttered, apparently just realising what had happened. She stared off into space. I rushed over and hugged her. “Thank god! I was worried about you, Sarah!” She relaxed just a little, and draped an arm around my neck. “I’m sorry to scare you like that, Trish. The artifact dealer said that it would make me sexier, and I wanted to surprise you… can we stay in tonight?” I kissed her on the cheek. “Sure. I’ll order pizza and get a movie out, you just try and relax.”

It was a few days later. I held the bra in my hand. I was staring at it a moment before, but my focus was purely in my mind, so I was effectively staring blankly in the bra’s direction. Eventually, Sarah knocking on the door jarred me out of my reverie. Not thinking, I ran to the door to open it for her. I grinned in delight: She was wearing a sapphire dress the clung to her every curve. She grinned. “Hi honey, you’re looking—” she cut off abruptly as we both realised I was still clutching the bra. She asked “I thought you were going to throw that out?” I blushed and turned away. “Um, I was but… I… never got around to it” I stammered out, throwing the bra back into the dorm. “Anyway, dinner?”

My mind was elsewhere almost the entire time. Finally, we returned to my dorm to get to the action. As we entered, Sarah pranced over to my bed, discarding her clothes on the way. She paid no heed to the bra, lying on the ground. As she leapt onto the bed, twirling around to face me, I stared at the crumpled pile of pink fabric. I picked it up off of the ground. Sarah, meanwhile, spread her legs invitingly. Pushing herself on her elbows to see what was taking me so long, she gave me a quizzical look. “Honey, what are you…” I discarded my clothing. Sarah stared at me, baffled.

Then I put on the bra.

It was like a pink mist filled my head… a yummy yummy pink mist that ate all my thoughts and made them so much betterer! I was worried about something, but now all I wanted was a nice tongue licking my sexy pussy. I giggled at all the happy thoughts swimming through my brain. They weren’t smart thoughts, but I didn’t need smart thoughts. Sarah was smart, she could think for me! Whew, even thinking of that much seemed like so much hard work, like the mist was real heavy. But it was a nice mist. Kept my mind on the important things, like sex.

Then the bra started changing me. I first felt it in my tits. They started tingling, like being fondled but from the inside! They swelled up, becoming even bigger and even sexier. I felt the same tingling all around my body, like a kinda sexy massage. Soon, I was a whole bunch thinner and I got some nice new definition all around my body. Except my ass, of course, that was a whole lot thicker and sexier. I felt a weird tingling on my head, and my hair grew super long, blonde, and wavy.

Sarah stared at me all funny. I giggled. “Wow, this, like, feels sooo fucking good! Should’a done this earlier!” I fondled my new, bigger tits. They felt so yummy and full! Sarah stammered out “Trish… why did...” I giggled again “Because it’s so fucking hot, Sarah! Look at me! I’m a dumb, blonde, bimbo! Even better, I’m your dumb blonde bimbo!” Sarah’s confusion slowly changed into eagerness. “Well… if that’s what you want, I suppose...”

She slowly stood up from the bed, and walked over to me. I pranced up to her, quickly hugging and kissing her. I felt our boobies rub against eachother, her naked tits against mine through the pretty pink bra, and we made out. She tasted even better than before! Then, she grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed, quickly landing on top of me to keep on kissing me. Then, she shifted down to licking my neck as she crawled further on top of me, giving me some room to grope her tits.

She undid the bra and threw it to the side as she kept licking down, eventually settling on my left nipple. She gave it a nice good sucking, and I squealed. It was so sensitive now! I felt so good I almost forgot I had her boobies in easy reach. I grabbed one of her nipples and tweaked it. It was already pretty hard, but I managed to make it harder. Not bad for a silly bimbo like myself! Wait, that’s what bimbos are supposed to do. Oh well.

Then, Sarah seemed to get bored of licking my nipple. She crawled around, quickly rearranging into a hot 69 position, her dripping wet pussy leaking its sexy juices all over my face. I didn’t wait for her to finish repositioning, I quickly lifted my head and took a big, tasty lick. Sarah gave this super sexy moan. I was licking her so good, she nearly forgot to lick me back! I reminded her by wrapping my legs around her head and pulling it down. She got the message and started working her tongue on my waiting clit.

Sarah was super sexy, but I was sexier. I was surprised she lasted as long as she did between my massive melons and super good tongue, but I still got her to cum first. Her pussy juices splashed all over my face. It was so hot, it made me cum too! After that, Sarah turned back around to cuddle me. I hugged her tight, staring at her beautiful face. She grinned. “Wow. That bra made you into something, didn’t it?” I giggled. “Yup, sure did! Do you like the new me!” Sarah gave me a loving smile. “Well you’re damn sexy, and I gotta admit, the idea of you having no brains is kinda hot.” She sighed. “I’m still going to have to change you back at some point.” I moaned. “Awww… but this is so much fun!” Sarah held me a little tighter “Oh don’t worry honey… you’ll put that bra on again soon enough. For now, let’s enjoy the moment. Ready for another round?”