The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magical cream?

Part 2

The morning ritual was all screwed up. With Robin coming in and forcing (yeah right) me to feel her breasts and tell her if I thought they were getting bigger, I forgot to put some cream on my cock and balls. I was halfway to work before I realized that I had forgotten to do this.

At work it was all I could think about. What had been happening? I had to start figuring this all out. The cream definitely was making my balls and cock get bigger. And the smell of it seemed to be affecting Robin sexually. Heck, it was turning her into a cum starved slut. And I liked it. Though there was more to it. It didn’t seem to affect her right away. If it had, she probably would have raped me in front of the kids. It seemed to take some time to kick in. And when I had put the cream on the first time it seemed to affect me less. When I put it on after I got out of the shower it really seemed to work. I wonder if the heat from the shower was making it work faster. Maybe get absorbed quicker. I had to experiment some.

When I got home from work, it was the usual thing. I was all sweaty and filthy from the day, and needed a shower to clean up. I wanted to start testing some things though. When I went up to our bathroom this time I gave Robin some lame excuse about needing her to look at a scratch on my back.

“What do you need?” she asked.

“Can you look at this mark on my back? I fell against some wood beams at work and I was worried there might be a splinter in it or something.” was my answer.

She looked my back over pretty well. “You mean this little mark?” was her question.

“Yeah, that’s the one.” I told her.

“Are you serious? You must be getting soft of something. There is barely a mark there.” she said.

I pulled the tube of cream out and asked her to put some on it. I squeezed a little out and rubbed it on her finger.

“You’re kidding me?” she said. She wiped the cream on me and then smelled her finger. “Smells nice.” and walked out.

OK. What just happened? The cream alone doesn’t seem to affect her. There must be more to it. I was eager to make my next test. I quickly hopped in the shower and cleaned off the day’s filth. When I got out I eased out into the bedroom and grabbed the tape measure from her nightstand. I eased back into the bathroom quietly and locked the door. I finished drying off and grabbed the tube of cream. Before I started I looked at myself in the mirror, eyeing up the package. It certainly was bigger than before. I opened the tube of cream and took a generous helping out. I started to massage it onto my balls. That feeling immediately started. The tingling, the warmth spreading into my balls. It was all there. I could watch my balls starting to get red. The blood was flowing into them and they were starting to get bigger. I could watch them starting to stretch my ball sac. Damn it felt good. I kept kneading and kneading them until the cream was completely absorbed. The excitement and great feeling had given me a raging hard on.

Next I took another generous helping of cream and started stroking it into my cock shaft. I started at the base and squeezed it into my shaft forcing as much blood into my shaft was I could. It was making my cock head swell up as I pushed the blood into my cock. The feeling started, the tingle, the warmth. I could actually watch the redness start to flow into my shaft. It was like the blood was moving from my balls up into the shaft. My cock started aching again, but I was welcoming the pain. I kept pushing the blood into my cock. I could see my shaft getting fatter and fatter. And it looked like it was getting longer too. I just kept massing the cream into my cock. Trying to force more and more blood into the shaft to engorge it as much as possible. It was definitely getting fatter. Once the cream was completely absorbed I stopped trying to squeeze more blood into my cock.

I looked at my cock in amazement. It was all red and irritated looking. And it was throbbing. It really hurt. It hurt like it had been stretched to its limit. I was trembling with excitement. I took the tape measure out and put it up against my cock. Eight and a quarter inches long. Oh, my god. It had grown one and a quarter inches since yesterday. I don’t know if all the growth was from just then, or if it had grown since yesterday. I should have checked that first, I was just too excited. And talk about fat, damn the thing was looking huge. It felt like a baseball bat in my hand. And my balls were getting huge. They looked like they had grown to the size of golf balls. It was just at that moment that I heard the kids running up the stairs and their mom yelling about dinner being ready.

I quickly got dressed an shoved my now deflating hard on into some clothes. Dinner was a blur again. All I could think about was some more tests to see how the cream was affecting me and Robin. I couldn’t wait for the time to pass by so that we could go up and get ready for bed. It seemed to take forever, but eventually we got the kids to bed and went into our bathroom to get ready for bed ourselves. I stripped down to my boxer shorts and went in to the bathroom with Robin. I proceeded to make some small talk, and she seemed unphased by anything. I did notice her stare at the larger than normal bulge in my boxers though. We kept talking and nothing seemed to be happening. She was bent over the sink rinsing her face off and I pulled my boxers down some and tried to waft some of the smell from my crotch her direction. Like I was fanning a fire or something. She pulled her head up from the sink and started sniffing. She grabbed a towel off the sink and dried her face off as she kept sniffing in the air.

“What is that smell?” she asked.

“Sorry honey, I don’t smell anything.” I told her.

She started smelling my face to see if it was aftershave of something. Then she started smelling my chest for cologne, I guess. Then she started to focus lower and lower until she was at the flap of my boxers. My cock was instantly getting hard and starting to tent my boxers out. She grabbed the waistband and pulled my boxers down to my ankles. She put her nose right into my pubic hair and up against my balls and started breathing in deeply.

“There it is, the smell. It makes me feel, I don’t know, like electric inside. I mean, like tingly all over. Look at my nipples.” she said. Her nipples were rock hard. “Damn, honey. Look at the size of your cock. What the hell is happening? Your balls look like they are twice as big as normal. And your cock is gigantic.” she said in amazement as she started inhaling the smell emanating from my cock and balls.

She started to stroke my cock shaft and rub my swollen balls and stretched ball sac. I could feel the blood really start flowing into my cock. It was getting really hard. So hard it was starting to ache again. I grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed my cock shaft into her mouth. She opened wide and eagerly accepted it. Now, I mentioned before that blow jobs are something that Robin had never done, and told me she didn’t like. Well, things had certainly changed. She looked like she was worshipping my cock now. She was holding my big, full, ball sac in one hand and ravenously sucking on my cock shaft. She was stroking any exposed shaft while she tried to take my thick cock deep into her mouth. As she took my shaft deep into her throat she would knead at my bloated balls trying to milk the cum out of them. I put my hands on the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. She took her free hand and was playing with her nipples and was moaning softly while my cock pistoned in and out of her mouth. I could tell I was ready to cum again.

“Robin, I am getting close. Get ready, I am going to dump a huge load down your throat.” I told her.

She pulled her head away from my cock and said “Yes, please, give me as much cum as you can.” And then sucked my cock back into her mouth and greedily bobbed her head up and down on it, helping me fuck her mouth.

Then it happened, I could feel the warmth flowing into my balls and cock. More than was there before. My already stretched ball sac tightened up and the cum started to flow. She reached around me and grabbed my ass and pulled her mouth down on my cock. And then it happened. I could feel the cum erupting from my cock like a fire hose. Jet after hot jet of my cum was shooting against her throat. More and more I was cumming, it felt soo good. My balls sac was tight and my cock just kept shooting more and more cum. And Robin had me deep in her mouth and was greedily swallowing everything that I could give her. My cock finally stopped erupting jism into Robin’s mouth. She pulled her head from my cock and cleaned up every last drop of my cum.She started to stand up and then grabbed a hold of me for support. “What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“I don’t know, I feel, a little light headed. And my body feels, like, tingly. My chest feels really hot too.” she told me.

I looked at her tits, and her chest looked kinda flushed. And then it happened. It looked as if her tits were getting bigger. Just then she reached her hands up to her tits. “Honey, my boobs feel really hot. And they are starting to hurt. It almost feels like what it used to be like when I was nursing and my milk let down.” she explained.

She was holding her breasts in her hands and massaging them a little bit. And then she started to really look at them. “My god, look. My breasts look like they have gotten bigger.” she gasped in amazement. She ran out into the bedroom and fished a bra out of the hamper.

“I almost forgot to tell you about what happened to me today. I went to the store to try some new bras on. And I could really squeeze into an A cup, but it’s uncomfortable. I usually wear a B cup, and there is plenty of room normally. It’s amazing how much breast feeding the kids did to my breasts. So the bra I told you last night that always fit great. The one where I had breast flesh overflowing the cups. Well today I found that the B cups didn’t fit any more. So I tried on a C cup. And it fit, maybe just a little bit big though.”

She started to put the bra on she grabbed from the hamper. “Look at this. See how I am spilling over the cups.” she said.

“Yeah, just like yesterday” I told her.

“Yeah, just like yesterday, only this bra is a cup bigger than yesterday.” was her response.

What was happening? My mind was swimming again trying to take it all in. The cream was making my cock and balls grow. It seemed to have more effect when everything was hot after getting out of the shower. The smell of the cream didn’t seem to affect her on its own, but after it was on my balls and cock it took some time to affect her. And when it did she was a cum thirsty slut. And the cum seemed to be fueling her breast growth. It just brought another test to my mind. She grabbed me by the cock and said “I don’t know what is going on, but I need you to fuck me with that huge salami of yours.”

I started to think of another test. I had to see if the cream would affect her tits on its own. “OK, I’ll be right in.” I told her.

I grabbed the tube of cream and got in bed next to her. I took some of the cream and started to apply it to her tits. “What the hell are you doing?” she asked me.

“You said that your breasts were hurting you. And I thought the cream might make them feel better.” was my response.

“My breasts feel fine, so cut it out with the cream, will you. Just get a condom out and start putting that big salami to work.” she answered.

OK, I got a pretty decent amount of cream on her tits. It should be enough to see if it affects them any. I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and put it on my cock. It was amazing how much bigger my cock had gotten. It felt so different putting a condom on my cock now. I applied some KY to it. I lay down next to her and slipped my arm underneath her back. She lifted her ass up so that I ease my cock up against her pussy. It was amazing how much easier it was to get my cock into her pussy. My cock was now over 2 inches longer than normal. I started to slip my cock into her pussy. I took her nipple in my mouth and started to rub her clit as I was easing my cock in and out of her pussy. I took her other breast in my hand and started playing with the nipple. She was certainly right, her tits had grown significantly. There was so much breast flesh here now. It reminded me of when her breasts were at their biggest while filled with milk.

My new larger cock felt so good. I was pushing deep into her pussy and she loved it. I had my tongue locked onto her nipple while my hand was roughly massing her other nipple. I was rubbing her clit while I fucked in and out of her pussy as deeply as I could get. It didn’t take very long and I could tell she was getting ready to cum. I started fuck her faster and I felt like I had another load of cum to shoot off. She started to writhe around on my cock and then started to buck wildly as I locked my tongue on her nipple. As she was bucking against my cock I started to shoot another load off into the condom. I could feel cum shooting out of my cock. I shot jet after jet of cum as she was bucking against my thick cock. She started to settle down and my cum stopped too.

We just lay there for a little bit. My cock still stuffing her pussy full. I started to take inventory of her breast in my hand. I was rolling it around gently. It was definitely much bigger than just a few days ago. She started to get up and pulled my cock from her pussy. She went in to the shower to get cleaned up. I went in too and grabbed some toilet paper to wrap the condom in and clean up any cum that leaked out. And then I looked at the condom. The tip of it was absolutely blown up with cum. I mean it looked like you had tried to fill a water balloon up or something. I couldn’t believe it didn’t leak out. I angled my cock down and started to pull the condom off. I wanted to catch the cum in the condom. I leaned over the sink and poured the cum out into my cupped hand. I couldn’t believe it. It overflowed my hand. I had just blown a huge load down Robin’s throat not 20 minutes ago and look at the size of this load. I could never have done that before. I looked at my balls in the mirror. They looked huge. They didn’t seem to be affected by the back to back huge loads.

We both got cleaned up and then settled in to bed. It felt like minutes had passed and the alarm clock went off. Robin got up with me and we ended in the bathroom together. She had her bra in her hand and was taking her nightshirt off. Here was the answer to my test. Did the cream alone affect her breasts? She slipped into her bra and was adjusting it around.

“How does it feel?” I asked her.

“How does what feel?” was her response.

“Your bra, how does it fit? Last night you said you were overflowing it. Does it fit any different today?” I asked.

“No different than last night.” she said with a quizzical look on her face.

“Oh, OK, thought it might have just been water retention or something.” I said as I slipped into the shower. I got myself cleaned up and got out of the shower. Robin seemed to be stuck there in the bathroom. I couldn’t get a moment alone to put the cream on. I didn’t want her see what I was doing. So I figured it would be a loss and I would pay some extra attention to it when I got home.

more to follow