The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 5

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Spring Break

The twin’s parents Mr. and Mrs. Lachey were right out of middle America. I met them just before Spring Break when they showed up at the end of my English class to greet their twin sons. The Lacheys were tall but their sons still dwarfed them by a good twenty-plus centimeters.

Nick and Drew introduced me as Professor Lutz and Mr. Lachey immediately thanked me for getting them interested in something academic: archeology. I commented that Nick and Drew showed genuine promise and found myself being taken out for dinner.

Over dinner I learned more about the family. They were from Wichita, Kanas and Mr. Lachey worked for the Sedgwick County Zoo and Mrs. Lachey worked as a hygienist in a dental office. They were truly of modest means. I started to realize the sacrifices they had made to get their twins accepted at our prestigious university. Even with their athletic scholarships the Lacheys were probably tapped out paying for housing.

When Mr. Lachey heard that I was going to have them board at my house for their sophomore year and that I was only asking for a small amount to cover food and utilities—since they were serving as my research assistants—I could tell he was relieved.

Before the check came, I excused myself for a minute and paid the waiter on my way to the bathroom. Back at the table, Nick was explaining that I had asked them to accompany me to Egypt over the summer.

Mrs. Lachey was concerned that it was going to be too expensive. I approached just as she mentioned that and explained that my research grant was going to cover the travel costs.

Mr. Lachey was full of fascinating facts about zoo animals and when I expressed my interest in primates he launched into a half-hour long discussion of how easy they were to train to do complex acitivities.

I had to chuckle on the inside since his sons were quite similar. We had sat at the table so long that nobody noticed when the bill did not come and I convinced the Lacheys to stay in my guest room while they were in town.

I called Gareth and told him we would have company and they found a quite normal guest room when they arrived. My bedroom door stayed locked and Gareth was introduced as another roommate.

The Lacheys loved my house and convinced me to be their tour guide to Washington. The twins appreciate this since it freed their days to hang out with teammates and practice basketball.

We toured the museums of the Smithsonian by day and enjoyed Gareth’s gourmet cooking for dinner each night.

Mrs. Lachey was quite taken by the Hirshhorn and I saw the Postal Museum for the first time. I was not idle with my time with them. I used mild hypnosis skills to train the twins’ parents during my time with them. This would remove obstacles later on. The Lacheys would respect me, not ask too many detailed questions of the twins, but just be proud of the twins and know that I was helping them.

These simple little suggestions mostly were reinforcing of what seemed like their basic behaviors but knowing that I had reinforced them hypnotically made me feel more at ease.

For example, I wanted Nick and Drew tattooed on their faces. It was a mark of my own hubris I supposed but also a concession to their twinness. Their tendency to wear identical clothing made them hard to tell apart save for their charms. Which they would soon only be wearing when they were apart from me.

Can you imagine the parent’s questions about the tattoos? But with this hypnotic suggestions, now when Nick and Drew returned from Egypt tattooed with a single Chinese glyph faintly, but distinctly marked into their right cheeks, their answer of, “It looked cool and ‘Wendell’ approves” would tip the balance.

The twins did not visit my bed during Spring Break but I knew that they were still visiting each others. I liked that. When the Lacheys finally left a week after they arrived they were convinced that I was a wonderful influence for their sons and at the airport, in front of me they said, “Treat Professor Lutz like a another parent when we are away.”

I smiled and nodded politely.

That night I told them they could move in immediately. They agreed.

They were so glad they eagerly fucked my ass and we all fell asleep in my bed.

Egypt

The twins finished the year with relatively good marks for “jocks” and we were headed for Egypt. Gareth was to stay home and I decided against using the airlines to get to Egypt.

My hypnosis had made it impossible for the twins to realize I was performing magic. We apparated into my parents tent. My parents were glad to see me and happy to see that these two boys had no signs of a slave collar.

I took one of the jeeps and some of the equipment and headed South along the Nile for a location I had deciphered.

It took us two hours driving through the desert to find what I was looking for. Several times after we left the road I used my wand as a compass with the “Point Me” enchantment. When we found the dig site the twins muscle was instrumental in unearthing the Coptic spell tablets I had been seeking.

We camped in the desert and I used my wand to mark the twins with their tattoos. I placed a Chinese symbol for compassion on Nick’s right cheek and the Chinese symbol for wisdom on Drew’s right cheek.

Their faces branded painlessly with a permanent magical tattoo that no laser could remove they were mine forever.

Without prompting they took their necklace charms off and placed them in their pockets.

I let them take turns that night sucking me off under the desert moon. Finally after an hour I fucked each of them.

I saved my orgasm though so that they could each enjoy some of my gism for the first time. I shot onto my smooth, white chest and they lapped up my cum like the milk of the gods.

In the morning we drove back to the camp. My parents and I poured over the tablets as the boys wandered the dig site and drove to the pyramids.

End of Summer

Back in the states, my household settled into a regular routine. Also Gareth seemed pleased to see I had marked the twins.

I was also enjoying finding it easier to tell the twins apart: wisdom = Drew, compassion = Nick. The tattoos were unusual in that there was no ink as such, but rather the melatonin in those cells had been altered. If the twins skin was typically white then the skin cells for the tattoo were now permanently one shade darker.

On casual inspection from more than a meter away, the mark would not stand out. In fact a small amount of makeup could cover it up easily. But the twins had no desire to hide it and most of their teammates wanted to visit Egypt to get similarly tattooed. I had to laugh, I mean if only the team knew.

Gareth’s had taken courses at the Culinary Institute of America for six weeks while we were gone and he was clearly as buff as ever, but his cooking was clearly “kicked up a notch.”

Deciphering the Coptic spell tablets was occupying a huge portion of my time. I had hoped to publish a paper comparing rituals in Coptic magical traditions with rituals in Egyptian magical traditions in a forthcoming issue of the American Journal of Archaeology.

The evidence from the Coptic tablets would be a good complement to my earlier work and undoubtedly increase my visibility in the archaeological community.

I found a certain compromise with the twins for their need for attention by working on deciphering the tablets on Nick’s iBook in the living room—my basement sanctuary was off limits. Drew and Nick would hang out with me just snuggled close as I typed away translations of the rituals and my analytic comparison with my earlier Egyptian ruin records.

Drew talked me into buying a television—35″ Sony Wega, or some such—and a Tivo. Which got me thinking about the differences between the twins and Gareth.

Reflections on Magic versus Hypnosis

Gareth was low maintenance. He was capable of independent thought but he lived to serve and served to live. His entire set of desires had been pushed out of range and replaced with a burning, unending need to cater to my needs. Once the collar had been fastened around his neck there was no turning back.

He would do anything for me.

There was also a clear power imbalance. His needs, for example to achieve sexual climax were consistently unmet. In part because his slavery negated any need for me to meet anything but the most basic of his needs: clothing, shelter and medical care.

The twins were quite different. Although I used some magic for the hypnotic induction, traditional—actually non-magical—hypnotic suggestion techniques were used with them. This difference had been made painfully clear to me a few months earlier when my attempt to interest the twins in water sports had gone quite awry.

The twins were suggestable, I had brought out latent—deeply seated desires in them, but I could not make them do things that fundamentally went against their nature. Also I had double whammied them by loading them up with lots of non-hypnotic materials that were discussing homosexuality and incest. This raised their suggestability.

We were not equals either though: they could not leave me—at least not easily. Further, I directed the flow of events around them rather than them around me. For example, unlike Gareth they might suggest going to a movie or some other activity for us as a “couple”. But I would decide what to do and because they respected and loved me they would abide my decision, usually. When they would not there were corporal punishments of a non-magical nature. If only one twin had transgressed then the other twin administered the punishment.

If both transgressed, I had Gareth administer it. In either case, the punishments were always accepted and forgiveness complete and immediate once through. Also because they had been trained hypnotically to view corporal punishment administered at my direction as a good thing and my punishments were never questioned.

It was also different because Gareth had no future—or real identity for that matter. The twins would need to either be further enslaved or be encouraged and allowed training in jobs and what not of the mortal world.

The thought frustrated me.

By late August with school only two weeks away I made a breakthrough on my research and finished my article. We decided to celebrate by going to the DC Eagle as a group.

I had obtained high quality—magically—faked IDs for the twins showing them as 21. Further by entering with me attention would be drawn to me. As far over 21 as I am, I generally got carded because I looked too young since I was small and “frail”.

We all got in and Gareth stripped to his collar and I held a small rope leash.

First Bar Visit

This was the twins first visit to a gay bar and I had hypnotically soothed them in the cab over by sliding my hands under their butt cheeks in seats next to me.

Inside the bar they were a bit shocked by all the men in hardcore leather outfits. Gareth and I drew considerable attention. Many of the masters remember Gareth from his prior visits for weekly punishments a week earlier.

I could tell that the four of us were viewed as jailbait by the entire crowd of leather tops but we were having fun. The twins refrained from drinking alcohol—on threat of a thorough caning from Gareth. At the bar Gareth got water, the twins got juice and I had a vodka straight up.

We then wandered to the top floor with drinks in hand.

After about an hour standing watching the crowd, one of the tops I recognized from previous visits came over.

“Hey,” he said sticking out his hand.

I stuck out my hand and shook firmly.

“Nice boys,” he said as he eyed Gareth’s naked body and then the twins still clothed bodies.

“Quite good,” I responded while patting the twins on their buttocks and pulling gently on Gareth’s leash.

“You really their top?”

I was tempted to use a spell to give him warts but decided against it.

Nick responded for me, “of course he is, you don’t have to be fatter, larger and uglier than your bottoms to dominate them.”

I chortled audibly and then positioned myself between the now angry top and Nick. The leather top was snarling but realized Nick had gotten the better of him. The top took it out on his boy who he dragged from the room painfully by his exposed cock and ball.

I reached up towards Nick who bent down towards me and kissed him on the lips and then slipped in my tongue. I suddenly felt much taller than I had in a long time.