The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MAGICIAN’S STORY

By Hypno Witch Shiri

I had big plans tonight to really get you guys a good one and I was really motivated and everything went wrong. Sigh.

Ever have a rut where you just can’t get motivated to do anything?

Well what I am going to do is answer some questions publicly, as that is always interesting and one very interesting question that I received today I will pay close attention to.

In Lady Julia’s group a question was asked about if you picked up a newspaper from the year 2100 what would it read? I answered some interesting things while I was in trance, but it was pointed out to me privately that one of the things I answered was a little spooky.

I talked about the Gonder Virus spreading and so on and so fourth. As it turns out the word Gonder that I made up is a place in Ethiopia Africa. YIPES!!!! Always working on psychic abilities and when I do get them I don’t even know it.

The other question in the same E-mail asked me how I put myself into trance and can still type.

It’s called self-hypnosis and there is like so many ways you can do it. If you can imagine a little, anyone can hypnotize himself or herself. In fact if you get good at it you can go into trance and keep yourself there almost all day on a level that one can still call the altered state.

I never did get to write the magician story and you boys should have seen me. I had on the sexy magician’s costume and the black top hat and sexy shiny black hose and was really in the mood and I lost it. I have lots of costumes and sometimes I can put one on and write and I can because the character and make it really happen, but this time. Nothing.

I slept for a while and now I sit here in a silver satin gown that always fit me a little small and I have put on my black Top Hat for reasons I have no idea.

Notice how you can see this vision of me sitting here typing like that by what I described? This is how you do self-hypnosis, by envisioning things and allowing them to come true in your imagination and soon they will become true for your body as well. It is really that easy and if you practice you can do it yourself all the time.

I would think that reading hypnotic text is just like self-hypnosis, but better. In self-hypnosis you have to imagine and kind of work for it. With hypnotic text you can just imagine along and not really have to worry about which part of my body I will relax next or trying to remember counting back numbers; it is all done for you. So I kind of like hypnotic text better than IM text as I really just read and imagine it to be reality until I am under a deep trance.

The most important part of self-hypnosis is to relax and clear your mind as you allow another part of you to do the hypnosis. It is a part of your conscious mind that closely related to your subconscious, you could even say the bridge between the two. Like when you tie a shoe, as you are talking to someone and not paying attention, how did you tie that shoe? You look down and it is done all on its own and you where talking politics or something with a friend. This is the part of you that you want to use for self-hypnosis.

I am at the level where I can close my eyes and say begin and this part of me knows what to say to hypnotize me without me doing any work at all. It knows how to relax my feet and allow them to become heavy and warm and all the time I have nothing to think about or do as I just let this voice calm me in my mind.

It will soon allow my calves to relax and become comfortable and I can focus on my breathing while all this is going on.

Soon my calves and feet are relaxed and my breathing is soft and smooth and I can feel myself drifting even deeper as this sexy feeling moves up into my upper legs, like warm syrup is being poured on my legs. The syrup is a good idea because it sticks to your legs and because it is heavy and warm it stays like that. It gives that soothing feeling of melting into my chair and it so comfortable and it has a sexy aspect to it as well.

We can move up to my stomach and in my mind I just focus on my stomach and how relaxed it is. I have a baby smooth stomach and it is so soft, so I just simply picture in my mind how it looks and really it will relax very quickly for me. We continue to breathe in the relaxation, and breathe out the tension, and can even imagine that the warm syrup is being poured softly on my stomach, and how it’s so relaxing, that now that half my body is warm and covered in this heavy syrup, that is easy to imagine and easy to relax too.

I always like to do self-hypnosis in the nude because it makes it easier to focus on my body parts and to relax to them.

Moving up to my chest and the smoothness I can even feel my heart beat and notice how calming it is as I get sleepy and relaxed, and it will even seem to slow down at times as I breathe in the relaxation and breathe out that tension and I begin to drift even deeper into trance with each word you and I read.

Notice how that feeling moves up now as you imagine with me, you can feel it in your shoulders, and your shoulders relax. Warm soothing melting feeling, as you read and let go. Sometimes you might feel like closing your eyes, and if you do, that’s just fine, because you can always continue to read once you reopen your eyes.

Nothing can really stop your arms from becoming as heavy as you want them. They have been resting there as you have been reading this and they are already relaxed. Your upper arms feel that warm heavy feeling and it feels nice now knowing that I want to take care of you and do you well as you drift for me into very deep sleep.

Taking care to notice this wonderful feeling now move down into your lower arms as you relax deeper and allowing them to stay calm and relaxed. Even when you scroll the text, you can remain in this wonderful place of peace and calmness as we enjoy our very special time together.

My fingers can be imagined now as they massage your neck. I have very soft little hands that are very smooth and warm, and they might even make your neck tingle a bit before all that muscle tension moves away from your neck.

I move my fingers now up your scalp and you relax even deeper for me as you let go of your worries and cares and just allow this moment in time to be your finest moment, a time when nothing else matters and all you can think about is how my soft fingers massage your temples as I go around and around in little circles. The nervous system really relaxes when you do this, and will move down to your neck and into your spine, and your spine will simply allow your body to relax completely.

Let’s count down from 10 to 1, and when you reach one, I want you to close your eyes for a moment and imagine you are sliding down a slide. When you reach bottom you can open your eyes and continue. I will make this very nice and very sexy for the two of us, and the more you relax and drift on my words, the more wonderful my plan will turn out.

Let’s start with 10. Allowing your mind and body to feel free to relax and let go. Each number taking you deeper, like steps that go down to a comfortable bed, and I am waiting there for you.

9. Further on down, drifting and letting go. So calm and so very relaxed.

8. Body feels more heavy with each step. Those legs are so heavy now and all you can think about it getting into bed and sliding deep down with me.

7. Relaxing deeper and feeling warm and secure. Allowing your mind to recall a previous hypnotic experience where you went into a deep sleep, a very deep sleep.

6. Eyelids very heavy as you let go. More relaxed and more sleepy with each number.

5. Floating on the words, relaxing on the words and just letting go into a deep sleep.

4. You can see me on the bed and my smile as I lay there waiting to rub those relaxed temples… and my satin bed and gown, and relaxation everywhere you can see.

3. Another step deeper into trance. Each word taking you way down and allowing yourself to let go.

2. Calm and smooth and ready to slide down and close your eyes for me.

1. Lie down and slide. I will be here massaging those temples and you can open your eyes to continue anytime you like.. Now Sleep.

You very deep and very relaxed, and you want to go further down into a fantasy of imagination and arousal.

Your mind will deepen the trance all by itself as you read this fantasy and that is one of the special things we can experience together.

Allowing your mind to drift deeper into trance you can imagine everything you read almost as if it is real as I place you into a city of lights.

Las Vegas, Nevada.. where anything can happen.. too bad you’re here on business. However, you do manage to get a ticket to a magic show in your hotel, and at least that is something.

The waitress serves you a drink and lights dim as the show begins.

Dancing girls in very sexy costumes take the stage, and as they finish their dance, she walks out.

Oh, is she ever sexy. Black top hat, black nylons, and a magician’s tux. Dark eyes and black hair, she holds mysteriousness about her as the music plays.

You wonder what she will do. Her assistants bring a member of the audience on stage and they have her put on a robe with a hood.

The sexy magician twirls a crystal in front of her eyes and the audience member loses consciousness very quickly.

You begin to feel a hardness in your pants and your happy the lights are dim as you also feel a little hypnotically fascinated. Having a front row seat, you got a little taste of that hypnosis. It was very easy to see the magician’s eyes as she hypnotized her volunteer.

The magician lowers her head down and you can not see the face of the volunteer, and as the magician walks to the other side of the stage, her assistants put her into a robe as well.

What is this about, you think to yourself. The magician lowers her head and the assistants remove the robe from the sexy magician, however it is not her, it’s the volunteer.

Suddenly the volunteer removes the robe, and it is the magician.. and you find this trick fascinating; it happened so fast, that you tell yourself, “that’s impossible”.

It was great show, and you had a lot of fun, but soon it’s over; it is time to go back to your room now.

Stepping in the elevator, you press 19 for your floor, and the doors begin to close, quickly, a hand reaches in, and the doors open.

It’s her, the sexy magician, still in full costume and she smiles as she walks in. Turning around she gets ready to press the button and sees that she doesn’t need to, you’re on her floor.

The two of you stand quietly as the door closes, but you have to say something to her.

“I really enjoyed your show tonight,” you comment.

She turns to you, and you feel instantly captured by her dark eyes and bright red lips as she smiles her approval.

She reaches down and takes your hand; you find this to be strange, but she gives you a look like she wants to show you something.

Closing your hand into a fist, she waves her hand over your fist then taps it.. and you feel something in your hand.

Opening your hand, you see a five-dollar casino chip; and in your amazement you look into her eyes and she winks at you.

Oh you really like her, and she can see it in your eyes. Mysterious and fascinating, plus sexy I think has something to do with it.

The terrible part of all this is that the elevator is now stopping at the floor, and you wonder if she will be going your way.

You watch as she removes her black silk top hat.. and for some reason, she hands it to you as the elevator doors open.

Stepping off the elevator she goes right, and your room is left.. but you’re holding her hat.

No trick in this, but she is getting you to follow her.

She looks back from time to time with a smile to see if your following her. Her walk is hypnotic in itself, and you’re enjoying the view, when she finally reaches her room.

She turns to you, and you hand her back her hat as she winks once again.

She checks her magician’s coat pocket as she is looking for something she cannot find. She looks a little bewildered, and then she looks at you and shakes her finger.

You don’t know what to make of this and suddenly she reaches into your front shirt pocket and pulls out the key card to her door.

You laugh a little in amazement, and she returns a big smile back to you.

Opening the door she motions you to come in.. and this is going to be great; she doesn’t talk much, but she doesn’t have to.. after all, she seems to communicate with you just fine.

She pats a chair at a bar, motioning you to sit down. The mysterious, sexy magician eases you into the seat and smiles a mischievous smile. Her lips seduce you, just as her eyes captivate you.

Even if you wanted to object, it simply wouldn’t be possible to do it. Every thought in your mind is swirling around her, the rest of the world has fallen away, you are only able to see her, what she is doing.

You don’t know why she is doing it, and you certainly don’t know what is coming next, but you are helplessly bound to watch and follow where she leads.

Before you realize it, she has raised the beautiful crystal pendant so it is suspended in front of your eyes. Just like she did on the stage earlier, she gently twirls it in front of your eyes.

You were astonished how quickly the girl on stage had fallen unconscious, but now.. looking at the crystal.. In front of.. Your eyes. It’s. So. Fascinating.

You next realize that you are on a bed. No idea how you got here. You’re paralyzed. You’re naked. You can’t see your body, but you know you are naked.

The magician stands next to the bed. She is leaning over you.. her dark, bedroom eyes and her luscious red lips mesmerize you.

You can tell that she is naked from the waist down. Still wearing her tuxedo shirt and tie, but her jacket and skirt are gone.

You have no idea what’s coming. Your raging lust tells you what you hope is coming, but you have no way of knowing what the magician will do next.

Never taking her eyes off yours, she leans down and straddles you. Now you can tell she isn’t wearing her panties or her nylons any more. You can tell, because as she straddles you, you feel the soft skin of her thighs against yours.. and you can feel her pussy touching your erect cock. You can feel that, but you can’t see it.. because all you can see is her EYES.

She is swaying her hips back and forth over your cock, and she is holding your head with her satin-gloved hands. Your cock is so hard.

Your eyes are fixed on hers. She traces hypnotic circles on your temples and your eyes flutter. It’s so hard to keep staring into her dark, seductive eyes, but you HAVE to.

You hear a voice in your mind telling you to keep looking.. look deeper.. is it her voice? You can’t tell.

But you can’t get the voice out of your mind. You have to listen. You have to obey. Her eyes draw you in deeper. The voice draws you in deeper.

You hardly even notice that her pussy is drawing you in deeper too. Your mind, soul and body are slipping away, slipping under her spell.

Looking into her eyes.. listening to the voice.. and your cock sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy. The voice fills your mind. The words fill your thoughts. Nothing else exists but the voice..

10.. give yourself to me

you can’t resist me

you don’t want to resist me

9.. you’re going to cum soon

once you cum you will belong to me

once you cum you will love me forever

8.. fall so deep for me

thrust so deep in me

stare so deep for me

7.. thrust your cock in me

it feels so creamy

you can’t stop thrusting deep inside me

6.. you can’t stop

thrust deeper

thrust faster

5.. slipping deeper into my creamy hypnosis

on one you’re going to cum

on one you’re going to be mine forever

4.. you can’t resist

going deeper for me

arousal building for me

3.. thrust faster and faster

fall deeper and deeper

slip deeper into my sexy hypnosis

2.. THRUST SO DEEP

THRUST SO FAST

YOU CAN’T RESIST

YOU CAN’T STOP

YOU HAVE TO CUM

YOU NEED TO CUM

THRUSTING FASTER

THRUSTING DEEPER

SO DEEP INSIDE ME..

ONE.. CUM NOW.. CUM NOW..

YOU CAN’T STOP CUMMING

YOU ARE UNDER MY SPELL

YOU CAN’T RESIST ME

YOU HAVE TO KEEP CUMMING

YOU CAN’T STOP CUMMING

You wake up some time later in your bed, in your room, alone. You’re not sure how you got there. You’re not sure if you were here all night. You’re not sure if.. the magician.. the elevator.. her hat.. was it.. did it.. did she and you? It couldn’t have happened. It must have been a dream. Right? Right. Only a nice, sexy dream.

What time is it anyway? You roll over and look at the clock on the bedside table. It’s four AM. Wow.

Wait.. a five-dollar casino chip next to the clock.. but.. you didn’t go.. to the casino..

With Love
Shiri