The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 9: Rules of the Collar

“It’s not a sex thing,” Cindy repeated for the fifteenth time that day.

It was clear from her friend’s smirks that they didn’t believe her. Truth be told, she was fairly convinced that they would never believe her—she wasn’t entirely sure why she kept defending the indefensible, other than a desperate hope that maybe they’d drop it.

“That’s not what Alex told us,” Marg said with a smirk.

“Wait,” Cindy said, stopping to face her friends. “When have you been talking to Alex?”

For the first time in as long as she could remember, Cindy momentarily felt like she had the upper hand. Her friends froze, and exchanged a nervous glance.

“He’s not so bad,” Ally said, and Marg nodded.

“He’s actually pretty funny. For a dweeb.”

“I cannot believe you guys have been hanging out with my kid brother,” Cindy scoffed, but her feeling of superiority began to fade as smiles slowly began to spread across her friends faces.

“That’s not all he told us,” Marg added.

“What do you mean?” Cindy asked, trying (but failing) to keep the smug look on her face.

“He told us that whoever it was that gave you that collar also gave you some rules.”

“What rules?” Cindy replied, genuinely confused. “Also, no one gave me this collar. I told you…I just wear it because I think it’s fun.”

“Yeah,” Ally chuckled. “Your brother told us you have to say that.”

Resisting the childish temptation to reply “Nuh-uh!”, Cindy tried to change the subject. Before she could tempt anyone into a conversation about the end-of-year dance, however, Marg had continued.

“He said he couldn’t tell us all the rules, but he told us a couple.”

“There’s no rules,” Cindy said, a note of panic in her voice.

“Oh really?”

“Really.”

“Okay then,” Marg said, shooting a knowing look at Ally. “So then you won’t mind if I tell you I’m feeling cold.”

“Oh godddd…” Cindy replied, a surge of lust shooting through her body. She had no idea what was happening, but she knew it wasn’t going to end well.

A flush quickly spread across her face and shoulders—she knew that it would look to her friends as if she was embarrassed from being caught out. Of course, how could they know that it was an uncontrollable burst of arousal?

It didn’t take Cindy long to realize what her programmed response was to Marg’s key-phrase. As soon as her best friend had said it, she’d felt a pull towards the other girl’s lips. They were so plump, so red, so ripe…

So kissable.

“No,” she whimpered to herself, but her friends caught her, and their wicked grins broadened. They thought she was begging them for mercy.

“Come on,” Ally taunted. “What are you going to do?”

They thought she had a choice.

“Please…” Cindy said, but before she could finish the thought, the urge to kiss her friend completely overtook her. She leaned forward, and gently pushed her lips against Marg’s.

As soon as she did, a flood of memories passed through her head. How many nights had she dreamt of doing exactly this? How many conversations had she been in with her gorgeous friend, trying desperately to keep up with what was being said, trying not to get distracted by Marg’s overwhelming beauty?

How long had she been desperately refusing to admit that she was bisexual, that the only thing she wanted as much as her brother’s thick cock was to touch her friend’s soft skin, to slowly strip her down and explore every inch of her body with her mouth?

To her surprise, Marg didn’t resist, didn’t freak out. Nor did she respond, but Cindy took the opportunity (or was she forced to, by the collar? It was all blurring together so much these days) to prolong the kiss, to raise one hand and rest it against her friend’s cheek as she tentatively poked out her tongue and ran it against the other girl’s bottom lip.

Finally, when she knew she’d pushed it as far as she could, she pulled back. Her deep blush never faded, and for a split second she felt proud when she was that Marg was speechless.

“Wow,” Ally finally said, breaking the silence.

“I know, right?” Cindy wanted to reply, but instead she kept her mouth shut, avoiding eye-contact with her two friends, desperately wishing she could stare at Marg and see if she’d enjoyed their kiss as much as Cindy had.

“Wow,” Marg echoed. “I can’t…”

She trailed off, and Cindy risked a quick glimpse at her friend’s face. To her relief, she didn’t look angry or disgusted…but when she noticed Cindy looking, a cruel glint came into her eye.

“I can’t believe Cindy is such a slut. Oh my god.”

“I’m not a slut,” Cindy murmured.

“Oh really?” Ally said mockingly. “Cindy…I’m feeling cold.”

Ally’s response was nothing like Marg’s—as soon as the collared girl’s lips touched hers, she’d pulled away.

“You absolute whore,” she sneered. “I can’t believe you’d let someone do this to you.”

“She’s not letting him do it,” Marg said, and Cindy looked up, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

“She’s not letting him do it—she’s into it. Look at her. Look at how she’s breathing.”

Ew.” Ally said, and Cindy’s vision blurred as her eyes filled with tears. These were her best friends—they’d only seen a glimpse of what her life had become, and they’d already decided exactly what she was.

Collecting her bag and books, she got up from the table, stumbling her way towards the door. As she did, she overheard Marg gleefully suggest something to Ally.

“Let’s see what other rules Alex knows.”

* * *