The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MAKING THE BAND

“Can I help you?”

Mike almost jumped out of his skin when the dude said that. He was glad that he didn’t drop the CD he was holding. That way no one saw it.

“Um, yeah,” he said, sliding the CD onto the counter. The guy picked up the CD and looked at it casually as Mike glanced around to see if anyone else in the store was looking at him. Nobody was.

“The ‘Danny Boyz,’ huh?” the kid behind the counter said, reading the cover of the jewel-case. “They’re that new boy-band, aren’t they?”

“Yeah,” Mike said quickly, looking around again. “It’s, um, for my girlfriend.”

The counter-guy didn’t have anything to say about that. He just took the money Mike held out and dropped the CD into a plastic bag, pushing it back across the counter to him, then handing him his change.

“Hope she likes it, man,” he said as Mike picked up the bag.

“Thanks,” he said and beat a hasty retreat out of the store.

* * *

Ray watched the frat jock leave the store. Huh, he was like the fourth guy to come in and buy that CD for his girlfriend or his sister. Maybe there was something to this new band. It wasn’t Ray’s style of music, but it was probably something that should go on the store’s playlist.

* * *

Mike headed back across the street toward campus, still checking around him, as if he was being followed. The truth was, the CD wasn’t for his girlfriend, since she hated the Danny Boyz. But Mike loved them. It was true. Ever since he first heard their first single “I Want You” on the radio he just couldn’t get enough of it. He just had to buy the band’s CD, but he didn’t want anyone to know that he was into some boy-band. If his friends knew they would never stop giving him shit about it.

When Mike opened the door to his dorm room he nearly ran right into his roommate, Josh.

“Hey bro, ‘sup?” Josh asked and Mike just shrugged, taking in Josh in his shorts and a wife-beater that clung to his tight torso. Like Mike, Josh was a total jock, into all kinds of sports and shit. It was one of the reasons the two of them got along so well. They hung out together all the time.

“Not too much,” Mike said. “Where’re you headed?”

“Going to go shoot some hoops, you wanna come with?” “Um, no thanks,” Mike said. “I’m just gonna chill for a while.”

“Okay,” Josh shrugged. “Hey what you got there?” he said, noticing the record store bag under Mike’s arm. “That the new Tool album or something?”

“Huh? Oh just something I picked up for Jen, you know.” Josh smiled broadly.

“Right on, bro, gotta get some presents for the girl if you want her to keep putting out, right?”

Mike just laughed and Josh headed out the door. “Catch you later,” he said.

“Later,” Mike said to his back as the door closed behind him.

As soon as Josh was gone, Mike made sure the door was locked. Then he took the CD out of the plastic bag and tore off the cellophane, fumbling with the jewel-case to get it open. He popped open the rack of the CD player and dropped the disk in, then hit PLAY. Then he just as quickly hit STOP and grabbed a pair of headphones off his walkman, plugging them into the stereo. That way he could turn up the volume without anyone else hearing.

He hit PLAY again and the first song started: “Hey I want yoooooooou, yoooooooooou to want me like I want yoooooooou...”

Mike relaxed again his bed, letting the music wash over him. He just fuckin’ loved this song...

“I want yooooooooou to want me...”

Might as well get comfortable, Mike thought. He sat up and kicked off his sneakers and unbuttoned his shirt. Almost as an afterthought, he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off, tossing them all on the floor. He was lying in bed with just his boxers and socks on, his shirt hanging open, grooving to the music. “I want yooooooooou to want me...”

Mike reached out and hit the REPEAT button on the stereo so the song would keep playing. He could just listen to it all day, but pretty soon he was starting to feel a different sensation than just chilling to some music.

Damn, I’m horny, he thought, reaching down to grope his crotch. The truth was, Jen didn’t put out as much as he said she did, and it had been a while since Mike had gotten any action. Besides, he had been kind of pissed at her since she said that she thought the Danny Boyz sucked, stupid bitch.

Fuck, Mike thought as his dick got harder and harder in his shorts. I am so fuckin’ horned up.

“I want yooooooooou to want me...”

Without even thinking about it, Mike started reaching into his boxers to feel up his hard dick. He loved jacking off and he was really in the mood to bust a nut. He slid his boxers off to give him better access to his throbbing hard cock, now grown to its full, thick eight inches.

“I want yooooooooou to want me...”

“Mmmmmm,” Mike groaned, fisting his cock and stroking it. He was already starting to leak precum and he rubbed it up and down his shaft to lube it up. He was too damn horny to even get up and get the lotion he usually used to jack with. His balls felt heavy and his cock was as hard as steel and hot in his hand. “I want yooooooooou to want me...”

As he stroked it, listening to the music, Mike thought about Jen: her big, round tits and her tight pussy. But then he thought about how she dissed the Danny Boyz and he got pissed, stupid bitch. Fuck her. He kept on stroking and he started to think about Josh. He was such a good bud. He really understood Mike. They liked all the same things and hung out together all the time. Mike thought about playing b-ball with Josh over the summer, both of them in just their shorts, chests covered with sweat in the hot sun. He remembered reaching for the ball, brushing up against Josh’s rock-hard muscles, his slick chest against his buddy’s sweat slick back...

“I want yooooooooou to want me...”

“Ohhhhhh, FUUUUUUUUUUCK!” Mike moaned as he blasted one of the biggest loads of his life. Spunk geysered out of his prick and the first arc hit him right in the face. He could taste the cum on his lips as the second and third spurts hit him in the chest and the fourth and fifth landed on his heaving abs.

He just lay there for a few minutes, basking in the glow of such an amazing cum and listening to “I Want You” repeat over and over. Then he sat up and pulled the headphones off, hitting the STOP button on the CD player.

Damn! That was sweet, he thought to himself. I gotta get cleaned up. He grabbed a towel and wiped the cum off his chest and stomach. While he was doing that, he licked the spooge off his lips. Not bad, he thought with a smile. Actually it tasted pretty good. No wonder chicks liked swallowing his load. He wiped off the rest of the cum and figured he’d go take a shower. He hit the button for the radio to see what was on while he got his shit together.

“... that’s the Danny Boyz, next week at the Gallant Auditorium,” the radio announcer was saying. Mike instantly dropped the towel and turned up the volume. “Tickets are already on sale and going fast, so get yours before they’re all gone. Call...”

All thoughts of showering left Mike’s mind as he picked up the phone and started dialing.

* * *

The night of the concert Mike was so damn nervous. What the hell had he been thinking? Gallant Auditorium was right on campus, where he and Josh went to play games and shit. There was sure to be someone there who knew him. Hell, probably everyone there would know him. He couldn’t take Jen with him because she hated the Danny Boyz and he sure couldn’t take Josh, who’d probably laugh his ass off if he knew that Mike liked some boy-band. So all he could do was go by himself and hope nobody noticed him. The thought of not going to the show never even crossed his mind. He just had to see his favorite band live.

It was General Admission, so Mike made sure to get there early. The seats started to fill up pretty quick. The radio said that the show was sold out, after all.

Mike kept his head down in his seat, not looking around too much. He nearly jumped when a somewhat familiar voice sounded behind him.

“Hey dude!”

Mike turned around to see the kid from the record store where he bought the CD. Ray, he thought his name was. He was a skater dude, wearing a white wife-beater that clung to his thin torso. The waistband of his boxers stuck up from his loose hanging jeans. He wore a beaded hemp choker around his neck and a visor holding back his spiky brown hair with blond highlights.

“Where’s your sister?” Ray asked plopping down in the seat next to Mike.

“She got sick,” Mike mumbled, looking around to see if anyone was looking their way.

“Whatever. Hey I want to thank you.”

“For what?”

“For turning me on to the band, dude! After you came in I put the CD on the store playlist. It is PHAT! We sold out twice this week!”

“So... you like the ‘Boyz?” Mike asked.

“Hellz yea!” Ray said. “They’re awesome, dude.” Mike smiled and started to feel more comfortable. Finally! A dude who understood where he was coming from!

“Awesome to hear you say that, bro. I think that ‘I Want You’ is like the best damn song ever.”

“Right on,” Ray said with a smile. “I have really been groovin’ on it. When I heard about the show, I just had to make sure I scored a ticket.”

“Yeah, me too,” Mike replied. “I...”

“Mike?” A familiar voice said close by and Mike’s heart sank. Oh, shit, he thought. He turned just in time to see his roommate Josh coming up the row of seats towards him. He was wearing his usual backwards baseball cap over his close-cut hair, an athletic T-shirt and a pair of baggy shorts with sneakers. He smiled and shook his head as he walked up and Mike prepared to take some shit.

But Josh just laughed. “Dude, I didn’t know you were gonna be here, too!”

Then it dawned on Mike. “You bought a ticket to the show, bro?” How else could Josh have gotten in?

His roommate smiled kind of sheepishly. “Well, the truth is, I found your CD in the stereo by accident, bro.” Fuck! Mike knew he should have been more careful. “But when it started playin’ I found out how totally cool this band was! I didn’t tell you because I thought you got the CD for Jen and...”

“I hear you, bro,” Mike said with a smile of relief. Sweet! Josh was totally into the Danny Boyz, too! Fuck Jen, his best bud really did like everything that Mike did.

“Hey Josh,” he said, “this is Ray.” He introduced the two dudes and they seemed to hit it off. Cool.

“So you didn’t bring Amanda?” Mike asked Josh, who shook his head.

“Nope, dude she hates this band, she thinks they suck.”

“Really? Bro, Jen is the same way! The truth is, I didn’t buy that CD for her, I bought it because I thought ‘I Want You’ was so damn cool.”

“Hey, dudes,” Ray said. “You notice something? There are like NO chicks here at all.”

Mike took a look around. The seating in the place was starting to fill up, but Ray was right. There wasn’t a single girl in the entire audience. They were all dudes from campus and town, like high school and college age. Not a single one of them had a date with him, although some of them were obviously buds hanging together, like Mike, Josh, and Ray.

Mike was about to say something about how weird it seemed when the lights dimmed. Bright spotlights stabbed down onto the stage in the center of the auditorium. Mike’s heartbeat started to race as a voice came over the PA system. It sounded like a young dude, who said,

“Here.... are...the... DANNY BOYZ!”

The crowd exploded into cheers as smoke and flash bombs went off on stage and four dudes appeared. Mike knew all of their pictures from the liner notes of their CD by heart.

There was Jayson, the oldest of the boyz at 20. He was tall and well-built, with dark hair and a smile that was visible even from the stage.

There was Randy, who was sort of the bad-boy of the Danny Boyz. He had a heavy gold chain around his neck and looked a little like a thug hip-hop kind of dude. There was T. J., with his spiked hair with blond highlights kind of like Ray’s, his pale blue eyes and his big smile.

And last there was Brian, who everyone called “Bri,” the youngest member of the group at 18. He was golden blond, hair almost jaw length, and always flipping his bangs out of his face. All four of the boyz were wearing white shirts and tight-fitting black pants, and Mike immediately noticed that T.J. and Randy’s shirts were unbuttoned, showing off their smooth, defined chests. Damn, they must work out a lot, he thought. No matter what anyone else said, these dudes were no wimps.

Then the Boyz started to sing, and ever other thought went right out of Mike’s head.

“HEY I WANT YOOOOOOU, TO WANT ME LIKE I WANT YOOOOOOU ...”

A cheer went up from the audience as the song started and pretty soon everyone was grooving to it. Mike thought it was so damn cool, being there with his bud Josh and his new friend Ray, listening to a band they totally loved with a bunch of other dudes. The Boyz were a hundred times better live than on their CD. It was like everybody couldn’t get enough of it. When they finished the song the guys in the audience cheered and howled.

“Thanks!” Jayson said. “This one is called ‘Take Me.” Then the band launched into another song: “TAKE ME, YEAH, TAKE ME, MAKE ME YOURS, C’MON, TAKE ME!”

Pretty soon, the dudes in the audience were on their feet, chanting along with the song. “TAKE ME, YEAH, TAKE ME, MAKE ME YOURS, C’MON, TAKE ME!”

“You want to be taken don’t you?” Jayson yelled. He reached up and ripped open his shirt, showing off his bare chest, gleaming with sweat.

“YEAH!” the audience responded.

“You want to told how it is!” T.J. said. He whipped off his shirt standing barechested in the lights, showing off his smooth, muscled torso.

“YEAH!” the dudes said. Mike was right there with them, standing and raising his fists, yelling as loud as Josh and Ray next to him.

“Say it!” Bri told them, and he tore his shirt open as well before whipping it off.

“TAKE ME!” the dudes all yelled as one. “TAKE ME! MAKE ME YOURS!”

“Yeah, bring it home!” Randy yelled, pulling off his shirt and throwing it out into the crowd.

“TAKE ME, YEAH, TAKE ME, MAKE ME YOURS, C’MON.... TAKE ME!”

There was a flash of light and a burst of smoke from the stage, as the song ended, but no applause from the audience, not a sound. Instead every one of the dudes in the auditorium stood, swaying a little on his feet, mumbling over and over again: “Take me... yeah, take me... make me yours... c’mon, take me...”

“You dudes are really gonna like this song,” T.J. said with a smile. It’s called ‘Take It Off.’ The band launched right into it.

“TAKE IT OFF NOW, C’MON GET IT BARE! TAKE IT OFF, DUDES! RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE! TAKE IT OFF...”

Fuck! Mike looked down at the clothes he was wearing: Shirt, jeans and sneakers. Suddenly he knew that he had to take them off. He had to be naked. He had to be naked right fucking now!

“TAKE IT OFF NOW, C’MON GET IT BARE! TAKE IT OFF, DUDES! RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE! TAKE IT OFF...”

He grabbed the sides of his shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying, exposing his torso. He pulled it out of his pants and struggled to get out of it as fast as he could. Next to him Josh grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt and hauled up over his head, knocking his cap off and showing his ripped abs and his flexing pecs. Ray didn’t even bother, he just grabbed the top of his wife-beater and pulled. It ripped right down the middle and he tore it off his slim body.

All around the three dudes, in the entire auditorium, dudes were pulling off or just ripping off their clothes as fast as they could, singing along with the music.

“TAKE IT OFF NOW, C’MON GET IT BARE! TAKE IT OFF, DUDES! RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE! TAKE IT OFF...” Mike kicked off his sneakers along with Josh and Ray, then unzipped his jeans and pushed them off. Ray’s baggy jeans dropped to the ground when he unbuttoned them, showing his boxers while Josh was wearing tight white boxer briefs when he pulled his own pants down. Then the socks came off. Ray’s visor went flying somewhere. Mike noticed that a lot of other dudes were already naked, throwing their clothes at the stage, jumping and yelling along with the music. Fuck! He had to join them.

He grabbed the seam of his boxers and pulled. They ripped easily and he tore the underwear off his body, leaving him standing totally naked. Ray and Josh caught on to the idea and did the same thing, ripping off their underwear and throwing it as far as they could. It felt so good, so right to be standing there naked with his buds, chanting along with the music. “NAKED IS RIGHT,” the Danny Boyz sang. “NAKED IS THE WAY...” All four of them were already naked, having whipped off their pants on stage, with nothing on underneath them.

“NAKED IS RIGHT, NAKED IS THE WAY,

NAKED IS THE SIGN, OF A TRUE SLAVE!”

The entire crowd chanted along, more than a hundred high school and college age jocks, skaters, rockers and other dudes, all standing bareass naked. None of them felt embarrassed or strange. It felt so good, so right.

“NAKED IS RIGHT, NAKED IS THE WAY...”

“SAY IT!” TJ yelled to the crowd, holding out his microphone.

“NAKED IS THE SIGN, OF A TRUE SLAVE!” the dudes yelled back, raising their fists in the air.

“RIGHT ON!” Bri yelled and the crowd cheered. “This is our last song,” Jayson said, “but it’s the best one of all. It’s called ‘Get It On”".

The band wasted no time getting the beat going. The music was pounding out of the speakers and into the ears of all those young teenage jocks, skaters, and college preps. The funny thing was no one would be able to tell them apart now, as they all swayed in the stands, naked, eyes fixed on the stage lights and the boys dancing and singing in front of them. Each one loving the concert.

“GET IT ON, GET IT ON, RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW, GET IT ON, ONE TO FUCK, ONE TO PLOW” the boys were singing lights flashing behind them directly into the crowd, the speakers intensity increasing. The effect on the crowd was noticable. All the boys in the crowd began to dance, slowly to the thud, thud, thud of the beat. Singing along with Danny Boyz. Words flew by their ears some caught by their conscious minds and some others missed. The band didn’t seem to mind their fans missing part of the lyrics

“GET IT ON, SEX FOR FUN, SEX FOR PLAY
SLAVES FOR LIFE ‘CAUSE WE SAY!”

“SAY IT!” T.J. screamed to his fans, jumping up in the air, the sweat dripping from his chest and his hard cock jumping up. No one seemed to mind.

“SLAVES FOR LIFE ‘CAUSE YOU SAY!” repeated Danny Boyz fans. Completely fixated on their new Heroes.

“GET IT ON RIGHT AWAY GET HIS ASS TAKE IT YOUR WAY!” And that’s when Mike’s attention wavered a bit and he found himself looking at his roommate’s ass. Not just a glance like he had done before, but he was staring at it and the band’s words seemed to be talking directly to him.

“Ya, get on it, right away, get his ass. Fuck he has a hot ass...” Mike was yelling out, even as his hands were reaching for Josh’s waist. The thought that this might not be welcomed by Josh never even entered his mind.

When his hands landed on Josh’s waist, Josh felt a bolt of electricty run through him, not unpleasant at all. It felt right. So right.

“THAT’S IT DUDES! JUST LET GO, IT’S THE WAY TO GO, IT JUST FEELS RIGHT!” Bri yelled out to the crowd. All throughout the crowd guys were grabbing onto other guys. The more aggressive personalities being the ones grabbing and the more shy or submissive ones letting the others touch them.

Ray was still infatuated with the boys of the band. He was watching them like a hawk, every move they made he saw. It was just the words that seemed to slip on by him. He barely noticed Josh being turned in his direction by Mike’s hands around his hips. Josh’s eyes were closed with this warm happy look on his face. If Ray had even wanted to notice he might think the guy was rolling. It wasn’t until Josh reached out that Ray came out of his stupor.

Josh was being bent over by Mike, and the only way he could maintain this position and not fall over was to grab onto Ray’s waist. Ray turned to see Josh bent over with Mike on his knees behind him, both boys had their eyes closed but still moving to the slow hard beat emanating from the band.

“GET IT ON, GET IT OFF, STICK IT IN, STICK HIM ROUGH!” resonated their words. And from that Ray’s eyes were now fixed on Josh’s pouty lips. The lips half the girls in the quad lusted over this past semester. The lips his girlfriend loved to kiss. The lips Ray now wanted around his cock.

All over the hall the same scene was playing out. Some jocks were fucking skaters or skaters jocks and some were just now feeling each other up. It all depended on how aggressive each group was. The more aggressive the faster they were affected by Danny Boyz’ music. The boys in the band were loving it. They loved having such an effect on their fans. Cheering them on.

“Ya Bros! That’s it GET IT ON dudes. You love it!” TJ egged them on. He loved the live shows Mike was on his knees, eating out his roomate’s tight jock ass and loving every second of it. He probably started this way because he always ate out his girlfriend before fucking her. It was natural he would do the same for Josh before he fucked him. As it was it acted as a natural lube for Josh’s ass. Josh was making no complaints. The rim job felt AWESOME to him, and besides Ray had already started him on his first cock.

It was very simple thing for Ray to do. He just leaned his hips into Josh’s face and let his cock brush Josh’s lips. Josh slowly opened his mouth like a deer taking its first tentative sip at a stream. Cautious, but wanting more. Soon he had his mouth wide open for the gift Ray was more than willing to feed him. Ray’s hips began to pump with the beat of the band, his cock sliding deep into Josh’s mouth and then throat with each beat. Each time he pushed Josh back against Mike’s tongue bath, resulting in a sweat moan from Josh’s throat.

By now all the boys were either sucking licking or fucking. And the beat went on...

“GET IT ON, LET IT HAPPEN. OPEN UP, WE’RE COMMIN IN!” rang out the voices of Danny Boyz.

It was soothing to Josh’s ears as well as the other boys who were either bent over getting fucked or sucking. All they wanted to do now was let the others have at them. Just get it on with them and let it all go in.

Ray was picking up the pace along with the beat of the band. Mike was now standing up, the lust in his eyes. “I just gotta have a piece of Josh’s tight ass,” he thought. “He wont mind, we’re roomies after all” “Josh, bro, just relax now ok? I ‘m gonna fuck your tight virgin ass now. I just gotta have it bro. Just relax and let it happen bro. Open up, I’m comin in.” Josh just moaned in submission and Mike not realizing he has repeated the lyrics to the Danny Boyz song began to push the head of his 8 inch cock up against his roomate’s ass. “OH, Fuck that’s a tight one bro!” Mike moaned. And with one more thrust, he drove it home.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk,” Josh gasped, Ray’s cock still in his mouth. And then he went back to sucking cock, just like the band wanted him too. Gotta relax and give in, let them in. Just like T.J. says. Josh was now between two studs, Mike, his good friend and roommate and Ray his new-found friend and fellow Danny Boyz fan. It felt so good, so natural, so right! Ray and Mike were loving life, the music was great, the boys were dancing and singing on the stage and Josh their buddy was being a good little fuck toy! What could be better? And that’s when they heard it.

“GIVE IT UP, BRING IT UP, WE WANT IT NOW” the band was signing now. Not even much of a song, but none of the boys would notice now, they were all too far-gone to care. Anything that came out of those speakers, anything that came from Danny Boyz was music to their ears, and of course to their souls.

All the boys started moving towards the stage. Mike and Ray started to move as well. And Josh? Well Josh kept up with them trying to keep Ray’s cock in his mouth and Mike’s in his ass. It became too difficult for the latter so he just kept sucking Ray’s cock. Eventually they all wound up at the stage.

Jayson, Randy, TJ and Brian, were lined upon stage, and the boys from the audience were breaking into four lines. Each line ended with a boy on his knees in front of one of the boys from the band. Each boy would fall to his knees, moaning, take me, make me yours, let you in. Over and over again they would be repeating the lines from all the songs of the night.

Each boy wanted to be part of Danny Boyz, each boy wanted part of the Danny Boyz IN them. They needed it, like they needed air.

Eventually Josh, Mike and Ray got to the front of the line. They were in the same line, waiting for TJ, their favorite. They all went for the bad boy of the band. Each holding on to the other. TJ noticed them right away and instead of having them each take turns going down on him, like the boys before them, he had them do it all at the same time. Three mouths sucking at his cock, three tongues licking his eight-inch cock. Three boys begging to suck it.

“Take me,” begged Josh. “Make me yours,” asked Mike.

“Slave for life, cause you say,” intoned Ray. All three boys were in heaven pleasing their hero, no more than heroes, their masters, their GODS. They loved the members of Danny Boyz. They had to serve them!

“Hey Bros! You gotta have some of this!” cried TJ. At which his three other band members left their lines to come and see the triple head he was getting. Seeing the hot action these three studs could give, the boys lined them up and began to use whatever hole they wanted.

TJ took Josh’s ass. Bri took Mike’s ass. Jason took Ray’s ass. And Randy went to each one shoving his cock in their mouths, telling them what good cock sucking fuck toys they were. The rest of the crowd looked on in complete lust and jealousy. They ALL wanted to be in the three boy’s places. They couldn’t wait for their turns.

“You guys are gonna buy our new CD at the front door when we are done using your asses. And make sure all your hot buddies here on campus and back at home listen to it. You gotta make sure our record sells number one wherever you can bros,” Jayson instructed. All three boys knew that they were now part of the band’s future and felt a great pride. They had to make sure Dannys Boyz was a huge success they HAD TO. The three band members pumped their new fuck toys with all they had. They realized these were the ones they would honor with their seed. They would anoint them all.

“Dudes,” TJ called out, “Gather round bros, and come anoint our chosen three. They will be the leaders of our “fan club” here on campus. At his call the remaining boys in line gathered around Josh, Mike and Ray and began to jerk off with great intensity. TJ, Bri, and Jason increased their pace again and began to fuck their boys as hard as they could. When they got close to blowing their loads they let their audience help out with the final concert shot.

“OK boys, we are getting close, when we cum you will all cum on our new fan club presidents!” Brian called out. And with a simple count down of “ONE! TWO! THREE! NOW!” the four members of Danny Boyz blew their loads into the three studs, while the rest of the fan club blew their loads all over the three teenagers. An entire crowd of 100-150 teenage and college boys cum flowing over three dudes left them soaked and reeking of man scent, they couldn’t have been happier. They laid on the stage smiles on their faces. Content.

* * *

Mike woke up from a deep sleep. He lay in his bed, Josh was zonked on his. Both had been at the Danny Boyz concert the night before.

“Fuck that was a great night, but I am dead tired.” Mike said to himself as he made his way to the bathroom. “We gotta get a formal fan club together and go see their next concert or get them back here.” As Mike made his way down the hallway, Josh woke up.

“Take me, make me yours,” Josh was half singing half mumbling. “Fuck if that wasn’t an awesome concert. Fuck Amanda, she has no taste!” and he got up to go to the bathroom. He couldn’t wait to talk to Mike and Ray about starting a fan club here at the college.