The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MANTRAP 11:

BY THE SLAVER.

Lambert, Jackson and Glitz walked down the side street on their way home; the side street was cooled and dark. They had had one hell of a night out; celebrating the local collage football team’s wining the championship game. All three of them had had too much to drink.

Lambert was one of the team’s quarterbacks, Glitz was a running back, and Jackson was tight end. A black van stopped at the top end of the side street and three men dressed in black rubber got out. The men had followed Lambert, Jackson and Glitz from the bar, they had sent most of the night in. Moving quartile and fast, the three men were soon behind Lambert, Jackson and Martin. Three men pulled something from one of their pockets.

Suddenly Chloroform socked rags were shoved over the three guys’ mouths, the three guys kicked and screamed, but they couldn’t put up much of a fight, all of them were too drunk. Jackson, Lambert and Glitz felt themselves getting light-headed; they struggled to remain conscious. Finally the three of them falls senseless into the arms of their attackers. Their limp forms were hoisted onto their attacker’s shoulders, and carried to the parked black van. The van then drives away.

Lambert and the other two men struggled back to consciousness; they were in darkness and could not move. All three felt very cold and could hear the faint noise of traffic. They tried to look around, but found they could not move. Suddenly a bright light came on, after the glare had dead down, Jackson and the other men could see they were in a smallish room with only one door and no windows.

Now Martin could see. Why the three guys could not move, was because their arms were tied to crossbeams above their heads. Their legs were likewise tied to crossbeams that kept them separated. All three were essentially held in an X position in the middle of the room. Their heads were bound to thick wooden beams that came down from the roof. There were something’s’ on one of the rooms’ walls, but they could not make out what they were.

Three rubber-covered figures entered the room. Glitz, Jackson and Lambert tried to scream at the three figures that had entered, but they found that each of them had, had a dildo gag, thrust into their mouths. The dildo gags were tied in place at the back of the three men’s heads.

Lambert, Glitz and Jackson had never seen these men before, two of the rubber-covered figures looked like standard American jocks, one had shaved short blond hair, and the other shaved short black hair. Their names were Dassuk and Zentos. The other guy was dressed to, in rubber, and his head was completely bold, his name was Jody.

" We are going to take over your minds and bodies.” Said Jody. “You see, you where not meant to be taken just yet, but your team one the championship game. I now have a customer, who wants you three athletic champion jocks. He snapped his fingers, Dassuk left the room, he returned and was carrying three strange looking black objects, and what looked like three open metal rings, of about ¼″ wide. Dassuk gave both, Jody and Zentos one each of the black object, and the metal rings. The three rubber men stepped over to Glitz, Jackson and Lambert, all of who were trying to get free from the crossbeams they were tied to. Jody, Dassuk and Zentos reached forward and grabbed hold of Lambert, Glitz and Jackson’s balls, and pulled them away from their bodies. Muffed scream escaped from the bound men’s gagged mouths. Jody, Zentos and Dassuk slid the open rings behind Lambert, Glitz and Jackson’s balls, snapped them shut and then let go of the men’s balls.

“There, that should stop you from cumming!” Said Jody. He then held up one of the black objects. “This is called a “COCK SOCK”, it slid onto a cock. What made it special is that it’s lined with tiny fibbers that vibrated the sensitive skin of your dicks.”

Dassuk, Jody and Zentos slipped the ‘socks’ onto Lambert, Jackson and Glitz’s soft dicks, and turned them on, high. The socks held Glitz, Jackson and Lambert’s cock and balls tightly with no trouble, the vibration of the socks forced the three of them into an erect state, but because of the ring behind their balls; they could not have an orgasm. Soon their dicks were rock hard, the socks fitted their cock and balls like gloves, making the three football jocks stay hard. The thing whole thing was starting to feel unpleasant, it felt like a 100 ants crawling all over their boners, they so wanted to cum. Jody looked at Lambert, Jackson and Glitz. " An hour and a half of the sock will bring you three, in line for you training.” Purred Jody, he clicked his fingers Dassuk and Zentos left the room.

Once the door was closed, Jody spoke again. “After this training I can guarantee that you’ll still be Football championship players. Cocksucking, ass rimming, fist craving, man-worshipping pussy bottoms, But, still football champion players.” More muffled cries could be heard from the three bound football jocks.

Jody walked to the door, he clicked his fingers, the lights dimmed, soon there was only a very low amount of light. On the wall oppressive the bound football jocks a clock, and screen lit up. Jody smiled at the three football jocks, and left the room. The clock started to count down from 90.

90

89

88

87

As the minutes ticked by the jock’s need to cum got greater, and greater. The rings bit into their dicks, the pleasant feeling of the brushes on their dicks had turned painful. The men screamed into the dildo gags strapped into their mouths, which muffled their cries.

71

70

69

68

The clock slowly counted down the time left. Sweat poured off the three jocks, their heads were spinning and their dicks were in great pain from the need to cum. The jocks could feel the rings biting into the base of their cocks.

55

54

53

52

The physical pain the three men were feeling was unbearable; their muffled cries had got fewer and lower, tears were now run down their checks. All three had lost the feeling in their dicks.

41

40

39

38

Jackson, Glitz and Lambert tried not to pass out; they tried to fight what is happening to them.

20

19

18

17

Not long now, they must last a little longer. They must bet what is happening to them.

4

3

2

1

0

The door opened and Jody, Dussak and Zentos walked into the room. The three men don’t notice, the pain in their dicks is too great, they are hardly conscious. The screen next to the clock springs into life, a spinning red spiral appeared in the middle of the screen. Three pairs of eyes fell on the spiral, they tried to look away, but their eyes were locked on the spinning spiral. Jody, Dussak and Zentos, all three took something from their pockets, the three of them walked to one side of Glitz, Jackson and Lambert, Jody, Dussak and Zentos kept their backs to the screen.

“This is just a little something that will make the three of you into willing cocksucking, ass rimming, fist-craving, and total pussy bottoms.” Said Jody, as he and, Dussak and Zentos inject drug straight into the three men’s necks. The drugs and the spinning spiral soon take hold. Jackson, Lambert and Glitz’s expressions soften, their faces becomes passive, blissful even, three pairs of eyes glaze over. Everything just fades away, the three football jocks feels so content, so peaceful. They find it’s getting so much harder to remember anything. Their memory is slowly slipping away. How much easier it is to just obey and trust. Finally Glitz, Jackson and Lambert’s minds are totally empty. There is nothing left. Lambert, Jackson and Glitz are now totally submissive, almost child like, with blissful smiles on their faces. He is now nothing but a willing sex slave. It was obvious now ...they had to just serve and obey, that was all they had to do.

With their backs still to the screen, Jody, Dussak and Zentos reached, and removed the ‘socks’ and rings from the jocks dicks, and the dildo gags from their mouths. Jody, Dussak and Zentos grab hold of Glitz, Lambert and Jackson’s rods, and begin to jerk the three jocks off. The three men’s dicks respond immediately to the expert stimulation. Low moans of pleasure are heard. Jody and the other two men continue their ministrations on the jock’s rods. Finally, Lambert, Glitz and Jackson’s dicks erupt. The three men are now docile sex slaves.

Jody and the two-rubber men release Lambert and the other two men from the crossbeams.

“On your knees and please us, slaves.” Ordered Jody. Without a word, the football jocks opened Jody; Dussak and Zentos’s pants, letting their semi-hard 8″ cock fall out. The three men then kneel in front of Jody, Dussak and Zentos, and begin to give the three of them blowjobs. The three jocks had never sucked cock before, but all three gave obvious physical pleasure to Jody, Dussak and Zentos, Glitz, Lambert and Jackson’s mouths brought the rubber-covered men to orgasm. Jody and the other two ejaculate spurt after spurt of cum straight down Lambert, Dussak and Zentos’s throats. The three-football jocks gulpted down all of the cum. Jody, and the other two men, pulled their dicks out of Lambert, Glitz and Jackson’s mouths. “Stand, and follow us, slaves.” Said Jody. Lambert and the other two men stood up, and were lead out of the room.

Some time later Jackson, Glitz and Lambert were laying on their fronts, tied to fuck benches. Before being tied to the benches, Lambert, Glitz and Jackson had been completely shaved. Jody, Dussak and Zentos entered the room, they were naked and their 8″ uncut dicks were rock hard. They walked over and stood between Lambert, Glitz and Jackson’s legs. Jody, Dussak and Zentos spit on their dicks, and squirted lube into Lambert, Glitz and Jackson’s holes. They then plunged their hard wet dicks into Lambert, Glitz and Jackson’s wet, but virgin ass-holes. “AAAAhhhh ffuuuccc.... No, not my ass, that hurts.” Cried the three-football jocks. Jody, Dussak and Zentos just speeded up their thrusts, and pushed in deeper.

Suddenly without warning, Lambert and the other two men were lost in total ecstasy, the sexual sensations they were having, took their breath away. They could feel their dicks hardening. Jody, Dussak and Zentos let out loud screams; they ached their backs, thrust their dicks in deeper, and spewed shot after shot of cum into all three-football jocks ass-holes. The football jocks just whimpered, and moaned to be fucked again. The orgasms that hit Lambert, Glitz and Jackson were like nothing they had ever had before, they shot a great load of their own spunk, but they didn’t just come once, all three jock just kept spunking. Only once Lambert, Glitz and Jackson had finished cumming, did Jody, and the rubber men pull their dicks out. The three-football jocks were still whimpering.

“Ok, you two take a brake.” Said Jody to Dussak and Zentos. “I’ll do the fisting myself. Once I’m finished, you two can do the rimming training. After that we’ll ship them out.” Dussak and Zentos just nodded to Jody, and left the room.

Jody walked over to Glitz, who like Lambert and Jackson was still tied to the fuck benches. Jody stood between Glitz’s spread legs. Jody thrust three of his fingers into Glitz’s ass-hole, and started working them in deeper. Glitz moaned out loud, pushing his ass onto the invading fingers. Another finger was pushed into Glitz’s ass-hole; he let out even louder cries. Jody just smiled, and pushed deeper into Glitz.

Outside, in the cool night air, Zentos and Dussak stood under a dimly lit lamppost, smocking cigars. Both of them were back in black rubber again. “A bit late to be out, don’t you think?” Said a voice behind them. The two men spun round, standing looking at them was a well-dressed man, in a grey suit. The dim light bounced off two rings he wore on one of his hands, he adjusted the angle of his hand. The light from the two rings hit Dussak and Zentos, straight in their eyes. Both Dussak and Zentos had already been conditioned be Jody, so Smith had very little trouble taking full control of the two men with the rings. Once he was sure that he had full control of the two men, Smith lent forward, and spoke to them. “Now, this is what I want you to do.

Jody pulled his hand out of Lambert with a pop, Jody had just finished fisting all three men, and he looked round for Dussak and Zentos. Both men had not returned to the room. Jody left the three jocks tied to the fuck benches, and left the room. Jody entered the room where the screen, beams and clock were. As he walked further into the room a chloroformed soaked cloth was thrust over his mouth, and held tightly in place, Jody felt his head start to spin, and he fell to the floor.

Jody woke to find that he was how tied to one set of the beam, he too like the men before was tied in an X position. Two figures were standing in front of the bound Jody. As his head cleared, Jody saw that the two figures were Dussak, and Smith. In his hand, Smith was holding a syringe. “I’ll make this quick, mine going to use your own treatment on you. After which you will be back under my control.” Said Smith, he nodded to Dussak.

Smith started the spinning spiral, and turned back to Jody. “Prepare to rejoin The Slaves Of Slavdon. I’ll enjoy having you back under my control.” Jody was powerless; the spiral as yet had not started to have an effect on Jody. Dussak moved forwards with a syringe.

“Dussak, please, I’m your master, snap out of it!” Pleaded Jody.

“Don’t waste your breath! He’s mine now. Just like you will be again.” Sneered Smith.

But Dussak had looked at the spinning spiral, and it was weakening Smith’s new programming. Jody’s pleases bounced around in his head. Dussak knew...he knew...He should help Jody...He had to help Jody!

Simultaneously Dussak rabbit punched Smith, and plunged the drug filled syringe into Smith’s neck. Jody looked amazed at Dussak. “Get me out of this, Quickly.” Jody told Dussak. While Smith staggered forwards, dazed and drugged, Dussak swiftly released Jody. Before Smith could recover, Jody and Dussak had bound him to the crossbeams. Jody then plunged another full syringe into Smith’s neck.

“Now just watch the spinning spiral, Smith, and let that double dose of drugs do their work. All you have to do is serve and obey, just serve and obey.” Said Jody. Smith was unable to resist, and with the double dose of drugs coursing through his veins, Smith was a goner.

“Must obey and serve, just obey and serve...” Muttered Smith, as the spinning spiral bored into his brain.

“Good boy, serve and obey. You are to serve and obey only me, do you understand?” Whispered Jody.

“Obey and serve Jody, serve and obey only Jody.” Said Smith, any resistance Smith might have had was now long gone. Jody and Dussak turned off the spiral, and released Smith.

“And now its time for you to serve my dick.” Said Jody

“Sir, yes sir. I will serve your dick. Sir.” Said Smith. Smith opened Jody’s pants, and then dropped to his knees, he opened his mouth, and willingly started to suck Jody’s large man-meat. Jody smiled. ‘Oh yes, I’m really going to enjoy Smith’s obedience to serve and obey only me.” Thought Jody.

Smith’s mouth was warm and wet; he succeeds in sucking Jody till he is rock hard and dazed with sexual pleasure. Before Smith could bring him to orgasm, Jody pushes Smith away from his throbbing cock. Smith knelt quietly, looking eagerly up at Jody’s face; Jody’s erect throbbing cock was not far from Smith’s face. Jody was amused at the plight Smith was now in, Jody laughed, as he thought about how much fun, the pair of them were going to have later that night. Jody had Smith, he had the ring of Slavdom, and in the morning he would take over Smith’s life completely. Jody laughed again, as he pulled Smith back onto his throbbing cock. As soon as Smith’s warm wet mouth was wrapped around his cock, Jody felt his balls tighten. ‘Oh yes. I’m really going to keep you.’ Jody thought, as he felt his orgasm growing near.

THE END.